Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dr. Juliet Peters and Ms. Juliet Hyde by RobBase086 and freckled_beauty

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Sandage was in a meeting with his boss and a client who is wanting a chemical that will replace plastic surgery. The client spoke about creating a clinic for people to come to their office to pay for becoming a new person with the changes they wanted done to them without surgery. Dr. Sandage told them that his assistant and him will get working onto this to have it done. Dr. Sandage shakes hands with the client and informs his boss that it will be done. It was while Dr. Sandage was at the meeting that Dr. Juliet Peters was working as usual.

Dr. Robert Sandage is 41 years old and never married with any kids. He is 5'4", short black hair and brown eyes, he weighs 140 pounds. Dr. Sandage comes walking into the lab. He sees Dr. Peters working like usual. "Good morning Dr. Peters! I just had a meeting with my boss and our new client on a project that is suppose to replace plastic surgery. The maintenance guys will be brining up a chamber that will be used to ventilate the chemical solution that we make that will allow who ever inside the chamber to breath in the chemical solution to make the enhancement they want. So we better get working on this. Are there any questions on what we are doing Dr.?" He asked her as he starts to work on what will help to change a persons DNA strand.

Juleit was only an assistant to the good doctor. She had been working him for the past year and half and enjoyed it. She was quiet and timid and always wore a smile on her face. She rarely ever spoke if not first spoken too. When the doctor came into the lab she smiled warmly at him.

"An alternative? Sounds like a labor some project. Where shall we begin?" She asked curiously. Juliet didn't know much about body altering. It was not something that interested her. She was not particularly happy with the way she looked her B cup chest and height of 5'6" did not grab the attention of many men. Even if she did not always like her appearance Juliet was pleased with what she was given. She put away her notes on the frogs she had been studying and walked over to the closet and grabbed a new notebook. Every project they ever did she kept extensive notes of it. This one would be no exception.

freckled_beauty said:
Juleit was only an assistant to the good doctor. She had been working him for the past year and half and enjoyed it. She was quiet and timid and always wore a smile on her face. She rarely ever spoke if not first spoken too. When the doctor came into the lab she smiled warmly at him.

"An alternative? Sounds like a labor some project. Where shall we begin?" She asked curiously. Juliet didn't know much about body altering. It was not something that interested her. She was not particularly happy with the way she looked her B cup chest and height of 5'6" did not grab the attention of many men. Even if she did not always like her appearance Juliet was pleased with what she was given. She put away her notes on the frogs she had been studying and walked over to the closet and grabbed a new notebook. Every project they ever did she kept extensive notes of it. This one would be no exception.
"Where we are going to start at is making sure the system runs properly that we just picked up Dr. Peters. We are going to place a little dry ice and water where the chemicals will go into and then run the chamber to make sure it runs properly." He tells her as he places some dry ice into the compartment where the chemicals would normally go. The water and dry ice mixture starts to smoke up when it does Dr. Sandage turns on the exhaust system and that test run shows the smoke from the dry ice and water going into the chamber filling up with fog. "That is very good that the system works Dr. Peters. It was a test run since we just received this today. What we have to do is figure out the chemicals that causes the DNA strand to alter and change. This is a project that has never been done before and we have to make sure there is no side effects in altering the DNA. Do you think this is possible Dr. Peters?" He asked her as he starts to mix some chemicals and places the information into the computer system to keep track of it.

"Dr. Peters we have been working for a while and I am going on a lunch break. We're you needing anything? I am willing to pick it up for you if you need me to do that?" He asked her as he removes his lab coat to go down the street to get him some chips and a sandwich while she worked a bit on the project. Dr. Sandage exits the lab to have lunch leaving Dr. Peters working.

Juliet nodded and watched as the Doctor made the dry ice mixture and placed it in the chamber. She watched from behind her thick framed glasses as the smoke was cleared with the flip of a switch. She recorded her notes and then looked up at the doctor. She scribbled a note for what their present goal was, and then looked to him.

"To be honest." she said pausing "I don't think it will. Even if we can find the chemicals for altering DNA the chances of it being applied to every living human is a next to impossible thought." she said frankly and took a seat at her desk. "Oh yes. A sandwich and chips sounds nice." She said with a smile

freckled_beauty said:
Juliet nodded and watched as the Doctor made the dry ice mixture and placed it in the chamber. She watched from behind her thick framed glasses as the smoke was cleared with the flip of a switch. She recorded her notes and then looked up at the doctor. She scribbled a note for what their present goal was, and then looked to him.

"To be honest." she said pausing "I don't think it will. Even if we can find the chemicals for altering DNA the chances of it being applied to every living human is a next to impossible thought." she said frankly and took a seat at her desk. "Oh yes. A sandwich and chips sounds nice." She said with a smile

"I respect your thoughts and idea, but I do feel that it will work." He said feeling very confident about the project. "That is why we work to figure out how to alter a persons DNA strand for it to work." He watched her take a seat at her desk. "I will have sandwiches and some chips ordered for us then." As he calls the local sandwich place to place the order for their lunch. Once he was done ordering he lets Dr. Peters know that it has been ordered. "Our lunch will be here in about 30 to 45 minutes. The front desk will let me know when it arrives for me to pay for it." He tells her.

Juliet nodded at what the doctor said and thought for a moment turning to him. "Who will we be testing this on?" She asked curiously. It only made sense for it to be a huamn rather than an animal but she was also wondering who would be brave enough to subject themself to such a thing.

freckled_beauty said:
Juliet nodded at what the doctor said and thought for a moment turning to him. "Who will we be testing this on?" She asked curiously. It only made sense for it to be a huamn rather than an animal but she was also wondering who would be brave enough to subject themself to such a thing.

"We do need to find someone willing to test this out." Dr. Sandage said to her because he did not like the idea of using a animal. He was not sure if they could find someone willing to try it out. "Do we have anyone scheduled to test it on Dr. Peters?" He asked her because usually they paid someone to do scientific research. They always paid them for their time.

Back
Top Bottom