Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Special Detention (Prince & Angel216)

Talia swallowed hard and looked at him as he reached out and caressed her cheek as she tensed, wanting to run. She had a bad feeling about what he would as she heard his words. She'd just have to spend the money before he made her return it and apologize to the pathetic and weakling of a girl as he stroked her cheek, then she heard his next words and her eyes widened, he wouldn't do that. He couldn't do that, she hated the feeling of helplessness she felt with him and wanted to pummel him, but knew that he was stronger than her. She wouldn't try to hit him, but maybe if she got the loop on him, used the element of surprise, she might be able to put him in his place. God he was so arrogant in the way he did things, thinking he could make her do this and that and that he could control her.

She was seething under the surface, but watched as the emotions played over his face and she wondered what he was thinking as she saw something similar to lust flash through his eyes. She trembled, and tried to turn to look at the door, but about the same time, his hand slid back around her neck to the base of her hair and he tugged her up. She stood up on shaky legs, before finding her balance and looked at him as her eyes flickered to his other hand and watched it as it slid his zipper down. She looked back up at him in a panic, he wasn't going to make he do that, was he?

She didn't want to do it, not at all, but she knew that if she didn't, he'd parade her around the school in nothing but her birthday suit. She hated it, but slowly got down on her knees in front of him, her eyes flickering to the bulge that she hadn't noticed before. The thought that he was actually turned on by her, sickened her. She was a virgin, she couldn't lose her virginity this way, could she? Her breathing hitched a bit, her chest beginning to heave as she looked up at him, panicked. He was going to make her do that and she finally asked, but her voice came out in a scared squeak.

"Your..........your not going to make me do that? I'm a virgin......please, I said I was sorry, please don't make me do that...."

Her eyes scanned the room, darting around and seeing if there was a camera in the room, if anyone was watching to make sure he did his job or to stop him if he got out of line. She didn't see a camera and she looked back at him, trembling slightly as she swallowed hard, she hated being this helpless and more so she was afraid of him sticking that thing in her mouth. Not afraid, but grossed out by it, he went pee with that thing and most likely did other things with it, and she didn't want it in her mouth. And.......and if she wasn't good enough, she'd never done it before, if she wasn't good enough, would he punish her? She was flushed a deep red, wishing she could pummel him and at the same time wishing she could run, but she felt his hand, lingering on the back of her neck, his fingers buried in the base of her hair, ready to stop her if she tried to run.

Mark watched her stand and then get on her knees. The turmoil was clear on her face and in her body, every motion seemed tense and full of conflict. Thinking of running, imagining striking him maybe, scared of resisting his command, and uncomfortably submitting to his desires despite her brain obviously screaming at her to do anything to not obey him. She was angry with him, scared of him, uncertain because of his power and confidence, and had the shame of the orgasm he had forced on her still lingering, unforgettable as she knelt now naked in front of him.

He kept his hand on her neck to steady her as he felt her tense seeing the hand at his zipper. Her eyes were darting around the room, wide and terrified, seeking some rescue or way out of the situation. He chuckled when she blurted out that she was a virgin. Though the admission sent a surge of heat through his loins. He had suspected, she had hinted at it earlier, but her inexperience was shocking given her brash and rebellious attitude.

"Relax, I'm not going to fuck you," he said in a soothing voice. He didn't add the "yet" that echoed in his mind. He had planted that seed already earlier. When he took her, he really did want her begging for it. Needed her to submit and desire it fully. Otherwise, there was no thrill.

"But you have to show respect, and give a real apology," he continued. "I want you to kiss my cock. Just kiss it." He let the command hang out here as his hand reached into the front of his jeans to gather his cock.

Talia heard his chuckle, and it sounded crueler to her than it seemed as she felt his hand tighten around the base of her neck, preventing her from disobeying him by running or pulling back, or standing up. She heard his voice and she swallowed hard, wondering if it was just hollow, as if he didn't care about her and just wanted her to provide him with pleasure. She shuddered at the thought and trembled, hating this as she flushed a deep red. She hated being this exposed to anyone and she hated how he had a grip on her hair and neck, preventing her from fighting back, unless she chose to bite him.

She wouldn't, though, it was her only chance before he'd take her out into the hallways to be humiliated. She heard his next words and she was repulsed by the idea, but knew that she didn't have a choice as she saw him reach into the front of his jeans to pull out his cock. She was very angry, but knew that she had to do as he asked her to, no matter how much she didn't want to. She was tense, the emotions that flashed through her head. It was overwhelming, she felt fear and panic, but also anger and frustration, helplessness, and lack of control, disgust and shame, and it almost made her dizzy, all of the emotions that ran through her body, almost like a shock wave as he pulled out his cock.

She looked at him and then back to his member, her nose wrinkling in disgust as she lightly kissed the tip of his cock, pulling away so that it resembled a peck, instead of a kiss. She didn't want to do anymore than that and hoped that he wouldn't make her do more than that as she looked back up at him, trembling slightly as she squirmed and tried to wriggle herself free of the grip he had on the back of her neck.

Mark pulled his cock out slowly and let her see it in all its glory. All 9 inches of his manhood stood at stiff attention in front of her face, throbbing slightly and veined skin flushed dark. His bulbous tip was near her face and he saw her look at it, curling her lip and wrinkling her nose as her eyes went wide. He wasn't sure if she had ever seen a cock this close before and her reaction only made another jolt of heat run from his member up his spine.

Her little peck, just a brush of her lips as fast as she could, still made him inhale sharply. The sensitive skin of his tip tingled with the ghost of that contact and his cock bounced from her touch.

"Hmm, that's not a very nice kiss," he said and suddenly squatted down to be eye level with her, forcing her gaze to his. He brought his hand up to cup one of her sweet breasts, feeling the softness of that perky flesh as he squeezed it in his hand. Fingers brushed lightly over a hardening nipple as he studied it for a second.

"I think you know how to do a better job, to show me you truly are sorry," he said, voice in a low murmur now. "I know you want to get your clothes back on and be allowed to go to your room like a normal student. I need you to try a little harder."

His hand slipped from her breast and went down her stomach to slide between her legs, too fast for her to stop and slow enough for her to anticipate the contact of his fingers with her still sensitive lips. He moved amongst her folds, thumb brushing her clit again, as he tested her wetness. She was still aroused, or the humiliation of being naked and having his hard cock in front of her had stirred her again. His fingers moved softly, but knowingly through her intimate sex again.

"I think you may enjoy learning how to please me. If you can do a good job of that, our classes will be a lot more pleasant, for you and me," he said with a grin.

Talia's eyes had widened when he pulled out his cock, it was big, but then again, she couldn't compare it to any other because she hadn't seen any other cock other than his. She trembled slightly as he squatted down in front of her, forcing her to look at him as she swallowed hard, a lump of fear in her throat. She jolted when he went to cup a breast and she wanted to desperately pull away from him, but his hand was still on the back of her neck.

She let her breath out through clenched teeth as she felt her nipples harden as he brushed his fingers over her nipples. She heard his words, and a dark flush spread upon her cheeks, it was the last thing she wanted to do, but knew that if she didn't, she wouldn't be allowed to leave or, at least, leave without her clothes. She yelped as she suddenly felt his fingers go up against her sex, her juices were still dripping down from the last time he'd touched her intimate area and she trembled, a moan coming from her. She flushed again, another moan coming from her as he worked his fingers, her eyes fluttering, growing heavy as she tried to fight against the pleasure that she felt building up, piling up.

She heard his words and she whimpered slightly as she nodded, feeling his hand keep her head from moving too much. She hated this, but she leaned back forward and her nose wrinkled again as she got close to his member, making a face as she took only the head and the tip into her mouth. She gagged on the salty, unfamiliar taste of it as she licked it once, and sucked on it a little, before pulling back quickly. She scraped her teeth against her tongue, hating the salty taste and trying to get it out of her mouth as she moaned out again, reluctantly. She looked up at him, wondering if she'd done well enough and hoping to just go to her room to rest.

She was tired and it had been a painfully humiliating day for her as she swallowed hard, her cheeks a dark red as she continued to moan out, getting wetter as his fingers continued working her, and she felt humiliated, just wishing it was the end of the day already.

Mark watched as she leaned forward and lowered her face into his crotch, wrinkling her nose in disgust as she parted her lips and took the head of his throbbing dick into her mouth. He let out an involuntary moan and his fingers pressed hard into her folds for a second, gasping as she quickly released him and straightened up. He could see her distaste as she smacked her lips to try and rid herself of his flavor, but she had done it.

He sat down and put his legs out straight, while keeping his fingers moving slowly through her slit, finding the nub of her clit to rub gently at times. Her juices had begun to flow again and he could feel her wetness drip onto his fingers as he rubbed.

"That felt very nice Talia," he murmured, staring at her as she fought the feeling of pleasure she was getting from his hand. "But I think you can do even better. Try and lick it as well, up and down my shaft. Find out what I like, try and suck it a little harder. Touch it with your hands as well."

She had him so turned on now, the sight of her lithe naked body, flushed with her excitement and shame, her perky breasts heaving as she stared at him, and her dewy sexy, burning in his palm as he touched it. He wanted her to start to learn how to please him, to begin to think she might have some control over him through giving him sexual pleasure. He'd eventually teach her that he would take his pleasure when he wanted, but for now, letting her think it was a tool to get him to do what she wanted was fine.

"If you make me happy, we'll wrap up today's lesson and you can go to your room with no shame," he said.

Talia whimpered, hating this feeling of the fact that she felt like a whore, used and unclean. Even though, she was a bully by nature, mean and hardheaded as hell, maybe even a bitch, she'd always been taught that a whore was never a good thing. It was then that she had a flashback of her family and her childhood:

Talia was ten years old and she sat in her room, hearing her parents yelling and screaming at each other. Then, she heard a resounding slapping sound and she stood up, going over to the door hesitantly, before she scrambled back as the door to her room flew open, rattling on her hinges. Her dad stormed in, his eyes full of rage and anger. He came over to her and shoved her against the wall, before yelling at her,

"Don't you dare become a whore, Talia, or I'll disown ya."

Then, he let her drop to the floor, leaving her to tremble and cry as he slammed her door shut, and went to the bar to drink again.

She blinked and didn't realize that she was crying before she felt the teardrops rolling down her cheeks, leaving a warm, wet trail. She swiped at them, her jaw clenching down, moans leaving her and her juices still dripping. She didn't want him to see her crying, but she had just heard the tail end of his sentence, as he was telling her what she might do that might be better. She swallowed hard, and leaned forward again, a tremor going through her as she shuddered, wishing that she had another choice, but this, as she poked her tongue out and ran it from the tip of his member to the base.

She hated this and knew that when she got home, her dad would most likely know or find out and disown her, she didn't want that, but the hand that held the back of her neck in a vice like grip was unrelenting as she gagged on the salty taste of it. She then took the tip into her mouth, her cheeks a deep red as she sucked on it longer. Then she felt his hand and fingers rubbing at her nub, causing her to moan out, the moan sending the faintest of shivers down his member. She had only the tip in, and she gagged again, feeling as if her mouth were unclean as she moved her hands to grip it beneath her mouth and slowly message as she shuddered at the feel of it.

She desperately wanted to run, to have the earth swallow her up, and she felt unclean, like a whore, like the whore her father had warned her not to become. She felt tears brimming again and one rolled down her cheeks as she swallowed back the sob and kept sucking a little bit harder, before she pulled away and scraped her tongue against her teeth, trying to rid herself of the taste of him, humiliated and mortified that he had made her do that. Right now, all she wanted to do was go and rest, take a shower and try to clean the filth off of her as she whimpered and looked at him again, "please....Sir, can't I just go rest and go to my room?" She asked, hesitantly as she wished for someone to pummel into the ground, she'd find the small weakling of a girl and make her pay for the humiliation she had to suffer through today as she looked at Mark.

Talia's soft exploration of his cock was driving Mark crazy. His moaned as she ran her tongue up his veined length, tentative and hesitant, and the exploratory sucking of his tip caused him to gasp and tighten his grip on her neck. It had been too long since he had felt lips on his manhood, and her inexperienced fumblings were surprisingly effective in urging his pleasure along.

But, as she stopped to speak he opened his eyes and found her tearing up, mouth working in disgust at his taste and the juices she had licked up from his tip. Clearly she wasn't ready, not by a mile to do all that he wished. And though her body was responding to him, folds swollen and dripping, hips pushing against his hand as he touched her. He could tell she was a cauldron of swirling emotions, emotions that were threatening to overwhelm her. He didn't want an emotional breakdown to deal with right off the bat and decided to move a little slower with her.

With an incredible amount of self-control, he stood up and forced his throbbing cock back into his jeans. He gripped her chin and forced her to look into his eyes.

"You did a good job, very good, and you'll get better. Much better," he said with a smile. "Now get dressed and I'll show you to your room."

He paced around to get his rock hard cock to soften and gather his belongings into his bag, eying her and thinking of what he would do next. On the way to the room he intended to find the girl she had bullied and force an apology and a return of the money. And then settle her into her room, across from his, for the night.

Talia had heard his moans and had heard him gasp before tightening his grip on her neck, causing her to whimper. She felt a shiver roll down her spine as she continued to moan out, his fingers still working her over. Her breath came out shallow, followed by moans, though, her eyes still brimmed with tears and she hated it. Goosebumps pickled her flesh and her body flushed as she felt intense pleasure, and felt her juices dripping, coating his fingers and she swallowed hard as she watched him stand up in a haste, and she almost sighed with relief as he got dressed. Then she felt him grip her chin and force her to look him in the eyes. She shivered at his words and the meaning behind him, she didn't want to get better, she didn't want to be a whore.

She swallowed hard and nodded as she backed up from him when he released her and started to gather her clothes, slipping them on as she flushed, watching him pace. A wide grin of satisfaction crossed her face when she felt the wad of dollar bills in her back pocket and she got up and followed him out the room, after picking up her bags. She wondered which room, she'd be staying in as she followed him down the winding hallways. She then spotted the girl by her locker, and had heard the last bell of the day ring, excusing everyone as they headed towards their rooms after getting the stuff they needed from their lockers. She wasn't accustomed to this, it was like a private highschool where everyone lived on campus and she swallowed hard as the girl looked at her, almost glaring at her.

Talia smirked, feeling an urge to pound on her, and show her the fear of God as she glared back at the girl, pounding a fist into her hand. Then she glanced at Mark, wondering if he had noticed their small exchange. She didn't want to give the money back and didn't want to apologize, so instead she made plans, that if Mark had noticed, she'd take the money out as if she was going to return it, but then she'd rip it up before he could do anything. It seemed like the perfect plan, she knew that 25 dollars was a lot to waste, but she wouldn't be caught dead returning money to her victims as she continued walking, hoping he wouldn't make her stop as she kept following him, a satisfied smirk planted on her face.

Mark was leading Talia through the halls when he saw the rebellious girl fixate on another girl standing by a locker. The other girl, much more timid, blanched when she saw Talia and stared down at her feet. Mark paused, studying her for a second, and then turned to Talia.

"Is the girl you stole money from?" he asked her in a stern voice.

The other girl jumped at the question, obviously not thrilled to be part of this scene even though she had been the one wronged. Mark smiled at Talia as he knew his guess was correct and he reached over to grab her chin, turning her to face the girl.

"I want you to apologize, really apologize," he ordered. "And then give her back the money."

He knew Talia would be livid at this act, humiliating her in front of her former victim. Mark leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "And if you don't, I'll let her spank you hear in the hallway instead of me."

Talia heard his question and when she saw the girl jump at the question, she chuckled and muttered, "how pathetic, how about you grow a pair of balls!" She jabbed at the girl and then heard his order, as she flushed a deep red, gritting her teeth as she felt livid and angered, glaring at the girl, then turning to glare at Mark. She didn't want to apologize, but then a smirk crossed her face, until she heard his whisper. She ground her teeth together, fumbling for the money and then she looked at the girl and a devious glint came into her eyes, as she acted like she was going to give the money back, seeing the girl reach for it, before she pulled the money back, tore the wad of bills in half. She let them flutter to the floor and then she said, "Yes....I am so sorry for not pummeling you to a pulp."

Her smirk grew wider as she stepped on the halves of money and pressed them to the ground with her heels as she flashed a charming grin at the girl. Then she looked back at Mark, wondering how far he would actually go, she wondered if he would really act on his threat of having the girl spank her and decided not to wait around and see as she made a beeline towards the women's restroom. Mark wouldn't go into a woman's restroom would he. She popped into the door and found a stall, entering the stall as she chuckled, she may have just gotten away with making sure she didn't have to humiliate herself with having to apologize to that pathetic weakling and give the money back, now in order to use the money, the girl would have to tape it. And even then, she probably wouldn't even be able to spend it.

Talia sat down on the toilet, though, she was tense, she wasn't sure if Mark would come into the bathroom or not ans so she listened to any sounds of someone coming into the bathroom.

Mark was boiling with rage at Talia's latest tantrum and childish act of rebellion. He could see the troubled youth had severe impulse control problems and just couldn't control her own emotions. He stared at the pile of ripped bills that the mousy girl was trying to collect and strode towards the girl's bathroom.

"Follow me," he ordered to Talia's victim as he stormed into the bathroom.

It was easy to find Talia in one of the stalls and with no hesitation he kicked the door open, breaking the lock. He found Talia sitting on the toilet shocked. He gave her no chance to speak or do anything before he reached down and grabbed her by the hair, dragging her out of the stall and pushing her face first down on the floor of the bathroom. He held her struggling body in his strong arms as he nodded to the girl who had followed him into the bathroom, wide-eyed in amazement.

"Spank this bitch," he ordered her. "Really give her a good spanking or I'll spank you next."

Talia heard the door open and sharp, harsh footsteps, followed by lighter footsteps, then she let out a yelp as he kicked the door down easily. Her eyes were wide in shock, he was in the girls restroom, but..........but. She didn't have time to react, to even catch her breath as he grabbed her by the hair, she yelped out again, a tremor going through her as he dragged her out of the stall and pushed her, so that her face was pressed against the floor and her ass up in the air. She swallowed hard, hearing his words, she flushed a deep red of humiliation, he was actually serious and he wasn't just bluffing.

She let out a groan, feeling mortified that he was actually going through with this, she couldn't believe it, wouldn't believe it. She swallowed hard again, struggling to try to get up and get away, but he kept her pinned down. She grunted again and groaned, a slight whimper of fear and humiliation leaving her as she wondered if he'd strip her in front of the girl and she hoped that he wouldn't do that as she squirmed and struggled, whimpering and groaning.

She could only imagine what kind of germs were on the floor and she hated being on the floor like this as she shivered slightly, her eyes flickering between the girl she had been bullying and Mark as she squirmed and struggled, trying to get out of his grip. She was humiliated and suddenly wished she had apologized to the girl and had given back the money, so she could just go to her room and rest. She was exhausted from the days activities and just wanted to rest and be done with this as she squirmed and struggled, knowing that she wouldn't be able to live this one down as she ground her teeth together, preparing to get spanked hard.

Mark held Talia down firmly as she struggled, face red with shame. Her victim jumped at the order but promptly knelt down and started to spank Talia, hitting her jean covered ass harder and harder as Mark kept encouraging.

"Really spank her, that's it, make her feel pain, pay this bitch back for humiliating you," he shouted as the girl started to put her entire body into each blow, shaking Talia. Mark suddenly reached down with a hand and undid the button to her jeans, tugging them down from her waist with a savage yank that jerked her body and left her only in her panties, her heart shaped ass pink from all the spanking she had endured.

"Now do it again, on her bare flesh!" he order, sliding his fingers under the line of Talia's panties and pulling them in the crack of her ass to expose both her cheeks fully.

The other girl complied, her palm making meaty smacks as she hit Talia's bare flesh. In the middle of the spanking, a group of three girls walked in and started laughing, stunned at the sight of Talia being so viciously disciplined and humiliated on the bathroom floor. They were giggling and mocking Talia the entire time she was being spanked as Mark held her firmly down.

"You want this to end?" he asked the red-faced girl. "Then apologize. Apologize for real. Beg forgiveness like you've never done before."

Talia swallowed hard as she heard the girl walk up behind her as she turned a deeper red of shame as she felt the first spank hit her and she was surprised at how the girl could hit if she really wanted to. She actually cried out with pain as she trembled and whimpered as she felt mark undo her button and jerking them down as she yelped when he pulled her panties up between her crack as she swallowed hard, trembling and flushed with humiliation as the girl start to spank her harder, causing her to actually tear up. On flesh, it stung and burned a lot more than it should have as she whimpered, squirmed and tears dripped on the floor, clinging to her face and hair as she heard three other girls enter the restroom as well. She flushed a darker red and hated every second as tears coated her face.

She had never asked for an alcoholic dad who called her mother a whore and abused her, but that's what she got. Sobs came from her as the three mocked and laughed at her as she flushed a deeper red as she swallowed hard against the humiliation. She squeezed her eyes shut, wishing everything would stop as she heard his words and opened her eyes, sobs coming from her chest. She hated this, hated the three girls mocking and laughing at her and hated the girl spanking her as she murmured, her voice cracking,

"Okay.....okay, I.........I'm sorry, alright, please...........I........I didn't mean any of it............please, just stop, make it stop, I'm sorry....please, I'll pay you back the $25, please, just make it stop. I'm sorry."

She squeezed her eyes shut again, turning her head away as she sobbed, tears soaking the floor beneath her as her body rocked with each slap and spank as she continued to hear the other girls mock her and laugh at her. She wished she could run away and never be seen again in public and wished the floor would swallow her whole. As she kept her eyes squeezed shut, another sob coming from her as her ass was now a deep, dark red and she knew that it'd be bruised by tomorrow from the paddling and the spanking. She wouldn't be able to sit as she swallowed hard and trembled, another sob tearing from her. She kept her eyes squeezed shut, in the vain hope that this was a dream and she'd wake up in the ramshackle house in oklahoma that she called home as she let out another sob again.

"Enough!"

Mark held up his hand and the former victim who was now spanking her bully in enthusiastic revenge didn't stop at first, forcing Mark to grab her wrist and shove her back. Talia's apology, which coerced, had seemed polite and the girl was certainly in anguish now. Mark's own anger had cooled and he hoped this public humiliation would linger in her mind the next time she tried to defy him. He glared at the giggling trio of girls who were mocking Talia and spoke up.

"Shut up or you'll be next," he said icily, causing them to pale and hurry to find stalls.

Mark stood up and removed his leather belt with a grim smile, he looped it through Talia's neck and pulled it tight, jerking her to her knees with her pants still down around her lower thighs.

"I hope you learned a lesson today. Your behavior has to change and I'll do much worse to you if you don't start to behave. Since you continue to act like a fucking puppy with no control of your behavior, I'm going to treat you like one for real," he said and jerked her to her feet with the belt as a leash. He gave her a tug and started to lead her from the bathroom, pants around her knees now and forcing her to take little steps. "Let's go, this is how we are walking to your room."

It was going to be a slow walk with her unable to take full strides, her ass exposed and the panties still pulled up into her crack revealing her pink and red abused ass cheeks. Mark would sure there wold be plenty of other students around to see her and complete her punishment.

Talia felt the spanking stop, but kept her eyes squeezed closed, trembling as she swallowed hard, another sob coming from her. She heard his words and a shiver went down her spine as she suddenly felt a leather piece slide around her neck. Then before she could react, she choked violent, coughing and hacking as he pulled her to her knees. She looked at him, her eyes red from the tears as she heard him. She flinched at his words and stumbled to her feet, almost tripping and falling over her pants that were wrapped around her knees. She had no choice but to follow, and she flushed as soon as she was out of the bathroom and shuffling down the hall.

She had to take small steps, stumbling sometimes as she flushed a dark red, hearing the other students that they passed on occasion, laugh and mock her. She bit her lower lip hard, feeling it split again as blood dripped off of it and down her chin as she kept her eyes down. Her cheeks were a dark red with humiliation as she heard the laughter and the mocking. She kept quiet and to herself, tears dripping down her cheeks and onto the floor as she rubbed at her eyes, chewing on her lower lip as more blood dripped down her chin, coating it in red as she felt him stop her from shuffling forward anymore.

She looked up, her eyes brimming with unshed tears that rolled down her cheeks as she reached up and rubbed at her eyes again. She turned her head away from him, keeping silent, her cheeks still burning. She could only guess that they were at her room as she kept her head turned away, her cheeks still flushed a red with humiliation, but her ass cheeks had faded from the dark red and were now a light blue in color, stinging and burning with the pain that was inflicted upon it as she bit her lower lip again, her blood dripping out more. She looked down and saw a drop of blood land on her red tang top as she chewed on her lower lip, the pain throbbing in it. It was nothing compared to the humiliating pain of having to walk this far, like this as she kept her head turned away from him, tears streaming down her face to mix with the blood. She didn't want to talk with him or even look at him as she trembled slightly and shivered, wrapping her arms around her chest in a hug of sorts.

Mark had realized during their walk that he needed to do something radical with Talia. She was just too much of a rebel and had no ability to stop her bad influences from acting out. He'd have to do a total immersion tactic for her to retrain her to submit and respect authority. A gradual approach with occasional punishment and rewards wasn't going to work. He had to break her down and rebuild her. The makeshift leash had served its purpose and he decided to continue that training and indeed treat her like the willful puppy she behaved like.

When they reached her room, he opened it with his master key and led her in, turning to speak with her in a soft tone.

"Talia, this is your room. But you aren't fucking staying here, I'm going to have you stay in my quarters as I've realized you need 24 hour supervision and training until you've earned the right to sleep in a separate room."

He let his words sink in to the humiliated and upset girl and grabbed the large duffel bag that was her only belongings, dropped off by the school staff after she had checked in. He tugged her leash and led her slowly down the hall and up another set of stairs to his room. As the only permanent instructor that lived at the school, he had a nice series of private rooms. A full kitchen, dining/living room combo, a large bedroom and a full private bathroom. Plenty of space for him and his new ward.

He tugged her in after him and the reached down to strip off her jeans, pulling them roughly over her sneakers as she hopped off balance.

"Just so you understand, you are mine to do what I want with. You've seen what I can do to you. No one cares. No one. Your parents sent you here because they can't control you. Your school gave up. The only one who gives a fuck about you right now is me, and I'm a very strict teacher when it comes to turning around pieces of shit like yourself that are on their way to jail," he said, staring in her teary eyes. He removed the belt from her neck and pointed towards the bathroom.

"Now go clean yourself up. You have exactly ten minutes to shower and get changed into bed clothes, or I'm going to come in and finish cleaning you myself!" he barked, slapping her sore ass lightly to get her moving.

Talia watched him open the door and she stumbled in, almost tripping again, but catching her balance as she wiped away the tears, still a deep red of shame and humiliation. She took a deep breath to stop crying and stopped chewing on her lip, wiping away the blood from her split lip as she heard his words, her eyes widened as she begin to protest, "I....I don't want to be in your room...........no, I won't do it." She watched him grab her duffle bag and realized he was serious as she was forced to follow him back down the hall way and up another set of stairs, stumbling and almost tripping again. She looked back to her room and then stumbled in after him as he tugged her into his room. She sent him a glare of pure hatred as he stripped off her jeans, almost making her fall again.

Then she felt rage as he begin to speak to her and she glared at him, speaking through gritted teeth, "You know nothing of my parents, don't act like you do because you don't. You grew up with people who cared about you, what do you know about growing up with people who don't give a damn about you." She turned her head away from him as she finished her sentence and was surprised to feel tears roll down her cheeks as she swiped them away again. She felt him remove the belt from her neck and she heard his words as she muttered, "10 minutes?!?" She yelped as he slapped her ass and she stumbled forward to the restroom, closing the door as she stripped off the rest of the clothes, turning on the shower.

She didn't have time to wait for it to warm up and stepped in, shivering at the cold water as she picked up the shampoo, washing and rinsing her hair and then picking up the sponge and soap, quickly washing her body. Then she stepped out, shivering as she wrapped her arms around herself, wrapping a towel around herself as she shifted through the duffle bag that she had grabbed before she had went to the restroom and found her pajamas, slipping on the shorts and baggy t-shirt. She grabbed the duffle bag, wrapped the towel around her head to dry her hair and stepped out of the bathroom as she muttered, after cooling down from her spurt of rage, "where's my bedroom, then?"

Mark had gone into his closet and dug through a bag he kept of his BDSM equipment. Rifling through it, he found a couple useful toys to begin his training and waited for Talia to emerge. The shower had refreshed her and restoked her rebellious fire. He could see it in her eyes and the challenging tone in her voice as she stood in her pajamas with a towel around her wet hair. A very attractive girl he thought with a smile.

He didn't respond and stepped up to her and placed a studded leather collar around her neck, buckling it snug so she would feel it around her slender throat. He could feel her racing pulse in her neck as his hands settled the collar in.

"Call me master whenever you have this collar on, and you'll keep the collar on until I tell you to take it off," he hissed at her. He attached a leather dog leash to a metal ring at the front of the collar and turned, pulling her behind him without looking back to see if she was keeping up. He led her into the bedroom and pointed at the floor. He had arranged a couple cushions with a sheet and blanket on top at the foot of his bed.

"This is where you sleep, like a dog, until you have earned a bed again," he said with a smile. "And if you continue to act up, I have a dog cage in the closet we can use instead. From now on, you are my little pet. To be trained until you can be allowed to act like a human again."

Talia watched him step up with a piece of leather in his hand and she didn't like it as he buckled it around her throat. It was like a collar and her heartbeat sped up, she didn't want to have this collar on and then she heard his words. Her eyes widened and she ground her teeth together, but knew he'd do worse things to her if she didn't behave. She hated this, and hated him as she felt him attach the leash on it and she shot him a glare, before she, reluctantly, trudged behind him to the room. She saw him point to the floor and she looked down, seeing a measly bed of cushions, a sheet and a blanket. She looked at him, her eyes widening slightly as she murmured, "I don't want to be your pet, though." She bit her lower lip, she didn't want to be spending the night in the cage, and she knew that she would if she didn't behave.

She went to move and sit down on the bed and she immediately didn't like it, it was small, and cramped and she laid down, curling her legs up beneath her as she pulled the covers back over her and muttered, "Fine. But you are no different than my dad." She pulled the blankets up over her head and closed her eyes, she knew that it'd be a long and uncomfortable night, having to sleep on the floor on a pair of cushions. She knew though that she had no choice and she didn't want to go into a cage. Her cheeks were a deep red already and she didn't want to be humiliated anymore.

She rolled over so that she wasn't facing him anymore and kept her eyes closed, trying to sleep. She knew that it'd be a long night and even a longer day tomorrow and she hated it, she hated him for it. She didn't want to call him Master or to wear this collar or be treated like a dog as she soon found herself drifting asleep as she soon dozed over and was fast asleep, exhausted and weary, her world fading out as she managed to fall asleep on the cushions.

Mark smiled as Talia accepted her new bed with only a small complaint. He knew she was tired, drained and no doubt eager to try and forget what had happened to her today. But he was still surprised at how quickly she fell asleep on that small bed on the floor at the foot of his bed. She looked the perfect pet in training with his collar on her slender neck, eyes closed and curled up slightly on the thin cushions. He had a fitful sleep himself, disturbed with fantasies of all he intended to do tomorrow during her next full day of training her.

He woke before her and quietly stole out to the kitchen to make some breakfast. He prepared eggs and bacon for himself, but set out two bowls on the floor next to the table for when Talia woke up. Eventually he heard the door open and he saw Talia walk in, collar on her neck and pajamas still on.

He frowned up at her and and pointed at the ground. "Crawl until I tell you that you can walk, pet." Without waiting for her response, he stood up and scooped some eggs into the bowl on the floor before walking to the fridge to get a container of milk. He slowly poured the milk into the other bowl and then replaced the container back in the fridge.

"I have your breakfast here," he said, pointing to the two bowls on the floor before sitting back down at the table to finish eating his breakfast with a fork and knife.

Talia tossed and turned all night, the cushions barely thick enough to keep her from being sore and it felt like she was sleeping on the floor. Finally, she woke up, blinking her eyes in the sunlight streaming through the window as she sat up, her joints popping and she frowned, looking at the measly bed she had slept on as she remembered where she was and who she was with. She swallowed hard, feeling something leather around her throat, she reached up and touched the collar, shivering at the feel of it. She remembered his words from last night and felt anger flare up as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and walked out to the kitchen where she smelled the bacon and eggs, and her stomach growled.

The first thing, she noticed, though, was that there wasn't another plate at the table and her eyes flickered to the floor where she saw two bowls besides his chair. Her heart dropped in dread as she swallowed hard, he wasn't bluffing, he was actually going to treat her like a dog or some kind of animal. She heard his words, she wasn't going to crawl for him and so she walked over to the bowls and sat down besides them as she looked up and grumbled, "Can't I eat with a fork and a knife, like you?" She knew the answer would be no and she as unhappy about it as she picked up the bowl of eggs and started to pick them out with her fingers and pop the pieces into he mouth, too hungry to care about that right now. She soon finished her breakfast, picked up the bowl with the milk and held it up to her mouth as she drank the milk down, wiping her mouth with her hands as she frowned at him.

She wasn't happy about being treated like a dog and she wouldn't crawl through the hall ways of the school. She couldn't let other students see her like that and she woudn't do it. She wouldn't be reduced to a crawling pet as she shuddered at the thought and shot him a glare, her fingers going up to trace around the leather collar again. She wanted to take it off, but was afraid of what would happen is she didn't take it off as she sat there and looked up at him.

Mark frowned as Talia ate using her hands. He hadn't specified that she not use them, but no pet ate with their hands. He let her finish, seeing how hungry she was and then shook his head as she raised the bowl to drink the milk. Once she had placed it down and was staring at him, he spoke up.

"Bad girl," he said in a low tone, leaning back in his chair. "Pets don't eat with their hands, or pick up their bowl to drink. From now on remember that or I'll have to discipline you harder than I plan to right now. Remember pet, until you've proven that you can obey me absolutely, I'll treat you like the spoiled puppy you are. Your reward will be getting the privileges of a human girl again. I know you'll remember and try harder, right?"

He stood up and reached down, pulling her back onto her haunches as she sat on her knees. He let his hand go down her neck to cup one of her ripe breasts over her thin pajama top. His fingers brushed it until he felt her hardening nipple poking through the top, which he pinched lightly.

"Now take off your clothes and I'll give you the punishment for acting like a human. Trust me, I'll make it light this time," he said in a low tone, finger and thumb tightening on her nipple.

Talia heard him speak up as she finished and she flinched, looking up at him as he explained it to her and she flushed with indignation and humiliation. She wanted to protest and tell him to stop treating her like this, but she knew that would only anger him more, and she wanted to act like a human. She bit her lower lip and chewed on it, as she watched him stand up and she trembled slightly, she didn't want to be punished. She felt him grip her shoulders, pushing against her until she was on the heels of her feet and then she jolted as his hand found her breasts through her pajama top and fondled it.

She hated how her body reacted to him, but she couldn't stop the moan the bubbled from her chest, and her nipple from hardening as she heard his next words. She trembled slightly, she didn't want to, she hated being naked in front of him and exposed, but knew that if she didn't comply, he'd only strip her, himself and punish her in a harsher way. She reached up with shaking hands as she felt his finger and thumb tighten on her hardened nipple, causing her to yelp as she slid the sweats down, bringing her panties with them as she trembled.

She hated this, but knew that she didn't have a choice as she wished she could go back home as she reached up and took off her shirt and her bra. She shook like a leaf in the wind, afraid of what he'd do to punish her, he had told her that it'd be a light punishment, but she didn't like his use of the word light and she just wanted to be able to act like a human again, without him restrictin her from doing so. She frowned, and bit her lower lip, wanting to cover her exposed areas, her bottom was a light purple with bruising from yesterday and she hoped he wouldn't spank her again as she chewed on her lower lip, looking at him and wishing she could be dressed again, covered up in front of him.

She also wished that another teacher would come into his room, to check on him. Then, they could see what he was doing to her and would hopefully put a stop to it as she swallowed hard again and pondered the possibility of that happening as she looked at him and waited, still shaking like a leaf in the wind.

Back
Top Bottom