Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More than a Pretty Statue {BlueWolf9116 & Chaos}

A red haired oni girl was sealed into a statue by her creator, Loki, for reasons unknown to her. This particular oni happened to have a very high sex drive as well as an insatiable temper. No one could see her true nature while she was sealed inside the statue, however she could see everything that went on around her as she was tossed from place to place inside of the incredibly slutty looking statue as she waited for poor soul whom would free her. Already the girl was plotting ways to destroy this shop that had kept her in a locked glass case, hindering her escape. She would show them the true meaning of fear once she got out of her very dusty prison.

She grew bored with that pretty quickly though, instead taking to people watching, willing one of those unsuspecting humans to come along and free her so that she could use them and lose them to go find her creator. She spotted a young american man looking at her through the glass, and she willed, more like commanded him to buy her. She had to get out of this thing if it killed her.

Loki watched as his creation grew out of control. With each passing week she became more reckless, more dangerous. It wouldn't be long before she took the life of a human and he just couldn't watch to see what that would do to her, he couldn't risk her going completely berserk like all the other onis.
It was harsh enough for her being so different then most of the others, that she looked so human. She was shunned by both, there was little tolerance for her. This angered her, drove her on and on, and he knew it would destroy her if he let her go on like this.

So he took on the disguise of an old priest with a long long beard, and visited a local high priest who was searching for a way to stop her. He made a story of how he had dealt with her kind in the past but he was too old now to perform the ritual. So he told him to gather his twenty most chaste priests, and a twenty first to be used as bait.

The stage was set, a lone priest standing post as she stumbled upon the small dojo. She pressed against him, stroking his crotch, whispering dirty talk into his ear. She was needing a good fuck as it had been so long.
And that's when they struck. She tried to fight them off as best as she could but they had her defenseless in no time, and even less time she was a statue.

"Master, what do we do with her now?" Asked the one used as bait.
"We burry her where no one can ever find her." He replied, looking down at the small statue.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." Loki stepped from the shadows, dressed in samurai garb he was speaking with the voice of the old man, but had his own face.

"What trickery is this?" The priest demanded aiming the staff at him.

Loki cleared his throat, and used his own voice to speak. "I'm sorry, she's my fault. I created her. I molded her in her mother's womb, but I did not think she would get so out of control." He sighed. "I should have known though, being a chaos oni, I'm a fool to think otherwise. Not that I didn't enjoy seeing her have fun, I saw the plight she brought upon you mortals, and I feel so sorry." He walked closer, but the priest aimed the staff for his chest. Loki gave pause and lifted his hands in defense.

"You plan to take her back? What for?" The priest demanded, glaring down the staff at him.

"Yes, I will keep her safe until I find a human who can teach her how to behave, putting it bluntly." He stretched out his hand. "I could just as well render you defenseless but I am not your enemy, now please, give me my little apprentice."

The priest hesitated, but handed over the statue. "You better keep your word, whatever you are."

Loki looked to him one last time. "I told you how to stop her. That should have been all the sign I could be trusted that you needed."

He stepped into the shadows then and disappeared. The little oni girl would never see that time again. Centuries would pass and Loki found himself hard pressed to find someone who could handle his little girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack, as he went by here in japan, was a simple college student, an american student, or so most people thought. He was here to study abroad, and have some fun. That's what he told everyone. And that's all anyone saw. He was young, only twenty four, but he was in pique health and had amazing endurance. He was fascinated by mythology and stories of oni, and had seen a few good anime and read plenty of manga. Otaku, he was a bit of that.
So when he saw the oni girl on sale in a stall in the marketplace, he was drawn to her curvy figure. She would make a great decoration. He was amazed by the detail, the removable cloth covering she wore, the real metal used for her staff, the rare porcelain her body was made of.
The old man running the stall smiled when he saw him. A purveyor of artifacts, antiques and classic anime items.
He studied the young man as he examined his wears, and could see through the persona her put on. Loki was a god of sorts, and he knew this boy was not what he seemed.
"Oh, you like my little oni girl? I designed her myself."
"Oh, you made her? Huh, does she have a name?" Jack said smiling a little, he could see the pride in the old man's eyes.
"Eye but she hates it, I call her my little Sakura, such a pretty name, for a such a violent girl..." He sighed, and shook his head, leaning on the curled staff he looked to the boy. "Would you like her? I've been asking for twenty thousand yen but, I think I could give her to you for a simple single ten thousand."

Jack thought a moment, finding it weird that he would let his own work go for so cheap. "Hmmm, why are you selling her? She must be your pride in work."

"Ah yes, well, she needs a good home, and I won't always be able to look after her."

Jack nodded. "Alright, you go a deal." He said and shook the man's hand.

He took her home right away, eager to see her up on a shelf.

His apartment was of the bigger end, his sponsors had deep pockets so he had comfortable living like he was used to in America.

Through the front door the kitchen was straight to the left a little small but had plenty of storage, and the eating area and living room were straight ahead and one big area. The hallway to the bedroom was past the kitchen with the bathroom to the right going down the hallway.
The porch has a sliding door across from the front door, a simple and small one bedroom, but well built and just what he needed.

He set her down on the kitchen table, and took a look at her, He turned the axe, examining the detail when his thumb slipped and he sliced his thumb just enough to draw a drop of blood, witch hit the oni's lips and fell down over her breasts. He didn't notice this much as he went to the bathroom to wash his thumb off and find a bandaid.
Because of this he didn't see the porcelain start to crack, before bursting into a full formed oni woman. She was left sitting on the edge of the table, her axe falling to the floor. Dazed and confused she would have no idea where or when she was, or why she was here. All she would know is had been forever since she had a good hard fuck, and she would take it from the first strong man she could find, who was obviously Jack.

He came back from the bathroom, and stopped dead in his tracks, staring at the five foot nothing girl, no longer a statue. "What." He said shocked, staring at her, the cloth barely covering her private bits.
Jack was a good five foot seven, not the tallest american but still a fair bit taller then most asian men, and far better built then most of them. Just the kind of muscles she would want.

Back
Top Bottom