Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Seattle Peeps...

Guardian

Planetoid
If everything goes to plan today, I get paid, I don't get arrested...etc.

I'm going to go see Voltaire.

Where you ask? It's only 20 bucks to get into the club to see him.

El Corazon, for some reason, has Voltaire playing today. You can go on their website by googling the club name.

So I'll be over in Seattle tonight. Ahiru, if you manage to read this, perhaps Nemesis can be kidnapped by you as well tonight. :)

I'll be at the King Cat Theater seeing Showtek.

one of the most badass hardstyle producer/DJ's in the world.
One of them... cause there's still blutonium boy, headhunters, the prophet, ect...
who are all very sexy and pleasing to the earholes as well.

if only King Cat wasn't about 20 blocks away from El Corazon xD

Sad. You're over here when I have crap going on tonight Dx

Saddness.

I will be your way in March for sure though. My Mom is visiting x_x;;

Damn. Guess I won't see any of you.

I am playing the part (yes I say part, as in I am not, and as such am posing as such) of a goth chick tonight.

With the exception of my blonde hair.

AWESOME NIGHT.

HUNG OUT WITH VOLTAIRE!!!!

I ran into him because I was tired and looking for a booth to sit down at, at the club. I must of seemed cool because I was totally 'out of it'. "Um, hey, can I use this table?"
And Voltaire was all: "YES YES! SITSITSIT. SCOOCH!"
My boyfriend is standing there, gawking at Voltaire, while I take a seat and hum softly to myself. I kind of looked him over, like trying to figure out who-the-fuck-he-was. And the bf is going "OH MY GOD! LOOK. LOOK."
I went: "Oh yes? Voltaire? Awesome. I'm dizzy." And pretty much just zoned out for five minutes until Voltaire returned to talk/hang with us. His wife and friends sat down at our table and we talked until he had to go on stage. I got over my dizzy spell and went to the most friendly/fun concert I ever have.
We were invited to go to the after-show hang out, but I thought we had to catch a ferry. Well we missed the ferry and hung out in Seattle until 6 am, cuddling with ravers.

Funny though, ran into some Bluemoon ravers.

So I DID see some of you 'Bluemooners'.

fuck that shit.

I was wet, cold, and so exhausted from 6 hours of dancing with about 1500 140 degree sweaty ass cracknasty ravers.

But I did get to smoke that fatty blunt on the way to the terminal. so that was nice.

So that's why I was 'out of it' too.
I didn't know you went to school with izzy tho o_O

Yeah. Izzy and Wes are classmates of mine. Small world, eh?

Someone of your group, dude with the rainbow-ish hat woke up on the ferry and went into the girl's bathroom. I had a nice giggle at that, but he headed quickly into the men's bathroom, embarrassed and found a bag of pot in there.

I guess, that's a 'lucky him', he was so excited.

I'm not into drugs. >.>

But good for him. XD

what you don't understand is that bag of weed was worth about $60-80 easy.
So not only did he find a nice bag of some pretty good shit, he saved himself some cash.
On top of the fact that he didn't have the best time, yeah he was pretty excited.

That's why I'm not into drugs. Money.

In any case, it was cool for him. Next time I go to Seattle though, I'm going to remember to watch the time better. >.>

Back
Top Bottom