Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheating Death( loneiysong/lady)

Hades let a laugh come from him. "Yes, I am quite sure, if there is one thing I know, though, is balance." He nodded and then looked up seeing a handsome man come forward. Something in his brain registered him as a trickster god and he smiled wider. Loki.

"Loki," He smiled adn laughed. He moved to him adn reached out and shook his hand. "I have seen your work and it is truly one of a kind. I am always happy to meet a trickster." He smiled adn then nodded. He looked at Phaedra who slumped and then chuckled shaking his head.

"Sweden? Nice. I could never own a mountain, just because teh people who I know of who own mountains." He laughed meaning Zeus. He looked at them both and smiled. "You want to go again?" He nodded up the hil to Phaedra.

Loki smirked looking amused as he nodded,”And yours to.A death god is always one to make friends with, only if to make sure I wont lose the most entertaining piece of my day.”He smirked flicking a look at Phaedra, for a moment looking concerned why a death god was hanging out with a woman who definitely preferred avoiding the company of her own gods if she could help it, and tolerated his company because he’d left her no choice in the matter.

Smirking at Hades’ words he shrugged.”Well, I don’t own it, as Phae well knows, I just burrow it on occasion. Besides, Olympus wouldn’t be good for skiing. Not cold enough.”

Phaedra rolled her eyes as she moved away from the two men.”If you two are done starting a bromance, I’m going skiing.”She said stomping away from them both heading for the lift. Nope, definitely not what she needed, two gods ganging up on her. She knew Loki’d do it just because he knew she hated company, and hades…well, he had his own reasons for staying with her. Which disturbed her as much as it intrigued her.

Hades chuckled adn ran after her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close kissing her cheek. "Don't be jealous." He smiled and moved with her up to the lift and sat back and smiled watching her and grinned and looked back at Loki. "Come on slow poke!" He shouted and put his sunglasses down and then leaned back adn smiled wider.

When they got to the top, he canted hsi head and moved to teh side waiting for Loki and shivered a bit and looked at her. "I am so so cold." He laughed a bit and looked at Phaedra.

Phaedra frowned at him,”I’m not jealous.”She said leaning back into the seat, smiling slightly as she looked around her. She couldn’t stay mad, at least not out here. She was in love with the place she’d chosen to live. Smirking as she watched loki catch the next lift she sighed softly.”Don’t touch me.”she muttered shifting away from him.

Snickering as she leaned against the skis in her hand as she looked at hades, “Well, you did just come from Greece. Its definitely colder here then there.”She teased a little. “We can go in after this run. Warm up.”

“Hm, so how are we warming up?”Loki said raising his eyebrows teasingly, liking the idea of warming her up.Despite never sleeping with her, he still wanted to, and loved teasing her about it because she blushed so prettily.

"Fine I won't touch you." He said softly almost hurt. He looked at her and nodded adn smiled seeing that her mood had returned to a much more friendly climate. Hades looked at Loki. "Lunch." He smiled and shook his head. "Trickster gods, not much different from gods of death, always have one thing on their mind. Tell me Loki, is that myth true that you turned yourself into a mare to bare a demigod?" He said teasing the god. He pulled down his sunglasses and wiggled his eyebrows at him.

He then moved to teh edge of a hill and with one good push he was down the hill before a retort could come from Loki.

Phaedra sighed softly at the look on his face shaking her head a littlr."don't look at me like that...I might actually start liking you."she grumbled looking annoyed because the last thing she needed was to feel bad for hurting him.snickering at loki's sputtering curses about annoying death gods she followed hades down the hill before loki could come up with a coherent answer.

When they got to the bottom she smiled a little as loki stopped next to them,"well. I don't know ehether to be disturbed about lokis preference for horses,or hades curiosity about it,but lets get food."she said sounding amused as she set loki sputtering again as she headed inside

Hades laughed and slapped Loki on teh back showing good nature. He wrapped his arm around his shoulders. "Come come god of trickery, it was all in good fun." He smiled and then followed back to the lodge where he shivered a bit but took off his jacket and sat in a spot where his back was to the fire and moved to Phaedra's seat and held out teh chair for her. When she sat he looked at Loki thinking of teasing him some more by pulling out his chair, but instead moved to his own seat and looked over the menu. He was not sure why the mortal plane made him so hungry.

Hades continued to look over the menu unaware of a woman watching the table with great interest. It was hard to say where her line of site was, but it was obvious from her bone structure that it was possible she was a goddess but not Greek or Norse.

Loki rolled his eyes looking amused even if he was sulking a little.”I’d have better fun if she just agreed to sleep with me. Chasing her this long is getting tiring.”he pouted a little just to annoy the death god he was sure was wanting the same thing as he sat down, rolling his eyes a little as Phaedra looked startled at having her chair pulled out before sitting down.

“Thank you.”Phaedra said blushing ever so slightly as she sat down and looked over the menu.

“I think I’m going to have to endeavor to make you blush all the time. You’re so beautiful when you do.”Loki teased snickering as she blushed darker, having every intention of driving her insane.”

“Shut up loki.”Phaedra growled, like the two gods, unaware of the woman watching them.

Hades smiled adn then moved over and then looked at Loki. "You would probably be able to make her blush more if you treated her like a lady and you were a gentleman." He smiled adn then folded the menu and leaned back as a waiter came to take their order.

"I would like a cappucino, extra sweet." He smiled adn then crossed his arms and leaned forward adn watched Phaedra and wanted to touch her and feel her skin against his and he smiled watching her.

Loki laughed a little before shrugging.”Ah, but she would know that it is a lie. For both of us. I am definitely no gentleman, and she is no lady. Though she did go through a period of pretending during the-“

“Shut up loki.”Phaedra snarled a little her eyes flicking up towards him, looking annoyed at the man’s demand to be so very damned informative over everything. Though she was pretty sure Loki was only doing it to make sure she had someone else taking care of her, she also knew that he probably really did want to jump her bones. Which made their lives interesting sometimes.

“Why are you always telling me to shut up?” “Because you’re constantly saying things you shouldn’t.”Phaedra rolled her eyes as she looked up at the waiter, “I’ll have a glass of hot chocolate and some crepes.” “And I’ll have the same.”Loki added, offering the waitress a dazzling flirty smile, smirking a little as she walked off looking a little dazed.”Loki, I think you just made sure none of us will be getting the right orders.”Phaedra said as she huffed out a laugh.

He sat back and then looked at Phaedra and shook his head. "No Loki, I think your wrong, she is a lady." He took her hand and kissed her knuckles and after they all ordered he looked up and pointed. "You're being given the eye by a juicy morsel. YOu should go over and play with her a little." He said and looked at Phaedra. He gripped her hand and stroked her hadns and her palm and smiled wider.

Loki smirked looking amused as Phaedra blushed more, before turning his head to look at the ‘morsel’. “Hmmm maybe I should go nibble on that juicy morsel…”He said perking up a little looking amused. Phaedra rolled her eyes, not even insulted at the trickster gods’ lack of true inentions. Even though he’d spent years trying to seduce her, she had a feeling he rather enjoyed her resistance more then he would have the sex. Looking amused as he got up and headed for the other woman she shifted a little nervously, but didn’t put her hand away from hades, shivering as he stroked her palm.”hm, no I think he’s right. Its been a long time since I was a lady, at least the kind of noble women you’d be used to dealing with.”She mused

He smiled as Loki took the bait. The woman turned quickly when she noticed that Loki came over. He smiled and looked back at Phaedra. "Well then, maybe it is time you were treated like a lady. Lets say tonight, I will come by and pick you up and move you to my lodge." He smiled and looked at her. He watched her and smild wider.

The woman sat up straight. She was dressed in furs and very beautiful. She crossed her hands in front of him and looked up. "Well hello."

Phaedra tilted her head a little looking at the man blushing a little.”Hm, I do not think a lady would consider moving in with someone so soon.”He pointed out wondering what he really was up to as she smiled at the waitress as she took her glass of hot chocolate, sipping it as she glanced at hades.

“Hello.”Loki smirked a little as he sat down across from her, tilting his head slightly.”beautiful lady,, may I ask your name?”he said offering a hopeful smile, looking interested in the answer

"Ohh I did not mean move move...I meant I will take you to my lodge for some dinner." He laughed and blushed shaking his head as he was given his cappucino. He smiled adn looekd at her and kissed her cheek. He smiled. "So what do you like to eat my dear?" He canted his head adn crossed his arms looking at her. Blushing, he cannot believe he made such a major faux pas talking. He watched her.

The woman smiled. "My name is Isis." She looked at him and smiled. "Why don't you take a seat and tell me your name." SHe smiled watching him.

'Oh. I'm sorry. I should have known that."phaedra muttered blushing harder as he kissed her cheek wondering a little at the hurt feelings hat tightened her chest at the idea he didn't want her moving in with him. She didn't want to live with him,so it made no sense. Starting a little at his question she shrugged."its been years since I had real greek food..."

Loki raised his eyebrows a little."ehat a beautiful name for a beautiful woman."he muttered smiling at her charmingly before tilting his head."I am loki."

"Then I shall make you a real Greek feast, and if after tasting my food you want to move in with me, well then, so be it." He growled adn kissed her neck moving in for the kill since Loki was absent and he had no worries about sharing. He reached down to her hip and stroked her side and pulled her chair closer as he wanted to stroke and feel those beautiful legs.

"Loki, so you and I are both gods from differing regions," She smiled adn laughed and reached out with a long perfectly groomed and painted fingernail adn ran it along the bottom of his jaw and kissed his nose. "Adorable."

Phaedra smiled, looking pleased at the idea of having real greek food before flushing at his words, shaking her head a little.”Nooo…I enjoy living on my own.”She muttered shivering as he pulled her closer, swallowing hard. He scared her badly, not only because he could accidently tell her father where she was, or how very old she was, but because she could really care for him, if she let herself.

“Hm, we are.Though you are far out of your own area, goddess.”He mused studying her, trying to not flick a nervous look towards Phaedra. He didn’t know exactly what all she’d done in her long life, but he knew she was hiding from someone, and worried that it was the woman in front of him.Groaning a little as she kissed his nose, he frowned a little.”I am a god!I am not adorable!
“he pouted

Hades grinned as he watched her. "You sound like your trying to convince yourself." She smiled and then looked at him adn leaned in close and kissed his neck and jaw and then pulled back. Their food arrived and Hades looked at the two talking.

"Since no one really believes in me anymore, I dont have too much to do." She smiled and looked at him adn reached out and held his hand. "I am Egyptian, my realms never reach to Greek. And you are very adorable." He smiled adn looked at her and kissed his temple and smiled wider.

“no.I definitely know I enjoy being alone. I’m trying to convince you of that.”She muttered turning a little as he kissed her neck, swallowing hard as she started to eat. Snickering as she looked across the room, rolling her eyes a little.”Loki is always charming everyone.”she looked amused at the idea of her friend picking up everyone before looking at hades, tilting her head a little.”Why are you here?Seriously.”

“Ah, well no one really believes me anymore, but I spend time harassing the annoying god sitting over there.”He said having a feeling she’d figured out hades, before flushing as he looked at her.”I am not! I am a a trickster, we are not adorable.”

"Vacation. Seriously." He smiled adn looked at her. "It was just a happy coincidence that you were here." He smiled and then leaned back and ate his sandwhich thinking and then looked down a bit wondering what he was going to cook tonight and where was the best place to get lamb.

"Tricksters are very much adorable, always biting off more than they can chew, bringing down the rage of gods." She smiled. "Would you care to eat with me, trickster?" He canted his head and smiled wider.

Phaedra studied him for a long moment as she ate before nodding a little, as if deciding something. “Not so happy, but here we are.”She muttered trying to convince herself that it would be okay. But she’d lived a long time by expecting the worst of people, and she was usually right.”What are you thinking about so seriously?”She muttered glancing at him, raising her eyebrows a little.

Loki studied the woman before nodding,”IF you will answer one thing, goddess.”He muttered as he waved a waiter over so they could get some food.”What are you doing here?Three different gods, vacationing at the same place?To much coincidence.”

"Wondering where I can get a decent cut of lamb." He smiled. "I have learned this very unique way of cooking things underground, but given such the snow fall I will have to improvise." He smiled adn laughed at her and nodded.

Isis shrugged. "Shopping. That is the only thing a goddess can do anymore." She leaned back adn crossed her legs. "Well one other thing, but it takes a person that I trust..."

“Ah, I am sure we can find somewhere.”she said looking thoughtful as she considered where she could get lamb, running her fingers through her hair as she sipped her drink before smirking.”I’m sure you improvise a lot.”She said snickering before finishing her food.”Come on. Lets go for a walk, and freak out loki when he realizes we’re gone.”

“Ah, well, shopping and skiing.”Loki said before raising his eyebrows, looking amused as he tilted his head.”Ah, well I am very trustworthy. After all, a good trick requires secrecy.”

"Alright." He reached into his wallet pulling out money and paying for the bill. He smiled adn walked with her wrapping his arm around her waist and grabbed his jacket and shrugged it on before grabbing hers and helping her into it..

"Hmm indeed," She purred and stroked his hair and then moved forward and looked at him. "Show me how you kiss trickster..."

Back
Top Bottom