Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hel Bound- Moon/Lady

Mylakka shook his head a little. "Fydra still thinks Thor's going to marry her and have ugly babies then?" he'd had the distinct displeasure of working for Fydra for a few years. he hated her almost as much as he hated Odin the vapid bitch. "will you be safe going back to Asgaurd?" he asked, frowning a little. "not that i care but Hel would be upset..." he admitted, sounding grumpy. "i wish i could understand why they hate her so much."

Thor gently pulled her into a hug. "hush now. it's not your fault." he promised her. "it is Fate, and Fate always does these things. if you are to bring the Ragnarok then that is what is meant to be. the Nine Realms are festering, and perhapse they are in need of a good exterminating." he pointed out. "there are no innocents anymore." he pointed out. "and honestly? i don't think Loki even cares that he's not Asgaurdian." Thor admitted. "and you shouldn't either because you have people who do care about you, who do love you. like me and Loki... and the... Worm." he grumbled, sulking. "he understands that and you should as well. what do they matter? you are better than them."

Loki snorted looking amused.”She does. Though Hel doesn’t look nearly as sure about marrying him. She finds you to interesting.”Loki said looking at the vampire before sighing, shaking his head a little.”I don’t know why, and I have known them since I was a child, they hate us because we are different.”He shrugged before rubbing a hand over his face.”I should be going.”He said though he made no move to leave.

Hel sighed softly as she leaned into him, closing her eyes as he held her.”Oh….well that is good to know. That I would not be killing innocents…”She muttered closing her eyes before nodding a little.”I do not think he cares either.But the others…make it hurt.”She shuddered pained because the memories were making her head pound

Mylakka chuckled in delight. "i find her delightful." he admitted simply. "though.. i have to admit, i'm a little worried about how she'll feel about me once she regaines her memories." he admitted, running a hand through his hair. "do you think she will still come and visit me?" he asked softly before blinking at the other. "save it for another day. for when Thor can go with you. going alone is a stupid risk. i don't want to have to save your life because chances are... i won't." he pointed out. "your not nearly pretty enough for that and i still hate you a great deal." he admitted. "so if you get cast onto the ground broken and bleeding, your either going to have to hope a human comes along to save you, or your just going to have to wish you where dead." well... at least he was being honest.

he smiled at her as he held her, sighing a little. "i know it hurts... it will always hurt i think." he admitted softly, rubbing her back. "it is unfair what they do to you, unfair what they do to Loki. all either of you wanted was a place to belong but... in truth, i think you might have found that place." he admitted, indicating the room. "you belong here... with Mylakka. he seams to make you happy and he loves you." Thor admitted. "here, you will always be accepted."

“She is delightful. Even more so when she’s thinking about shoving you over because you’re being insulting. She’s very interesting when she remembers herself.”loki said snickering a little before sighing a little.”I think you would have to tell her not to visit. You accepted her, when no one else did.She will come back.”He said shrugging a little before smirking at the other man.”Oh, I think you would.Because Hel likes me, and you want her to like you. Which means you have to save me, even if I’m stupid enough to go home. And I wont do that, at least not now.”

Hel swallowed hard shivering a little before leaning back to look up at him, rubbing her tears clear before sighing softly. “I will.”She muttered pleased at the idea of being able to stay, before frowning at the god in front of her,”….you’ll still come visit wont you?”She said looking worried about being abandoned by her friend.

Mylakka snorted a little and shook his head a little. "i'ma cruel and sadistic man, of course i'm insulting." he stated with a flip of his hand. "besides, with you dead, i could no doubt easily kill the Caveman outside of her knowledge and then i would have no more competition for her attentions." he pointed out with a sly grin. they both knew Mylakka would never kill someone just so he wouldn't have to share. the Vampire was old, and lived by a very specific code of conduct, and killing people who didn't deserve it was something that Mylakka just couldn't do. "come on, lets get back." he ordered. "i feel nervous standing here."

Thor smiled at her. "of course i would visit! i can't let that Worm have you all to himself!" he complain. "i'll visit so often that i become an annoyance and a nuisance!" he promised with a smug little smirk. "i'll even take over a room in this castle and stay for weeks on end, just to drive that Worm crazy." he chirped happily. "then, perhaps he will leave and i can have you all to myself!" he teased, winking at her to show he was only joking.

“You are that, but you wont be insulting to her.Though I might consider paying good money to watch you do it.”He said snickering a little.”You vampire, fool no one but yourself with words like that.”He said snickering a ltitle as he nodded,”Me to. It’s a little weird standing here.”he said looking nervous as he headed for the castle.

“Good. I would get bored without you here.Though letting me win all the time at poker is kinda boring.”She said looking amused before leaning back, snickering.”You cant do that. That would be mean.”She said making a face at him before shifting to get up,”Come. Lets go for a walk.”She said moving to the edge of the bed, starting to get up.

Mylakka snorted a little. "i would never be insulting to Hel. she's the only person i actually LIKE having around you insufferable nuisance." he complained simply. "and i could kill you if i really wanted to." that, again, was a lie. but, well, like Loki said. it was easy to lie to ones self. he headed back into the castle just as the constant drizzle, which had soaked them both, turned into a pouring rain. he shed his outer jacket and hung it on the cloak before sighing. "i ruined my good shoes." he complained, looking down at the very expensive and comfortable leather shoes that where now soaked through and forever ruined.

Thor chuckled a little as he shrugged. "what? i got better once i knew the rules... frankly, i think i'm just bad at poker..." he admitted making a face. Mylakka, Loki, and Hel had completely wiped the floor with him. though Mylakka proved to be nearly as good as Loki when it came to 'poker face'. he got up as she did and handed her the leg braces with a tilted head. "it's raining. we'll have to take an indoor walk. Loki and the Worm should be back soon."

“Uh-huh.Keep telling yourself that.”Loki snickered a little as they walked, cursing as the rain poured, sighing as he took off his jacket.”sadly, I am not a god of shoes, otherwise I might be able to fix them for you.”he said teasing the vampire a little as he stripped out of his own ruined shoes.”Take hel shopping. She needs clothes, and you can get some new shoes.”He said shrugging as they headed to find the other two.

“You just might be.But its okay, we like you anyways.”She teased patting his arm, before putting on the braces. Swallowing hard as she put weight on her feet and got up.Taking a small step as she gripped his forearm.”Indoor’s okay. Now that I can walk, I want to make sure I wont be weak again.”She said knowing she probably should take it easier then she was, but she couldn’t help it.

Mylakka snorted a little and shook his head. "you should be the god of shoes..." he grumbled. "maybe i'd like you more then." he grumbled as he tossed his nice shoes into the bin. "we'll go shopping tomorrow, it's supposed to be clear out." he decided even as he stripped his sopping shirt off, just as ruined as his shoes. pure silk shirts weren't supposed to get wet. it did leave him barefoot and shirtless in the corridor though, his lean, pale, perfect body gleaming in the light as he headed upstairs to take a shower, pausing as he caught sight of Thor and Hel.

Thor snorted a little and rolled his eyes. "you where never weak Hel." he stated calmly. "you could beat up almost anyone in Asgaurd." he admitted. "that's why most of them didn't dare go after you, because Asgaurdian or not, you could, and would, put them in their places." he admitted with a grin as they walked out of the room before pausing as he noticed Mylakka and much to Thor's utter horror he felt his mouth go dry at the sight of the other and something like... no, it simply COULDN'T be! "i'm cold, i'm wet, my favorite shoes are ruined and i had to spend the morning with Mr. Bitch a lot. get out of my way so i can get into a hot shower!" Mylakka hissed at Thor who stepped out of the way before he even realized what he was doing. Mylakka did smile at Hel though. "we're going to go shopping tomorrow. you need some clothes and since Loki isn't 'The God Of Shoes' i need a new pair." he admitted. "i was wondering if maybe... where we're going to be out anyway... if you'd like to go out on a date with me after the shopping trip?"

“You like me, you just don’t want to admit it.I know how crushes can be, embarrassing to admit to. But its okay, you can tell me.”Loki said refusing to be ruffled, or disturbed at the sight of that much bare skin. It was a well known fact that Loki was a shapeshifter, and definitely spent time as female at one point, and was technically Hel’s mother, but no one mentioned that part of the lore if they wanted to stay on this side of the grave.

Hel smiled looking up at him as she tightened her grip on his arm, squeezing, thanking him for the kind words without saying anything.”Well, that is good to hear.”she muttered before looking at mylakka, looking startled to see him in such a state of undress.”I…I would love to.”She said flushing at the sight of the man standing so close to her, though she looked confused at the mention of ‘god of shoes.’ Loki coughed to hide a snicker as he walked in, glancing at thor’s reaction to the vampire, looking amused

Mylakka smirked at the other. "well, you ARE pretty enough to be a woman." his smirk deepened. "i guess that's where Hel gets her... ahem.. looks from?" he asked with a snicker before bounding up the stairs before Loki could hurl some sort of death ray at him. he smiled at Hel as she looked him over, feeling very pleased with the way he looked. he grinned at Thor, feeling very smug and then heft to take a shower as Thor glared at Loki. "Not, a word little brother." he hissed. "not a word! come on Hel, let's go for that walk shall we?" he asked smiling at her as he let her lead him around. Mylakka proved that he was a shower hog then, because he spent almost an hour in the hot steam, just trying to warm his core temperature back up. Vampire's didn't really have warm blood, they where, of a sort, cold blooded animals, so it took a while for him to get his temperature back up.

“Shut up!”Loki snarled as he threw a godbolt after the vampire before shaking his head amused.

Hel flushed more as she realized that the other was feeling smug as she looked him over, swallowing hard as she watched the other before nodding looking up at Thor.”let’s.”She muttered following after the other.

When he returned Loki smirked as he looked up from the book he was reading, his daughter curled up under his arm, pressing a kiss to her hair as she napped.”Feeling better?”He asked looking amused at the vampire, knowing he should wake hel up so that they could talk, having heard from thor that she was starting to remember more, but he wasn’t about to face the emotional strain of a death goddess when she realized just how much the asgardians screwed up her life.

Mylakka smiled a little and nodded. "much, i hadn't realized how much my core temperature had dropped." he admitted, his hair still damp, but his skin looking a nice healthy pink instead of that pale white. "how is she? Thor just told me that she was starting to remember more..." he admitted, worry staining his voice. "do you think she'll remember the attack?" he asked, glancing at Loki, looking troubled. "it would be nice if we could punish the people responsible but... will it... hurt her?" he asked softly, worried so very much about Hel. "i don't want her to hurt anymore..."

Loki smiled a little though it was strained, shifting the girl as she started to stir, holding u pa hand to make the other be quiet for a few moments as he muttered in asgardian, soothing her before he sighed as she settled back down into sleep. “She is. And she has. At least from what I can tell….but she’s not thinking about it in full pieces, more just glimpses.”loki said a slight frown between his eyebrows, the strain of easedropping on another god’s thoughts was taking its toll. “I think we should stay out of the way if she does remember who it is…but…its going to hurt,badly. If who I think is responsible.”He sighed tiredly, so tired of the others hurting his daughter.

Mylakka fell both still and silent as Hel stirred, his eyes narrowed before he relaxed as she went back to sleep and he lowered his voice a little more so he wouldn't wake her. "it was Odin i'm sure." Mylakka murmured softly. "the old bastard. he would die for the chance to get rid of Hel... i just wish i could understand why. while i was still in service... he used to give me this look. like he knew something about me that no one else did, not even me... when he beat me and cast me to Midgaurd... he said something about making sure i couldn't ruin things..." he admitted softly, staring at Hel. "i think he knows things... and he doesn't want other people to know them."

“Most likely. Odin is all seeing, he’s supposed to know things.”Loki muttered absently stroking hel’s hair, before sighing softly.”…I wonder…”his eyebrows drew together.”She was left fairly close to your place. Somewhere where you would smell her. And it’s a proven fact that vampires find asgardians good drinks.”He sighed softly.”What if he left her, beaten and bleeding, close enough to you, thinking you’d be angry enough to kill her?”

Mylakka frowned a little and then nodded. "your right, as soon as i smelled her i wanted her. but for some reason it didn't occur to me that she was an Asgaurdian..." he admitted. "i don't really know why. she just didn't look like one and her scent wasn't something i truly recognized so i took her home instead. if that's truly what Odin was planning, then that means he's known i was alive all along..." here Mylakka shuddered. "not a pleasant thought... though it was a good plan. had it been you, or any other Asgaurdian, i probobly would have ripped their throats out with my teeth." he admitted with a low growl. "which means once again, he is trying to manipulate and use me." he hissed, his eyes flashing. "if i HAD killed Hel, he would have used this as an excuse to have someone come down here and kill me, no matter how much he disliked her it would have been the excuse he needed... he could just very well be covering his own ass."

“Well,when she’s not blasting someone with god bolts or tearing them a new one, she does look amazingly innocent and small.”Loki muttered looking down at his beautiful crippled daughter gently stroking her hair before nodding slightly.”Its not a pleasant thought,but he left me with the task of destroying you. He had to know that it was a risk, knowing me well enough to think I’d leave you alive.”He sighed softly thinking about it.”And if you had killed her, it would have been a excuse to change everything to how he wanted it….and make sure ragnorok wasn’t happening the way it was planned…”

“plotting…you two are plotting and it makes my head hurt.”Hel muttered sounding grumpy as she stretched, standing before she thought about it, and tumbling to the floor in a mess as loki caught her and gently lowered her down.”Now that you can stand, you still have to be careful.”Loki scolded lightly before standing, picking her up.”We better all get some sleep.”

Mylakka chuckled a little and nodded. "your right. she looked so helpless that i just couldn't bring myself to make a meal of her." he admitted with a smile before he grimaced and looked away. "there was a long time where i wish you had simply killed me." he admitted softly. "i felt as if i had nothing left to live for... i loved Odin you know, he was the father i never got to have... and when he turned on me..." he shook his head. "but now i think, i understand..." he admitted, looking at Hel. "you knew, if Odin wanted me dead, then i was more than i appeared, didn't you? you know something about me... that even i don't know..." he jumped when Hel spoke and he smiled at the girl. "not plotting, picking motives apart." he corrected playfully. yelping as she collapsed he went to help her, but Loki had beaten him to it and he sighed a little. "Listen, Loki..." Mylakka stated suddenly, looking at the other with his gleaming yellow eyes. "thank you." he muttered softly before turning and leaving the room for his own bed. not that he slept very well. he had nightmares from his past, and he ended up sitting up most of the night in front of the fire, staring off into space.

In the morning Loki smirked a little as he watched the woman over the edge of the book he was reading, grinding his teeth. No matter how much he wanted to tell her to sit down and just wait for mylakka, he didn’t. Because it was good to see her so excited about something,even if it was a semi-date with a vampire. “Lakka!Are you ready to go?”Hel said smiling as she leaned against the door a little as mylakka came in, giving her legs a rest as she smiled happily. She was so ready to be out in the crowd, to be a normal person for once, that she wasn’t even considering how dangerous it could be for them to be doing so.

Mylakka entered and he had to smile at her pacing. "did you just call my Lakka?" he asked, sounding oh so very amused. "well, alright, it's better than 'worm' i suppose." he teased taking her hand and kissing it, glancing at Loki. he was well aware that the man would be following them around to offer protection if anything happened. and hidden amidst his person Mylakka had his old gear. guns, knives, and a magical weapon that Loki himself had given Mylakka. who could ever have guessed that thousands of years ago, it was Mylakka who was the inspiration for the 'Grim Reaper'. "shall we, my lady? i'll bring the Wheelchair as well, in case you get tired." he promised, indicating the thing, which he could wheel along and stash their parcels in until she got too tired to walk. then he'd just call for one of his Vampire servants to take the packages home.

he took her hand and lead her out into the world, with the noisy people and the laughing faces and the all around loudness. clothing store after clothing store. he got her everything she needed and wanted. including jewelry and some nicknacks that she liked. something to make her room a little more personal. by the time they where done she had everything she'd need, of only the finest clothes. and he had bought himself several pairs of new shoes, well aware that with Hel and Loki around, they where going to get fairly ruined, fairly quick. "well, that was a shopping trip!" Mylakka stated with a happy little grin. "let's duck in here." he suggested, indicating a family bathroom. "and get you into new clothes before we go on our date." he let her into the room and waited outside while she changed, examining his nails as he did so, wondering where it would be best to take her? not to a restaurant. while it would be good to give her legs a break, he thought a picnic by the beach would be more to her style. so, within seconds the other packages where gone, taken away by Mylakka's vampire servants, and had been replaced with a picnic basket that Thor had provided of her favorite things.

Hel smiled as they shopped, so excited that she ignored most of the people who looked at them once or twice, ignored the people who were watching the poor crippled woman. Smiling as she changed she sat down on the toilet as she changed into her jeans before wincing, swallowing hard. “Mylakka?I cant kepe walking.”She said flushing a little as she stumbled back up, leaning on the door as she pulled it open. “Oh?You’re okay to just go on a picnic?”She asked frowning slightly, biting her lip. While she really wanted to just go on a picnic, she was worried that her friend was doing what she wanted, just because it would be more comfortable for her then what he would find nice to.

he smiled a little. "it's alright, i already had my servants take the bags back home, so you can have your Wheelchair." he admitted, helping her into it carefully. "while a restaurant is nice, i don't feel like keeping up table manners." he admitted with a shake of his head. "nor with dealing with so many other people. i would rather sit outside for once. it's usually too cloudy or rainy this time of year to enjoy the outdoors." he admitted with a small smile. "besides, i wanted to take you to the beach." he admitted as he let her wheel herself unless her arms got tired. "besides, this was the perfect chance to steal the picnic basket that Thor made for you. i do beleive he was going to ask you for a picnic of his own when we got back." he admitted with an impish little grin. hey, he had served under Loki for three years, of course he'd picked up a liking for pranks.

“Good.Didnt want to deal with all those packages.”She said looking bemused and happy as she started pushing herself. Looking up at him she nodded, “Ah, yes that would be a good reason to go for a picnic instead of a restaurant.”She said looking pleased at the idea of just being able to act normal. Giggling at his words she shook her head looking up at him.”That wasn’t nice. Thor’s going to be mean.”she said looking amused though as they got near the beach, swallowing hard as she carefully stood.”Come on, lets go get the perfect spot then…”She said looking unsure about stepping onto the soft sand.

he chuckled a little at her, smiling a little as he watched her wheeling along. "of course Thor's going to be mean. he's a neanderthal. violence is all they know." he admitted with a smug little smirk as he watched her stand, gently taking her arm so that he could support her, letting her walk in the soft warm sand. he wondered if she'd ever been able to do that before, walk in the sand, feel the ocean water lapping at her toes. "i won't let you fall." he promised her, smiling as she hesitated. "it will be alright, i'm right here." he promised, letting her lean on him all she wanted as she took her first steps.

Back
Top Bottom