Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Every offer has a hook ((DTD and Kiko))

Thomas slipped out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him softly, and turned to the seamstress. “She’ll be out soon” he told her as he moved past her. “She’s enjoying a rather invigorating shower but knows you are waiting for her. Please take the necessary measurements and then procure clothes to match the ones on the list I gave you. A variety of colors and styles will work. You will be well paid for your efforts. Have the purchases charged to my merchant accounts.” When she nodded to him, her eyes a little wide at the extravagant spending he had just authorized, he slipped out of the room and headed down the hall. He was feeling charged by his encounter with Teyha in the bathroom. Though he’d seen nothing more than her vague form through the steam covered glass shower stall, it was enough to send his heart racing. He had not planned on pushing Teyha into intimacy any time soon but seeing her in the shower changed those plans in his mind.

A scream lancing through the air like a thrown spear ripped him from those thoughts and sent his magic outward in alarm, thinking there was an attack on the house. When he found nothing, he turned, a puzzled look on his face, and started to head back down the hall. He’d only made it two steps though when the door to the bedroom he’d just left slammed open and the seamstress burst out, running down the hall, her arms flailing. "Mr. Kincade! The girl you wanted me to measure... She's taken a fall in the shower!" She gasped. Kincade’s eyebrows rose in alarm at her words and he grabbed her, steadying her. “Stay here” he said “and wait until I call you back into the room.” Receiving her nod, he ran down the hall and into the bed, pushing his way into the bathroom immediately.

“Teyha?” he said, stopping when he encountered a wall of steam so thick he could barely see through it. With a curse, he waved his hand and the mist dissipated immediately, revealing the now clear shower walls and a naked Teyha beyond. She was sitting on the floor of the stall, her hands clutching her head, and appeared to be breathing funny. Concern shot through him immediately and he raced for the stall, throwing open the door and sliding inside. His eyes took in her nude form immediately and they widened, arousal coursing through him. Her figure, though slightly thinner than it should be because of being on the run, was tantalizingly sexy all the same. A creamy complexion, sculpted legs, shapely hips, and pert breasts completed a physical package that he found very desirable. He shook his head at the thoughts flooding his mind though as now was not the time for that. He dropped down to the ground, kneeling in the water pooling on the shower stall, and reached for Teyha. It was then that he realized she had no hair below her waist. That thought alone caused him to stop in his tracks and fight for control of his hormones, a battle he was afraid he might lose. Calling on his magic to soothe his nerves, he finally brought himself under control and reached for her, cradling her against him. “Teyha?” he murmured in her ear. “What happened? Are you hurt?” He kept his eyes on hers, afraid that if he let them wander, he would be unable to stop himself.

Teyha clutched her head, trying to ease the dull throbbing with a few simple spells. She couldn't stop the waves of dizziness that washed over her, or how her ears buzzed and her vision blurred oddly. She was dimly aware of the seamstress leaving the room in a panic, followed shortly by Thomas bursting in. She shook her head in an attempt to gather her thoughts, and slowly her senses came flooding back. 'Teyha?' She heard, a soft voice whispered in her hear. 'Are you hurt?'

"Do I look hurt?' Her sarcastic mind shot back almost immediately, and Teyha was wholly glad that she didn't quite have the wit about her to voice the comment when she realized where she was. Her vision slowly cleared and she found herself staring at Thomas, whose eyes stayed locked onto hers, and reflected nothing but honest concern. "I'm fine." She whispered, finding her mouth suddenly very dry. "I get dizzy... If I move too fast, but I'm just fine."

She gave him a slight reassuring smile before it struck her exactly what her state was. She had been in the shower, and was still naked, held tightly against the man she had met only a few hours ago with her entire form exposed to his eyes. "Don't look!" She cried, trying to pull away as she drew her knees up to cover herself. Her arms crossed over her breasts in an attempt to cover herself while pushing away from the man. "Please Mr. Kincade, Please don't look at me like..." She broke off and swayed slightly, slumping against his chest her head spun again, protesting the quick motion so soon after her last fainting spell.

Thomas watched Teyha struggle to gather her wits about her and could feel her feeble attempts to cast healing magic. None of it was working though, partly due to her inexperience in the magic arts as well as her confused state. He fed a little of his magic to her, strengthening her spells and finally one took and she was able to focus on him. Her eyes locked with his and she spoke, her words a concern to him. Got dizzy when she moved to fast? He’d have to learn more about that since moving fast was sometimes necessary when using magic and she would need to build strength against that weakness.

Her smile, though slight, still lit up her face and got his heart beating faster than a freight train at full speed. He almost let his eyes stray then, to wander down her nude body, but he held tight to his control. While he plans for Teyha in that department, he had no desire to do enact them while she was feeling ill. It was obvious when she came to enough to realize that she was completely nude and exposed to him because she reacted immediately, crying out and trying to cover up her breasts and lower region at the same time. Her pleas for him not to look at her caused him to loosen his grip on her, allowing her to pull away. The movement seemed to cause another relapse of dizziness though as she suddenly slumped back against his chest hard, rocking him a little.

He was worried now, worried that this might not be a simple dizzy spell. He held her at arm’s length, looking into her eyes. “Teyha, dear, I have to check you over, to make sure you’re not more badly injured then you think. Sit still and I’ll do this as quickly and cleanly as I can”. Though he was pretty sure any injury she had was to her head, he decided to use the moment to examine her body more thoroughly. Pulling her against him, he let his hands wander down her wet back, his fingers teasing her skin lightly as he “looked” for any broken bones or cuts. His hands trailed down to her butt and caressed lightly over it, staying away from her more sensitive areas, and then came back up. He moved her away then, just enough to run his hands down both of her arms and lightly over her chest, his fingers teasing the edges of her breast as he checked for injuries to her chest. He moved her further then, running his hands down each leg, lightly caressing her skin in his “bone” check. Finally, he checked her face, running his fingers over her cheeks and lightly over her lips, then examining her ears and the top and back of her head. As expected, the only wound he saw was a nice sized lump on her head, no doubt from falling into the shower stall when her legs gave out.

He moved her head so he could look into her eyes, his heart pounding from his thorough search of her slender young body. “You have injured your head Teyha. I’m going to heal you now.” He put one hand on her forehead and slipped his other into her hair, caressing the back of her neck. Closing his eyes, he sent his energy into her body, working over the bump and soothing the internal injuries. When he was done, he cradled her against him again. “You’ll have a slight headache but should otherwise be alright now” he murmured. “Let’s get you up and dried off so you can finish your appointment with the seamstress.” He stood up then, pulling her with him, and moved out into the shower. Grabbing a big towel, he stepped away from her, keeping his hand on her shoulder to steady her. Getting another first hand look at her lovely body, and letting his eyes take it all in slowly, he began to dry her off, starting at her legs and working his way up. When he came face to face with her nether regions, it took all the skill he had not to stop and bury his head between her legs. Finally, she was dry and he slipped her robe on her. “Let’s go” he said, taking her hand and moving out of the room into the bedroom. He sat her on the bed, then called for the seamstress.

Her second dizzy spell was not as powerful as the first, and it only took her a few short moments for her senses to return. She could feel him sit her up, telling her that he needed to inspect her to check for injuries. "Please don't..." Teyha murmured, squeezing her eyes shut in humiliation as she felt his fingers dance over her skin. He stroked down her back, and she stiffened as he trailed the digits over her ass, stroking and feeling her for injury.

Her eyes widened considerably as he moved her back, his hands moving up to her shoulders, and lightly down her body in the font. She squeaked softly as he moved his hands across her breasts, and she almost pushed his hands away, weakly trying to break away before he moved down again. He caressed her long legs before finally his eyes reached her face, and he gently traced her features before finding her only injury, a nice sized lump on her head.

He healed her easily enough, and helped her to her feet. She couldn't bear to look him in the eyes, too embarrassed by having him inspect her body like he had. She didn't even have the will to protest when he grabbed the towel, and began to slowly dry her himself. She did tense when he reached her sex, her face burning as she remembered shaving off all the hair there just minutes earlier.

"Thank you." She managed to choke out, pulling on the robe he offered before collapsing on her bed and curling into a little ball. She had never felt so humiliated before. Less than a day in this man's house and he had to dry her off like a child, getting an intimate view of all that she tried so hard to keep hidden. She didn't bother to try to sit up when Thomas brought the seamstress back in, wanting nothing more than to forget everything that had happened in the last few minutes.

Thomas returned to the bedroom with the seamstress in tow, to find Teyha still curled up in a ball on the bed, buried in the fluffy robe. He knew that what he’d done in the shower had been uncomfortable for her, crossing personal barriers she’d worked most of her life to erect, but he did it for a number of reasons, checking for injuries being the least of them. He had high hopes for Teyha, between her magical abilities and her carnal possibilities, and breaking down those barriers sooner, rather than later, was critical to his plan. He would not let a little thing like insecurity and personal space get in his way, now or ever.

“Teyha, the seamstress is here. Please get up off the bed and allow her to do her job.” He waited for Teyha to respond but she lay there like a cold lump of rock sitting in an icy cold field. “Teyha, I won’t ask again” he said, waiting patiently. Still she stayed where she was, unmoving. Thomas smiled, pleased that she was pushing his limits. It would allow him to give her a demonstration she would remember for a while. Turning to the seamstress, he bowed his head a little. “It appears that she’s still feeling a little ill from her fall. If you would be so kind as to wait down in the parlor, I will call you up when she is ready.” The seamstress’s eyes widened, clearly picking up on his tone, but she nodded her head vigorously and left the room. Thomas waited until his magic told him that she was down in the parlor and then he turned back to Teyha.

He considered how to deal with this insolence on her part. Clearly, she was more traumatized by his actions then he had thought but that simply would not do. He decided force was needed first, to get her attention and snap her out of this place she’d taken herself. He called upon his power, letting it build up in the room slowly, swirling around him. The energy was thick enough to almost see, even to an untrained eye, and it was charged, sparks of electricity splashing from his body and sizzling whatever it touched. He focused that power on Teyha and let it go with a woosh, all of it flying across the room and slamming into her. It picked her up off the bed and spun her to face him, them slammed her back, hard enough to stun but not hurt, and pinned her there. He walked to the foot of the bed and faced her. “Consider this just a tiny demonstration of what I can do, Teyha, and understand what can happen when you don’t follow an order or do as you’re told. You made a commitment to me in the restaurant today and I will not brook disobedience, especially when you have no reason to be upset.” He watched her for a few more minutes, then released the magic, allowing her to slide back to the bed. He then moved up along side her, and sat her up, tucking her against him so he could brush her hair out of her eyes. His voice grew tender as he spoke to her next. “I am sorry that you passed out today Teyha, forcing me to enter the shower and take care of you. Neither of us planned for that to happen. I know it made you uncomfortable and brought back unpleasant memories from your past.” He didn’t actually know that but he suspected that was the case. “But I am not sorry that I got to see you in your natural state.” He lifted her chin to look at him them. “You are a beautiful woman Teyha, inside and out, and you should not hide that.” He let his hand caress her cheek briefly and then ran his thumb across her lips lightly. “Now, enough of this self pity. Embrace who you are so you can work towards becoming who you will be. The world awaits you Teyha but you have to take that first step. Will you honor our bargain, and let the seamstress do her job, or will you force me to deliver you to the bus station and leave you on your own?” He watched her eyes carefully then, his hand continuing to caress her cheek.

Teyha wanted nothing more than to be left alone, but Thomas didn't seem to want to let her. She raised an arm to cover her head as she curled up tighter in a little ball on the bed, determined not to move from her spot. Thomas persisted though, until finally he sent the seamstress from the room, and turned to face her. Teyha sensed the sparks of magic as they coursed through the room, and she started to sit up, her eyes wide.

Thomas was quicker than her, and before she had the chance to move very far, she found herself lifted off the bed by the force of Kincade's magic. He pushed her against the wall, and Teyha let out a muffled sound of terror as she clawed at his powers, struggling to break free. He spoke to her in a strict tone, telling her quite frankly how he would handle disobedience, before letting her fall again to the bed.

Teyha crumbled against the mattress, every muscle in her body going limp upon her release. Thomas walked slowly to her side, and very gently sat her up, cradling her to his chest once more. She knew that he was right, there was no way he had forced her to pass out in the show, and it wasn't her fault for it either. It simply happened, and pouting about it wouldn't help. For a moment she relaxed against him, not even caring that her plush robe had come undone and slid down her shoulder in the skirmish. But when he called her beautiful, lifting her chin to tell her that he did not regret seeing her naked... She tensed. Her eyes grew wide on his face, and she immediately tugged the robe closed again, turning her head to the side to keep him from caressing her. "I'll let the seamstress do her job." She told him stiffly, closing her eyes as she held her robe tightly closed with one hand, and used the other to push herself away from Thomas. "But please don't call me... That. I'm not beautiful, I'm not pretty. I'm just scrawny little Teyha, and that's what I like, you're not making me feel any better by pretending that I'm an attractive woman." She met his eyes for a moment, her own full of fear and pain. "I don't want to be seen like that."

Thomas held Teyha as she slowly pulled herself together and leaned into him as she relaxed. He couldn’t help notice how her robe had come undone and slid down her shoulder a little, revealing creamy white skin that he knew would be soft to the touch. He stared at it for a second, fighting the urge to kiss it, fighting hard against the hormones raging in his system. When his last words registered for her though, the change was day and night, a black cloud coming over her instantly, squashing any attempt to relax. She yanked her robe closed and pushed away from him, spitting her words at him in vehemence. He jerked back, feeling her magic lash out at him, though she had no idea she’d done it, and smiled. His Teyha had some fight in her after all.

He studied her for a second. He needed to get her to understand how attractive she was, to see it and believe it, but he was at a loss for how to do it. Then it hit him and he grinned. Moving swiftly, he took her shoulders and moved in behind her on the bed, pulling her between his legs, her back to his chest. He wrapped his strong arms around her, cradling her against him, and rested his head on her shoulder. “You’re wrong Teyha” he whispered, his breath caressing her ear. “You are beautiful and attractive and pretty. When I look at you, this is what I see.” He then placed his lips against her neck, kissing her delicately and called forth his magic, letting it flow into her and over her, a soft blue hue covering both of them. He slid into her mind and showed her what he saw, a beautiful young woman who stood proud, proud of who she was and proud of what she could do. He showed her a woman with a slender build and sensual curves, a woman who could turn heads if she wanted. He showed her a woman in elegant clothes, comfortable and sexy. He showed her the woman that she was, as he saw her and as he knew she could be if she tried. He let the images play through her mind, then kissed her neck again and pulled his head away, breaking the magic. He was breathing a little hard now, energy and excitement coursing through him. “That is what I see Teyha, that is the person that you are to me.” With that, he released his arms and scooted back from her, sliding off the bed.

He walked a few steps away, then turned back around. “You are beautiful Teyha, inside and out. You only have to see what I see to know that.” He headed for the door then, looking back over his shoulder one last time. “I will send the seamstress in now.” With that, he slipped out the door and headed down to the parlor, sending the seamstress back up. He sat on the couch and closed his eyes, letting his magic roll over the house, testing his defenses, making sure they were still good, waiting for the seamstress to finish. He hoped what he had done has begun to break down Teyha’s walls. He hoped.

Teyha panted softly following her outburst, her eyes glued onto Thomas as her emotions flickered between angry and frightened. Would he turn her away now that it was obvious she would not allow herself to be used by him...? But he simply smiled at her, and watched her carefully for a few mong moments.

Without a warning he moved, and Teyha gasped as he took hold of her shoulders firmly, and settled in behind her. He pulled her between his legs, his arms snaking lightly around her as he pulled her into a tight embrace, his head resting lightly on her shoulder. Teyha tensed again, every fiber of her being screaming for escape, and she gave a tug to break free, but Thomas' arms didn't budge. "Please let me go..." She whimpered, her eyes squeezing shut. She shivered slightly as Thoman pulled in closer, and very gently pressed his lips to her neck.

Teyha sensed Thomas' magic, and her eyes flew open, watching as the world around her was bathed in blue. 'This is what I see...' Thomas whispered, and the room around them disapeared. Reality was replaced with the image of a slender young beauty with silky black hair. 'Is that supposed to be me?' She questioned in her mind, watching as the woman moved, confident and sensual. The kind of woman who understood her own sexuality, and embraced it with dignity. Sexy, and perfectly refined. She gave a gasp when she felt a second kiss upon her throat, breaking the spell. Thomas was panting as heavily as she was, and slowly moved away, leaving the room to go retrieve the seamstress.

Teyha didn't cause any more grief for the startled woman, stripping quietly to her skin to let the woman measure her. It didn't take too long for her to finish, and Teyha gave her a weak smile as she turned to leave. The seamstress gathered her things, and quietly walked down to the parlor. "I am finished with my measurements." She told Kincade with a slight nod of her head. "I'll begin work immediately." She smiled as she turned to leave, Teyha's measurements in hand.

Teyha herself didn't leave her room. She slipped the robe back on once Thomas left, and moved back to the bed once more. The sun was only starting to set, but Teyha was exhausted, and eager to lose herself in the world of dreams.

Kincaid heard the seamstress come down the stairs and stood to meet her. When she told him she was done, he nodded. “Please hurry with the purchases” he told her. He was eager to see Teyha in new clothes, ones that flattered her and allowed him to see how sexy she could be when she tried. He knew she’d not like all of them, or even most of them, not at first, but he was confident she’d come around. She’d gotten a look at who she really was tonight and he hoped that she’d begin to believe it more. If not, he’d have to find some other way to break down her barriers. When he did, she would look radiant in the new clothes he was getting her, particularly the lingerie. Just thinking of her wearing those brought a smile to his face.

After letting the seamstress out of the house and sending her on her way, he made the rounds of the lower floor, leaving Teyha alone for now. He wandered through the house, checking doors and windows, locking up for the night, then took time to send his magic out, testing his wards and defenses. When he was finally satisfied that all was well, he headed up the stairs and stopped outside Teyha’s room. With a light knock, he let himself in, pausing just inside the door. She was lying on the bed, wrapped back up in the robe, and appeared to be asleep. Moving across the floor, he sat on the edge of the bed and brushed her hair out of her face. “Sleep well, my love” he said, sending his magic into her to help her sleep. He could tell she was exhausted and he wanted her refreshed for the next day. Taking a blanket from the end of the bed, he covered her up with it then slipped out of the room and down the hall to his. He set a magical ward on her door so he’d know if she tried to leave her room during the night and then got ready for bed. As he crawled between his covers, his thoughts turned to Teyha again. As he drifted off to sleep, he sent his magic out to her, invading her dreams with thoughts of him and of them together. Every little bit that he could do to break down her barriers, he would.

Teyha was fast asleep within just a few minutes of curling up on the bed, and by the time Thomas entered the room she was already dreaming peacefully, a slight smile on her face. She moaned softly when Thomas reached down to brush hair from her face, and nearly woke then, sensitive to being touched in her sleep. After a moment of soft mumbles she drifted back off, with the aid of Thomas' magic. She smiled slightly wider as he left, laughing softly at a pleasant dream.

To Teyha, she was sitting in the parlor of her new home, smiling as she read a book, her feet tucked up on the couch as she lounged. It was pleasant and relaxing, and she felt elegant and refined, in a long soft blue dress, her hair pulled and pinned back away from her face in a simple but refined style. For a while she was alone, enjoying the solitude, but after a bit Thomas entered. He was dressed in a casual black tee shirt and pants, tailored to fit him perfectly...

Moments later the dream shifted, and the book was gone, her and Thomas talking and laughing, before his hand touched hers lightly...

Her long gown was gone, replaced by a sheer nightgown with a low neckline, unbuttoned down to her stomach, and her arms were wrapped around Thomas' neck, kissing him deeply. His hands pushed the short gown up further, rubbing her bare ass before squeezing it tightly....

She was on her back, panting softly as Thomas teased her neck with kisses. His hand pushes her nightgown off her shoulder, and his hand rubbed and squeezed her breast. She moaned, letting her arms encircle him and draw him in close...

She was sitting up now, completely bare, and gazing down at Thomas as he grinned up at her, his hands caressing her breasts as she bounced, moaning and gasping with every plunge...

Teyha gasped when she finally jerked awake. She panted softly, and held the blanket clutched to her chest tightly as she looked around the room. "Thomas?" She whispered, shaking her head to pull her to full consciousness. It took her a minute more to realize she had been dreaming, but all the same she felt shaken, and dirty by the nature of her dream. She rose from the bed, clutching the robe securely shut as she decided to take a quick walk around the house to clear her mind.

She walked around for a few minutes before she found the parlor, and smiled. It was exactly like it was in the dream, and she couldn't help but to grab a book, and take a seat on the couch. She wasn't dressed in the long blue dress of her dream, nor was her hair pulled back and away from her face while she read... But even just taking that same position made her feel more refined, dignified as she read through the thick book.

Thomas awoke with a start, sitting straight up in bed, his heart pounding. He blinked away sleep and confusion, gathering his wits about him, and focused his energy on the house, trying to figure out what was wrong. He soon realized that what had awoken him were the wards on Teyha’s bedroom door, triggered when she left her room. He let his senses range out, tracing the path she’d taken through the house, finally coming to rest in the parlor where she was sitting in a chair reading a book. He smiled, realizing that she’d chosen to stay in the house when she awoke, instead of leaving. Perhaps what he offered her was more enticing then she let on.

Wanting to know if his dream magic had worked, he delved into her thoughts, seeing what she’d dreamed while sleeping. He did it carefully and stealthily because, as a fellow magic user, she could possibly sense he was there. He found no barriers though, or mental alarms, and smiled at her innocence in the way of magic. He didn’t think he’d teach her about those things when he taught her magic, at least not right away. For now, he’d enjoy the peeks into her thoughts whenever the mood hit him. Finding the visions she’d dreamed in her sleep, he moaned softly. Teyha had a very naughty mind, despite her outward appearances. His magic had been planted for the sheer purpose of making her think about him and them but he had not told it to make the dreams erotic. Her own subconscious did that all on its own. The more of her vision he watched, the more aroused he came. The sight of her bouncing up and down on him, his hands massaging her breasts, almost sent him over the edge. He found his hand straying to his waist and lightly stroking himself, a moan escaping his lips. With a start, he realized what he was doing and stopped, catching his breath. He wanted it to be her hand, not his, and by force of will alone, he brought himself under control.

Slipping out of bed, he gathered his night robe around himself and headed down the stairs, in search of Teyha. He cloaked himself at first, so she wouldn’t see he was approaching, and entered the parlor quietly. He saw her sitting in the chair, buried in her fluffy robe, and he smiled. She was as radiant as she had been before she’d gone to bed. Moving up behind her, he placed his hands on the back of the chair and uncloaked, then leaned forward so he was practically breathing in her ear. “Couldn’t sleep Teyha?” he asked quietly, his voice pitched low, going for maximum startle effect. He wanted her to be a little on edge and to see him standing so close to her that she’d feel his body heat and maybe think of those naughty dreams she’d had.

Teyha read to herself quietly, set in the same pose as in her dream. She was enjoying the book, and the privacy, smiling to herself. Every now and then the story would catch her interest, and she'd almost want to leap up from her chair, to dance round the room in delight. Instead she just let out excited giggles, and kicked her feet slightly, eager to reach the next page.

She was so engrossed in the book she wouldn't have noticed Thomas enter even if he wasn't cloaked. He came up behind her, and leaned in close. His voice just behind her ear was enough to make her jump right out of her skin, and she turned to give the man a wide eyes look. Her cheeks flushed slightly, but she nodded. "Strange dreams." She told him honestly, though she couldn't bring herself to say they were particularly bad dreams.

She moved over, resting her feet on the floor as she set the book aside on the table, a slip of paper slipped between the pages to keep her spot. "How about you, Mr. Kincade? I hope I wasn't being loud enough to wake you..."

Thomas let a tiny grin grace his lips when Teyha jumped in her seat, startled by his voice so close to her ear. When her wide eyes turned towards him, he stood up and smiled gently. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you” he murmured, the lie flowing from his lips easily. “You were so engrossed in the book and I was curious what you were reading.” He stepped back and moved around the chair, sitting on the couch facing her. “Dreams?” he asked, cocking his head as if he were curious. Although he knew what she had dreamed about, she didn’t know that he knew, and it took all of his self control to keep a straight face when he asked the question. He knew that the flush in her cheeks wasn’t solely from being startled by his sudden appearance. No doubt seeing him that close had brought the dreams back into her mind. He hoped so. He really did.

He watched her, letting his eyes roam over her gently. She looked comfortable in that fluffy robe but what he wanted to see was underneath it. The glimpse in the shower had been just enough to solidify in his mind what he wanted and that was her. “Tell me about them. Dreams are a way for our soul to give us messages that we aren’t getting when we’re awake. Talking about them helps us understand the message and for a magic user, that can be vital.” He patted the seat next to him on the couch. “Come, sit down beside me and tell me about them. I insist.” He sat back then, watching her, knowing that he’d just put her in an awkward situation. He’d delivered his words as an order and she’d promised to obey all of his orders, yet he knew that what she had dreamed had come from her own mind. Would she tell him? That remained to be seen. He waited for her to join him on the couch, his heart racing a little.

Teyha stiffened slightly when Thomas moved in front of her, his face betraying no emotion as he ,moved to the couch across from her. She dropped her eyes almost immediately, and didn't notice his eyes roaming across her body. "It's okay, I'm easily startled when reading." She told him with a soft laugh, watching as he lightly patted the seat next to him. His tone left no question where he wanted her to sit, even if it made very little sense to her. What was the difference between her sitting here or there.

But she moved, walking slowly to sit next to Thomas. She gave him a small sigh, running her fingers through her hair as she thought of what to say. She couldn't tell him that she had dreamed of them in bed, what would he think of her? "Just me adjusting to my life here, I suppose." She said slowly, leaning back some against the couch. Her cheeks flushed red, remembering how he had touched her in the fantasy... His fingers playing down her collarbone, squeezing her breasts... How she bounced on him, held up by his hands on her breasts, squeezing and pulling. "I was talking to you, reading... We were laughing." She said, describing at least the beginning of the dream... And how she imitated it here in the parlor. She swallowed, moving her hand onto the cushion so she could adjust herself, and it landed on Thomas'. She looked up at him with wide eyes, her cheeks flushed, but didn't pull away.

Thomas smiled as Teyha moved from the chair to the couch, a soft sigh slipping from her lips. He watched as she ran her fingers through her hair, his eyes riveted on the tiny movements as if they were earth shatteringly important. He imagined they were his fingers, not hers, and became lost in that thought for a moment, finally blinking when she started talking. He nodded at her first words, noting how she leaned back against the couch, causing her robe to open a little, teasing his sight but not showing anything, and how her cheeks flushed red. A small smile crept onto his face as he imagined the scenes she was recalling in that moment. “It sounds like we were having fun in your dream” he said, grinning. He knew they had been and he loved Teyha’s idea of fun.

Watching her, he continued. “What do you think we were talking about?” he asked innocently. “Perhaps there is a deeper meaning to our words.” Whatever they’d been talking about in the dream, and Thomas didn’t know what it was since he’d only seen images, it had clearly led to more fun. That thought made him twitch down below and he swallowed hard. He started to speak again when she shifted on the couch, her hand slipping and landing on his. When she looked at him with wide eyes and flushed cheeks but didn’t pull away, he glanced down and then back up, smiling at her. As his eyes traveled back to her face, he couldn’t help but notice that her shifting had opened the robe up more, giving him a tiny peek at the soft swell of one breast. He didn’t let his eyes linger though, bringing them to up to focus on her immediately, but he couldn’t get the image out of his head. He ached to trace his fingers and his tongue over that swell, to taste her skin and pleasure her. “Tell me more about the dream” he said instead, trying to use words to keep this moment alive. As he waited for her to speak, he turned his hand so that his palm faced her palm and began to lightly rub his thumb over the top of her hand, gentle caresses and little circles, just teasing her skin with his own.

Teyha tucked a lock of hair behind her ear with her free hand, keeping her eyes low. She didn't notice how far her robe was opening, loosening further with every move she made. The curve of her breast was easily seen, the tantalizingly smooth and creamy flesh almost seeming to glow in the low light, next to the fluffy white robe. She did notice, however, Thomas' robe slowly easing open with every motion. The knot was almost undone, and did little to hold the garb closed, exposing some of his chest to her. It was slightly less hairy than she imagined, well groomed... Muscular. She swallowed slightly and stared. After a moment too long she shook her head to clear it, and raised her eyes to meet his, her hand tightening slightly, holding onto him.

Truth be told, she remembered exactly what they were talking about, but she didn't want to admit that to him, already flushed just for remembering it. "It was a very fun dream." She admitted, grateful that he had no clue what she was referring to. "Honestly.... One of the best I've had in a very long time." She looked down though, her flush deepening. "If among the most unlikely." She murmured to herself, almost to low to hear before giving a nervous laugh and turning her attention back to Thomas completely. "I don't know exactly what we were talking about Mr. Kincade, but I remember you were smiling and happy. I think you were trying to get me to do something... A spell?" She darkened another shade, her eyes darting away from his and his body. "I was reluctant, but you kept insisting, but you were kind and sweet about it. Eventually... I agreed..."

Thomas watched her movements, noting how she tucked her hair just so and how she kept her eyes low, not looking at him, delaying the need the talk about her dream as long as she could. He knew that admitting that she enjoyed the intimacy they’d shared in the dream would be almost impossible for her given her past and how she felt about herself but little by little her wall was crumbling and he would help break it down a little more tonight. A smile graced his lips when she shifted some more, oblivious to the fact that her robe was slowly parting, exposing her to him centimeter by delicious centimeter. His smile turned to a grin when he saw where she was looking now, staring at his chest and the skin that was exposed when his robe had parted a little in his own movements. The longer she looked, the faster his heart began racing in his chest, pounding out its staccato beat. Finally she moved, dragging her eyes up to meet his, her hand gripping his tighter. He continued to caress her hand with his thumb, moving over it lightly.

When she started speaking, he listened with rapt attention, his eyes never leaving hers. Her flush deepened as she talked, confirming her enjoyment of what she had dreamed, a thought that made him smile wider. The tension between them in that moment, his hand caressing hers while she tried to talk about a sexual dream without giving any details, was so thick you could have cleaved it with a knife and heard the expulsion of sound as the air was ripped asunder. Her murmured words about how unlikely the dream was to come true shredded his resolve and without thinking about it, he leaned forward and kissed her. It was the merest of brushes, his lips against hers, barely registering as a touch, yet somehow stoking a fire deep inside him that soon roared out of control. Still holding her one hand, he slid his free one up, tangling it in her hair and slanted his head, kissing her a little deeper. He held it for a moment then broke away, placing his forehead against hers, his eyes closed. “Sometimes, the most unlikely scenario can come true, Teyha, and as a witch, you must be prepared for that possibility at all times” he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. He leaned back then, releasing her hand, and staring into her eyes, letting some of the desire he was feeling in that moment shine in his eyes. “Consider that your first lesson in magic” he added. He wanted to take her in his arms and do more than that small simple kiss but he controlled himself.

Teyha wasn't used to having so much attention on her at once. It almost seemed as though Thomas was hanging on her every word, his eyes never leaving her for a moment, even when she'd shyly glance down and away, not wanting to meet his eyes straight on. It was in one of those moments when he leaned forward, and before Teyha could completely understand what was happening, his lips pressed lightly against hers.

It was so different from the dream. Softer, gentler... And real. Her hand squeezed his lightly, and her free hand trembled, but found its way to his back, tightening on his robe as his hair tangled in her hair, and he tilted his head to the side. Her eyes fluttered shut, and she couldn't help but to move her lips against his, losing herself in the moment before he tore himself away from her, and rested his forehead against hers.

Slowly they parted, and Teyha was smiling, watching Thomas almost tenderly. When he started to talk, her expression clouded with confusion. Unlikely scenarios? She had only said that they were speaking, and happy... But everything he did, from cupping her hand, to initiating the kiss, it was exactly as the dream. Every detail too perfect, too well timed, and she was not alone in imitating it. "I don't believe in this kind of coincidence." She whispered, the words falling from her lips before she even realized she had spoken them. Her eyes widened slightly, a slightly pained look on her face as she realized that while she might not know spells linked in telepathy, that did not mean Kincade didn't. "It's cruel." She told him, pulling her hand from his as she pushed herself up from the couch, taking several steps back to keep the distance between her and Thomas. "How much did you see?" She asked softly, not raising her eyes from the floor. "Please, don't lie to me and say you didn't look into my mind.... Just.... How much did you see?"

Thomas knew it the moment she realized that he was aware of her dreams, the knowledge etched in her face and her body language, confirmed by her words. When she pulled her hand from his, his warmth fled him in a tempest, the very air around him growing frostier and flat. He watched as she moved from the couch, putting distance between them. Though only a few steps lay between them, it felt like an ocean of despair at first. Thomas watched her and his heart ached for the anguish she was feeling. He didn’t have to read her mind to know what she felt in that moment, the dreams replaying in her head with the knowledge that he knew at least some of them. Her eyes were locked on the floor, her emotional walls slamming back in to place, almost driving a growl from his lips. She could not shut him out, would not shut him out. Not now, not ever.

He stood then, moving so swiftly that his robe completely opened across his chest and down to his belly, the tie loosening considerably. Three steps brought him to her and he reached out, his hands cupping her face and drawing her eyes upward, climbing until they met his own. “I saw it all Teyha” he whispered to her, his breath lightly brushing against her cheeks as he spoke. “I saw the radiant woman that I showed you earlier and the passion that you feel inside you. I saw the desire that courses through your blood and the longing that is in your heart. Accept it Teyha. Embrace it and hold it tight for it only strengthens you. Let your body feel the pleasure that your mind wishes to give it. Let yourself enjoy life and all that it has to offer.” He bent down then and pressed his lips to hers, this kiss more brutal and passionate than his last one, his tongue stroking out and caressing her lips briefly. He held this kiss longer too, letting her taste the fire of his passion, to ride its wave and feel its tingle. When air became a commodity he desperately needed, he broke it off, panting. His hand stroked her cheek softly, his thumb running across her lips. “We have a connection Teyha, through our magic and, I think, our hearts. But if you want to deny that, tell me now and I will teach you how to shield your mind from me. I will do that anyway, as part of your lessons, but I will do it tonight if you ask me too. I have given you a taste of what is yours if you want it. What will be your choice?” He smiled at her then, letting more of his desire bleed into his eyes.

Teyha could only stare, her expression clouded with hurt as Thomas watched her. He stood quickly, before she could even fully register he was moving she was already in his arms. His hand cupped her chin lightly, and tilted her head up, away from the exposed skin on his chest to meet his own eyes. Her heart pounded wildly in her chest, ignoring her mind completely. He stroked her cheek lightly, and with every word she looked more crestfallen, her lip quivering slightly in the wake of this betrayal of her trust. She had held nothing back from him. She could have ran, could have left, even if it meant a life on the streets, thinking he meant well for her. Now in one day... This?

Even with her mind spinning, and emotions tearing away in her chest until all she could feel was a ripping pain... She didn't pull away when his head tilted towards hers. Her arms tangled around his neck to hold him in, and hurt tears threatened to spill over. His tongue danced across her lips, and she hesitated, not quite opening for him even if she did draw him in closer.

Finally, eternities later, he pulled away, and they both panted, her hands falling to grasp his arms. His fingers trailed over her newly moistened lips, and he spoke softly to her. "Neither." She whispered, failing to stop her trembling. "I don't want to have to guard my mind to know my thoughts are safe! I shouldn't have to lock my door at night to make sure no one peeks in, I shouldn't have to push a dresser in front of it! I shouldn't have to check the bathroom door when I shower, or hide in the closet to change..." She broke off, a bewildered expression on her face, and it was clear she wasn't talking about him at all right then. "I shouldn't have to go out of my way to protect my privacy when it should already be respected." Her grip on his arms tightened, until she was holding him almost painfully. "I thought you held pity for me.... I thought you respected me... How can there be a connection when you don't even care enough to grant me my dreams?"

Kincaid could only stare at her as the words came tumbling out, one after another, sliding through pain and misery as they entered the world. So much anguish in so few words yet it kept pouring out in an endless onslaught on his heart, beating at it harder and harder. When she finally broke off, the bewildered expression sliding over her face, he knew he had just been given a glimpse into her past, a past that tormented her, tore at her emotions and her trust, and drove a wedge between her and anyone else she came into contact with. As she gripped his arms, her fingers digging in hard, more words flowed out, battering him some more.

He watched her as she finished speaking, aware that her grip had tightened even further but ignoring the little bit of pain her fingers brought to him. He closed his eyes briefly, reaching inside himself, and called his magic forward, letting it flow into his arms and up into her hands, sliding through her body with a cool caress. He wasn’t trying to influence her in any way, he was simply trying to calm her, bring a little peace to her tortured soul so he let the cool blue energy course through her, moving up her arms into her chest and then her mind before sliding back down and out. He opened his eyes then and looked at her.

“Teyha” he murmured softly. “I do respect you but I don’t pity you. You are a vibrant woman with a shattered past. You can let that past define you, become you, or you can rise above it. I offer you the chance to rise above it.” He studied her face, tracing her features before locking onto her eyes again. Another lie was needed now, a convincing one, or he might lose her. “I did invade your dreams Teyha, I fully admit to that. But I did not do it for the purposes of spying on you or deceiving you. I warded the door to your room to ensure that you would be safe tonight, your first night off the street in who knew how many days. You’d already fainted and were exhausted and I simply wanted to ensure your safety. You broke the wards when you left your room, waking me up instantly. I was worried about you and when I checked your room, I found residual energy from your dreams. Energy that was chaotic, charged, emotionally fractured. I didn’t know why and was very worried so yes, I explored your thoughts, but I did it because I was worried about you. I never expected to find what I found though…” here he glanced down as if hiding his eyes “I liked what I saw.” He stopped talking them, letting the silence set in, waiting to see what she would do next.

Teyha hung her head when she finished, pained and hurt after her tirade. She didn't release Thomas, she couldn't if she wanted to. Every fiber of her being was wound tight, pulled until she was shivering where she stood, not wanting to let go just yet. She sensed when Thomas began using magic, and was briefly upset, before realizing he only meant to sooth her. She took a step closer, her fingers finally leaving his arms. She hugged him loosely as sobs threatened to break free from her chest.

He began to speak softly to her, and she tilted her chin up to meet his eyes. Her expression clouded again with confusion, and she found herself desperately wanting to believe what he said. She wanted it to be that he was worried, that he cared... After all, she reminded herself, how was he supposed to know her dream had taken that twist? He might have thought she had a nightmare, and was trying to comfort her... "It was an accident then?" She asked, an edge of hope in her voice.

He finished talking, and Teyha stepped back, pulling her arms free. She brushed a few strands of curly black hair behind her ear, and made herself look away. In all the action her robe came further undone, the sloppy knot holding the garment closed almost falling apart completely, and she was too distracted to notice. It was half open, and the angle Teyha stood to Thomas hid very little. The curve of her breast, the soft curves of her body all so clearly seen, almost taunting Thomas where he stood, while Teyha did her best to deny her own sexuality. "The woman you saw was a fantasy." She whispered, turning her head back to face him, flushing from embarrassment. "I'm not like that. I'm not a sexual woman. I'm too shy, too timid, too afraid to give in to base desire, so it stays in my mind, where it belongs... Please... Please just let it stay there, Mr. Kincade." Her voice dropped low as she looked down, "No matter how much we both might like the fantasy." She whispered, hoping it was too soft for him to hear.

When Thomas finished speaking, he watched her, waiting for the reaction that was sure to come. Although he had lied, he did it for the greater good, to help her heal and get past her emotional scarring and if she believed his words, that process could continue and grow. That he also lied to benefit himself was not significant in his mind because what he wanted was what he wanted and would have. When her chin rose and her eyes met his, the emotions began to play across her face like a fast paced movie on a theater screen, visible to all who watched it. Anger, then confusion, and finally hope danced across her features as she sorted through his words.

Her question, when it came, made him quirk his lips in a lopsided grin that he quickly squelched. “Looking into your mind was on purpose, Teyha, as I’ve already explained. Viewing all your dreams, however, was an accident.” He was telling the truth that time; viewing all of them in their erotic entirety had indeed been an accident. He’d been so drawn in by what he saw, lost in the emotional moment and highly aroused, that he hadn’t even realized he’d watched them all until he was done. Not that he regretted what he saw, not at all. It was exactly what he hoped to replicate in reality and knowing that Teyha at least thought about them together gave him an edge he would use.

When she pulled away from him, brushing at her hair and looking away, he noticed that her robe had parted further, almost coming completely undone. Being a man, his eyes dipped downward immediately, sliding into her robe to trace over the graceful curve of her breast, causing his blood to sing. He brought his line of sight up slowly as he saw her turn, finally meeting her eye to eye again. Had she been listening then, truly listening, she’d have heard how hard his heart was beating in his chest, threatening to explode through sheer force of arousal. She wasn’t listening though, instead she was talking again, telling him how she wasn’t a sexual creature, how she was too timid and shy to be like the woman in her dreams. Thomas listened to her words from a distance, fighting hard against the urge to throw her against the wall and take her hard and fast, to show her that she was indeed a passionate, sexual woman. It was her final words that broke through his tension and allowed him to reign in his emotions, to calm down enough so he could unclench his fists and relax a little. Repeating them in his head, he smiled. No matter how much we both might like the fantasy. Those words, spoke so low he'd barely heard them, told him all he needed to hear in that moment because they clearly said that the dreams were something she definitely wanted but simply couldn’t let herself enjoy now. He could live with that…for now at least.

Moving closer to her, he reached out and grabbed the edges of her robe in his hands. A brief thought sped across his mind, to open her robe further and reveal all of her to him, but he ignored it. Instead, he slowly closed her robe, letting his fingers graze across the soft mound of her breasts underneath as he did it. Once closed, he pulled her forward and dipped his head, capturing her lips again in another passionate kiss, breaking away only when he was out of breath. “You are a sexual woman Teyha” he murmured, his breath caressing her cheek “and one day you will come to realize that. For now, tasting your lips on mine will be enough.” He let her go then and stepped back, nodding to her. “Good night Teyha. Get some sleep” he said as he headed past her, moving up the stairs to his room, a smile on his face.

Teyha couldn't help but to smile slightly at Thomas' correction, and her expression softened for a moment because of it. He already said once that he intentionally looked inside of her mind after all, out of worry. It was not his fault that she had such inappropriate fantasies about him...

He stepped close, and Teyha hesitated, unsure what he wanted. His hands closed on the edges of her robe, and she froze, nearly taking a step backward. He just smiled, and slowly pulled the garment closed. His fingers brushed across the sensitive underside of her breast, and sent a shiver running up her body. Her mouth opened slightly, the tiniest echo of a gasp sounding as she flushed darker still. Thomas paid it no mind, and laced an arm around her. Before she realized what was happening, he had her drawn in close to him again. Her heart pounded, her body reacting to the close contact before her mind could form a protest. He dipped his head don, and his lips met hers. It wasn't as gently as their first kiss, or as rough as the second... But it made every nerve in her body spark to life. Her lips moved against his as she laced her arms loosely around his neck, drawing him ever closer. She couldn't help but to moan softly, melting into his arms.

Thomas broke the kiss, and it was only then that Teyha realized how long they had shared the contact, her breathing slightly heavy from lack of oxygen, and her arousal. He turned to leave, and Teyha was frozen, before numbly moving back to the couch. "I can't be sexual." She whispered, mostly to herself as she touched her lips, still tingling from contact. "I don't want to be...." But her magic wove a different story.

Uncontrolled and fueled more on emotion than any true intent on her part, the magic flowed towards Thomas. Thin threads of air caught Thomas' arm, and pulled, urging him back into the room. It pulled at the sloppily tied knot, pulling apart the robe before finally teasing his sensitive flesh. Sparks of her white magic flowed up from his groin, sparking nerves, urging them to life. It was as though she were touching him, stroking him... And all the while Teyha had retreated back to the couch, her back to Thomas... Oblivious to what she was doing, while trying to convince herself she was not capable of sexual acts.

Thomas had almost reached the edge of the room when it happened. One minute, he had completed his kiss with Teyha and watched her walk away, whispering so low he couldn’t hear the exact words and the next he was attacked in a way so bizarre and so unexpected that he could mount no defense to counter it at first. He felt the magic stir the very air he breathed moments before it latched onto him, its warm tendrils catching his arm and pulling him back into the room. He stumbled from the force before letting it do what it wanted, moving silently back into the parlor and turned, expecting to see Teyha with a smile on her face and her arms open to him, having used magic as her playful tool to bring him back to her. Instead he saw that she was sitting on the couch with her back turned so she wasn’t even aware that he was there. That reality shocked him so completely that he failed to stop the magic from moving a step further in its attack.

As he watched the back of her head and opened his mouth to say something to her, the magic surged again, forming eager fingers that plucked at the knot in his robe, quickly undoing it. In seconds his robe was flung open and the energy moved in to caress his bare chest and slide downward, across his taut stomach and his legs, before surging back upward towards his groin. His eyes widened as he saw the white spectral hand form from the energy and move to cup his privates, squeezing his tender balls before moving to his shaft. The spectral hand began to gently stroke his manhood, running its wrapped palm up and down it, sending his nerve endings through the roof, fire racing through his body at a frantic pace. The surprise, combined with the pleasure, was enough for Thomas to throw back his head and let loose a low moan, his shaft hardening under the ministrations of the energy. The more the hand stroked, the more he whimpered and moaned, now completely lost to the performance that Teyha was giving him, though she was completely unaware that she was doing it. His thought process became clouded with pleasure though he tried to mount a defense, to use his own magic to push hers away. Every attempt failed though, the distraction of what she was doing too much to overcome so he gave in and let her magic do what it wanted, clearly directed by her erotic thoughts that she couldn’t voice. Twice he whispered her name, trying to get her attention and twice the words turned into a strangled moan as the hand grasped tighter and stroked harder. As he felt his orgasm approaching, he finally closed his eyes and called forth his energy, sending it downward from his chest into his groin, slamming into the spectral hand. Though the pleasure the energy brought was immense, Thomas would not allow himself to climax in this manner. No, when it happened, it would be with Teyha herself, not a specter created by magic sent from her subconscious mind.

The cool blue energy covered the white spectral hand and slowly pulled it from his shaft, pushing it away from him. Breathing heavily, he slowly calmed his nerves and focused once again on Teyha, her back still to him. A feral grin slowly spread across his face as he pulled himself together, retying his robe, and with a thought he cloaked his presence from her. Focusing next on her energy, which his still held captive, he merged his blue with her white, blending them together and sent it back to her. Turnabouts fair play, he thought to himself, knowing that she was as ready for what he offered as she was ever going to be. The mingled magic surged back into her body with such force it flung her onto her back on the couch and pinned her there then slowly peeled off into hands that quickly undid her robe and opened her to the cool air. The magic then surged up her body, forming fingers that teased through her hair and tickled her neck before moving back downward, slowly caressing over her breasts, teasing her nipples and the tender skin on her small sloping curves. Lastly it slid down her belly, caressing and teasing as it moved, finally dipping between her legs and softly stroking over her moist folds. It teased her, touched her, played along her nerves, rubbing her taut bundle and stroking her again and again. Thomas let it play her like a finely tuned violin then pulled the magic back out from between her legs and gave each of her nipples a slight tug and twist before calling his magic back to him. As the blue energy separated from the white, it did so in a way that only the white energy fell back onto Teyha’s body. When he had recovered all of his energy, Thomas quietly left the room, uncloaking only when he was safely in his bedroom. The separation of their energies while they weren’t touching her would make it appear to Teyha that her own magic had pleasured her in those moments. That thought brought another feral grin to his face and he hummed softly to himself as he settled back into bed for the night, the knowledge that Teyha wanted him, at least deep down inside, a wonderful thought on his mind.

Back
Top Bottom