Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Butcher's Bill (Prince x LeatrixSage)

'What are you doing to me!?' Elisa wanted to scream at him, but the thought never managed to make it passed her lips. Instead it circled around her mind, the only noises escaping her throat being desperate moans and frustrated whimpers. She could feel her heart pounding in her ears and every breath came as a small, ragged gasp that simply never enough air. She heard his demand as if from a distance, but she didn't understand what he wanted from her. What was worse was that she couldn't ask him anything. She was shaking so badly she thought her body would simply fall apart, but every muscle was so tense and tight that she could barely move at all.

One of his hands slid over her skin, and then one of his fingers slid easily into her. Elisa shouted in a blind of shock and pleasure. Her head fell back and her hips jerked forward on eager instinct. She could feel her sex clench down around his finger and the warm rush of fluid that greeted that touch. He moved it inside her, back and forth, and Elisa was surprised to hear a growl leave her throat. Another finger slid between the cheeks of her ass and circle around the puckered skin. At first she shivered, but when he pushed a little her body jerked in fear. That split second was all it took. Elisa's body relaxed, and then she screamed as something inside her seemed to burst.

That tight coil snapped, fragments, and Elisa clenched her eyes tightly shut as she doubled over as if in pain. She clung onto Ethan in desperation, her hips jerked in little spasms with each wave of sensation that crashed over her, and then as he sucked hard on her clit, Elisa nearly fell back into the tub. Her leg threatened to give out beneath her, but Ethan held her steady as she gasped, moan, and writhed through her first orgasm. Each wave that went through her seemed to send another small wave of liquid heat to her slit, where Ethan seemed all too happy to lick it from her and then demand more.

When finally the sensations seemed to ease and Elisa came back to earth, she found her body feeling weak and shaking terribly. If it hadn't been for his help, she knew there was no way she would still be standing. Even so, Elisa tried valiantly to step away from him to escape what he had just done. That hand on her ass refused to let her escape and Elisa was forced to open her eyes and look down at him again. She sucked in a hissed breath through her teeth as their eyes met. She didn't entirely understand what she was there, but it was nearly as terrifying as it was exhilarating. If it were possible, she wanted him more now than she had a moment before.

"What did you do to me, Ethan?" the words came out fast in between her panting. Her skin was still burning, her sex was still weeping, and the evidence of it was a single, small trickle of her fluids trailing down the inside of her left thigh. "What just happened?" She sounded breathless and dazed, even to her own ears, she could only imagine what she must sound like to him.

God, what must she look like? Elisa's cheeks flooded with color and she tried again to squirm away from him, but her body was too weak and he was far too strong. Her skin was still damp from the bath, now flushed from both the warm water and the pleasure he had just given her, and her hair had to be in wild disarray.

"I... I need to sit down," she pleaded with him, sure that if she stood there much longer she would topple over. "Please, Ethan... just for a moment."

Ethan held her firmly as she bucked in the throes of her orgasm above him. Her hands clawed and squeezed him, hips thrusting her sex against his face and fingers, but her trembling legs made her sway dangerously and she almost fell if not for the support of his hand on her rear. The moans and cries she made were so delicious to hear and her sweet juices flooded onto his chin as he lapped at her clit. He was incredibly turned on just watching her orgasm, her beautiful face contorted in pleasure, breasts bouncing, and her body's sensual and uncontrollable writhing. Giving her what was definitely her first cum ever had stoked his desire, and his cock throbbed in anticipation of his own release.

As she slowed her cries and slumped against him, Ethan lifted his mouth from her now sensitive nub and smiled at her stunned questions. Her reaction, raw shock and disbelief at the pleasure he had given her, almost sounded like she feared he had used some arcane magic on her instead of his mouth and fingers. He laughed and pulled her gently down to him again in the warm water, kissing her softly and letting her taste her juices on his lips. Ethan pulled his head back to study her dazed face as his hands held her tight to him, both of them kneeling in the tub.

"Elisa, my dear," he murmured, catching her wide dark green eyes with his own grey ones. "That was just a taste of the pleasure I hope to show you.... pleasure you can give me as well."

Then with a mischievous grin Ethan stood up and helped her from the tub, quickly wrapping a warm towel from the hearth around her nude body to dry her before he took one for himself. Leading her by the hand, he lifted her up and placed her gently on his bed before he dropped his towel and climbed in next to her. Sliding his arm under her damp red locks, he faced her on his side as his fingers went to the towel she still clasped to her breast. He gently pried it open and let her nude body come into view of his hungry eyes again.

She was a virgin. This Ethan knew by her own admission and her reaction to his touch in the tub. Far from being aroused at taking her innocence, Ethan was all too aware of how scared and terrified she must be and wanted to make her first time as pleasurable as he could. Despite what she had already felt and the lust he knew she had for him, the unknown of what they might do was likely going to make it hard for her to enjoy their first time together. And he wanted her to enjoy it very much.

"Don't be afraid," he whispered to her as he leaned forward to kiss her, "You can touch me any way you want..."

As they kissed softly, his fingers began to explore her body as he shifted closer so his own hard rod pressed against her stomach. Brushing and pinching her nipples, circling her smooth stomach, caressing her thighs and finally sliding gently between her legs to lightly tease the still aroused folds that he had already coaxed such pleasure from.

"Use your fingers, your mouth, your body," he urged her, moving his mouth to nibble on her ear. "I want to feel you, every part of you."

Kneeling in the hot water was a blessing, particularly as she was able to rest against Ethan's arms and let him support her. He kissed her, and Elisa gasped at the taste of herself on his lips. Far from being put off, she eagerly deepened the kiss and made a frustrated sound when he lifted his head. She still felt dizzy and a little lost, but she blushed as she spoke and smiled at the mischievous grin he gave her. When he stood, she found herself staring briefly at his manhood. The sight brought a bright flush to her cheeks and sent a thrill through her. If his fingers and tongue had felt like heaven inside her... Elisa trembled at the thought, craving and yet fearing what she didn't yet know.

He helped her from the tub and grabbed up a towel to wrap around her. She shivered as he dried her body a little, raw nerves singing with fresh sensations. She was almost disappointed when he left to draw himself, at least until she caught herself watching him. His body was hard and strong, all lean muscle and hard angles. Her cheeks warmed, but she enjoyed looking at him. When he took her hand she followed him without complaint and ended up laughing when he lifted her bodily and placed her into bed. As he joined her and stole the towel from her, she scooted closer to him for warmth.

His eyes explored her body again and fresh heat seemed to flood her skin. She smiled and moved closer when he told her not to be afraid, purposefully rubbing her her stomach against the hard, hot skin of his shaft. She was nervous, but she wasn't afraid. He kissed her, and then his hand seemed to everywhere, teasing her taunt nipples, kneading her breasts , stroking over her stomach and her hips, and then up between her thighs again. Elisa eagerly slid one leg up, wrapping it over his hip to open herself to him. His fingers found what they sought and she gasped against his lips, eagerly pushing her hips against his hand. The feel of those fingers teasing her again made her desperate for more.

She was only too willing to accept his urging, and as he nibbled at her ear, Elisa's hands began to explore his body. She avoided the fresh wounds on his chest, but otherwise, her fingers went everywhere. It took time for her to build up her courage, but eventually, she let her hands trail down his stomach, her finger tips all that touched his skin until one of her palms brushed across the head of his cock. That small contact made her gasp, and then she eagerly wrapped her fingers tight around him. He had felt large when pressed against her back in the tub, and against her stomach a moment before. But, in her hand, he felt massive. Suddenly she felt fragile compared to him, and she wasn't all together certain she like that.

Even so, she was all too happy to let her hand glide down the length of him. He pulsed and twitched in her hand and the sounds he was making brought her attention up. The wild look in his eyes made her freeze. Elisa was barely breathing, held captive by his hunger, and she stretch out to press a gentle kiss to his lips. "I'm not afraid of you, Ethan," she spoke softly as she pushed against his chest, slowly and gently pushing him onto his back. As he rolled, she followed him, straddling his hips so that she could feel the hard ridge of his shaft pressing against the lips of her slit. Shaking from nervousness and anticipation, she boldly rocked her hips to rub herself against him. She gasped, and then grinned as he reacted, too.

"I want you," she purred as she leaned over him, kissing across his chest and then up the side of his neck. "Take me, Ethan," she begged quietly, not brave enough to take what she wanted. She wasn't completely naive, she knew what would happen here, she was just too nervous to take him inside her on her own will. "I am not afraid of this."

"Relax, give yourself to me when I enter you," Ethan murmured to Elisa as their eyes locked again. The tip of his cock was throbbing in the entrance to her dripping folds and that one searing point of contact, their most exquisitely sensitive parts rubbing lightly, overwhelmed his senses and linked him to her in breathless anticipation. He was just one thrust of his hips from sliding his aching hardness into her. He couldn't tear his eyes from her and knew he would watch her every reaction as he entered her virgin passage.

Elisa had surprised Ethan with her initiative once in bed. It wasn't unexpected, knowing her personality. She wasn't the shy virgin type by any means. But her lusty exploration of his body had been surprising and thrilling nonetheless. Her fingers on him had felt incredible and he had gasped loudly when she took his cock in her hand at last. The look of curiosity and desire that had flickered on her face as she started to stroke his shaft had inflamed him and he was soon moaning, hips bucking slightly as he let her tease his cock. When she glanced up at his face again, no doubt curious about the noises he was making, he could only stare at her with hungry eyes, too aroused to even say anything.

Pushed onto his back with her astraddle wasn't a typical position for a virgin's first time. But Ethan enjoyed her sudden aggression and found it fitting. Part of his infatuation with Elisa had been her strength, a strength of character but also a strength that came from her magical powers. As she trembled above him and he settled his cock at her entrance, ready to push in, he was reminded again of what mystery she still was. Such beauty and grace, the perfect veneer of a young lady. But lurking beneath those blazing hunter green eyes were dangerous powers and abilities. Some she was still learning. To have her in his bed, shaking with nervous desire as his cock was poised to plunge into her, was a thrill beyond the physical act. The conquest of a woman with her power was like bedding a tigress that could rip your throat out at anytime. It stirred his lust and his adrenaline at the same time. Fuck, he wanted her so badly.

Gripping her hips, he pulled her down as his hips rose slightly. She was tight, of course, but so aroused and wet that his large cock was able to push slowly into her passage. There wasn't much resistance or other hint of a virginal barrier, which suited Ethan, but he knew from her body's reaction and the expression on her face that he was her first. Slowly, so slowly, he inched his shaft into her warm and clenching channel. Pushing through her folds as he burrowed himself deeper into her core, letting his girth stretch her as he cried out in pleasure.

"Oh god, Elisa," Ethan murmured, lifting his head to kiss her lips. "You are so tight, yes, that's it, push down on me... take me in... I want to be inside you fully."

And then, Ethan was completely inside her, her stretched nether lips wrapped around the base of his cock as his entire length was gripped in her hot and tight embrace. Cupping her ass cheeks, he squeezed her rear roughly as he let out another cry of pleasure. Ethan didn't move for a long moment, enjoying this feeling of being so deep in her and acutely aware now that their bodies and minds were linked by this special shared pleasure. Every breath and little motion they made sent waves of pleasure through his body and he let out a low moan, unwilling to end this magical moment. But, the ache in his cock and the teasing pleasure he got was soon urging him to do more and find more stimulation. He kissed her, a long and savoring kiss, before he caught her eyes and smiled.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, Elisa, you feel so good," Ethan murmured as he started to move inside her slightly. "I'm going to fuck you now... just move with me. Try to match my hips..."

Ethan's cock slurped out of her dripping folds, almost to his tip, as he lifted her up and off of him. Then he slid her back down, pushing his entire length back into her in one smooth motion as her stretched hole greedily sucked him back in. He started to move faster, sliding his cock in and out of her as he guided her hips with his hands. Showing her how to move against him, how to match his rhythm and letting her start to drive herself down on him with each stroke. Soon, she was smacking against him with every thrust, bouncing on his cocks as her breasts were jiggling and her hardened nipples brushing his chest.

"Now ride me, fuck me Elisa," he panted out, both of them breathing raggedly from their exertion. He pushed her up, away from his face so she was sitting upright on his cock. In this new position, he let her start to ride his cock and fuck him by her own control. Their pace was fast and hard now, her body shaking and swaying as he bucked his hips hard to meet every bounce. Her skin had a wet sheen from sweat and he raised a hand from her ass to explore her body as she moved on his cock. Catching one of those swinging breasts to tease its hard nipple, gliding down her stomach to twist in her tangled red curls above her mound, and then darting in to lightly press on her clit, adding some extra stimulation to her body as she rode him.

"That's it Elisa, ride my cock, make me cum, make me explode inside you," he called to her, voice thick with pleasure.

She could only nod as Ethan told her to relax. It was so much easier to say than do. Everything in her was tight with need and anticipation, how could she possibly relax? It seemed impossible. His hand's gripped her hips and Elisa could barely breath. Her own hands found his shoulders and she clung onto him, her fingernails digging marks into his skin from the strain. She wanted him so badly it was nearly unbearable, an ache so sweet it was nearly painful to feel it. And yet his touch, while firm, as as gentle and controlled as ever. She couldn't understand it, she felt ravenous, how could he possibly be so controlled?

His grip tightened and he pulled her hips down. She felt him rising beneath her, increasing the pressure until her slick lips parted and he began to press inside her. Elisa whimpered and shut her eyes tight as her body stretched to let him in. There was a small ache as tight muscles were forced to relax to and make way for him, a sensation so sweet Elisa wondered how anyone could resist it once they knew it. As he pushed deeper, she cried out, trembling with so much pent up need she thought she would die. She knew his slow progression was for her benefit, she could feel it in the shaking of his hands and the way his grip tightened and relaxed as he guided her down over him. When she opened her eyes to look down at him, she could see the strain in his features and the wild heat in his eyes locked behind an iron will.

The sight made her heart stop beating. The iron control he was using on himself was his way of protecting her from the pain being careless could cause. Elisa had never felt more fragile than in that moment, but neither had she ever felt more protected and treasured. He even protected her from herself by controlling the movement of her hips. She could not express how badly she wanted to drive her hips down and claim everything he had to give her, and he kept her from it. Inch by inch, he slowly drove deeper, until Elisa was clawing at his skin in desperation.

"Oh god, Elisa," Ethan murmured, lifting his head to kiss her lips. "You are so tight, yes, that's it, push down on me... take me in... I want to be inside you fully."

Elisa couldn't take it anymore. Her grip on his shoulders tightened as she ignored the restraining hold of his hands on her hips and greedily pushed her body hard against him. She shouted as she buried his cock inside her. He felt massive inside her, hot, hard, and so deep she could barely understand how it could feel so wonderful. Ethan's cry mirrored her own, and Elisa found herself grinning with feminine satisfaction. He did not move... and neither did she. For a long moment, they savored being locked together so completely.

Every move of his body beneath her brought another soft moan or whimper to Elisa's lips. His kiss dragged her down, calmed the fire in her blood and made her feel languid and relaxed. The smile he gave her made her blush, but as he moved, whatever she had been about to say left her mind completely.

Feeling him slowly begin to drag out of her left Elisa clawing at his shoulders. He lifted her away from him and she trembled with aching need. She thought for one terrifying moment that he was going to move her off of him... and then he pushed himself inside her again and Elisa shouted her pleasure as she hid her face against his shoulder.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, Elisa, you feel so good," Ethan murmured as he started to move inside her slightly. "I'm going to fuck you now... just move with me. Try to match my hips..."

She wanted to answer him, but she couldn't. Her mind was too busy learning the glory of moving with the rhythm Ethan's body was setting for her. His hand's guided her, taught her how to move for him, and Elisa learned it quickly. It didn't take long before she was greedily pushing her hips into him, eager to feel his cock drive deep inside her again and again. His fingers and tongue had been magic as they had teased her, but this... this made her feel as if she would die if it stopped.

Elisa gasped in shock when Ethan pushed her up and her cheeks flamed red as she found herself staring down at him. She faltered, but his gentle handling gave her the direction she needed. Her hands settled low on his stomach as she bounced over him. The new angle changed the pressure inside her body, making him rub against a spot inside her that made her want to scream. She as coming undone. She could feel it building, that tension from before, and she reached for it with a greedy need as they moved together, each seeking their own pleasure as they worked to drive each other higher.

Ethan took no mercy on her. One of his hands sought out her breasts, catching a tender nipple and toying with it until Elisa was trembling and gasping. When his other hand found the tender flesh of her clit, she began to wonder if he meant to drive her mad. Her head fell back as she continued to ride him, afraid to see that wild hunger in his eyes, and barely able to contain herself as he tormented her so skillfully.

"That's it Elisa, ride my cock, make me cum, make me explode inside you," he called to her, voice thick with pleasure.

Against her will, she looked down at him and their eyes locked. In that moment she wanted nothing more than to give him exactly what he wanted. She wanted him to fall with her this time, and a new eagerness seeped into Elisa. They were already fucking each other vigorously, but she had been following his lead all this time. Now Elisa found herself taking over, driving the fast pace a little higher and finding that the hard she moved against him, the deeper she felt him.

Muscle that had never ached before began to complain and Elisa leaned over him, resting one hand against one of his shoulders. Curiously, she looked down, and then stared wide eyes at the sight of his cock repeatedly vanishing inside her slit. Moisture from her sex was slowly coating them both, the red curls at the juncture of her thighs as damp as her skin. The slurping, wet sounds of their bodies coming together mesmerized her. She road him hard, with an eagerness she barely understood, and she found she couldn't look away from the sight of it.

"Oh God, Ethan," she was close, she knew now to what, but she still clung onto him as if her life depended on it. "Cum for me," she begged him, her body already beginning to strain against the feeling of coming undone. Her eyes found his and she wouldn't let herself look away. "Cum inside me, fill me." she found herself demanding it from him the way he had before. She was not going to let herself fall unless he came with her.

Ethan had tried to be tender in the beginning. He knew Elisa would feel pain and discomfort as her virgin muscles were stretched for the first time. Taking it slow, letting her get used to him, and making his entry gradual had taken enormous self-restraint. The pent-up desire he had for her had made every fiber of his body want to just spear his cock into her and let his passion run free, but somehow he had held back. Until now... now that she was fucking him, he couldn't hold back anything any longer. Tenderness had turned into pure lust and a raw, animal passion to have her. Their bodies were pressed together in urgent, sweaty and almost violent union. His plunging cock was a blazing rod of pleasure, every thrust making him pant or groan in ecstasy. Her own cries and moans filled his ears and let him know how much she was enjoying this herself, just as her wet and needing passage, walls gripping him tightly, let his cock know how much she wanted him in her.

Ethan wasn't sure what she had expected, how much she knew about sex before tonight, but the mad, hot, and unstoppable motion they had locked into seemed to not scare her. In fact, she seemed to love it, the way they clung to each other like they were trapped on a runaway carriage, horses galloping with the reins unchecked as they helplessly tried to hold on while the world blurred around them. Sex with her was physical pleasure of course, but as he kissed her again, his heart swelled and other emotions filled him. The ones he had been fighting to quell since he met her. Affection, curiosity, a desire to protect her, a feeling of vulnerability, and something else... love? He couldn't think right now and didn't struggle with his feelings, but a warm glow filled him as they fucked. It felt so perfect to be with her like this, to be inside her and giving her pleasure as he took his from her. His arms wrapped around her sweat slick back and a hand tangled in her red locks, jerking her head up to stare him in the eyes.

"Cum with me Elisa... let yourself go," Ethan growled at her, words coming out between pants. He was going to cum, and very soon, but he wanted to be more active than her current position allowed. He had an unsated desire to drive himself into her, to take her versus let her ride him now that she was comfortable with his cock inside her. With his hands wrapped around her back, he suddenly rolled to his side, flipping her onto her back with her pale legs wrapped around his hips. His hands shifted to grip her shoulders as his forearms supported her back. Holding her firm, he started to drive himself into her as she lay under him.

"Meet me, yes, fuck me back," Ethan groaned as his hips moved and he shook Elisa's body with each stroke. His balls slapped into her hard with every deep thrust, feeling his orgasm building unstoppably as he used his entire body to push them together faster and faster. "Y-yes, yes, Yes, YES, Y-YES!" he screamed out before muffling his cries with another wet and hungry kiss.

Ethan had driven into her hard one last time and his cock jerked deep in Elisa's core. Then his entire body seemed to stiffen as he threw his head back and arched his back, bucking his hips and trying to get even more of his cock into her tight passage. With a moan, his cock began to pulse and he started to shoot his seed deep inside Elisa. His orgasm surged through his body like a wave, every nerve in his body seeming to fire in pleasure at once. Every pulse of his cock brought a groan as his body tensed and another jolt of pleasure shot through him. Load after load of his hot cum filled Elisa's virgin channel, spilling out her as he overflowed. With a jolt of awareness, Ethan realized what he was doing and the risks. Too late by far, but some reflex still made him pull his cock out with a savage groan. His cock, still pulsing, shot a final series of spurts up her stomach, thick ropes of cum that landed in a milky spray and even reached her breasts.

Gasping and panting, Ethan stared down at the equally flushed and panting Elisa below him, her body spattered with his seed, and he let a smile creep to his face as his orgasm finally started to fade. Slipping to her side, he pulled her in for another kiss. "I'm sorry, I just... I shouldn't have stayed in you. I just couldn't stop myself."

"Cum with me Elisa... let yourself go," Ethan growled at her and Elisa trembled above him. The hand in her hair tightened as he became wild beneath her. His arms around her kept her nearly pinned to his chest while he drove his cock into her, but that hand in her hair made sure she could look nowhere other than into the bright grey of Ethan's eyes. They seemed to bore into her, awakening so many confused and conflicting emotions that her mind could barely keep up with them. Fear joined them as Ethan's arms tightened around her, threw his weight to the side, and Elisa suddenly found herself on her back beneath.

A feeling of being trapped squeezed in around her heart, and yet her legs wrapped over his hips and pulled to drag him down to her. His hands held her shoulders and his arms supported her back as he held her in place beneath him. She could barely move, his hold even keeping her body from rocking away from him so that she took the full brunt of each push of his hips. He kept burying himself inside her so completely she could barely stand the overwhelming sensations it caused. Her hips moved in eager response; she lifted up to meet him each time he pushed down into her. He groaned at her, encouraging her, and Elisa's instinctual movements became eager, demanding ones.

Her body writhed beneath him, their sweat-slicked skin slipping and sliding against each other as they each hungrily worked for more. She was breaking, coming undone, falling apart in his arms, and Elisa found herself screaming. He fucked her thoroughly, viciously, almost violently, and while the wild lust seared her body, a deeper longing seared her heart, one that left her clinging to him even as she strained against him. She came apart in his arms just he claimed her lips in a hungry kiss. As his mouth moved over her own he muffled her scream and she breathed him in. Her back arched hard, her fingernails cut furrows into his hard shoulders, and her slit clamped down around him in spasming waves as he was bathed in the liquid heat of her orgasm.

Even as she came for him, she startled beneath him at the feel of his cock jerking inside her. He stiffened above her, and then his back arched and his head was flung back. Elisa stared up at him in a kind of awe as she watched pleasure become etched into his features. His hips bucked hard, as if he was determined to force himself deeper inside her, and then white-hot heat shot through her. Every single nerve in her body seemed suddenly attuned to one thing, and one thing only... the feel of Ethan pumping shot after shot of his cum into her with each hard slam of his hips against her own. She was vaguely aware of the dangers here, but she found herself unable to care. Instead, she wrapped her legs around him and held him in place, pushing her hips up in an effort to keep him buried inside her as he filled her to overflowing with his cum.

She shouted at him when he jolted above her and, a moment later, she felt empty and hollow. She felt the loss of him, but her body was still shaking from her orgasm and too weak to keep him from leaving her. Heat seared her skin, and Elisa looked down to watch wide eyed as more of Ethan's cum sprayed across her skin. Her cheeks flamed red, but she didn't move. Instead, she simply rested there, barely breathing and staring, astounded at how hot his cum felt on her skin, as if it were burning her. Flushed and panting, when his orgasm finally passed, Elisa let her head fall back against the full pillows. She was too tired to move and every part of her body felt so sensitive and raw that she was almost afraid to try.

She heard him apologizing as if from a distance and it took a moment before Elisa could open her eyes and look up at him. He looked as exhausted as she felt. She found herself smiling up at him as he laid down beside her and she reached up to smooth the lines of worry from his face. "Don't apologize," her voice was stern despite her smile. She would not apologize for what had just passed between them, and she refused to hear him do so, either. "I do not and will not regret what just happened here, Ethan. I have never known anything so beautiful." The truth of those words settled into Elisa's heart and her smile grew.

"Of course," she yawned a little, and then began to laugh, "if you would help me clean myself before we drift off into the arms of Morpheus, I would be grateful."

Ethan smiled back at Elisa as she touched his face, his worry vanishing. It had been so long since he had truly smiled, he realized. Not the forced grin he put on his face for social appearance, but instead a full and natural reaction of happiness. Elisa's own orgasm, her second tonight, had been just as spectacular to watch as her first and the feel of her body pressing against him, her sex clenching his cock as her own body exploded in pleasure, still lingered in his mind. Now, seeing her covered with his cum while smiling at him, happy and a little drunk with the stimulation overload of her first night of sex, he struggled to not gush out foolish words. There was so much he wanted to tell her about his own life, the emotions he now admitted he had stunted for so long, how she made him feel, how scared he was of this strong desire he had for her, and of course how much he still craved her despite that fear. Instead, he held his tongue and just kissed her again, slow and deep, hoping that some of the whirl of deep emotions he felt was conveyed without awkward words that might lead to more questions.

"It would be my pleasure to clean you up, as I made the mess," Ethan said with a laugh after the kiss. He sprang from the bed and scooped her slippery body up, carrying her back to the bath in the same fashion he had taken her to the bed. The water had cooled significantly and it no longer steamed, but it was still just warm enough to enjoy. They bathed again, this time for real, and he cleaned her with a tender touch as they traded kisses. The casual intimacy he felt with her naked body felt so marvelous after the days of pent up tension and longing. They didn't talk much, both so overwhelmed for different reasons at what had happened between them. Ethan was struggling to contain the dam of repressed emotions and feelings she had broken asunder tonight, and he suspected Elisa was likely struggling with losing her virginity and suddenly being in a newly sexual relationship with a man who had held her captive as a suspected killer just two nights ago!

Ethan woke early the next morning, finding Elisa snuggled in his arms and sleeping deeply. The grandfather clock in his room had been devised to ring a soft bell at six in the morning and his body, attuned to that quiet signal, had woken despite their late night. He rose quietly, knowing he couldn't go back to sleep once stirred and slipped from the bed without disturbing Elisa. Dressing in his casual exercise clothes, he stole from the room and went to his basement gymnasium, intent on using his morning ritual to clear his head. The quiet and dark house left him alone in his thoughts and he slowly realized he had a lot to think on.

Waking with Elisa in his arms had set Ethan's mind to spinning. All the happy contentedness he felt falling asleep with her in his arms last night had transformed into a gnawing uncertainty that perhaps he had been foolish and abused the trust of the younger girl last night. How would she react this morning? What should he tell her about their... relationship? Was she going to regret this when she woke? How could they be together? Ethan paused at the last consideration, knowing their lives together were fraught with social obstacles. Even if she did love him and also wished to be with him, and he knew he was far ahead in even thinking that as they were still getting to know each other, could they possibly have a happy ending together? A disgraced, half-blood former lady with no money or title, marrying a Lord with family and friends in the highest level of government and society? He couldn't deny his own feelings, however, and his actions come from a true affection for the girl, not just physical lust. For now at least, he forced himself to not think of the future. If Elisa was willing, he would find a way to let them be together. As improper and immoral as it was, he couldn't live without her. And he'd deal with the repercussions of what might happen later when he had to.

Handley, his butler, was waiting at the top of the stairs at seven when Ethan emerged, sweaty and tired from his exercise. The physical exertion had been purgative and he felt somewhat more at ease now. The old man, hair gray but perfectly combed this early in the morning, had his typical unflappable expression. He did, however, raise a quizzical eyebrow as he greeted Ethan.

"Good Morning, Lord Colton. I trust you slept well, sir?" Handley asked. Was that a trace of a grin on Handley's face, Ethan wondered, or was he just paranoid about how much his staff knew? "And our guest, has she recovered her vigor, sir?"

Ethan flushed suddenly and nodded hurriedly as he replied, "Good morning as well, Handley. And yes, I did sleep excellently and Lady Elisa also seems to have recovered to full health."

"Ahh, very good," Handley replied. Ethan realized that the normally stoic butler was indeed was showing a slight grin! Dammit, Ethan thought with a sigh, how did the staff always know everything! Sometimes even before he did. Handley, face smooth again, continued and said drily, "I have prepared a bath in the downstairs room for you and set clothes out for you from your spare wardrobe as I didn't want to disturb her. Shall we move her belongings to your room, sir?"

Ethan was shocked at the forward question that Handley had slipped in so casually. He glared at his old butler for a long moment before mustering enough resolve to give him a forced chuckle. The man was like a second father and loved to needle him, often making Ethan feel like a misbehaving youth again. But, the way he had asked such a scandalous question, so presuming of the answer, meant there was an unspoken approval of whatever Handley had guessed happened last night. The old man was encouraging him! Ethan replied, trying to retain his dignity, "That's very considerate of you, but perhaps we should let the Lady make that decision. I'll bathe and change. When the Lady awakes, let her know I'll be waiting for her arrival to breakfast. I'll be in my study until then, and I'd like to dine there with her. In private."

He gave a Handley one last penetrating stare, which the butler seemed to ignore completely, before he turned to get ready. While he waited for Elisa to wake and prepare herself, he wanted to review his notes on the Butcher and start to fit the new clues into the puzzle of the murderer's identity that he had been assembling for the last five years.

Elisa woke to soft sounds in the room. It sounded like whispers, but it didn't wake her enough to know what was being said. Instead, she languished in the cool sheets and savored the subtle feel of the soft fabric against her skin. She felt wanton and wicked, wrapped naked in the bed sheets, and the whispers she heard halted when she giggled. She stretched long and relaxed, like a lazy house cat waking from a noon nap, and then peaked past the sheets to see who was in the room. Elisa's cheeks flushed as she found Mary in the room, along with an older woman, another maid, but one she had not noticed before.

"Good Morning, Miss," Mary was smiling, something Elisa had not yet seen her do. It was at once welcome and unsettling, and Elisa's blush grew darker. "How are you feeling, well?"

"I am well," Elisa agreed as she sat up, holding the sheets against her chest with one arm as she used her free hand to push her hair back. They simply watched her, and slowly, it dawned on her. Elisa was laying naked and obviously tussled in their master's bed. What idiot wouldn't know exactly what had happened? Of course, with all the noise they had made last night, she was sure every servant in the house had known before the sun had even touched the horizon. Elisa smiled ruefully and then sighed. She knew how news traveled through a house. She also knew that a staff as loyal as these would have already decided what they thought about this. They could make her life hell if they chose, and complaining about it to Ethan would be the worst insult to her own character.

They both seemed to wait patiently for something, but eventually the older woman began to laugh. Elisa gave her a quizzical look, but it was Mary that spoke up. "We have a bath ready for you, if you need it. Handley had me pick a dress for you. If you would like another, I will be happy to fetch. He would also like to know if you would like your things moved in here?"

Elisa blinked, and then her blush grew worse. "I don't know, I... I suppose I will have to ask Ethan," her voice trailed off. The two women only smiled. Handley, efficient as ever, she should have known. If they were offering, the order either came from Ethan, or the butler didn't have any issues with this. If so, he could protect her from the rest of the house in ways Ethan never could. She was going to have to talk to him and find out. In the mean time, she would tread carefully. Drawing the sheets around her, Elisa slid from the large bed and padded barefoot over to the tub. Surely enough, steaming water was waiting for her and the soft scent of Lilies floated on the air. The corners of her mouth twitched, and Elisa turned her head to smile at Mary.

"You remembered, thank you," she said. Mary answered her with a smile, and then gently tugged the sheet from her hands to let Elisa step into the warm water. Memories of the careful and thorough bath Ethan had given her the night before stirred a small heat inside her and she smiled as she felt her nipples tingle and tighten as various parts of the previous night flashed through her mind. She didn't need the bath she rested in now, but the soak in hot water was easing the ache from muscles that had never been used so thoroughly before. The small act of remembering the scent she liked made Elisa far less worried. Mary at least liked her, and she hoped the younger woman's feelings where an influence on the others.

She rested in the water until the steam had faded and it had begun to turn cold. Only then did Elisa drag herself to her feet and step from the tub. Mary and the older woman were both ready for her, one meeting her with a warm towel to pat her skin dry while the other began to brush her hair. Elisa had not been attended like this since she had been a girl, but it left her so relaxed that the worries that would have been otherwise been plaguing her were miles away. Mary had picked one of Elisa's nicest dresses, one of a soft brocade the same shade as her eyes. She usually saved it for special events and had tried to talk them out of it, but both women had insisted and would not let her choose something less fashionable to wear. The sheer amount of time that had put into her hair had seemed obscene, but Elisa could not deny that she felt quite grand. She didn't even stop to think about what may be different now that the sun was up until she was dressed and leaving her room.

Now that she had left his room and the illusion of safety it had offered, Elisa began to feel nervous. What happened now? A hand settled on her stomach as she walked downstairs. What if... No, she wouldn't think it. Elisa sighed to make her shoulders relax and to get the stress out of her body. She hadn't thought about it before, but, why had he left her alone? Was he giving her space and privacy out of some misplaced sense of honor, or was he regretting what he had done? Elisa's stomach flipped and she thought she might be sick. What if he had left because he'd realized he'd had a demon in his bed? No, wait... why would there be a standing offer to move her things into his room if her demon blood had made him feel ill at ease once his lust had been sated? No, no... it seemed more likely he had simply given her space to breath. She couldn't deny that she had felt put-out over waking alone, but his absence had also given her mind and body time to adjust to what had happened.

'I'm not a virgin anymore,' it felt strange just to think it, and Elisa was blushing prettily when Handley cleared his throat to gain her attention. She wasn't certain how long he had been standing there, and all she could do was offer him an apologetic smile as her blush grew darker.

"Good Morning," his voice had a kind of purr to it that made Elisa's eyebrows raise. Handley seemed to study her while she studied him, and then she could swear she saw his lips twitch. There was laughter in his eyes, she knew it! But, he made no outward sound. "Breakfast will be taken in the study today, this way." Elisa followed him quietly, staring at the older man's back while questions chased themselves around her mind. He pushed open the study door to announce her, and then gently nudged Elisa into the room before shutting it behind her. She turned around to lean against the door, listening... when she was sure no one was there, she turned back around to grin at Ethan.

"Your entire staff are.. being..." her words dropped off as her eyes traveled around the room. The depth of Ethan's devotion to his work suddenly became so much more clear. He stood at the back of the room in front of a large picture of London. Notes, news clippings and sketches seemed to be pinned here and there, as well as scattered across his desk and a few on random side tables. "Are these all your cases?" She asked as she came to his side. She forgot the food that was waiting for them and the hunger that had been gnawing at her stomach as her eyes scanned one thing after another. Slowly, she began to realize each victim had died in similar ways, each set of notes were nearly identical with minor exceptions, and everything seemed to tie-in to what had happened to Claudia.

"No," she whispered, her eyes lighting up as she began to eagerly absorb the information, 'this is all about the Butcher, isn't it?" Elisa swore she heard Ethan laugh as his hands settled on her arms and he gently turned her toward him. At first she thought he felt was was prying until he pointed out that breakfast was waiting for them. "Ah, yes, sorry," Elisa smiled and walked around his desk to take a seat. She felt stiff and uneasy now, afraid of why they were in the study and not the dining room. She kept her eyes down and her attention on the food that was set out for them. "Thank you for the bath this morning, it was lovely." She couldn't think of what else to say... she couldn't even make herself tell him what Mary had asked her about her things. What if she asked and he denied her? A tightness settled in Elisa's chest, one that threatened to make it hard to breath. What if that one night was all he wanted and, not that she had slaked his lust, he would set her aside? There was a moment of panic, but Elisa hid it behind eating quietly. What if he tossed her out... where would she go? And if she was... if he... a shiver went down her spine and she shut out the idea that she may already carry his child. It was possible, but she prayed it was not true. He could never had a child by her, a demon spawn... Suddenly, her comfort with everything that had happened was slowly coming undone.

Ethan had the ring out on his desk and was studying it when he heard Hanley knock and escort Elisa into his study. The staff had already laid breakfast out on the table in the middle of the room so Ethan had warning that she would be arriving soon. He glanced up, a smile creeping to his face, but quickly became puzzled when she turned and listened at his door. What was she doing? Was she worried Handley would hear her?

Her next words, something about the staff, were cut off as she saw the wall filled with his notes on the Butcher. She strode to it, examining the sketches, notes, newspaper clippings and finally the large map with circles marking the location of every murder. Ethan was silent, letting her comprehend what it all was, before he gently showed her to the table. He had wanted to just kiss her and give her a long embrace, but the moment seemed lost after her distraction. And, he didn't want to be too forward. He was a gentleman despite his acts last night. He still wasn't sure how she felt about last night and how she wanted him to act. And sure enough, she seemed troubled as she sat. Not meeting his gaze and a look of worry appearing as her brows furrowed.

"Elise," he finally said after finishing a bite of his sausage. That forced her eyes up and he gave her a warm smile. "I hope you aren't... upset... about last night. I enjoyed it, very much." Egads, this was quite awkward he realized. He wanted to just slide over and kiss her right now, but he could see she was on edge and didn't want to tip her in the wrong direction.

"I...I want you to know that I'd like you to stay here with me," he said at last. "I know it's forward of me, and improper some would say. But, I'd like you to be with me... the way we were last night." A slight blush came to his face as he said last part, ruining his attempt at being formal with her.

"Look, there is no polite way to say it. So damn etiquette, but I need you Elise!" he said at last, passion creeping into his voice as it raised in volume. His control had broken down and the gentlemanly veneer was suddenly gone. "I don't care about my reputation, or society, I just want you with me by day... and also by night."

For a long moment, Elisa simply could not breath. Her lungs refused to work while her heart pounded painfully in her chest. Her eyes met his and his lips turned up into a warm smile. The affection in his eyes gave her back her breath and set a string of hope to tugging at her heart. Her cheeks flushed at the mention of last night, but when his did as well, Elisa found herself smiling back at him just as warmly. He tried to stagger through the topic with grace, being as gentlemanly as he could. But, eventually, he gave up on it and simply said what he wanted. Elisa's heart swelled, but she restrained the enthusiastic cry of agreement she wanted to give him. Instead, she forced herself to count to ten before she dared to say anything.

"I need you," the words came out slowly, thoughtfully, her mind trying to work through the mass of conflicting emotions that were racing by almost too quickly for her to feel them. "I know you say you do not care, Ethan, but this world cares. How can you possibly have a demon in your bed and work with the people you do? Look at this," she waved her hand at the papers and notes to draw his attention to it. "This is obviously important to you. I will not be the cause of it's loss, or that of your good name."

"However," Elisa took a deep breath, almost afraid to look away from him as she spoke. "If I were your partner, and just happened to live here for the obvious advantages, your good name and reputation would be safe." Her hands were shaking, so Elisa hid them in her lap where she clutched them together in desperation. "Then I could be by your side in the day, and in your bed at night, and the world never need know anything."

It protected him, it protected her... all that could ever destroy it would be the day Ethan had to go take a respectable wife. That thought made Elisa's heart ache, but it was a truth she could not escape. "I.. " Elisa swallowed what she had almost said, and then smiled. "I want to be with you, Ethan. Last night was... beautiful. I hope to enjoy many more with you."

Her eyes stung, tears of happiness threatening to spill from them, and Elisa quickly dropped her gaze and snatched up her glass to take a long drink. She wasn't certain what else she should say, or even could say... so, she simply waited.

Ethan's heart surged when he saw her smiling back at him after his mad statement. He knew then that she at least felt the way he did about what had happened last night, but her long pause made him grow anxious. What was bothering her? What was her concern? What did she have to tell him?

Ethan almost cut her off when she finally spoke. The things she mentioned first, his reputation, his work, her demon blood, seemed suddenly immaterial. Few people knew of her true nature and magicians were not the gossipy type. Ethan also had inherited more money than he could spend and cared little what society thought of him. Other cities and countries would welcome them if London proved too hostile. None of what she said seemed to matter to him, until she brought up the Butcher. He exhaled as he thought of that criminal. Yes, that murderer still mattered very much and with a chill he realized she had a point. Were he to lose his post, he would be significantly hampered in his personal vendetta to find and capture the killer that had been his obsession for five years.

Ethan stiffened at her next proposal as the idea of a partner was at first shocking. It was well thought out, though, very well thought out. There was, indeed, an argument to be made that he could use an assistant. He'd been offered extra men many times in the last couple years due to his successes capturing magical criminals. And working for the Crown, assuming people who knew her nature believed she would use her powers for law and order, would make her a valuable asset to him in his investigations. He could claim he kept a close eye on her and logically his magic warded house was the perfect lodging for her to keep. It would let him assure others that she wasn't running amok on her own at nights. Something bothered him still, though, and he hesitated before replying.

With a start Ethan realized why he found her offer slightly distasteful. It was a very elegant solution to hide them from society and the outside world, but it would force them into a secretive and illicit relationship. He bristled slightly at the idea they needed to hide at all. Why should their relationship be considered shameful? He had just met her and to bring up love and marriage was by far too forward, but certainly he wondered if she thought that was a possibility. If so, why would she not be afraid to admit publicly she was his mistress? It would be scandalous, but not unheard of certainly. But the demon blood, that was her real concern above and beyond her reputation in society. Her reputation could be repaired with a ring making her legitimate. A Lady Elisa Colton would quickly be viewed as very respectable, maybe even intriguing with the rumor that she had been his mistress once. But a demon blood wife... and demon blood offspring. Yes, that would be a poisonous stigma for both of them.

His mind was spinning as he tried to find the answer. He couldn't think of it right now, but resolved instead to accept her proposal as something that would give them happiness today. They could live and work together and maybe, just maybe, they could find a way to be a couple publicly as well. Until then, he wanted to enjoy his happiness!

"Y-yes! I think your idea is brilliant my dear!" he said with a smile, dismissing the worries about their long-term future that had just crept into his head. "I do need a partner, although I think your title will be Assistant Investigator. I'd like to make it official, which shouldn't be a problem. That way you'll be papered and sworn in as an officer for Her Majesty. Nothing to hide, all very public and decent."

He stood up and walked to her chair, reaching down to grab her hands and pull her towards him for a kiss. Breaking it, he nodded, thinking over the details again.

"That means I can pay you as well! You'll be paid to be with me!" he shouted at her with a smile. Suddenly he realized how crass that might sound, implying she was being paid for more than her daytime activities. He colored slightly and grinned apologetically, "I mean paid for your job of course, as an investigator to be precise. Anything else would be by your grace. I'm not paying you to share my bed... of course. I'm not implying that... oh you know what I mean!"

He chuckled and leaned forward to kiss her again, suddenly happy that a solution had been found. It would still bother him that there was a shameful, hidden aspect to their relationship. But if she could live with it for now, he would try to not let his natural tendency to push his principles and ideals rear up and force him to make her legitimate and demand the public accept.

Elisa found she was at once happy he had accepted, but also sad, because it sealed in place exactly what she believed. This could never be more than what it was now. An arrangement, for as long as it could last, and to be finished as soon as it needed to be. Still, his smile warmed her heart and the joy that seemed to surround him changed him. He had never looked quite so alive. She hoped she could see him this way for a very long time.

She laughed at him when he fumbled, even though her cheeks did darken at the slip. It amused her to watch him stutter over it, but in the end she gayfully agreed that she did understand what he meant. Each kiss he gave her simply left her smiling all the more like a love-sick girl, but Elisa hardly cared. Over the past two days so much had happened, built, and changed between them. She would never understand how this had happened so quickly. But, here they were, and finally knowing they both felt something made being here in this so much easier.

"Let's not get distracted with each other," Elisa teased, gently pressing against his chest when all she wanted to do was wrap herself around him. "Tell me, Lord Colton," she grinned as she walked around him, playfully letting her hand slide across his backside as she went behind him. The tight, taunt muscle beneath her finger tips made her grin with a secret knowing, and then she was passed him and standing before the map. "What is our next step?"

She waited a moment, looking over so many old notes and bits before she turned to face him. "I want whoever hurt Claudia to pay for what they did to her." She admitted quietly, a deadly and vengeful light in her eyes. "I admit I want much more than justice, but I will follow you to the ends of this earth and back to seek it." Rage, hate, and sorrow weighed on her shoulders and Elisa reached out toward Ethan. He surprised her by taking her hand almost immediately, and his strength and concern eased the fresh loss that came with thinking of her friend. "Where you lead, I will follow." Elisa took comfort from his closeness, even leaned her body back against him to feel his warmth seep into her.

"So tell me," she made herself smile as she looked up at him, "What do we do next.. Ethan?" she had nearly said 'my love' but the words stuck in her throat, still afraid to say them. Nor did she wanted to give herself time to think on this. If she did, she would worry, and she wanted to live and thrive and enjoy this connection they had found every second she could.

Ethan realized as Elisa spoke that all he wanted to do right now was, indeed, get distracted with his beautiful and alluring new... partner. Such a strange word to say. Mistress would roll of his tongue easier. Lover even better. Wife, yes that had a ring to it. But he didn't want to think on that again just yet. When she rubbed his ass, he felt a sudden warmth spread from that brief contact. A warmth that quickly reached to his loins where he felt his cock stir slightly. Ethan, control yourself! Daytime is work time.

Following her to where she stood regarding the wall Ethan had dedicated to the Butcher, Ethan was tempted to embrace her. Holding himself back, he enjoyed the smell of her red locks as she stood so close to him. Her vengeance for the Butcher was as strong as his own and he set his jaw as she spoke, knowing all too well the fire and anger he had felt when his father had been murdered. As she leaned back, he did finally wrap his arms around her, just under those luscious breasts that he had suckled so deliciously last night. Focus Ethan, get your mind back to business! This concept of working with a partner as tempting as Elisa was was definitely going to be difficult.

"We will find the bastard. Together. And bring him to justice for Claudia, the other victims, and my father," he said in a cold voice with absolute certainty. Elisa did feel like the missing edge he needed for this very personal and so far fruitless investigation. Too long had he labored half-blind, unaware of the demon side of magic except through what he gleaned from talking to half-bloods and the eyepiece he had crafted. With her helping him, he felt suddenly confident that they could track and investigate this mysterious killer with new efficiency. One mistake is all they needed.

"Let me show you the ring," he said with a start. Disentangling himself from Elisa, he led her to his desk and showed her the ring again. "It was magicked by a human magician. The best I can tell is that it enables the magician to locate the ring and know its whereabouts. I believe it also may let the magician do something else to the wearer.. make them sleep?"

The silver ring glittered and despite its incongruous appearance, it now had an ominous air as they studied it together in the morning light coming from his study window.

"I'd like to go take it my Aunt, who lives in Cambridge," he said at last. "She is a Witch and an expert at enchanting objects. She might be able to give a us a clue about whoever made this. There is a train leaving at Noon and it's an hour trip. I assume you want to go... partner?" A twinkle came to his eye as he spoke the last.

"And also," he said, eying her lacy dress with a critical eye. "The dress is quite lovely, but better suited for a lawn party than detective work. I suggest you go to one of the women's shops, maybe at Oxford Circus, and get a new wardrobe for the job. Stylish and functional."

Then he gave her a naughtier grin and raised an eyebrow.

"And perhaps something for yourself as well, for when you are not working. Both dresses as well as... nightclothes," he continued as his grin widened into a shameless smirk. "Take my carriage and I'll have the driver bring my checkbook, buy anything you need. Don't look at me like that! You can pay me back with your salary. I need to stop by Scotland Yard and press for your appointment. It would be better done by myself. We can meet at Victoria station at quarter of Noon. I trust that will be sufficient time?"

Part of Ethan was anxious at sending her out alone, but he knew she was perfectly capable of defending herself. In some ways she was more capable than Ethan himself in fact! Plus, his suspicion was the ring itself was what had attracted the demon to them yesterday. He would keep that on his person as he traveled to Scotland Yard. She sorely needed a new wardrobe and he dreaded the idea of shopping himself, even with Elisa at his side! After a nice, departing kiss, he planned on equipping himself for the trip. That meant preparing another black bag of his tools, including the only other demon sight eyepiece he had created that he definitely could not afford to have destroyed like the last one!

The cold edge to Ethan's voice sent a shiver down Elisa's spine. She remembered how he was when she had first seen him. Imposing, dark, and intimidating, a monster from her nightmares. And now, here she stood, his arms wrapped around her, holding her close with so much tenderness it could melt her heart. The mention of his father raised so many questions, but she didn't ask them. She could put the picture together, but if he wanted to tell her or share that part of him, he would do it in his own time. Instead, she followed his attention to the ring and let him lead her to it. It glittered on the desk, so simple and yet so dangerous.

"Cambridge?" Elisa smiled at the playful gleam in his eyes. He kept surprising her, his mood and temper lifting and changing her own as if they felt everything as one. "I would very much like to accompany you, Lord Colton. How would I be expected to work for you if I didn't?" He mentioned her clothes, and Elisa began to blush. When she made a move to complain, he cut her off, leaving her giving him an exasperated but amused look.

"All right, you can be generous only on the stipulation that you will allow me to pay you back later." She tried to ignore the smirk he gave her and the way it stirred her interest. He played on her nerves the same way lines did when she touched them. In many ways, he was just as dangerous to her as they were. Perhaps that was part of why he excited her so. Normal men stood no chance, he knew the tricks and trades of what she could do, he was trained to fight against demons. She had already seen how easily he could take all her power away. It made her feel like she was baiting a lion.

"Go do what you need to do," Elisa rose on her toes to steal a kiss from his lips, her tongue briefly darting out to touch his own before she drew away from him. If she stayed too close to him for too long, she would be naked and exhausted when she left his study. An image of being bent over that desk flashed through her mind and a wild blush colored her cheeks. Had they not been in this house and cut off from the lines, she might have shared it with him. As it was, she was sorely tempted to get rid of the ridiculously numerous layers of clothes between them.

"I'll see you at Victoria station," she said as she backed away from him, trying to escape the heat building between them. "I'll try to be sure you approve what I spend your money on." She teased him as she pulled open the door, half wondering if he was going to chase her as she escaped the room.

Sending Elisa off on her way had been extremely difficult for Ethan. Hearing that she did indeed want to be with him, even in the hidden and illicit fashion he had reluctantly agreed to, had lifted his spirits and stoked his ardor to be with her. However, he knew they had limited time this morning before the train that they had to catch to consult with his Aunt on the ring. He knew Elisa would be more efficient shopping without him and, despite her protestations, he had seen how few serviceable dresses she owned. Now that she was working for him, she had to maintain a certain appearance for decorum's sake. Plus he would like to see some of the more... creative... clothes she picked out for the bedroom. Get your mind off that, Ethan!

First he had to prepare another equipment bag. He had spare items provisioned already in his study and quickly assembled his magical investigations kit again. Three sets of iron shackles, a thin iron mesh net, his backup eyepiece, several glass vials of iron dust he could hurl at demons, an iron chain length, and two dozen iron and steel tipped bullets. Satisfied, he pulled on his great cloak and bowler hat, before taking his cane and black bag and exiting with a nod to the smugly grinning Handley.

"Yes, yes, take her stuff into my room you old bastard," he said with a shake of his head as he left his house.

It was a short walk from Ethan's townhome in Charing Cross to Scotland Yard in Westminster. As he strode down busy Whitehall Street, he felt the ring in his vest pocket outlined against his skin, it's form muffled slightly by the iron mail undershirt he had donned again this morning. His eyes were sharp and cautious as he walked, knowing full well his enemy might be tracking him through the ring and that an attack could come at any time. Morning on a busy street felt safe, but Ethan knew there were more subtle and equally dangerous magical attacks he could face besides the powerful demon that had beset them yesterday. The walk proved quiet and without any alarm. He turned onto the Great Scotland Yard back alley off Whitehall Street and was admitted to the police headquarter's main administrative building through that infamous rear door with a brief nod to the guards at the entryway.

An appointment with the Metropolitan Investigator General proved more difficult, and Ethan waited quite a while in his outside parlor before he was shown in. The perpetually frazzled and unhappy Lord Daulton scowled as Ethan walked in, but Ethan knew that expression was as close to affection as the volatile man could produce.

"What is it now, Colton?" Daulton growled at him, coming around the desk to clasp his hand briefly. "I've no time to spare and your calling unannounced better be something urgent."

Ethan frowned. He never got appointment ahead of time, but usually his issues were slightly more urgent than the matter of a new assistant Inspector to join his team.

"I've got a train to catch, Sir," he replied crisply. "A good lead on the Butcher's murder and a magical artifact I am researching."

Daulton nodded distractedly. He'd helped arrange Ethan's appointment years ago because these magical crimes were the sort he personally wanted nothing to do with. Ethan got results and worked with the Royal Order of Magicians well, and that meant Daulton did not have to concern himself generally with enchanted gizmos and strange spells. He really didn't care what Ethan did, as long as the man was discreet. Nothing worse than a public witch hunt, or werewolf hunt, or vampire hunt, and Lord knows he'd had to personally deal with all three of those before Ethan started!

"Yes, yes, good work. What else?" he snapped back, already thinking about the busy day he had.

"Well, I also am here to request another person to be assigned to my department," Ethan replied smoothly.

"Another headcount? Well, I don't see why not. I've got a number of top investigators that would be keen to help. Young and infatuated with the kind of odd stuff you deal with, no doubt. Foolish if you ask me... but I can promise you a top man," he answered. Daulton's eyes had widened a little in surprise, but he was nodding quickly now and seemed to like the idea. He'd often tried to give Ethan some more resources as he'd noticed the young man pushed himself too hard. Often catching him with red and baggy eyes and a haggard face.

"NO!" interrupted Ethan louder than he had meant, causing Daulton to look at him sharply. "I have someone already chosen. Not a policeman. A woman."

"A.... woman?"

"Yes, a woman," replied Ethan stiffly. "One that I believe will be of much more assistance in my kinds of investigations than a typical investigator."

"I see, well..." Daulton was rubbing his chin at the odd request. There were no women policemen or investigators. It just wasn't proper. But nothing Ethan did was... proper. And everything he asked for was usually for good reason. "I suppose it could be arranged, but I can't pay her more than a junior policeman's salary or they'll be an uproar in the ranks. A woman investigator... we may have to call her something else to quell any griefs. Wait... why her? What is so special about her?"

Ethan had exhaled in relief at first, he was more than happy to pay Elisa above the low entry level salary of a junior policeman himself if she needed a higher salary. He just wanted to get Daulton's approval to bring on a woman to the traditionally male police ranks. But Daulton's question made him tighten his mouth. The crafty old man would want to get to the bottom of this odd request so Ethan resolved to just be upfront.

"Sir, the reason I need her is that she can work magic. Demon magic. She is a half-blood, or some small part demon blood," he said in an even tone. "Things have progressed in the work I do, to the point that without her assistance I'll not be as effective as you need me to be to stop the growing number of crimes of this nature that are happening. I trust her and so should you."

Daulton's eyes widened and his face drained. Like many humans, he had a superstitious fear and aversion to half-bloods. Somewhere between the bogey man and a ghost, half-bloods popped up as the source of innumerable false stories of curses, evil acts and strange perversions.

"No Ethan, unthinkable!" he barked out, spittle flying from his lips in his emotion. "We can't have a demon on the force! The boys will be in mutiny!"

Ethan let him vent, knowing Daulton was often prone to extreme reactions.

"Very well, Sir," he said with a slight bow. "Please accept my resignation then. I can't do my job without the assistance of someone with her magical powers. And there is no other half-blood I trust. Not all are bad, as you know and I've told you, but ones you can trust fully are rare and she is good of heart and lawful. Plus she holds a vendetta against the Butcher who killed her friend. She will be instrumental to catching that monster. Without her, I will continue to fail."

Daulton glared at Ethan as he regained his composure. He knew Ethan's threat might only be half-true as the man loved his job like no other. But, the risk to Daulton was very great. Without Ethan, all these crimes would be back on his plate again and his very human and superstitious investigators with no knowledge of magic would quickly make a muck of things. In a very public and press worthy way, no doubt. Ethan had all the leverage in the world and Daulton knew it, glaring at him with increasing resentment.

"Fine," he barked at him, face turning red. "She can be your Investigative Assistant, technically not a full policeman, so she'll have no ability to make arrests and doesn't get your special perk of a gun. She works for you and under your direction. You are completely responsible for everything she does. And for God's sake, don't advertise to anyone else that she is a demon! I'd rather have a hedge witch than a demon working for me..."

"Very good, Sir," smiled Ethan as he bowed again and turned to leave. "I'll have her signed in later this week and sworn. You won't regret this."

"And Ethan," growled Daulton with a sneer. "If you don't catch the damn butcher in a month, she's fired! Prove to me that she helps you... it's been years dammit!"

"We'll catch the bastard," Ethan replied coolly and strode out. He'd hire a carriage and go to Victoria Station after a couple other brief errands. The look on Elisa's face when he told her the good news would be priceless. But, he knew they'd also have to keep her true nature secret from the very police force she was joining. It was not going to be easy navigating her new role in a fashion that didn't alienate the rest of Scotland Yard. The stigma of demon blood was strong, he realized with a twinge of empathy for Elisa.

Ethan hadn't stopped her, but Handley's knowing gaze had seemed to follow her through the house until Elisa had left. Of course they all knew, that's how it always was, but it was still disconcerting being on the other side of the fence. As a young woman she had been taught to ignore them. Then she had worked beside them. Now she found herself back in the position of one being served, but she couldn't ignore them as she had before. She worried what they thought and felt about the demon that was sharing their Master's bed. She had completely forgotten to mention to Ethan that they were being... odd. But, perhaps it was best she hadn't said anything at all. She would have to figure out her place in their lives and their home on her own. If Ethan went after them over some misspoken word, she'd never forgive herself, and neither would they if she caused dissension in their house.

"All right, turn around and see what you think." Gwyn, a kind, older woman that worked as a seamstress at the Oxford Circus, were Ethan had suggested she go, gave Elisa a firm pat on the back as she stood behind her. "See what you think."

Elisa turned to face the tall mirror behind her and her eyes widened as she took herself in. Explaining what she had wanted to achieve to Gwyn had been awkward and odd, but the older woman had been more than happy to help fulfill Elisa's every request. She now stood in a pair of tailored breaches of a durable, dark brown fabric. The design was fashioned after riding attire. Where as women wearing pants like this was still frowned upon, some still chose the tight, fitted style for competition riding. Of course, very few women actually rode seriously, but she had to thank the few that had for their foresight in functionality. Despite the tight fit, the pants were far more easy to move in than a dress, corset, and bustle.

"These are fantastic," Elisa ran her hands over her hips, her cheeks coloring. It seemed so strange to see her body's figure so clearly. She had found several blouses for shirts. They were tailored for boys, but it fit her smaller frame just fine. She couldn't completely escape using a corset simply because she felt naked with one. Gwyn had found several half corsets that simply wrapped around her mid-drift. They didn't do much other than make her feel more clothed, but she could not deny that the visual effect was stunning. The freedom of movement was most bizarre. After a life time in constricting and containing dresses, it was alien and yet very enjoyable.

"I look scandalous," Elisa laughed as she turned to face the older woman again.

"No you don't," Gwyn went right back to fussing over Elisa. "Men will think you do."

Her teasing tone made Elisa's cheeks darken. She couldn't even begin to imagine what Ethan was going to think about this. Gwyn and another woman had found a couple other pairs for her that fit, and a few more to adjust for her and deliver to Ethan's home later. There were several dresses on order, a couple she had found that fit well and were packed to go with to the station. She had found more than enough undergarments and interesting items for the night time hours, most of which was being sent to Ethan's address. She could only pray that when they came back after their trip that she could pretend none of them knew about what she had bought.

It amused her to think they would know before Ethan. They would unpack it all and put it all away so that it would be waiting when she they returned. The thought made Elisa laugh, and Gwyn glanced up at her.

"Something funny?" she asked, smiling up at the younger woman.

"Very," Elisa nodded and happily stepped down when Gwyn gave her leave to move. The boots the woman had asked her to step into had nearly no heel, but the supple leather clung to her calf just below her knee. They did not shine, but were a dull, durable quality. They would not need shining and wouldn't show much wear and tear any time soon. "Fantastic."

"Thank you," Gwyn puffed up, the older woman's cheeks coloring. Another woman helped Elisa shrug into a fitted coat that clung to her shoulders and plunged inward about her waist before flaring out again at her hips. It was a lady's coat, just slightly adjusted due to the absence of a bustle. The pair settled a few another details, giving her a belt, finger-less gloves, and even dropping a sharply angled hat on her head.

"There," the pair of women had seemed a mixture of teasing and gloating pride. "Now you look like a woman that wont be ruled by men."
They had packed and boxed the things that were going with her, offered much gushing and fussing over the quality of Elisa's taste, and had fitfully complained about the extra coin she had given them for the quality of their work. Of course, in the end, they did not protest so much as to give up the extra, but it was only polite to gush when given extra.

Elisa smiled and blushed at the memory of those two fussing, but she couldn't deny the image of herself was completely changed. She didn't even feel she was the same person any more. Somehow, she felt that if she wasn't standing by Ethan's carriage, waiting for him, he would never know her. She was pacing, yet again. She couldn't stand still. The only comfort was the jacket wrapped around her. It hid the rest of her body and what she wore beneath it. She couldn't stop worrying. If Ethan didn't approve...

'Oh, stop it,' she fussed at herself, smiling again. It was functional, durable, and by no means less than socially acceptable. In a way, this was more modest than many of her dresses. Why was she so nervous? Elisa sighed, and then laughed at herself as she leaned back against the carriage. Ethan would be there soon and then all this nervous anticipation would pass.

Ethan glanced at the clock above the entrance of Victoria Station, lips frowning slightly. He was three minutes late and although he had plenty of time to make the train, by personality he disliked being late at anything. Perhaps he was especially annoyed at being late because he knew Elisa would be waiting. While he had felt confident she could protect herself and that the Butcher's interest would follow the ring in Ethan's pocket, a gnawing anxiety had been growing in the pit of his stomach all morning.

After paying the cab, he stepped out of the carriage and strode towards the entrance at a brisk pace. His eyes scanned the milling crowd, looking for Elisa. There were a number of ladies and he wasn't sure if Elisa was wearing a new dress so he examined them all quickly. There was no sign of her, but his eyes lingered on a woman dressed highly unusually. It appeared as if she had riding pants on, with a normal women's jacket and an angled hat. The carriage she stood before seemed familiar and Ethan's eyes bulged with a start. He recognized the red hair tucked beneath that hat!

Elisa?!

Ethan tried to erase the shocked look on his face as he approached her, but his smile couldn't hide the amazement in his eyes as he strode forward to give her a formal bow. Out of his house, in public, he felt a strong need to maintain a professional appearance with her. Ethan let his eyes take in her new outfit. From the leather boots, up the scandalously form fitting breeches, to the fingerless gloves she had over the hands that twisted together, and then lingering on her jacket that teased of her supple curves. Finally, his eyes rested on her face and he let his smile grow.

"Lady Elisa, I think your choice of attire is both bold and incredibly suitable," he said a at last, wishing he could seize her and pull her close for a kiss. Those full lips looked so delicious and her hunter green eyes were mesmerizing as she returned his gaze. He'd only been apart from her for a couple hours and already his body ached to touch her again. "I am not surprised at all you wouldn't saddle yourself with clothing that would hamper our effectiveness. Fighting your dress while you fight a demon would no doubt be an unwanted complication."

"Let's head to our train, I have first class tickets for us," he said with another grin as his eyes went down her body yet again. Offering her his arm, he led her into the busy station. Her choice of clothing drew no shortage of curious stars, as well as scandalous frowns from women, as they walked towards their train. "I have good news for you. After you get sworn in later this week you'll officially be my Investigative Assistant. Not a police man, mark this carefully, but an investigative resource assigned to me. You salary will be supplemented by me, as I require more of your time, including at nights and weekends, than a normal police employee's salary would compensate. It took some convincing, and the Investigator General will need to see some results to make this role permanent."

Ethan was silent for a second, letting her process the udoubtedly surprising news that he had been able to secure a government position for her, thereby making their cover somewhat official in nature. Or at least proper on the surface. How he longed to scream from the rooftops about her instead, to not make anything they did shameful. Government officials, lords and even the clergy did far worse things than live in sin with a woman and have sex before marriage. Yet, they tended to be the least tolerant of any public display of such acts. The unspoken motto for men in his circles was to keep your secrets hidden and don't disgrace yourself, or by implication all of the rest of the men, by letting your indiscretions be public knowledge. The hypocritical nature of the kind of duplicity society tolerated made Ethan grit his teeth suddenly. What he felt for Elisa wasn't wrong, shameful or evil. Even if she was half-demon. And he shouldn't be forced to act this charade. But, he repeated again with a calming breath, as long as it let them enjoy each other he would try to tolerate this state.

The train was rapidly filling and Ethan escorted Elisa to a first class car. Extremely uncrowded compared to the coach class, Ethan was able to find a vacant collection of four seats that faced each other with no neighbors nearby to settle in with Elisa.

"Now, we should talk about you for a bit," he said as they waited for the train to start. "I'd like to know what exactly you can do. It's important we know our abilities and strengths... tell me about yours."

"Lady Elisa, I think your choice of attire is both bold and incredibly suitable."

"You have no idea how ridiculously awkward I feel," she blurted out as she took one of his arms, needing the small contact to reinforce her resolve. She had felt the stares of others, and then his initial shock had been a moment of terror. Now at least he was grinning as his eyes moved up and down her body. Each time they did her cheeks took on a darker shade of red. His closeness eased her embarrassment, but it stirred her overwhelming need to do more than simply hold his arm. She'd woken up wanting to wrap herself around him, trying to keep that buried was getting more difficult with every hour that ticked by. And now the lines were there, calling sweetly, offering a temptation she could barely resist.

"Sworn in?" Ethan's revelation disturbed her musings and brought her attention back to what he was saying. "Well, I never.." she laughed a little as he guided her onto the train and led her a much cozier car than she was used to. She'd used the travel cars before, of course, but it had always been coach. "That will cause riotous amounts of trouble, I expect," she was still talking about her official appointment. That was something she never would have seen coming. In a world run by men, a woman in such an official position was certainly going to turn some heads and burn a few ears.

"What I can do?" Elisa asked, startled by the question, but understanding the reason for it. "Well, many things. You've seen me set a suggestion.. ah, the fortune teller." She blushed as she spoke, feeling oddly embarrassed. "I can't make anyone do anything outside their own character, or something completely against their will, I can only nudge them in a direction. As it is natural to forget, I gave her a push to do so." She stopped to think for a moment, and then smiled. "Or with Jeffery. It's something I haven't mastered yet, but I can figure out some of what is going on inside a person's mind and heart in moments of weakness. Drunk, asleep... when the mind is unguarded I can make a connection with lines, like when I showed you how I see the world. I had to open my mind, heart, and soul to you to do it. You were guarded, so I could not see."

Elisa smiled and shook her head, her blush returning twice as bad as before. "This seems silly, I barely know how to explain any of this to you. They are so small and such subtle things with so many rules and stipulations." She had nearly forgotten the hat she wore a hat, but now inside and fidgeting, the thing abruptly became an uncomfortable bother. She snatched it off and set it aside, and then shrugged out of her jacket. Inside the train car, she forgot to be embarrassed about the light shirt and the mid-drift corset about her waist. In here, where no one could see her other than Ethan, her nervousness over her strange clothing had faded quickly.

"It can be a weapon," she remarked slowly. She stood with her back to Ethan and stared out the window. There was iron everywhere, but so where there cracks everywhere that let lines bleed through to stroke and caress her aura like a long lost lover attempting to rekindle what once had been. "I can pull it through someone else before it gets to me. Normal people can not filter the energy, so it burns them from the inside out, and like fire, consumes everything in it's path. A small amount can put a man down for day without any worry of damage. More can leave him in a coma for life, pulling with everything I have can easily kill any normal man."

Elisa looked down at one of her hands, realizing slowly that, as she had spoken, she had been spindling traces of line inside herself. Slowly, she pushed the energy down her left arms and into her hand before she turned to face Ethan again. Just looking at him made her blood run hot. Holding the line inside her made her body demand the feeling of his plunging into her be returned, now. "It can be more physical," she spoke breathlessly, obviously a little shaken by the intensity of what she felt, a lust so strong her knees nearly buckled beneath her. "If you use your eye piece, you should be able to see it. I did this the first day I met you. Gather energy into one hand and strike out. It's a more direct and less damaging form of attack. My aura filters the energy, makes it less harmful, and then pushed into someone else it can be used to simply make them sleep, or to burn through their bodies to cripple them with pain."

Elisa shivered and abruptly sat down, "It can be physically manifested into shapes designed by my will, but I've never learned that, or the more complex things. I can create any of the four base elements from a line and use them in tandem with each other, it can be done, I have seen it. But, I have never mastered it. Such as creating fire to dance on my finger tips, or using the elements of air, water, and earth to give myself a different form. I've heard of these things, but never learned them."

Elisa sighed, and then quickly cut herself off from the lines before she pulled any more. What she had taken, she kept, savoring the warmth it spread through her body. She could share that, too... Elisa smiled as she glanced sideways at Ethan. What would he think about feeling exactly what his touch did to her body? Her lips twitched, and she held her hand out to him. "I can show you what the lines do to me. Those perversions you've mentioned, before. Would you like to see?" God help her, she wanted him to touch her, but she wasn't certain she really wanted him to see. The lines could drive anyone mad with time and a lack of care.

"Let me show you why Demon's enjoy killing so much that they look for any excuse, and why being bound by the will of another can drive them mad."

There was genuine professional curiosity in Ethan's eyes as he listened to Elisa talk about her powers. He had studied demons for many years and learned much from interviewing half-bloods, but he always wondered how truthfully they shared the limitations of their abilities. With Elisa, he had absolute trust in her honesty and he drank in every detail she shared with him. It was fascinating to hear her describe what she could do, or had seen been done. Clearly, leylines were a vast and complex magic force that could be wielded with varying degrees of skill depending on the person. Practice might be a good thing to encourage to make Elisa as capable as he thought she could be.

"Be careful, my dear," Ethan interrupted when Elisa described using her magic as a weapon. He knew she could be a tremendous asset against the Butcher, or other supernatural enemies, but he was concerned a hysteria might quickly develop if her true nature and abilities became common knowledge. Such a stigma would quickly poison her ability to work for Ethan and set back all he hoped to do in using their relationship to someday fight the bigotry against half-bloods their society still had. "You will be an officer of the law. As such, you should treat your magic like I treat my pistol. As a weapon to be used as a last resort, especially if used for fatal harm. Nothing will destroy... our... reputation faster than rumors you are killing people or using your magic in evil ways. We must be discreet and subtle and only do things publicly if there is no other alternative. Even altering people's minds... you should tread carefully. Passive activities, like reading their intentions seem safe... but in the beginning we should discuss what you do before hand, unless we are in an emergency."

When she turned to face him he saw a new emotion flash in the eyes she quickly averted. Ethan had first hand experience yesterday of the perverting effects of her demon blood and he felt his pulse quicken as he recognized the new emotion in her eyes. Lust. She had used her magic, or touched it enough that it had tainted her. And now she was embarrassed and fighting to suppress the feelings he knew must be surging in her. Her knees trembled so much she was forced to sit suddenly.

The taint was an... interesting... side effect of her magical abilities that they would have to learn to handle. A smile curled Ethan's lips as he thought of how taxing it may be for him personally to help with her... needs. It was going to be a long train ride, fortunately, and Ethan knew they had some privacy in the first class cabin. He stood and pulled the blind shut on the windowed door to their private room. It was a small cabin, with four seats facing each other, but certainly roomy enough if her passions grew too great. And Ethan was suddenly very interested in finding out how great her passions were.

"Show me Elisa... you know I want to see, to understand, your powers. I know what they do to you... don't be shy," he whispered as he sat next to her and grabbed both her hands in his. Letting his grey eyes bore into her hunter green ones, he rubbed his thumbs on the back of her hands as the train gently rocked on its course out of central London.

And then he felt it. Or rather, he felt her.

He was certain she felt him as well, but his mind was drawn to this new body and set of senses that was suddenly part of his consciousness. He was aware of his fingers on her skin, a burning touch that fanned a hot desire, a perverted desire to have him right here on the train. To make him hard and fuck him over and over again. An insatiable longing of lust that made his own heart race and loins hot. She had been scared to show it to him. Embarrassed to let him know just how much carnal desire seethed within her. Seeing himself through her eyes, his grey eyes wide and mouth slack jawed with awe, was unnerving and he smiled to reassure her that he was enjoying this. And the leylines that swirled around them, muted by the train but still coming through the glass windows, painted their shared vision in intense colors he couldn't describe and made it all feel like a dream.

But most of all, he felt her heat still growing from his touch and his closeness. She was like a hot furnace, glowing red with wanton and unquenchable sexual need. And he knew she could feel his own body and mind responding with enthusiasm; his pulse quickening and his cock tingling as it started to grow inside his pants. Her hot lust was making him incredibly aroused and he was suddenly embarrassed to know she felt the intimate and raw desire that was building in him. She must know that he wanted her just as badly in return. Even with no demon taint to corrupt him, he wanted to fuck her on the train. To be inside her, thrusting and moaning and feel the pleasure that he'd hungered for since last night.

"Elisa," Ethan began, words failing him suddenly. Their emotions were laid bare for each other to feel and he wasn't sure what more he needed to say. Instead, he pulled her in for a fiery kiss. Arms wrapped tight around her, he squeezed her hot body against his muscular frame and pressed his mouth hard against hers. He poured his need into that union and the kiss was unlike anything he'd felt before. So many new sensations, her sensations, flooded him that he was almost overwhelmed. The sense of what his tongue felt like as it pushed between her lips and grazed her own, the wet warmth of his lips against hers, their breathless panting and moaning seemed to come from one person, and the swirl of both their passionate emotions coming together as their heated bodies started to strip each other of clothing without having to ask.

Part of him was still scared. If a simple touch and a kiss could feel this incredible, what might actually being inside her feel like? Could he handle such powerful sensations while linked to her through her leyline magic? The scary intimacy of their link frightened him in its power. Could he even control his emotions enough that he didn't share something more embarrassing than his obvious physical desire? What of the other, deeper, affections he had for her? Would those all be laid as bare for her to see as the physical body she was stripping now?

Those lingering concerns fell away as her blouse opened, exposing the twin mounds of her naked breasts. The sight of them bouncing slightly from the train was mesmerizing and he knew she could feel his lust surge from just looking at them. Lowering his mouth to one as he tugged at his own shirt, he moaned with her as his tongue trailed over that soft skin to circle a hardened nipple. The feeling was incredible and with her feedback in his brain, he hungrily and expertly began to tease her buds with his mouth. He could feel every nibble, lick, suck and flick in his mind and, sharing her pleasure, knew exactly how to tease her to even higher levels of pleasure than she could imagine.

This was going to be fun.

"Oh, God," Ethan took her hands in his, and then the world tilted and open a whole new realm of possibilities. Air hissed between her teeth as she felt him, felt his attention like an echo as it traveled through her mind and body. Raw energy arched from her and into him, her body a buffer to save him from the dangers that came with it, letting him see what it did to her, but also letting it do the same things to him. She could barely breath as her own wanton thoughts were adjusted and changed. She imagined sitting astride his hips, riding him greedily on the floor, and then the image changed to her on all fours while he pounded into her body from behind.

Elisa trembled at the things his mind showed her, a fast array of sensual ideas and wanton dreams she would have never imagined. Things that made her sex weep and her mind reel with the endless possibilities. His reassuring smile made her blush, but his honest and eager desire to know, to experience this with her, left her more breathless than any of his kisses ever had. He wanted this as much as she did, and her fears began to die beneath the weight of the lust burning between them.

He murmured her name, but she barely heard him speak it. More than anything, she heard her name whispered in his thoughts. She would not betray his trust and dig beneath those things he let her see, but even just those surface things were enough to drive her mad with longing. His arms came around her and she gasped as he dragged her close to cover her mouth with his own. Everything she felt was echoed back to her, but beneath it she could feel the stirrings of his own body. The way his skin burned where her hands rested against his chest, the way her lips felt petal soft against his own, the hard, aching need that tightened his lions and strained beneath the barrier of his pants. He wanted her in ways that made her stomach turn with butterflies, ways so outside the realm of her knowledge that nervous excitement consumed her.

Elisa gasped as her blouse was pulled open, a few buttons snapping off and flying away in his urgency to get the fabric out of his way. His eyes dropped to admire her pale skin, and her breath caught as she felt his lust for her increase. Her blush doubled, amazed at the reaction he had to baring her body to his sight, and then he was clawing at his own shirt as he lowered to let his tongue dance around one taunt nipple, making it ache with need. Elisa's hands joined his in the fight to push his shirt away. When finally it fell to the floor, her hands began to explore. She had seen everything there was to see, but she hadn't let herself explore him yet. Her touch was timid at first, her fingertips finding every scar, every muscle, tracing them, learning the soft feel of warm skin over hard muscle.

"Ethan," she gasped his name on instinct as his lips and tongue tortured worked to torment her nipples, the tender buds aching so sweetly she thought she would go mad. He could feel what she needed, when she needed it, and he gave it to her, fulfilled every little desire until her body was trembling, and all he was doing was suckling hungrily at one breast, and then the other, until she was squirming. Her shaking hands settled on his shoulders, clenching and relaxing in random bursts. She had no will to stop him, not while she could feel how much he enjoyed driving her mad. With the tension in her body drawing so tight, she began to think he might drive her over the edge by nothing more than the torment he was providing.

This was going to be fun.

That stray thought and all the hunger, excitement, and sly amusement that filled it made Elisa grin wickedly down at Ethan. Her hands sank into his hair and she pulled viciously, shivering at the echo of it and realizing she might enjoy it if he pulled on her hair that way. "Think of something," she whispered breathlessly, her eyes alight with eager need. "Anything, think of something you want from me." She waited, but it didn't take long before a series of images flashed through Ethan's mind. Elisa's cheeks colored, and then she glanced down at the heavy bulge between his legs. Her cheeks colored, but the devious grin she gave him put to lie any shyness she may have felt. Her heart was pounding in time with his as she pushed against his chest to make him lean back. His excitement spiked and Elisa trembled with the desperate need and anticipation he felt.

He wasted no time in helping her drag his slacks out of her way. His shaft stood eager and ready for her attention, and she whimpered at the thrill he felt as she admired him. She licked her lips, and her heart stopped right along with his own. She had never in her life thought of ever doing anything like this, but the way he thrilled at the thought made her more than eager to try. She could see in his thoughts what he wanted, but she hesitated, letting his anticipation build, before slowly leaning down over him. His heart beat pounded in her ears as she hovered over him to watch his cock twitch. The sensation that raced through her each time it happened was intoxicating. A moment more... and then her lips wrapped around him and she suckled greedily, letting the pressure drag him deeper into her mouth an inch at a time.

Ethan was bordering on being overwhelmed by the shared experience of their magic driven union. It was hard to concentrate on what he was doing with Elisa's own feelings surging in his head. Her desire and passion was fueling his own, and that burning heat was in turn feeding back into Elisa. He felt a firestorm of lust growing inside them, whipping itself into a frenzy by its own trapped energy. Control was slipping and Ethan teetered on the edge of losing himself completely, only his natural desire for discipline kept him from falling into Elisa's spell completely.

Teasing Elisa helped. Focusing on the pleasure his mouth could give her aching buds was distracting and mesmerizing. Ethan lost track of how long he spent suckling her soft mounds, his tongue, teeth and lips exploring every inch of her sensitive flesh. How strange to feel the jolt of pain and pleasure she experienced when he seized one of her hard nipples in his teeth and tugged it, the tingling rush of joy when his tongue fluttered over the very tip of that trapped nub. Feeling her sex heat up and that sticky, wet sensation growing between her legs as her desire for him grew stronger.

And then Elisa was pushing him away and Ethan sensed the naughty thrill she was getting from sharing this with him. She knew he could sense some of the illicit thoughts that were flitting through her mind of ways Ethan could take her. The positions, the hunger for him to be inside her, the desire to experience that sweet union of his cock and her passage again. To share in another urgent and sweaty race to give each other blissful relief, all other troubles forgotten as they focused on just their mutual pleasure. And Ethan's own desires were filling his head uncontrollably in response to Elisa's thoughts, images just as carnal and indeed far more creative in their dirtiness given his experience and acquired tastes. With another woman, he would have blushed in shame at sharing the ideas that crossed his mind. A montage of scenes such as him losing control completely and being consumed by animal passion, or Elisa tied down as he took her from behind, perhaps his cock going into a more taboo hole than might be normal, or the feel of savagely tugging her hair while talking to her in the dirtiest of voices as he fucked her again and again, or maybe even letting her tease him mercilessly with her tongue and pussy... keeping him on edge for hours until he was begging for release. Ideas that he knew Elisa could well sense. But he knew she wasn't disgusted or scared by his lust, rather as she eagerly absorbed his secret fantasies they were exciting and turning her on.

Elisa's hands ran through Ethan's hair, sending tingles down his spine, and he felt her sudden surge of confidence and curiosity from the sharing of their lust-fueled fantasies. She had fought what she thought were shameful urges for so long that she now was almost giddy with anticipation at finally releasing herself to them. To do anything she wanted. And most of all, he knew that she wanted to please him. Ethan believed she trusted him and was willing to do almost anything he desired. He knew she would experience his pleasure even if she didn't enjoy that act, that anything they did together would be a shared joy.

Elisa's question was almost unnecessary as the thought of what Ethan wanted next was simmering beneath the surface of mind already. To feel her lips and tongue upon the aching rod in his pants. To watch her please him with her mouth and see her kiss the most intimate part of his body. She helped him strip his pants off and he lay back on the bench of the rocking train car, body almost trembling with anticipation as Elisa studied his throbbing member. It twitched before her eyes and he knew she felt his desperate desire to have her touch him. She tortured him slightly by waiting, letting her own hunger build until she finally lowered her head to his waiting cock.

"Oh, yes, Elisa... suck my cock, take it into your mouth," Ethan groaned out as her lips wrapped around the bulbous head of his cock. The feeling of that soft, wet embrace was exquisite and he could sense how excited she was at the new feeling of his cock in her mouth and the salty taste of his pre-cum. She could sense how much control she had of him with his sensitive tip resting on her velvety tongue. Just the promise of the pleasure she could give him made him helpless to do anything but feverishly wait for her to move. Every little lick and flutter she gave his head inside her sucking mouth sent jolts of pleasure to his fevered brain. And as she moved forward, taking more of his shaft into her mouth, he moaned out and gripped her red tresses with his hands. His fingernails scratched her scalp as he squeezed her head, barely able to endure the mix of sensations he was feeling as she started to swallow more of his member.

It was such a heady thing, to feel him hot and throbbing against her tongue and, at the same time, being able to sense the thrill Ethan had as he watched inch after inch of his cock slowly slide deeper into Elisa's mouth. The salty taste of pre-cum was thick on her tongue. It was strange in how new it was, but his flavor was intoxicating, she wanted more of it, and she suckled greedily in an attempt to get more. Ethan's reaction made her gasp, and then moan as his hands gripped her hair. She felt a jolt as the sound sent vibrations through his skin, and then she was swamped with his need for more. It was overwhelming, his need to lift his hips and push himself deeper into her mouth. The restraint she felt in him made her tremble, but when she looked up at him, her heart nearly broke. She could see the savage need written in his features as surely as she could feel it burning in him.

What shocked her more as that she wanted it, too. The shocking things he thought of whetted her appetite in ways that left her blushing with shame, and yet all to eager to join in his carnal desires. And he called the lines a perversion? If the things floating in his mind were normal, then there was nothing perverse about how the lines made her feel. With an eager groan, she gave them both what they wanted, eagerly sliding her mouth up and down over his aching cock as far as she could take him. The head of his cock would bump into the back of her throat, and she felt flashes of need burst through Ethan to race through her. She couldn't pin what exactly it was he was aching for at first, but when she did, her eyes jumped up to his in shock and wonder.

Was that even possible? Ethan seemed to burn as he looked down at her, her lips wrapped tight around his shaft, her tongue stroking him as she suckled softly, the sensitive head stroking against the back of her throat. It took time to wade through the swirling mass of lust and pleasure that was drowning them both, but she found a faded memory. Her cheeks flared bright red as the intoxicating idea of feeling his cock buried in her throat consumed them both. Eager to give him what he wanted, and spurred on by the excitement of doing something that seemed so taboo, Elisa's attention shifted focus, narrowing and trying to hold back the tied of heat and need that flowed off of him. He knew she was about to try it, and the wild anticipation that gripped him threatened to drag her down and drown her. She had to pull her mind from his, give herself some space to be able to think...

Slowly, very slowly, she worked her mouth down his length, pressing the head of his cock firmly against the back of her throat... and then she swallowed.

Elisa trembled as the pressure gave and Ethan's cock shot down her throat. She jerked, gagged softly, and then swallowed again to take him deeper. The feel of his cock sliding down her throat swamped Elisa with a wild sense of accomplishment combined with a feminine satisfaction. It was indescribable, not as sweet as feeling him buried inside her slit, but something about it made her want to stay that way. Despite what she may have wanted, her throat complained and her lungs burned, and Elisa had to come back up for air. She could feel the tension in Ethan, the heady thrill that came with watching her swallow him like that, and, slowly, she was learning to give him exactly what he wanted.

"Fuuuuck, Yes! Oh god!," Ethan couldn't restrain the loud cry he let out as Elisa swallowed his entire cock in her throat. The act had been a fantasy driven by the need to have more of his length in her warm kiss. While he had heard other men speak of this ability, it was something he'd assumed no ordinary woman could succeed in... or would even try. But to see her do it, to feel her swallowing him through the bond that had momentarily weakened as she steeled herself, was mind blowing. And she kept swallowing, taking more of his throbbing member into her throat until her nose was buried into the soft skin above his cock and he could feel her lips at the base of his shaft. She held him, moving her head slightly, before coming up for air at last.

"Elisa, oh god... that felt incredible," Ethan moaned out as she panted for air. As soon as she was recovered, his eager hands guided her head down his shaft into another full deep throating of his length. It was too much and he feared he might just cum from the stimulation, the hotness of her act, and the enhanced feelings her bond was giving him. "I-i can't take it... stop... stop."

Pulling her hungry mouth off his throbbing cock, Ethan panted as he smiled down at her. A rope of saliva dripped from her lips down to the wet and gleaming head of his cock and he shook his head in amazement. The bond let him not have to tell her how good she'd made him feel, and he knew she knew what he wanted to do next. To give her pleasure before she drained his cock and left him limp and exhausted from her mouth alone!

Ethan pulled Elisa up to him with one of the hands twisted in her hair, tugging lightly and knowing she'd enjoy the pain and dominance of that lust driven pull. Once her bare breasts were pressed against his chest, her rock hard nipples pressing into his muscles, his hands went to her trousers. Frantically, he unlaced them and pulled them off with her help until she was naked on top of him. The train was bouncing lightly now, at full speed, forcing their bodies together in surprising ways as he let her press her length against his naked body. His cock was trapped against her stomach as they shifted and the burning heat he felt from her on his skin was almost almost unbearable.

"And now, let's see what you like," Ethan murmured in her ear as his teeth seized her lobe, tugging on it gently.

One of Ethan's hands slid down her stomach, through the curled tangles of the patch of hair above her sex, and then finally down to cup her hot mound. She was so wet his fingers slurped noisily as he ran through her folds, exploring her sex as he discovered the spots she liked. He expected how tender and sensitive the nub of her clit would be as his thumb grazed it, but feeling the intensity of her response made him gasp as well. The other hand he slid down her back, following the curve of her spine as she arched her breasts against his chest. Seizing one of her firm ass cheeks, Ethan spanked it suddenly.

"Naughty girl, you have much to learn," he murmured with a grin, knowing she knew he was joking and that he was as turned on by her dirty fantasies as she was of his. Then his fingers slid down the cleft of her ass, heading towards his other hand that was exploring her dripping slit. He paused as his fingers brushed against her puckered other hole, teasing that sensitive ring as he felt her first ever response to being touched in that taboo spot in such a sexual way. He let his hands move against her, teasing those two holes inches away from each other, as he closed his eyes to concentrate on how she felt.

"And I can't wait to teach you."

"Fuuuuck, Yes! Oh god!," Ethan's loud cry set burning red color in Elisa's cheeks, but the wild thrill of sensation that rushed through him and into her drove her eagerly onward. The wanton wickedness of the act was giving Elisa her own high, one she happily shared with him. He betrayed nothing, looked down on nothing. He eagerly sought every fleeting fantasy or sensation she had and, not only accepted it, but gave back his desires. Where she may not have ever been able to say half the things she was now thinking, the connection the leyline had burned between them let her share everything. Beneath the weight of Ethan's all too eager acceptance, there could be no shame or fear. Any fragile thing she tried to hide, he sought out with a vicious certainty that he wanted to know everything.

Once Elisa had gotten air back into her lungs, Ethan's fingers tightened in her hair and he pressed her head down. She eagerly took him back into her mouth, suckling at his length as he slowly drove himself deeper. She choked a bit when he pushed into her throat, but a quick swallow saved them both. She wanted to purr with pleasure as she nuzzled at the base of his cock again, but all she could do was keep swallowing to work the muscles of her throat around him. While Ethan groaned and trembled from the sensations, Elisa decided she was going to have to try this many more times. She had to learn how to drive him as mad as his tongue could drive her.

"I-i can't take it... stop... stop." Ethan gasped out, but Elisa ignored him. She was too happy right where she was with tongue, mouth, lips, and throat working eagerly to push him higher. If he had not pulled her up, she would have been all to happy to indulge herself with him for the rest of their trip. The burning heat that spread through him was enough to make her crave anything, anything she needed to fan the fire and make him burn hotter.

One of Ethan's hands tightened their grip, twisted in her hair, and then dragged Elisa up. The little pain at the back of her skull made her gasp, but there was a deeper heat that surged through her. Her pull on the leyline deepened, and Elisa whimpered as she passed it to Ethan, allowing it to burn them both as he drug her body up over his own. The domineering edge she caught from him sent a spike of sensation straight to her core, a fresh rush of liquid heat leaking from her already soaked slit as the rest of her body seemed to tighten with an aching need. His hands dropped to her waist, his fingers yanking at the cords to unlace them. Elisa shifted and worked with him, eagerly to get the tight-fitting cloth off her body.

The train bounced and jumped, and for a moment, Elisa wanted nothing more than to crawl a little closer and seat herself on Ethan's rigid length. He was burning against her stomach, a mouth-watering temptation she had to have. Her need to have him swamped her mind, only to be cut off by Ethan's hungry voice whispering low in her ear. His teeth found her ear lobe to give it a gentle tug, but Elisa arched against him as if he had just slammed himself inside her.

"Ethan, please," she gasped out as one of his hands slid down her stomach to cup the hot, damp flesh between her thighs. She blushed at the sounds his fingers created as the played, but her hips still eagerly pressed forward, seeking more of the attention he offered. His thumb brushed across the tender nub of her clit, and Elisa nearly shouted as a thousand nerve endings flashed white-hot and then gently faded. His other hand slid down her back, little tingling fires sparking in her skin everywhere he touched her, and then he grabbed one of her ass cheeks and held her tighter against him. That simple act set a flare of taboo racing through Elisa, leaving her blushing and smiling shyly. But, when his hand cracked against her ass in one loud smack, that feeling of taboo doubled while she gasped in eager disbelief. Had he really just done that?.. Had she really liked it?

It was there and gone, so fleeting.. but she wanted him to do it again.

"Naughty girl, you have much to learn," his murmur brought her eyes up to his, but it was the devilish grin he was wearing that stirred her. There was something about the way her was handling her, not like some pampered, petted, spoiled little thing that was too naive to enjoy a good thing when she had it. No, he handled her the way noble men handled their harlots, as eager to give pleasure as to take it from them. Mistresses were allowed this, they could know pleasure in a man's bed, it's what they were for. Elisa's blush spread down her neck as the realization settled in, but she was grinning with delight as she drew her legs up to straddle Ethan's waist.

Random flashes went through her mind, some from her own thoughts, some from his, things that left her dizzy and panting. There was so much to know, so much to try, and he was eager to show her everything. Elisa had been about to kiss him when the hand holding tight to one of her ass cheeks shifted. Elisa froze, her eyes widening, but she didn't flea him. She rested on her knees, holding her breath and staring at the wicked smirk on his lips as his fingers tucked into the cleft of her ass and stroked the tight ring of pink skin between her cheeks. The sheer taboo of it left her as breathless as she was speechless as threads of a whole new kind of thrill spread out from that spot. "And I can't wait to teach you."

His eyes closed as she let out a whimper, shocking ideas racing around her mind while his fingers played. Her hips moved almost helplessly. His fingers would play along the lips of her slit and she would tuck her hips down to seek more... and then he would tease that place that was such a sweet taboo she couldn't help but arch her back and lift her hips in the effort to feel more. She knew what he was thinking, the vivid images burning in his mind told her all she needed to know. The idea seemed terrifying at first, but she let his desires lead her farther and farther down a spiral of sensations so sweet she couldn't deny that she was curious... she wanted to know.

"Then teach me," Elisa purred at him as she nipped along his neck. She felt so pent up and tense, so lost on the rush of the lines and the lust he built in her that she wondered if she could deny him anything? Not like this... not while she was bound to him and could feel how much he ached and how badly he wanted her. He burned right along with her, the line feeding their lust for each other, if he wanted to show her something new, she knew she would be all too eager to indulge him.

Her simple words had seemed like enough to do it, and Elisa let out a yowl of shock and pleasure as one of those playful fingers pressed... and then slipped past that tight ring of skin. Her body jerked and she burrowed her face against his neck. Her body trembled, a small flood of her nectar coating the hand between her thighs as her hips lifted eagerly. Elisa was left to moan against the side of Ethan's neck as he gently pressed his finger deeper with an painful slowness that made her feel so desperate and needy she thought she would simply... die.

"More," she whispered in his ear, her voice husky with lust as she tucked herself tight against him, huddling in the safety of his arms while a rampage of emotions and sensations battled inside her. "Show me more."

Back
Top Bottom