Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Russian Hobby(Onica and ArcturusV)

It was like the first time she meet him, but this time she was not tied to a chair. She started to sway some, a clear sign that the drug was starting to make the room spin around her. Yet she did not say anything about it. The chess pieces seemed to move on there own as the over dose of the drug turned her world upside down. Her hand resting on one piece then another before looking up at Rostislav. "Almost forgot you didn't get your truth or dare. How rude of me...." Of course the sound of sarcasm was clear he indeed did not ask his question or ask anything of her. And he had taken her piece.

She knew if she did win this game quick the morphine he gave her would end it for her. A hand going to rest on her head as she waited for the officer to tell her or ask her something.

"Ah Little Bird, such a sharp tongue, and after I've been so nice to you, da?" The officer tisked at her behavior once more, shaking his head as though she was nothing more than a bratty child who did not understand just how good she actually had it. His smirk was still there as he held her captured piece in his hand, twisting it around his fingers slowly, playing it over his knuckles.

"I show you mercy, this time. Dare for you Little Bird... simple thing for such as yourself. I dare you to do 100 jumping jacks, right here, da?" He smirked, leaning back just a little bit more, knowing that it was easy, yes, and she could do it, but that it'd also get her heart pumping, sending that morphine juiced blood through her body that much quicker, making it that much worse on her.

She nodded, going to stand but stubbing as she tried to find her feet. It felt as if she had one to many drinks at the bar....but she knew the real reason behind her drunken like state. Taking a few steps away from the bed before she started doing the jumping jacks. Doing all she could to keep from falling on her face as she did them. One, Two, Three,....the counts going on in her head. Finding it hard to keep forced as she did what the officer asked. Her heart starting to pump faster, a little sweat starting to form on her brow. At less the drug kept her from feeling any pain as her wounded body tried to keep up...one hundred.

Stopping all at once, her body felt like it cut a back flip with out moving sending her to the floor. Her eyes wide, her breathing deep as she tried to stand up only to fall backward onto her ass. Looked like the drug was starting to kick in. Her head resting her in hands before a sharp pain in her stomach had her in a moan. She would try to brush it off as she slowly made her way back to the bed. Looking onto the board finding that the game had just became a nightmare. She could not think straight let alone try and play chest. But she would try, looking over the board to find no opening for her to take one if his piece or if there was on she was to drugged to see it. Moving her knight at random.

The captain never moved his eyes from her. Through the whole thing, from her first stumbling steps to the bouncing and flouncing of her little exercises, to her falls, and back to the bed and her move. He lifted his finger only to ward off the medic, who was sitll monitoring her condition, waiting to see how bad the side effects of her dosage might have gotten.

The captain's smile only got wider as she moved her knight recklessly. He could see the game playing out clearly in his mind. Five moves, provided she continued down this road, was all it would take. His bishop slid across the board, taking a lone pawn, flicking it to the side of the board as he set up his end game.

"Dare, my Little Bird," he spoke softly. "Kiss me."

That was all he said, he waited there, leaning back slightly, waiting for her.

She needed time to stop so she could think for one moment with out the drugs going threw her veins. But it was to late to take back her move, watching as the officer took another of her pieces. She wanted to take back her last dare, she would rather be in pain rather then be so messed up that she could not play this game to her fullest. Not only did she want her answers she did not want him to win.

His words seemed to hit her like the bullets, or at less they stung just as bad. She didn't want to but it was her idea to play the this game, it was her rules that where coming back to bit her in the ass. Slowly she moved, making sure not to mess up the chess board. Finding herself near the officer, leaning in slowly but shaky. Letting her lips slowly press against his, going to close her eyes....until something caught them. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the board. His side of the board and how he saw the game. And she saw her queen, the piece she had been messing around while waiting for the medic and the move that could be made with it.

The officer reached up, taking a hold of the sides of her head, his thumbs on her cheeks, his fingers combed into her hair. He held her there, keeping her lips pressed against his. His tongue slipping out, flicking at her own, tasting the inside of her mouth, savoring it before he finally pulled away, releasing her once more to go back to her side of the board. He had a pleased smile on his face, reaching down to play with the piece he just took, rolling it around his knuckles once more in a smooth, slow pattern.

"I think you enjoy losing, Little Bird."

She was about to pull away when the officer took hold of her head and held her there in that long lustful kiss. Her hands resting on his chest as she felt herself being drawn into it for just a moment. Unsure if it was because of the drug making her feel as she did or if it was because she just plan enjoyed it. Quickly taking it as a cause of the drugs, "Its...." she started to speak but the more her heart pumped the more the drugs caused not only her moments and thinking to become disoriented but her speech as well. "I can't...." Think straight.

She did not even fell herself move back to her side of the board, or fell her hand reach out for her queen to make a move. Taking out one of the officer's knights, seeing none of his pieces that could harm the powerful queen. Hoping that she made a smart move. Knowing that this game would not last long she would try and get a few answers from him. She knew if she asked why he drugged her he would say because she asked for it. Even if he had another reason behind it. So her question would be, "Truth....Why me and not another one of the soldiers brought with me?" Her words fading in and out...here and there.

The officer answered her question simply and bluntly, "They were not entertaining, Little Bird." The taking of his piece, the question in and of itself, none of it seemed to phase him. He let the tip of his tongue slip out, sliding across his upper lip, still tasting her upon them. His eyes drooped once more, looking down at her neck, then down to her chest, lingering before he looked back at the board.

He moved his rook, sliding it across the board, taking not a single piece. But that seemed fine by him, judging by the smile on his face. She was going wild, taking pieces, and he was already thinking End Game, eyes on the real prize.

She tired to focus, she really did. But the pieces started to fade in and out...making the marine start to worry about what was going on inside her because of the drug. She took hold of her queen again and took out another of the officer's pieces. It was clear now that she knew she was going to loose, her only goal now was to get as many questions as she could out of him before the end of the game. She was starting to get desperate, it was clear of that now. "Why do I deserve to live and get treated and reward for things I don't really see the point in while the others where put to death? I mean I you didn't know anything about me, you couldn't have known I would have made a good hobby.....for all you knew I could have been just like the rest."

The officer was still smiling as he looked upon her once more. It was clear she was losing her focus. She was rambling, unable to keep her questions focused, swinging her queen around like a blunt hammer. Her desperation was so apparent that he lingered, seeming to look up, thinking hard about the question she posed in the start of her rambling. His fingers drummed out a rhythm on his knee, a quick repetitive tapping, letting it go on for a good 20 seconds before he answered her.

"Because it entertains me," he answered. A true answer to her question as she spoke it. She needed to focus more to get what she wanted. He moved his bishop once more, taking down one of her pieces, flicking it off to the side. He could see the end coming with his next move. And her wheeling around with the queen was likely to do nothing to stop it.

"Truth time, Little Bird... would you rather have your former comrade's death, or live as you do?"

"Dead....just like I wish I was...." This time she moved her knight, taking out one last piece, "I'm the enemy right....why did you save my life? You could have just left me the to die, to bleed out but you took your time to save me only to let me die here one day once you grow tired of me. I'm just a hobby after all, all good hobbies come to an end at some point."

She did not see her king right there in the open, she was to drugged to see what he was up to...but it didn't matter. Her body seemed to give way as she slowly laid down on the bed. Something that might cause the medical officer to worry.

"So grim Little Bird... sure you do not have a little soviet in you, da?" The officer actually laughed as she gave her answer. Just one short sharp barking like noise. And then her little question. It made him laugh again, his shoulders rolling with the effort of trying to bite it back so he could answer with a straight, honest voice.

"Not all soviets are barbarians, Little Bird. I take no joy from death, such a waste. I had no reason to kill you."

The truth, simple as it was. He moved his rook one last time, getting the king pinned down, poised to kill.

"Checkmate, Little Bird."

The Marine had tears in her eyes, but the officer could not tell if it was because she lost or if it was because something else was going on. His little bird shaking some, her arms going to wrap around her stomach...she seemed in pain but not bad. The side effects just wrecking at her body. Yet she still seemed some what focused, looking at the board and the game she just lost. Waiting to hear what the officer wanted, a look in her eyes that the officer had not seen in her before. Defeat.

She lost at her own game, and she knew it was his doing.....no it was her's she asked for the medication. He gave it to her, but used it in his favor.

The officer peeked over towarsd the Medic. He finaly stepped in, pressing down his finger upon her neck, taking a quick pulse check, making sure she's breathing clearly, and other such routine peasant exams of her. He offered up a final shrug to the officer as he stepped away. Words were whispered in russian, a short, brief conversation between the officer and the medic about her condition. Finally the medic was dismissed, stepping out the door, leaving officer and captive alone.

"Curious Little Bird, frightened perhaps?" He stood up slowly, taking a step over towards where she layed down on the bed. He leaned down over her, hovering a few inches from her form, breathing upon her neck, taking his time there.

"Rest Little Bird. I need you fresh to pay your debt."

With those words he leaned down closer, planting a kiss upon the nape of her neck, his tongue flicking out right at the end, licking her skin, getting that taste back in his mouth. He pulled up slowly, heading towards the doorway. With one last glance at her he opened the door, waiting for whatever parting shot she might take at him before closing the door, leaving her alone to sleep.

She felt like her skin was crawling as the marine felt the officer's breath against her skin. One hand reaching out to grab at the sheet as if was going to try and pull herself away from him. His words sounded like echos, fading away the more he spoke. Her grip on the sheet growing tighter as he kissed her neck, felling his tongue running along her neck just toward the end. She wanted to say something, trying to open her mouth to speak but it seemed that all she could do was roll her head downward so she was now face down against the sheets.

Somewhat shocked when he left her, eyes already closed so she did not see him leave. No words leaving her lips, body still shaking some as the drugs ran there course. Yet even in the softness of the bed she could not find sleep. Every time she felt herself falling asleep her legs wound twitch or her stomach would turn and twist. The girl didn't even move when food was brought to her room, her new guard just setting it on the dress. She could hear him walking toward the edge of the bed...his foot steps stopping for a few minutes. Onica knew he was watching her, but she did not know what he was thinking. Finally she heard his foot steps again and the door closing again.

It was some time in the morning when the drugs finally started to fade, the twitching of her legs and her shaking came to a end along with the felling in her gut. Replaced by the well known pain of her healing body. But she was able to push that pain away from her mind as she finally feel into sleep.

There was no knock at the door, no warning call, no clearing of the throat to draw attention. The door was swung open fast and hard, shedding the light from the hall into the room. He flicked a crude switch on the wall, flooding the room with light. The officer was dressed again in his uniform, slightly out of place, his shirt untucked, missing a button on his jacket. His hair was out of place, showing signs of exertion, sweat and grime.

He sauntered into the room, caring not whether she was awake or asleep. His hands were clasped behind his back, his shoulders up and behind him.

"It is time to pay what you owe, Little Bird."

Hangover was to light a word to use on her. She did not know how her boots came off her feet and laying on the floor....was she even wearing boots. The blouse she was wearing the night before now across the room....again was she even wearing a blouse. Dressed now in just that t-shirt which was now half way up her belly, her belt undone and pants unbuttoned. Somewhere during the night she had rolled over onto her back. Hair a mess, but that was no shocker from the last few times he saw her. Hand slapping over her face with a painful smack as she tried to block the sudden light from her eyes. God that burned.

A low moan leaving her as she tried to roll over, but she just could not fine the will power to do so. Fingers parting some to look at the officer, a clear look of, "Go the Fuck away....or come back in a few hours." on her face, even if no words left her. Only another moan. What he drunk? If not it must have been one hell of a party he went to last night.

"Ah Little Bird... still have the fire in you, good."

The officer came closer, his right knee pressing onto the bed next to her. He smelled heavily of spices and smoke, roasted animal flesh, garlic and saffron. His eyes were a little red, his breathing heavy and slow. He drew his hands from behind his back, one was empty, grasping onto her shoulder, trying to roll her over onto her belly. His other hand held a pair of crude steel handcuffs connected by a short metal chain.

"Failure has a price, Little Bird," he whispered softly to her as he leaned in on her, trying to keep her pressed down as he wrenched her arms, slamming the cuffs on, tight and secure around her wrists, behind her back.

She wanted to say something, it was clear by the groggy look on her face. Yet all that left her was a tired moan. Keeping her eye on him, as her hand covered the other one. She smelt the food on him, which turned her stomach. It still unsettled by the drugs. Not fighting at all as she was rolled face down onto the bed. Digging her face into the bed, kinda enjoying the darkness that was brought onto her. But her enjoyment was short lived when she felt her arms pulled behind her back, feeling his weight on her as he did it. "What the?" The first words out of her mouth all morning. Feeling the cold metal on her wrist as they where tight down on her. Really tight, almost hurting her...knowing that it would hurt if she did fight. The memory of the game flashing threw her mind and reality slapping her in the face like a ton of bricks.

The officer pulled up. His hand was kept on the chain, wrapping it around his hand between thumb and forefinger. He had a good four feet of length on it, and he kept backing up until it was taut, yanking back hard on her cuffs, "Up now Little Bird... up!" He gave it another yank, very hard, threatening to either pull out her arms or pull her out of her bed and onto her feet. He'd keep pulling on her, dragging her if needed towards the door.

"Come Little Bird, it is not over yet."

She tried to look over her shoulders, seeing him get up and move back. Seeing the chain in his arm, but she did not have time to put two and two together when she felt yank. Bring her arms in an award position. She tried to get her body to another position so she could stand up or at less try and kneel. The girl getting to one knee before the next yank, this one pulling her arms behind her more, feeling her shoulder blades pulled together. A snap yell of pain being heard as she let her body fall back instead of letting him pull her arms off or at less from braking them.

The marine falling backwards off the bed and hitting the floor hard. Twisting her body just in time so she landed on her side, a moan of pain leaving her. A little dazed but trying to kick her feet so she could try and stand.

He waited for her to get back to her feet before finally opening the doorway. The guard was out in the hall, standing opposite of the doorway, getting a full view of his dissheveled captain and his leashed Little Bird. He gave the soldier a sly smile as he pulled again now that she was on her feet. He didn't care if she was standing or following along, he was moving at a good pace, dragging her along if necessary. Out the door, down the hallway. He was heading back the way that she came from. Back down the hall, back to that heavy steel door, back to that old hallway she started out in. A left, a right. The lighting was getting worse, the walls and floors were damp, a scent of mold was thick in the air.

He finally stopped before one door. Bulk steel, a thick deadbolt in it, and the only handle a crudely welded on metal band. He drove the deadbolt back, releasing the doorway. The heavy portal opened just a crack. A flickering bulb was the only light showing through the crack, keeping the room dark more often than it was lit up. The officer stepped to the side, yanking once more on the chain, pulling her close to the door.

"Enter Little Bird."

She tried to follow, but it was hard. Getting dragged every now and then, more so when she saw when she was going. A little fear entered her eyes as she stopped walking all at once as soon as she saw the door he was going into. Feeling the cuffs digging into the flesh of her wrist as she tried to fight being brought into the room. That one yank bring her closer to the door, but also onto her ass. Tired hazel eyes looking up at the drunk Russian, or at less that's how he looked to her this god forsaken morning. Looking back some into the room to see something quite stimulator to the room she was in the first time she woke up here.

She was starting to wish she never woke up that morning.

The door was still just a crack open. He tugged up on the chain, bringing her back to her feet, yanking her close to him. Pulling her in, his empty hand reaching up, holding her chin as he pulled her backside tight against him. He used that grip on her chin to turn her to him, looking straight back into his face, only an inch away. He whispered softly, staring with dead eyes at the Little Bird.

"Choice of Damnations Little Bird... go through that door and what awaits you... or give yourself over completely to my mercy?"

He kept his eyes locked onto her, holding her chin tightly so she could not turn her gaze away from him. His tone was low, menacing as he spoke of his mercy.

The pull that chain to lift her up hurt. Feeling her arms pulled at an awkward angle as the Marine was lifted off the ground and onto her feet. A low cry leaving her lips as it happened. Moving backward as she was pulled, feeling her body press against his. A little fight being put up as he touched her face and grab her chin. Her hazel eyes looking back at Rostislav's own dark eyes. Not knowing if she wanted to take her chance with the door or the officer. Not yet ready to give herself completely to her keeper.

"Whats behind door number one?" words nothing more then a whisper to his ears just like his was to hers. Not mocking, just tired.

Back
Top Bottom