Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Sex, Steam and Death (sexywriter777 and Mim)

Madam Mim

One Big Modern Mess
"Oh Go oh yes! Harder love oh yeah!" Lizzy gripped the bars of the headboard, glad she'd thought to put a pillow up as her head bumped against it. "Oh spank me harder, daddy, I've been such a naughty girl!"

"Yes you 'ave you filthy slut!" On the word 'slut' she winced a little as a large, dirty hand came down on her ass with a loud smack. "Ooohh Imunna teach you 'ow ta b'have I will! Dirty bitch!"

"Mmmm such a dirty bitch!" Lizzy rolled her eyes into the pillow. It seemed like there weren't many men in London who could come up with any decent talk nowadays.

The bed creaked loudly as the fat man behind her grunted with exertion. His voice became more high pitched as he whined and thrusted harder into Lizzy's well-used cunt from behind. Both hands had previously been on her hips but now one gripped her ass painfully while the other tangled in her hair and yanked hard, causing her to open her mouth in silent pain as he came. Panting, he pulled out and did his trousers back up with some concerted effort. Annoyed, Lizzy pulled her skirts back down and straightened up.

"That'll be four pence extra then," she said testily, rubbing the shoulders that had gotten sore supporting herself.

"Wha'?! Whaffor?!" The bed groaned in relief as Bill the butcher finally got off. His great belly hung over his belt and the girls always drew straws for him. Lizzy always somehow managed to draw the short straw; what she got for being the boss's favorite, she supposed.

"Tuppence fer cummin inside wiffout nuffin," she could feel it sliding down her leg, "an' tuppence fer the 'air pullin. Weren't parta the deal an' now I gotter do me 'air again. An' yer wanna cum inside sommat go fuck yer wife fer once, Bill."

After more arguing Bill finally relented. Lizzy got her four pence in addition to the five pounds she charged up front. That was the standard flat rate for all the girls for "vanilla" as they called it. Something extra or special or weird and that was when the extras started getting tacked on. She cleaned herself up, redid her hair, and prepared to go back out. It was only seven o'clock after all.

Lovely Lizzy, she was called. Rather, that's how she was billed, being the youngest of the whores who made their living in the Wild Hare in Whitechappel, a den of pleasure and debauchery. Unlike the others she wore no makeup and still had all her teeth; she was billed as a fresh, pretty young thing and that was all part of the image. For men who weren't regulars and didn't know any better she charged two quid extra; it was in this way she had lost her virginity no fewer than thirty-seven times. The men liked having a girl who didn't look like the world had ridden her hard and put her away wet; no makeup covered her light freckles and her dark auburn hair hung straight and smooth around her shoulders, clear blue eyes rarely clouded with drink or opium. This way amongst the twenty-four other women she worked with Lizzy alone stood out as a rose among the thorns.

And the men here wanted to crush that rose's beauty. To stamp the life out of it. Most of her customers were rude and selfish, wanted only what she could give them and not to please her. Even the women who had chosen her were harsh and demanding with no regard for Lizzy's pleasure; she was often left unsatisfied. This was why she liked Grim, the owner of the brothel. Most of the others referred to him as "that dreadful Aye-talian," though never to his face, but Lizzy looked forward to his almost nightly visits. He took care of the place; made sure it was well-kept and that a doctor came around every month to make sure the girls were all clean (he was paid in free company), and made sure to keep up the appearance of just being a pub so the coppers wouldn't be banging down the door every other Tuesday (which was how often the chief of police was in to see Sweet Sue for an hour or so). But apart from that, Grim was a real gentleman or at least the closest as Lizzy had ever met. He had imagination in bed and no matter how rough or gentle he took it always made sure she got off too. Real manners, Grim, and it was no secret Lizzy was his favorite.

At sixteen she had come to the Wild Hare to work. Now four years later she was more jaded but no less hopeful that maybe her lot in life would improve. It was hard to believe while she was working, but in her spare time she quietly hoped. It was with new hope she opened the door again and went back downstairs. On the steps she spotted Grim at his usual table with his usual drink and smiled.

"You're early," Lizzy said brightly, perching herself on the Italian's knee and kissing his cheek. "Does that mean ya mean ta take yer time tanight? Hmm? Gonner torture me are ya?" She nipped playfully at his ear. She had no illusions; Grin wasn't close to anyone and she never expected him to be. Still, men came in here to pay for love, so she gave them love. "Whatcher in the mood fer, Grim?" Lizzy leaned in and kissed his neck softly and sweetly, heart fluttering as she did so. Just because she had no illusions about Grim didn't keep her from liking him a little.

Grim had never been one to follow rules.

Thus, most of his money came from running the Wild Hare, a orderly brothel in Whitechappel, as well as from the mandatory portions of drug sales in his territory. His influence wasn't very large, only a few blocks of the neighborhood around the Wild Hare, but it was his, and the small circle of criminals that answered to him kept it that way, as well as enforcing his will... elsewhere. Patrons learned quickly not to overstep the boundaries when paying for the girls in his employ. He knew most of them didn't like him, but he protected them nonetheless.

But, on any given day, he could blend in with the 'propers'. The higher up folk who disdainfully scowled on the orphans and children of the street (though most of the men didn't complain, when, ten years later, they were fucking the orphan girls in one of the rooms of the Hare) were Grim's disguise. No one suspected a gentleman of owning such a place.

Grim grew up in London, son of an Italian merchant. He had inherited the small fortune, and invested it in crime, building his small empire. But with his interesting childhood came useful knowledge- He could read and write in English, Italian, and Latin, do mathematics, and run a business. Useful skills.

But now he walked down the darkened street which held the major source of income to his small empire. He looked ordinary enough- a black top hat, black coat and tails, polished shoes, and a black cane with a silver dragon's head. But the cane held a hidden sword, the coat hid a small pistol and the top hat was a crown on the quick, fast paced mind of Grim di Inganni.

He stepped into the Wild Hare, taking in the movement of the room. His eyes scanned the room, taking in the various girls, but not Lizzy. Not his favorite. A small shudder had to be suppressed as he realized she must be serving another. Though he realized that was her job... He didn't have to like it. But he shook the feeling away and moved to the table that was always reserved for him, gesturing for a girl to bring him his drink. Soon enough, Lizzy returned, a smile crossing her face as she spotted him and moved quickly to sit on his knee. As she kissed and nibbled at his flesh, a small smile crept across his face.

"That depends, lovely. Do you like being tortured?" He teased softly, his slight Italian accent prevalent in his words. "Beautiful, I'm in the mood to make you scream in pleasure. How you want me to do that... is up to you tonight." he said softly, taking a si of his drink, almost finished with it. Lizzy's weight and warmth against him was pleasant, and he couldn't ignore the fact that he liked her more than any of the other girls, most of which were shooting her jealous glances.

Lizzy raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Coo! We are inna good mood tanight, ain't we?" She grinned and wiggled excitedly on his lap. It wasn't often Lizzy got to choose the program for the evening's entertainment. Her fingers slid over his silk buttons as she thought of what she might like for herself. Always a gentleman, her Grim--she liked to think of him as hers sometimes, on nights like this, though she knew he wasn't.

"Oh! I knows!" Lizzy smiled and scooted up higher on her boss's lap to avoid sliding off as she ignored the jealous glares and rolling eyes. "Since ya gots the time tanight, take it nice an' slow like. I dunno, like ya mean ta marry me er sommat." Like you actually care for me as a human being, was what Lizzy meant, though she lacked the self awareness to say it that way. "On'y free quid, Grim, anyfin ya like. But juss...fuck me like ya loves me, hey?" She leaned in close as she spoke, her lips just barely brushing his in a teasing ghost of a kiss.

Then she pulled back and grinned coyly. All part of the game, though he was her favorite partner. "Fuck me like you love me" was always Lizzy's request when Grim gave her the choice. It wasn't that she thought he loved her, nor did she ever expect him to, but whenever she requested it he always started out slow and deep, caring for her comfort and pleasure. Things typically started and ended vanilla--one could never go wrong with missionary--while the in between bits were where it got raunchy. Still, even through their most depraved fantasy Grim was ever the gentleman, caring not only for her comfort and pleasure but also whether he was hurting her more than was sexy or if she was genuinely scared. None of her other customers ever bothered even suggesting a safeword. Although, if you asked the madame, Grim was hardly a customer.

At first when he'd first started coming to see her three and a half years ago Lizzy had nervously insisted everything was free because he owned the place and she didn't want to wind up on the streets. Still she had woken up each time to the money he owed on the dresser. At first she had charged Grim like any other customer. Then as she became fond of him it was just the five pound flat rate for anything he wanted. Then it became four. Now Lizzy had just lowered Grim's bill to three pounds for anything he wanted, as long as he wanted, up in the nice room and soft, not-creaky bed reserved just for him. The madame often grumbled that soon he'd be taking the whole night with one of her best whores for free, though this was never said in front of him.

"So ya wanner finish yer drink an' go upstairs, er ya gots business first?" Lizzy asked, curling a bit of his dark hair around her finger. "Er talk. We kin talks if ya wants. I knows ya likes ta talk sometimes." The things Grim liked to talk about were often above Lizzy's education level, but his voice was soothing and she enjoyed learning from him.

Grim smiled softly at her excitement. "I am in a good mood, but for reasons that are not important." he said, Allowing her to slide gracefully off his lap before he stood and offered her his arm. "I don't have any business tonight, so we may begin our festivities now." He said with a small laugh, leading her to the stairway.

"'Fuck you like I love you...'" he quoted softly. "I think I can make that work." He whispered softly in her ear, his soft, warm breath tingling around her ear. He somehow knew that would be her request- too many customers came to the Wild Hare and requested outlandish, kinky things. He knew that sometimes, the girls just wanted to be loved, not used. He catered to that side when he could, but only to Lizzy. He knew the opinions of the other girls weren't in his favor. But as long as Lizzy worked for him... He didn't care.

A part of him was seriously considering an idea. Perhaps Lizzy could come to his home, a small, but lavish flat nearby. Then she would be free of the struggles and debauchery of the Hare. But... A part of him recoiled. Perhaps that would be showing too much favoritism. Being in charge, he had to be careful.

These thoughts, however, soon flitted away as they ascended the stairs to the nice, cozy private room set aside for him.

"S'important ta me, darlin," Lizzy insisted with a pretty little pout. She liked to know what she could about Grim; the Hare provided anonymity for most of its patrons, but Grim had some continuity to him. Little by little over the years she had built up a sort of idea of his life, though she never asked outright. Little things he'd said, other sorts of verbal and physical cues. She didn't care where her other customers came from or where they were going but Grim was a mystery she desperately wanted to unravel.

Then he did that thing he did. Lizzy had taken his arm, feeling like a proper lady on the arm of her gentleman, and was doing just fine until he whispered in her ear. His warm breath curled around her ear as he whispered promises of at least pretend love. He knew that was one of her weak spots, her ears, and she leaned on him more heavily, closing her eyes. She took a deep breath and tried to keep her knees from going any more wobbly than they already were. She led Grim up the stairs, past the first landing up to the private room high above the London streets. Caroline liked to brag that she'd once screwed the Duke of Winchester in this room, but no one believed her.

Quietly Lizzy shut the door behind them. She liked to think of this as their room, and the only time she ever came in here without Grim was to clean. It felt wrong to do otherwise. She took his coat and hat with a gentle kiss on the back of his neck and hung them up on the hat rack.

"So love...wot's it ta be, hm?" she asked with a coquettish smirk, pressing her body against him as she slowly untied his tie then started on his buttons. "Devoted wifey? Princess in need of rescuin? Pris'ner?" She wrapped his tie around her wrists and held them above her head before bringing them over his head and around his neck with a giggle. "Whotcher wanme ta be?" Lovely Lizzy swayed her hips slowly side to side, dancing gently on the spot in front of Grim as she awaited his decision.

Grim smiled as she was visibly affected by his whisper. He loved the effect he had on her. As she slowly undressed him, the small smile lingered on his face, considering the options. "Well, beautiful, if you are in the mood for lovin'..." He said with a small smile as he watched her sway and shifted delicately before him, her body only an inch or two from his. "I think you should be my fiancé. Perhaps I've just proposed to you and you want to let me know exactly how much you love me..." he suggested softly, leaning in to let his lips delicately brush hers. "Unless you are in the mood for something more kinky..." He said, raising an eyebrow slightly.

Grim could tell he had some effect on Lizzy, but he wasn't sure what it was. Perhaps she looked up to him more than the others, being so close to him. It was flattering in some manner.

Lizzy smiled. A fiance...who'd ever marry her? Still, it was a nice thought. A pretty fantasy to play at for the night. She finished with Grim's buttons and slid his waistcoat and shirt off of his shoulders in one smooth movement.

"Mmm an' I've waited s'long ta show ya 'ow much I loves yer," she crooned, leaning in to press a slow, tender kiss to Grim's lips. If she didn't know any better she'd have fallen for her own fantasy in that moment. She pressed her body against him firmly, nipples straining against her tight bodice and legs still a little weak. Grim sure knew how to woo a girl and if he had an actual wife or girlfriend she was a lucky woman.

"Start off gennle, love?" she asked, looking at him with wide eyes as if nervous. It was the same look she gave every time she was about to lose her virginity to some poor sap too new to this side of town to know better. "Then maybe...if I likes it...we could try somma them naughty fings I 'eard about? Me friend caught 'er maid wiv a book t'other day an' took it as it 'ad such dirty fings wrote innit. She showed me, Grim, an' I...well, I couldn't 'elp but fink of doin them fings wiv you."

Liszt looked down contritely, still with her arms around his neck and her clothed body pressed against his half-naked form. "Touch meself, I did...finkin o' you, an' all the fings you'd do ta me when I was yer proper wife." She leaned in and kissed his chest gently, then his shoulder. "Was that very wicked of me, my love?" she whispered against his skin, tongue darting out to gently taste him. She had always loved the way Grim tasted; some men made her lick their sweaty, dirty bodies but he always tasted clean. Even his dick was her favorite to suck on and she always did so with enthusiasm.

"Of course, love." he whispered to her. "Did you? Well, aren't you a nasty, wicked girl, aren't you?" he said with a small laugh,pulling her closer to him. "But that's all right, I can think of all sorts of naughty things I'd love to do with your body..." He said. then, with a small growl, he grabbed her, picking her up and spinning her around, only to gently push her to the bed and press his lips to hers, his hands sliding up to her bodice and began tugging on the laces. "But first, we've got to get you out of these clothes." He growled softly.

He had always liked to switch the tables rapidly on Lizzy- one moment she was doing her thing, undressing him and kiss his body, then he would take over and begin to work on hers, caressing her body through her clothing as he worked it off. And by her squirming and squeals, he knew she enjoyed it as much as he did. "I've waited forever to see your lovely body, all bare and untouched." he growled softly in her ear, warm breath teasing it once more before he gently nibbled her earlobe.

Lizzy grinned when she was called nasty and wicked. It always sounded different coming from Grim, as if he really meant it and it wasn't just dirty talk to help him along like it was with men like Bill. She squealed as she was spun around and fell back onto the bed, pulling Grim with her. God how she loved it when he took control!

"Oohh...I've waited ferever fer you ta touch me body," she whimpered, again made shaky as his teeth pressed against her ear. "I dun wannit ta be a white weddin...oh Grim..."

Lizzy lifted her arms for her bodice to come off over her head. Her nipples were nearly visible under her gauzy, cream-colored shirt and she'd missed a button on her skirt on purpose, tempting the men to take it off. She closed her eyes and slid her fingers along Grim's scalp through his thick, dark hair. She was so lucky to be his favorite.

"Oh Grim I loves yer so much darlin," she groaned, planting slow kisses along his neck. "I'm so wet fer ya...oh please me love..."

It was true. Beneath her skirts where she didn't wear knickers of any sort (what was the point?) she was already wet for her favorite patron. But he was taking his time undressing her, so she forced herself to wait. It was rare they ever undressed her completely anyway; earlier that afternoon she had simply been propped up on the bar and spread her knees, skirts pushed up to her hips. Grim's care for and devotion to her body was one of the many things that made her so fond of him.

"Grim," she groaned. "Take me, my love. Oh any way yer like, jus' take me!"

Grim gave her a small smile as she begged for him to take her, and he pressed a thing finger to her soft lips. "All in good time, my love." He whispered to her, then pressed his lips to hers as he removed the laces of her bodice and threw them to one side, letting the garment fall away. He began to slowly his along her jawline, suckling her delicate flesh as his hands roamed her body, tugging at her clothing and slowly removing the bits and pieces of it.

One hand slid up the soft inside of her leg, slowly crawling towards the delicate wetness between her legs. When he was about six inches away from her wet flower, his hand paused, and teasingly slid down her leg again. He loved to tease her, mostly because he knew that none of the other patrons would do this to her- he knew they all came, let her strip them down, and then took her right there, not building up any pleasure until the point where she thought she might burst.

Lizzy promptly clamped her mouth shut as soon as the slim finger came to her lips. As Grim spoke, she playfully captured his fingertip between her lips and sucked on it until he leaned in for a kiss. She groaned into the kiss, pressing her tongue gently against his lips. Grim was the only for a lot of things, including the only patron she would kiss on the lips and the only man she allowed to cum inside of her without protection and without extra charge. She sighed against his mouth as he began again to slowly undress her.

As he kissed along her jaw, Lizzy undid his pants and pulled them down over his hips, though that was as far as she could get them without moving from where Grim wanted her. She breathed in sharply as his hand traced up her now naked body, sliding up her soft thigh, and moaned then whined when he pulled away again.

"I thought I'd been a good girl?" she pouted playfully. She both loved and hated it when.Grim teased her; he knew how to make her beg, how to make her squeal and moan and writhe. Grim set her body aflame in all the best ways and he knew it.

Lizzy shifted her hips down a little, but it was no use; his hand was gone. She could tell this would be one of those nights where he would make her feel ready to burst. Perhaps she could encourage him towards a little tit for tat? Reaching down, she slid her hand into his half pulled-down trousers and wrapped her hand slowly around his shaft, caressing and stroking his cock lovingly and looking into his eyes, silently begging.

"As I recall, you were a nasty, wicked girl, and wicked girls deserve a nice teasing." he laughed, trailing up her legs only to slide away once more. He groaned softly as she reached into his pants to grasp his cock, stroking it as he toyed with her body. His kisses slowly crawled down her neck, across her collarbone, until his lips met the soft, delicate flesh of her breasts. He began to kiss his way over them, placing soft kisses and licks on her flesh. Then he took her nipple between his lips, suckling and rolling it between them.

He now let his hand caress her warm, wet lips, sliding between her legs and gently cupping her mound, rubbing softly as she stroked him. He could feel her wetness and arousal for him, and he smiled. Letting her nipple slip from his mouth, he smiled at her. "Oh, you are wet, aren't you, love?" he teased before kissing his way over to her other breast and repeating his ministrations on it.

Lizzy squirmed beneath his touch. Oh he was a wicked man for doing this to her! If only she didn't love it so. She whimpered as he spoke in her ear and trailed his fingers along the insides of her thigh.

"Oh please, love," she begged, her hips twisting beneath him. "I've waited so long fer ya. I was on'y wicked an' naughty the once. Promise." She gasped and squeezed his cock a little more firmly as she stroked it when he kissed his way down and took a nipple into his mouth. A strangled moan forced its way from her throat when he finally touched her and gently rubbed her slick, ready cunt.

"Mm so wet, love...on'y fer you, Grim." She leaned up and kissed him hard. "On'y fer you."

Indeed, Grin was one of the few customers who could make her wet with little effort. There was a woman called Ellie--a regular who sometimes liked to be called names and spanked and other times forced Lizzy to her knees at the end of a leash--and once a Frenchman whose name she didn't know. But with most of her customers they had to get her going first, if they even cared at all; some were so repulsive that she had to imagine Grim and remember to scream the right name as she faked the orgasm they didn't care about. But Grim could always turn her on no matter what, and she only got this wet for him alone.

Grim smiled slightly, accepting her kiss before breaking it to continue his ministrations. "I know, love. Just as I'm hard for you." he returned. Then he slid lower on her body, slow, teasing kisses trailing over her flat stomach and slowly down to her slick lips. In doing so, his cock slid out of her grasp, but it could wait. He wanted to taste her and please her first tonight.

Soon he was slowly kissing around her lips, teasing the sensitive skin around her delicate flower without actually touching it. He knew this would drive her crazy, and after a long, teasing minute of his kisses, he places a long lick across her lips before kissing them as well, suckling at the juices of her arousal.

Lizzy groaned as Grim's cock slipped from her grasp, knowing where this was heading. As he kissed and teased the skin around her sensitive slit she squirmed beneath him. He knew how to treat a girl right and torture her at the same time. She gripped his hair and twisted her hips.

"My love..." she murmured just before his tongue met her skin. Lizzy's pussy was aching for release and she gasped as his tongue slid smoothly over her most sensitive parts and he began to kiss her.

"Oooohhh yeah love," Lizzy moaned, pulling Grim gently closer by the hair. "Oh yeah...righ' there..."

He only continued his ministrations, secretly smiling to himself, enjoying the effect of his tongue and lips on her. He felt her slender fingers work into his hair and press him in closer to her slit. He could smell her arousal, and intoxicating, sweet scent. He slowly slipped his tongue between her lips and let his fasten onto her sensitive clit, suckling gently at the bud.

He could hear her moans and soft cries for more, and they added to his soft smile of satisfaction, knowing he was driving this woman crazy.

Lizzy's hips rose off the bed as Grim sucked on her sensitive clit. The pleasure was so intense it was almost painful! She cried out and one hand flew from his hair to one of the bars on the headboard. All of the beds in the Wild Hair had brass bedstands with bars for chaining, tying, gripping, etc. and even the bed in the master suite was no exception. Lizzy's hips bucked against Grim's mouth as he pleasured her and her cries fee louder.

"Oh please, Grim!" she pleaded loudly. "Please put it in me! Oh give it to me, love! Please!"

Grim paused in his pleasure-torturing and trailed kisses back up her body until his warm hard cock pressed against the opening of her wet slit. With a sly smile he replied, "As you wish, love." And he slowly pushed his large length inside her, groaning softly in pleasure. He lowered his lips to hers once more.

His tongue played against her lips, seeking entrance into her mouth as he slowly thrust in her dripping snatch. His hands caressed her sides and breasts as he made love to her, gently, teasingly.

Lizzy smiled and her heart was sent aflutter when Grim spoke next. It felt as if he really did love her. She closed her eyes and groaned in relief and pleasure as Grim finally pushed his thick cock into her slick, needy cunt. She held tightly to his shoulders as he first entered her, then let her hands roam his body freely.

"Oh Grim," she gasped as he slowly made love to her, "oh yeah tha's 'ow I likes it...slow an' deep love...ooohhh..."

Each time Grim thrust in, Lizzy pushed her hips up to meet him. Her nails slowly dragged their way up his back before sliding back down his sides. Gently she held his hips as he pushed into her, loving the feel of his muscles contracting every time he moved inside her. Grim always filled her so completely. She gasped and groaned as he hit a particularly sensitive spot.

Grim kept up his slow rythym, pumping against her body ever slowly, grunting softly as he entered her. He gasps and groans elicted a fire inside him, and the feeling of her nails clawing lightly at his skin was vaguely arousing, her hands traveling over his body as he slowly and passionately slipped in and out of her pulsating hole.

He felt her hips thrusting up slightly from the bed every time he entered her, and he smiled. He doubted she reacted this positively to othe customers, at least not genuinely. Somehow, he could tell her groans and expressions of pleasure weren't faked. She wanted him And he wanted her, more than he would ever let on.

Lizzy moaned, arching her back gently. The noises she made weren't of a prostitute trying to earn a living by selling a fantasy, but of a woman in the arms of the closest thing to a lover she had. Getting involved with customers was strictly forbidden, and the boss even moreso, but if it weren't Lizzy wouldn't have to hold back the emotions that flooded her mind every time she was with Grim.

Heaven was feeling Grim's throbbing shaft moving ever so slowly and gently in and out of her. She groaned and gripped his hips more firmly, pulling him into her harder, more forcefully, but nearly just as slowly. Already she was close, but tying to hold out for her Italian lover.

Then Grim changed his pace slightly. He would enter her in a quick, powerful thrust, then slowly slip out of her before thrusting again. Her moans drove him closer to the edge of his own orgasm, and a hand slipped down to toy with Lizzy's sensitive clit as he filled her, making sure they would topple into orgasm together. By ber groans and her hands gripping his hips, he knew she was close to the edge, like he was.

Lizzy grunted each time Grim thrust into her and gasped at his hand on her clit. Her own thrusts upward became more choppy and uneven. Her grip became tighter.

"Ah Grim me love! I'm so close! Grim I--Oh God Grim yes! Yes! Of yeah!" Lizzy wailed in ecstasy, thrashing about beneath Grim while at the same time holding her body close to his.

"Grim tha'..." Lizzy panted, struggling for air once they'd both finished, "tha' were bloody amazin, tha'! Thanks fer showin a girl a good time. Awweys treat a lady right, you do." She grinned and snuggled next to him. "Pillow talk?"

Grim grunted softly as she thrashed beneath him in pleasure, driving him over the edge with the closeness of her body to his and the warmth of her slit clenching around his thick member, as if milking him for his cum. He thrust deeply in her as he came, thick milky cum filling her with a thick warmth. He panted softly, removing himself gently from her cunt and laying next to her.

As she snuggled up against him, he gave her a small smile, wrapping an arm around her as she panted her compliments to him. He gave her a smile after catching his breath. "Yes... Yes it was..." he said softly, kissing her lightly on the lips. "Bloody amazing indeed, love." He said, squeezing her gently. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked. "If you give me a bit, I might be willing to go again." he said with a small smile.

Lizzy smiled as Grim wrapped an arm around her, making her feel safe and wanted. She moved her long auburn hair off of her neck and tossed it to where it fell onto the pillow above Grim's shoulder, but still a few curls stuck to their sweaty bodies. She shrugged when he asked what she wanted to talk about.

"I dunno...anyfin. S'just sometimes ya gots stuff ta do an' I likes it better when yer stay fer a while." She smiled when he suggested going again. The Italian always left her more than satisfied, but she was always willing to go another round for him.

"I dunno love," she said with a grin, kissing his chest. "Madame Toury migh' go off fer takin me up all night, charge ya double." After a long pause, Lizzy pushed herself up to where she leaned on her elbow on the mattress and looked at him. Her hair fell over one shoulder as she searched his face, a tight knot forming in her chest. "Ya dun hafter, y'know," she said softly but seriously. "Pay, I mean."

Back
Top Bottom