Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fox From Ouma (BassEXE x Alexandria94)

BassEXE

Supernova
Jake Blaze sighed as he plopped down in front of the tv at his apartment. As he searched for the remote, a grunt of frustration escaped his lips. Jake was a young man of 24 years. He possessed flame red hair that fell down to his eyebrows, right over his ice blue eyes. He was of slight muscular build, since he frequently went to the gym to work out. He wore a red tshirt, a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and white sneakers. His features were quite handsome, with a perfectly shaped face.

Cushions flew away from the couch as he finally found the remote. "Damn. About time." He muttered as he turned on the TV. He had a rough day at the office. He got driven to the ground with work by his tyrant of a boss. He sighed again, thinking of that prick, denying him a promotion when he deserved it. His life was taxing to be sure...

"God Dammit." Saya said to herself as she looked down at the map in front of her. This was definitely the guy's house, what was his name again, Jake? She sighed to herself wondering why she had to be the one to go get him and tell him who he was. They were supposed to send high elders for this kind of thing, but since she was one of the best fighters she would have to be the one to not only tell him but teach him as well. As far as she could tell there was nothing special about this man at all. His house wasn't the biggest, definitely didn't have a lot of money. But it probably didn't help that it was the middle of the night. She smirked to herself because how would a human react if they saw a Kitsune walking around.
Moving up the steps to his house, she saw the doorbell, debated on ringing it, but decided a far more hands-on approach would do that trick. "Jake!" She pounded her fist on the door and hoped that when he saw her, with her spiky white hair, white ears and exceptionally fluffy white tail, that he wouldn't freak out.

"Ugh. Now what?" He muttered, frustrated. Maybe it was the crabby bitch, Selena, complaining to him again. He walked to the door and opened it. His eyes widened. "That's...some costume you have there..." He said, suspicious of this woman. SOme kind of cosplayer? "What do you want?" He asked quickly. "I don't know of any anime conventions right now, if that's what you're wondering.." He explained. "Unless...." His eyes narrowed, he had heard of the stories of the kitsune. "If you're real, what do you want from me?" He asked coldly, having learned not to trust anyone.

Saya decided that if he wanted to be cold to her then she could be cold right back. "Human," She told him her tail starting to flip around with annoyance behind her. "One understand that I am real, two, this is not a costume, and three, you should be nicer to people. Never know when you might need a kidney." She smirked at him, and without waiting for an invite she walked into his house, trailing her fingers over his chest and her tail curled around his waist, to rub over his ass. She moved quickly and stealthily to a chair in the living room, close to where he had been sitting. "You, my good sir, are destined to save the world. I know, crazy right, look at you, but! None the less it is true. So when do you wanna pack up and get to leaving?"

Jake's eyes widened and he thought for a minute. "Me? Save the world? That sounds.....um....bye!" He darted out the door, and took off like a rocket down the street. "Damn! She's crazy!" He muttered, his chest punding. His reart was pumping blood, and adrenaline was coursing through his veins.

"Stupid Human." Saya said to herself when he bolted out the door. She gave him a few minutes to run, knowing it would take nothing to catch him. She got up, stretched a little, and pulled the tranquilizer gun from the sheath on her thigh. They shots were made for humans so it would only knock him out for a couple of hours, but still the chase would be fun. She ran out the door and quickly followed his scent down the street, she smelt her hand, knowing she had rubbed his chest for a reason. "Jake darling, let's not play this game." She called out in the night, knowing he would be the only one to hear her.

Jake swore, hiding behind a house. He blushed however, at being called "darling". He thought to himself. "I'm not about to trust you. You'll have to catch me first..." He thought in his mind, since saying those words would only lead her to him. He began to creep towards a hedge in the backyard he was crossing. He managed to stay clear of lights.

However, he tripped over a root, causing him to tumble, and make a thud noise.

"You humans are truly awful at being sneaky." Saya said and moved from where she was and quickly ran to the spot where she heard the thud, knowing it was Jake.
While she caught him, she rolled him over on his back and straddled him, holding his hands above his head, with only one of hers. She was of course, until he got some training, a lot stronger. "Now listen here. I would hate to hurt such a handsome man, but I will." She slowly brought the tranquilizer gun across his cheek, almost stroking it. "But you will come with me, one way or another." She leaned down and licked his throat a little, murmuring, "What will it be?" against it.

Jake's eyes widened when she tackled him. "Get off! He struggled fiercely, until she straddled him. He instantly froze. "What...?" He then gasped when she licked his throat gently, eliciting a pleased shiver from the young man. "F-Fine...I-I'll go with you....but why me?" He asked. He decided to consent. He needed her off of him before a certain....someone....near his waist woke up. And she needed to get off him NOW.

"Good." Saya nearly purred into his ear, liking the way he shivered underneath her, before getting off of him and standing up, placing her gun back into it's holding on her thigh. She knew she was loaded with guns and probably looked a little menacing, but she gave him the best smile she could muster up before gazing into his eyes. "Now please understand that I will train you, fiercely and as for why you. I really don't know, but I wish that I did."

Jake nodded, getting up off the ground. He had a hard time focusing on her gorgeous face, given how skimpy her clothing was. He sighed softly before he heard a crash coming from his home. "What the hell?!" Jake darted off towards the house.

(I was thinking in times of danger, Jake has some unknown power.)

When he arrived, several men in cloaks were tearing the place apart, looking for him. One turned around and saw him. "There's the boy!" He shouted. Jake gasped.

(Okay)

Saya followed him back to his house, eager to see what the crash was and when she got there, she saw them. She knew they would follow her, she just didn't expect them to be here, this soon. "I guess it's time for your first lesson." She told him as she tossed him on of her guns. "Try not to miss and try not to shoot me." Saya moved in on the men, and immediately took out two of them with swords on her back, and when she turned around she was going for the other four.

Jake nodded before firing at one of the men, who sidestepped the bullet and charged at him, pinning him against a wall. Jake grunted and struggled, but before the man could stab him with a dagger, Jake's eyes flashed and he caught the blade. He slowly bent the blade back, stunning the cloaked man. "No! His powers should be dormant! Fall back!" The man said, before the rest of them disengaged from battle with Saya and ran out of the house, and disappearing into shadows. Jake panted, catching his breath. he looked at his hands. "I'm not even cut...and I grabbed the blade!" He said, shocked. "Okay. I trust you now. This is too weird for me to ignore.." He said to Saya and stood up.

"Good. Its about time you let some common sense into the brain of yours and listen to me." Saya muttered and walked over to him. "Now about what you just did, and why you aren't hurt. You are destined for great things, possibly the best things but you will have to work hard for them. It will require a lot of vigorous training." She moved even closer to him and kissed him, her tail wrapping around him, and once again rubbing on his ass, before she pulled back slightly. "That was for all your hard work already."

Jake nodded. "I believe you. I don't understand this power, or why an average guy like me has them. So I'll follow you." He then blushed when she kissed him, feeling her tail rub his ass. "Um...th-thank you...I don't think you've given your name.." he stammered, very flustered all of a sudden.

Saya smiled because this man, was adorable and with a little muscle build, he would be hot, and she would be determined to get him. "You are not just an average guy, you have ancestors, who held great power. And as for my name, I am Saya." She enjoyed that way he seemed to be flustered sometimes around her.

"Saya? That's a nice name." Jake smiled slightly, before going to pack up the necessities for him to leave.

After packing light essentials, he stood next to her, hoping she'd walk in front of him so he could see those gorgeous hips sway. "So where are we going?" He finally asked.

"I have transport, not far from here. Follow me." Saya moved with fragile grace as she walked out of his house and led him to a nearby field, which would then take them back to her village, so he could train.

Jake smiled bashfully, watching her hips as he followed her. Left, right. Left, right. The movement and sway of those seductive and full hips entranced Jake to no end, and he realized he had to keep from getting hard. "So, Saya...if you're a kitsune...how old are you in Sage Fox years. You look about 28 in human years." He wondered.

From the way his sound waves traveled she could tell where his head was tilted almost instantly and it made her smile. "Almost two hundred and eight." She told him and as they entered the field she stopped. "Have you ever looked for a four leaf clover?" She asked and bent down to find one, knowing that she wasn't really looking for one, just teasing him.

Jake blushed and stared, her ass bent towards him. He felt blood rushing to his head as his face turned crimson. He tried to keep the conversation going. "T-two hundred and eight? That's a long time..." He stated shyly, trying to use all of his willpower to look away. The extreme short shorts she was wearing didn't help the image of her, with the very bottom of her cheeks revealed. He finally tore his gaze from that glorious rear and stood next to her. "No...I haven't really." He answered her question.

Saya smiled because she knew the human man was attracted to her, and after finding a four leaf clover completely out of luck she plucked it and stood back up. "Here, you can have this beautiful one then." She leaned back up and tucked it into his pants, her nails purposely scraping his skin. "C'mon then, transport is waiting." She started to walk off towards the center, and with a wave of her hand, a jet appeared. It was a normal sized jet, but could go places that no ordinary one could.

Jake blushed when her nails brushed against his skin. "U-Um....thanks." He stammered. THen he saw the jet. His eyes lit up in excitement. "Whooooaaaaa! A jet! Amazing! I've never seen one up close before!" he began to run around the aircraft, happily inspecting it.

Back
Top Bottom