Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Overneath the Path of Misinterpretation (Alvis Alendran&Malicious Lullaby)

The secretary smiled at Esther.
"Just stay safe, okay Esther? Donnie might have been expelled, but he's still a vindictive little shit, so...just watch yourself, okay?" She said with a frown of concern. The staff of the school might not spend too much time together, but the secretary firmly believed in treating the rest of the staff like a kind of loose family. And Esther going through a rough patch made her put a bit more concern than usual. Make sure you lock your door and all that, okay?"
"Or buy a taser. Or a gun. Or a taser mounted on a gun." James called out.
"James?"
"Wait wait wait! let me guess! Shut up?"
"You're learning."
"Not really." He looked back at Esther with a grin. "Or start dating a really big black guy! And have him crash on your couch for a few days!" The secretary officially stopped trying to hide her exasperation, and put her face in her hands, and sighed.
"Have a good weekend Esther. See you on Monday."

Harrison had made his return to work go well for him. A lot of files closed, a few cases reopened to make sure they were done right, and a lot of work delegated out. Nothing had thus far come up legally to grab his attention. And he'd been giving Mallory some space. He didn't want to give the wrong impression, nor make it too obvious that they were spending time together out of work. Or at work sometimes. There was a certain amount of flexibility involved. But he had kept himself on task, kept things professional. And she had done likewise. So when she enetered for a discussion about the next workday, he found nothing amiss. When they had fnished, he looked up at the tone of her last question.

Nothing was left to chance here. Everything just screamed that she wanted to be pounced on. And to be honest, he found no problem in that plan. He did a quick mental check. Door shut. Locked. Office largely empty. This floor outside empty out to nine cubicles. Desk largely clear of obstructions. He pressed a button on his computer monitor, lettign it sink into the desk top, giving him nothing in the way at all. No option now but to...make a play. He pressed the button to cancel the noise from the office.
"yes Miss Joyner, i think so." He said in a similar tone to her own. And reached a hand forward, siezing the collar of her shirt, and dragging her onot the desk, pressing his lips to hers, his free hand comign to cup her face. He was clearly not goign to stand on subtlety this time.

It seemed like clockwork. For a moment, each time this happened, she worried for hesitancy. She always worried for hesitancy when it came to him. She didn’t know why she had it in her head that she had to look towards a man for some sort of validation to anything. That it was on him or not at all. Perhaps that was the part of her that wanted to keep him for herself and she’d do what it took. No, she refused to believe that.

Especially when he said yes. Instantly, she relaxed and made no effort to back away from him. No, her body seemed to move so easily and freely. And it was no secret at all that since they had started whatever this was, she stopped wearing pants and wore only skirts or dresses. Today, she wore a short sleeve blouse underneath a pencil dress with a low scoop neck, a kind of dress that was designed for a shirt to be worn underneath it. The hem of the dress came a little passed her knees and she wore stunning Manolos to compliment the entire thing. Her hair had been tied up in a bun but she took it down as the day slowed down. She was free sailing. And right now she was sailing over his desk, closer to him.

Her lips matched with his, her hand resting on his hand that cupped around her cheek, her eyes closed. Slowly, she parted her lips from his and opened her eyes to look at him. He made her heart go thump-thump really hard. “I’m not wearing panties.”

She would be leaving her classroom with a broad smile on her face. She’d need to make excuses to go down to the secretary’s office more often so she can converse with Madame Secretary and James. Just for some lighthearted rapport that definitely put a smile on her face. If she learned anything from almost losing her job, it was she should probably not be so hesitant to make better friends of the people she worked with. She shouldn’t be so afraid to just be social, rather than keep herself locked up inside and not let anyone know her. It happened many years ago. It was time to come out of it. Her job being in jeopardy as well as her dinner with Caughlin on Sunday night made her see that. It was okay to be well…a person. Hence why she wasn’t going to stay until eight tonight at the school. She was going to leave at six. Because she could. Because she was turning a new leaf.

Harrison heard the news from mallory, and contemplated dragging her off of the desk, and onto teh floor. But then, he liked her on the desk. It gave hims some room to work on her. And she'd made it very clear exactly how much she wanted him to show restraint. Not at all.

Nothing beneath the skirt...he could handle that. Quite well. With her across his desk, he kept his grip on her, and dragged her around, laying her out across the ength of the desk, putting it under her completely. Not for the first time, Harrison was glad he'd taken such an ancient monstrosity of a desk. Big enough for any kind of office work. Or after hours activity. He brought her mouth to his again, letting go a lot more passion and fire, while his free hand came to her back. The zipped on her dress went down, as far as it could, leaving the dress practically falling off of her. Even with the office alrgely empty, he couldn't quite afford to tear her out of her clothes. Again. At work.

With a fast tug, he flipped her onto her back, and pushed himself onto the desk with her. A hand gripepd the low neckline of the dress, pulling it away from her, and down to her waist. Letting it go there, his hand moved to her leg, running along the smooth skin he found there, and working his way up, hiking her skirt as he moved. It was a little slower than one might expect, but he did want to draw this out just a tad.

James smiled as Esther left the room.
"I like her Anne." He said casually.
"Me too James. just glad she got things cleared up with that Donnie brat." She replied.
"Donnie has not got near enough game to actually get a teacher to hit on him."
"And you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?"
"All my science teachers, grades ten to twelve." james said with a hint of pride in his voice.
"You are so full of shit."
"I'll bring in pictures on Monday."
"Do that. I'm calling your bluff." James bobbed his eyebrows, and grinned, getting back to work.

Oh, he could spin her around on his desk any time. Hell, he could play her like she was the finest musical instrument handcrafted especially for him. The man was a master, a sex god and if she was thankful for one thing, it was the Sunday night when she basically brought out the animal in him. And since then, he’s never disappointed her. Not that he did in the beginning but never disappointed in the sense of control. He had none when it came to her. That she was very happy about.

Like right now, the way he handled her, stomach down on his desk, his lips assaulting hers so rigorously that when they left, her lips felt swollen and were stinging from the reminder of such an assault. Her body was humming with anticipation as he worked on undressing her and soon, she was on her back, her eyes welcoming the lovely sight of one of the most powerful men in all of Manhattan above her. The motion of his hand hiking her skirt up, the way he played so tantalizingly against her skin even made shivers course through her. So much so, Mallory couldn’t just lie back and make him do it all. She sat up a little bit, her hands moving to his tie and she made quick work of loosening it to the point of pulling it free from the knot and apart. “I should tie you up one day. What say you?”

Jumpy guy. Or as James said, a squirrelly spit fuck. Who was he? It kept distracting her that she had read over a sentence in a student’s essay four times and still had no idea what she was reading. With a heavy huff, she got up and grabbed her classroom keys and went out of it. She shut the door and locked it so no one would get in and made a beeline back to the office where she found Anne and James still there, although right in time for their amusing little rapport.

“I’m on her side, James. I’m calling your bluff as well.” She grinned, stepping in and coming to the counter where she rest her arms atop it. “What are we talking about?”

James leaned back in his chair as Esther re-appeared, throwing in on Anne's side.
"You two have no faith in my honesty! Were I a sensitive man, I'd be hurt!" He groused.
"Good thing for us you're not. And james here claims he got together with three of his sciende teachers in high school." Anne filled in the blank for Esther.
"I claim nothing of the sort!"
"Really, sure seemed like it."
"Claiming implies that I might be wrong. I am simply stating facts." He gave them both a cocky grin.
"And I still say you're full of shit." He gave her a smile.
"Grade ten. Miss Appleroy, only twenty six. New to the school, only had two years under her belt. Tall lady, five ten. Blond, well built. In all the right ways."
"Yo are such a pig." He winked.
"To know me is to love me Annie dear."

Harrison smiled at her words. Tie him down? Very few women had tried. Even less had managed it. But he'd never objected. He moved his hand up farther, rubbing fingers against her, one sliding a circle around her clit.
"You're welcome to try." He hissed at her ear, before sliding a finger into her. If she wanted it, she'd have to work for it. He came to her with another kiss, while his hand moved down the buttons of her blouse, getting it open, and running a calloused hand along her stomach. He contemplated how rolling her over would slow thigns down, but found, to his amusement, that the bra she wore was a front break. He popped it open expertly, and bent down, circling his tongue around a nipple, while sliding his hand up higher to encircle the other breast.

Esther grinned, propping one arm up so her hand cupped her cheek, her elbow resting on the counter. She couldn’t stop smiling and by the end of this little snippet, her jaw was on the ground. “My my, you’re a slime ball. How did I not get to know you earlier? If I had known, I’d be on you in an instant!” She stuck her tongue out at him playfully before passing a glance to Anne. “You’re just dying to throttle him, aren’t you?”

“Mm, maybe I might.” She ran the edge of his tie through her fingers before pulling it from around his neck, though she never let it go. Even as his lips claimed hers again, as he undressed her further, she never let it go, as if she was seriously contemplating it but simply waiting for an availability.

It seemed to come so Mallory took her chance. As much as his teasing finger felt, as much as his mouth felt divine on her breast and nipple, he gave her the opening she needed. Clutching his tie, her hand came up and fastened it in a quick knot around his wrist, connected to the hand that had come up to her other breast, free of his tantalizing mouth. That was when she pushed him off, her free hand clutching onto his shirt as she hopped off of his desk and pushed him down into the chair. She wasn’t about to gloat. Simply trying to test her luck in maybe successfully tying Harrison Trenton down, at least long enough to be able to mount him.

“Do you object Mr. Trenton?”

"Oh, thas a shame! If I'd known I'd have made myself more present to you then!" James announced to Esther, his voice seemed to veer away from his normal speaking register. Apparently he put some effort into sounding local, when otherwise a distinct British accent came to the fore. Anne looked to Esther.
"No, I was thinking of just stabbing him with a letter opener." She said with ever so much sweetness in her voice.
"Oh, ya mean the one ya keep runnin' over the sharpenin' stone in ya desk there luv? Bin wonderin' if that was fa little ol' me." James winked as he spoke. He was giving a bit of a smirk now. It seemed he was getting mroe comfortable with teh situation, and was willing to let himself just be...himself.
"It's for you. Silver even. Wanted to make sure that it worked on you after all."
"Oh, an' am I ta be a vampire now? Or maybe a werewolf? Or some other fine beasty that needs a silver blade?"
"Oh just shut up James." Anne said, rolling her eyes.

Harrison felt the push. The shove she gave him. He could stop her. Easily. Keep full control. But he had told her she was welcome to try. And there was no saying he couldn't make a sudden comback on her. He leaned forward towards her, a half tamed grin on his face. The tie around his wrist...it was a nice touch.
"Take your shot." He said in a low, taunting voice.

Esther stared. Oh, that’s just not fair. He can’t just talk without an accent one moment and decide to talk with his accent now. She didn’t know but it suddenly made all the sense. That if his allegations were true about how he did some teachers, well she understood just how they all fell prey to him. An accent would do it in a pinch. Hell, she was doing all she could not to just pounce him and do wondrous things right that moment. How long had it been since she last had sex? Too long.

“It might be detrimental to us both. Detrimental to our health.” She nodded her head for good measure with a bit of a furrowed brow. The furrowed brow disappeared and she had a smile light up her face again. Oh, she forgot how it was to be social and just like a normal human being.
“Where are you from James? It’s a…cute accent change there.” She teased.

“I will.” She pushed him down to sit in his chair, following suit in joining him, straddling his lap comfortably, enough so she could lean forward and take his other hand and join it behind his chair with the one already tied by the wrist to his tie. There, she joined them together and once she made a knot she was very satisfied with—meaning she could retain control long enough for at least one orgasm—she sat up on him and her hands ran down his clad chest, fingers toying over the buttons.

Oh, the many options she had on what to do with Harrison Trenton while she had him a little tied up. She smiled to herself, a prideful and a bit smug smile—yes she was boasting now—before her hands slipped down to his pants, undoing his belt and then undoing the button his pants as well as zipper, enough to take him out of his pants. Time to get revenge on the many times he made her cum. Not that she was complaining. But to say she was definitely going to milk the benefits was an understatement. “How do you feel?” She looked up at him through her eyelashes as she started to stroke him, her thumb toying the head purposely.

"Ya like that, do ya luv? Come from a big family. Parents came over from England. Spent two years techin' mahself ta speak proper 'Merican. Seemed easier. But sometimes. Just sometimes. Gotta let all tha go." James said with a wink and a grin. Anne rolled her eyes. Here he went again. "And how's us 'sposed to be a detriment? Think Annie there'll stab me fer it? Long as I take it outside the office, it's all right an' proper." He stodd, well more bounded to his feet getting out himself moving. he didn't walk. It was more of a smooth, even saunter towards Esther. "So you got somethin' else then lass? Some other right pressin' reason to say no then?" He winked, moving just a little closer, now only an arms length away, with a small counter between them.

Harrison grinned, a bit more of the savage to him.
"A little...feral." He said at a bare whisper. His arms going tight, and the firm snap of a silk tie going tight filling the air. His grin was in place, and the material looked strained. Mallory was lucky that he always used silk. Another material would have given way under the stress. As it was, she might not have long. His eyes flickered fromt the feel of her beginning to stroke him, and he eased just a shade. She'd just bought herself a little more time.

Esther smiled a sweet smile, shrugging her shoulder a little bit. “Can’t help it. At least I’m honest.” She listened as he spoke and nodded her head. She didn’t understand why people would try to hide their accent. She’d follow them around just hoping they’d speak so she could fan girl. Okay, maybe that’s why they hid it. So people like Esther wouldn’t become a problem to them or freak them out. Okay, if she was younger and she met him, yeah, she’d follow him around. Now? Well she’d probably go the opposite way. He was detrimental to her health, more than she being detrimental to hi. She wouldn’t be. She said it because she knew he’d be detrimental to hers. But that’s just because she hadn’t really been with a guy since Chad and that worked out so well.

“Well I suppose you’d be more detrimental than me. I mean…look at you.” She wiggled her eyebrows and then laughed softly. Poor Anne. Having to be in the middle of two youngin’s flirting like there’s no tomorrow. So when he got to his feet abruptly, her arms fell off the counter and she backed away a little bit. Not because she was scared but she had a feeling she wouldn’t be able to say no. “U-Um…” She was turning red. She was turning red real fast. But she forced herself to recover and stood her ground, challenging him. “I suppose not. No. What do you make of that?”

Mallory tutted her tongue a few times and shook her head. “Bad. Very bad.” Her hand gave him a good squeeze before she leaned in to kiss him oh so slowly and tauntingly, like it was just a brush of her lips against his and she pulled back before it could have progressed to something more. Using her knees on either side of him, Mallory sat up to position herself over him. With a couple more strokes, she lowered herself down on him slowly, feeling her entrance conform around the tip. One hand rest on his chest while the other was wrapped around the base of his length, allowing her to lower down further until that hand as well joined her other on his chest, holding on tight as she engulfed him fully, deep inside of her. Her head tilted back as a deep pleasurable sigh escaped from her. Now that’s a fix like no other.

Anne sighed.
"James, go make a pot of coffee. You and Esther look like you could use something to talk over." She said calmly. James rolled his eyes.
"Ah, come on now Annie!" He protested.
"Nearest pot is in the teachers lounge."
"Actually, I think it's in the office by the science rooms. The office there." Jaems pointed out.
"Probably right. Now make a pot. And show Esther where we keep the good blend."
"Right-o then Annie." he shot her a wink and a salute with two fingers. He came around the counter, and linked Esther's arm into his. "Come on then lass. James'll see ya right. Got only the best of the coffee in this place." he told her, guiding her out of the office. Anne rolled her eyes. Kids.

The science office was only a little down the hall, and it was unlocked. There was indeed a coffee pot within. James kicked the door shut behind him, and winked at Esther.
"And no lass, that I've got ye all alone..." He said with a certain mock seriousness. "...what do I say to you not havin' a reason? I say...this." He leaned forward, hand brushing along her cheek. It was an invitation, she could pull away at any moment. James, if nothing else, was not about to be accused of forcing anything. he was close, barely a few inches away from a kiss.

Mallory was on him, and he groaned as she slid him in. He'd been a bit...eager, he had to admit. he'd gotten used to having someone around for this in the few days they'd been together, adn the week apart had only heightened his need. Mallory seemed to have been right there along with him. He groaned as she let out her sigh. He gave a bit of an upthrust, grinding into her. The sound of his tie going tight came again, showing that he was trying to break himself free. he considered lunging forward at her, aiming for a kiss, a bite, some kind of contact, but she was likely witing for it right then. He'd have his chance. He only needed to wait.

Esther tilted her head, a little confused but then it clicked and Anne was no fool. She must have locked on, especially considering if she wasn’t here, they’d probably do something right in this very office. So she played along and followed James’ lead, waving back at Anne. Then she remembered her question. “Did squirrelly spit fuck leave a name?”

Now in the science office, she stepped inside and broke herself free from their linked arms, not like it was a difficult thing to do. Turning, her eyes spot the coffee pot but her interest wasn’t there. Her interest was on the Brit standing right before, ever so invitingly, so clearly invitingly. The question was. Yes or no?
“I think you would have had me if you just kissed me.” She was teasing again but didn’t brush his hand away. “But I don’t know. You didn’t take the shot…” She mused, faking a put-out sigh.

The little bit of grinding set her straight, set her definitely in the right path and as she got a good grip of his shirt on his shoulders, Mallory started to move. She was slow, trying to find her new groove and then she found a solid pace. Up and down, up and down and each time she came down, it was a burst of pleasure. Like that moment when you squeeze a gusher? A tiny explosive combust before it oozed out. That’s how it was for her. Every single time. Her moans filled his office but she wouldn’t kiss him. She wouldn’t give him that contact. No, because this was her time, her revenge time. Taking what she wanted after she hadn’t gotten anything all week? Yeah, she had brushed just on the edge of insanity up until this point.

"Well, that's a sahme then lass. Guess I'll just have ta show ya the coffee pot then. Call it a day there. A missed shot is a tragic thing." He kept them the same distance, but didn't move beyond that. He gave her a wink, leaned forward a hair more as though making his play, before letting her go, and stepping away. "We keep the good stuff over here." He said casually, as though he hadn't come close to kissing her, as though it was all just another day at the office, walking away from her, and towards a cupboard. he pointed to a high door as he spoke. He had taken five, maybe six steps, and wasn't facing her at all. In his mind he was a little smug. She wanted to play hard to get, play coy. He was game. And he had a feeling she might like making that first move.

The silk didn't break. Teh more she rode him, the more he pulled, he could feel the smooth fabric tight on his wrists. He needed a different tactic if he was going to get loose. Of course thnking was not exactly easy giving what was going on. Each time she moved it was an effort not to dump her of his lap, and go at her, hands bound or not, he was willing to try, but he had the feelign at the back of his mind that made him conflicted. He could let her go. Just...let her keep going. And he'd get a fine ending. But then...he didn't want to dissapoint, or in some ways, worse, let her think it would be this easy to do again. he ground his hips into her each time she came down, while he leaned back, getting a better angle, and more interestingly to him, getting his hands under the chair seat. A single hanging bolt, onyl a half inch long, was there, and he savaged the silk against it. The fray was what he needed, a weakpoint. His eye closed, and he groaned as she kept at him, the feeling getting more intese, and it was causing him to jumble his thoughts. His arms went tight again, and the faint sound of tearing silk came. If he got free, it was going to be hm taking a fast track to enjoyment with Mallory.

For a moment, just a very brief scalding moment, her cheeks flushed red. Her heart beat faster and her mind went into an uproar to tell her to calm down. It had been a while, yes. But if she was going to break that, she had to take matters into her own hands. And James seemed like the type who liked to play games more than taking charge. No matter, she might be able to change that. No guy liked to be put in his place when it came to sex. Any woman knew that.

Still, he was a tease, which only served for her to look away, biting back a blush and a smile. Or at least trying not to blush. “Uh huh.” Finding some standing ground in her legs, Esther turned slowly, watching as he moved on towards a cabinet. The moment his back turned to her, she took this as an opportunity. Still, it was a mental dilemma. Strip or flash him or just go to him, turn him around and kiss him. Something. She had to do something. She didn’t have much time and she wore only a v-neck that day. It’d be easy to get rid of. But would that be too presumptuous? “That far?” She asked while her hands, a little shaky, came to the hem of her shirt and pulled it up, revealing smooth, milky white skin of her stomach and her bra-clad breasts. The bra wasn’t anything sexy or fancy but it did have lace over the cups and well, it’s not like Esther was flat in the chest area. Not at all really. Dropping her shirt, she backed up a little bit, careful with her steps so her heels didn’t give her away before she slid up on one of her desks and crossed a leg over the other, her hands gripping the edge.

When he would turn, Esther was sitting casually—relaxed—and not spine-upright. The way she sat gave a lot more to the eye, a lot more…to see but still confined though leaving a lot less to the imagination. Cleavage. A lot of cleavage. More than before. “I got hot.” She made an oops face and then smiled. Innocence. The one card she could play for a very long time, while still making a move. Check.

Mallory was too lost in the incredible sensations to realize or even notice what Harrison was aiming towards, what he was hoping to achieve. Her nails dug into his shoulders, not deeply but just…enough. She worked a nice pace where each time she lowered herself, she took him deeper each time, or at least it felt that way. She was once more creating a symphony of erotic pleasurable sounds and moans, much like she did Sunday night. Each time she lowered herself back onto him in her steady rhythm, she drifted higher. The climb was the best. She built herself up. No, correction, he was building her up. And it was sweet, smooth and at her leisure. Not to say she didn’t mind when he took control. But this was the first time she got to take control, got to ride him, ride him to the moon. Except she was going farther. Higher.

James puttered in the cabinet, pulling out a bag of coffee. Esther had been silent, and that was curious in and of itself.
"So now that I've shown you that I..." He turned as he was speaking, and didn't see her where he'd left her. She was a little more off to the left of him, and she was sitting on a desk...in a state of consideable undress. His eyes glued to her, taking it in very quickly, and hearing her slight statement. Got hot? Lad, she's playin' ya like a bloody wanker. Can't let tha' stand. Now do somethin' about it. He thought. It was only a second, but he set the coffee down.
"Got hot did ya lass? Aye, i get's that way, but I don't much think ya got hot just then. Think ya might have been hot for a long time now." He took a few long, sauntering steps towards her. Well, it was slightly clearer than blindingly obvious where she was hoping this would go. He stepped to the desk, an arm going around her back, marvellign in the smooth, cool skin he found there, adn pulled her tight to him. He didn't break stride, pushing his lips to hers in a well practiced motion. James clearly had some practice at this. His free hand trailed up her side, before running along her collarbone, and then along her neck. He broke the kiss off, looking her in the eye with a cocky smirk. He gave her a wink, before pushing her back to the desktop, and climbing up after her, his lips on the top of a beast, then a collarbone, then to the side of her neck before drawing his teeth along it, before taking another kiss. One hand slid underneath her bra, getting a good feel of her, squeezing and caressing.

His shoulders surged, his mind still muddled from the feeling of being ridden like this, but when his hands ripped free, and swung around, his face turned to a vicious, feral grin on his face. His hands latched onto Mallory's waist, and he lifted her up, following to a stand, before turning her to teh wall, and stepping forward, pressing her into it. The sound it made was different, and he realized he had pressed her to the window. He also realized that they were on the fifty-third floor, and that it hardly mattered. He drove up into her, savagely, while one of his hands went to her neck, pinning it to teh window, and he gave her a full force kiss, one with all his savagery unleashed. He was giving her a much faster, mroe vigorous pounding than she'd been giving to herself, but this wasn't something he was nursing along, this was something he wanted, and he wanted it right now. he broked away from the kiss, and bit her shoulder, dragging teeth, leaving a mark.

His reaction was definitely not what she was expecting but it did make her feel good that she took a chance and did take her shirt off. There it was, lying randomly on the floor but her eyes were on James as he walked towards her. Even though what he said made her blush incredibly, Esther somehow just smiled through it all. She shrugged her shoulders but her eyes said anything else but a casual shrug. “You’ve no idea.” She said softly. No one really didn’t have an idea. Hell, she hardly knew. She knew it was probably four or five years. The last time she had sex was with Chad. Then that went downhill. Since then, she had been pretty reluctant to get back into the sack, simply preferring to just focus on her school work and get her degree, get her job. She had that. Now…well now she could breathe. And she intended to breathe in a lot of James. If she was allowed.

Her back arched as his arm came around her and she lifted her chin up to meet his lips, melting at the very touch. Even if she hadn’t kissed a guy in four to five years, Esther didn’t lose her touch on how to do it. And if anything, she followed his lips, matched her lips with his and it made it better than anything. It felt so good. If anything, her body went on fire from the minute his arm went around her. Even her legs accommodated to him as he stood before her, opening to wrap around his hips. The closeness, oh the closeness. She missed a man so much. She craved for a man on top of her.

Lying back, she helped him on top of her, pulling him by his shirt by his shoulders until he was happily on top of her. She let out a soft sigh and her eyes closed again, her hands moving to the hem of his shirt and started to pull it up. She didn’t care if he was cocky. Yeah, he was cocky alright and seemed to pride himself in getting such a conquest that he didn’t have to finagle but she didn’t see herself as a conquest. She just saw this as something happening out of the blue and she wasn’t opposed. No. She was turned on and horny as hell. She deserved this. A soft moan came from her and it was so free and exhilarating. It was the start of the end of her intense dry spell.

Mallory was lost, so lost that she didn’t see it coming at all. She didn’t realize that he had been trying to get free, hell, she didn’t even hear the tear of his tie. All she knew was she was no longer riding him, she was against the wall, no, not even the wall, but the window! Of all structures to be pinned again but she didn’t care. Because the way he was drilling into her, giving her ten fold more than she had been giving herself earlier, was enough to blow her mind away. That just from his intense thrusts and the intense pleasure flooding through her, she lost all send of coherency.

Even more, because she had already been building up as far her orgasm, these pummeling thrusts made it happen faster and more. She screamed. She screamed and she wasn’t ashamed of it, especially when her orgasm just exploded within her and it wasn’t a quick one. No, the more he thrust, the faster and harder he went, it prolonged everything. Exponentially. This was by far more than anything else. This was clear that they hadn’t had sex in a week. They were both giving it their all and Mallory totally succumbed to it.

James hadn't often tried to start something like this on the school grounds. Plenty of room for that to go south, but he didn't fancy himself getting much more of a shot at Esther unless he put in a lot of work. And frankly, it wasn't that he didn't think it would be worth the time, it was simply that she seemed to want something a little more spur of the moment. And that was something he was more than willing to do. No strings attached, nothing beyond what they were both heading towards very quickly. He felt her hands lifting his shirt, and had to pull away from her long enough to let her finish the task. He kept himself in decent shape, but had a very lanky build to him. Not a lot of mass to his body really.

Divested of his shirt, he gave another grin, and leaned back in to kiss her. He didn't know how long it had been since she'd done anything like this, but Gods, she definitely had some skills in that area. It was shame he hadn't gotten to know her before this. He'd have likely made a move much sooner. While he broke the kiss away, moving his lips down to the side of her neck, and starting to work his way down, he popped the front of her jeans open, and drew down the zipper. It was always good form to make sure a lady was good and ready to go before getting too carried away with her. At least that's what he'd found in the past. His hand started working her jeans down, the skinny jeans not making it terribly easy, but this wasn't the first time James had needed to get over this particular hurdle. But this was certainyl having a positive effect on him.

It was incredibly clear that Mallory had lost any sense of what was happening around her, and that was fine by Harrison. He'd reached a pitch of fervor that made him not particularly care about much else. He felt her getting off around him, and it was exactly the kind of push he needed to do the same, shooting into her long and hard, sighing at the release that made him slow down, very carefully setting Mallory's feet on the floor, and letting her be able to lean her back to the window, gettng her weight settled. he drew out of her, a little reluctantly. He made the contemplation of going after her again, since only once wasn't normally enough, and he was still ready to go. But maybe he should get dressed, get back to work, let her pull her dress back up and all of the rest. He did lean in to kiss her, a burst of passion, and he did hold it to her a little mroe than he would as a parting kiss. He supposed on some level he wanted to see if she still had any of that proactive nature left in her, something to draw him on for another bout, or if his actions had essentially fucked it out of her.

He kept himself in damn good shape in her opinion. Or…she was just really horny and her senses were too fogged by the need for sex that it didn’t matter. But either way, she wanted him, she was attracted to him. Whether it be his good looks, his interesting charm, his witty sarcasm or his accent—his accent was probably the major deciding factor of course. Either way, nothing would stop Esther from having her moment of glory. And unbelievable sex. Well, she hoped it’d be unbelievable although something told her James knew what he was doing when it came to women.

That grin might be her undoing though. That or just the entire situation and then that grin? It didn’t matter. Esther took his lips and her arms snaked back around his neck, loosely and her body pressed up into his, her back arching. She wasn’t completely topless but he was and the feeling of his skin against hers, even if she still wore her bra, was heady. So delicious. So warm. She missed the warmth of a man. She missed that kind of company a lot. And she really liked that his body was on top of hers. That helped a lot.

Her arms slid from around him as she felt the slide of his lips, her skin tingling so sensitively in the path he left. To her neck. She was so sensitive there to kiss and touch. Her hips rose to help him as he pulled her jeans off. She felt a little bit guilty in wearing skinny jeans since these weren’t just the skinny jeans cut. They were actually skinny-skinny, conforming tightly around her hips, all the way down to her ankles. In the process as he did it though, she kicked her ankle boots off. It was a bit of a struggle but she managed. Somehow, especially as she heard the clank and thud of them as they fell to the ground. It was time to get this show on the road.

The warmth of his seed shooting deep into her was delicious. Like the final icing on the cake that made her body tingle and shiver in every part possible, considering it was during the last waves of her own orgasm. She leaned back against the window, her body sagging a little bit and it being far more clear than anything else that she was exhausted out of her mind but had perhaps one of the best fucks of her life. Sure, it had always been amazing with him. But today and Sunday night had been the ultimate best. For obvious reasons. She wanted more. Oh man, did she want more but she feared she might break if she didn’t recuperate. An entire week without him left her in her original state before she and Harrison ever started this. Easy to exhaust and one orgasm was more than enough to tide her over, no matter how greedy she wanted to be. Her body wouldn’t be able to take it.

How she survived Sunday night’s marathon of orgasms was a mystery to her considering the very idea of it right now was exhausting, just from thinking of it. But she technically wasn’t really thinking of anything right now, her mind was a muddled mess. Her breathing still remained as hard, fast pants, her eyes closed and her arms went limp around him, but still hanging on enough so she didn’t just fall. One hand moved into the back of his hair as he kissed her, a kiss that made everything tingle once more inside but for once, Mallory broke it before she was ready to let him jump her bones again. She would too but right now, she knew it wouldn’t be the brightest idea unless they wanted to tip off whoever remained at the office of what they were doing because she could barely walk. Opening her eyes, Mallory looked up at him and she smiled tiredly but sort of euphorically. “Do you need anything more Mr. Trenton?” She managed in a whisper.

James could only smile at the fact that he suspected that if Esther had known she'd be up to this kind of thing, she'd have made a different choice with her pants. But with some work, he did manage to get them down to her knees, while trailing a few more kisses down her body. He grabbed the bottom of her pantlegs, and pulled them, sliding her jeans off sompletely. he had to slide off of the desk ,but with a rather cheeky grin, he leaned down, and slid hre panties aside, sliding his tongue along her sex. He worked at her firmly, carefully, but with enough skill that he definitely had spent a lot of time practicing this particular part. He rubbed his thumb along her clitoris, bringing some extra stimulation to her. James didn't keep at this for too long. It was meant as a preamble, something to get things started.

He popped open his own jeans,, and they dropped to the floor without a hitch. He climbed back up the desk, getting his face back to hers, his hand coming up to cup the side of her neck , rubbing the soft skin there. he'd seen how she'd reacted to a kiss, and wanted to make sure that she was ready to go. he kissed her again, pressing himself up against her, enjoying the feeling of their skin together. There was a certain air of additional thrill at doing this kind of thing in the school. He enjoyed the thought that maybe he and Esther might meet like this a few more times in the future. It was an encouraging thought.

When Mallory broke off the kiss, Harrison knew they were done for the day. And that was fine by fine really. Wanting more and needing more were very different things. He gave her a satified smile.
"I think that should be all for the day Miss Joyner." He said in a languid tone. His hand cupped the sid of her face, and he kissed her forehead before standing up, and away from her. He looked at his wrists. The tie was obviously a write off now. Well, he considered, that was a well spent four hundred dollars. Mallory's burst of ambition had endeared her to him a little mroe. He found his clothes in the scattered heaps, pulling them on, and doing what he could to make himself presentable. At least all Mallory had to do was to essentially put everything back into place, and she'd be ready to go. He'd shown enough restraint to not shred the clothes off of her this time. He went to his cloet, and pulled out another tie. After all, it wouldn't do to not have one. He did have an image to maintain.

He was going to kill her before he ever actually got down to it and that was made clear by what had been taking him so long with her jeans when she was sure she felt the taut material leave her skin. It made her gasp. The contact of his tongue against her down below and her eyes closed tightly. Almost five years without that and it felt like she was a virgin all over again. As if she didn’t remember what it was like to have that happen. As if it had been the first time all over again. “Oh my word…” She whispered to herself, only to be left hanging when he stopped. Esther propped herself on her elbows and looked at him. “That is so—“ She stopped when he moved back on top of her and she was once more sated—albeit a lot more turned on than she had been previously—with his body on top of hers, his lips on hers and her arms slid back around his neck.

It also helped she was doing this her first week back at school after the whole scandal. Yeah, because the last thing she needed was another scandal. But that wasn’t on her mind. What was on her mind was a little bit of revenge. Tit for tat.
She pushed herself up a little bit, which caused her to push him back, reluctantly parting her lips from his. She didn’t want to but she needed to. It was time for her to take action against this chum. What he did was just plain mean! But she could be meaner.

There was a chair to the desk and Esther pointed to it, urging him and whether he decided to resist or not was when she slid from beneath him and pushed him into the chair, no longer giving him much of a choice. There, she moved down on her knees in front of him, not really covered by the desk and her hands came to the waistband of his boxers and she pulled with a good amount of force that allowed her to not need help from his as she exposed him. Her eyes widened and she gulped. It had been a very long time since she a man…naked. Harrison didn’t count since she didn’t really want to—not that she had any complaints on his physique. But she had a feeling that thinking about another man while she was in the midst of throes of passion with another wasn’t a good idea. Esther didn’t waste time though. Her fingers wrapped around him at the base and with a glance up at him and a slightly smug smirk, she leaned down and let her tongue run along him. Two could play this game. And she knew she’d feel a lot better if she got to torture him.

“Thank you, Sir.” Her eyes fluttered closed by the moment of affection, or well what she thought to be affection by how he kissed her forehead the way he did. She didn’t want to dwell on it but it was a feeling she hadn’t felt in a while. She wondered if he might feel the same?
Moving from him once she got some feeling back in her legs, Mallory worked to readjust her clothing. She smoothed her pencil dress down so it covered her once more modestly the way it did before. After tucking her blouse back into the dress, she buttoned it up and then pulled the top of her dress back on. All that was left was to zip it. She tried on her own, managing to make the zipper go from her tail bone to her lower back before she couldn’t any longer. She sighed to herself before turning to Harrison. “Do you think you could…?” She trailed off, turning her back to him and showing her undone zipper.

James heard her protest, and how it cut off, and frankly, felt all the better for it. A little tease went a long way after all. Though she didn't seem to mind much in the immediate aftermath of it all. When she gave him a shove, getting out from under him, he didn't put up any real kind of resistance. After all, if she had something in mind, he'd certainly not complain. He liked a woman with a good mind of her own. When he found himself in a chair, he had a very good idea where things were going, though he wasn't prepare for how quickly she moved on things.

Her hand around him, well, that was certainly something he could enjoy! He made no real move to stop her, or even slow her down. He took a deep, pleased breath as she ran her tongue along him, but then...he noticed that smirk. She's goin' to be fuckin' with ya here mate. Can't let tha pass. gotta get things goin'! His mind was reeling as she kept at it, but moved no farther. She was toying with him, pretty much like he'd figured. And that could not be borne. Not if he wanted to stay any kind of sane. His move was sudden, quick, and aggressive. He half tackled Esther onto the floor, getting over her again, na dplanting a firm kiss on her. His hand moved down, pushing her panties aside, and rubbing himself on her sex, ready to make his entrance.

Principal Jeremy Grace checked the next classroom, making sure it was empty, ready for the cleaning crew. He came to the science office. He heard some faint scuffling from a distance, and thought nothing of it. He knew that they hid some good coffee in there, and were likely brewing a pot. As he closed the gap, he could hear something else. Faint panting, and of a particular sort. he rolled his eyes, and stepped closer. He heard a chair slide back, and the sound of skin on the floor, and shook his head, turning the doorknob, and pushing the door, already speaking.
"James, Gods fucking damn it what have I told you about doing this kind of Miss Martin? Oh, not you too." He said seeing who was on the floor under James. He turned away, giving her the benefit of a little modesty.
"Well hey there Mr Grace, -" James started, but was cut off.
"James, shut the fuck up. Both of you, get dressed, and get the shit out of here. Okay? We'll all pretend this never happened. But get out of here."

Harrison took in the zipper, and smiled, advancing. Help her out? Sure. His hand came around, adn landed with a faintly muffled slap on her ass. It then moved up to the zipper, adn pulled it up for her.
"Does that help you Miss Joyner?" He murmured in her ear. With a smug smile, he went tot eh door, and opened it, offering her to exit first. He'd need to lock up after all.

It seemed he caught on because before she knew it, Esther was pinned beneath him, succumbing to his lips and her nails raked over his shoulders and down his back, hanging on. With the slide of her panties and feeling him against her, rubbing against her, it was going to happen any moment. She could feel just how wet she was with how he rubbed himself against her and just when she thought he’d finally take her and put her out of her misery and break her dry spell, the door opened and her entire world fell apart. Not just because they got interrupted. No, because of who interrupted them.

It took her a moment but she soon realized the voice belonged to Principal Grace and her heart dropped into her stomach which wanted to fall right into her butt. That’s how big her dread was as well as embarrassment. She looked up and saw him standing there, albeit upside down from her vision and her rather compromising position. “Oh god…” This on top of her scandal? Yeah, this was bad. Really bad. The fire inside of her was extinguished enough that for the moment, it was easy for her to push James off of her and she stood up so quick, grabbing her clothes and dressing in a new timely fashion and speed. She was hopping around to get her ankle boots back on and then slipped out. It was time to go home, now.

A small yelp of surprise came from Mallory but she certainly wasn’t complaining about that. Rather than looking back at him, she just looked forward and grinned, hearing the rasp of the zipper and feeling it go up. Turning slightly, she looked back at him and kissed his cheek. “More than you know, Mr. Trenton.” She turned and walked out of his office before going to her desk to collect her belongings. It was time to retire for the night.

Jeremy stared at James as the much smaller man got his pants on.
"Don't ye be glarin' at me like that Grace. Ye've seen her! Can't blame a bloke fer tryin'!" Jame protested.
"Yes, I can. Or at least on school grounds. James...you're a fucking git. And a wanker. Go home you fuck-nut." Jeremy said coldly, shaking his head. james only smiled. As the principal, he knew a few shortcuts through the building. he took one of these, going out a fire escape on the side of the building, letting him get to the exit that Esther parked closest to before she got there. He was waiting there when she came into view.
"Miss martin. we need to have a short conversation right now." He said to her calmly. At the very least, he made sure that there was no malice in his voice.

Harrison locked his office as Mallory walked away, before seeing someone he hadn't expected to.
"Lloyd! What are you doing here at this hour?" He asked the other senior partner.
"Harry. Got a minute? I need to talk to you about something." Lloyd asked, gesturing to an ill used office. Lloyd's own.
"Is it important? I'm done for the day, and kind of want to get home."
"Yeah it is."
"All right then." He followed Lloyd into the office.

"So what's this all about then?" Harrison asked. Lloyd leaned against the door.
"In short? You fucking your secretary." Lloyd replied. harrison winced, adn turned to face him more fully.
"Oh. That."
"Yeah. That. Seriously Harry, how did it seem to be a good idea to start fucking your secretary? I mean, do we not rules, rules you wrote against fucking your secretary? Harry, why are fucking your secretary?!?!" Lloyd threw his arms in the air as he finished. Harrison sighed.
"Seemed like the thing to do at the time." harrison shrugged as he spoke.
"Ah, don't hand me that shit Harry!"
"You asked!"
"Harry, spending a hundred grand on a bottle of scotch, smacking a waitress on the ass, hell buying a Tuscan villa all seem like good ideas at the time! Fucking your secretary? Never a good idea! You know what's going to happen now?"
"Yes. I do. Would you like me to share?"
"Please do. The rest of teh class is curious."

She felt a little bit bad for running away like that but what could she do? Run! She had to get out of there as soon as possible, before she could get cornered by the principal if he was onto her. Hurrying to her classroom, she saved her grade book on her laptop before shutting it down stuffing it into her bag. She checked to make sure all was good before locking her desk and then shut the lights off in her classroom before locking the door as well. Then she practically hightailed it, surprisingly being able to run in heels, not that they were too high of heels as it is. “Bye Anne!” She called as she passed the office, waving her keys—more like flailing them—as she waved goodbye and she almost made it too. Before Principal Grace appeared out of nowhere causing her to come to a screeching halt, panting softly. “Sir, I am really sorry about that. I really am. I have no excuses whatsoever and it will not happen again.” She was so ready to plead her case. “I don’t know what came over me.” She did, that was a total lie but she wasn’t about to tell her boss that she had been in a four to five dry spell and needed to get some really bad.

Mallory went on home. She and Esther hadn’t really said much of many words to each other and it wasn’t really entirely on Mallory’s part either. But then again, Mallory also knew just how grateful Esther was to have her job back and knew the entire week had been incredibly busy for her. But even after the entire weekend ordeal, Esther made Mallory dinner, thanking her for ever contacting Harrison Trenton to ask for his help. Esther even told Mallory that she wanted to do something for him to show her appreciation and her thanks. She was raised to always give more than take and considering these two helped save her job, she of course had to do something.

Mallory didn’t really encourage it, as if she harbored some sort of complex. That after all she had been doing with Harrison, she reserved the right to be a little bit possessive. She honestly thought all that they were doing meant something. No one could fake intimacy like what they had. And he wanted her as bad as she had always wanted him. As far as she was concerned, she saw things going somewhere, so long as they definitely kept it on the DL for a while, right? Yeah, it was looking up. It was looking up really well and she was happy.

Esther hadn’t come home yet so Mallory, in ever the good mood she was in, decided to order a pretty nice take out meal for them both, on her of course. It was the closest she could come to cooking. Which seemed better than nothing and ever.

Jeremy smiled.
"This won't take long, and I appreciate teh apology Esther. So this is how it's going to go. James is an ass. But an ass who knows exactly the right people to make sure he's not fired unless he does something monumentally stupid. Which, so far at least, he's avoided. I also know how he goes about charming women, so I'm not going to say I blame you entirely. I'm juts a little surprised. But you've had a hell of a week to deal with, and I'm not about to hold all of that against you. So what I'm going to do is this..." He held up a hand, and waved a finger at her. "...bad teacher. No dessert for a week." He did have to smirk as he finished the statement. "And that's where I'll leave it. No mark on your record, or any other kind of punishment. This school is lucky to have you. And barring something like this happening again, and you being caught at it, you'll be teaching here for a long time. Now go home, enjoy the weekend." He pat her shoulder as he walked past her, heading back into the building. He had some more yelling to do at James. As far as he was concerned, he was going to take this out on him entirely.

Harrison nodded to Lloyd, and let out a slow breath.
"First of all, you're going to calm down. You look like you're going to give yourself a stroke Lloyd. Yu're too much of a good friend to have you keel over and die on me." He started. Loyd glared at him, but did take a few deep breaths, getting himself largely under control.
"Okay. And then?" He asked harrison, cocking his head to the side.
"And then, what is going to happen to me...is nothing."
"You've got to be kidding."
"Lloyd, let's be honest here. I'm as highly placed as you. Any kind of 'punishment' you level at me can be undone by me. And if you bring this to the board, I've enough pull to make sure they don't change the fact I'm as highly placed as you. So then you'd be down to firing me. And if you did that, not only would the stock of the company, I'd take the time to set up my own law firm. And probably cherry pick the best lawyers from here with better offers, gutting the power base that the company relies on to maintain it's reputation. So what would you do from here?" Harrison folded his arms. Lloyd nodded.
"You're right. Mostly. I can't take this out on you. So what I can do, is make it so that you're not breaking company rules. I'll fire her. And I'll blacklist her. You won't be hiring her back, since it takes a board approval to lift a blacklist. And when you explain that you want her back so you can keep fucking her in the office, I don't think they'll let it fly. And then it'll be public knowledge that you've been screwing her. And that will make sure you've fucked her in an entirely different way. She'll never find a job again, in any of the places that our offices touch, which is most of America by now. So that's what I think is going to happen." Harrison was quiet, staring at Lloyd.

His oldest friend had so rarely put together a plan like this. SOmething was getting him a little more aggressive than usual, and with a mind like that, he could make himself a better lawyer than he had been. Harrison nodded.
"All right. All right Lloyd. I'll...end things." Harrison conceded. Lloyd frowned.
"Harry, how muuch does she mean to you? I mean, if she really matters a lot to you, I can quietly move her around, put her into one of the other small branches, get her out of the normal reach of these rules." Lloyd offered. Harrison shook his head.
"It was...fun Lloyd. Se was a lot of fun. But it was a dalliance. There's so very little we have in common, other than we both enjoy the sex. There's no real future there."
"Then I'll tranfer her to another lawyer. No sense in having that kind of thing of your heads. Mary needs a competent secretary, and we can start the process of you training a new one. Which is always fun to watch."
"You are a bastard sometimes Lloyd. But I'll make sure this is over before Monday."
"Thanks. And Harry? Be nice about this. Don't...you know...fuck her first when you see her. I don't think that really sends her the kind of message you want."
"Spoil sport." Harrison and Lloyd chuckled, and Harrison left the office.​

Back
Top Bottom