Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Hunt an Assassin (KyaKonami and Heionmibu)

Marina moaned louder as he pushed in deeper. He was hitting so far inside of her that she wasn't sure if she could hold out. She pushed back against him, digging her nails into him more, dragging them down his back.

Rena gasped as Raidon's hands grabbed her breasts. She was still blushing, and even more so now. The current that came through as he rubbed her breasts caused her to moan, and then he was pushed up to her back. She could feel that he dropped the towel, and she was again reminded of how little either of them were wearing.

Yusuke moans at her clawing his back as it only made him go harder as he was liking the pain but he didn't want to lose to her nether as he leans in and kisses her neck as he rams his shaft hard in to her as he moans loudly as he needed to hold out."Ah..."Escaped his lips as he came close to losing it but he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of winning.

Keep her close to him he listens to her moans as they was soft and cute. Leaning in he leans to her neck kissing it softly as he sent shock directly through her sensitive skin. One his hand slide down her body as it moves to her panties as he teased her pussy now."You wanted this now that you have it what do you want to do?"He asked wanting her answer now.

Marina moaned even louder, still determined not to give in though. He was ramming her, and she was holding back as much as possible, moving against him and still digging her nails in. Finally she had another idea and leaned her head into his neck, nipping it.

Rena felt Raidon kiss her neck, and another shock. Another light moan escaped her, and she could feel her panties being moved as he teased her. She was already growing wet. "I-I want...." she began, moaning once more. "I want to give myself to you, Rai..." she admitted, blushing even more.

Yuske almost lost it, when she nipped his neck. He need to take advantage of this little fight of there's. Pulling her up setting up with her he pushed into here using her body wieght to push deeper inside her. "I am not going to lose to you." He said panting as she was so tight around him.

Raidon grins softly as he continues to touch her seniative areas." I know, I liked to her you admitted it to me." He says with a grin." I think we can take our time don't you think? " He asked as sunset was few hours away.

Marina could tell he nearly lost it, but then he pulled her up, and went in deeper, her moans were loudly, and she tightened around him. "Well, someone's gotta lose, I'm most certainly not.." she told him, moving her hands to his chest. She dragged her nails down, rocking against his cock hard, resisting the urge to orgasm herself.

Rena still moaned as Raidon continued to touch her. "Y-Yeah.." she agreed, hoping he would hurry up and let her giver herself to him.

Yusuke moans loudly looking at her."It will not me me."He says as he feels her tighten up around him she wasn't making it easy for him and he liked it. Grabbing her breast as he pinches her nipples nad pulls them roughly.

Raidon grins softly as he looks at her."Seems you want more..."He said to her as he wanted to her tell him what she wanted from him.

Marina smirked. "Well I'm not giving up eit-" she was caught off guard when he he pinched her nipples and pulled them. Without even thinking, it sent her over the edge and she orgasmed, hanging on to him tightly. Dammit, she'd lost by getting too cocky..

Rena nodded. "Y-Yeah, I do..." she said. "I-I want you, Rai..."

Yusuke grins in victory as he slams into her for a few more minutes as he moans loudly releasing his cum into her as he pants softly holding on to her as he grins softly as he looked at her."Hehe....You lost."He said to her as he enjoyed there afterglow as he laughs softly."So confidante."He says teasing as he now laying down with her.

Raidon hand slides into her panties as he rubs her pussy softly kissing her neck as he still was sending the soft charge through her."Where can I go? Can I do anything?"He asked her as his other hand flicks her nipple as he messages her breast."Cause you know I wont do nothing you dont like."He said

Marina moaned as Yusuke continued slamming into her, shaking a bit as he releases inside of her. She holds on to him, breathing heavily still glaring playfully at him. "Only because you caught me offguard.." she said, nudging his arm as they lay there. "Oh, don't you worry about it. You'll be sleeping in my bed tomorrow night.." she told him.

Rena moaned a little more as Raidon's hand slide into her panties and rubbed her pussy. The charge was still going through her as well, making her wet and her nipples harden more. "Y-You can do what you want....I want you to do what you want.." she told him. "J-Just...be gentle.." she said.

Yusuke grins softly."Hm...I like it. Its a deal so tonight you can see my true home. I am sure you like it."He said to her holding her."But you sure you can disappear for the night?"He asked her feeling her nudge him."So I can cook you dinner tonight."He said to her calmly.

Raidon nods to her."Of course I will never harm you Rane."He says as his hand moves around her panties slowly as he pulls them down as he he moves in his pants was taken off as she feel his hard member against her as he moves her over to a tree so she can brace herself up as he potion himself behind her as he looks at her."here I come Rena."He pushed the tip inside her slowly as he felt push deep enough to take her virginity. As he waits for her to tell him he can move.

Back
Top Bottom