Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hel Bound- Moon/Lady

“Vampires were, but…I think most came to niflihiem after odin banished them….we who odin hates must find a similar home.”She said looking amused as she sighed softly settling onto the bench, absently rubbing her thighs. Trying to relax the tense muscles before nodding, glancing towards the woods, though there was a vague panic in her eyes, as long as the asgardians weren’t getting closer, she wasn’t freaking out yet.”I did notice that.”She muttered sighing softly as the wind blew at them, blowing a facefull of her scent into his face.

Loki smirked a little at that, because he just knew that mylakka wasn’t puny anything, but thor would figure that out eventually. Tensing a little he frowned.”Well..maybe.We’ll just watch and if he makes a move, we’ll stop them.I don’t want to deal with a vampire high on asgardian blood.”he shuddered a little before frowning slightly.”Humans are annoying,but it seems they have indeed come up with a way to help her walk.”he said looking displeased with that idea.

he scowled a little. "so it's Odin's fault i'm a bloodsucking Leach? figures... well at least i'm old enough now to handle a bit of sun." he admitted simply, carefully undoing the braces and then massaging her legs himself. "he's ruined my life several times already, what's one more tot he list?" he mused simply before he froze, his pupils dialating as he inhaled and then choked and stood up very quickly. "i'm sorry... i... your smell..." he managed to stutter. "fuck..." he staggered backwards. "i'll be right back.. i need blood..." he admitted, turning to flee. he wouldn't drink from her, not yet... but there where no other people close enough to him to feed him in the time that he needed. he knew he shouldn't have skipped his feeding. he was supposed to have fed four days ago, but she had attracted him instead and now that he'd smelled her, he was loosing that tight bit of control he struggled so hard to never let go of.

Thor scowled a little and shook his head a little. "i don't want to deal with the Worm at all... he's TOUCHING her!" Thor growled as he started massaging the other woman's legs before he froze just as the Vampire did. Thor had been around enough Vampires to know what THAT meant... hungry Vampires where the worst kind. "Loki... i think we might have to go stop him." Thor warned, his grip tightening on his Hammer as Mylakka panicked and tried to escape the alluring scent of Hel, but every instinct urged him to stay and dine on the sweet blood of a god.

“Well, if its his fault I’m crippled, does it really surprise you he made his curse for vampires blood?”She muttered before looking up at him, looking startled as the man stood, looking torn between staying and going.

Loki growled, looking annoyed as the man rubbed her legs, looking annoyed before snarling quietly, “Don’t use the hammer. If you try for him, you might hit her.”he warned as he approached slowly, wincing as hel screamed and threw herself back, wincing as the woman struggled to get up and leave, even though it wasn’t possible without her braces.”Mylakka, go.”He ordered looking at the vampire as they approached, knowing they had to get the vampire away from the woman, and soon otherwise mylakka was going to regret it when he hurt her.

he shrugged a little. considering Odin was who he was, nothing really surprised Mylakka anymore. Thor grumbled but nodded and let Loki handle it as Mylakka hissed at Loki, angry that the other was bothering Loki and he moved to leap onto the god when Thor was suddenly there and... oh sweet merciful heavens he had cut himself, there on the neck, and his sweet sweet blood was laying a trickle down that pretty tan skin... Mylakka was on the god before anyone had time to react. Thor yelped in pain as Mylakka latched onto him, but Thor didn't seam to be trying to shake the Vampire off at all. Mylakka practically gorged himself on the Thunder God before he froze and jerked away from the other, looking utterly stunned at what he had done and he looked just a little green as Thor rubbed his neck. "that hurt!" Thor complained, sulking as he examined the blood on his fingers. only Loki would be truly aware of what Thor had done. Thor was the weakest powered god there, relying on strength, not power. he had willingly given the Vampire his blood, to keep the man from going after higher power sources. "Fuck! i'm sorry! i didn't mean to!" Mylakka stated, clearly more than a little panicked himself. "i just.. i mean. it hit me so suddenly!"

Loki looked startled to find himself being protected by Thor of all people. He annoyed the gods equally, but most of them he annoyed odin and thor most of all.But considered the small woman crouching on the other side of the bench, it really didn’t surprise him that thor had offered himself. Not only because Thor was the weaker of the three gods there, and therefore less likely to make mylakka go insane by feeding on, but because it was hel. Smiling slightly as he glanced at mylakka he stepped around to crouch down in front of the bench,”Hel?Sweetheart, can I pick you up?”He said looking at her, looking even more startled as hel nodded. It seemed she was freaked out enough to accept help, or maybe she remembered parts enough to know he wouldn’t hurt.

Loki smiled slightly as he gently picked her up, tucking her head close to his chest as he held her before smirking at the vampire,”It seems you find thor irresistible. Not that I blame you, he is quite stunning.”The trickster smirked, knowing that it had been hel the vampire was interested in, not thor.

Thor huffed a little and Mylakka was still looking a little green as his pupils dilated. considering who it was Mylakka had probobly never had Asgaurdian blood before and he was higher than a kite and probobly completely confused as to what was going on. he did growl when Loki went near Hel but when she didn't panic he relaxed and Thor glared at Loki. "That is NOT funny!" "...i've... never... you know... with a guy before." Mylakka finally stated, still looking quite a bit out of it. "...i think i'll stick to girls. their blood isn't so..." and here he wrinkled his nose and Thor puffed up. "My Blood is JUST FINE!" he complained indignantly, only digging himself deeper into the hoel for Loki's amusement. and later, no doubt, Hel's. "you alright Hel? i didn't hurt you?" Mylakka asked, frantic as he looked at her and Thor sighed. "he's going to be jittery all night now..." he complained. "and i'm still bleeding!" "well i'm not licking your neck shut! get a Band-Aid!" "a... a what?" "oh for the love of... you Gods are always so useless." Mylakka complained, feeling the urge to get back inside and huddle up in a nice dark corner until his paranoia went away. "there's not someone watching us is there? i feel like someone's watching us..." "there's no one watching us Worm, try to calm down a little." "don't tell me what to do Caveman!" Mylakka hissed, his eyes darting around, looking for the person that wasn't there. really. a man like Mylakka high, Thor should have known better.

Hel buried her face against loki’s chest, less frightened by the god holding her then the vampire who was acting weird. Loki smirked slightly as he shifted his hold on hel, raising a eyebrow at thor.”That was definitely funny. Maybe Hel will be so kind as to let you declare your undying love for the vampire.”The trickster smirked looking amused. “….I feel your making fun of them,but I have no idea why.”Hel said frowning slightly leaning back to look at her father. “You’re a male vampire, of course girls taste better. Though if you get a fang near Hel, I’ll be kicking your ass.”Loki warned as he moved towards the house to take hel back inside.”No, I’m not hurt.”Hel reassured though she wasn’t looking calm, panic starting to show as she saw how mylakka was acting.

Loki rolled his eyes a little looking annoyed.”Mylakka.Get inside. There’s no one watching you,but you’ll feel better inside.”

Thor flushed and started choking threats at his step brother. "I DON'T LOVE THE VAMPIRE YOU SICK SCATTERGOIT!" he complained, Mylakka would normally have been snickering and exasperating the issue but he was too busy checking to make sure his Shadow wasn't mocking him. Thor glanced at Hel and noticed the looks she was giving Mylakka. "it's alright Hel." he assured the woman. "A God's blood does strange things to Vampires. apparently my blood makes Mylakka incredibly suspicious and Paranoid" Thor explained to Hel. "there's nothing to worry about, he'll be fine ina few hours." "Fine!? FINE!? My Shadow is stalking me! it's out to get me!" Mylakka complained, stomping his foot hard on the ground as if in attempt to kill his own shadow. "stay still you blasted thing! hey, HEY put me DOWN!" Mylakka raged as Thor sighed and picked the vampire up and flung him over his shoulder like a sack of wheat. "come on Worm. lets get you inside before you attract too much attention." "You ugly Behemoth! set me to my feat this instant or i shall have you soundly thrashed!" well, apparently when he was angry Mylakka resorted to his 'old way' of speaking.

Loki grinned looking amused at thor’s protests, knowing it was true but harassing thor amused him. Hel bit her lip before nodding.”Okay….”She said still looking nervous but relieved to know that soon enough mylakka would be back to normal. Smirking a little amused that mylakka was threatening thor, well, at least the next few hours were going to be amused.

In a few hours Loki smirked as he watched the vampire look around,”You feeling better now?”He asked having become mylakka’s guard to stay away from hel until he was feeling better, because it made the woman so nervous to be around him when he was being this suspicious. So he’d dragged him away from her, no matter how much the vampire protested thor being left alone to talk with thor.

Thor smiled as he entertained Hel with cards and glanced at her. "you like the Vampire then?" he asked softly, rather afraid of what the answer was. "before you lost your memories, i was going to.... well, ask your permission to court you." he admitted softly as he laised down two cards and picked up two, tilting his head as he examined the cards in his hand.

Loki blinked sluggishly at Loki and then scowled at him a little. "i don't know..." he admitted, glancing at his shadow, scowling a little. "well my shadows not out to get me and i'm not afraid of you anymore, so i think i'm well enough." he admitted, slowly standing up from where he'd been huddled in the corner. "that... was a hell of an experience..." he admitted with a shudder. "do you suppose i will react that way to ALL of the God blood?" he asked, more curious than anything else. although, other vampires had tasted different gods, and each god had a different effect on their mental states, so it was doubtful that Mylakka would react the same way to Hel, or Loki's blood. "thank you for protecting Hel from me." he stated suddenly. "i never even realized how thirsty i was until the wind shifted... i haven't had the thirst hit me that fast since i was a child..."

“He is kind. He took me in when he didn’t have to. And tried to help me walk again, even if he didn’t understand why I couldn’t.Yes, I like him.”She said though she was still nervous with the asgardians, she had relaxed enough to be in their company. Looking startled at Thor’s question before frowning, searching the almost memories there, feeling her heart breaking for some reason.”…I do not think that anyone would have approved of that.”She said, wondering why she was so sure of that fact.

Loki smirked looking at the man before laughing.”oh, but it was entertaining to see you think I was playing tricks with your shadow.”he said smirking a little before shaking his head, looking thoughtful.”No, the reactions range from euphoria to panic to paranoia…a different god for each emotion.”He said tilting his head.”And don’t ask me what hel does, she’s never allowed anyone to feed on her before.’He warned before smirking.”Your welcome, though it is Thor you should be thanking. And you’ll have to be careful. Even if you are well fed, asgardian blood can be addicting even if you aren’t hungry.”

Thor nodded a little. "he is a strange one. most Vampires would have turned you into nothing more than a blood donor by now... Loki seams to think he's something special, the Worm." Thor complained, sulking a little. "and no, no one would have approved, but what do i care of them? you and Loki where the only people i truly care about these days... once i loved them all but..." he shook his head. "things have gotten pretty bad in Asgaurd." he admitted. "Odin is loosing his touch on reality i think." Thor admitted simply. "It won't be long before he falls into Odinsleep. and maybe then, i can do some good with the things he has ruined."

he snorted a little. "Trickster bastard." but that was almost... almost said with affection as he hauled himself to his feet, shaking his head. "i know it's addicting, that's why i never did it before. i was going to feed on Hel, she smelled so sweet and addicting but... now that i know she's... you know, Hel, i doubt i would have lived to survive such an encounter. i'm glad i had enough self restraint to tend her back to health before asking her." he admitted, shaking his head a little. "and i am never thanking that Caveman for ANYTHING. i might be nice to you, i did serve under you for three years, but i will NEVER forgive him or that bastard of his father, or the rest of them for that matter!" he spat hatefully. "and i still hate you too for that matter! i will never understand why you wouldn't just let me die in peace! your just like the other gods anyway, you're all selfish twits anyway." Mylakka stated with a sniff as he stalked through the halls of his house.

“Well, I am sure …father…has his reasons for thinking that.”She said making a face, it was weird to considered the red headed asgardian as her father. Truly. Tilting her head at his words she offered him a small, shy smile. “Well, I am sure that you will do some good. You came here looking for me after all, that is a good thing.”She said blushing ever so softly, her pale Nordic skin showing it so well. Unlike thor and her father, the goddess was that icy, wintery beauty that most treasured from the northern countries.

“Ah, well considering it IS hel, I am sure it would have been like drinking liquid lightening, or maybe sunlight, something equally damaging you to.”Loki said smirking.”If you two keep protesting so much I’m going to think that you like each other more then you’ll ever like hel.he grew serious watching the man.”Well, you can hate me all you want. I’m not going anywhere, and its probably safer until he can figure out how she got hurt.”He smirked a little.”And go see hel!”He yelled after the other man looking amused as he stalked off.

he smiled a little at her. "i doubt it. Loki is as strange as the Worm is." Thor admitted simply before staring at her, nearly frozen in shock as she blushed. "even now, you are as beautiful as ever..." he admitted with a smile. "it is strange to see you so... subdued and shy." he admitted softly. "it is a side of you i never thought existed... it's so nice to see you smile, even if it is not me or Loki bringing it to your lips."

he shuddered a little. "no... it would have been like drinking death itself i think... and for a Vampire, that is a very dangerous thing.. i might never have given her up." he admitted softly before he glared at Loki. "i will admit that the behemoth is handsome, but he's as dull as round rock and nearly as stupid." he admitted with a sniff. "and as for how she got hurt, i will take you to where i found her tomorrow." he decided. "check between her house and there for clues. i shall punish the bastards myself should they be of mortal kin. no one harms a woman in MY lands!" he hissed, rage flashing in his eyes before he went up to see Hel, scowling at Thor. "i am sorry Hel." he stated simply. "are you well? i didn't hurt you?"

“Well, he is the trickster. I am sure he has his reasons for being strange.”She mused before blushing harder when he just stared at her. “Well, I don’t remember who I am, really. So it is not a surprise I do not act like myself…”She said looking away from him embarrassed by the attention. While she might have been shy in her old life, she would have never been showing it this much.”I will have to smile more then.”she muttered, flushing a little as Mylakka walked in, looking up at him. Looking pleased to see him.”I am well.Are you?I worried about you?”She said smiling slightly.

Thor hesitated a little and then. "Loki says that he was... betrayed by my Father..." he admitted softly before he offered her a smile. "i am sure your memories will return in time. for now don't worry so much about trying to be who you where, and focus on being happy with who you are now." he suggested before looking at Mylakka who smiled at Hel. "i'm fine. it's just the effects of Asgaurdian blood." he promised. "i did my best to restrain myself but sometimes things get to be just... too much." he admitted. "i won't be able to feed on you, or any other Asgaurdian though, not after... that. who knows what else might be done to me!?" he asked with a shudder. "not to mention that i don't want to become addicted." he admitted with a small sigh. "what are you two playing?" "poker.. i think. i am slightly uncertain as to the rules, so i am making them up." yes, and making them up to see that Hel won nearly every time too, not that she wouldn't have noticed.

Hel smiled looking relieved that he was fine before a wicked little smirk curled her lip as she looked at thor, letting out a gusty sigh.”Thor!Look what you did. You ruined him for the rest of us. You’ll just have to keep him entertained now that he’s had a taste.”she said giggling as she looked at the two glaring men, amused because she was so very different from what she was, and she was intending on enjoying this. Looking at the cards she smirked again.”Of course, he’s not playing right since I keep winning, but he is trying.”

Thor and Loki both fixed her with the hardest glares that they could muster, but considering it was against Hel, they weren't nearly as hate filled as when they turned it on someone else. Mylakka just huffed and snatched the cards away from Thor and grabbed a paper and pen and started writing out the card pairs. "these are the card pairs, and the 'point's' that their worth." he stated simply, handing the one to Thor and the other to Hel. "now Hel won't be bored with winning all the time." he stated with a lofty sniff, Thor snickering a little as Mylakka expertly shuffled the deck and passed out the cards. "someone go get the selfish one." Thor looked confused for a second before yelling at the door. "LOKI! WE'RE GAMBLING! COME JOIN US!" Mylakka cringed and set a finger into his ear. "i meant go and FIND him and tell him you DOLT! idiot man! you nearly burst my eardrums!" "Good! maybe if you can't hear yourself talking, you won't whine so much!" "and maybe if i rip out your tongue, you'll stop talking so much!?"

Hel giggled a little as Loki waltzed into the room a moment later, looking amused.”You do realize you’re offering to play card games with a man who lives to bluff?”He said shaking his head amused as he settled down to help the play.

The next day loki sighed shaking his head a little, running his fingers through his hair as he glanced at the rainy sky.”Is it always this rainy?”He said smiling slightly though it was a little bitter as he walked through the woods, his shoulders tightening with each moment they got closer to where mylakka had found hel. He had a feeling, a really bad feeling.

Hel smiled as she wrapped her hand around thor’s arm, swallowing hard as she took a slow step. Working on walking more while the others went out to try and figure out what happened.”It hurts you know.I tried for so many years to try and walk…”She muttered sadness in her face as she took the steps, memories starting to filter through.

Mylakka glanced at Loki and then nodded a little. "this time of year, yes it's almost always raining." he admitted simply. "this time next month it will be snow on the ground instead of rain." he admitted simply as he continued to lead the way, stopping as they finally reached the place where he had found her. the heavy smell of her blood had soaked into the ground, marking it out to Mylakka. "this is where i found her. i can even still smell the blood." he admitted, crouching down and running his hand over where she had been laying. "she was... she was hurt very badly. i was almost afraid she wasn't going to make it." he admitted softly.

Thor smiled at her, offering her encouragement. "is if a physical hurt, or an emotional one?" he asked, looking concerned. "you shouldn't push yourself either way." he pointed out softly. "i know that Mylakka would say the same thing." he had promised to stop calling Mylakka 'Worm' lest he annoy Hel. "you are starting to remember things?" he asked softly, his head tilted.

“Well damn. That has to be unpleasant. Hel’s desire to live here still confounds me.”He grumbled glancing around even as he swallowed hard, the scent of asgardian blood so strong that even the non vampire could smell it.”I can still smell it to…and through the rain. She was indeed hurt badly.”he swallowed hard, glad it was raining so the man wouldn’t be able to see the tears misting his eyes as he considered how close he’d come to losing her.His shoulders tense and aching as he tried to sense what had happened, but all he could feel was the asgardians and mylakka…..could it be?Could it really be that simple?He wondered what had driven odin to turning on her again.

Hel sighed as she rubbed her chest,”IT hurts here. I do not remember a lot…but I remember being thrown into something.It wasn’t a genetic fuck up no matter what the human doctor says…”She sighed before nodding.”I am.small things…little things…I remember falling…and a wolf pup carrying me to loki….father helped me. Hid me until I healed.”

Mylakka shrugged. "i understand it." he admitted simply. "here, she isn't stared at with hatred and loathing every time she leaves her house." he stated simply. "Odin has destroyed her life same as he destroyed everyone elses." Mylakka stated with a shrug, fighting himself not to start licking the ground in search of that sweet sweet blood. "have you sensed anything?" he asked softly, glancing at Loki. "was it humans?" he asked. he had to be hopeful. "i can follow the sent of her blood if you like, this wasn't where she was attacked..." he admitted, pointing to a large puddle of blood that was still there, protected by an overhanging branch. "she dragged herself here."

Thor grimaced a little. "yes... i... i'd heard about what happened." he admitted softly. "Loki never told me really, what happened but i know that it was my Father's fault." he admitted softly. "you where so cute and sweet. completely innocent. i don't understand how he could have done such a thing." he admitted with a small sigh. "i almost wish that Loki would begin the Ragnerok, just so that the Hel Fires can swallow up the diseased realms." he admitted softly. "a Wolf pup?" Thor asked, curious. "Loki has always been good at keeping things alive." Thor admitted softly. "he has a good heart, no matter how hard he tries to hide it. and he loves you very much."

Loki tilted his head, thinking about it.”But they are just as harsh as the asgardians can be.though they can sometimes be kinder, most humans have a very…interesting way of dealing with people who are different.”Loki said before swallowing hard as he looked at the branch, a small bitter smile curling his lips.”She tried to shelter herself. Good girl.”he muttered before nodding, “It was humans…and a asgardian.”He said looking anxious about that. He had a idea of who could have hated hel enough to do it, but he wasn’t sure what to think about that.

Hel swallowed thinking about it before looking down.”I think…father tried to explain why Odin didn’t want him to have children once, something about bringing about ragnerok faster….”She muttered glancing down, sighing quietly. Looking sad because she knew that she caused her father’s problems, even if they had existed before her birth.

Mylakka nodded. "Human's are sadistic and cruel but they have a natural fear of Asgaurdians. they wouldn't dare attack Hel without being directed to." he admitted reaching down and running his fingers along the ground, his eyes narrowed. "three males... two females... i can't tell what gender the Asgaurdian is." he admitted. "which is vexing." he grumbled, because he'd never been able to tell males from females unless he was actually looking at the blasted gods. scent alone wasn't enough, not like it was for humans. "was it Odin do you think?" he asked, glancing at Loki. "or is there someone else who hates Hel enough to attack her like this?"

Thor blinked a little, looking shocked. "..oh Great Thunder..." he whispered. "Loki was supposed to bring about Ragnarok but... with the birth of a child that duty now fell to you!" he whispered, wide eyed. "Odin didn't want you to be born because you are the true bringer of Ragnarok..." he paused at that and then nodded. "serves the bastards right!" he stated with a growl. "end the worlds, they deserve it, the stupid bastards. Loki and you wouldn't be a threat if they'd just been nice to you the bigoted bastards."

“They are.And they were.”Loki said frowning a little before smirking a little, because he remembered just as well as mylakka did about the only time he had ever been able to tell genders apart. Biting his lip a little he shook his head slightly.”It was either Odin, who hates her for being mine, or Fydra, who hates her because thor loves her.”He sighed.”Either way, it means I have to go home to find out.”he said his lip twitching a little at the thought. He hated asgard.

Hel winced her shoulders slumping even more.”So it seems….between me and father, we are to bring ragnorok together.”She muttered hugging herself, looking so very lost, eyes widening as she shuddered, memories starting to pummel her to pieces, though she wasn’t remembering everything, it was still overwhelming. "Father is not asgardian, he was adopted yes, but they know he really doesn't belong...they will never accept him.Or me."

Back
Top Bottom