Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unforseen Pitstop (Ava & LittleRooster)

He held her closer and his erection pressed harder against her clothed body, he smiled as he listened to her nervous talk about there being no music and he knew that she was unsure about her dancing ability, it needn't matter though, she could do no wrong in his eyes.

Heath was submissive this was true, but his submission to women was more akin to the chivalry of old worlde knights than the submission of the weak sensitive new age guy, he understood women well and he knew when to take control, when to lead, and when a woman needed to be shown rather than consulted with. He was quite happy to take the reins.

The lightening clashed and the thunder rolled, the rain pelted against the windows, "That, that is our music and you are my rhythm" he whispered to her as he pulled her even closer his locked on hers and started to sway to the sound of the relentless storm outside.

"Allow me to lose myself in you once more Miss Gabriella" he told her as if he had some magical ability to make the world, the room and even the floor disappear.

"I am afraid my own ethical code does not allow me to see you naked on our first meeting, of course I do want to see you naked, it is just I feel that you should be sure before you expose beautiful self to me and be sure that I am worthy to gaze upon your body, please see this as my way of honoring you and not an insult" he explained to her.

He continued swaying with her to the sound of the weather and sure enough with his eyes locked on hers, "Be my everything, even if just for a mere moment" he said to her.

A warm chill ghosted across every inch of her flesh as she was pulled even closer. Lulled by his words, she was taken aback. For a split second she felt so dirty. So vile. Certainly she had appeared the all to eager slut, no? Was that not the role she was use to playing?

The ever eager female, ready to please. It did not always need to be that way. This was chivalry. It was like seeing a unicorn amongst a field of horses. You were damn sure they didn't exist, but maybe they were just well hidden and rare.

She was thinking to deep into things. Or so she told herself. Ears tuned themselves to the music that was the storm outside. She followed his lead. This this was far more than she had expected. She wasn't always one to wear her heart on her sleeve and when given it turned out to be a horrid decision.

This seemed a very romantic moment, but it couldn't last. Could it? "You have... quite the way with words." Having stopped here was like being in a new world where the only inhabitants were her and this dashingly handsome male who... happened to be naked.

"So be it. However you may lull me to sleep doing so. It has been a rather... eventful... day." She still dawned a lax and comfortable smile upon her soft pink lips as she continued to sway and dance to the nice that was the music of mother nature.

He moved with her as the storm continued unabated, his still erect cock rubbing against her, he started to kiss her neck again, moving her hair out of the way so his lips could make contact with her clear beautiful skin. He loved this so much, he was starving for softness, for a warm place to be, Miss Louise was wonderful but rather practical and harsh to him and this lady seemed so different, willing to accept his quirks and still treat him like a man.

He took her hand and led her upstairs, no longer worried about appearances and what she might think, he led up the creaky stairs, smelling her wafts of perfume as they went.

In the bedroom he handed her a blindfold, "I wish to give you more and without the shield of clothing, but if you would blindfold me you could be naked and I would not see you" he explained and kissed her some more, fondling her breasts showing her he was keen to take her away yet again on a trip of sexual adventure and awakening.

The dance held a soothing effect that brought comfort. For certain the kisses peppered upon the skin of her neck worked their magic as well. Weaving warmth from the source where the skin of his lips met with her flesh and making its way throughout her body. This was so nice. So very nice. For a moment she was rather crestfallen when their dance had ceased, but their new destination within the house had her curious.

Deep pools of green landed upon the sight of a dimly lit bedroom. Blindfolded? she had words to say, but whatever they were, they were chocked back with a kiss and a soft and barely audible groan fed to her naked knight through their kisses as the large palm of his hand fondled her breasts and snagged her body's attention once more.

The kiss was broken and she began working on blindfolding him. Snagging kisses as she worked on making it secure before backing up about a foot. "Please... will you do the honor?" Wanting to feel his hands upon her body to feel him take her dress off and discover the bra and then the panties. Down to the boots and the knee high stockings she dawned. All while blindfolded.

He saw that she was accepting of his quirks once more and he smiled as she blindfolded him, kissing him as she did so. He felt her back up a little when she was done and asked if he would do the honor of undressing her.

"Of course my lady" he stepped forward, finding his mark in front of her without knocking her over quite easily and began to kiss her once more. He placed his hands on her hips, running up her dress and slowly undoing the buttons before removing it and dropping it to the floor. He felt the lace of her bra and softness of her panties.

Cupping her breast, he worked his way around and undid her bra, releasing the clip and adding the bra to her dress laying on the wooden floor. She was soft, well formed, he felt her nipples hard, responding to his touch. Her perfume engulfed his senses, taking him to far away places in his mind.

Working his way down with his hand, down her tummy, down to her panties, he put his hand inside and played with her clitoris, then slowly knelt and removed her panties, helping her step out of them.

"The boots will stay on" he smiled as he licked her cunt, feasting on her elixir, hungrily eating and sucking on her wet and hot precious place.

Gabriella's breaths were slow and defined each and every time she felt his hand caress another part of her exposed flesh. Her dress fell to a pool of fabric at her feet. Her laced encased breasts sat before him and he took his time with felling out the remnants of her garb, down to her panties. Soon her bra joined the dress in pool at her feet.

Her eyes closed as she felt his hands roam over her own soft flesh. Her body silently wording its wants and desires in its own way. She felt his hand work its way down her stomach and past the waistband of her panties. A barely audible moan sounded past parted lips as he teased at the forefront of her sex.

Her panties soon joined the rest of her clothes and she was left in her boots, which she found herself more than happy to keep on. Manicured fingers entangled themselves in her lover's tendrils. One leg lifted came to rest over his shoulder. The smoothness of her boot resting against the skin of his back.

"Oh yes... that's right, lick my pussy baby..." To say that she was wet would be an obvious understatement. She whined and groaned as the tension mounted in that familiar way. She was so appreciative and loving it openly. Before long she had two small orgasms, but her legs were feeling the reaction as they grew weak as the aftermath of each one left a tingling sensation throughout her body.

He worked her pussy like a virtuoso, Miss Louise made him practice on her 3 times a day and would whip him when he got it wrong, he was a well trained pleasure machine, all the training, the practice and discipline had paid off, he was starting just now with this stranger that perhaps he need not be so submissive to make a woman happy, he had skills that other men lacked. He enjoyed pleasing them to top it all off.

He slowly raised himself up and her leg hung over his shoulder, he could feel the leather on her boots, once again that night he slid himself inside her, slow at first, feeling her engulf his cock, the heat of her pussy burning his cock.

In and out and he moved, slowly getting deeper and deeper, then slowly increasing speed, fucking her harder and faster, deeper and deeper, aiming upwards to her g spot, wanting her to scream once more.

Her heart raced with such vigor and her body was responding in all sorts of ways. Not one second was she given a second to breath. it was wave after wave of pleasure going off. She had an orgasm as he stand and it had barely ebbed when he was on his feet and her flexible form gave him easy access to the most secret part of her flesh. A moan and groan commingled in her throat with her breasts rising and falling with each jagged breath.

He was so hard. So marble hard yet he throbbed and her body didn't miss a single beat as he buried himself repeatedly in her greedy loins. Arms wrapped around his ripped physique with her nails raking down the bare flesh of his back. Her body milked him with a dire need to be filled. As though her life depended on it.

Two orgasms arose, but the third was the largest. Her nails dug deeper into his flesh and she held on tight as her body, internally, tensed. "Oh...Y-YES!!" She cried out. Moaning long and loud with her head leaned back and her eyes rolling in the beck of her head. The bouquet of sex wafting in the air around them. The sound of her own blood rushing through her ears.

He felt her pussy clench and grip his shaft as she came, wave after wave of pleasure spurting through her body, before the final crash, the one he loved to feel the most. The main vaginal orgasm that made her body tremble and quake, that made her cry as she grabbed him closer and dug her nails into his back, her voice screaming lustfully in his ear, crying out for that little death.

He left himself in her not thinking of his own orgasm, just thinking of her pleasure and needs, right now she was to be held. He didn't want to take anything from her, he only wanted to give, to love. She was so much kinder than his Miss Louise, this stranger had evoked the memory of kinder times in his heart and mind. He wanted to give her more.

"Miss Gabriella, I will take care of myself, and give you a show all at once" he smiled before pulling out of her wet and relaxed hole.

He sat in a chair carefully to allow her to see everything and then he bent forward, taking his own cock in his mouth, tasting her pussy juice on it as he sucked it back and forth, sucking on the head of it, hoping this pleased his guest, showing her that he would and could take of himself, he licked the shaft and started to stroke his cock while sucking on it.

Gabby was given a moment to recover from that epic moment. His length still buried in her sex until he spoke of taking care of himself and giving her a little show. As he relinquished himself from her sex she sat upon the bed while she watched as he made his way over to a chair.

It was certainly a hot sight and it had her disturbingly aroused. She laid back with one of her hands caressing at her own breast. The free hand had a finger run the the valley of her sex and their commingled juices collected upon the digit.

She couldn't have been more happy that his mistress was, for some moronic reason, spending the night with another lover. The perfect specimen of a man was sitting before her. It made her all the more happy that she was getting to spend the night. "Oh... yes..." She licked her lips at the sight. He could sleep with the blindfold on and they could see what happened in the morning, but for now, she was enjoying herself immensely.

"Ever thought that I might want some of that?" She teased. He may not have been able to see it, but he would have been able to hear her smile.

He could only hope his act of auto fellatio was turning her on and not disgusting her, his hard cock in his mouth, he was still in darkness, the blindfold on, then she made a comment and yes, the smile, he could hear the smile in her tone. She wanted a turn as well.

He stood up and found his way over to her, his erect member acting as a homing a device of sorts, finding the edge of the bed he stopped and placed his hands behind his head, his passive stance, there would be no grabbing the woman by the scruff of the head and forcing his cock down her throat, she would do as she pleased.

He stood and waited to feel her wet warm mouth around him once more.

Gabby smiled and watched as her naked host approached her and stood at the edge of the bed with the best offering for her. No words need be said. Upon all fours she crawled to meet him at the edge of the bed where she laid on her stomach.

Her tongue traveled the length of his member a few times before she made the arched tip of his length disappear past her lips where her tongue danced around it before releasing it with a 'pop'. His length soon disappeared past her lips inch by inch until her throat was stretched to accommodate his invasive, yet welcomed length.

She started off slow at first. Her moans traveling down his length, from her throat. She was loving it immensely. You could tell that she truly enjoyed feasting upon his cock. Not because it was expected of her, but because she immensely enjoyed the reaction. Loved to bring pleasure to him and make him feel just as amazing as he made her feel. Her paced slowly picked up.

She took a moment to breath, but continued stroking him with her hands, before quickly delving back down. "To cum in my mouth would be the best of compliments to me." She chimed before engulfing his length once more. Moaning while her throat clenched around his cock as it pistoned in and out of her gullet.

He waited and finally felt her wet mouth wrap around his cock, licking it and sucking, making the most delectable noises as she went on. He was not used to receiving pleasure of course, he liked it a lot but would never dare ask or expect his Miss Louise to return the favour.

He stood, his hands behind his back, still submissive despite this not so submissive position, he started to pulse and buck, he tried not to fuck her mouth but found the pleasure too much, too strong to bear and he started to move back and forward as she sucked on him so hungrily.

Soon he found himself moaning and quaking, shuddering, "Oh", he tried not to cum, but it was what she wanted, she saw it as a compliment. He relaxed himself.

"Oh..." he felt the first dribble of pre cum, "Fuck"... his body going into the motions of an orgasm and then a grunt, his heart picking up speed, and then the release, the shooting of his cum inside her mouth, he filled her mouth with cum, and stood there, regaining his breath, feeling very different after this sexual act with a stranger.

He smiled, still panting and trying to catch his breath.

Yes! She thought to herself. This was what she wanted. This is what she loved. Inquisitive eyes watched and felt as his arousal seemed to take over and his hips and they went to work letting her know just what he wanted. The noises were arousing in and of themselves and caused her to moan as well, sending more vibrations down his length.

she could feel his marble hard length throbbing with the warm and wet confines that sheathed it. Her tongue dancing around in an erotic torrent, within. Her soft sweet lips milking him for what she wanted. What she so desperately wanted. And then she felt it.

Jet after jet of his seed pained her tonsils and landed upon her tongue and not a drop was spilled. When she was sure he was done, she slowly relinquished his well endowed member with a 'pop' before licking at the helm of his slightly deflating tool. "Mmm... thank you." She sighed in a tone that dripped with her own sensual arousal.

"Come. Lay with me. It has certainly been a most eventful night." Again the smile clearly hear as she spoke. Removing herself from the side of the bed, she took a position beneath the soft and warm covers of the bed, waiting... and hoping... that he would join her.

He stood as she cleaned his hard shaft, licking the seed from it, then thanking him, he heard the sheets ruffle, she was going to sleep now, his Miss Louise liked to sleep after sex as well. He accepted that his part here was played and was about to turn face and leave her alone, just as he would leave his Miss Louise alone.

Then he heard something warm and caring, she asked if he was going to join her in bed.

"Ummm yes Miss Gabriella" he said nervous, flattered and stunned all at once. Knowing she was now concealed under the covers he removed his blindfold, standing there for just a moment breathless at her beauty before climbing into bed, embracing her, kissing her softly and innocently.

"I really enjoy being with you" he told her as he lay there enjoying the softer feelings.

It seemed as though he did not see her question coming and it made her smile softly when he did join her in bed and soothed her with hugs and sweet kisses upon her lips. "I more than enjoyed your company."

At his side, she laid. Basking in his warmth and gentle caresses which, coupled with a mostly stressful day, lulled her into a blissful slumber in a matter of minutes. She curled up at his side as she indulged in the mindless abyss of slumber and even slept past sun up.

The bed was comfortable and the images that played about in her head,made her never want to wake up. She expected to awaken in a motel, but the bed was far too comfortable. Her eyes fought the urge to open and h agreed, but the rays of sunlight piercing the blinds had other plans in mind.

A soft yawn escaped her lips and a fan of heavy lashes lifted and a smile graced her lips. It wasn't a dream. Last night had been real.

He curled up next to her and felt his body slowly drift off to sleep, he loved that moment of drifting, to be so tired it almost felt like a type of temporary death, feeling a loss of control and that heaviness of the eyelids forcing them to close.

In the morning he woke just a little before her, this was his routine, wake earlier than Miss Louise, get up make breakfast and serve her, he almost wanted to do the same for Miss Gabriela, but he realized quickly, well maybe not so quickly that Miss Gabriela didn't require that level of subservience, he looked at her hair and watched as the sun rose.

Noticing that she had awoken from her slumber he kissed her shoulder delicately "Good Morning...." no, no he thought he had changed, she had changed him.

"Good Morning Gabriella" he said smiling at her.

A smile grew upon her lips when she felt the soft kiss upon her shoulder and heard the familiar noise of his voice as he told her good morning. her smile grew a little more and she turned beneath the covers to face her gracious host.

She noticed that he had addressed her differently this morning. Before she said anything she gifted him with a kiss to his lips. "Mmm... good morning Heath." She whispered to him softly. Loving the feeling of another body in bed with her. More specifically... him.

"I enjoyed last night." She admitted as she caressed his jaw line with the palm of her hand. "I'll have to check up on my Jeep, and I... should probably get dressed before your mistress decides to come home, to an amazingly sweet man." Throwing in the compliment. "Don't close your eyes. You're more than worthy and I want to leave you with something, before I have to go."

It was disheartening thought that she couldn't stay, but this was not her home and Miss Louise would probably throw a fit if it were discovered that her pet had a tender moment with another woman. She slipped from the bed and stood up and stretched her arms above her head. Her silhouette aglow from the light penetrating the curtain covered window before her. The boots she still wore clicked upon the floor as she walked and picked up the clothes she had worn last night since her clothes were still in her jeep.

He listened to her words which made him happy and sad all at once, yes, he had almost forgotten that Miss Louise may come home at any time, and yet he didn't seem to care for her that much anymore, it had been so long since he had been treated like a real man that he had forgotten what that was like and now that it had indeed happened he realized how much he missed it and enjoyed it all. He wondered what had happened in his life that led him down this path, to be a submissive pet to a woman who was just as happy to go out and fuck others then to stay home with him. He started to wonder if Miss Louise's lovers were also submissive or if they were more masculine types, he started to feel very resentful and ripped off about the whole arrangement.

He was also rather saddened at the news of Gabriella wanting to leave him, something inside him started to switch on or over, he wanted to stay with Gabriella, he wanted to be her man, but was this what she wanted, many women and men could have sex without emotional connections, and yet he felt something very strong for this stranger.

"Stay" a voice spoke, it was his voice speaking without his permission, his inner thoughts pushing themselves out whether he liked it or not, "Stay with me" it spoke again. What was it doing, this was rather a daring thing for him to do.

littlerooster said:
He listened to her words which made him happy and sad all at once, yes, he had almost forgotten that Miss Louise may come home at any time, and yet he didn't seem to care for her that much anymore, it had been so long since he had been treated like a real man that he had forgotten what that was like and now that it had indeed happened he realized how much he missed it and enjoyed it all. He wondered what had happened in his life that led him down this path, to be a submissive pet to a woman who was just as happy to go out and fuck others then to stay home with him. He started to wonder if Miss Louise's lovers were also submissive or if they were more masculine types, he started to feel very resentful and ripped off about the whole arrangement.

He was also rather saddened at the news of Gabriella wanting to leave him, something inside him started to switch on or over, he wanted to stay with Gabriella, he wanted to be her man, but was this what she wanted, many women and men could have sex without emotional connections, and yet he felt something very strong for this stranger.

"Stay" a voice spoke, it was his voice speaking without his permission, his inner thoughts pushing themselves out whether he liked it or not, "Stay with me" it spoke again. What was it doing, this was rather a daring thing for him to do.
Gabriella had turned her back to him in search for her dress. Her mind froze when she heard his first word. Thinking she my have misheard her gracious host she turn and sat herself upon the edge of the bed. Then he said it again. More clearly. Heart was torn in two. Her desire to want to stay with him and her inability to see past the obstacles in there way to do so.

Onto the bed she crawled. Sitting at his side and stealing a kiss from his lips. Soft with so much feeling. Her forehead came to rest upon his and her eyes closed for a moment. "Heath... You're with Miss Louise. I can't bear to come between you to. I would love nothing more than to stay with you. I would say yes, but you may love Miss Louise more than you realize, no?" She asked cautiously with her booted legs resting comfortably next to his bare legs.

He watched her naked form getting out of the bed, he had not seen a naked woman in the flesh so to speak for a long time now, he was really questioning the whole submissive thing now, how much was this dynamic giving him, what was he gaining from it all. It seemed that Miss Louise was the one getting everything and not even having to stay faithful to him in return. He wondered if his submission was a form of opting out of life, to just let her have it all her own way so he didn't have to express his needs, to expect nothing and receive nothing therefore never be disappointed.

"Gabriella, you have made me question everything I am afraid, I am not so interested in this submissive dynamic anymore, you have opened my world to love again, to tenderness, I would like you to stay with me, this is actually my house not Miss Louise's anyway" he said to her admiring her body.

Gabriella hadn't realized the impact she might have had upon her newly acquired lover and friend. When she had first gotten to know him little by little she had not expected that his relationship with his mistress was completely void of some form of tenderness and caring. Were there not rewards? Then again they could be geared towards Miss Louise and Miss Louise only. She could see that, and this was his house? That took a load off. The last thing she wanted was him getting kicked out, if this house belonged to his Mistress. A kiss was stolen from his lips.

It spoke volumes in her mind. Yes. Oh Yes. It was warm and tender and compassionate. "I would love to stay with you and... when the time comes... we can confront Miss Louise on the matter. Needless to say that is a moment I do not look forward to, but... there's no avoid it." With a shrug of her shoulders she stole a quick peck from his lips before changing the topic all together. "How about I make you breakfast? Hm?" Making the offer like she'd done it before.

His heart pummeled and felt warm from her love and affection, he had been starved of these shows of admiration for so long. He held her for a moment, he felt as if he might be getting giddy.

"Oh Gabriella, I do fear that I am acting like a school girl, it has been so long since I have felt these feelings, been shown these emotions, I am only realizing now how starved I have been" he said to her smiling.

"Also yes, starving for breakfast, please cook for me and we will talk further about us" he said blushing.

Gabby loved the feeling of being in his warm and steely embrace as he seemed to relish the idea of them being together and starting over a somewhat normal life. "Don't get too giddy. I love the man I met and I don't want him to change too much."

"When was the last time you ever saw a naked woman?" She asked out of curiosity as she slipped out of bed. Booths meeting up with the hardwood floors as she walked around the bed to the bedroom door. All the while dawning nothing but her boots.

Down the stairs she went and made her way to the kitchen where she began looking around the kitchen for what she had to work with. Browsing the fridge and the pantry. Finally coming up with something to cook. She pulled a few eggs from the fridge and some bacon.

Their little discovery of piece wouldn't last forever. This, she knew. Eventually they would have to face his mistress and there was no telling when she would be back. "So..." She began as she scrambled up a few eggs with cheese sprinkled on top while the bacon sizzled in the pan.

"What do you plan on doing from now on, or should we take baby steps?"

He watched her naked form, it was beautiful, she asked him how long it has been since he had seen a naked woman.

"About 3 years Mi.. I mean Gabriela, it has been 3 years since I have seen a naked woman, I have been with Miss Louise that long, I am only now just remembering what I have missed out on, does that make me a bad person?" he asked sincerely, he was feeling guilty for feeling pleasure and enjoying her company, but not guilty for wanting to leave Miss Louise.

"I am not sure when she will be back, if she will be back, she comes and goes as she pleases" he explained to her.

"What would you like to do today?" he asked her.

Back
Top Bottom