Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Hunt an Assassin (KyaKonami and Heionmibu)

Yusuke jumps looking at her."Mother....Your couldn't give me ten minutes?"He says to her tiring to move.

Silvia grins softly as she was enjoying herself with the children here."Hehe...Your father didn't need that long to make you."

Yusuke face was blood red as he looks at her."Mother I didn't need to know that."He said calmly as she was looking at his arm.

Silvia giggles as she over looks his arm as they outburst of there gave her energy."Hm...Looks okay nothing seem to be out of place."She noticed he could start moving it. She bandaged it in some medical bandages and sighs softly."Well your arm will be stiff for a hour or more nothing to worry about."She grabbed her things and left."Have fun."She said laughing softly.

Sighing at his mother."Be happy you dont live with her."Yusuke said to Marina calmly.

Marina stood there off to the side as she waited, her own face turning a bit red more thinking about having Yusuke's child. Not that she didn't want to, she just never thought about it that way. When his mother left, she laughed a bit at Yusuke's comment. "Y-Yeah...guess so.." she said, moving closer to him again. When she did get closer to him, wound up kissing him again.

Yusuke kissed her back and pulls her close to him."If we are going to do more I think we need to somewhere private."He said with a smile on his face as he could lift his arm now as he looked at the bandaged mess as he think."You know your dating a monster don't you?" He teased as he knew Marina did bad things but he didn't judge her for that.

Yusuke blushed a bit as he played along with her."Only if you fight me."He said teasing as he slowly stood up groaning abit."Well I know a place not to far from here if your willing to walk."He said with a smile on his face.

Yusuke smiled softly looking at her."Good, I don't want you making it to easy of me."He said laughing softly laughing at her as he smiled leaning on her as they walked calmly as he pants softly walking with her as he liked this. He lead her not to far from the wolves but to a cabin built into the rocks. This was Yusuke home away from home."Here..."He said to her wit ha smile.

Marina walked with Yusuke away from the wolves, seeing the cabin that was built into the rocks. She looked at him, smiling back. Then she turned, facing him and grabbing his hand yanking him along as she walked backwards towards the cabin. "Well, I think I should be getting the full tour now, right?" she teased.

Yusuke laughs a bit, he was still a bit sore from healing but he fought through the pain as he walked with her."OF course....Cause more ways then one I guess this is your home now if you wish it to be."He said looking at her as he know they going to have to have a serious talk about there aliments but that can wait.

Returning the kiss he puts his good arm around her as he held her close to him. Breaking the kiss he looks into her eyes as he smiled softly."Ill take that as a yes then?"He asked her calmly.

Marina laughed a bit. "What do you think?" she asked him. "Does it look like I have anywhere better to be?" she teased. Her skin was beginning to feel a bit hot, and she was having the desire to feel him everywhere. Her hands were already sliding down and attempting to go under his shirt, wanting him unclothed.

Looking at her as he grins softly."Just remember you have to go easy on me."He said to her as he feels her touching his chest as he did long for her touch. He opens the door to the cabin as he moves with her inside as he leans in and kisses her lips softly as he soon closed the door behind them."Just so no one can hear your scream."He said to her as he teased.

Marina smiled. "Same for you..." she told him. She was inexperienced, highly so, but she knew she wanted him. She kissed him back, blushing a bit as he teased her about screaming. "You sure about that? I might get louder than you think" she teased back. Her hands were now slightly lifting his shirt up, wanting it off of him.

Yusuke left his arms as he could move it a bit more now as he trans forms it back he smiled as the bandages may come in use for some fun later. "Like what you see?"He asked as he w as fit and muscular with many battle scars from his travels. Looking at her waits for her answer before he undresses her.

Yusuke grins softly as he takes her hand."Now now...You can't have all you want."He said moving her hand away as he pins her hands up above her head and pushed her to a wall."You have to pay."He said to her as he kissed her deeply as his free hand was opening the shirt she had on as he held the kiss. To be honest he wanted to rip the cloths from her body but he was taking it slowly at least until his body fully healed.

Marina was pushed against the wall, hands pinned above her head. Her face was flushed, but she didn't let that stop her from kissing him back deeply. Yusuke was fooling with her top, something else she didn't mind in the least. She merely pushed her body against him as best she could, mostly their lower halves.

Yusuke continues to kiss her as he moves her over the bed as he pushed her on it and got on top of her and continue to pin her hand down."Now lets see what your hiding."He says as he opened her shirt up as he leans in and kisses her chest."Your very selfish hiding these from me."He said to her as he licks one of her nipples now.

Lifting his head as he leans in and kissed her lips softly."Worth the wait then."He says letting her hands go now as he couldn't be so cruel and explore her body without returning the favor. Pulling her shirt off her as he moved in kissing her neck as his body was pressing to hers.

With a grin he looked at her."My my you really dont like pants do you?"He asked her calmly as he let her remove them so she could see what she was getting."Well I guess no fighting it."He said to her as he wanted her to remove his pants.

Back
Top Bottom