Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

yim/pm/email/kik rp m&f

Status
Not open for further replies.

revlogoth

Super-Earth
Please. If you dont like the story or need to be off for a bit please let me know. Please don't just vanish. Thank you

i am on yim, EMAIL, and PM. i would like to see if anyone is up for that. I only play m&f for now. but i dont care what you are in real life.
SO there is no confusion. I Only Play as male
Ideas
== Filled
*** Really want to Play

*New plot*
betrayed - My Character is running thing at school. most of the teacher work for him and most of the student do to in one way or another. I have a dark and kinky side I take out on the girls of the school most want it. your character would be new to school and not know the dark side of thing. I find you attractive and ask you out. you turn me down for some reason. After that I order some of the girls to make friends with you getting you to trust and like then. after you are fully friends with them I have them lead you into my play room in the school basement where. the turn on you and help me make you my newest victim.

Young Gentleman Runs a back room Gaming Parlor in the nearby Chinatown. unknown to you. your Father or mother is a big gambler and is heavy in deat . one night your Father mother takes you out to dinner or so you think. you end up in the gaming room and they put you up as a offer to make one last bet. they loss and you watch as there beaten and tossed out and you find your self owned by this man now and he expects a lot of you.

Store Blackmail
M: Store manager. Name: Tom Grant. 6ft, Black Hair, Grey - green Eyes. Sets up a trap in hopes of stopping a Theft ring Plaguing the mall. Trap a expensive camera left on the counter. no one Watching it but a hidden spy cam.
F: ( Your Character info ) ( For some reason ) Steels the Camera and is caught While Leaving the Store by Tom.
Tom blackmails her into Sex and other thing. not to call the cops and destroy her future. She May or may not come to love the treatment and even help him get dirt on her friend & other girls so he can blackmail them.
I am open to changes and other ideas.

**Mind Control Drug
F: you're one of the hot smart girls. Do to a appointment of some kind you're late to Science class ( highschool or college ). and you find your self pared with the quiet kid in class no one even really knows is there. For a big Project. Not wanting Anyone to see him at your house. you go to his. While working on the project he gets you drinks and stuff. Over the first week of working on the project you find yourself Missing time but the Project is getting done and you can't seem to worry about it. Little Do you know he is a Genius and is slowly programing you to his will and soon you will help him get others as well

kidnapping: young girl ( you pic age ) finds her self at a bus bench stranded. a taxi driver pulls up and offers her a free ride just got off shift. not able to get home anyway else she excepts and gets in. as they are driving she notices there not going the right way. as she try's she finds out that the doors will not open and the windows are not glass.

I have been Knocking Around is a mix of Blackmail and Gangbang. Where YC: Is caught Steeling/Braking Something in a store/School/Office and MC Catches her. Blackmailing her into Servicing him at his whim. Then after A time one Night he Strips Her (Locker room/ Brake room/Classroom EST. ) and Blind Folds Her and Places her on Hands and Knees. Then Before she Knows It There are more than just one set of hands and it grows from there

Ok so i am not really into a lot of fandom ask and i will see. But i get off more on creating fresh.

I like it where i am the dominant player
Kidnapping
Blackmail
Public play
Incest (ok) 16+
Forced Play
Mind Control

NO NO's
No poop
no vore

Pairings (I am bold)
Master/slave
Boss/Female Staff/Competitor
Criminal/Hostage
Family Friend/Daughter/Wife
Older man/Young girl (16+)
Kidnapper/Female
Robber/Women of the house
Store Clerk/Shoplifter/Slut
nerdy boy/Mean Cheerleader
Student/Teacher/Teacher/student

I am also Very Open Minded. So Hit me with something and will see.
Please read my flist.

Ok Please dont just stop rping. if you need to take a break or you loss intrest than tell me. Please and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom