Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Hunt an Assassin (KyaKonami and Heionmibu)

The wolf looks at her hand tilting his head, leaning in so her hand would touch his stout. Licking it softly as he pants softly as he looks at speaking of the devils Sharp and Stoker found there way home. Going out to greet them the wolf looking at Marina was Sharp and Stoker's Father. He nuzzled both of them as Sharp and Stoker runs to Marina and looks at her as they seemed abit mad at her as they growl.

Marina was glad the wolf allowed her to pet him, feeling him lick her hand. She then heard and saw Sharp and Stoker, knowing they were mad at her. "Hey guys.." she said, looking away from them a bit. "I get it, you're mad at me...I'm mad at myself.." she told them. "I'm going to make it up to him, I promise..." she told them. "Soon as I can..."

Stoker wasn't the forgiving type, Sharp was as she bites his muzzle and pulls him as he looks away from and then go to his bed. Sharp watches her brother as she sighs softly. The larger wolf returned as he leans down to sharp s his nose touches her as she runs around him as she was happy as he looks at Marina as it was like sharp was explaining who she was. Silvia returns to her hut as she looks to Jawjack and pets him."I see your family is back together Jawjack."She says rubbing his muzzle."Hm....What was your name again?"She looked to Marina.

Marina noticed Stoker hadn't forgiven her, but Sharp seemed to have. Her running around the bigger wolf made Marina laugh a bit. Then Silvia returned and she looked at her. "Marina.." she told her, reaching out and putting her hand on top of Sharp's head once she stopped running, scratching behind her ear a bit.

Sharp pants softly as Jawjack looks to sharp as she nods to her." Jawjack...Can you give us some alone time."She asked him as he nods looking to Sharp and Stoker as they left."Sit."She points to a chair as she got them some Tea and something to eat."So tell me your relationship with my son....How did you meet?"She asked as her real question was coming now."And why can I expect grand-kids."She asked to see how she react to it.

Marina watched the wolves leave, then looked at Silvia. She would have answered her first question, had the second one not thrown her for a loop and caused her to blush a deep red. "I-I don't know. We haven't....It's not like...I mean.." she stumbled over the words, before sighing. "We met in the marketplace in the kingdom. Got to talking about some things he bought from a friend of mine, and Yusuke offered to teach me how to shoot a bow.."

Silvia nods to her calmly."I see....That a nice place to meet."She says calmly noticing her blush."You know its funny Yusuke reacted the same way when I asked him the same question."She said to her calmly as she placed some tea for them to drink in-front of them with some sweets she made."So may I ask? Why did you try to kill him if he means so much to you."She asked confused by this.

Marina took the cup of tea that was set for her, taking a sip of it before answering. "It's....complicated...It's not that I wanted to it' s just.." she trailed off a moment, then continued. "I work for the King. I have for years. It's how I've gotten by. They found out he was working with the rebels, and I was about to branded a traitor...I couldn't have that happen. I have people to protect. People I'm close to. And my friend has a daughter, and a wife. With all of us being around each other so much, I couldn't let them be suspected as well."

"And I'm not exactly a good person.....I've been a terrible person...I've killed people, entire villages without batting an eyelash. With my friend Collette....she's gone now though..I've tried to change but....it's always there...." she told her. She wasn't ashamed of her past but it wasn't something she liked to flaunt either.

Listening to her story as she started to laugh heavily as she looks at her."You and him are two sides to the same coin child."She says picking up his bow as she placed it in front of her." How many lives of the king you think that taken? Have you thought about it? Your looking at someone that can wipe out several dozen of the kings skilled troops. I asked why does he do this he never answered me, But I know he wish to finish what he started. He killed properly just as many as you, he when he should disappear. "She sips her tea softly as she sighs."Maybe he is mad for what the kingdom did to us."She said thinking as she had to take him and run when his father was captured.

Marina looked at her, listening. "I know that, but I killed innocents, not just troops.." she told her, sighing. When she mentioned what the Kingdom did to them, she looked at her curiously. "What happened?" she asked her. "He's never told me.."

Looking at her calmly as she sighs softly."It was a lost time ago, I guess you can figure Yusuke isn't human."She says looking at her as she looked smart enough to finger it out."Our kind isn't liked among the kingdom. But it not what happen, when the war started. The king wanted my husband...Yusuke's father to track the dragons he refused. One he wasn't stupid to track such dnagerious game but he was the rider of the earth dragon. We live in harmony with nature, and with the earth dragon we kept her home safe from all outsiders. Yusuke still does that job until this day."She says calmly looking at her."They labeled him a traitor and burned our home I took Yusuke to a neighbor and left him there to travel hardest thing I had to do but they had to think we left or they come for us."She sighs softly."I learned later that my husband was executed but I know he held his head high and stood proud."She sighs smiling."That man was stubborn guess its why I loved him."She says thinking calmly.

Marina listened. She figured Yusuke wasn't human a while back. Something about him said otherwise. The story about the dragons though was a surprise. When she was finished, Marina sighed. "I..never knew that." she said. "They executed every one of those dragon riders though, I know that much. As for the dragons themselves, I know the now dead Queen had wanted a pact with them to end things peacefully, but thanks to a damnable mage things got ruined..." she told her.

"Yes...I figured."She sighs softly."Yes they did execute all riders but at the time they did not know my husband was one."She says screams was heard from the hut Yusuke was in. She know it was starting and they would be the hardest part for her and Marina as Yusuke was screaming out in pain. But he have to endure it if he wish to reach the next level.

Marina was about to speak when she heard the screaming. Her eyes widened and she nearly stood up, but restrained herself, face a bit pale. She wanted to go to him so badly. And she couldn't help feeling that it was her fault he was in this mess.

His screaming silent but his groans could still be heard some what as he was in great pain."You can't help him he must endure the regeneration. We must endure his pain."She said as she stand and makes a place for her to rest."You can rest here if you like."She says going about her nightly duties."Ill see you in the morning."She said calmly leaving.

Several hours passed as Yusuke regeneration was done as one of the druids walks to the hut hoping to find Silvia. He enters and looks around calmly.

Marina nodded, fighting back all of her urges. When Silvia left, she sighed, going to lay down. She slept a bit, but it wasn't a decent sleep. She was too worried about Yusuke to sleep easy. When the druid walked in several hours later, she was awake and looking at him. "Is it over?" she asked him, wondering if he would even answer her.

The druid looks at Marina as he didn't notice her there."Yes, he asking for Silvia. But I see no harm in you going to see him."He said calmly to her as he moves out here way so she can get to the door.

Marina nodded and stood up, heading for the door. As soon as she got out of the hut, she raced to the one Yusuke was in, entering slowly. "Yusuke?" she said, wondering if he would even want to see her now. She was shaking just a bit, but he was alive and that's what mattered. Even if he sent her away, she would know he was alive.

The other Druid look at Marina and soon walked off. Yusuke was covered in sweat panting as his left arm changed from what it was before. Opening his eye he looks at Marina as he sighs softly."Tracked me all the way here to finish the job did you?"He asked her calmly as he closes is eye."Well have at it if your going to do it."He said thinking that why she was here but he was thinking he was dreaming as well.

Marina looked at him, then moved towards him. Instead of doing what he said though, she merely fell against him, burying her head in his chest. "Idiot....that's not why I'm here..." she told him. She laughed, a bit half-heartedly, but still laughed. "I've been waiting all night....just to see you....If you don't believe me, then your free to strike first. If you still think I'm here to kill you that is.."

Yusuke looks down at her as he really felt her and her scent. He warm earthy scent that he grew to love it was really here not some dream that was haunting him."Your really here...."He says smiling as he was tired laying back on the table."Why did you come here you was in the clear....They wasn't going to brand you a traitor."He says to her calmly as he let her lay on him.

Marina stayed there, still laying on him. "I couldn't stand it. I never wanted to hurt you, and I couldn't live with myself if you died." she told him. "I just...I can't stay away from you....I can't.." she told him, still trying to form the words she needed to say, but it was difficult, remembering the last person she had feelings for and how they had died. Now she had feelings for Yusuke and he had almost died because of her.

Yusuke said nothing as he looked at her. Yusuke just smiled looking at her as he smiled softly as he leans his head down to her as he smiled softly touching her head."You don't have to explain. I am just happy you are okay."He said to her with a smile on his face as he wasn't in the straps any more as he moves in to kiss her lips softly.

Marina smiled a bit after seeing his smile, and was then greeted by his lips to her own. She kissed him back gently, not wanting him to move away. She found herself pressing up against him just a bit, and deepening the kiss slightly.

Yusuke only had the use of one arm at the moment but he didn't care. He managed to hold her still as they kissed.

Silvia soon walks in stepping to the door as she grins softly."So getting started on the grandchildren I see."She said with a grin as she walks in calmly."Heh....Now if you two can move apart for a moment."She says as she need to check Yusukes arm.

Back
Top Bottom