Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Every offer has a hook ((DTD and Kiko))

It disturbed Teyha some to see Thomas' smile fade because of her joke, and she looked down in shame at having disturbed him. She let him brush the hair out of her eyes, but stayed silent until they reached their table and were handed their menus. She looked through hers for a moment before glancing out at the ducks, a smile spreading across her face. "It is beautiful." She agreed, and glanced over at Kincade shyly. "You know... We don't have to always act like this." She told him softly. "Just for a while, slowly break into a romance... I'm sure tabloids will say my father disagrees or disowns me, shoot a couple out of context pictures of me crying, and in the end that will help justify why my family never visits."

She grinned then, and reached out with her foot to rub lightly against his, an affectionate gesture hidden from view by the angle of their table. "And my friends... I had good friends when I was younger." She said in the slightly dreamy tone of one reminiscing, "I was a tomboy when I was a little girl. I loved to fight, swing sticks in play fencing, and we'd lay cowboy, and they'd try to tie me up, but I was really good at wiggling free!" She laughed, grinning widely over at Thomas. "And how about you? Anything you liked doing when you were little?"

Thomas heard her words, letting them roll around in his head for a bit, and then turned, smiling. “I know, Teyha” he said, meaning it. “This is just a game we have to play for a little bit, to establish your identity so it supports the paperwork that is being put together for us. I don’t mind it honestly. All of this is a little new for me also. Well, at least this part” he said, indicating the two of them with a wave of his hand. Thomas might have been a handsome man, and successful, but he’d found dating to be a scary prospect over the years, never really trusting anyone well enough to get close to them, especially when he knew he’d never be able to reveal his true self. With Teyha, though, he had no worries about that since she was a magic user also and, though he couldn’t say why, he did trust her.

He closed his eyes briefly when he felt her foot brush up against his, rubbing deliberately. The simple contact sent his blood flowing a little faster in his veins and he licked his lips, an unconscious gesture that betrayed the slight arousal her touch brought to him. A smile touched his lips as he listened to her recount a piece of her childhood, one that clearly was far happier than her later experiences in life. “Me?” he asked, surprised she’d be interested in him that way, though he shouldn’t have been. “I was your typical boy, rough and tumble and always into mischief. My mom used to tell me she’d stake me to the ground to keep me in one place but she never did thankfully.” He laughed lightly as memories flooded back. “I loved to climb trees but even more than that, I loved to scramble up rocks. I felt at home climbing things.”

His words tailed off as he let the memories play out. “Thank you for bringing back a pleasant memory or two” he said, picking up his menu. He lapsed into silence then as he read the offerings and picked what he wanted, signaling the waitress over. He placed his order and waited for Teyha to do the same. When they were done, the waitress left, and Thomas leaned forward. Under the table, he rubbed his leg against hers slowly, letting the sensation drag out.
“So….want to take a walk in the woods after we eat, maybe work off some of the calories we’ll gain with our meal?” he asked with a grin on his lips.

It took the waitress only a few minutes to return with their drinks, and Teyha swirled the straw in her cup absently. She could feel the flush in her cheeks, but did nothing to hide it, even managing a slight smile when she met Thomas' eyes again. ""This is new to me too." She told him gently, though she knew he was already well aware of that. "Every bit of it.I don't know what I was expecting when I left home, but it wasn't this. I suppose I assumed I'd be used by someone else, but I'd rather be hurt by a stranger than family." She paused for a moment, her tone free of bitterness or sorrow. "But this... All of it. It's like a rebirth, and nothing before now matters."

For a moment all the young witch could do was smile, so full of happiness that she thought she would burst. Her cheeks hurt and every brush of Thomas' leg against hers reminded her quite solidly what they were to each other. She wouldn't have traded the moment for the world.

She inhaled deeply, and gave her eyes a quick wipe to rid herself of any extra moisture. "Your mom sounds like a good woman." She said when she finally gained her composure again. "And you like a very rambunctious child! I used to climb trees a lot myself, out at the old church that my mom used to work at. I'd escape my 'church chores' by hiding in a tree." Teyha had to pause for a moment to laugh, grinning over at Tomas brightly. "I don't know how, but all the things I loved as a kid I'm afraid of now. I am scared of heights, spiders creep me out, and you have a better chance of turning the sun green than getting me to walk in the woods at night."

With a shrug Teyha leaned across the table, her foot brushing up against her lovers while her eyes flashed with humor and life. "I used to 'explore' the woods by my house all the time when I was little. I'd like to do that again with you... Though somehow I imagine this trip will be far more pleasurable than I recall in my youth."

Thomas listened quietly as Teyha spoke, frowning when she spoke of her assumption that she'd be used by someone else, like she had been used by her family. He couldn't blame her for that assumption since its most likely what would have happened had he not found her and did in fact happen in a way where he was concerned. Granted he hadn't taken her and enslaved her but he had manipulated her and bent her towards his will in his own way. On one level, that bothered him, the realization that he'd enslaved her in a way but on the other hand, she clearly didn't seem to mind in a way and it was for her own good so he could live with it.

"My family was a good one" he said as more memories flooded his mind of a happy childhood. "I couldn't have asked for better. Both my mom and my dad were skilled in the arts and taught me how to use my talent early on, making sure I understood the responsibility that came with it. They also knew what it meant to be a child though and made sure I enjoyed growing up as much as the next person. You'd have liked them." He took a sip of his drink as he buried the memories of his parent's loss, both struck down in a battle of good versus evil, leaving him stranded and alone in this world until now.

As Teyha continued to speak, he smiled. "It's funny how much we change as we grow" he said, thinking about her phobias and wondering how he could help her break herself of them. Phobias were weaknesses and a good practitioner worked hard to eliminate them. As the waitress arrived, he placed his order and let Teyha place hers, then spoke again. "I look forward to exploring the woods with you again" he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Teyha smiled at the recount of Thomas' past, her chin cupped in the palm of her hand and an easy smile spread across her face. What a peaceful existence, it was nice to hear about the pleasant childhood, and the small witch just nodded, straightening when Thomas was done. "My mom was always proficient with Black." She said softly, swirling her straw absently in her cup. "She never thought I had much skill at all. My brother began using Black when he was thirteen, but when I reached Of Age.... She could not find a bit of talent in me." She shrugged slightly, remembering how she would be pulled aside to practice, only to have her mother leave minutes later declaring that she just wasn't trying hard enough. "It took nearly a year to find out that aggression and restraints used by the darker talents just weren't going to work with me. You know what I am, and it's just not that." She glanced up and smiled mischievously, "But now I have a new teacher." She teased softly, "And he's cute."

She was still giggling when the serving lady arrived, and Teyha placed her order, a thick steak ordered rare. The waitress wrote down both their orders and moved away once again, leaving Teyha and Thomas to their conversation. The small girl reached across the table to briefly squeeze her teacher's hand, "I look forward to it too... As long as we're not caught."

He listened to her comments about the dark magic and grimaced. Dark magic was a dangerous and highly volatile art and those that chose that path were usually dark in their heart. Thomas had family members who had also walked that path in their lives, distant relatives now, but he was definitely a practitioner of the white art. A damn good one at that. Smiling at her comments about his teaching skills and his looks, he nodded to the waitress after placing their order, watching her walk off before turning his attention back to Teyha.

“We’re mages, Teyha. We can ensure our own privacy whenever we want too…or do you not know the spells for that?” He swore silently inside after he spoke, remembering how startled she had been when he’d pulled the veil of secrecy around them in the restaurant and vowed to teach her that relatively quickly. A comfortable silence fell over them for the next few moments, only interrupted by the return of the waitress with their food.

“Wow, that was fast” he murmured to the woman, who curtsied softly. “Only the best for Monsier Kincaid” she answered in return, smiling at both of them before disappearing. Thomas shook his head. “Well, dig in Teyha. You’ll need your energy for the lessons that we’ll be working on this afternoon after our walk.” He grinned at her then before beginning to eat.

Teyha twisted from one side to the other when Thomas actually named magic, nervous that any mortals might hear their quiet conversation. It was why she only used the colors to show the divide in her family between white and dark magic. It took her only a moment to realize that as powerful and experienced as Thomas wouldn't put them both in danger. Somewhat ashamed she sank back in her seat. Thankfully her embarrassment was covered by the waitress. Just minutes after she left she returned with their food.

Thomas gave her one order that she as of yet had not obeyed, to eat every bite of her meal. The first day she was just too nervous and excited to think about the meal he presented, that morning she was too agitated to care to eat at all... Added to her starvation while on the run and the exhaustion that came from exploring her sexuality with Thomas. She ate hungrily now, barely looking up at her teacher until the plate was cleared, and she seriously considered how ladylike it would be to wipe the plate clean.

He hadn’t missed her anxious moment when he’d openly talked about magic but he wasn’t worried. Though he hadn’t cast the veil to give them privacy, he knew they were safe on this balcony. What she did not know was that the owner was also a practitioner of the white arts, though he was a Druid, not a witch or wizard. The entire restaurant was warded for privacy so they were perfectly safe.

A smile came over his lips as she devoured her food, eating every last little bite until her plate had cleaned. He kept pace with her, letting the silence between them stretch out, and finished shortly after she did. Sitting back, he groaned. “I swear the cook’s food gets better every time” he murmured. Grinning, he nodded to her plate. “I’m glad to see you take my orders seriously, love” he said, his voice a little husky. “If you are done, shall we take that walk now?”

"It was delicious." Teyha agreed, feeling contently stuffed for the first time in quite a while. She reached out with her foot, and dragged it up along the leg of her teacher in a subtle tease, her eyes flashing mischievously. She knew he was easy to rile up, and the more time they spent together the more she found she adored to do just that. There was something strangely attractive about being able to get the wizard's pulse throbbing, to see his lust burning strong - his lust for her burning strong.

She cupped his hand lightly for a moment, her smile only widening at their contact. "Your orders are the most important thing to me, Thomas." She assured him, and slowly pushed herself to her feet. She moved to the other side of the table where he was, wanting nothing more then to cup his face between her fingers, and kiss his firm lips until any thought ran from her mind. "I'll be so happy when we can show our real relationship." She whispered. "I want to be affectionate with you, everywhere."

The feel of her foot as it brushed its way up his leg sent tingles coursing through his body instantly and he lifted his gaze, finding and catching her eyes. He knew his showed the heat and desire that he was feeling in that moment and he let a lazy grin grace his lips, not afraid to show her what he felt at all. Kincaid was glad that she had eaten everything, and that she seemed to be taking to his orders rather nicely, and enjoyed the wide smile she gave him.

Tracking her movement as she stood, he licked his lips slowly, his pulse racing at her lithe, innocent movements. When she sat down next to him, he smiled and leaned his head forward so his forehead rested against hers. “As will I, my love” he murmured “but until then we have the Veil of Secrecy”. With a wave of his hand, he cast his magic, letting the energy settle all around them, effectively blocking them from sight. With a grin, he pulled away and lifted her chin then claimed her lips with his own, the touch frantic with passion and need.

Not for a moment did Teyha have to guess what the man before her was thinking. When her thin leg bushed against his a fire let in his dark eyes, lust, need, and desire burning like coals. Wordlessly that told her of his need, but the smile that graced his lips mere inches below was relaxed and happy. So she knew he wanted her, but there was a certain edge of significance that made their union more meaningful than it might have been otherwise. The same emotion she knew felt for him, and shared reflected in her own contented smile and lustful gaze.

Sitting next to him now was oddly satisfying, just feeling him close to her, their heads resting together. Briefly she nuzzled him, and he tilted close to grin as he cast a spell that Teyha recognised to well. Hidden from the outside world they met, lips pressed together in such a blistering kiss that the small witch almost sighed in relief. She tilted her chin and leaned in close to kiss him with a deep passion. His frantic touch matched by her own, desperately seeking out more than what any other could possibly give in such a public place... Veil or no... And made her look forward in anticipation to their coupling in he wilds of the woods.

The kiss lit an internal fire within Thomas that blazed out of control and it took all of his strength to tamp it down and refuse his bodily desires. All he wanted to do was pick Teyha up and lay her flat on the table, burying his head between her legs to taste the deep essence of her core and then to slide inside her with the very shaft that was now hardening in his pants. His hand reached out to cup her cheek, stroking it softly, and then dropped downward to cup one of her breasts and kneed it slightly, his thumb brushing over her nipple repeatedly.

When he was finally under control, he pulled away from her slowly, his teeth catching her lower lip and giving it a light tug. He was sure that she could see the fire that lit his soul but he didn’t care; what he felt for this woman was greater than the two of them put together. Licking his lips, he took out his wallet and dropped some money on the table. “I think….we’re ready to take leave of this place dear Teyha” he said, his voice husky. Nudging her out of the booth with his body, they stood and clasped hands, Thomas leading the out into the day to begin that romantic walk through the park.

Back
Top Bottom