Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unforseen Pitstop (Ava & LittleRooster)

Gabriella smiled and while the eggs and bacon were cooking, she took a moment to drape her arms around his neck and placed a kiss upon his lips. It was almost very hard to believe that it had been three years since he had last seen a naked woman. "No, it does not make you a bad person Heath. It makes you a human being. Albeit a sweet, romantic, and charming man, but still human."

she relinquished him from her hold before she turned off the burners and began plating the scrambled eggs and the bacon and set it on the table. "As for what we should do... maybe we can hit the shower, after breakfast and then get dressed and see if my jeep is still in one piece. That is... if you don't mind the idea of putting on clothes again." Placing no pressure on him with her suggestion.

She made him breakfast and he once again wondered about this kind gesture, it had been a while since he had, had breakfast made for him.

"Thank you for breakfast and the compliments Gabriella, I am honored" he didn't say it as a kink thing, he was blushing at her kindness.

He then laughed at her comment regarding him getting dressed.

"Yes, I do wear clothes outside, but perhaps now, now that I am turning over a new leaf I should also wear them inside? I guess I will wait until after I eat and shower" he said wondering if he was pushing his new found freedom too far.

She smiled and continued to eat at her breakfast. "My pleasure Heath." It was her turn to blush as he a laugh and answered her question about his ability to get dressed.

"That's good... it gives me a little more time to bask in that godly figure of yours." Again with the compliments. She continued eating her food and when done she pushed her plate aside. She wouldn't revoke all of his usual habits.

"Do you know how many women beg for a man that does even half of what you do? Let alone voluntarily?"

She stole a kiss from his lips as she leaned across the table. "Don't change too much, handsome. Now... lets get to the shower."

He felt confused with his new role, was he to be submissive and yet more aggressive or at equal? Was he meant to still be whatever the woman wanted him to be at any particular moment and Gabriella just was a different version of Miss Louise?

He sat for a moment and pondered it all, she started to talk about having a shower and getting ready, he got up a little confused and went upstairs.

She was nice and gave him compliments, he enjoyed her stolen kiss, but what was his role now?

Gabriella followed him upstairs and she looked at the standing shower. She put the toilet seat down and began undoing her boots after she turned the water on and allowed it to adjust to a tolerable warmth.

She could see the gears working in his eyes as he silently thought. "A penny for your thoughts?" She asked. A saying her dad often played on her.

"What's wrong?" She asked curiously with a look of concern. "Having doubts?" A simple assumption. Maybe she had taken it too fast or jumped the gun? Taking him out of his element?

He looked down a moment at her question, he was having doubts but not about her or wanting more than what Miss Louise was giving him.

"Not doubts about you or us as such Gabriella, I am just confused about my new role, am I, am I still submissive in some ways? Am I a submissive yet more masculine being both as required by you? I need some help with this, I am so sorry, I just want to make you happy" he said to her feeling bad that after years of regimented life now that he was free he had no idea what to do.

He looked adorable in a lost puppy way. Somehow Gabby still felt as though it was her fault that he felt such confusion. She pressed a firm kiss to his lips. Why? Because she cared.

"You have no specified role Heath. If you feel the mood to be submissive or think a situation best calls for it, then go for it. If you want to balance both then in due time it will be second nature to you, but you need not think so hard on it Heath. I'm happy when you're happy. Just think of that, okay?" She opened up the shower and stepped in, leaving it open for him to join her as well, if he so desired.

He tried to come to terms with what she was saying, no specified role. He had not lived like that for quiet some time, could he do that? He felt he could, he felt that this was what he needed now, something more balanced and loving and Gabby seemed to supply that.

"Ok Gabby, I will come to terms with it I am sure." he said and followed her in the shower. He wondered freely in his mind as she washed her naked body before him.

She wanted to reassure him that he need not try too hard. That she adored him just as he was, but in due time he may come to settle in his own way. She did not want to bring even more confusion upon him, that she had already caused.

Especially seeing as how she practically altered his life in one night. She continued to wash herself off as the water rained down upon them. watching as soapy suds washed down the drain between them before she turned and looked at him. She took a little soap in her hands lathered it up and began rubbing his chest. "I just like an reason to touch you. Just a secret between you and me." A little tease as her hands worked their way to his shoulders.

"Well we can get dressed afterwards and take a walk down the street to check out my jeep. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, of course Miss, a walk to the jeep, errr Gabby I mean" he said falling back into old habits as he thought about his new life.

"Gabby? May I ask what you do? How will we make money? Miss Louise used to use me to make money, but I guess that is over with now" he said to her as he watched the suds roll down her naked body, his cock hard again at the very sight of her.

She laughed softly as he accidentally called her 'Miss'. Ceasing it as she bit her lower lip while sudsy hands worked themselves lower and lower down the front of his body. Listening as he spoke about money. Gabby didn't come unprepared. She knew having a fresh start would entail more than a little bit of money, but he had her curious.

"She used you to make money? How so?" By now her hands were rubbing along his pelvis until one sud covered hand snaked its slick digits around the girth of his hard cock. Slowly working its way down his length, over and over again. She felt naughty as she stroked his cock while waiting for an explanation as to how his ex used him to gain money.

He kept washing her in the shower as they spoke, he may have been free now but he was still a slave at heart, it was his true nature, he was realizing that quickly, he was a servant to women and he liked that.

She asked him what he meant about making money for his Miss Louise.

"Well Gabby" he started making sure to skip the Miss part, "Miss Lousie would charge women to be with me, she would pimp me out I guess you could say, at first just to her friends and relatives but soon to strangers, I would satisfy them and they would pay her, I never saw the money myself" he said bowing his head a little.

"I have never spoken of this to anyone before" he added focusing on her breasts more because he couldn't look her in the eye than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom