Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Russian Hobby(Onica and ArcturusV)

Re: (Onica and ArcturusV)

It could have been minutes later, or perhaps hours. There was no noticible way that time could be accounted for in there. Silence was all that greeted her thrashing and yelling. The light did not come on. There was no cycling of te heater, no one came to bring her food or water. Not even the medic came to check upon her wounds.

Not knowing how much time could have passed, only knowing it was probably closer to Hours than Minutes, and definately not Days. But finally there was the sound of an approaching person. Measured footfalls coming closer. The bolt scraped loudly, and the door was pushed open. The lights came on the moment the door moved. A bright, blinding light hanging between the marine's head and the doorway.

In stepped the man from before, the Captain. He left the door open behind him. His officer's uniform was missing now, the man wearing only a black sleeveless shirt which fit snugly over his torso. It was quite obvious that he hadn't gone to seed yet, and still maintained his PT regimen when he could. His knife still hung from his belt, holding up a pair of drab, utilitarian olive green pants.

"What did you decide, Little Bird?"

It seemed as though she was shaking some, but from the cold chill in the air not from fear. Yet by all means she was quite scared, it showed in her eyes....well it did before the light came on and blinded her. The patches that covered her woulds where starting to turn pink with blood, her stomach had began to cramp with hunger and slight dehydration. It had been her fault on the last two, she had the chance to ask for something and she had not.

One eye closed and the other slightly open, still trying to adjust to the change in lighting. Clearly she was looking him over once more, seeing the knife and his choice of uniform or lack of for the time being. Not knowing really what to say to his question. He had not really given her a choice in what kinda hobbies he wanted her to pick from. Opening her mouth once, maybe twice only to close it once again. Finally saying the only thing she could think of.

"I really don't know what you want from me." The slight shake of her voice seconding the fact she was cold.

Her shivering, it was cold in here, he kenw that. But there was a look, a look that said she was scared and confused to him. He hummed slightly as he stepped towards her, a couple of bars from the Russian Navy Battle Hymn. His hand reached out, cupping her chin and lifting her gaze to look him in the face.

"I want, to destroy everything you are, leaving you nothing but a uivering shadow of fear and shame. I want to make every last measure of suffering pour out of you. I want to peel back every secret you hold within that head of yours."

A smile cracked on his grim face, revealing the rows of white teeth behind his lips, "Or perhaps not."

"You feel cold. You want a blanket? A hot bath? A warm meal?"

Her skin was cold to the touch it seemed, her head almost leaning into his warm touch. She was human after all. However, it took her a minute to think about what the officer said. About how things could go really bad for her or could go rather smooth...the second choice sounded to good to be true. Normally things that sounded to good to be true had more to it then that sweet sounding deal. After just as he was an enemy soldier to her, she was a enemy soldier to him. Female or not.

"The second choice there sounds a little to good to be true. To good to come without a price for someone like me. After all didn't you say that you didn't like me or my people the last time we saw each other." Eyes closing and opening as she spoke. Falling quite soon after as her eyes stayed closed for a few moments. Almost like she was trying to get a quick nap in while he held her chin. Seemed that she didn't take the time to nap or rest while he left her alone. Something she was coming to regret.

"Ah ah, no sleep Little Bird," the man said, seeing her start to dose. That warning came along with a sharp jerk on her chin, yanking her head left then right quickly. He grapsed on tighter, bringing her gaze back to his eyes. He seemed in control of himself, no rage, no anger, no frustration at her wingeing.

"What are you afraid of Little Bird? What do you have that I can take from you? Your life? Ah, but then I would need to find a new hobby. No... you will be here for quite a while."

"If you do not learn to play nice... then you won't survive."

With the sharp jerk of her head, the Marine could not help but try and pull away from him. Only to find a stronger grip on her chin, watching his eyes meet hers. He had a point what more could he take from her beside her life....he had gotten all the information from her fellow soldiers right? Or was there something more behind his idea of her being a hobby? Thoughts about what he might have planned for her rushing threw her mind. Showing in those tired and slightly fearful eyes of hers.

"It would be a lie if I said I did not want a good meal and warm blanket. However, just like you might have when you first joined your military, I took a Vow and I don't think I'm quite ready to break that. Because you do have one thing you can take away from me....If waver my vow in any way I could be marked a Traitor just like those other soldiers that gave in to you. The idea of high treason just doesn't sit well with me." Once again she would try and pull her head away.

"I rather not survive and be thought a hero then be marked a traitor and live to see another day."

And that seemed to have an effect on him. He rleased her chin and straightened up. His eyes narrowed as he glared down upon her, his right hand twitched, balling up into a tight fist. But as soon as he realized it, his fist relaxed, and e forced a smile onto his face.

"Ah, no, no, you'd like that Little Bird, a quick end. No, I think not."

He reached instead for his knife, pulling it out slowly again. "You will stick around for a long, long time. As long as I desire. It is the quality of that time which is within your control."

His knife came towards her slowly. It made it was way towards one of her wounds, pressing up against it, the blade slipping into the bandage, picking into the wound, reopening it. The blade pulled out slowly enough, not tearing the wound, keeping it shallow, painful, and nowhere near life threatening.

He leaned in closer towards her, just a few inches from her face as the knife blade lightly traced its way over her skin, leaving a little trail of her blood on her skin.

She saw the fast change in his attitude, knowing she must have hit a nerve. "What not use to woman turning you down sir?" Her comment said before he dug the knife into her wound. Her body twitching and her head lowering as the wound was reopened. Biting down hard on her lower lip to keep a small whimper from being heard by the officer. Time would only tell where or not she made life easy on herself as the days passed by or not. As for right now she was still to proud of a Marine to just bow down like the others had did. Maybe that would be her down fall.

The feeling of the knife on her flesh made her skin crawl, but she did not watch blood that it was trailing upon it. No she had something else in mind right now. His face close enough for her to spit in it.

Her words seemed to have made an effect on the main. He kneeled down lower, his knife removed itself from her, went down to her leg, where her right leg was lashed to the chair. The blade was poised to cut the ropes tying her there, and give her at least one limb free. He looked up at her, no smirk, no scowl, "We have a long time together. I can wait."

"In the meantime... accept a token of my possible good will, da? I give you a chance to stretch your legs. A new room, a place to sleep. Then we continue later Little Bird."

"Do you accept?"

"Would you accept if you where in my shoes?" Her words where simple. Right leg moving some as it was cut free, she could have kicked up and tried to hit him but she did not. Wondering what he was trying to get at or was he really willing to give her all these things he was offered her. Watching him closely....he already said that he didn't like her. So why be kind to someone you hated. What was he up to and why did he pick her to be his so called hobby. "I really don't fucking understand you. You say that you hate me and my people yet your trying with every bone in your body to be nice to me an enemy. You say that I'm a hobby so what you want me around so you can chit chat with me about the weather or something."

What kinda hobby did he see her as.....that was the main question on her mind.

The man cut free her other leg before he answered, "Someday, you will understand Little Bird." The door was open, the only one in sight was him. He did not seem concerned in the least however as he went about his task. With one more quick, precise cut he freed her hands.

He stood up behind her, roughly grabbing her arm, hauling her up out of her chair and onto her feet. He kept a tight grip upon her pulling her close to him. "No more Little Bird, time to choose. You go, or you stay. There is no price, no deal. Only a choice."

Damn right she had a choice, even if the one she picked was not the smartest. Her eye stayed on the knife as she was pulled up out of the chair, and the game was on now. She was hurt, but it was clear she did not care. Forgetting all about her gun shot wounds, in a rush of waiting to get out, she tried to launch herself forward into her capture. Her free hand going far the knife....trying her best to win it over which would not be an easy task for someone that was hurt. It seemed that she made her choice and a bad one at that.

It seemed she came no where close to getting the knife she was aiming for. Her legs almost giving way thanks to sitting down for so long. The pain caused when she moved the way she did turning her white as the gun wounds tried to reopen.

It wasn't unexpected. It was why he left the door open. It was why he came in here alone. To see if she would take that shot at him. He wasn't disappointed as she came for him, going for the knife. He was disappointed to see her fall short, collapsing to the floor. He put his knife away and came down on her. His right hand took her right arm, pinning it out and away from her body, his bulk collapsed on her back, pressing her against the floor. His head was next to her right shoulder, his mouth leaned in, his teeth nipping painfully on her earlobe.

"It was your choice, Little Bird," was all he said as he let up off her ear. His other hand slid down her side, his fingers probing beneath her pants, feeling the soft flesh underneath.

It was not the floor that hurt it was the weight he put on her as he pinned her to the ground. Her head trying to pull away from him as he nipped her ear, legs trying to kick out from under him the best the could. Yet, it seemed lack of sleep and loss of blood had weakened the young marine. A low cough leaving her lips as she tried to take in a few deep breaths, her eyes watering as her wounds pressed hard against the floor.

"I know it was," her voice nothing more then a whisper, said before she felt his hand work its way into her pants. This alone made her body try and buck him off. Even if it felt like nothing but a wiggle. "Get the fuck off me..." again a whisper and nothing more, but it was clear she was not welcoming his hand where it was.

"Now, now Little Bird, why should I?" he whispered in her ear, "What do you offer me in exchange?" While waitng for her to answer he leaned his weight into her wriggling butt, feeling it grind into his crotch. His hand slipped down a little farther, his middle and index fingers brushing along her labia, "I will not wait forever."

"Your not getting shit," her face blushing slightly as she felt where his hand and crotch was. Stopping her wiggling and trying to press her lower body closer to the floor, doing her best to try and put some unwelcome wight on his wrist. Pressing her free arm to the ground to try and give her upper body some leverage. Doing her best to try and roll him off, but it seemed her best was not good enough. Seemed that she would not go down with out some kind of fight. Bending her legs at the knees to try and low crawl her way out from under him. Damn he was heavy.

And as she smashed his hand, or rather tried to, he pulled it out, giving her a moment of relief. He focused on shifting his weight, trying to keep her pinned down as she crawled and wiggled. His hand reached down pulling free his knife once more.

"Careful Little Bird, unless you want to get cut open," he whispered back to her as the blade slipped down her left hip, traveling along her skin. It was hooking into the fabric at her hip, slowly cutting it away as she wiggled forward.

She felt him pull back his hand, only to be replaced by the feeling of his cold blade being pressed against her skin. Yet she still fought for a few minutes, stopping when she felt the blade cut away at what was left of her clothing and slice into her skin. It was her fault for not listening. Her moment coming to a stop under his shifted weight. A mix of knowing he had a knife pulled out on her and her body just being to tired to finish the fight right now. Some of her gun shot wounds had started to open up, causing her even more pain all thanks to her fight to try and get away. Her chest trying to rise and fall enough to take deep, heavy breaths but the weight on top of her kept her from doing so.

Head now turning to look out the door that was still open, waiting to see if anyone had come to watch the show that was going on. Her freedom so near yet so far away.

"What is it Little Bird, looking for your friends? Looking for your home? The cage door is open Little Bird, all you need is to fly out. Ask me Little Bird, ask me to let you fly free."

He whispered in her ear, takinga sharp little nip upon the side of her neck when he finished. Her clothes were slashed into tatters, failing to preserve any sense of modesty any longer. He shteahed his knife again, his bare hand grabbing her thigh tightly.

His words seemed to cut her deeper then his knife did. Trying with everything she had to pulled herself free, to bad she had nothing left. "What in the hell do you want from me?" She knew she already asked the question earlier, she knew that she was being kept as nothing more then a hobby. Yet, she wanted a better answer. She wanted to know what he had planed for her, what was going to happen to her...after all he had already told her he was going to be keeping her around for a long time.

Because of that she knew even if she begged to be let go he never would just let her walk out that door. Nails digging into the ground as she felt his hand grip her hip. The officer's hand pressing against where his knife had cut her.

The man let her crawl away, let her start to claw and slide out from under her. His grip loosened up on her, and his weight shifted off her body. He was grinning as she crawled away from him, getting an upclose and personal look at the marine's backside. He even gave her a hard slap on her ass to get her moving just a little faster towards the doorway.

"Why do you ask, Little Bird, do you want to give it to me? Is that your desire, to get it over with and move on? Think that someday, perhaps, I'll tire of you. Trade your life for one of our captured comrades?"

It felt like the world had be removed from her back as he lifted his weight from her. Her body crawling just enough toward the door so that she knew she was out from under him. That was about as far as she could go, any strength she had left used to roll over onto her back after he slapped her on the ass. The young marine more or less laying in the door way she had tried to get to. Tired and shaky hands lifting off the ground to feel at the wounds that had been reopened in her fight to get away from the officer. Blood covering her finger tips just as she knew it covered the ground where she had been laying on. The sight of it reminding her of the pain she was in, just bring her from one shock into another as he just asked her more questions she really did not want to answer.

"I know you'd kill me first," Her voice giving off more then a little hint of pain. Sure she wanted to get this over with and hoped he would get tired of her....but she knew nether would happen. As for if she had something to give to him, most likely not even if she wanted to know what he wanted. Just like she wanted to know what he was going to do to her, what he had planned for her. Another sharp pain from the gun shot in her shoulder would have her mutter something that would most likely bring joy to the Russian officer's ears, "Medic."

The officer stood back up, towering over the Marine. He crossed his arms over his chest, looking down at her quite casually, leaning on his left foot. With a long, slow sigh he shook his head and tisked at her. A smile came back to his face, "Now now Little Bird. I know you Americans are crude, but surely even you know your manners."

He wanted it to be clear. This wasn't a demand, a trade, a negoiation, or an order. She was asking him for a favor, asking him to make the pain stop. "Now ask me again, Little Bird."

"Please get the damn medic," she wished she could take the words she just said back. To have just bit her tongue and waited for him to go get the medical officer on his own. After all he wanted to keep her around right....but her body felt like it was falling apart. It was one think if the damn wounds would kill her, but the marine knew they where not that bad. They seemed just to be around to make things play in this officer's favor.

"Ah, much better Little Bird," the officer said, stepping over the fallen Marine. he reached down as he did so, giving her a condescending little pat on the top of her head, "there is hope for you yet."

He passed right on by, out the door. He snapped out "Here", in russian, the medic's footsteps falling quickly as he rushed towards the door, at least a good 30 feet down from the sound of it. he slowed as he approached the door and the officer, edging around him carefully to make his way towards his patient. The man was grim faced as he looked over her wounds. He once more reached into his kit, to get a dose of painkillers to shoot into her arm. After she was relatively pain free, he'd go about closing her wounds again, dressing them back up, with positively medival methods, simple needles and sutures.

"Is that all Little Bird?" the officer asked as the medic finished up, "Or is there something else you need from me?"

Back
Top Bottom