Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~VerticalDisco~ and ~NaoChan~

"It's my night off, so whenever you want too. I was thinking maybe a dinner and a movie? Or maybe bowling," Damien said, biting his lip a little bit. He kind of liked the way Nixon acted, all arrogant and playfull at the same time. He couldn't help the small smile when Nixon all but agreed to go on a date with him. He was so happy that he barely contained the urge to just squeal and jump up and down. But that was very girlie and kind of creepy. He wouldn't let Nixon see or hear him do that, ever.

"Hehe bowling?" He chuckled and smirked, of course Damien would think of something so innocently fun to do. He thought that was rather sweet. He liked the Damien actually wanted to spen time and not just pic kup something to eat then head straight back to his place, though he wouldnt mind that either. He rolled off the bed and walked over to his dresser. "Hm why dont you choose. Im up for anything." He spoke while he walked to the bathroom once he picked something to wear. He hoped Damien have a good time tonight, so Nixon could reveal his secret and maybe get a taste of the sweet blood that attracted him to the human in the first place.

"I think bowling is better for a first day. We can talk and stuff," Damien said with a small nod. "And we can just eat at the bowling place. They have the best fish and chips, ever," he said with a small laugh, getting off the couch and going into his bedroom to find something to wear tonight. "How about around seven? Is that good for you?" he asked curiously, running his hands through his clothes for a moment before pulling out a dark blue Hurley shirt and some blue jeans. Holding his phone with his shoulder again his head, he pulled off his shorts and pulled on the blue jeans.

"Hm seven sounds good to me........Bowling sounds fun to." He hadnt really ever done such a sport but he would give it a try. Damien was excited for it so why shouldnt he. Nixon knew where the bowling alley was. He had just never taken the time to check it out really. Nixon put his cell on speaker phone so he could set it down on the counter. He shimmed into his gray skinny pants. Letting them sag a bit in the back. Not his usually look, more casual than anything. He slipped on a green shirt and rummaged around in the drawers of the bathroom. Finding a book of matches he lit a candle and looked at himself in the mirror."Yeah seven is good, see you then?" He asked and checked himself out in the mirror. Fixing his bed hair a bit. He turned to the side to see that some of his boxers could be seen from his pants. It was a bit of an adolesent look but he liked it no matter.

"See you then," Damien said and hung up the phone. He glanced at the clock. There was still about an hour before Nixon was supposed to be here, so Damien stripped naked and jumped in the shower. He showered quickly and then got out. He dried off as much as he could and put the towel about his waist. He plugged in his blow dryer in and blow dried his hair, brushing it as he did so. He brushed his teeth and then went into his bedroom and pulled on the jeans he had pulled on before and turned to admire his butt in the mirror. He blushed as he thought about what happened last night and shook his head. He pulled on a long sleeve green t-shirt that hugged his figure nicely. Now, he had to wait.

Nixon hung up the phone once Damien said bye. He for some reason had a small smile creeping at the corner of his lips. He wasnt usually one to smile a lot or be happy to be spending time with someone. Why was he acting so strange. Just like a....A typical human! He was acting as if it were his first date all over again. He found this strange but he brushed it off easily. He finished looking at himself and getting ready. He misted a bit of cologne on that he had spristed with the night before. He walked back into his room and over to the dresser. He picke dout a pair of socks and plopped down on his bed to slip on the socks. His room was simple. the wall color was a crimson red color. There was a black simple dresser next to a walk in closet. The bed was a queen size with plain alternating black and white bed sheets, pillow cases and comforters. He kept his room neat and simple. The pillows and what not were a bit out of range.

He went to the bathroom and retreived his cell phone. He checked the time. He didnt want to be too early for their little date. He walked to the kitchen and got some food ready for the kitten. He was full for th emoment but later if Nixon didnt come home till late then he would have something to eat. After cleaning up a bit more he grabbed his zip up jacket and headed out for the night. It was still a little light outside bu the couldnt really see the sun behind some of the buildings. It just bothered his eyes a bit but he dealt. Once arriving at Damien's house he knocked on the door and waited for Damien.

Damien wanted to jump up and wanted to run to the door. But that would have made it seem like he was waiting right in front of the door. Instead, he took a deep breath and grabbed his coat. He walked over to the door calmly and opened it with a small smile. He tried his best to ignore the stupid butterflies that fluttered around his stomach. He licked his lips some. "Hey," he said, tilting his head to the side as he stepped out and turned around to close the door and lock it.

Nixon smiled in return and took a small step back to give Damien some room as he locked the door. He couldnt help himself. He looped his arms around Damien's waist and pressed against him gently. Taking in a deep breath of the wonderfil scent the human eminated."You sleep well?" He asked and nuzzled the back of Damien's neck through his hair. After the innocent hug, he pulled away and slipped his hand into Damien's. Holding the warm hand in his own chilled one. He started twards the bowling alley with the other male.

Damien blushed lightly when he felt Nixon pressed up behind him. He smiled and glanced over his shoulder at him. "I did," he said, nodding his head. "Did you?" he asked, holding onto his hand as they walked to the bowling alley. He didn't mind walking. It was good for him and it meant that he could be as close to Nixon as he wanted, unlike he would be in a car. He pressed against him lightly as they walked.

"I slept fine." He partially lied. He didnt sleep much, the few hours he did seem to get werent enough but he didnt want to worry the other male or something."So you any good at bowling?" He asked playfully and once they approached the bowling alley, Nixon opened the door for Damien and stepped in after him. He glanced around. Seeing a few other couples and grouped placed at different lanes. Some cheering and laighing. Most drinking beer.

"I'm alright at it. I'm not the best, but it's fun," Damien said, nodding his head as he walked up to the counter so they could pay for two lanes and rented shoes. "How about I pay this and you pay for the food and drink?" he asked, glancing up at Nixon with a small smile. He didn't like for his dates to be spending all their money on him. He much preferred when they were able to split it. He had no problems paying with anything, it didn't bother him. And he hoped that it didn't bother Nixon that he offered to pay.

Nixon took his bowling shoes and smiled at the offer."Yeah sure, that sounds good." He didnt mind splitting the bill either. Not saying he wouldnt have minded paying for everything. It was nice though to have him offer. Nixon made his way over to the lanes that were reserved for them. He sat down in one of the chairs and pulled his regular shoes off and slipped on the bowling alley ones. He took his jacket off and placed it on one of the chairs. A few glances were shot his way. Many people didnt know he had moved into town yet. Because he really only came out in the night. There were a few whispers from some girls, who looked at Nixon then at Damien. Many wondered why the two where out together.

Frowning a little bit, Damien glanced over at the girls that were whispering. Even his own human ears could hear them. He wasn't a jealous person...but he really didn't like to share much either. So, deciding to answer some of their whispered questions, Damien stepped toward Nixon and leaned down to press his lips against Nixon's in a soft kiss. He couldn't help the small smile on his lips as the whispers grew a little bit more. "Sorry if you don't like public display of affection," he murmured softly to Nixon as he nuzzled against his cheek slowly.

Nixon was glancing around at the bowling balls. Wondering where to start with choosing. His mission was stalled though when he was surprised with the kiss. He enjoyed the brief kiss and chuckled as Damien pulled back."Hehe not a problem at all." He snickered and reached his hand over to gently grope Damien's pert bottom. He gave Damien's bottom a soft pat. He noticed the whispers and stares increase a bit. He wondered if thats what Damien was aiming for but he could careless. He Glanced around looked for a ball. Looking over at Damien every now and again. He could feel a bit of blush start to form. It was so strange. Ever since he encountered the human, he started to get a few human charavteristics back. Such as the warmth in his skin every now and again when he was near Damien. And the color pigmant in his face changing colors. He was having feeling as well. The slight butterflys when ever he was close to the human. He finally chose a bright orang ball. It fit perfectly to his fingers and was an ok weight. He would just have to be careful not to throw it to hard and act as if it was a little heavy. It was a 15 pound ball.

Damien laughed softly as he felt Nixon's hand on his ass. He noticed the cute little blush on Nixon's cheek and couldn't help but laugh softly. He smiled, watching him pick up a ball. He tilted his head to the side a little bit. "You're so sexy, Nix," he called out to him, feeling very giddy right now and he wasn't sure why. He just really liked being around the man. It was weird, since they hadn't known each other for more than about a day. But he liked the way Nixon made him feel. He hoped he didn't mind the little nickname.

Nixon turned around when he heard the comment from Damien. He turned and glanced at the other male curiously."Why thank you...." He snickered and wiggled his butt at Damien."Ready to start hot pants?" He set his ball down and pulled his wallet out of his back pocket. He wanted to be sure he had enough for food. Which was ridiculous. He always had cash on him, he just didnt want to stand there staring at Damien. Because thats all he could manage to do.

"Yeah. Let's play a round and then eat. Unless you are hungry. We can eat first," Damien said, nodding his head a little bit. He wasn't really hungry just yet, but if Nixon wanted to eat now, he would not complain about it at all. "Otherwise, do you want to bowl first or me?" he asked, tilting his head to the side a little bit, smiling at him. Damien really liked what he saw and he couldn't help the small blush on his cheeks. How did he get so lucky to get someone as attractive as Nixon? It was very crazy...but Damien wasn't going to question it.

"Why dont you go first?" Nixon offered and stepped away from the bowling lane. He slipped his hands into his pockets. He was getting a bit hungry but it wasnt for the human food Damien was expecting. Nixon wondered how Damien would take the new information and when he would tell him. He couldnt beleive he was thinking of stuff like this. The past 24 hours were the strangest he ever had. He had never felt this way for a human since he was changed. He never really took their feelings or weel being into consideration. He never used to care. He just saw humans as a food sorce and fun to toy with. But never......Relationship material? Wether they be friends, boyfriends or nothing. He never really thought about that. Nixon could feel the lingering eyes still. He turned to catch some eye contact with a few different people. He chuckled softly as they quickly turned away. He glanced back at Damien.

Damien nodded at him as he got up. "Do people always look at you like that?" he asked, glancing over his shoulder with a small smile before picking up a blue bowling ball and tested the weight. Not too heavy and his fingers fit perfectly. He couldn't blame the people for wanting to look though. The man was attractive in every way possible. He had more self confidence to know that he wasn't ugly, but Damien couldn't phantom why Nixon wanted him, of all people. He let his ball slide down the lane. It drifted to the side a bit and he managed to get all of them but three. Ah well. He picked up another ball and ended up getting a spare.

Nixon shrugged and smiled as he watched Damien. He wasnt to bad at this."Eh yeah, but I get used to it. I bet people stare at you all the time eh?" He reached over to smack Damien's butt after he picked up the pins. "A hot peice of ass like you." He muttered softly to Damien so not everyone would hear. He lifted up his ball and aimed it down the lane and easily got a strike. After he watched the ball he cringed a bit. He had to remember that he was supposed to be acting human. The next few he would purposefullymess up.

Damien blushed a little bit at his words and actions. He rubbed the back of his neck with a small laugh. "Well, if they do, I don't hear any whispers of it," he said, smiling when Nixon got a strike. "Good job. You are good at this too," he said with a small laugh as he got up to throw the ball. This time he missed only one. He wasn't that great at this game, but at least he wasn't embarrassing himself with getting gutters all the time. He wasn't that bad at this game.

Nixon shrugged a bit and smiled. He clapped and winked at Damien when he tossed the ball down the lane. He wondered how Damien would react if he maybe won. Nixon chuckled at the thought. He wondered if Damien was a shit talker or if he was the bashful kind. Nixon let the ball roll down the lane. Only knocking down a few. The second time he roleld the ball down the lane, he left three standing. He shrugged a bit and sighed."Guess its not my kind of a game eh....."

"Yay!" Damien said with a small laugh as he looked up at the score. He barely won, only by a few points. He turned to Nixon and wrapped his arms around his neck and leaned up to kiss him. "Mm...how about we have dinner? Maybe one or two more games and then back to your house? Or mine?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the side a little bit as he smiled at him. "I am kind of hungry, so I think we should eat now though."

Nixon found Damien's reaction cute. He accepted the soft kiss and loosely wrapped his arms around Damien's waist."Mmn dinner sounds nice...." He smirked. hey way he was thinking though was very different to what Damien was thinking."....I dont mind whose house really." He planted a sweet kiss on Damien's lips before letting his hand slid to the others bottom."So your hungry eh?" He pulled away and took Damien's hand."Lets get some food...." He walked with Damien to the bowling alleys restaurant.

"I always get fish and chips when I come here with friends," Damien said, nodding his head a little bit at Nixon with a grin. "it's like tradition," he laughed softly as they got into line. It was more like a fast food place than a sit down restaurant. there were tables where they would be able to sit at to eat though. When they got the the registers, Damien ordered fish and chips and a drink and then looked up at Nixon.

Back
Top Bottom