Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Royal Guard (RyanKLeinhart and Fhallon Storm)

Arabella looks up from the bag with a mischievous smile.Her eyes twinkling s she leans over onto the edgr of the bed"Well good Morning Handsome"she says with a smile."I know that had a restaurant ..I just wanted to cook something for you personally, I was going yo go down stairs and get some supplies from them"she speaks.jumping up quickly to crawl back onto the bed.Sitting in front of him on her knees. "We could go look at the snow, pkay around it it.Go to the libray they have here."She says with a grin .A shy blush creeping up her neck "Enjoy each ither time I mean..you know if ..I mean if you want to ..
Yeah .."she says quickly. Crawling up futher to lean back against the warm leather headrest with a content sigh.A white gleam from the snow pentrating through the room."I slept wonderfully, your quite a nice sleeping budy .."she says with her eyes dimily closeing again.Her toes wiggling as thr warthm from the fire creeps over towards them.

Ryan gave a soft laugh. "Enjoy each others time? What did you mean by that?" He asked as he laid the fur over her. "And Thank you, so are you. First time Ive slept since you were young." He said with a light smile as he gave another yawn. "And we have all these things to do. But it is up to you. I will do what you wish to." He said with a smile up to her. "But, youll have to give me a few, because this bed is comfortable." He said laughing lightly as he cracked his neck before laying his head back down. "But, if Id have to choose, id be happy with any of them. As long as I get to spend the time with you, ill be alright." He said as he closed his eyes. He didnt fall asleep, he just laid there beside her, eyes closed, deep in thought.

Arabella flushes as she scoots over closer to him.Laying her head gently on his arm."You know..hang out and .."she trails off with a blush "just you know"she whisper softly. Rubbing her cheek against the furs and looking up at him with bright eyes"since I was
Little? Did I fall asleep with you ?"she asks softly.closeing her eyes as she awaits an answer and gently listens to him breath."What do you wish to do?"she asks softky .Gently laying her head against his chest"We shall get up in a few more hours"arabella says after a pregant silence Her eyelashes fluttering closed as she yawns along side with him."This bed is rather comfortable"she whisper close to his ear.Her head gently nuzzled against the crook of his neck

"You mean sit in this room and talk all day?" He asked with a light smile as she moved overt o him, getting comfortable. "When you were small, I was the only one in the kingdom that could calm you down. So most of the night, your mother would send me into your room, just lay you on my chest so you would sleep." He said as he gave a slight yawn. Her words dancing across him, yet nothing seemed to really stick. "It has been sometime since I have laid around and done nothing.." He said as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him. "And I already said, I would do anything, anything at all, that you wanted to do." HE said as he gave her a soft kiss. "Does not matter to me at all." He said with a slight yawn. "They are contagious you know.." He muttered through the yawn as he stretched out a bit.

Arabella hums softly eith a warm smile.Her eyes not opening as she leans her head back against ryan chest"I remember seeing a picture of me sprawled out on top of you.My fingers in your hair"i say with a soft giggle"Just like now"she adds . curling her fingers through the hair at the base if his neck"Then thats what we shall do today ..absolutely nothing, relax.."she whispers.Wrapping one of her legs over his and squeezing gently.Her eyes fluttering open .the irisis a dark blue as she kisses ryan back with a gentle passion "I do adore your lovely kisses"Arabella says with another yawn.Her body shakeing as she wrapsvher arms around him tighter"Sleepy..you did this to me !"she says with a giggle that sounded of christmas bells.Their magic both sparking the closer they become.The symbols slowly glowing but this time traling down her legs and up her arms.

Ryan chuckled softly. "I have done nothing but lay in the bed!" He said as he looked at her. He pulled her close as she wrapped her arms around his neck. HE smiled softly as he rested his forehead against hers. "Do you now?" HE asked as he caught the marks going down her arm. He gripped her gently, pulling it from behind his neck and pointed to the odd marks. "What are these?" He asked as he looked at her. He then went to studying the marks across her skin. "..I dont recognize them.." He said to himself as he looked back at Arabella. "Do you know what they are?"

Arabella laughs with him "Well lay in bed some more! You deserve a break M'lord"she whispers sweetly agsinst his ear.Her body tightly pressed agsinst his.Half of her body ontop of his as she rubs her cheek against his.Their forheads meeting as long with a gentle kiss apon the lips.Arab3lla gasps softky as she watches ryan pull at her arm.Her eyes wideing as she looks at the marks ."It can be he is my..mate my rohja"she says to herslef Pulling her arm away gently "It is nothing..I just belive my powers are coming to their full...potential"she says covering up the truth. Her eye color changing to a light honey brown as she looks up at ryan hesitantly. "You wouldn't regonize them .."she says softly.Covering her arms and the symbols eith the fur.the end of her foot peeking out with the sam exquisite symbols shinning brightly against her skin with a golden auburn hue

Ryan looked at her for a moment before letting the answer sink in. Ryan gave a light shrug as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him. "I know your lying to me." He said softly. He placed his lips, just on the edge of hers. They would brush every once and a while, but he would not fully kiss her. "I know when your lying, because I raised you not to lie..I learned your nervous habits.." HE said chuckling as he pulled his head back from hers. "Now, will you tell me what those marks mean? Or will I have to force it out of you? BEcause you did technically relieve me of orders for the vacation. I cannot break my bonds, but I can damn sure get information out of you without hurting you." He said chuckling lightly. "And you know you can tell me. You can tell me anything. It wont change."

Arabella looks back at h8m.Her eyes flickering from color to color ad she trys to come to grips about what is currently occuring.Arabells wraps her arms around his eaist slightly, gently pressing her face into the firm musicle of b his chest.
"I am not lying to you ryan..I..I am not"she says innocently. Her lips eagerly searching for him as she trys to press her against ryans firmly"You are a great big teas!" She pounts.Nipping his bottom lip gently."The marks means nothing..you dont have to force abything and I doubt you could"she huffs looking up at him "They are just ..birht marks they are now appearing "she lies with a slight frown.Wanting to tell him but nor waiting to ruin anything. ...Arabella bites her lip firmly a bead of blood welling up from the small bite

Ryan only smiled. "I know your still lying.." He said softly as he pulled her close to him, placing one hand in the small of her back. "You forget how much I pay attention.." He said as he placed his forehead against hers. "And how well I know you..How well I know your wants and desires.." He said as he placed a gentle kiss against her lips. "But I suppose I can let it pass..For now.." He said as he kissed her deeply. In one quick motion he had kissed her, shifted his hands, and managed to pull her closer to him. Their bodies had no space between them. Ryan could feel her heartbeat against its chest. Fast and strong, almost as if she was nervous. But it did not push him away. It only drew him closer to her. After a moment, he pulled back from her lips. He gave a light smile as he moved to the crook of her neck, kissing her neck softly. "Tell me My Queen..How far are you wanting to let this go?"

Arabella bits her lip again ;looking at Ryan anxiously "I am not lying "she whisper softly .Her dress hitching up around her thigh as he scoots her closer against his lap."Ryan ."she whisper gently.Her body no longer quivering from the cold ,because of the warmth being emitted from Ryan's hand."Sometimes I do forever..but sometimes I think you don't want to pay attention to me"she whisper softly.Rubbing her nose gently against his .Her lips press firmly against his as she gently rocks against his lap.There soft breath the only sounds in the room.Her heart beating in rhythm with his as she looks up at him with bright emerald eyes."This..I ."she trails off with a sweet moan as his teeth nick her neck .Her soft moans vibrating against his ear as she squeezed his shoulders gently ."don't stop"she whispers softly.

Back
Top Bottom