Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hel Bound- Moon/Lady

Thor shook his head a little. "i am not!" he protested, actually flinching when Mylakka unleashed a furious snarl. Thor even raised his hammer to defend himself, expecting a face full of raging vampire, which was what he was ued to, but Mylakka just smiled a smug smirk at making a god flinch and carried Fyd... Hel's wheelchair about. "hush! Fydra HUSH!" Mylakka hissed at her, pulling her into a tight hug. "i will let them take you NOWHERE! you are MINE now and i WILL protect you even if i have to kill, even if i have to DIE doing it!" he promised, holding the other tightly. "it will be alright. i won't let them take you anywhere." he assured her, stroking her hair, ignoring how Thor kept looking in the window.

"i don't like how he keeps touching her like that." Thor grumbled. "and did you see the way It hissed at me!?" Thor complained, pacing back and forth. "she's going into a panic... she might have to be drugged... they'll both fight us if we end up having to..." he looked at Loki. "he knows you... how does he know you?" because for three years Mylakka had taken orders directly from Loki. in fact, before the betrayal Mylakka had liked Loki a great deal, and had often assisted the trickster god in some of his more complicated pranks. then everything had fallen apart and Mylakka hated Loki even more than the others... he hated Loki the most... because Loki had let him live.

Loki winced a little as Mylakka hissed shaking his head a little as he watched him take the wheelchair away. Hel yelped as he hugged her, clinging to him as she whimpered, trembling harder, gulping at air,trying to calm.”O-okay.”She sobbed against his chest, so panicked that she was actually crying.

Loki sighed as he leaned against the glass, knowing mylakka enough to know he wasn’t hurting her, so he wasn’t spying.”You don’t like anyone touching her. And well, you are trying to take her from him, of course he’s going to hiss at you.”He pointed out watching the man pace. Sighing softly,”She usually has to be drugged when she panics. Though this is the first time I’ve had her freak out because of me.”He said looking annoyed because he was so used to the asgardians being the reason he had to watch his daughter fall apart. Sighing softly he looked at loki.”He’s a norse vampire.Odin…betrayed him after he was finished using him….”

He held her tightly, just holding her and rocking her gently as she sobbed into his chest, feeling his rage grow. how dare these Asgaurdians just show up without warning and upset Hel like this! he growled a little and gently stroked her hair. "i will send them away. i'm sure your memories will return on their own... or i can ask them to come back tomarrow after you've calmed down?" he offered, letting her choose, letting her decide because in all honesty, it was her life, not his that was being the most affected.

Thor grumbled a little, peeking into the room again. "she's crying!" he protested, sounding rather shocked. "i've never seen her cry before... i don't like it... and i like it even less that it's my fault she's crying!... i shouldn't have yelled... i frightened her..." usually she just gave him a good harsh punishment for being too loud in front of her... but this Hel was different. "she's so fragile..." he jerked in horror and stared, wide eyed at Loki. "My Father did what!?" he demanded, so stunned he couldn't even move. then he shook his head. "of course he did... my father is a bastard and everyone knows it." he growled as he started pacing again. "i'm assuming it was only by your actions that he lived? if Father finds out he will be very furious..." Thor muttered. "Hel likes the rotting thing... so i suppose we'll have to do our best to protect him..." he looked at Loki. "but i don't understand. if you saved him, why hate you so much?"

Hel cried sniffling as she slowly calmed, hands fisted in his shirt as she pressed close to the only person she knew. The goddess remembered enough of her past life, to understand that the asgardians weren’t kind, but she didn’t remember these two, didn’t remember that they were okay. Going quiet as she calm she swallowed hard.”They can come back…I want to know who I am…”She muttered.

Loki sighed as he glanced into the room,”I have, but I agree, tears are a bad thing.”he said knowing that the woman was to distraught to think of anything now. Hel rarely broken down so much, but he could understand why it had happened now. It was ripping his heart to shreds-not that any of the asgardians thought he had one- to listen to his little girl sound so torn up. “You didn’t mean to thor, and I’m sure she’ll think of a apporiate punishment when she knows who you are.”loki said before wincing at thor’s words nodding.”It is. And it wont be any different then any other time. Your father is always furious with me.”He said before shrugging slightly, “Because I let him live. He wanted to die. I had further use of him.”

he smiled a little as he held her and he nodded. "i'll have them come back tomorrow then... after dinner." he decided, stroking her hair. "and i promise i won't leave you alone with them." he promised. "your name is Hel by the way, the tall pale one seams to think he's your father..." he scowled a little. "i'm tempted to beleive him. he wouldn't dare lie to me after what he's put me through." he growled, kissing Hel's forehead. "remind me to explain about... Yggdrasil and Asgaurd when you've had time to calm down, alright?"

Thor shook his head. "still... i'm amazed that she's calming down already. even with drugs it usually takes over an hour..." Thor scowled, stalking back and forth again. he hated that, that some worm could calm his Hel better than him. "i wish she was not like this.. i hate seeing her so... so fragile.." he admitted shaking his head. "i certainly will not be telling my father... and it has been so long i doubt he even remembers the Worm anyhow..." it had been over three hundred years since the betrayal. Odin probobly didn't even remember having a vampire in his Employ in the first place. "You had further use of him? he won't even look at you without desiring to kill you, what on earth 'use' for him could you have?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow.

Hel sniffled, calming, but she was in the eye of the storm. The wrong word, the wrong moment would no doubt set off a panic so badly it would take hours to calm down. “Hel…I like it.”She muttered smiling a little as she leaned into the other, raising her head enough to look out the window, looking at the two before frowning.”He doesn’t look like me.”She muttered resting her head on his chest, sighing softly before nodding.”I will.Now…you should go tell them to go…”

Loki nodded a little.”me to.”He said looking thoughtful because he had never seen hel calm down so quickly. Tilting his head slightly he nodded.”Me to. But your father deemed that this was her fate for being my daughter.”he said his eye twitching a little because it was a long time argument between the two gods, because hel had been a healthy, beautiful girl child before odin had cursed her to niflihiem. “I don’t know. But I’m sure I’ll have a use for him. Its no use to just toss away a useful person.”He said smirking a little.

he smiled a little and nodded. "i like it too." he admitted. "it suits you i think." he admitted with a small chuckle as he stroked her hair before carefully settling her back on the ground, in easy reach of her wheelchair and headed for the door.

Thor scowled. "i do so hate my father some days. why should he have the right to punish Hel for something she has never done? just because she is your daughter..." he shook his head. "i wish i could help her." he grumbled, smacking his Hammer into his hand. this was a discussion they had many times. "but my Father is yet too powerful for me.." he grumbled with a sigh, running a hand through his hair before snorting at Loki. "i doubt such a Worm could ever truly be useful..." "Call me a worm again and i shall show you what your spine looks like." Mylakka snarled furiously. "you two will leave. you are distressing Hel." he spat. "you can come back tomorrow, AFTER dinner!" he ordered. "no doubt you've put her off her appetite and it's hard enough getting her to eat as it is!" Mylakka hissed and Thor blinked at the Vampire. "she is a God you Dolt. she does not need physical food. the universe gives her all the sustenance she needs. we eat only for pleasure and enjoyment." that statement did relax the vampire a touch. "that's good to know. now get the hell out of my house." "how Dare you tell me what to do! how DARE you threaten Thor! son of Odin, Ruler of..." "of for fucks sake! get the hell out of my god damned house you annoying twit!" Mylakka finally snapped, clearly tired of his... 'guests'. and that was more shocking than anything. Mylakka very rarely swore. the only time Loki, or Odin for that matter had heard the Vampire swear was when he'd had his leg cut off... not that it hadn't been reattached without issue, but he'd still sworn. to have him swearing now meant he was near the breaking point, and it was doubtful that Mylakka had forgotten how to kill the inhuman.

“I think it does to.”Hel said smiling as he sat her down before shifting herself and climbing into the wheel chair, though she was waiting for him to come back in to help her. Not wanting to go back out while the gods were there.

“Because he is Odin, and he thinks he has the right to do so.”Loki said before swallowing his laughter, knowing neither man would appreciate it if he started laughing at them. Nodding slightly.”We will come after dinner. And we will bring some of the foods that she will enjoy.”Loki said tilting his head before reaching out and shoving thor a little.”Just because your in love, doesn’t mean you get to insult someone who has helped hel. Now behave, and lets go.”He said bowing his head slightly because he knew the vampire was near a breaking point, and considering how things had gone last time the asgardians had gotten involved with the vampire, he couldn’t really blame him

Thor snarled at Loki and then winced as Mylakka snarled at him and he followed his brother to the doorway, Thor hesitating before turning to look at Mylakka. "Thank you, for caring for Hel." Surprise flashed through the vampires eyes and then he nodded, his anger melting just a little bit. he watched closely, making sure both gods where really gone before returning to Hel and offering her a bit of a strained smile. "they are gone... the big one seams to think he is in love with you." he admitted with a small sigh as he stroked her hair. "i am a bit afraid that you will leave me." he admitted softly. because he knew, if she wanted to leave... he would let her go, because he didn't have it in his heart to cage her when she had already been caged all of her life. "come on... lets... go do something." he muttered, feeling anxious and jittery. the gods where involved in his life again... and that was certainly not going to be good. he looked down at Hel, his head tilted. "will you promise me something?" he asked softly. "will you promise to never forget me?" even if he couldn't have her... he wanted to know that she cared about him, just as much as he did about her.

Hel looked up at him, tilting her head a little. Swallowing hard as she shuddered.”He is big. Scary….makes me think of thunderstorms.”She muttered, ah, so even with no memory, she was still able to get a good feel for people. Shifting to get out of the wheelchair she stood, legs trembling a little as she leaned into him, just wanting held. “I’m not going anywhere!I don’t know where I am, I don’t know who I am, and I don’t know anything!I’m staying right here.”She said sounding vaguely anxious before shifting, nodding a little.”I wont forget you.But I’m not going anywhere.”She stated again before nodding.”lets go do something then.”

Mylakka smiled a little. "well he is the God of Thunder and lightning." he pointed out. "he was always a bit of an egg head, not that we ever met but i saw him often enough to know he's all brawn and very, very, very little brains." he admitted simply. "Loki, your father, i worked for him for about three years. he's the trickster god. he's basically a mischief maker and a creator of Chaos. he's pretty much hated in the nine realms and from what i understand your hated as well just for being his daughter." he explained picking her up and holding her close. "i know you don't want to leave me now... but when you get your memories back you might change your mind." he admitted, kissing her forehead. "i just don't want you to forget me when you do decide to go back to Niflheim." he admitted smiling a little. "your welcome to stay here for as long as you please of course." he promised. "i will never send you away." he promised, pondering. "why don't we play a few games?" he offered. "something fun and relaxing."

‘Oh,well that does explain thunderstorms.”She said and for a moment it was the real hel smiling up at him, a small teasing smirk.”Ah, but sometimes being that brawny is good without having to worry about the brains.”and just like that the moment of the real hel was gone, before going quiet as she considered that. “I will remember you…even if I leave..”She bit her lip rubbing her cheek against his shoulder.”Will I be able to visit here again, if I do go back?”She asked after a moment before nodding more. “A game sounds good….what kind of game?”

he paused, blinking at her, a little startled before he laughed. "yes but there is a thin line between being stupid and being a bully and he straddles that line quite often." Mylakka admitted with a small chuckle as he smiled at her. "you will always be welcome in my home, no matter where you decide to go." he promised softly, kissing her forehead. "you are my greatest freind in the world." he assured her softly before pausing. "well, we could play dice games or card games. i have a few board games. Chess, Risk, Monopoly, Trouble..." he offered, heading into one of the sitting rooms and settled her onto a chair in front of the table and went to the cupboard and pulled out dice, cards, and the aforementioned board games, letting her decide which to play. they enjoyed the board games until Hel got tired and he took her to bed. in the morning he took her breakfast and smiled as he examined her. "how are you feeling, better?" he asked softly, worried about her and her mental health. he was sure that she'd been in shock last night, but now that she had rested he was a little worried how she was going to react to the shock she'd had yesterday.

Hel smiled pleased as she looked up at him, leaning into him a little before settling in to play the game.

In the morning the girl smiled a little, shifting to sit up still feeling a little shocky before swallowing hard. Even if she was calm, the shock was starting to fade into that panic and extreme neurotic worry that her life had left her with. Odin had done serious damage to the goddess in his rejection and continued torture of the small crippled goddess, to the point that when confronted with anything, she couldn’t deal well.”I am…I am still nervous about seeing them again.I don’t know what to think…what if they have the wrong person?”She said starting to nibble on the food, “What if they take me back home, and it turns out I’m not supposed to be there?I am sure there is some punishment for being there without belonging.”

he smiled at her and shook his head. "i won't let them take you anywhere, and if they have the wrong person then we'll find someone else who knows who you are." he stated calmly. "we can always wait until your memories return before letting them take you anywhere... though admittedly, you do smell very similar to them so... i think that you are in fact a God." he admitted, gently taking her hand. "i won't let them punish you. they won't have the chance, of that i can assure you." he promised softly, kissing her forehead again. "i love you too much to risk your safety. i won't let them take you until YOU are one hundred percent sure it is with them that you belong." he promised, pulling her into a tight hug. "now... it's not raining anymore. would you like to help me tend the roses this morning? or shall we go for a stroll in the park? whatever you want to do." he promised her.

“okay, well thank you.”She muttered muttered blushing a little as he took her hand, embarrassed that he was willing to do so much to take care of her. “…should I be offended you’re smelling me?”she muttered snickering a little, looking amused as she looked up at him, blushing slightly.”I care for you to.”She muttered because she wasn’t sure if she was in love with him, she’d never been in love before though she had been close to falling for thor. Nodding at him she smiled.”Good.I will decide where I go.”She said looking pleased at the idea before smiling wider.”Lets go for a stroll. I need to get used to wearing the braces.”She said moving to the edge of the bed, already reaching for the braces to get them on.

he smiled a little as he shook his head. "there's no need to thank me in the least." he promised with a laugh. "and scent is one of the strongest senses a Vampire has. it lets us find prey much more quickly." he admitted simply. "i always smell you, even when i'm not in the same room as you." he admitted. "besides, you smell heavenly, so it should be a compliment." he admitted with a smile as he helped her strap the braces into place, his head tilted. "i see... it does the work that the muscles and ligaments are supposed to do and supports your weight instead of your own legs!" he chirped, fairly pleased with the mechanics. "very impressive, Human's are dull violent creatures, but they have amazing technology." he admitted with a small chuckle as he offered her his arm so she could lean on him while she got used to walking.

“Well, doesn’t that mean you’ll be smelling the other two to?Maybe you’ll be nibbling on them to since they smell so heavenly.”She teased smiling as he helped her get the braces on, nodding.”It helps, but it also takes some of the stress so I can work the muscles without destroying them or anything.”she said as she laughed at his words.”I think you do not give the humans enough credit.”She said smiling as she leaned against him to talk.

Meanwhile loki smirked as he quietly walked up behind the thunder god, leaning back against the tree as he watched the man standing guard over the vampire’s home. Even if he wasn’t inside, thor was being protective.”You do realize being stalkerish is just going to make her laugh when she remembers right?”He said knowing he was going to startle the other man.

he chuckled a little. "they do smell good but nowhere near as amazing as you do." he admitted simply, chuckling a little as he smiled at her. "I give the humans all the credit they deserve." he stated with a sniff. "they are very good at killing one another." he admitted simply. "in fact, their so good at killing things, that when i worked for... well i adopted a few of their weapons. there's this thing called a Gun." he smirked. "some of them can blast a hole into an immortal big enough that it can't be healed." he admitted. "i think that's why..." Why Odin betrayed him. "anyway, lets get outside and walking around, you could use the exercise and i need the fresh air."

Thor snorted a little. "i am not being a stalker! i am making sure that no one tries to sneak into the house while Hel is defenseless." of course Thor wouldn't know how good Mylakka was at killing immortals. Odin tried to keep Thor out of a lot of the... shadier bits of his businesses. "Great Odin's Ghost! Loki LOOK!" Thor gasped as she walked out of the house. "she's WALKING!"

“Interesting.Humans sound scary.Maybe they’re the ones who hurt me?”She said biting her lip because it really worried her that she had no idea why she couldn’t remember anything. Leaning against him she smiled a little, looking around as they stepped outside. “Its beautiful out here.”She muttered pausing, tilting her head a little as she sensed the other asgardians,even if her eyes weren’t telling her where they were.

“Ah, yes, that’s so much better.You know she’d laugh if she knew you were out here.”he said smirking a little before his eyes went wide. He wanted to get closer to the two, but he knew mylakka would freak. Leaning against the tree he sifted a little to get a better look.”He’s helping her.She’s leaning against him.”loki said though he still sounded amazed.

he shook his head a little. "i don't know. it's very probable given that you are in the human realms..." he frowned a little. "still, from what i understand, if your really Hel, you don't leave your home much so either the humans broke in and dragged you out... not likely considering your a God either way. or something else happened... you might have been struck by a car too, that's very likely." he admitted with a nod. he could feel the two gods himself, but ignored them and fought back a smirk. "are you ready to try on your own?" he asked, carefully moving away from her, his arms out, ready to support or catch her at a moments notice.

"Good Gods!" thor gasped as Mylakka stepped away from her, no longer supporting her, but ready to catch her. "she's WALKING Loki! Look at her she's walking on her own!" he gasped, his eyes wide with delight. "i might not hate the little worm as much as i thought i did." anyone who could give Hel her freedom like that was ok in Thor's book... well, for now anyway.

“Well, then I will have to see what happens.Surely if it was important enough to get me hurt, they will not give up so easily.”She said looking worried for a moment before glancing at the man looking upset.”I can’t.No.”She said though she let him move away from her, swallowing hard as she took a hesitant step on her own, walking a few feet before stumbling and grabbing at mylakka.”ow.”she muttered hesitatingly stretching her legs to see if she hurt anything.

Loki stared looking startled, not sure what to say as he tried to sort out his thoughts.”Holy hel…”he muttered looking delighted then at the other god.”Well, I am sure Hel will be very glad to hear that. The less you two fight the easier it’ll be.”he said still sounding a little shocked that hel was walking.

Mylakka smiled a little. "don't worry, i'm very good at killing things. if anything comes after you, i will kill them." he promised. "i won't let anyone hurt you." he promised. "you can, it will be alright, i'm right here." he assured her. "you can do it Hel." he smiled and caught her, beaming at her. "you see that? you walked all on your own!" he admitted, stroking her hair as he helped her to her feet proper and let her lean against him to walk once more. "how do your legs feel, do you want to stop for a rest?" he asked, indicating a bench.

Thor snickered at Loki, shaking his head a little. "i will NEVER truly get alone with the Worm. he's puny and pathetic, he can't protect her properly." he stated with a sniff. "still... she does look happy..." he grumbled, torn between wanting Hel for himself and wanting Hel happy.

Hel smiled looking up at the vampire.”Well, you are a vampire, one of the citizens of Niflihiem. Killing things would be easy for the dead.”She said tilting her head looking vaguely amused, and not like that she’d just spouted out one of the goddess thoughts instead of something she shouldn’t know. Looking amused she looked happy as she rested her head on his shoulder.”I did!oh that was nice.’She smiled pleased before letting him help her walk, nodding.”I do. It would be nice to rest.”

Loki laughed.”puny and pathetic?He’s not that much smaller then you thor.”he looked amused before running his fingers through his hair watching his daughter. His heart hurt at the look of pure happiness in her face at how very pleased she was.”I wish I could have been able to do that…”he said looking displeased cause he hadn’t been able to help her walk.

he chuckled a little and srugged before he paused. "i thought we where born in Svartalheim?" he asked, looking puzzled, his head tilted a little. in truth, Vampires had been Dark Elves once, they where a 'cursed race' banished from the Dark Elves after some failed uprising of some sort. history was a little blurry about that. so while Vampires had started out in Svartalheim, most of them who still lived in the Great Tree of the Nine Realms made Niflihiem their home. he led her carefully to the bench and then sat down next to her. "we're being stalked, have you noticed?" he asked with a small smile.

"i am a God! he is nothing but a Puny mortal." Thor stated with a light scoff. "besides! being that he's a vampire, should we not be worried that he's drinking her blood?" Thor demanded, lifting an eyebrow. "Besides... i don't even know what those things are around her legs, i don't think we could have helped her. it's clearly a human innovation. they can be very clever creatures."

Back
Top Bottom