Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fox 'n Me [M//]

OBSCENE

Star
So far:

June's a thief who tried to break into Daniel's house, only Daniel's super rich and has a great security system, so he caught June. Unable to escape, June accepted doing anything Daniel wanted for one night to prevent him from calling the cops. After a steamy night of our thief being taught the wonders of bum sex, he finds out Daniel filmed the whole thing and is blackmailing him with it, so June suggests an escape that ensures him a few more passionate night before he's freed. If he can successfully steal the disk, Daniel will let him go, however each time he's caught, he has to do whatever is asked of him for the night. It turns out Daniel's done this to a lot of people, and one of them is his head of security, Aeris, who's pulled into June's first punishment. June falls for the red headed Aeris fairly quickly, and once Daniel's done with them for the night, they retire to the shower. June learns that Aeris is also still being blackmailed, and can't leave until he's able to retrieve a handful of disks featuring Daniel's fun with him, so the thief and the head of security, amidst a sexy shower, decide to work together to clear up the blackmail and escape their sex driven captor. Our roleplay, grudgingly moved to threads from pms, begins with them still in the shower, being steamy and what not.

I hope that sums it up well enough. ;>>

The red head's eyes opened wider for a moment at the gentle offer. Handing him the soap he'd up until moments been washing June with. It was scented with barely a hint of sandlewood, expensive stuff. Handmade so he'd been told the first time he'd been allowed to use the guest bathroom. Away from the prying eyes of the camera that Daniel had hidden everywhere in his expensive home.

"I do have floorplans, they're on the computer. I'm not sure I could print them without him finding out though." he immediatly ceased speaking. This was supposed to be about comfort, not bussiness and they could both use the comfort. Poor June was being blackmailed in a way similar to the way Aeris had been. If he didn't find the disc soon, he'd been looking for 5 diffrent ones rather then the few that had been made so far.

"We'll have to find a way to meet up without Daniel knowing, but for now..." His soapy hands slid up Aeris' chest and over his shoulders, pulling him close as he washed the redhead's back, massaging as he went. He slid one hand down between them, ghosting lower and lower before trailing one soapy digit along Aeris' length, "For now, I like the idea of getting to know each other." He said warmly as he stroked the man's length, his movements slow and gentle as soapy skin slid easily against soapy skin, growing more and more bold. His free hand rested now on the guard's hip, and he stole a small kiss.

June was right of course they'd figure out something but at the moment...."Mmm your hands are amazing." he murmered in a dazed manner. Leaning against the his new found lover Aeris's hip jerked while his hardening shaft twitched within the theif's grasp. The red head returned the kiss just as softly his body relaxing. Groaning softly his hips jerked and began to move with the stroking hand his own hand drifting down lower to grip the June's. Squeezing the base gently he too started stroking slowly at first. It was an akward position but it didn't stop him. Smiling softly he met June's lips and kissed him once again this time a flickering tounge requesting entrance.

"Mm, if you thing my hands are good, you should test the rest of me." He teased. He was already hard from being so close to the redhead, Aeris had that effect on him after all, and the stroking was enough to draw a soft sound of pleasure. His eyes slid shut as he burried hius free hand in Aeris' wet hair and returned the kiss, letting the guard do as he pleased. From what he'd seen of David's time with the man, he had a feeling Aeris might appreciate a chance to lead rather than follow.

((Sorry I took so long, things got really busy on my end. n.n; ))

Generally Aeris preferred giving oral to many other sexual activities. However June had already experianced that so he was more then eager to actually be the one doing the penetraiting this time around, or so he hoped. Not that he woudn't mind being filled by someone other then Daniel for once. Twisting his wrist at the base of the theif's cock he turned and wrapped his arms around him, returning back to the firey kiss while his hips rolled and brushed against the dark haired male's aroused shaft.

June lightly pulled away before he could get too lost in what they were doing. "Aeris..." He said sweetly, "What do you want? What exactly?" He asked, giving Aeris a chance to turn things however he wanted. "It bothers me... He doesn't even realize what he has." He said, twirling a finger in Aeris' wet red hair.

"Daniel never really realizes what he has. He just plays." the red head responded softly. "I want to make love, not fuck. I'd love it if someone gave me a blowjob for once. I want to be able to go back to my home and readopted my pets. I had two cats and a dog you know. He gave them away to his friends when he made me move in with him. And most of all I want to have a lover who dosen't just think I'm a good lay." his voice was soft as he leaned into June's caress.

"I'm a thief, I make a habit of reclaiming what goes unappreciated." He said with a small laugh. "I can manage the first two," His tone turned more serious, his voice warm and gentle, "And third, with names I could retrieve them and take care for them until you're able to, and the fourth..." He stole another kiss, "I'd love every opportunity to become that for you." He said in soft tones, trailing his finger over the redhead's chest. "Let's start with the first two, you said the cameras weren't in your room right?" He questioned, since they'd been in the shower a lot longer than he'd intended.

He smiled softly at the tone June took it warmed his heart to be in the prescence of someone who wanted him as the person. Returning the kiss he tugged gently on his soon to be lover's lower lip. "Yes no cameras in my room, it was part of the agreement we had." he said as he seemed to understand what the theif was implying and turned of the now cooling water pulsing from the shower head. Tossing the other male a towel he grabbed on and led him into a modestly decorated bedroom. "This is my room." he commented. "Not as grand as Daniel's but it's nice. I decorated it myself."

June returned the kiss, wondering vaguely what Daniel would do if he found out what they were up to as he dried off and followed closely. "It doesn't need to be as grand... Frankly there's something chilling about a room with built in handcuffs." He said as he dried his long hair before securing the towel around his waist. He rested his arms lightly around Aeris' chest, hugging him lightly from behind, "Have a seat on the bed..." He said in a sultry whisper, a suggestion rather than a command.

Aeris smiled as he moved to his modest bed and sat on the edge of it. His long red locks were sopping wet and left a small spot on his sheets. It was obvious he was eager his shaft was throbbing softly, for once someone was going to service him. He hadn't had a blow job in over three years, considering his own oral fixation it was obvious why. But after being forced to service Daniel at least once a day, he was quickly growing tired.

June seemed to take his time, drying his hair enough that it wouldn't be dripping, and folding the towel neatly before setting it on the floor to kneel on as he leaned over Aeris, stealing a passionate kiss as his hand slid over the redhead's pulsing shaft. He lowered himself between Aeris' legs, using just his hands at first before sliding his lips over the tip, his eyes closing. He lingered there for a moment before slowly sliding more into his mouth, wetting the sensitive skin with his soft lips and tongue as his hands took care of what he had yet to take in. He glanced up at Aeris, wanting to be sure he was enjoying himself. He'd so far preferred to be on the receiving end of, well, anything really, but he found kneeling for Aeris was free of the degrading feeling that kneeling for Daniel had given him.

It was quickly becoming obvious that Aeris was anything but paitent when it came to matters such as this. He leaned back on the bed stretching his shaft still hard and drooling a steady trickle of pre. Returning the kiss he moaned softly his hips jerking upwards into the hand wrapped around his shaft. "Mmmm." he purred lowly and his lovely eyes fluttered shut. It had been so long since someone gave him a blowjob. The flushed cheeks and shut eyes made it obvious he was enjoying himself not at all minding that June was taking his time.

Back
Top Bottom