Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Online Lust (BassEXE x Moon Struck Fox)

BassEXE

Supernova
Jake Blaze was excited. His father, owner of the mutlimillion dollar company, Blaze Enterprises, had gotten him a state of the art "Vid-Virtual". A machine that placed you in your games! Richard, his father, had to pull a lot of strings to get one from the company that was partnered with BE. But now he finally had it!

Jake was a young man of nineteen years. He had flame red hair that fell down to his eyebrows, and ice blue eyes. He was a handsome young man, with a slight muscular body from working out, and reaching six feet tall. He currently wore a red tshirt, jeans, some socks because he was inside, and a black leather jacket.

"Thanks so much dad!" He said happily. "No problem. But son, I have to warn you about a built in game..." Richard started to say. "It's okay, dad. I'll find out when I start up the system!" Jake said, before taking the large box upstairs.

After an hour or so, the egg shaped capsule was finally set up! Jake stepped in, sat down in the chair, and closed the capsule. A logo popped up. "Crycorp Inc." Jake smiled. After he saw the programmed game, he slected it, and blacked out, ready to play. The game was called Lands Of Lust.

Jake woke up in a field, groggy. "Am I inside the game?" He wondered, before a menu popped up, telling him to create a character. He settled on the Mercenary class, proficient in one handed weapons. A balanced character.He was also asked to pick the rating of the game. He figured "X" meant a better battle system. Boy would he be surprised. He also chose "normal" for the battle difficulty. He was immediately put in Swordmaster robes, and given a low level katana. He smiled as he walked forward, his boots making small imprints in the ground.

the game was amazing, the highest in technology and years above the other systems. it was so realistic that he could even FEEL the clothing on his skin, the wind in his hair, his hand on the Katana. he could even smell the grass, and hear the wind in the trees and the birds chirping in the air. there was a brief flashing warning, informing him that the game could do this and that like all game systems did, mostly relating to people with seizure difficulties and heart problems. with that done it ran him through another few screens, letting him adjust the volume or brightness and explained how to enter and exit the game through voice commands. it explained how the different symbols worked. a red triangle meant it was an enemy, a green triangle meant it was a CP with a quest, a Yellow triangle meant it was simply a CP and a purple triangle meant that if defeated, the monster could become your 'sidekick'. it told him how to bring up the map, the menu, the main menu, how to access his inventory and everything else he needed to know. then finally he was ready to begin. for a moment nothing happened, and then a Purple triangle appeared and a figure appeared beneath it. it looked, for a moment like a young woman, until you noticed the horns, the hooves, the spotted fur...

"You have Come across a Holstaurus!" a Computer Voice of a woman declared. "You may choose to do the following. eliminate it with physical battle using weapons, magic, or hand to hand combat. you may choose to seduce and dominate and make it your companion, or you may flee. all monsters that you come across will have these options. many monsters will drop various items, or even gift you with armor, weapons, or potions if you defeat them with either seduction or destruction."

the voice stopped and the Holstaurus eyed him up with a dangerous glint in it's eye. no doubt it was intending on trying to do as much damage as possible. but it was a level 0, indicating it was a tutorial level monster and would be easy to defeat or flee from. the creature crouched and snorted, digging sharp hooves into the ground as it prepared to leap, waiting for Jake to make a decision on what he wanted to do. kill it, seduce it, or run away. it was exceptionally cute, and he was a healthy young man of nineteen. the Holstaurus snorted again and scraped the dirt with her hoof, clearly getting impatient with him to decide how he was going to handle her.

Jake continued to flick through the menu screens, taking in the information like a sponge. "Interesting. I'm liking this game already.." He muttered. He then noticed the Holstaurus. She seemed to be very, very well endowed in curves, and he blushed, trying not to stare at her mammaries. Eventually, after some mental debate, he finally focused on the enemy. Suddenly the background blurred, signifying his "Lock On" to the enemy.

Jake then heard a voice, giving him a combat option tutorial. Jake wasn't so sure on the seduction part, but he noticed he had a high "Persuasion" level, so he tried to talk her down. "Hey. I don't wanna fight someone...as cute as you..." He said gently, hoping the cow-girl would calm down significantly on being called cute.

the Holstaurus snorted again and uttered a short sound, like a warning, like a bull about ready to charge. she sneered at him before pausing as he spoke and her ears perked up and her head cocked to the side, as if she was a puppy that had heard a strange sound. her eyes narrowed at him as she considered him, wondering if he was worth the effort of attacking. he was fairly puny looking after all, and he had called her cute. she examined him from head to toe and straightened a little and the 'danger' level centered on her belly dropped from 80% to 20%. indicating that she wasn't about to attack him unless he attacked her first. he had succeeded in calming her down, giving him a chance to get closer to her. the voice chimed in again.

"Congratulations. you have calmed the Holstaurus. you can now seduce it into your party or ask it questions. your persuasion level has increased." then the voice was gone and the Holstaurus was slowly approaching him, looking wary, but much more curious than angry or frightened. she leaned up and sniffed at his arm before running her fingers down his arm, her head tilted as she strolled around him, examining his clothes, smelling him, touching the skin she had available and every time he didn't try to attack her, the danger level dropped until it was at Zero. she was practically a tame puppy now, and didn't look nearly as frightening as when she'd first appeared. she looked up at him, studying his face before leaning into him, pressing her breasts firmly against him and she smiled, as if offering him something no hormonal teenager could refuse, and as if to accent this offer, she leaned back just enough that he had no choice to get an eyeful, and untied the top to her halter, revealing her thick, heavy, beautiful... curves.

the voice chimed in again. "This Holastaurus likes you! give it affection." the creature smiled and ran her hands around her own breasts, squeezing and enticing him to touch, and even fuck her as she opened her mouth and moaned to him, offering him everything she had. it was just the tutorial after all. it wouldn't be hard to seduce his first creature. he hadn't even really had to do anything other than compliment her and not attack her. now he was getting a very nice view of plump breasts and an offer of even more.

Triumph! Jake pumped a fist when the Holstaurus calmed down and the danger level fell to twenty. He then froze, the cow-girl walking around him, examining him. He shivered when he felt her fingers touch any exposed skin. Suddenly the danger level fell to 0%.

Then it happened. She pressed her breasts against him. And if that wasn't enough, she undid her top, allowing him a visual of her large boobs flopping out of their covering. He gasped. "Oh God....this is THAT kind of game!?" He blushed. He didn't want to back away, that would make her offended. But being the kind, restraining person he was, he decided to ask her a question. "Are you sure about this? You submitting to me? I hate to force a girl to do this if they don't want to..." He asked and explained, grateful that the robes were loose enough that they didn't reveal the massive boner he had acquired from seeing her perky nipples.

the Holstaurus smiled as she watched him reacting to her breasts, giggling a little as he freaked out about the game, her head tilted. "you DID choose the X-game." she pointed out to him before blinking at him, looking baffled before giving him a look like he was some kind of stupid. what kind of idiot cared about raping a computer program? still, there was certainly one way to convince him to have his way with her the way she wanted. she pressed her breasts tightly against him again, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressed her lips tightly to his, kissing him eagerly, her tongue bathing his lips before slipping inside as her groin press against his length. "Make me yours." she whispered before sliding down his body, nuzzling him as she went, her mouth nipping and licking at him through his clothes before settling at her knees and pressing her face into his groin with a moan, taking a deep breath as if trying to smell how aroused he really was.

she slowly unbuttoned his robes from the bottom up, spreading them open as she leaned forward and carefully ran her lips along his inner thigh, stopping just before she touched anything 'important'. she looked up at him with her pretty blue eyes and nuzzled his inner thigh with her nose, her eyes glittering with playful amusement. "Don't you want to play with me?" she asked, her voice husky and aroused as she ran her tongue along her lips, her mouth open just inches away from his length. as if she was teasing him, and offering him anything that he could ever want. clearly, she knew exactly what she was doing and knew exactly what she wanted.

"Holy crap. That's what the X was for." Jake sighed. He couldn't hold back any longer. He suddenly felt a wet pair of lips against his. He groaned and kissed her back passionately. After that was over with, and she was undressing him, he spoke."I'm not gonna rape you. But I will make you mine, since you want it." He finally relented. He let her have her fun with him for a few more moments before pulling her back up and grabbing her breasts roughly.

"I will say this, you are one horny Holstaurus." He said, amused as he continued to squeeze and ravage her mammaries. Eventually he had enough and latched onto her left breast, beginning to suck on the erect nipple. Between a few sucks, he lifted his head. "What's your name, cutie?" He asked, before sucking again.

the cow girl giggled at him before kissing him eagerly. he was so warm and firm in all the right places. of course she was excited to have sex with him! "oh master don't be silly. there is no Rape in the X rated game." she stated, rubbing against him. "all the women in this level game are horny and ready for you to molest them." she purred, nuzzling him anywhere that she could reach. "they want you as badly as i do." she teased, her eyes glittering with delight and passion, gasping as she was hauled to her feat and groped, arching into the hands on her breasts. "oh. oh yes. feels so good!" she moaned, her hands trailing along his belly and lower as he stroked and teased her breasts. she shuddered and moaned, tipping her head back as he suckled on her breast and she panted as he spoke, trying to collect her thoughts for a moment.

"Holly." she muttered, glancing down and running her fingers along his shaft, stroking the length carefully with just the pads of her fingers, exploring every inch if his length with eyes and fingers. "it's so large." she purred, offering him a smug little grin. "however will it fit inside of me?" she asked playfully before kissing him again, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning back until gravity took it's toll and spilled them both onto the ground with him on top. "please, make me yours!" she pleaded, rubbing up against him in delight, eagerly anticipating the moment he finally fucked her. she was just so horny.

"Master, huh? I like that. But you didn't tell me your name..." He whispered and nipped at her nipple. His teenage mind was getting clouded by desire. He wanted to make her scream his name, over and over. He wanted to hear her moan to the heavens that he was so big. Most of all, he wanted her to keep calling him master.

He smirked, before gasping and moaning softly when she grabbed and started stroking his member gently. He barely heard what she said. "Let's find out.." He whispered, before gasping when they fell to the ground. He smiled as he looked down and saw his member poking her folds. "Here goes." He pushed into her and was overwhelmed by her warmth. "Oh my God!" He moaned out and began to thrust. "Oh...so good!"

Back
Top Bottom