Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special Detention (Prince & Angel216)

Mark licked his lips as he watched her strip, feeling his cock harden in his jeans. He'd been thinking about her all night, but seeing her nude again made him hot with desire. He restrained himself, barely, as he studied her body as she stood before him, trying and failing to cover herself with her hands for modesty. Those perky, ripe mounds of her breasts with her puffy nipples heaved slightly with her fast breathing, and the curves of her slender body below with her sex hidden behind her hand. And of course, the one article of clothing left on her was his leather collar around her slender throat.

"Good, now follow me," he said as he pulled the leather leash out of his pocket and attached it to the collar. He lead her towards the bathroom with a tug, feeling the leash go taut as he pulled her. Once inside he turned to her and pushed her against the wall easily. He unsnapped the leash and then leaned forward, taking her mouth in his in a deep and lusty kiss. No gentle or romantic play, just engulfing her full lips and eating her like a delicious peach. His tongue slipped into her mouth to explore her freely, invading her without a second thought. As he kissed her, his hand slid down her neck and teased a breast again, kneading and squeezing that soft mound before tugging gently on her hard nipple.

"Good pet, I'll be easy on you, but first you need to clean yourself," he murmured, staring into her eyes. His hand slid down her stomach, through her light tangle of hair above her mound and then cupped her hot sex, fingers pushing and rubbing in her slit as he palm circled her clit again. He rubbed her gently, expertly giving her teasing pleasure designed to get her wet and aroused, but no where close to cumming yet.

"Take a shower and shave yourself completely down here," he ordered her with a firm voice. He wanted her skin bare so she'd be more sensitive to everything he planned to do with her doing her training. "You have ten minutes. Dry yourself off and come out naked again, crawling for me."

With that final order he turned and walked out of the bathroom, demanding obedience without question.

Talia flushed a deep red, hating this humiliation of being exposed to him as she felt his eyes roaming over her body. She watched as he ruffled through his pocket, producing the leather leash as she swallowed hard again, hating every second as he tugged her into the restroom. She had no choice but to follow as she stepped into the bathroom and then she felt him push her against the wall as she squirmed when he leaned forward, her heart pattering out a rapid rhythm of panic as he suddenly kissed her. She hated him for invading her like this and tried to push him away, but he pried her mouth open with his and pushed his tongue in as she was forced to endure it.

Then she felt his hand grope her breast, squeezing it, and tugging at the nipple, causing her to gasp and moan out. She sighed when he pulled away, releasing her and she heard his words as she shivered and she felt uncomfortable as she turned her gaze away from his as she shivered again, feeling his hand snake down her stomach and towards her sex, causing her to shiver and shudder as he cupped her sex and then rubbed it, causing her to moan out again, her juices beginning to drip. Her cheeks turned a darker red at her actions and reactions to his fingers rubbing her. She heard his words and her eyes widened, was he going to take her virginity?

She didn't want to do anything he told her to, but knew if she didn't, it'd be ultimately worse for her. She turned on the shower, and stepped in, shivering at the cold water that streamed over her as she found a razor and begin to shave down there. She hated this and wanted to find a way to escape and run away from him, from this place as she finished shaving, but it was hard to do it in ten minutes. She didn't want to cut herself and it was the first time she had shaved, so it took her 20 minutes and she bit her lower lip, afraid she'd be in trouble as she stepped out and dried herself off, before she opened the door.

She was flushed a deep red of humiliation as she got on her hands and knees and crawled over to him. Her cheeks burnin a deep, dark red as she hated doing this, hated being this exposed to him and all she wanted to do was run and run as far away as she could possibly run from him and from here, but she also wondered if she did that, would the police pick her up? She looked up at him, sitting cross legged, she didn't want to act like a dog at all, but knew that unless she could run from him, she had no choice in the matter.

Mark had a frown on his mouth when she emerged, but nodded when he saw her crawling at least. She'd taken more time than he had allotted and he'd have to punish her for that. He walked over to her as she sat cross legged and rubbed her head like you might a dog. Naked and sitting as she was, he could see she was shaved as he'd instructed. Her pink slit was visible, slightly parted from her position and the sight alone made him hard instantly.

"Good girl, a little slow, but good," he said with a grin. He attached the leash to her collar and jerked her forward onto her hands and knees as he squatted down next to her. He raised his hand and gave her ass cheeks a couple light spanks, knowing they were sore from yesterday still. "That's for taking too long. Now let's see how well you shaved yourself."

He moved directly behind her and his hands grasped the twin globes of her firm ass cheeks, spreading them as he revealed her completely to his gaze. He let his eyes travel down the cleft of her ass, lingering on her puckered rosebud before dropping to her naked sex below. Now shaven, her exposed lips hung down, slightly puffy perhaps from arousal and his earlier play, the skin around them smooth and slightly pink from. He let his hands run around her sex, sliding over the bare skin above her mound where her hair had mostly been, feeling her outer lips around her slit and then even running up and brushing against her pucker in her ass crack.

"Very nice... you'll shave every morning for me," he commanded as his fingers moved around her folds again, now probing and sliding in them lightly as he expertly moved to get her aroused again. "You'll find this will let you feel your lessons better, both the pleasure and the pain."

He stood up after he had felt her start to sweat her arousal out onto his fingers and saw her nether lips flush and swell to his touch. He went over to his bag and returned with a special pair of panties that he threw onto the floor in front of her. They were a thong with a vibrating patch in the crotch, designed to press against her clit. He had a remote control for them in his pocket.

"Put these on, then I want you in a short skirt and a tank top. No bra," he ordered.

Talia swallowed hard as he walked over to her and she looked up at him, feeling him rub her head, it felt good, but it was degrading; something that you would do for an animal. She felt him attach the leash and jerk her forward as she yelped out, landing on her hands and knees as she looked at him, trembling, feeling him spank her a couple of times as she whimpered, feeling the bruised flesh jiggle and sting as she flinched at his words. She felt him move behind her and grasp her ass cheeks and spread them as she squirmed, trying to resist the urge to crawl away from him or kick him as she swallowed hard. She didn't like being like this, utterly exposed and revealed to his desires and wishes.

Then she jolted as she felt his hands once again cup her sex and run around it, causing her to shiver. She could feel her juices start to glisten as they dripped slightly and she shivered when he ran a finger up her crack, trembling and hating him for every second, but also knowing that things would only be worse for her if she fought back. She felt his hand moved back to her folds, causing her to jump and a moan to slip from her lips. She squeezed her eyes shut, drawing in a shaky breath as she wished he'd stop, hearing his words as her cheeks flushed a deep red of humiliation as her juices dripped and she felt aroused, wanting more.

She felt him stand up and a shaky gasp left her as she looked down at the tossed pair of panties on the floor as she trembled and bit her lower lip. She didn't want to do it at all but knew that it wasn't her choice. She didn't like thongs anyway, but she stood up, burning red with humiliation as she slipped them on and grimaced at the feel of them and at his order, what was he trying to do; turn her into a whore?

She walked to where her duffle bag was and shuffled around in there, pulling out a short skirt and a tang top and stood up as she muttered, "I'm ready." She wouldn't call him Master like he had requested of her last night. She wouldn't stoop down to that level as she touched the collar again, wishing she could just yank it off.

Mark watched her dress, nodding approvingly at her new obedience. She seemed more tractable already, although he knew he still had a long way to go. When she stood before him, short skirt and tight shirt with his collar around her slender throat, he smiled and attached the leash to her neck.

"We'll go to the classroom now," he said tersely and gave her a tug. He led her out of his rooms and down the stairs towards the main hallway. He tugged her gently as the sound of kids voices filled their ears. Clearly the hall was filled with other students headed towards their lesson rooms and he pulled her hard again to force her out and into that hallway, knowing all too well how humiliating it would feel. Other boys and girls glance up, pointing and smirking at the sight of the girl on a leash being led by her teacher.

"Come along now Talia, it's a short walk to your classroom," he murmured, feeling her resistance and embarrassment. "You don't want me to have to punish you in front of them, do you?"

As he spoke his hand went into his pocket and he turned on the vibrator nestled against her clit and lips. He set it to its lowest setting, but knew she would feel that wave of light pleasure immediately on her shaved and teased sex.

"Come now Talia, it can be embarrassing for you in more ways than one if you linger," he said with a smile.

Talia's eyes widened and the last thing she wanted to do was go out adn to her classroom because she knew other students would be out there as she followed reluctantly, trembling and flushing a deep red already. She could hear the students as she flushed and tried to pull back and away from him. She felt him jerk her out into the hall as she flushed a deep red, seeing the people point and laugh at her, she wanted to reach up and undo the leash,but she heard his words and her eyes widened as she shook her head fervently and stopped resisting. Then she felt her panties start to vibrate, causing shivers to run down her spine, and she felt like such whore as goosebumps rose up on her skin, she didn't want to moan and give him the satisfaction as she suppressed her reactions, but still she could feel herself becoming wet.

She heard his words again and she swallowed hard, speeding up, and hating every moment of this as she flushed and looked down as she bit her lower lip and chewed on it in thought as she followed him, shivers still running up and down her spine. Goosebumps pickled her flesh and she could feel her juices dripping down from her inner thighs as she swallowed hard and followed him, still flushed and humiliated by having to walk through the hallway on a leash.

She saw them get to the room, finally, after what seemed an eternity as she remained flushed, he had ruined her reputation at the school and on only the second day as she looked down and swallowed hard once again. Her cheeks were burning and she could still feel the vibrator still working her over as she trembled, wanting to take the panties off.

Mark walked Talia slowly through the hallway as she tried to hide behind him. He wanted her to see the eyes and hear the snickers as students pointed at her. Some even raised their phones to take pictures of the girl being led on a leash by her teacher. When they finally reached the room, Mark pushed her into a chair and undid the leash. He reached his hand between her legs and slipped up her inner thigh caress her her vibrating panties.

"You are fucking wet, do you like being humiliated in front of your classmates? If so, disobey me again and I'll do even worse," he said in a cold tone. Then he turned off the vibrator, knowing she'd miss that pleasure suddenly, even though she probably hated him for using it against her. "We'll go out again for lunch, but until then we start with your training alone and in here."

"First, remember you can't cum without my permission. If I catch you having an orgasm without asking, you'll be punished severely and in the most public way if necessary," he said, pacing around her. "Second, you must call me Master. I know you forget, so I'll be sure to remind you from now on, wherever we are."

"Now I want you to show me that you can obey and that you will be a good student, that I don't have to punish you," he said, stopping before her and staring at her. "Stand up and take your shirt and skirt off, be a good girl and I'll turn the vibrator back on again."

Talia hated this and hated the fact that the other students were laughing at her, pointing at her and even taking pictures of her and the trip seemed to take forever, but finally they arrived in the class and she stumbled as he pushed her into a chair. She shot him a glare, then felt his hand invading her as she tried to shut her legs to keep him out, a reluctant moan slipping from between her lips as he caressed her panties, and she could still feel them vibrating. She flushed with anger and humiliation as she heard his words and trembled as she bit her lower lip, trembling slightly, then a slight whimper came from her as he turned off the vibration. She instantly missed it and hated him for using it against her as she swallowed hard, she desperately wished there was a camera in here, so that they could see what he was doing and put a stop to it as she listened as he talked.

He was circling her like she was his prey and it made her uneasy as she heard his words and trembled again, shooting another glare at him as he spoke. Then she heard his words, and she knew that if she didn't obey him, she'd be punished worse. She grimaced and stood up, reaching to take off her shirt and her skirt, allowing her breasts to pop out, perky and the nipples slightly puffy from the arousal she had felt moments ago. Now, she only stood in her panties as she fold her arms across her chest, grumbling. She hated this, and wished that someone could stop him, when she had first left from her school to this one by the bus she had never expected this. She had just expected a regular detention where she could slack off, throw balled up papers at the teachers and sleep, but now, now this? She swallowed hard and looked at him, still grumbling and upset about the whole ordeal.

She was still a dark red and knew that the students wouldn't allow her to forget this ever, and not only that, but they had pictures of her humiliation, pictures that could be posted to facebook and spread around, until eventually, her old school had them. She shuddered at the thought, wrapping her arms tighter around herself, she didn't want to go back to her old school as the laughing stock, not after she had spent all that time building her reputation as she bit her lower lip and muttered, "There, are you happy......" She hated this, and hated him for humiliating her in such a manner as she hesitated for a long time, her cheeks turning a darker red as she muttered under her breath, "Master." She was reluctant to say it, but knew that it would be better for her.

Mark smiled as Talia slowly and reluctantly stripped. Baring her nubile body to his eyes one piece at a time. She was still flushed bright red, a mix of anger and shame no doubt. When she was finally finished, he stood before her and reached out to caress her cheek.

"Today's lesson is about getting you to obey me and learn to like it. It's about pleasure," he said, hand sliding down her neck to let his fingers circle around one of her nipples. It hardened quickly under his touch until he was rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. "And it's about pain."

As he said the last, he raised his other hand which now held a crop her had taken from his bag while she stripped. He struck the nipple he had been playing with once, a soft but stinging tap on that sensitive bud. Enough pain to make her wince, but nothing that would linger long. Shocking nonetheless. Mark planned on contrasting the two for her, until her body would learn to yearn to obey him. Fearing the pain, but craving the pleasure.

"What I want from you is enthusiasm. I want to see you try to please me, not sulk and glare. And no crying. Don't be pathetic," he ordered her, keeping his voice stern. "You can have pride in what you do. Serving me and pleasing me is an honor for you. Act like it."

He lowered his hands and unbuckled his belt as he kicked off his shoes. Unzipping his jeans, he pulled them and his briefs off and let his hard cock spring out, bobbing slightly. Grinning, he pulled his shirt off as well and stood fully naked in front of Talia. The tattoos on his arm extended on his back and one side of his chest. He was still very muscled and towered over Talia as he stood before her.

"Now, I want you to beg me to let you suck my cock," he ordered. He raised the crop and flicked it out as he walked around her, striking her with stinging light blows that left pink blotches on her pale skin. Her stomach, sides, ass cheeks, back, thighs. "Beg me and I'll stop."

Talia grit her teeth as he caressed her cheek and she listened to him, it was the last thing she wanted to do, obey him! She just wanted to run away from him and this wretched school, but she knew that if she tried to run, he would capture her and punish her severely. She felt his hand slide down to her breasts and her eyes widened slightly as she trembled, she didn't want anything to do with him as she felt him roll her nipple around, a moan coming from her. She hated this, hated being his play toy, and then she felt a sting on her nipple as she let out a whimper of pain and winced at the feel of it. She heard his next words and shot him a glared as she muttered, "It's no honor for me, I'm not a slave." She spat out before she could stop herself. She became wary and immediately looked at him to see if he had heard her and then she saw him stripping, until he stood naked in front of her as she bit her lower lip, flushing, and looking at his tattoos.

She heard his words and she flushed, becoming indignant as she muttered, "Not in your life, I won't stoop that low." She saw him raise the crop and begin to flick her with it as she whimpered, each strike leaving a welt in it's place as she grit her teeth against the stinging and burning pain of each blow. She clenched her jaw and shook her head, she wasn't going to be his slave, or his pet, and she wasn't going to stoop down to begging him to let her suck his cock, she wouldn't do it. And then the sudden realization of how much control he had gained over her in just a day, it made her shudder as she realized what else he could do besides just whip her with the crop as she bit her lower lip. She looked away from him, trembling and whimpering in pain as she grit her teeth again and shook her head, it was just too humiliating and she didn't want to drop down to that level, so she wouldn't.

She trembled, knowing he could utterly drag her out into the hallway with the marks on her body and all and humiliate her once again as her cheeks turned a deep red at the mere thought of that as she hoped and prayed that he wouldn't do that, but she wasn't sure. She whimpered again in pain and bit her lower lip hard as she murmured, "no..." She shook her head again, once again trying to grit her teeth against the stinging and burning pain.

Mark watched her as she flinched and trembled from the blows of his crop. He wasn't hitting her that hard, just enough to sting and shock her. She was fighting him, battling her own humiliation and pride, and trying her best not to give in. He didn't want to just break her with pain though, and when he judged she'd been rattled enough he stepped back and let her catch her breath. He grabbed the remote control and turned her vibrating panties back on before he strode back to her. He knew the feeling of that pleasure again, after the stings she had just received, would be overwhelming.

"You don't have to get punished," Mark murmured to her, reaching up and pulling her face to his by the back of her neck. He kissed her gently, taking advantage of her stunned state to slide his tongue between her lips and gently tease her mouth with a slow exploration. His free hand glided over her body, rubbing the spots he had just whipped, sliding over her back and ass, then back up to caress a soft breast. Teasing a hard nipple as he kissed her with more passion. Then he cupped her panties, pushing their vibrating front into her swollen mound, feeling her juices soaking through the thin fabric and overflowing his palm.

"I can always take you into the hallway right now, and do this to you out there," he whispered. "Or perhaps I should just fuck you instead? You are a virgin right?"

He nibbled her ear as he let her think about that.

"It'll be your choice, beg to suck my cock or beg me to fuck your pussy. Go ahead, or I'll just choose."

Talia felt him suddenly stop and she looked at him, her body stinging and burning in those spots that had been struck. She watched him grab the remote and a protest formed on her lips, only to be cut off by a helpless moan of pleasure. She tried to slap her hands over her mouth, she enjoyed such things in front of this.....this man, someone she barely knew and yet who controlled her at the moment. However, her body seemed frozen, a mixture of pleasure and pain causing her to become overwhelmed as she bit her bottom lip hard, the vibrations pulsing against her most intimate of areas as she shivered and suddenly, before she could react, he was murmuring something and pulling her in for a kiss. She wanted to fight, needed to fight, but suddenly he was kissing her and sliding his tongue in between her lips. Another involuntary moan left her, her mouth opening wider with the sound as her eyes fluttered when the feather light touches and caresses of the areas the whip had struck. A shiver trembled down her spine as she felt his hand again on her breasts, her nipples hardening as he then made a trail down to her area and pushed the panties up against the tender skin and folds.

She let out a gasping moan, trembling, as the warmth grew more and more, causing the warm, wet liquid to coat her inner thighs and to pool in his arms as her legs trembled. She whimpered quietly, she shouldn't be enjoying this, this was wrong and she knew it, but the sensations overwhelmed her and she let out another moan as she felt him pull away and lean forward to whisper in her ear. Her eyes widened slightly as she heard his words and she trembled, she didn't want to lose her virginity as swallowed hard against the rising panic. Her breathing came faster and her eyes were darting left to right, trying to search for an escape, any escape. She knew that she wouldn't make it far and he'd just take her virginity if she ran as she let out another low whimper of fear, trembling slightly. Then she felt him nibble and kiss on her ear, causing shivers to ripple up and down her spine as she shivered and moaned out again.

She heard his words and bit her lower lip, trying to decide what was better as she turned her head away from him. She could feel her blush growing bigger as she finally stuttered out, still stunned from the sudden switch of pain to pleasure, "fine.......please..Master, let me suck.....your cock." She could feel the blush darken as she swallowed back the lump in her throat, but she could feel the tears roll down her cheeks, she was so frustrated and angry with herself for liking it and enjoying it and for humiliating herself and having to stoop so low. It was hard for her to say the words and she kept her head turned away, wanting the floor and the earth to swallow her whole and for this nightmare to end as she trembled again, uncertain if her uttered words were good enough for him as she chewed on her lower lip, tears rolling down her cheeks from the burning humiliation and degradation she felt.

Mark felt a surge of hot excitement fill his body as Talia begged him to let her suck his cock. The words were sweet music to his dom ears and he grinned at her trembling body. She was breathing hard, panting with her pleasure, while her arousal was literally dripping down on the hand that cupped her sex over the vibrating panties. He could see she was scared as well as turned on. Nervous about the act he had demanded, but more scared that he would fuck her. And so conflicted about her own bodies traitorous response to his touch after he had just whipped her with the crop. She didn't understand what he was doing to her, but he could tell she knew her will was breaking and she was fighting to keep some shred of autonomy. Sucking his dick, something she had cried and refused to do yesterday, had suddenly become an acceptable compromise.

"Good girl, since you asked so nicely, I'll let you suck my cock... I want you to show me how much of a slut you can be. Really try your best to please me. Suck every last drop of my cum out of it, pet," Mark ordered. He had branded her his pet on purpose. He knew that stripping even her name from her was a key step to erase her image of herself as Talia, the rebellious and troublesome teen girl that didn't respect authority, and reforge her into the obedient and servile girl he desired.

Mark reached up with his hands and grabbed her by her hair and neck. With a firm push, he forced her down onto her knees before him. Standing in front of her, his throbbing cock was level with her mouth and loomed in front of her flushed face. Gripping his rod while keeping a hand on the back of her head, he started to rub the bulbous head of his cock around her face, smearing the small drops of pre-cum that dripped from his engorged tip on her fair skin as he asserted his dominance over her with the intimate act. Placing the tip on her lips, he stared down at her, eyes intense and blazing.

"Go ahead. Suck it."

Talia swallowed hard as she heard him begin to speak to her and she flushed a deeper red, desperately hoping she wouldn't have to do what he was describing. Then she heard him call her pet, instead of Talia and she shot him a glare, working her jaw, but she knew that if she didn't comply, he'd take her virginity and he would humiliate her more in front of her new classmates. She felt his hand suddenly grab at her neck and her hair and she yelped out as he pushed down, using the pain and his controlling grasp to force her onto her knees. She shot him another glare, working her jaw, angered by his act of trying to control her. Then she felt him start to rub the head all over her face, smearing his pre-cum on her as she flushed a deeper red, hating him more by the minute as she felt it come to rest against her lips.

She shivered and looked away for a moment, wanting to just wipe her face off, but her clothes were a distance away and she knew that if she tried to get him, he'd see it as an act of rebellion and punish her. She took a deep breath as she looked back at him, feeling the intensity of his glare as she flushed and opened her mouth, gagging as she took him into her mouth. She hated the salty taste of it as she gagged again, but slowly started to lick at it and suck it as she looked up at him, a deep red of humiliation. She just wanted this day to be over with, this entire trip to be over with so she could go back home, anything was better than this. She let out a groan of humiliation and disgust as the groan sent vibrations down his shaft as she sucked on his member and licked it, gagging ever so often.

Mark groaned as Talia began to suck his aching cock. He could tell she didn't like it, her flushed face and flashing eyes were proof of that. But she followed his orders and tried her best to comply. Watching her head bob on his cock, pink lips stretched around his shaft as she started to swallow more of him on every stroke, sent a surge of desire through his frame. She was obeying him, unwillingly for now, but obeying him nonetheless.

Mark flipped the dial on the vibrator, turning it up slightly as she started to suck him a bit deeper. His cock was pushing into the back of her throat, forcing little gags out of her. Her groans, likely of disgust he realized, vibrated on the slick skin of his rod and teased his tip in the back of her mouth, forcing a gasp out of him.

"You want to cum too? Suck me all the way in. Make me cum. Drink all of my cum down," he panted out, breathing heavier as he turned the vibrator up yet again until it was approaching its maximum setting.

Grasping her head with two hands, he squeezed it tightly as he started to buck his hips in time with her sucking. Driving his cock deeper into her throat as he urged her to try to take all of it. She was bringing him closer to the edge and he knew he'd cum soon. It wasn't a particularly great blowjob, with time she'd learn to tease him better, but he needed just a little more stimulation to go over the edge. Just a bit deeper into her throat... could she take it all? Fuck, he needed her to.

Talia shot him another glare as she gagged again, she could feel the tip of it tickling the back of her throat and she looked up at him. Her eyes were wide and she felt her throat begin to tighten and constrict as it sensed that something foreign and rather large was in her mouth. She swallowed hard, the pressure in her throat causing the swallow to be painful and forced. She tried to keep it up, sucking and licking his member, as she gagged and groaned in disgust. Then she jolted as he turned on the vibrator higher, causing a disgruntled moan to come from her as emotions of all kinds played through her mind and her juices begin to drip more heavily causing her to moan again. She heard his words and her eyes widened slightly, he was going to cum in her mouth and make her swallow it, she practically convulsed with the thought as she tried to start to pull away. It was too late as he gripped her head and squeezed it tight, causing a pained grunt to come from her and then he started to thrust, trying to push into her tight throat. She gagged and convulsed, trying to shake her head, as her throat constricted again, panicking as she wondered if he got into her how she would breath? She gagged and shook her head again as he turned the vibrator up higher, flames of pleasure licking through her veins as she let out a louder, involuntary moan, her throat opening as the sound squeaked out and she felt him slide into her throat. She gagged violently and thrashed about as she panicked, her air supply being cut off as her throat begin to immediately clench around the foreign object as she Thrashed and balled her hands into fists, trying to hit his legs. She was a virgin of oral sex and so her throat was still tight and unused as it continued to constrict around his cock. She groaned again, but it came out pained and muffled, weakened and humiliated as shivers ran through her.

Involuntary groans came from her as she thrashed and struggled to pull away from him. The pleasure from the vibrator was sending waves of shivers, moans, groans and chills through her. Causing her panties to become soaked in juices and the juices to coat her inner thighs as she begin to feel an unfamiliar pulsing feeling begin in her lower abdomen and her muscles begin to clench and pull as the sensation grew stronger with each passing moment and she struggled harder, gagging and trying desperately to breath. She was managing to draw in shaky breaths, small and rattling, through her nose as she struggled to pull away from him, squirming in his grip.

Mark was getting so close now that he'd finally just gripped Talia's head with his hands and was pumping his cock into her mouth with his hips. Her ineffectual sucking hadn't been enough to bring him to climax, but now, facefucking her instead, he started to groan as he felt his pleasure building steadily. She wasn't a very good cocksucker... yet, but her efforts and now her frantic struggles were definitely arousing the jaded, older dom.

"Fuck, yes... take my cock, swallow it," he panted out as he stared down at her, her eyes wide with discomfort.

Talia's own helpless thrashing as he held her head on his cock were only adding to his pleasure. The inexperienced girl was simply overwhelmed by the massive cock sliding through her lips and pushing into the back of her throat. Her hands pushed helplessly against his thighs and she tried to arch her back to pull her head out of his iron grip. But, Mark was too strong for her and he held her locked in place as he increasing his pace. Now thrusting hard and fast into her mouth as she stared wide-eyed up at him, tearing slightly as his cock forced her to gag and groan with almost every push.

Talia was getting sloppy, her saliva and his pre-cum drooling from her stretched lips with every spear of his cock into her mouth. The groans were just teasing him now, vibrating down his wet shaft as it slipped deeper. One of them opened her throat a bit more and he found himself shoved in an extra couple inches, making him gasp in surprise pleasure. Her gagging groan as he pulled back only encouraged him to push in again even deeper. Fucking her throat into submission and teaching her to handle his lengths until the tired muscles were relaxed and taking him in deeper and deeper. She'd figured out how to breathe through her nose, but still panted with her mouth any chance she got. Her breasts heaving with her exertion and glistening with the spittle that dropped down to coat them.

"You aren't a very good cocksucker... I shouldn't have to facefuck you like this," he growled out. "You'll have to work harder to please me, pet."

Mark could tell the vibrator was effecting her as her groans were half in pleasure now. The way she shifted below him, like her pussy was burning her, showed him that she was squirming and moving from the tantalizing pleasure building between her legs and not just from his violent facefucking. Knowing she was as close as he was, Mark turned the vibrator up to its highest setting and pistoned his hips fast, driving his aching rod into her tight throat a half dozen final times.

"Oh, y-yes, swallow it... swallow all my cum," he groaned out as his hands clenched her tightly on the final, deep stroke. A rippling wave of pent up pleasure exploded from his cock and surged through his body. Stiffening and closing his eyes, his cock jerked strongly deep in Talia's mouth before it started to pulse. Every contraction made it twitch in her mouth and sent another jolt of pleasure through him as he started to spurt his seed into her throat. Again and again, his thick, salty cum shot out as he held her head on his cock, trying to fill her with his milky spunk.

Talia whimpered in pain and fear as she struggled to try to get away from him, to pull away from him, but he was too strong and had her head locked in place as he thrusted rapidly in and out. Her throat was rubbed raw, but finally the muscles grew to tired to clench down and stopped clenching allowing her throat to open and take him deeper as she gagged and convulsed. It was still hard to breath and when he pulled out, she had to take a breath quickly before he had the chance to thrust back in, it was painful and she gagged, trembling as she squirmed in his grip, the pulsing feeling growing as she whimpered and squirmed some more, moans and groans coming from her and mixing with her whimpers. She felt him turn it up and she jolted again as she let out a louder moan and his pace grew faster, and faster, causing her to moan, pant, and gag more frequently.

She was pushed over the edge as she let out a loud, muffled moan of pleasure, her whole body flushing and shivering as she finally exploded. Her cheeks flushed a deep red as she felt warm, rushing liquid start to pool between her legs, flooding onto the floor as she flushed, thinking that she had peed herself as she whimpered, hearing his words, she tried to shake her head, moaning out as she tried again to pull away. He was too stronger and she felt his cock jerk violently in her throat as she felt it twitching and pulsing. Then she felt warm, salty and thick liquid spurting into her mouth. She gagged violently on the taste and tried again to pull away. She found she couldn't and she'd choke if she didn't swallow it. She begin to swallow it, gagging and shuddering as the salty, thick liquid slid down her throat and she gagged again, she had heard his growled threat and again, she shuddered and gagged as she looked up at him, hating him for making her swallow.

She wanted to pull away and clean herself up, the spit and the precum around her mouth were humiliating and disgusting and worse, she thought that she had peed as the warm wet liquid settled on the floor from her own orgasm. She hated him and glared up at him, blinking back tears as they spilled out of her eyes and down her cheeks, adding to the mess. She was so overwhelmed, a flood of feelings and emotions clouding her mind, happiness, euphoria, anger, excitement, shame, humiliation, hatred, regret, guilt, everything you could think of and then to top it off, she was crying now, a mess, and had just peed herself. At least, she thought it was pee, she'd never experienced an orgasm before as she looked at him, gagging as she tried to finish swallowing, just wanting to be done as tears spilled down her cheeks.

"F-fuck, Yes, yes.. yes.. suck all my cum out... suck me dry, pet," Mark moaned out, hands tight on Talia's head as he held the struggling girl's mouth on his pulsing cock. Gagging, groaning and shuddering with her own orgasm, the girl had swallowed his cum like a seasoned cocksucker after her initial surprise. She hadn't been able to keep up at first, and his milky sperm had overflowed her lips and dripped down her chin as she sucked the last drops out of his slowly softening cock. Groaning loudly himself, Mark slid his rod from her mouth to let her gasp for air.

"Not bad for your first attempt at sucking a cock, but you'll have to do much better to earn an orgasm yourself next time," Mark said after he had caught his breath. Talia looked completely destroyed, her body and mind wracked by the conflicting feelings of humiliation and pleasure she had felt. Turning off the vibrator, Mark eying the panting girl and smiled as he saw the puddle of her cum between her legs. "You made quite a mess on the floor. Looks like you enjoying sucking my cock."

"God she is a fucking slut," said a new voice. Mark turned and smiled as he realized that the girl Talia had bullied yesterday was standing by the door. He had invited her to come earlier, to provide an audience for Talia's training, and he was pleased she had been able to see the first exercise. "What are you going to do to her next?"

"Well, I think Talia is finally learning that when she does something bad, she gets punished," Mark said as he reached out to caress Talia's flushed cheek. He turned and opened the duffel bag he had brought to remove a pair of handcuffs. Talia was at an inflection point, he could sense. Humiliated, turned on by her orgasm, rebellion faltering a bit as he had systematically broken her self-esteem and control. Now was a good time to press his dominance and make her realize just how truly within his power she was, especially with a peer watching her. Before she could react, he moved behind her and pulled her wrists back to snap them into the handcuffs. Her breasts were pushed forward as the cuffs pulled her shoulders back. Mark turned to the girl watching them and nodded at his smartphone on his desk, "I want you to film this with my phone."

Mark's hands grabbed Talia's waist and he pulled her back a couple feet and then reached up to push her face down to the floor. On purpose, he had arranged it so her face landed in the puddle of cum she had just created from her orgasm. Sliding the vibrating panties down from her hips, she was bent over, face down in her own juices and bare ass deliciously pointed up towards his gaze. Her freshly shaved slit was pink and still wet her her orgasm. And her firm ass cheeks framed the pink puckered ring of her asshole perfectly. Mark let his fingertips slide up Talia's lips, fluttering in them lightly as he smacked one of her ass cheeks hard and set that firm globe jiggling.

"Now, lick up your mess. Lick it all up or I'll fuck your virgin pussy right here in front of your classmate."

Talia felt some spill out onto her chin as she trembled, her body convulsing with sobs as tears rolled down her cheeks. This was wrong and she knew it was, she had it literally beaten into her by her father and memories flooded her, overwhelming her more. She wanted to run, wanted to do so many things and just as she thought it couldn't get worse, she heard a voice, to her it sounded like her father again, yelling at her mother, telling her that she was a fucking slut, and she blinked, her eyes glazing over as memory after memory flooded her mind. She didn't comprehend much, and was numb, sobs coming from her as tears slid down her face. She turned her gaze to the floor, overwhelmed and dazed, wanting to just flee and disappear forever, go into hiding and never come out again. She was sobbing and then she suddenly felt his hand on her cheek as she trembled, hoping he wouldn't hurt her or humiliate her further, but he did. Not a second sooner, she felt him snap on a pair of handcuffs and jerk her back by her waist a couple of feet.

She had heard his words and louder sobs came from her as she murmured, "please......I'm sorry...please.........." Her voice was soon drowned out when he pushed her face into the floor, right in the puddle that she had created and her hair was in a disarray as it was, as some got in the cum. She was sobbing as she felt him turn off the vibrating panties and pulling them down, as she felt his finger tips fluttering against her lips before he smacked her ass cheeks, causing her to whimper as sobs came from her. She knew that she was beat and wasn't going anywhere and so when he commanded her, she started to lick it up, gagging on the taste as the emotions galloped through her mind, overwhelming her as sobs came from her and it took her several moments, but she finally had it all licked up as she gagged and scraped her tongue against her teeth, trying to get the horrid taste of it off and out of her mouth. She was shaking like a leaf in the wind, terrified of what would happen next. Would he fuck her? Make her a whore? Would he hurt her or punish her for taking too long to lick up the juices? Would her drag out her humiliation further?

She didn't know and she stayed still, shaking and sobbing as she wished for a shower and just a bed she could curl up in and go to sleep, as she sobbed and shook, trying to remain still so that she didn't anger him any further. She just wanted this day to end, and she was only half there, too overwhelmed and shocked to comprehend much of anything. There were too many emotions rippling through her as her breath suddenly hitched and she stopped sobbing and shaking. Instead, her breathing picked up the pace as she begin to panic, hyperventilate, she couldn't help it, it was a natural reaction to all the things she had been through today and to the shock as her heart pounded harder and her breathing picked up at a faster rate, as her body became clammy with a cold sweat and her muscles tensed.

She became shock still, terror racking through her body, making her breath fast and her heart pound in utter panic as she froze, her muscles pulling tight as she curled up as a natural reaction, trying to get her muscles to loosen, it was painful. And her voice came out high pitched and in a scream as she screamed out, "PLEASE DON"T HURT ME, I'M SORRY OKAY, I'M SORRY, PAPA." She had begin shaking again, her breathing still fast and hard, her heart pounding and her muscles pulled tight as she curled up again, hyperventilating and panicking. She hadn't realized it, or even felt it, but she had been tugging against the handcuffs in her fit of panic and terror. Her wrists were bleeding now, blood dripping down her wrists as she started to buck, panic and terror going through her as she realized she couldn't move her hands and she begin to pull harder at the handcuffs, bucking and squirming beneath his grip.

Mark could see Talia falling apart before his eyes. The girl was a quivering, sobbing mess as she frantically licked the puddle of her cum from the floor. The entire time being filmed by her wide-eyed and smugly grinning classmate that she had bullied harshly yesterday. He felt a twinge of sympathy, clearly she'd had a rough childhood and had some issues... father issues it seemed. But, another, primal and base part of him was growing aroused again at seeing her groveling like this. His cock was thickening and growing hard as he crouched behind her, the view of her luscious ass and pink slit was too tempting. Jerking her head back up with a firm tug of her hair, he lifted her face from the ground and spoke.

"Quit your crying Talia, this ain't your home and I'm not your Daddy," he said in a low tone. "Unless you want to get beat like he did to you."

Mark slid forward and took his hard cock in one hand, running it through her virgin slit. She was still wet from her earlier orgasm and he let his cock push against her clit, nuzzling it insistently.

"Do you want me to show you how I treat crying girls?" he said, voice getting firmer. "I think you'd like it." His cock slid up, the bulbous tip pushing against her virginal barrier as he rested it in her crevice. "Are you going to stop crying?"

Talia was jerking against the handcuffs, shaking her head as she suddenly yelped, feeling him yank her head back with a firm tug. Her eyes were glazed over with shock and fear as she barely heard his words, but she comprehended it as she whimpered. She shook her head as she bit her lower lip hard, tears spilling down her cheeks so she bit harder, her lower lip cracking and blood dribbling down her chin as she felt the last of the tears roll down her cheeks. She jolted as she felt his cock rubbing against her slit, and then pushing against it, and her eyes widened as she felt it pressing against her barrier. She swallowed hard, her teeth still dug into her bottom lip as the wave of terror and shock passed over, like a bad storm passing over to reveal blue skies and a sun.

She could feel a burning sensation and she knew it would only get worse if he pushed in and broke the barrier as she let out a muffled whimper, only once before mutely shaking her head. Her eyes were still glazed over, she was still too overwhelmed and was only half there, but at least she had stopped crying as she trembled, swallowing hard again, her teeth remaining pressed firmly against her lower lip as blood dripped down her chin to add to the mess. She could smell the sharp iron tang of it and then she felt the pain in her wrists and she knew she couldn't cry. In her small fit of terror, she realized she'd been jerking on the handcuffs and she could feel the warm blood oozing down her wrists.

It was a stinging and burning pain as the metal rested inside of the centimeter deep cuts she had made in both of her wrists as she stopped moving them entirely. It hurt to much as the metal would rub against the tender cuts, making more warm blood ooze out as it dripped to cover her back and her legs. She looked at him, her eyes wide and she knew that he was going to take her whether she complied or not and there was nothing she was going to do with it. She turned her head away from him, gritting her teeth against the pain in her scalp as she trembled and tried to look down, feeling defeat and despair run through her. She could still feel the gaze of the other girl and knew that they were filming her as she sat still.

She knew now that he had the power over her and she couldn't do a damn thing about it, she also knew that he could take her now if he so pleased and it wouldn't matter to him. To him, she was just a pathetic low life who deserved to be abused, tortured and humiliated and she knew now that her fate hung in his hands as she trembled and kept still, not making a sound. Too afraid to make a sound besides the short, shallow breaths that came from her.

Mark was breathing hard as his cock rested at the entrance to her pussy. With just a flick of his hips he could thrust into her and impale his aching rod into her sweet and tight hole. Fuck he wanted to do it. The emotional breakdown she was experienced, crying, sobbing and struggling futilely was only making him hotter. He knew she was at pivotal state... where he could reforge her completely from the hot ashes of her likely tormented childhood that had consumed her emotionally.

"Shhh... easy. Take a deep breath. Relax, you aren't going anywhere," he cooed to her, a hand rubbing one of the firm globes of her ass soothingly. He glanced up at the girl filming this and smiled, knowing she was getting every second of this on tape.

"Now... I want you to choose. Ask me to fuck you... either in your pussy," he said, voice dropping low and becoming commanding. As he said pussy, he pressed lightly against her virginal barrier again. "Or... in your ass." With that, he lifted his cock head up and place it on her puckered hole above, pushing lightly against that sensitive ring of nerves. "They both have never been fucked so I don't care. It's your choice. Beg me to fuck you in one of them. Or else I'll just choose whichever one I want."

Talia took in a deep, ragged breath as she wished that this would end, and a few tear drops fell from her eyes as a whimper came from her. She didn't like this position, it made it hard for her to breath and it was a strain on her body as she heard his words, she swallowed hard, a lump forming in her throat as she felt his hand rubbing over her globe and she felt so violated. She heard his next words and her breath hitched as she yanked and jerked against the handcuffs only once, a scream of agony coming from her as pained seared all along her arms. She didn't want that, she was already in pain, but she knew now that she couldn't resist.

Her throat was tight and her voice was hoarse and quiet, but she managed to squeeze out a few words, as she murmured, "P.........pleas.........please fu..........fu.........fuck me in.........in.......in the p....p......pus.....pussy, M........Mas.............Master." She had become to tremble again, more of the blood from her wrists had begun to pool on her lower back from the previous yanking and jerking as she became afraid, knowing that it was going to hurt as she whimpered and squeezed her eyes shut, gritting her teeth together and trying to prepare herself.

Mark jerked on Talia's hair hard, pulling her body back against his cock. His tip, resting on her asshole pushed into that sensitive ring hard, straining against its resistance and making her think he was going to force it into her ass.

Holding her with his cock threatening to push into her ass, Mark said, "That's better. I like the way you are begging me to fuck your virgin pussy. Maybe I should fuck your ass as well? Just to teach you not to struggle so much?"

Mark pushed his hips slightly forward, his tip just starting to nudge into her tight ass, when he released her hair. She fell forward, face to the floor and he grabbed her by the hips, pulling her back as he positioned his cock at the entrance to her virgin pussy. That tight hole was hot and wet with her arousal as her body was ready to welcome his cock even as she whimpered before him in dread.

"After I get it in you'll feel less pain, pet," he murmured as he pushed against her virginal barrier lightly. Talia was a mess, whimpering, fighting back sobs, face smeared with her juices, wrists bloody from her struggles, and completely humiliated. All being filmed by her wide-eyed classmate. Mark was eager to take her virginity and make her his. She'd almost been completely broken and he was looking forward to rebuilding her starting with this fucking that would symbolize how helpless she was and how much she belonged to him.

Gripping her hips tightly, he pulled her back and thrust his hips forward at the same time. In one, powerful thrust, he pushed past her entrance, feeling the resistance disappear as he broke her barrier and slid into her hot channel. Groaning at the pleasure her tight embrace gave his cock, he speared deeper into her clenching passage. Pushing through her folds, he buried his cock deeper and deeper until he had impaled himself fully into her virgin pussy. Fuck, it felt so good being inside her. She was gripping him so tight and he was somewhat amazed he'd been able to stretch her enough in this first push to fit his big cock fully inside her. Only her wetness had made it possible and Mark stayed still inside her for a bit, enjoying the feeling of her surrounding his cock and feeling like he was buried in her to her core.

"Tell me.. how does that feel, slut? You like my cock in your pussy?" he growled out at her, one hand slapping one of her ass cheeks at the question.

Back
Top Bottom