Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Sex, Steam and Death (sexywriter777 and Mim)

Lizzy laid on her lover's chest, content as anything. She was always most content when she was laying with him. Her hair sprawled across his chest and throat and over his shouldering onto the pillow as she lay there with her eyes closed. Between the warmth of his skin and the even beat of his heart, she was almost asleep when he started talking again.

"Mm?" She raised her eyebrows and came closer to waking again when he said her name. At his proposal Lizzy jerked her head up and looked at him, grinning as if he really had asked her to marry him. "Oh Grim! Ya mean it?" She leaned up and kissed him hard. She was finally going to be allowed to step into Grim's world!

"Oh but...the Madame...Weekends is our busiest time. She wun be 'appy." It wasn't a no, Lizzy just didn't want Grim to have trouble with his employees.

He almost laughed at her exuberance and returned her passionate kiss. After she had calmed down slightly and stated a valid point, Grim shrugged. "Then I'll tell her at the same time I tell her that she's getting five new girls and I'm updating the building. Plus it'll give the other girls a chance to get some loving." he said with a laugh. He often joked with her about how she took all the love away from the other girls. He squeezed her gently, containing his own excitement at having her in his home.

Lizzy grinned, hardly daring to believe it. Grim! Her Grim in his home! She would be in a proper home and a proper bed all weekend every weekend! Of course the other girls would call her the boss's pet, but she didn't care. Besides, they wouldn't know how right they were.

"When can we start?" She asked eagerly. "This weekend? Friday night?"

Lizzy hugged him again and settled in to snuggle where she would be facing him with her hair sprawled out over his torso. Suddenly the weekend couldn't come quickly enough.

Grim laughed. "Well, I'll talk to the Mistress when I bring in the girls tomorrow night, which will be Friday. Then I'll take you home from there, and we can start our fun. Sound good?" He asked, knowing she would agree to it readily. He sighed, knowing they wouldn't have much longer, else the Madam would get irritable, and he rather liked keeping her in a relatively good mood.

Grim didn't mind if the girls knew that Lizzy was his favorite, for some of them, it was a challenge. Often they would approach him and try to seduce him, and he liked to play with their minds and send them on their way. That was probably the reason the older ones didn't like him much.

"Sounds wonnerful!" She grinned, kissing him again and sighing contentedly.

Then came a knock at the door. "Liz!" It was one of the other girls. "Lizzy, your Mistress Ellie's here! She says the longer ya keep 'er waitin the worse yer gonna get it."

Lizzy sighed. "Tell 'er I'll be out in a minute!" She turned and kissed Grim. "Duty calls," she said with a sad smile. Slowly she moved away from him, kissing down his torso as she went, until another, more sensual voice came through the door

"If it's because you're getting dressed, don't bother," the woman said. "Wicked women like you don't deserve clothes."

"Yes, Mistress," Lizzy called, kissing Grim one last time before moving to the door. From the bed Grim would be able to see a woman in a tight lace dress grab Lizzy by the hair and force a horse bit into her mouth before smacking her ass with a riding crop before the door was closed again. Through the door Mistress Ellie could be heard telling Lizzy what a terrible, ungrateful slut she had been for keeping her Mistress waiting. Their voices moved down the stairs as they went back to Lizzy's room.

Grim sighed slightly at them having to part, but he let her go, watching the woman he knew was a very kinky customer take Lizzy away and gag her. He thought of the fortune Lizzy must charge her. But he shrugged. Not his business. He placed the normal fee on the dresser before he got dressed and exited the room. Once he had left, he went off to purchase some things. If Lizzy was to be going to his home to be his pet, he wanted to be prepared. So there were certain items he needed to pick up.

Certain kinky items.

Lizzy was punished harshly for her tardiness. Mistress Ellie had brought a strap-on this time and dealt with her very harshly, holding onto the bit and hitting her with the riding crop while pounding into her. Lizzy was given a chance to redeem herself, but her Mistress didn't think she devoured her pussy eagerly enough so she was tied to the bed post while hot wax was dripped onto her nipples.

By the end of the four hours Mistress Ellie always reserved for Thursday nights, Lizzy was very, very sore. She had to walk naked up to the room she had with Grim to retrieve her dress. Once dresses she started making the bed and tidying up, sighing when she saw the money on the dresser. She shook her head as she pocketed it. When would he ever learn?

Friday afternoon nothing could ruin her mood. Lizzy hopped up on the bar and spread her knees when told without complaint. Her second customer of the day didn't even make it up the stairs before pulling his trousers open and demanding a blow job, which she did there on the stairs without asking for a cushion to kneel on. There were even two men who'd taken a bet who hired her and another to jack them off while playing cards to see who had the better concentration. She licked the cum off of her hand when demanded with a smile on her face. Every time the door opened, she looked up eagerly to see if it was Grim.

Despite his own eagerness, Grim didn't arrive any earlier than normal, entering through the door at the exact same time as every other night. When he did, dressed as impeccably as ever, he was followed by five girls, all dressed in rather shabby clothes, but all getting catcalls from the customers, who didn't hesitate to fondle them as they went passed. Grim ignore the customers, actually cracking a man across the hand with his cane when he tried to stop one of the girls. The group entered the Madam's office, and, a few minutes later, Grim stepped out. For a moment there was an expression of worry on his face, but it was gone in a flash, replaced with his usual controlled demeanor. His eyes scanned the room.

"Lizzy!" He called, his resonant voice carrying over the hubbub of the room easily. Once he had spotted her, he moved to her side, and offered her his arm, leading her towards the door.

When she finally saw Grim come through the door she smiled, but watched jealously as the five new girls followed him in. The youngest of them--the virgin, she presumed--wasn't even.that pretty! She watched them disappear into the office then her Italian reappear. She slid off the lap of a man deep in his drinks, refunding him the money he'd already paid, and followed Grim out on his arm. She felt more than ever like a proper lady.

"S'matter?" she asked once they were out in the quieter street. "Yer looked worried."

Grim shook his head slightly. "One of the girls hasn't returned from going out with a man last night. I'm slightly worried about it, but I keep telling myself that, more likely than not, she's drunk in his apartment, not realizing what time it is, or she tired of working for us and has run off with him. But I keep getting a bad, tingling feeling about this." He said. "But let's not have that interrupt our fun tonight." He said, leading her down the road to the small home he owned. Though it was small, it was a luxury, a stone wall surrounding it, an iron gate guarded by a man in black, seemingly unarmed. It wasn't hard to tell that this was the home of the man in charge. Grim tipped his hat to the guard, and led Lizzy through the gate.

He unlocked the door, opening it to a warm room with a roaring fireplace. The living room. The walls were covered by bookshelves, the wooden floor covered by a Persian rug. Two armchairs sat facing the fireplace, and a side hall led off to the other rooms on the main floor. A door in the far wall was labeled with a small plaque that read "Stairs".

Lizzy frowned. It wasn't like you could never leave the Hare; if you found something better you could quit just like any other job. She just hoped harm hadn't come to the girl. But that was why the farthest she ever went with a John was just outside the front door of the Hare, where there could be witnesses if he started to get unfriendly.

Thoughts of the missing girl were banished from her mind, however, when she saw Grim's home. Her mouth dropped open and she forgot to even greet the man at the gate. Her stunned silence continued when they walked in.

"Coo..." she said softly. "Whatcher 'angin round a cheap whore like me fer? You could afford a proper mistress an' effryfing." She'd figured Grim had some money, but she hadn't thought he was this wealthy.

Grim laughed softly. "Because I couldn't afford one when I started seeing you, and I don't think I could ever replace you." he said with a smile, kissing her lightly before leading her to the door. Opening it, he led her up the stairs to the bedroom. "And this, of course, is where we'll spend most of our time together." he said with a smile, opening the door.

The room held a large bed, crafted from bronze and covered with black silken sheets trimmed in gold thread. They matched the black curtains, hanging in front of the windows on either side. Across the room from the door was a closet, and a small chest sat at the foot of the bed. He had stored their toys and such there. He led her into the center of the room. "Well?" He asked, wondering what she thought of this room, considering her astonishment from the living room.

Lizzy smiled when he told her he couldn't replace her. That meant more to her than anything. She let him lead her by the hand up the stairs and into the center of the bedroom. When he asked her what she thought, she could only turn slowly in a circle.

"Coo..." she managed weakly. She saw why he insisted on paying her; he could afford it! She should be paying him to be allowed to stay here!

Turning, she looked at him with wide eyes. "Do I rely gotter leave on Sunday?" she asked with a small smile, knowing the answer was yes. She stepped back over to him and put her arms around his neck. "So...whaddayer wanner do first?"

He laughed. "Yes, the Madam would kill me dead if you vanished into my home for more than the weekend. Sh didn't like it as it is, but I managed to get her to agree." He said. As she put her arms around his neck, he smiled, kissing her lightly. "First, I have a gift for you." He said with a smile, and moved away from her, retrieving a leather collar with silver buckle and placing it around her neck. "A good pet wears a collar." He said with a smile.

Lizzy kissed him back. She smiled as Grim moved away to get a gift for her, and gasped lightly as he produced a collar of her very own. She'd never had a collar before! Moving her hair out of the way she allowed Grim to buckle it around her throat.

"It's beautiful!" she said softly, feeling the leather at her throat once it was on securely. She turned and grinned at him. "I'll be the bes' pet ever. Promise." She kissed his nose lightly, excited at the prospects of the weekend.

Grim smiled. "That's a good little pet." He said with a small smile, kissing her lightly. "Now, what shall we do first? Tie you down and tease you til you beg to cum? Actually..." He said, an idea coming to mind. "Why don't you give your new master a sexy striptease. Show him your sexy little body." He instructed her, moving to lay on the bed so he could watch the show.

Lizzy did as she was told, moving out to where he could see her. She untied her bodice and pulled it loose slowly. Pulling it off over her head like usual would be undignified, so she unlaced it completely and let it fall to the floor. Next she unpinned her skirt and petticoats, allowing them to fall to the floor as well. She had come wearing no undergarments, not expecting to need them. All that was left was her shirt, made of gauzy fabric that fell over her hips and just barely hid her prize. At first she started to slide it off over her shoulders, then gave Grim a coy look before pulling it back up and slowly pulling off her shirt from the bottom up.

Now Lizzy stood in the middle of the floor in nothing but a collar, half turned away from Grim and looking over her shoulder at him. She covered herself as if she were shy, though they both knew that was just a game. She stood, waiting for instructions from her master.

Grim lay back, propped against the headboard of the bed as he watched his lover slowly undress for him. His eyes trailed her body. He had removed his coat and hat, storing them on hooks b the bed. Now he slid off his pants and shirt, wearing only boxers, which barely hid the sizable bulge that emerged as her stripping concluded. He smiled slightly. She knew he liked it when she pretended to be shy.

"Now come here and expose yourself. sit in front of me and how your master how a slut pleasures herself." He instructed.

Lizzy obeyed, crawling up the bed until she straddled his knees. Pushing herself up onto her knees, she stretched her arms up above her head for him to get a good view of everything he might want. Tossing her hair back so it wouldn't cover her breasts, she moved her hands slowly down her body.

First they came to stop at her breasts, massaging them gently and tweaking her own already hard nipples. Then one hand slid further down, over her taut stomach, between her thighs. She closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure as she touched herself, hips slowly undulating.

"This is how a good slut touches herself," Lizzy explained quietly, "but a truly good slut can never please herself. A truly good slut is never pleased without her master."

Grim smiled. Already she made him smile and pleased him. He watched her caress her breasts, working her way over her pleasure zones. Her soft moans turned him on further as he enjoyed the show, he leaned back, bulge evident in his pants. "That's a good slut. If you can't be pleased without your master, I want you to touch yourself as you beg for your master to touch you. Tell him what you desire. How you want your master to touch you..." He said softly, still watching her self-pleasuring.

Lizzy smiled unabashedly at his evident erection before slipping two fingers into her hot cunt. A moan escaped her lips as she fingered herself, her thumb rubbing her clit as she did so.

"Oh please, Master," she begged. "I needjer so much. I wancher ta make love to me. I wancher ta fuck me 'ard an' fast. I wanna fuck in every room o' the 'ouse in every position we kin think of. I need to! Please master!"

Lizzy's fingers moved faster at her clit as she closed her eyes and arched her back. God she wanted that cocky inside her!

Grim smiled softly, before speaking. "Stop, slut." He ordered, standing up and gesturing for her to come to him. "Now that you are all warmed up, I want you to come undress me, and pleasure yourself while doing it, without your hands. You may use anything but, my body, my clothes, but not your hands." He told her, interested to see how she would keep her inner fire going while trying to get his cock free of his pants. He smiled a wicked smile. "And pants come last." he added. As much as he lusted after her... he liked to see her squirm for him.

Another part of his mind was actually considering fucking her in every room...

Lizzy stopped suddenly, upon command. When he gave her new instructions, she had to think for a moment before going into action. She leaned over him, kissing his beck gently.

"Do that mean I can't use me 'ands ta undress ya, too?" She asked quietly before sinking to his chest.

With her teeth, Lizzy pulled his tie loose and pulled it from around his neck. She moaned as she grinded against his shaft through his pants as slowly, one by one she managed to pry his shirt buttons loose with her tongue. Looking up, she smiled.

"Like that?"

Grim laughed softly. "That's not what I meant, but I like that, so we'll pretend that's what I meant." he said with a smile, sighing softly in pleasure as she used his member to pleasure herself. He could tell she was fully aroused now, as she ground passionately against his crotch, mouth working over his body to remove his clothing. He kept his hands off her body, wanting to only watch her pleasure unfold.

Lizzy continued to grind against Grim as she pulled his shirt down his shoulders with her teeth. Her feet kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks, then slowly she kissed her way down his chest, smiling mischievously and wiggling when she reached his bellybutton. She rimmed his bellybutton with her tongue while grabbing his tie. She couldn't grind against him while she took care of his pants, so his tie went between her legs.

She groaned as she used Grim's tie to pleasure herself. With a bit of difficulty Lizzy managed to unbuckle Grim's belt and undo his trousers with her teeth. She used her teeth to get them both over his hips, then her knees shimmied them the test of the way off. When she had accomplished her mission, Lizzy licked her way up Grim's cock, then up his torso before planting a soft kiss on his neck.

"Did I do good, Master?" she asked, looking up at him with wide eyes.

Back
Top Bottom