Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Hunt an Assassin (KyaKonami and Heionmibu)

Yusuke pulls her to him as he takes her into the forest for cover as he didn't wait to long as he already layed her on the ground kissing her neck as he removed her shift to get to her soft breast as he kissed them as his hands roams her body.

Looking at her calmly as he was helpless with water."Y...You promise?"He asked calmly looking at her calmly

Looking at her as he had eyes of wanting as he leans up kissing her deeply and roughly as his body was against her as he moans softly as he looks at her.

Raidon sighs softly as he took his shirt off like it mattered he was soaked through but Rena would see the scar he got when he fought to get her back from Garyuu as they healed but they left bad scars.

Marina continued kissing Yusuke, pushing up against his body more, hands going down to his pants in an attempt to slide them off.

Rena blushed a bit as Raidon took his shirt off, but it faded as she saw his scars. Looking at them, she remembered when he had come to save her, and received those as a result. She did feel bad that she had been taken in the first place. She may have been a kid at the time, but she still felt guilty. Grabbing his hand, she smiled at him and slowly walked backwards. The water here wasn't that deep, only about waist length. Walking was easy. She stopped, looking at him. "See? Not that bad, now is it?"

Yusuke looks at her as he gives her room so she could get what she wanted seeing as she gave him what he wanted for now."Go on."He says giving her permission to do it as he need mind.

Raidon was still abit scared of water as he walked into it with her as he nods calmly."no no its not."He siad calmly as he looked at her as he was still abit worried.

Marina grinned a bit, yanking his pants down and off, pressing against him more. She kissed him again, deeply.

Rena knew he was still worried, and stepped closer to him. "You seriously need to calm down.." she said, standing up on her tip-toes just a bit and kissing his cheek.

Yusuke love how she was quick grinning softly as he kissed her back as he tries to speak but he was silenced by her kiss.

Raidon looks at her."I am calm I just umm nervious.":He says moving away from her.

Marina kept kissing Yusuke a bit longer before breaking off and pressing against him more, smirking as she led one of his hands down towards her pants, wanting him to rid her of them himself.

Rena giggled. "So you say." she teased, and got closer to him again. "D-Don't go too far away now. I need to be close by just in case."

Yusuke looks at her as he knew what she wanted as he didn't keep her waiting as he pulled her pants down along with her panties as he wasn't going to make her wait this time. Grinning as he tosses her pants just next to them as leans down kissing her neck then he slowly moves down her body kissing her body as he got to his indent target as he licks her clit then gentle bites on it as his tongue moves over her pussy.

Raidon looks at her calmly as he smiled."No need to wor-....He didn't finished as he feel in deep pit of the lake as he was scared as he sunk down in to the water. Memories slashed in his head as he was so scared as he remembers why he hated the water.

Marina felt her pants and panties leave her, and a grin spread across her face. Then he was kissing her body, moving all the way down. Moaning as he licked her clit, she was surprised when he bit a bit, gasping out a moan.

Rena's face went pale in shock as Raidon feel in a pit. Immediately, she dove down, swimming towards him and grabbing on to him. Once she had a hold on him, she drug him back up to the surface, and guided him over towards the shallow water. "See why I told you to stay close?" she asked him, looking at him worriedly. She was still pale from shock, and a few tears were threatening to leak out.

Yusuke continues to eat her out as he slide his tongue inside her as he move it in and out at first then he was licking her inside as he wanted her hot and ready to take him as he wasn't going to go easy on her.

Raidon coughs softly as he got the edge holding on as he sighs softly."This is why I dont like water."He said to her as he pants softly as he sits calmly as he looks over to her as he smile so she wouldn't worry."I fine and this has been fun."He said to her calmly.

Marina moaned as he kept licking her, even louder when he slid his tongue inside. She was already getting wet from this alone.

Rena looked at him still, then grabbed on to Raidon and kissed him on the lips. She hadn't done it before, not ever, and she just felt the urge to.

Yusuke soon pulls back looking at her calmly as he grins softly."Your very loud."He teased her as he leans up and kisses her as he was rock hard as he takes off the last of his and her cloths as he kissed her roughly as his mouth still had her juices on it.

Raidon was kissed as he looked at her as he pushed her back softly."Rene...We can't...I mean your umm still and kid and your parents would kill me."He said to her calmly.

Marina smirked at him. "Well that's how you like me isn't it?" she teased, kissing him back just as rough and helping him to remove the last of their clothing.

Rena looked at Raidon, crushed. "I'm not a kid anymore! Look at me, Rai......when that....whatever it was.....happened....I got to be pretty much the same age as you......" she told him. Sighing, she backed away from him, getting out of the lake. "But if that's how you feel then fine..." she said, climbing the nearest tree and sitting in it. She was hurt, and she didn't want to talk to him right now.

Yusuke grins as he broke the kiss as he looked her."Hehe...Well you make me work for it."He said to her as he pressed his body into her. He missed her soft body against his.

Raidon sighs softly looking at her as he got out of the water. He was abit happy looking up at her calmly."Rena...I am sorry I didn't mine it like that. I mean Your still young mentally do you even understand what happens between a man and women when you know."He said looking at her calmly.

Yusuke grins softly as he kissed her neck."Good I its more satisfying when I get you screaming."He said to her positioning himself between her legs as he pushed inside her going deep. His entire Shaft was inside her pussy as he wanted to see her reaction.

Raidon blushed as he looked at her."So they told you?"He asked as that what she was thinking of doing with him.

Marina moaned as he pushed deep inside of her, bucking back against him as his shaft went deep inside. She held on to Yusuke, face only slightly flushed from him entering her.

Rena sighed. "Not exactly. I kinda....overheard some stuff.....mom realized and tried to explain it later..." she said, blushing more.

Yusuke hold her close to him as he slowly pulls out and pushed back inside her, with each stroke he pushed deep inside her pussy picking up speed as he went. Moaning as she was holding him so tight. With a grin as he teases her."Dont tell me your almost over the edge."He said to her calmly.

Raidon calmly looks at her."Well come down you will get a cold like that."He said to her calmly.

Marina moaned continuously, moving back against him as he sped up. She was holding on to him tightly, but she was no where near her limit. "No, I'm not....." she told him.

Rena sighed. "Fine.." she said, climbing down the tree, then leaned against it, looking at him, then looking away.

Yusuke as he grins softly leaning forward as he pushed harder into her pussy."Then lets make a bet."He said teasing her clit as he pushed in and out of her.

Raidon got a towel as he walked to her as he looks at her." Your really mad at me?"He asked her calmly.

"Who ever releases first stay wit hthe other tonight."He says grinning softly kisisng her neck as he slammed into her as he was moving faster as he wanted all of her.

"I see your embarrassed."He said to her as he moved close to her."Cute little demon."He says to her as he grins softly.

Marina grinned back at him. "Deal..." she said, moaning as he slammed faster into her. She moved back against him, bucking hard and digging her nails into his back, mostly for his reaction.

Rena finally looked over at Raidon as he spoke and moved closer. "Y-Yeah..." she said, wondering what he was going to do.

Yusuke toes coils as he liked that feeling as it seem to make him harder as he pushed deeper inside her as he was laying down to her as he grips the ground using his feet for leverage he pushed deep inside her as he was hitting her inner walls at this point.

Raidon was behind her as he drop the towel at her feet as he grins more."Seeing as you did all the work of luring me out here....I guess I should waste it."He said to her grabbing her soft but firm breast from behind. with a added measure seeing as she wanted him he give her all of him. His body generated a small current, he increased the flow she she feel the tingling sensation as he rubs her breast softly."Mmm your breast are nice."He says pushing his body to her back so he make more skin contact with her so she feel more of the current race through her.

Back
Top Bottom