Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unforseen Pitstop (Ava & LittleRooster)

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
"Come on you piece of.... ugh!!" The fiery haired female punched her horn out of complete an utter frustration. Soft pink lips parted in a heavy sigh of defeat. It was snowing hard and picked up quite a few inches. Worst part? Gabby's Jeep Wrangler was not equipped with the tires to make it through such terrain and her coolant was meant for less cold weather. She had already wasted an hour on trying to solve whatever caused her car to stall out. Her favorite vehicle had her cursing the fact that it wasn't a hard top.

The long legged and freckle chested female sat in the driver seat with her long knee high black boots on with their modest three inch heels. A long sleeved turtleneck crimson sweater dress. A matching crimson beanie the just barely covered up her ears. Despite the bra and the thick sweater, her nipples threatened to pierce both from the dipping temperatures outside. "Great idea Gabby." She tried to warm herself beneath a blanket she brought and looked out of the window. The sun was soon to set and spending the night in her jeep in a place she knew nothing about was certainly out of the equation.

Then again what if she did knock on a stranger's door and they turned out to be a serial killer. "Fuck it." The creamy skinned female said as she snagged her back pack from the back and tossed it over her shoulder. Having spotted a house in the middle of a few acres, she decided to take the chance. Her boots took to the snow well and with her Jeep locked up tight she made her way to the house and knocked upon the door. Hugging the blanket tight around her and up to her shoulders. "Hi... I'm sorry.. my car broke down and I could use a little help." She chimed through the door. "My names Gabriella." She sounded with her teeth chattering.

Heath was at home waiting for his Miss Louise to come back, she said that she was going to the store and would return soon, this was 3 days ago, he tried calling her a few times and she answered but only to tell him that she was with a lover and she might be a little longer than usual.

Heath looked at his naked and toned body in the mirror, Miss Louise did not allow him to wear clothing at home, it was a rather different relationship dynamic, she called the shots and he did as he was told. She was allowed lovers as well, he was not. He did not mind, she was rather beautiful and she made him happy, he did not care about the double standards and rough treatment.

He was upstairs, listening to old wooden floor boards creak as he walked around on them, he was bored and somewhat lonely, the old farm house being quite creepy at night.

Then a knock at the door, he walked down the stairs and he heard a woman calling herself Gabriella telling him through the door that she needed help, something about her car having broken down.

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that." he said in his naked state, he was not allowed to wear clothing indoors, what was he supposed to do he wondered.

"Ummm.. I can call someone for you, if you like?" he asked her through the door.

The girl could have been more relieved when she heard another voice through the door. But she dawned more of a 'what the hell' look when the door wasn't opened. "T-That w-would be g-great, but how about you open the door and let me in before I turn into an icicle first. If that wouldn't be too much of an i-imposition." Green eyes looked around at her surroundings. This place was literally in the middle of bum fuck no where.

The nearest convenient store had to be at least ten maybe fifteen minutes away. For a moment she began thinking of scary movies and how this was the perfect place to kill and hide bodies. Maybe I should go back to the jeep. She thought to herself. Being her slightly paranoid self.

Heath knew it was cold outside and put his own nudity second to the freezing lady outside the door.

"Ummm.. ok. B,b,b,ut I have to warn you" he said, opening the door one handed, his other hand covering his male parts.

"I'm naked" he said to her as the door opened completely, "My lady does not allow me to wear clothes inside" he explained.

"But you are welcome to come in Miss Gabriella" he said to her.

Green eyes looked towards the door when he mentioned a warned and even though she tried to turn her gaze away, her body was no where near obeying her.

"Well... I can certainly see why." she said as she stepped inside and closed the door quickly behind her. The blanket was removed from about her shoulders and the warmth was welcomed with a sigh of relief.

"I'd rather endure the sight of a hot man such as yourself than freeze off some of my fingers and toes. But I have to ask... why doesn't your wife allow you to wear clothes inside and where is she?" She dusted off the snow from her clothes and removed the beanie from her head to rake slender fingers through long deep red locks of hair. The wind began beating at the door and scraping branches of the giant oak out in the front yard against the house. "My goodness, my timing couldn't have been better."

It sounded like a nasty storm. She tried to avert her gaze so as not to star at him but she had doubts that she would get her car fixed before tomorrow.

He let her in and listened to her surprise when she saw him naked, it must be quite different after all.

A storm was brewing outside, the first rolls of thunder coming through the clouds.

"Ummm thank you, will you take a seat?" he said thanking her for the compliment on his body and directing her to a red leather armchair in a dark wood furnished room.

"My wife believes in being in charge Miss Gabriella, she feels me being naked reminds me of my lower status, she is currently with a lover" he explained to her.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asks.

Gabriella's boots clicked upon the hardwood flooring, only to be muffled by an area rug as she sat up the offered chair. "Thank you." She placed her back pack at her side as he spoke his wife and her whereabouts. "Wait. Lower status? And your wife is currently with her lover?" Words spoken with genuine curiosity. "what would your wife think were she to walk in right now? Would you not be punished?" At this point she thought she was being punked or something. yet, something about about this man said otherwise.

"And... I'd like a hot cup of tea, if you have any please." She asked as her eyes gave in to their urges and surveyed the contours of his raw and fit form. "Well... she said with a little more volume as he headed off to, what she assumed, was the kitchen. "I doubt the lines will be of any use in this weather and I doubt I'll be able to find my Jeep in this weather, do... you mind if I crash here? I can save that question for your wife, were she ever to return." She quickly added as she crossed her long booted legs and savored the warmth.

He looked at her boots, his boot and high heel fetish dominating his mind at most times but especially when in the presence of a clothed woman like Gabriella. He listened to their distinctive step on the floor boards, he tried not to get too excited.

He moved past a mirror and peaked, his long blonde hair being the only covering on his naked body, her boots being in the mirror, oh my, he thought to himself.

She was curious, he expected she might be, her a stranger in a strange house with a naked male host whose wife is seemingly the head of the household.

"Oh, no, I would not be punished, I am assisting you, I could not let you outside to freeze Miss, yes she is currently with one of her lovers, she is free to see others, I am a cuckold Miss." he explained to her.

He headed off to the kitchen to make the cup of tea that she requested, once more he heard her steps on the floor board, he set the water boiling and tried the phone, "Yes you are right of course Miss, the lines are down, of course you may crash here, I can set you up after we have some tea" he smiled at her.

She sat and crossed her legs, he watched and twinged a little as she did so, he felt his cock move just a slight bit, he looked at something else, fearing he may become erect.

"So if I may ask what has brought you out this way?" he asked her.

Gabriella was certainly familiar with the term cuckold. Almost unable to take her eyes off of the sight of this handsomely naked male walking around. "Well I was headed to New York for a fresh start. I drove all the way from Florida, and needless to say, I;m not use to this kind of weather and road trip sounded like an adventure."

She took a sip of the tea and felt it as it ventured all the way down and warmed her from within. She took the tea with her as she stood up nd walked over to the window next to the door. Her heels clicking upon the floors once more as she peeked outside and watched as night overcame them and the wind whipped and the snow came down in sheets.

"Something tells me that your wife may e spending the night with her lover tonight, because this weather is scary." Another sip of her tea and she eyed the comfortable sofa where she chose to sit next. High heels lightly rapping upon the floor before she sat down.

Another sip of tea was sampled before she set it on the table before her. Lon legs were crossed once more and she patted the sofa at her side. "Come, sit with me. I don't bite.... much." She teased. "Look at it this way, at least you have some company. And trust me... I certainly don't mind your lack of clothing. So... I never got your name."

She came close to him as he looked out the window, the rain starting to pick up the dark clouds looking ominous against the darkened black blue sky.

"Yes Miss Gabriella, she has been away for 3 days now, I doubt that tonight will be the night she returns. Luckily for me she didn't decide to lock me up." he said laughingly but not joking either.

She returned to the sofa and patted it, he looked at her, she was very attractive, dressed nicely and wearing those boots, he always liked women more when they were dressed, when they had their mystery and dignity.

Being obedient he sat beside her on the sofa, "I am happy that my nudity does not make you uncomfortable" he told her.

"I am happy to be in your company" he added.

He almost sounded like a programmed robot. Gabriella wanted to meet the woman who held his reigns and see how her mind worked. But there was no denying that she was certainly intrigued. To make herself more comfortable she shifted on the sofa, resting her back against the arm of the sofa and resting her legs across his bare lap.

"I'm glad that you do not mind my company." She took a second to adjust her bra through her shirt. Her voluptuous breasts kept snug and warm within her turtleneck sweater dress. "What do you do here when you are alone?"

She looked at her boots and the hem of her sweater dress lifted over her knees and revealed the stockings that she was wearing with them. "If I may be so bold as to ask... what do you and your wife do to kill time out here?" Green eyes looked at her host as he sat on the sofa. She eyed him from head to toe. The dirty thought running through her mind were almost insane, but how often did one happen upon a house with a naked man as its host?

She put her feet up on her lap, he looked at her boots, those damn boots, he wanted to lick them, to smell the leather, to feel it against his lips and tongue, this woman was driving him crazy, luckily his cock was tucked politely between his thighs, she couldn't see or feel his erection swell up, pulsating. She was wearing stockings, her skirt just covering her knees, she was magnificent, he wanted to do so much right now, but was bound to his Miss Louise.

He smiled at her as she got comfortable on the sofa, "Well I am responsible for all the chores, I stay quite busy" he said answering her question as to what he does when he is alone.

"I serve, it is what I do Miss Gabriella, I enjoy being of service to ladies" he added.

He fixed on her green eyes, his own blue eyes lost in her gaze, it had been a while since he was around a lady, a real lady, asides from his Miss Louise of course, he was intrigued by Miss Gabriella, she seemed so at home with this role, of him being naked and her not, of his submissive nature. He got lost again, in thoughts of licking her boots, giving her a foot massage, of being blind folded while she undressed in front of him.

"Oh we play games, we do a lot of things, I serve her in any which way she wishes" he explained to her. "It keeps us busy" he added.

"And you Miss Gabriella. Do you work or are you a lady of leisure?" he asked her.

Gabriella smile and just could not take her eyes off of her new 'friend' as he described the activities he performed in his own time and when his wife was here as well. Noticing as those lovely blue eyes occasionally glanced at her feet.

"I once worked, but now I am working on being a woman of leisure. I am not often pampered and I really enjoy it." She took another rip of tea and once it was placed back upon the surface of the table she lifted one leg from his lap to fix her stockings.

"Tell me what you like. Tell me what you enjoy doing." This was not a question. Clearly not a question. "Or rather... show me what you like." It was not a trick question. She wanted to see what he enjoyed and what he found interest in. A devilish gleam overcame those emerald eyes of hers.

He looked at this lady as she fixed her stockings, it was all getting way too much, he may have been submissive but Heath was still a man, he had needs and his fire could be stoked just like any other man.

She told him about being a lady of leisure, about how she has not been spoiled for a long time and now, now she asks him to show, not tell, but show her what he likes to do.

He had enough, he slide off the sofa onto the floor, the cold floorboards chilling his bare arse, he looked up at her briefly, he never said a word, as she did not ask for words, she asked for actions.

He ran his hands down her boot,feeling the leather, the texture of the material, he bent down so he could smell it, running his lips over her boot, kissing it, running his tongue back up again. He saw her knee exposed, he kissed that as well, kissing it as though it were her mouth, running his tongue around the kneecap, showing her his talents, wanting her to think of his tongue in other places.

His now engorged cock rubbing against her boot as he kept kissing her knee so seductively.

And skilfully..

This naked stranger had her mesmerized and staring in wonder as he began worshiping her boots. Practically making love to it. The skill of his tongue had other parts of her body envious and aching for the very same treatment.

Her slender fingers could not help but lace through his lengthy mane in a dire need to feel him, but that alone would not suffice. The sight of his hard cock went far from unnoticed and had her licking her lips at the very sight. If the heated look in her eyes had not revealed her arousal then the sight of the woman grabbing and kneading at the breast through her sweater had definitely given it away.

"You are a very good host. Your wife would be proud." Feigning idol conversation before she pat her hand upon the sofa at her side. Summoning him to sit down once more. "Come. Sit." Assuming he would heed her words she would take her sweet time admiring the marble hard length that could far from be ignored. Slender fingers tracing from the arched tip, down and back again. He was hard. So very hard but held a throbbing that echoed the beating of a human heart.

Gabriella straddled her host's lap as he sat upon the sofa. One knee buried in the soft cushions of the sofa on either side of him. She felt his manhood pressing alone her sex through the thin fabric of her casual cotton blue panties. "Tell me, do you mind me?" She teased at his length with swaying hips that caused her groin to grind upon his.

He continued licking her knee and grinding against her booted leg, she was now stroking his hair, running her fingers through it, it calmed him and made him feel accepted. He was too busy working on her knee to notice her kneading her breasts.

Then she summoned him to sit once more, he nodded and complied with her wish.

He noticed her licking her lips while looking at his hard cock, his Miss Louise had done the same thing at times, he was fine with this stranger desiring him, his lot in life was to please women, they could desire him, hurt him, humiliate him, it didn't matter, he enjoyed them enjoying his body any which way they wanted to, it made him happy.

He sat on the couch and she got up and straddled him, her thighs on either side of his, her hair hanging on his naked chest, she asked if he minded her, "No Ma'am, I don't mind at all, I am always at the service of ladies" he told her.

He moaned at the feeling of her body against his.

With arms draped about his shoulders, she eyed him. Wondering if he would ever say no to her. Maybe her beloved Jeep breaking down had been a blessing in disguise. Either way, she was going to have fun. "Mmmm... well, we don't want you to get rusty before your wife gets back."

With that she sat up a little. Just enough to push her panties aside with one hand and guided his cock into the tight opening of her sex. Each and every inch stretching her body to accommodate his impressive girth into the tight and wet confines of her body.

A soft sigh and a little whimper spilled from her lips from the feeling of his engorged rod still accommodating itself inside of her. Green eyes with lids at half mast looked at her host. One order and only one order was uttered. "Make me cum." Manicured nails dug into the skin of his broad and fit shoulders as she held on.

He gasped as he saw her mount him, not removing any of her clothing, she mounted his cock, panties pulled aside and taking pleasure from his erection, he was engorged from humping her leg, from his subservience to this stranger, he had never felt anything like it before, not even for his beloved Miss Louise, he felt himself enter her, her heat engulfing his engorged member, moist, boiling heat soothing him.

She commanded that he make her cum, this was what he lived for, he pushed upwards, upwards in that special way, hitting her g spot, hitting her most sensitive areas, he was well trained, he was keen for her to explode, to feel her vaginal walls clasp around him, to feel her muscles massage his cock as she came.

For now though, he just kept pushing upwards, long, hard, slow strokes, in and out of her, his eyes locked on hers. She dug her fingernails into him, hurting him and claiming him as hers, he sighed, he was already thinking about life without Miss Louise.

The female guest arched her back and gasped while her body was being tended to in the most amazing of ways. The look in his eyes spoke volumes. Though he seemed very monotone when he spoke, she could see the fire behind those eyes. Her mouth came to cover that of her naked and handsome stranger while her tongue darted out to eager meet his. There was no doubt that her nipples felt as hard as diamonds beneath her sweater dress.
it was almost unbearable.

The drumming rain and crashing thunder of the storm outside could not overcome the tumultuous noise of the blood pounding in her ears as her hips began to shake. How this fortuitous moment came upon her, she would never really know, but she going to enjoy it and ride every last climax to each blissful pulse beat until she could stand it no longer.

Warms wrapped around, pulling him closer to the point where her more then generous bust pressed against him as she trapped his right earlobe between her teeth and gave it a tug. Whispering in his ear, "You're enjoying this almost as much as I am." Her breath starting to spill in little pants with whimpers laced throughout. The ball of tension with the center of her being starting to grow with each well placed thrust dealt to her.

He was never a man of words but of action and he felt that now, his guest was learning that this fact about him, he was deep inside her, grinding into her very core, hoping to tap her soul itself, he locked his eyes on hers, watching her breath in and out, monitoring what each movement did to her, her pleasure became his world, she was everything for however long they were allowed. And during this time he would take her to as many wondrous places as he could.

The thunder and rain outside, the flashes of lightening flickering through the windows, momentarily lighting up the candlelit room all acted as a conductor to his movements, to his dark passion for this woman who came to him for shelter and help.

Over and over he felt her little climaxes, little breaths and twinges, he could feel her little orgasms, he wanted her to feel the big one though, he wanted to give her the little death, le petite morte, as the French called it, he would not rest, not pause for a moment until she died so gently in his embrace, his own thoughts of pleasing her spurred him on and he somehow managed to thrust deeper and harder then ever before.

"Don't cum." She uttered to him in the midst of her pants. She wanted him hard and to remain that way. Even if he could get off and still be as hard as marble, she wanted to take her sweet time with him. Occasionally her body responded with little spikes of orgasms, but nothing to brag about. Yet she loved the persistence. French tip fingernails found themselves buried in the skin of his back. Raking down his back as the lingering ball of tension in the lower pit of her stomach.

Her heart began to race and her breathing grew even more jagged. "Oy vey!" She cried out trying to delay the inevitable, making it all the more sweeter. His body was so damn inviting. He hit her in all the right places. The feeling of their surroundings enhanced everything and her body was internally shuddering until she soon shattered. Everything seemed to go black and all thoughts were wiped away as she felt wave after wave of pleasure crashing upon the shores of her body.

If she had cried out anything it fell upon her own deaf ears. Her head came to rest upon her host's shoulder and hot breaths spilled upon the skin of his neck. Dear god it had been too long. Far too long and never before has she had it so good.

He felt her get nearer and nearer to her blissful goal, she ordered him not to cum, he smiled knowing that it was her pleasure that made him happy, it was her beautiful orgasms that would allow him to achieve his own, if of course she was willing to allow that eventually, if not it didn't matter anyway.

Her heard her cry out to her God, right now he was her God, pulling her strings and making her body feel things that she could never have felt alone, he felt her scream one last time before going limp in his arms, her body spent, trashed by the waves of pleasure that had rippled through her so many times. She was now but a wreck on his rocky body.

He kissed her neck while she was lifeless, he didn't move even though he was still hard and inside her, he just held and caressed her, wondering selfishly he thought if he would get to cum or whether she would simply walk away the way his Miss Louise did so many times. He cast aside these selfish thoughts and just enjoyed her being close to him.

Outside the rain and thunder continued unabated, lightening crashed and he listened to the rain tick tack relentlessly on the aluminum veranda.

He was so wondrous. The kisses to her neck were even tender. Oh her neck. It was as though he knew it was her weak spot. Silently, in the midst of her recovery, she wondered how someone could leave him alone. "I don't think anyone could ever compare to you." She whispered in her sexually weary state. At least no one that she had been with and she was slightly ashamed of the number. It didn't take long before she had regained her breath. Gabriella lifted her head from his shoulder with a slight reluctance with how good it felt.

"You know, I have to admit... this is one of the most romantic moments I think I've ever had. Pathetic I know, but..." She snagged a small kiss from his lips and a smile of thanks. "... I just had to say it." He had some handsome features and the storm outside was the only thing that snagged her attention away when the loudest crack of thunder sounded.

Her heart jumped in her chest for a second, but she couldn't forget that she was alone. A distraction came to mind. "Now... your turn." She said in a sensual tone as she carefully, and reluctantly removed herself from his lap. His marble hard length just as appealing as ever. There she stood before him, fixing her sweater dress as she spoke. "Undress me and enjoy yourself. I take great pleasure when someone showers me with affection and compliments. When you're done... then maybe we can release all of the tension pent up in that third leg of yours." She teased. "Oh...but leave the boots and stockings on. As I said... take your time."

He would have a sweater dress, a crimson laced bra with a matching set of panties to get through before they could move onto the next fun part. Adrenaline and arousal were the only two things keeping her from passing out to sleep.

He continued to kiss her neck, warming her down, he called it, slowly bringing her back down to Earth, it was one of his favorite parts of a female orgasm, the lull after the storm of emotions and physical tremors they experienced, it always blew him away, how emotional a woman could become after an orgasm, or was it just after an orgasm with him?

He wondered sometimes, he didn't like to be egotistical but he had heard men speak about sex before, all this talk about taking her and hammering her and so forth, made him wonder why a woman even had to be there as part of the transaction, more like the man was using her body to masturbate with then to make love to her.

Almost as if reading his mind she confirmed it in tiny whispers, telling him that no one had ever compared and that it was the most romantic moment she had ever had. He smiled up at her as she praised him, he was a humble man, not just through his submissive kinks but also due to his demeanor and personality, he just did what he did and hoped the woman was happy, it wasn't about ego trips for him.

She left his cock and stood before him, the thunder kept rolling in, so loud that it threatened to topple the house.

She beckoned him to undress her, to spoil her and have his way with her after she had been showered in compliments and affection. Any other man would have been thrilled, for Heath though it was challenging, a conflict almost, he had not seen a naked woman in the flesh for quite some time, he had grown used to having sex blindfolded and not seeing his partner at all.

He rose from the couch, feeling like a nervous virgin and embraced this woman that had just spoke to her God about him.

"I am flattered my lady, although I must admit, I have not seen a naked woman in a long time, it is a rather confronting thing for me" he pulled her hard against his naked form, his erection still raging.

"Perhaps you would indulge me with a dance?" he inquired.

It sounded as though she would be unraveling his usual routing a bit, then again she wasn't exactly Miss Louise. Haven't seen a naked woman... in a long time. it was hard to believe with the way Miss Louise was depicted. Then again, deprivation was right up their ally. Yet she couldn't talk. Here she was getting cozy with a naked stranger. it had to be number one on the list of things she would never forget.

His warm and steely embrace was certainly welcomed around her fit form. A small, barely audible gasp sounding from her lips as she felt the marble hard reminder of his arousal pressing against her clothes form.

"A dance?" How could she say no? It had been a minute since she had danced with anyone. "But there's no music." A fact pointed out because of her slight nervousness. A bit of doubt as to how well she could dance since it had been sometime since she had last done so.

"It would be, my pleasure." A smile tugged at the corner of her lips as green eyes looked above and the evening grew more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom