Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Russian Hobby(Onica and ArcturusV)

As she grabbed at his wrist, he twisted his hand, grabbing hers, standing up tall, pulling her up with him, and pulling her close to him, snaking his arm around her waist, making sure she was close to him despite her snappish behavior. He whispered to her, so close to him, "Just ask me, a new room, and all I promised," he confirmed.

"Do you want it Little Bird?"

His little bird tried to fight him off as he grabbed her wrist and stood her up. Free hand trying to push him off as he wrapped his free arm around waist. Before she knew it the marine found herself pressed against his body. Her body dry for the most part, her hair still damp....but the water hose shower and lack of clothes still left her cold even after all she had done. Yet, she still had a good view of the door way to the cell she was in. First a shadow appeared from it, the a hand.....the body of the younger male soldier limping his way out. One hand helping his body lean against the wall the other one holding his crotch. There eyes would be for only a moment before she leaned her head against the officer's chest as if seeking shelter from a brewing storm. Knowing she would be in deep shit if Rauvin got a hold of her.

"Yes," Nothing more the a whisper now as if not wanting the other in the hall to hear her, "Can I have it sir?"

Shit how that last part did not sound right, but it was to late to take back her words or add anything to it. Her skin seemed to crawl slightly from allowing him to hold her with out much of a fight, a bitter tasted in the back of her mouth from the words she just said.

He didn't have to remind her, he noticed. She threw on the "sir" herself, she asked rather than demanded and commanded. And as she leaned her head against his chest, she could probably hear his heartbeat, steady and strong. His hand rosed up slowly, reaching for the back of her head, cradling it for a moment as he stood there with her.

"Yes, Little Bird," he answered softly as he saw Rauvin get back to his feet and start to approach. He shot the corporal a dark look over the marine's head, his grim face putting forth a stare that Rauvin had seen before, and one that froze him in his tracks for the time being. The injured man still kept his eyes on the marine of course, not moving closer, but never once letting go of the pain, suffering, and revenge in his heart.

The Captain then released her, his grip sliding away from her head, letting go of her wrist. She had enough left in her to fight, she had enough left in her to walk.

"Come Little Bird, unless you fancy to keep Rauvin company."

The Captain was already setting a relatively easy pace down the hall, away from the cell, and towards the heavy door at the end.

Her eyes closed for only a moment as she listened to his heart beat, felt the warmth of his body. Almost forgetting where she was or what was going on. Eyes jolting open when she felt his hand on the back of her head. Waiting to kick herself, but the officer was right. It had all ready been a long day. Letting out a deep breath when he let her go. Giving Rauvin one last look as the officer said something about him. Muttering something like, "I bet he would like that..." under her breath.

Following him close as he started to head down the hall. Trying to keep up the best she could, thinking how nice it was to walk rather then being ruffly carried this time. On the look out for any chance to run if she saw an opening. But quickly remembering that she did not know where she was.

He led her quietly down the hall, the lights flickering overhead sporatically, casting deep shadows as they moved down the concrete hallway. He kept his shoulders square, his hands at his side, showing no outward sign of worry about having her following behind him, out of sight. He reached the first door, taking a left, opening one on the side of the hallway, rather than at the end. He said nothing to her as he opened it, another hallway. Another soldier down there trading salutes with the officer.

And he moved right along. The hallway was long, stretching on for a good 40 yards, the lights flickering less here, the walls dry and clean, with a coat of dull, dark green paint over the walls. Thick metal conduits ran along the ceiling, four on each side of the lights, with several branches off at each set of doors down this hallway. The Captain led her without word to a door about 10 yards down the hallway on his left. He opened it up slowly, stepping aside to let the Little Bird in first.

Inside was not a cell. At the very least, someone had set about to decorate it. Wallpaper designed to look like dark wood paneling, a chest of drawers, a normal, metal framed queen sized bed with a thick mattress upon it, heavy comforter, and two large pillows. The floor was carpeted in here, one lamp in the far corner of the small 15' x 15' room and a single hanging light was all the illumination present, both were shaded, no more naked bulbs.

"Welcome home, Little Bird."

She thought about running, just opening a random door and run. Yet she did not. She thought about attacking, trying to strike him from behind...but again she did not such thing. Going threw the halls and doors he went threw. Inside she was screaming at herself for not doing more. Seeing the other soldier trading salutes with the officer she could not help try and hide unclothed body on the other side of the Captain. Letting her mind and eyes wounder some as she looked how this hall way was compared to the others. Entering the final room with the officer. Looking over the bed, dresser...lamps. Only one question came to mine, "So is this your room or ?"

The officer chuckled once more, throwing back his head at her questioning, he ended with a shake of his head and a smile at her, "Do you wish to share my bed instead Little Bird?" he asked with only a mild hint of surprise in his voice. He waited a moment, to see just how she reacted before he continued onward.

"No Little Bird. This room belonged to someone no longer with us. It is quite vacant, and your new home as long as you deserve it," he explained away. He gestured over towards the dresser, "There is still clothing there. And just knock at the door, and an officer will lead you to the latrines, or arrange for your food."

"This is your reward for entertaining me Little Bird, enjoy it, and keep thinking of ways to entertain me, da?"

She would not answer his question, but his little bird would push past him and move deeper into the room. Opening the dresser to indeed find clothes in it like he just said, knowing they might be a little to big but she did not care. Getting dressed in front of him while she listened to him speak more about what to do if she needed something.

As it turned out the clothes were indeed a few sizes to big. The muscle shirt she pulled out fit her, even if a little loose. The trousers she pulled out would have fallen off her hips if she had not found a belt to hold them up. Knowing to well they must have been for another male soldier, not a female. Finished she would sit on the bed and listen to him speak about how this was only a reward because of her entertaining him which only lead to a question or two of her own, "What did I do today that was so entertaining? Drop one of your men to the ground....think a normal prisoner would have gotten hung for that don't you? And you tortured and most likely killed the soldiers that where brought her with me....why keep me around? Why do I deserve to live and get treated and rewarded like this for things I don't really see the point in while the others where put to death?"

Her whole questioning line just sent the officer laughing, nearly doubling over in mirth at her confusion, at her complete lack of understanding. It was almost too much for him as he finally got himself back under control, looking back at her in her ill fitting clothing, sitting on her bed once again. He shook his head slowly, walking over towards her with deliberate, paced steps. He slowly sat down on the bed to her right, though just barely in arm's reach of her.

"You are so funny Little Bird, You have not entertained me nearly enough to get so much," he smirked over at her, "But if you want your answers... I will let you earn them, if you so desire."

It was clear that she still did not trust nor care for him. Backing away from him as soon as she came close, moving away from the bed as soon as he sat on it. Yet as soon as he spoke the look on her face would be enough to make him laugh again. It was as if her thought was written across her face I entertained you enough to get one of your dead men's room, but not enough for you to answer questions? But finally she would speak again, "Its not funny." Back tracking some to comment about his laugh. "But let me guess. Ya'll give me answers if I play more games with you?"

She did not need the answers, but she wanted them. Something to help bring her peace of mind more or less....and maybe even a little part of her did it to pass the time.

"So skittish Little Bird," he was indeed laughing again at the look on her face, but in the end he gave it another gallic shrug, "Amusing how quickly you can learn but how slow you are to understand, da?" With a sigh he pushed up off the bed, feeling his legs demanding him to walk. Agan he started to pace in her room, going back and forth, looking over periodically at the marine.

"You want your answers Little Bird... I want to be entertained. But it is more boring, if I think up all the games, da?" He turned slowly, stopping his pacing to look dead at her, "Come up with something Little Bird, earn your answers. No freebie, think hard, think of something worth the prize, something I would want."

"Can't put together the puzzle if you only have half the pieces now can you. I learn fast because I'm given the tools needed to learn and I use them." It was clear she wanted to sit down, but her pride was to strong to let her go sit next to the officer on the bed. A slight smile playing across her lips when he got up and began to pace the room. Not moving at first, taking her time to move over to the bed and take a seat. Taken back some by what he said next. This just threw her for a loop, hell smoke might be coming from her ears in a second. What kinda game could she come up with that would entertain his ass. What kinda game would she be willing to play with him to get her answers. There was always 20 questions, but he might get board with it after question three for all she knew. She could give him what ever man wanted, even more if what happened a few hours ago was the first time he slept with a woman in god knows how long. She bit her lip, it was clear she was trying to come up with something. But her answer...it was most likely not something he was looking for. "How about chess. I'm good at chess."

He started pacing again as soon as she started talking. He seemed set upon wearing a track in the carpet, taking each of her words in, nodding slowly along. He even pretended not to notice her inching wide around him to get back to the bed and sitting down.

Then, the request. The man's tension seemed to ease away, a predatory smile upon his face. He did not laugh, but there was an obvious mirth about the way his body moved, something held in him that released through the shoulders and back rather than the mouth. His head turned slowly, locking onto her sitting there, the predator's smirk still on his face.

"Answers for your win... and if I win?" he asked tenatively.

"I was thinking about making a little bit more interesting then that. Lets add a little game of truth or dare to the mix....for each piece taken out the one that looses that piece has to answer a small question or complete a small task. Winner of the came gets what they want. Like you said for me you answer solve the puzzle and if you win," She fixed herself some on the bed some and watched him move. "If you win. I don't know what do you want? Answers, a woman to keep your bed warm. God only knows whats going on in your mind."

The officer's eyes lit up as she continued with her conditions. You could almost see it in his eyes, imagining the price of her failures, the angles, and it widened that smile on his face. "You surprise me Little Bird.. it's good, real good." The officer turned around, pacing towards the door. His head popped out, calling towards the soldier who was on guard, relaying a quick order in Russian to him.

He turned back around slowly, spinning on his heels until he was facing her once more. The predatory smile was still plastered on his face as he came towards the bed, sitting on th eend of it, giving her a good three feet of space betwen the two of them. Plenty of space to set up thier little game, even as he wondered if she was going to bolt again.

It was only a few minutes before that soldier came back in with the chess set. A cheap travel set, well worn and scuffed up, nicked and scratched. It was the sort that folded out, it's interior holding the pieces seperated just into black and white cheap plastic peices. The Captain took it out quickly enough, without a word taking the black pieces, setting them up on the board, waiting to see the Little Bird's opening moves.

She would not try to run or try to fight. Backing up some on the bed to give them more room between each other. Head turning only to watch the soldier come in with the chess set. He did not even look her way, just turned and walked out the room.

The marine did not mind that he took the black set, she rather play white. Liking to start, finding it gave her a better understanding of her opponents plan. She had her reason's for picking chess. It would let her see what kinda leader this officer was, after all the way he controlled his pieces would let her see how he might control his men. Setting up her set, taking her time to move her first pawn.

A few minutes had passed, maybe more. The marine having moved a few of her Pawns...the two end and the two center....leaving her court where they were. Watching the officer's move closely. No pieces taken from ether side yet. More testing the water then attacking it seemed to happening between them.

While she went for the middle and the end pieces, the officer set up the center, ignoring the flanks to establish a strong central line. He seemed calm, barely looking at the board, keeping his eyes upon her. He even made sure that she saw him taking a peek down her oversized tank top, a devilish look upon his face. He had his pawns set up, the center two forward, the next ones out just one square behind to support each other. He waited to see if she would take first blood.

Seemed to sit up straighter when he went to look down her loose tank top, thinking it was kinda funny that he was paying mind to her rather then the game. Hands reaching up to fix her shirt some, but it did not help at all.

It seemed it would not be until a few plays later that she would take first blood. Growing tired of this cat and mouse game they where playing with there pieces. Quite as first, as if thinking about what she wanted to say, "Truth....Whats your name?"

He smiled, glancing back at the board to see his first pawn taken. It was one of his rare looks at the board, spending most of his time still keeping his eyes on the Little Bird. His focus seems to be drawn toward every twitch, every movement, every flick of her eyes and tightening of her muscles. He had a confident smile on his face that refused to go away, even as she finally asked her question, her oh so hard won question.

"Rostislav," he answer simply. His own move was conducted with his eyes never leaving her face. He reached out, taking her peice with his next pawn down the line, tossing her captured piece towards the side.

"Truth," he spoke confidently, "What is it you really hope to gain from this game?"

She felt as if she was the only one watching the board and sure enough it was true. This worried her some, yet at the same time she thought that he was to confident ...way to confident. Hearing his name though did bring a small smile on her face. At less know she knew the name of her tormentor. But fading so as she watched her own piece taken, his question ringing in her ears. "Don't really know. Peace of mind, maybe some part of me just wants to know what to expect. That human nature to fear the unknown."

"So silly, Little Bird."

He shook his head slowly, nixing as he continued to move to keep his eyes on her, and not the board. He knew every piece there, where it was, what it was threatening. His confident smirk remained, "Seeing the train coming, and knowing you cannot avoid it, only fills you with unnecessary terror, da? Hope only remains in ignorance."

She did not see anything silly about it. However what he said about the train and her in the way of it was right on the dot on how she felt. Clearly thinking about what he said more the the game at hand as she moved her next piece to take his once again. Clearly she did not think out her move. But it was her turn to ask something or ask for something. Hand moving up to feel at the healing wounds, remembering just how bad her body was hurt and sore. "Dare." she starting thinking about if she really wanted what she was about to ask for or not, "Call the medical officer in and have him get me something to dull the pain."

The officer straightened up, standing off the edge of the bed, looking back down at his captive. His smile was gone now, only a slight frown left on his face as he looked down upon her from his new lofty vantage point. He threw his hands up into the air, and stormed back towards her new door, opening it and barking out a rough order to the soldier on guard outside. The soldier's voice repeated over, and Rostislav turned back in, slamming the door behind him. He stomped back towards the bed, standing tall over her, the frown still on his face.

"You play strange rules... but I am an officer of honor, I will abide by your little game, as long as you do."

He kept standing there in silence, not moving an inch as minutes ticked by. He said nothing more until finally the Medic did arrive, the same one that had been tending her earlier. He was out of uniform, in his shorts and tank top, carrying his kit with him, and looking as though he had just been jerked out of a sound sleep.

Rostislav leaned over towards the medic as he approached the bed, whispering the orders into his ear. The medic blinked slowly, his head turning slowly to stare back at his officer as he finished. The captain merely nodded towards her on the bed, his intent clear.

WIth a shrug of the shoulders the medic reached down into his kit. He pulled out a small bottle, sticking a syringe into it, pulling back a full plunger, a few taps, a test squirt out into the air. He gestured for the captive to give her his arm.

Could not help but smile at the officer's actions, and said a few choice words that should have not been said, "Anything goes in truth or dare." The marine was just so use to not having to hold her tongue. She never had a reason to around the people she worked with. Hoping he did not hear what she said when he went to the door to yell something to the guard.

Sitting there quietly, fingers playing with her queen some even if she never moved it. Eyes looking at the board and seeing that he now had two ways to take one of her pieces. And none of his where now in danger of her movies. Looking away from the board only when the doc came in. Watching a needle with a look of pure fear on her face. She hated needles, even if no one could tell with the number of tattoos she had. Not going near the doc, that was until he grabbed her and jammed the needle into her arm, emptying what ever was in it into her arm. "Fuck all I wanted was a few pills."

"Anything goes, Little Bird," the officer mimicked. His outburst had subsided as soon as the medic hammered that needle home, steping back quicklky from the captive, though remaining in the room. The officer seemed not to notice, though the smirk was back on his face as he sat down on the bed. He kept his eyes on her, as did the medic, who seemed to be shifting from one foot to the other nervously, biting down just a little on his bottom lip.

"Insolence has a price, Little Bird, just as much as entertainment has its rewards, as I'm sure you noticed, da?" He moved his bishop, taking one of her peices and setting up a skewer upon her, exploiting her earlier mistake.

"Do you feel it Little Bird? That was a fairly large dose of morphine, yes? Is that not what you wanted?"

Back
Top Bottom