Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheating Death( loneiysong/lady)

Phaedra smiled a little as he helped her into her jacket, bundling up before stepping outside. Going quiet as they searched for a place she was trying not to think to hard and just enjoy being with him.It had been a really long time since she’d just allowed herself to enjoy someone’s company, and she wanted to trust him enough to relax.”There.The butcher’s shop.”She said nodding towards the street across from them, starting to shiver despite her coat. It was starting to get cold.

Loki looked startled at her words, leaning a little into her hand as she stroked his hair before smiling, leaning forward and kissing her slowly, sweetly.Not sure where she was going with it, but willing to play along. After all, she was a beautiful woman, and it was never any hardship kissing beautiful women.

Hades smiled and walked down the street with him and then reached his hand out and held her hand. He nodded and then pulled off his scarf seeing her shiver and wrapped it several times around her throat and pulled her hood over her head adn kissed her forehead and walked into the butcher shop and saw that there was a quarter of lamp and he smiled waiting while the butcher prepared it talking to her.

Isis smiled adn wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply pulling him close and rocked her hips against his growling softly to him and then pulled back adn leaned to his ear. "You want to go to my room?" She purred to him.

Phaedra swallowed hard as she held his hand, but for once didn’t pull away. After talking for awhile with the butcher she smiled pleased as she took the lamb, before looking at hades.”Did you have anything else you needed?”She said her face flushed with the cold,even if she was warming up a little.

Loki leaned back swallowing hard as she rocked into him, looking confused as he considered it before nodding a little.”Yes. I would like that.”he said looking thoughtful wondering why she was doing this, slipping a arm around her waist waving towards the door.”lets go then.”

"Not from here, I will need to stop by a grocer, but that I can do if you have something else to get to." He smiled as the man wrapped up his meat in brown paper and he paid for it and held it and walked outside with her holding the door open and smiled wider.

Isis stood up and then wrapped an arm around his shoulders and walked with him and lead him to her room in the lodge and then unlocked the door and walked in and stopped looking back at him with a wide grin.

Phaedra nodded a little as the thought about it before sighing.”I do. I need to get back to the lodge, probably should check in with work before I disappear for the evening.”she said eyeing the man, because she had a feeling that he had every intention of keeping her busy all night.

Loki smirked as he walked into the room, resting his hands on her hips as he drew her close.”Did you come here just to seduce me, isis?”He muttered pleaning down to kiss her.

“At 6?Six sounds good.”she said after a moment, smirking as she leaned up to kiss his cheek.”I will see you then.”She said before heading inside. After a quick check in with her boss she headed up to her rooms to get ready. Changing into a flirty dress, the mid thigh length dress swishing around her a ltitle as she spun around to see how it looked, the dark red color setting off her dark hair well. Smilign a little as she headed downstairs to meet up with hades, actually looking nervous.

“Hm,true.But do you randomly go around seducing people, or did you have a bigger plan then just to ride me all night?”He said cupping her ass in his hands as he pulled her tight against him, kissing her harder.

"Great, six it is then." He smiled and went shopping for what he would need to make a full out Greek meal. He smiled and found practically all he needed to. He went back to the lodge to start up the roasting of the lamb and a few preparatory things. He turned on some greek music and hummed along with few of the musical bits. After he was done, he took a shower, brushed his hair and dressed in slacks a dark blue dress shirt, dress shoes, and a heavy jacket that would keep him warm and would look nice. Before he went to pick up Phaedra, he picked up some beautiful flowers and went to the lodge and waited for her.

"Can't it be both?" She smiled. She kissed him back as good as she got. She gripped his hair adn growled to him and moaned softly arching her back and held him tighter.

Phaedra blushed a little as she walked downstairs, raising a eyebrow at the sight of the flowers in his hands. “You didn’t have to get flowers.I know they’re expensive since it takes so much to keep them from dying in the cold.”She said smiling even though she said the words, reaching out and taking them, burying her face in the petals and taking a deep breath.

“Hm,I guess it can.”Loki smirked looking amused as she clung to him, shifting, pressing her into the wall as he gripped her ass and picked her up,wrapping her legs around his waist as he leaned into her, smirking as he flicked his fingers a little, smirking as he magicked her out of her clothes.”Hmmm that’s better.”He smirked looking amused. There were some uses in being a god, and getting people naked quickly is one of them

He smiled adn then looekd at her. "I don't mind. I need to spend my money on something." He laughed and then looked at her. "Do you need a few minutes to put them in water before we leave?" He put his hands behind his back. He canted his head and watched her enjoying the flowers. It made him wonder how many times that she had flowers purchased for her.

She grinned and wrapped her legs aroudn his waist and ground her hips up and down against him and laughed softly. Leaning her head back she watched him canting her head. "Does Loki like what he sees?" Se growled out a purr.

Phaedra flushed a little as she realized he was watching her enjoy the flowers before nodding.”I’ll be right back.”She said smiling up at him as she ran back up to her rooms, and set the flowers in a vase before returning downstairs. “Ready?”She said smiling as she motioned towards the door.

Loki growned at her, holding her still, teasing himself as much as he was teasing her do.”I do indeed. A beautiful goddess at my mercy, not something that happens a lot.”He said looking amused as he dipped his head to nuzzle her neck even as he magicked his own clothes off, smirking as he thrust into her hard without warning.

"Absolutely, are you ready." He smiled adn took her hand adn lead her to his car and opened teh car door for her and then closed it when she got in. The heater had been up because he figured she would be cold. Walking to his side, he got in and smiled. "How is the temperature, is ti to your liking?"

She groaned and held his head and panted and gasped rolling her eyes back and groaned holding him close. Her embrace was strong and very wet. She groaned in pleasure and panted and rocked her hips forward against his best she could moaning and shivered.

“I am.”Phaedra smiled as she walked with him, looking around as she got into the car, sighing in pleasure as she felt the heat. Despite years living in the cold, she preferred heat still.”It is fine. Warm enough.”She said smiling at him, reaching out to squeeze his arm a little.”if its to warm for you, you can turn it down.”She offered a little.

Loki laughed at her reaction, thursting in and out of her quickly, having every intention of driving her insane before pulling her away from the wall and stumbling towards the bed before pinning her there, kissing her hard as he gave himself over to the total need to fuck her senseless.

"Great." He smiled and then drove up to his lodge overlooking several slopes. The lodge was beautiful and very impressive. It even had an indoor jacuuzzi that sat on a balcony. Inside she could smell the lamb cooking and perfectly seasoned. He smiled adn then kissed her cheek and then looked at her. "Can I get you anything to drink? Perhaps Hades special hot chocolate?" He teased and looekda t her.

Throwing her head back, she gripped his shoulders grunting and groaning in such exquisite pleasure. She panted as she was pulled from the wall and laid down and kissed him back biting his bottom lip gripping him close to her taking whatever he had to offer growlign his name every so often.

Phaedra smiled as she walked around, looking amused as she watched the snow starting to fall.”Hot chocolate would be nice.”She said blushing a little at his teasing, remembering her reaction to the first cup he’d gotten her. Moving to look out the windows she sighed softly, closing her eyes as she rested her head on the glass. She loved this, they were just out side the city enough that it was just them and nature.

Loki growled as he bit her shoulder to keep from roaring his pleasure, sighing softly as he came, shuddering as he closed his eyes before raising his head, looking down at her in amusement.”You okay?”He muttered worried he’d hurt her.

Hades smiled and laughed. "Good." He said and then got two large ceramic mugs that matched. He began to make hot chocolate so it was light adn frothy and had the strong taste of dark chocolate and cinnamon. He came forward and looked at her and laughed. "After dinner, I can show you the jacuzzi, it's one of my favorite spots." He smiled and drank his hot chocolate and looked out at the snow falling and smiled wider.

Isis panted and gasped as he bit her and she came rolling her eyes. She panted as sweat rolled from her forehead making her look regal. She looked at him and laughed. "That has to be the first time in a long time, I have felt fulfillment, thank you Loki." SHe kissed his lips and sat up and arched her back letting it pop several times.

Phaedra smiled at him as she turned her head, taking her hot chocolate sipping it slowly. Nearly moaning out loud at the taste, she smiled as she looked up at him.”the food almost done?It smells amazing.”She said looking amused as she looked at the Jacuzzi, snickering a little.”Ah, why doesn’t it surprise me you like the Jacuzzi.”She snorted amused.

Loki laughed a little as he rolled to the side, laying down on the bed as he panted.”You are most definitely welcome.”He said smirking as he reached out and tugged her down for a kiss before stretching.

"Yea, it is almost done. I like my meat warm but still a little pink. I hope that is good for you." He shrugged and looked at her laughing. "I am not sure why that doesn't suprise you." He laughed and grinned to her. He was happy she loved the taste of the hot chocolate. Leaning forward, he kissed a bit that had gotten away form the corner of her mouth and then took her hand and lead her to a table set for two with candle light and a bottle of Uozo on the table.

She smiled and then kissed him back and thens troked his hair and looked at him. She then leaned in and snuggled and rubbed his chest.

“That’s fine.”Phaedra said smiling before raising her eyebrows as she shrugged.”Because here in the states its become somewhat of a challenge to the younger guys to have sex in one.”She shrugged looking amused as she sipped her drink,flushing a little as he kissed her. Smiling as she followed him to the table and sat, laughing quietly as she realized what they were drinking.”Planning on getting me drunk?”She teased.

Loki sighed softly shifting a little to get comfortable as she laid down with him, absently twirling a piece of hair around his finger as he thought. Now that he wasn’t focused on having sex, he was slightly worried about his friend. He didn’t trust hades, was worried about what his presence meant.

"Really, well it should seem simple enough. It is all in the girls hands, if you want to face each other that is." He chuckled and then brought out a plate of greek salad complete with pitted olives and feta cheese. He sat down and looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Are you planning on getting drunk on Ouzo?" He poured her a small glass along with her water and grinned.

Isis sighed adn began to doze as he held her and stroked her hair. She shut her eyes and smiled and let him worry about whatever he was worrying about.

“Hm, true, but most american girls find sex outdoors disturbing, a certain….lack of modesty or something.”She said shrugging a little, while she lived her, she really didn’t understand modern hangups on sex. Smirking as she sipped the ouzo she started eating the salad, shaking her head.”Nope. I think being drunk with you would probably be a bad thing.”She said smirking a little.

Loki smiled closing his eyes as he to, drifted off to sleep.

"Truly?" He laughed adn shook his head. "Well it is not technically outside." He smiled adn then finished his salad. He stood up then cleared teh salad plates and brought out lamb that was whole and obviously cooked in the traditional greek tradition with a bowl of mint jelly. He looked at her and smiled and began to slice her a bit of the lamb and put it on her plate with some potatoes and even some even little calamari. "I hope you enjoy." He smiled and made his own plate.

“Well, no but there are no walls. It seems modern americans have certain odd ideas about where sex should or should not take place.Not nearly as interesting as ancient Greece with their all out orgies in temples.”She mused as she looked at the food with slightly wide eyes, starting to eat with a slight moan of pleasure, eager to see if it was as good as it looked.”Oh,this is good.”She muttered looking up at him smiling widely,.

Phaedra smiled as she finished eating, leaning back as she stretched, looking at him with a contented smile.”Oh that was good.”She said closing her eyes as she stretched before sighing softly. She didn’t want to go yet, definitely didn’t want to leave his company.

Back
Top Bottom