Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Hunt an Assassin (KyaKonami and Heionmibu)

Marina smiled a bit and leaned against him. "I know but the others..." she trailed off, not wanting to think about not being able to see Sai, Kana, or Rena again. If she was branded a traitor, she wouldn't be able to without endangering them. The mention of food pulled her mind out of her thoughts, and she nodded. "Yeah.."

Yusuke nods to her as he understood."If you need help Ill be near."He said to her calmly holding on to her hand as he kissed her only again as he soon stood up as he smiled."So lets get dress and I can take you home."He said to her calmly.

Sitting on a stone wall Shanks and Raidon was eating some sweet breads as they was waiting. Shanks was clawing and gnawing at his as he was licking the cream from the bread that Raidon puts on it for him. He was curious where was his partner was as he sighs softly as he grab some more cream and put it on his bread.

Marina nodded and kissed him back, smiling a bit. "Alright. But you need to find out wherever you flung my top.." she told him.

Rena was heading towards the wall she knew Raidon and Shanks would be at. Her blondish-silver hair flowed behind her as she moved. Much like how her mother's had when she was younger. In fact, she looked a bit more like her mother in build and eye color, but her other facial features were most definitely her fathers. Put together Sai and Alana Shuhei had created an attractive young woman, though her growth spurt had only happened a couple of weeks ago. Finally reaching the wall, her eyes lit up as she saw Raidon. She had developed a crush on him, and whether he knew it or not, she didn't care and merely kept going after him anyways. Running up she jumped up and joined him on the wall, leaning over towards him. "Rai....whatcha doing?"

Yusuke laughs softly."Hm...You know this never would happen if you was the top of assassin that only wear one piece of clothing."He teased as he soon finds her top and his as well."Did you see my shoes?"He asked her calmly as he smiled.

Raidon looks at her speaking with his mouth full."Eating some sweet bread."He said spitting bread crumbs at her. Even through Rena looked older he still treated her like a little kid. She still had a lot to learn. Raidon goes back to eating as he thinks."You want some?"He asked her s Shanks Hissed as he wasn't sharing any of his bread with her.

Marina took her top from him, then shrugged. "I dunno. You kicked those off yourself." she reminded him, sliding into her top.

Rena backed up a bit as Raidon started spitting bread crumbs. "You should really learn to not talk while you're chewing, Rai." she told him. When he offered her some, she shook her head. "I'm good. Mom wouldn't let me leave the house without eating something.." she told him.

Yusuke looks at her pouting a bit."Your evil you know that."He says finding his shirt and pants. He was watching her dress as he smiled as he watched her.

Raidon shallows his food as he looked at her with a smile."Umm no never going to happen."He said to her. Looking at her up and down as he laughs."Well she is worried cause your grown up your not taking care of yourself."He said calmly as he smiled at her.

Marina smirked. "Maybe.." she teased, grabbing her panties and pants and slipping into them. She did it slowly only because she knew he was watching.

Rena laughed a bit at him, then merely leaned against him lightly again. "Yeah but I'm still getting used to this. Besides, I have you to take care of me.." she said, content where she was and hoping Rai didn't move.

Yusuke laughs walking up behind her and grabbing her pulling her close to him as he grins."Keep doing movements like that and you will never leave here."He said to her as he meant it kissing her cheek softly as he grins softly.

Raidon sighs softly as he listens to her."You know you should say strange things like that people will talk."He said to her calmly as he sighs softly as he goes back to eating his breast. Shanks finished his as he was licking his paws as he looked at Rena as he growls then looks away going back to licking his paws.

Marina smirked a bit at Yusuke as he came up behind her. "Maybe I'd like that.." she teased, pushing back up against him. She knew they should get going, but he was being so damn irresistible.

Rena looked at him, blinking a bit. "Really? Like what?" she asked him. "Besides, who cares what they say. I don't...." she stated, sounding quite a bit like Marina now. "Auntie Marina always told me to let them talk. It doesn't matter in the end, so long as you know what's true..."

Yusuke grins softly."You know I would keep you here."He says as his hand ran up her side."But I knwo your friends will worry. So if your not branded a traitor. Ill meet you outside the castle one when it turns night time."He said to her as he kissed her neck as he waits for her answer now.

Raidon wasn't one to care what other thought of him."Well normally you be right but I am not worried about them."he said finishing the last piece of his bread."I am worried that your mother and father will listen to them talk and try and kill me for touching there little girl."He said calmly as Sai did attack him once when he got the wrong Idea about Raidon hugging Rena.

Marina felt his hand up her side and wanted to just melt right back into him all over again, but didn't. "Fine fine.." she told him, turning around to face him.

Rena sighed. "Mama doesn't think that way." she told him. "And Papa is just overprotective as always.." she pointed out. Besides, her father had apologized about that other incident.

Yusuke looks at her calmly as he smiled softly."Lets find your cloths so I can let you go. At least for now."He said to her leaning kissing her lips as he looks down and smiled leaning over."Here my shoes."He said happy now as he smiled at her.

Raidon looks at him."He was ready to torch my head."He said to her sighing softly as he held still while she leaned on him."So what do you want to do today?"He asked her as he did promise the take a day off from working and do something she wants to do today.

Marina looked at him, kissing him back. "I already have them on. You're just too busy imagining them off." she teased, stepping away from him and towards the door.

Rena laughed a bit, and shrugged. "I dunno......this place is so boring.." she stated. "I want to go outside the capital for once....not like mama and papa will ever agree to that though..."

"Oh I didn't here you complaining about it."He said to her as he got his cloths on as he opens the door and walks out calmly as he smiled at her."Well lets go."He said to her as he started to walked with her. Leading her back through the forest as she was in was uncharted."So....How is your niece doing?"He asked her.

Raidon leans against her as she leans on him."Then lets go."He said to her looking ahead as he could see out of the city."As long we dont stay out to late we should be fine."He said to her with a soft smile.

Marina smirked. "Of course not.." she commented, following him out the door. She looked over at him as he asked about Rena. "She's doing fine...Still adjusting to the sudden change...I think she's getting a bit too touchy on Raidon though..." she said, then sighed. "She may be older looking, but I'm still not quite sure if her mentality is up to that yet.."

Rena smiled big as she felt him lean against her, even more so when he said they should go. "She looked up at him, then wrapped her arms around him tightly. "Thank you!!" she said, then jumped down, grabbing his hand and tugging on him a bit. "Come on, let's go!"

Yusuke laughs softly as he rubs the back of his head as he walked with her."Heh...I am sure she have a good aunt to explain everything to her. So when that moment comes she will be ready."He teased her as he walked calmly."I am sure this Raidon isn't that bad is he?"He asked her calmly as he walked with her as it wasn't long they came to a main road as he walked along it with her.

Raidon sighs softly as he feels he going to regret this but its what she want to do. As she grabs his hand he jumps down and looks at Shanks holding his arm out to him as he jumps and lands on it and climbs to his shoulder and lay on them as he looks at them."Okay lets go then."He says not noticing she was still holding on to his hand. Shanks sighs softly as they girl always got the better of Raidon.

Marina nodded a bit then looked at him. "No, he's not bad it's just....She's only been around his age for two weeks now. Technically she should still look like a five year old. But her father's a demon, so when her powers kicked in, she had that growth spurt."

Rena blushed a bit as his hand stayed connected to hers, nodding "Uh huh.." she said as they left the capital grounds. She was glad he hadn't let go of her hand yet.

Yusuke looks at her calmly as he laughs softly."Well I guess I am lucky then cause I just age slowly I suppose."He walked with her as he looks ahead."Well here we are."He said to her as the gates was just a half mile away."I would go but you know."He said to her with a smile on his face.

Raidon soon let go of her hand once they was in a part of the forest he knew. He knew it up until it got to the lake then he turn back he hears there wolves in the woods so he never really went exploring.

Several hours passed, Yusuke was sitting and waiting at the tree line as Sharp was keep him company as Stoker wasn't feeling to well lately. He may had caught Sharp's cold from last week.

Raidon was at the lake with Rena as he sighs soaking his feet as he looked down at his reflection calmly.

Marina smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah, I know.." she said, then giving him a kiss, before heading inside the capital. She needed to talk to Sai. He'd have more advice on this than anyone, considering all the he'd done for Alana.

Several hours later, she returned, seeing just Yusuke and Sharp waiting on her. "Well, I talked to Sai..." she told him. "He knows how to keep a secret though." she told him, then sighed. "I-It would probably be best if I left here, I know it, but....I still can't let go of this place..." she told him, getting down and leaning against him. "I still don't know what to do.."

Rena followed Raidon into the woods, disappointed when he let go of her hand, but went on with him anyways.

They were at the lake, had been for a bit. With Raidon soaking his feet and looking at his reflection, Rena took this as her chance. Shedding her outer shirt and pants, she was left in nothing but her panties and a small, thin white shirt that exposed her belly button. Being behind him, he wouldn't be able to see her. With that, she ran headlong towards the water, jumping in and causing a splash right at him. She went under, then popped back up, looking at him with a grin. Getting a bit closer, her chest now above water. The shirt was thin and since it was white, easy to see through.

Yusuke looks at her calmly nodding to her as he stood up."Well you don't have to leave it."He said to her as he thinks calmly."Cause I can come and visit you here. Not like the guards will see me coming and going."He said to her taking her hand as he moves closer to her as he soon takes her other hand into his waiting for her answer.

Raidon was splashed with water as he was soaked he sighs softly as he spits out some of the water and sighs."Really Rena."He says shaking his hair as he looked to her."You could had warned me you...."He gulps looking at her as her shirt was almost see through as he blushed bright red as he just stares at her.
Shanks of course was far from the lake in a tree as he hated the water.

Marina looked at him, kissing him deeply, pressing herself to him a bit. She was grateful to him. Breaking off after a few moments, she leaned against him. "Just...don't get caught..." she said.

Rena smirked as he spoke to her, noticing his red face. She then pouted. "But it's no fun that way.." she said, then stepped closer, grabbing his arm. "Come on get in here with me.." she pleaded.

Yusuke blinked at the kiss as he smiled softly at her as he grins."I wont but..."He pulls her to him as he put his arms around her now as he grins."But you at trapped here for ab it, you still need some training."He said to her as he grins at her as he kissed her deeply. Sharp was already gone to give them some privacy as she went home to check on Stoker.

Looking at her."What no I can't...No."He said as he always hated water he grow up near the beach but he didn't like going in the water so he never really learned how to swim. His father wanted to teach him but Raidon refused so he shook his head no.

Marina smirked at him as he spoke. "Really now? Gonna train me well?" she asked him, kissing him back deeply and nipping his lip a bit.

Rena frowned as Raidon refused to get in with her. "B-But it's fun..." she said, looking at him with big, pleading eyes. She just wanted have fun with him, and here he was being all mean to her..

Yusuke grins softly looking at her."Hm....Well depends if you want to be taken here. Or go some where nice."He says lifting her up with ease as he hold her close to his body as he grins softly moving to her kissing her neck softly as he couldn't help himself with her scent.

Raidon blushed abit as he wouldn't mind to swim with her but he couldn't."I...I c...I can't swim."He said to her embrassed more about that.

Marina smirked. "I don't care...just take me.." she told him, pushing up against him.

Rena blinked a bit, then leaned in closer grabbing his hand. "Then we won't go too deep I promise..." she told him. "And if we accidentally do, I got you....."

Back
Top Bottom