Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl's Fun in the Sun (Prince x Javorcek)

“I really don’t really burn on my legs. You don’t have to-“ Too late, Sammie already started rubbing some sunscreen into her thigh. Damnit! …Well…now Lena –had- to let her finish otherwise her legs would tan unevenly. With a sigh, she tried to relax and just enjoy her friend’s touch. But it was so hard to stay calm! Her breasts had just been fondled to the point that she thought she was going to pass out from the effort necessary to not make a sound. Now Sammie’s hands were working so high up her thigh that Lena was biting her tongue to suppress a moan. Her teeth dug into the flesh so hard that she was sure she’d draw blood in just a couple of moments.

As she struggled trying to form ideas of how to be quiet as a mouse, her body seemed to be enjoying the progression of Sammie’s hands up her thighs. Her legs spread just a little bit more as her friend reached her aching sex that was radiating heat. She gasped as one fingertip ran up the length of her swollen lips. Don’t moan…don’t moan… Just think about something else… But as much as Lena tried to push her thoughts away from her current position, all she could think about was how close Sammie was to fingering her as she applied sunscreen under her bikini.

“I really don’t think the suit is going to slip that mu-UCH!” Lena squeaked as Sammie’s knuckles dragged over her swollen clit and then proceeded to not-so-innocently begin rubbing sunscreen into Lena’s other thigh. She bit her lower lip, hazel eyes darting nervously around after her small outburst. Phew…no one seemed to notice her little yelp. That had been close…

“Yeah, I’m really glad I have a friend who is so concerned about the well being of my breasts and my vagina.” Lena muttered, rolling her eyes at her grinning friend. Sammie was going to be the death of her! And now she wanted her to go lay down with her, stating that it was ‘a little hot’?! Lena’s entire body was on fire right now! Every inch of her burned and tingled with the desire to just pounce right ontop of Sammie and do…something…she wasn’t sure what she’d do with her once she did have her friend in her clutches….but she’d definitely do something!

Ugh…this would all be so much easier if her friend was a man. Then she could just pounce on her cock underneath the towel and no one would be the wiser. But if lesbian sex was so easy then where would the fun be in that? Truth be told, Lena actually was enjoying their game of Cat and Mouse. She liked a challenge, and Sammie was definitely challenging her self-ctontrol.

She arched a brow as Sammie motioned for her to come lay down with her. Yeah…it was hot…so they should relax in the burning hot sand with a towel over them to retain heat? She cast a skeptical look down at her friend. While she thought it was probably a bad idea to indulge Sammie’s request, she had really enjoyed cuddling with the other girl last night. So much so that it took very little convincing to persuade her to snuggle with her friend. It was just some innocent cuddling…right? Lena could do that, that was more her speed than all this blatant fondling.

“Hmmph…you’re lucky I like you…” She had been safe while laying down, but now that she sat up and leaned forward to get off the lounger, she could feel the wetness that had pooled in her sex spill into her bikini bottom. Great…well…at least it was a good thing that Lena was wearing a wrap, which she adjusted about her hips once she stood. No one would notice the mess that Sammie had decided to make, plus it was just a bathing suit, she could go get clean in the ocean later. But she made a mental note to never go commando ever again. If anything she’d start wearing even more layers than usual!

The taller girl laid down on her belly as directed. But she propped herself up on her elbows so that she could lean over to give Sammie a light kiss on the lips. With a little wiggling, she managed to mold her side comfortably up against her new girlfriend. There, much better.

“So are you done being mean to me for the day?” Lena murmured against her lips with a smile. Then she worked her way down, kissing lightly along Sammie’s jaw until she came down to the sensitive flesh of her neck. She felt a little bolder now that they were a tad more hidden from the majority of women that were in loungers. Away from everyone’s eyelevel, Lena began working her mouth lower, tongue playfully swirling around Sammie’s collar bone.

Sammie grinned as Lena got up and laid down next to her. Just watching her sexy friend's athletic body move was a thrill. She looked like a cat, so graceful and powerful, except for the large, swinging breasts that seemed to reverberate with every motion Lena made, swinging, bouncing, flattening and then hanging so deliciously as her friend laid down next to her. Mhmmm a very sexy cat with amazing boobs. What the fuck is wrong with you Sammie? she wondered to herself.

Lena pressed herself close as Sammie threw the towel over their mid-sections, covering them from their waists down to their knees. Suddenly Lena's naughty mouth was nuzzling in and kissing her, going after her weak spots expertly, tongue swirling on her collarbone to try and distract her. Sammie growled at her friend and slid a hand over to pinch one of Lena's nipples suddenly.

"Now now! No touching!" she said in a stern tone, stealing Lena's line from last night. "You just lay there quietly and enjoy the sun. I don't want to hear a peep out of you."

As she spoke she pressed herself against Lena's long body, her head resting against Lena's arm as her arm on the ground snaked under Lena's body, questing down her stomach to dive right under her bikini bottom! She didn't stop and ran her fingers lower until she cupped her friends mound, finding it soaking wet already. She started to flutter her fingers amongst those silken and warm folds, while she subtly moved the palm of her hand which was pushing against Lena's clit.

"Wow, someone was feeling a little horny," she whispered as they lay there. With the towel covering them and Sammie's hand below, no one on the beach could see anything except two girl's sunning themselves with a towel thrown over to protect them from the tropical sun. A light breeze stirred in their hair and the noise was the crashing of the gentle surf and muted conversation from the other sunbathers that were starting to settle in all around them. Sammie whispered to Lena again, "I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard right here on this beach. Think of it as revenge for last night. Do you think you can be quiet?"

She was sliding her fingers through her friends dripping folds faster now, sliding the tip of her middle finger into her passage at times and flexing her wrist to grind her palm against her cit even harder. She could feel Lena pushing back against her, her own hips moving slightly and involuntarily against Sammie's teasing hand. With her free hand, Sammie reached over and subtly slid it under Lena's closest breast, fingers brushing her friend's hard nipple lightly.

"You like that?" she whispered again. "Don't make too much noise or they'll hear you. Someone's in the lounger right next to ours now, maybe four feet away. Don't squirm too much or they'll now I'm fingering you on the beach. Quiet girl. Fuck I hope they can't hear my fingers moving in you... you are so wet."

And indeed there was a soft squelching Sammie could faintly hear as she started to push her middle and index finger into Lena, wrist now moving faster as she circled and pushed into her friend with two curling digits at once.

“Sammie!” Lena hissed in a low voice. Wasn’t it enough that her breasts had been tormented for who knows how long? Now Sammie had to pinch her poor sensitive nipples too?! And…she wanted to not hear a peep out of her…? Where was that hand going…? Propped up onto her elbows, Lena wasn’t much in a position to stop Sammie’s wandering hand until it finally came to flutter against her soaking wet outer lips. Lena shook her head rapidly back and forth to signal she didn’t think she could keep quiet, but that didn’t seem to stop those meandering fingers…

AHHHHHHH! Lena grit her teeth and screamed inside of her skull. Her entire body tensed up as one finger worked it’s way into her achingly hot sex while Sammie’s palm worked her clit. Her eyes went wide in a mix of terror and pleasure. Shit…she’d never had to be quiet ever since she was a freshman in college and lived in the dorms. She was 5 years out of practice. Oh God…what did she used to do to be quiet? Bite a pillow? No…no pillows out here. Bite and claw at her boyfriend? Well Sammie had given her an order not to touch her…so there went that idea.

Two fingers curled into her and Lena held her breath, her mind blanking. She squeezed her eyes shut and buried her head into her arms. The pathetic whimper was barely muffled by her own flesh.

“S-sammie…” Lena stuttered into her flesh, muffling her words a bit. Several words and phrases popped into her head at once: ‘don’t’, ‘stop’, ‘no’, ‘you’re an evil horny bitch…’ but Lena didn’t want to say those things. She didn’t want Sammie to stop…and her friend already knew she was evil and constantly horny so Lena didn’t need to state the obvious. “I…can’t…” she panted out as quietly as she could. As good as everything felt, she couldn’t relax enough to cum. It was unbearable to be so close to the edge, looking down, and too afraid to jump because she was too terrified of losing control in public.

There was a switch that always clicked inside of Lena when she grew so close to losing control that she felt like she was turning into a total Sub. Allowing her friend to finger fuck her in public was definitely a very submissive act to her. Even though Sammie was holding all the cards and all the power, Lena’s mind was already searching for a way to stack the deck in her favor. Now that her mind was set on an actual task, the intense amount of pleasure that was coursing through her body was slightly more bearable.

‘No touching’ had been a command. So fine, Lena couldn’t touch Mistress Sammie-the-Torturing-Lesbian-Monster. But ‘I don’t want to hear a peep out of you’ well…that wasn’t a command at all! More like a statement of her preference…like ‘I want chocolate ice cream more than I want strawberry ice cream.’

So she’d make a little noise…something to appeal to Sammie’s ego to either make her friend go nuts and demand they both just go up to their bedroom for Round Two, or get her so riled up that she forgot they were in public and fucked Lena so hard that she couldn't do anything other than cum! Then they could throw that whole 'No touching' rule out the window and Lena could kiss and bite her to help muffle some of those pesky, noisy moans.

It's not Indecent Exposure if you're under a towel...right?

While begging didn’t quite suit the tall, confident athlete, a little dirty talk certainly did. She took several deep breaths to help steady herself before picking her head up. She leaned closer to Sammie, whispering into her ear and was careful to not accidentally brush against the arch of it.

“Harder Sammie…I want to cum for you, all over your hand…you get me so turned on I can’t help but get soaking wet” Her voice was hushed and coated with a purr, teetering on the edge of becoming a sweet moan. But Lena pressed on, determined not to totally lose it even though her pussy was starting to convulse and pulse around Sammie’s fingers as though begging for an orgasm. “I love feeling your fingers inside me…it feel’s so good. Almost as good as your sweet little tongue.” Lena grinned as she felt Sammie’s fingers falter before resuming their steady pace once more. Hah! Gotcha! “I still have to repay you for last night…would you like that? To have my head buried between your legs, licking you until you can’t even breathe anymore?”

If Sammie was going to make her make a spectacle of herself, she was going to take her friend down with her.

Sammie was enjoying this teasing so much, she wondered idly if she could just finger Lena like this all day. Keeping her lover on the edge and tormented until the girl would be begging her for release. The only problem was her wrist stamina. Hmmm. She was getting a bit tired and knew that she'd have to "push" for a climax eventually or risk not being able to user her left hand for the rest of the day. But the sight of her friend squirming, biting her lips, and trying to do anything to not start moaning out loud like Sammie knew Lena wanted to-- wow this was hot!

And it was getting crowded now. Really crowded. All the loungers were full and there were dozens of women lying out around them. Towels were being placed on the ground nearby. Beach walkers were standing near them chatting and totally unsuspecting of the cute pair of girls apparently sleeping on towels. Only a real careful observer would see the tension in Lena's frame, the taut neck muscles and twitches as she endured Sammie's careful attention.

Then Lena started trying to talk dirty to Sammie. That bitch. She knew how Sammie loved dirty talk and within seconds Sammie could feel her own nether lips sweating out her arousal, drenching her bottoms and making her clench her thighs together in a feeble effort to find some friction. Oh how cruel. Lena was turning it into a battle of the wills, but Sammie still had the advantage of having her fingers moving on her taller friend's sex while all Lena could do was spin dirty words in Sammie's imaginative mind.

Just then, Sammie saw a cocktail waitress making the rounds. With a mischievous grin she whispered to Lena, "Hold that thought, do you want something to drink?"

She called the waitress over and the woman stood right by Lena's upper body, out of Lena's eye sight as Lena's head was turned towards Sammie.

"What can I get you two?" the waitress asked perkily, smiling at the sleepy and cuddly pair of lesbians below her.

"Hmmm.. I think I'll have a Sex on the Beach," said Sammie, smiling up and giving her an innocent giggle. As she spoke she suddenly started to move her hand as fast and hard as possible, slipping her thumb down to rub and pressure Lena's engorged clit instead of just her palm. Her fingers pumped in hard and fast, curling aggressively to stroke Lena's g-spot. Maximum intensity. Full steam ahead!

"And my friend... Lena?" she asked Lena sweetly. "She's a little sleepy but I think she wants a Screaming Orgasm... do you guys make those here? Oh good! Right Lena? Speak up darling! You want a Screaming O?"

To emphasize her question, Sammie moved the hand from Lena's nipple and slid it down under the towel and over Lena's thigh, then around Lena's sodden bikini bottom and slipped that index finger into her friend's hot passage to join the two digits already sliding in and out of her.

“What? No I don’t want anything to drink!” Lena hissed as quietly as she could. She was so close to climaxing and Sammie was thirsty right now? Did she also want a sandwich? What the hell was her friend up to? Her eyes went wide in horror as Sammie called a cocktail waitress over. And of course, the waitress heard her and stopped by, towering right over Lena who was struggling to keep it together. She tried to close her legs, to get Sammie to stop. But it only made her slick channel tighter and the penetration feel even better. It all felt so good that it was starting to hurt. Her body was just about screaming at her to just embrace the orgasm.

Leave it to Sammie to turn a mortifying experience into a bunch of horrible jokes. Lena didn’t think there was anything she wanted more right now than to just scream and let her body be rocked by wave after wave of pleasure.

But now the beach was incredibly crowded and Sammie had attracted a captive audience of one. Her muscles tightened, threatening to jerk her forward and drag her head first into an orgasm she didn’t want to have infront of anybody. So she stretched her entire long, athletic body out backwards instead of jerking forwards. Lena shivered, much in the way people do when they’ve had a really good stretch and took a deep breath to collect herself. Okay…so what, Sammie was just ramming into her g-spot and playing with her clit. She could ignore that, remember the first time Paul had tried to find your clit and had actually hurt you by pulling the hood too far back? Yeah! Focus on that unpleasant thought! The memory made Lena cringe just a little bit. But at least it took her mind off the intense pleasure long enough for her to find her words.

“Y-yeah. Screaming Orgasm. That sounds goo-“ Lena gasped right in the middle of her sentence. As Sammie’s third finger slid into, the feeling of all three fingers pumping into her hot slick folds destroyed every last barrier she had put up. It was too much, she couldn’t take it. “Oh fuck…” Lena breathed out before her body jerked and jolts of electric pleasure shot out from her core. Her eyes snapped shut and she lurched forward, clutching onto Sammie and digging her nails into her friend’s back.

Don’t scream…don’t scream…the waitress will probably figure it out but the whole damn beach doesn’t have to know!

The closest thing to her mouth was now Sammie’s shoulder. Lena bit down, a lot harder than she meant to. But the poor girl needed –something- to keep from crying out. Having the makeshift gag of Sammie’s shoulder forced her to swallow most of her moans. Still, her entire body shook and a couple of soft moans snuck out. Thankfully it was nothing loud enough to draw attention of other sunbathers…but her movements would probably draw a few curious eyes. She was a panting, shivering wreck as she came down from her high. Her eyes were half lidded and she seemed to have forgotten that she was on a crowded beach…at least until their waitress cleared her throat.

Fuck…she was still there.

“I…think I’m all set on the Screaming Orgasms…I’ll just have a gin and tonic.” Lena offered their waitress a sheepish smile. The athlete was bright scarlet and busy praying that the waitress had a good sense of humor. She went ahead and buried her embarrassed face in Sammie’s breasts though, hiding and waiting for there to be no witnesses so that she could strangle her new girlfriend.

The waitress started to think something was odd with these two. The smaller girl had a shit eating grin and was acting all sweet and cheery, like an inside joke was happening. And her taller friend with the nice back and it looked like a nice set of boobs was twitching and spasming suddenly, entire body going long. She couldn't even answer the question and gasped loudly. Then she jerked and seemed to have a seizure, before biting her friend's shoulder!

Not only did she bite her friend, but she seemed to be moaning or screaming into her friend's flesh. The waitress had never seen anyone get so upset about being woken up and asked to have a drink, even a stupid drink like a Screaming Orgasm. And the smaller friend was strangely OK with being bitten out of the blue, giving a strangled gasp of her own and throwing her head back and apparently panting. You'd think she would lift her arms up and try to push her friend away at least? The waitress' eyes narrowed as she noticed that the little girl was straining herself, almost rocking a bit as the shoulder she had on the ground was moving. That shoulder was attached to an arm hidden under the towel, but the direction led right towards the tall girl's waist.

Jesus Fucking Christ! The small girl was fingering her friend on the beach while ordering a drink! And she was obviously some sort of masochist that gets off on pain and was going gaga over being bitten as the tall girl was clearly cumming so hard right now, moans barely muffled with her friend's skin. Her body was tensing and twitching, the towel rising and falling slightly, even her toes were curling up in the sand as her legs stiffened and relaxed with what must be waves of incredible pleasure.

It was way too early in the morning for her to deal with this shit! She was about to turn and leave in disgust when the tall girl spoke up and corrected the order, admitting what had obviously just happened. At least she had the decency to look red and embarrassed. Not a complete pervert that was excited about having an orgasm in front of a total stranger in a public setting! Ugh. Yuck. Hold it together.

"I see you have already had one of those so, sure, I'll get you a gin and tonic, and are you still needing a Sex on the Beach?" she asked the smaller girl who had her smug grin back. She nodded enthusiastically and the waitress arched her eyebrows and left. The things she had to do to get a tip, and these two had better give her a hefty one after that display!

Honestly, the hotel should just give the straight female staff the week off when the lesbians came to the resort. The men would probably work for free and actually enjoy watching some of the shenanigans that were happening. She'd heard there was a nude three girl wrestling match at the beach the other night, one of the staff had seen it from the trees. And then there were the rumors that some crazy girl had been running around attacking people with a massive dildo last night. And of course, women were having sex in every half-covered nook they could find and evidently even right on the beach in public in broad daylight! It was becoming too much. Way too much for a minimum wage worker to have to put up with!

----------------

Sammie was in a lot of pain. Lena's bite had hurt, she'd just been unable or unwilling to stop fingering her girlfriend to get her to ease off. As she glanced down she saw it was worse than she had feared, a perfect impression of Lena's teeth formed an oval on her shoulder. A spot that would be visible in any outfit she would wear here and linger for days. Ugh. At least Lena had some revenge on her and all things considered, it was worth it. It had been so hot to see Lena try to not orgasm in public and with that poor waitress hovering nearby. Sammie had been in that position before and the resulting cum had always been intense and mixed with such hot shame and embarrassment. The thrill of being caught had always made her orgasm so much quicker as well, she was surprised Lena lasted as long as she had and hadn't just lost it was soon as the waitress had appeared.

"Owww," she said with a little pout. "You bit me! I was just trying to relax you."

She rolled her shoulder to highlight Lena's bitemark as her girlfriend lifted her head from being hidden in shame in Sammie's breasts.

"It's ok, no one else noticed except her. And I wouldn't have called her over if you weren't playing dirty and trying to distract me with your naughty talk," she said leaning down to kiss Lena on the lips lightly. "You aren't mad at me are you? I'm not going to have to worry about some horrible revenge am I? Your bite makes us even, ok?' Sammie knew Lena liked payback and she was a little apprehensive suddenly about Lena trying to outdo her with something more embarrassing and potentially torturous. She bit her lip and looked at Lena as innocently as she possibly could while she wrapped her arms around her new girlfriend.

"You wouldn't do anything mean to me, right?"

Lena stayed in the safety of Sammie’s breasts until the waitress went away. Even then she was content to just stay there until she felt her ears stop burning. Being so close to her girlfriend after something so mortifying was nice…comforting. Well it had been comforting until Sammie opened her big mouth and Lena remembered that the source of her embarrassment had been the girl that was so tenderly holding her right now!

“Relax me?!?!” Lena’s voice was muffled between Sammie’s small breasts, but if her head wasn’t down there she’d definitely be shouting her displeasure. They had just been caught having sex in public!! Relax her indeed! That may have been the –least- relaxing thing that has ever happened to her. She brought her head up, ready to reprimand Sammie for being irresponsible, much like she would a student. But between Sammie’s puppy dog eyes and her own realization that the whole sex in public thing had been kind of hot…she couldn’t bring herself to give her girlfriend the tongue lashing she deserved. Her eyes softened, though her jaw was still set tight. They could’ve been arrested! Their teaching licenses could’ve been revoked!

But she was pretty sure that had been one of the hardest times she had ever cum in her whole life.

“I should’ve bit your harder.” Lena grumbled but leaned over to give the bite mark a light kiss at its reddest part. Pffft…Sammie wanted her to not exact vengeance on her sorry little cute ass? The bite mark made them even, yeah right! Lena knew a lot of guys wore their bite and scratch marks as badges of honor, she figured Sammie would probably be the same way. Her little friend would probably be proud of her sex wounds: they were proof that she could make a girl cum so hard that she turned into an animal.

“But…at least you know my teeth are straight now.” Lena teased and leaned over to give the bite mark a few more gentle kisses to help sooth the pain. She snuck a glance over Sammie’s shoulder, blinking a bit as she caught sight of the fresh scratch marks from today overlapping the ones from last night. Wow…she made all those? Eheheh…well…at least Sammie couldn’t see them. “And no, we’re not even.” Lena smirked as she started working her kisses from Sammie’s shoulder up to her neck. They still had a couple of days left of vacation. She had plenty of time to figure out a punishment for Sammie. Maybe nothing as embarrassing…but definitely something slow and torturous.

“Since this whole thing was all because of my dirty talk, maybe I should just not do the last thing I said as your punishment. I guess I won’t be licking you raw for couple of days…maybe a couple of weeks.” Lena whispered now that she was so close to Sammie’s ear. A slow, teasing lick was given right over the pulse point in her neck. Lena grinned as Sammie shivered. “It’s a shame too, I was really looking forward to it…I kinda liked the little sample I got of you last night.”

Sammie felt the scratches for the first time as she saw Lena looking at them and she gave her new girlfriend another frown. She'd have to buy a muzzle and some leather mitts for her as clearly she was a biter and a scratcher. Not that Sammie minded either of those in moderation, but the thought of getting some accessories to better handle her taller and stronger friend was an interesting idea.

She wiggled against Lena as her friend kissed her, realizing how fucking horny she was. She'd have to run into the ocean immediately to hide the soaked disaster that her bikini bottoms had become. Lena's mouth felt so good and she reached that super erotic weak spot Sammie had by her ear, oh god, don't stop. Wait!? What was that Lena was threatening about not licking her where she wanted it most? Now that was cruel revenge, especially since Sammie wanted nothing more than to drag her new girlfriend up to their room by her curly hair and plant herself on that naughty and cruel mouth.

Sammie fluttered open the eyes she had closed while Lena kissed her and gave her an icy glare. "Oh, don't worry, you'll be licking me everywhere as much as I want. Don't doubt that. And if you try to hold out, I have my ways of making you." She gave her girlfriend a mysterious grin as she raised her eyebrows.

Then she glanced around the crowded beach again and whispered in a low tone to Lena, "But I am, uhmm, really fucking horny right now. Like REALLY horny. Some of us haven't had a Screaming Orgasm on the beach yet."

“Hah! I’d like to see you try to make me do anything.” Lena smirked. Sammie seemed awfully sure of herself, but Lena knew that she was a hard one to tame. Push too hard and she’d get spooked like a wild mustang and probably kick Sammie in the head. Push too little and she’d sense weakness; then she’d never get broken. But Lena wasn’t stupid or arrogant; she recognized that her trust in Sammie and those damn puppy dog eyes were probably going to be the end of her one day. Until that day came, Lena was free to wreak all the havoc she wanted.

She chuckled a bit as her friend confessed how horny she was. Lena was definitely in no state to walk up to their bedroom. Her bikini was soaking wet, her legs felt like Jello, plus they had some drinks coming to them in a little bit! So they were confined to their spot under the towel, at least for a little while longer.

“As tempted as I am to make you suffer…I guess I can give you a hand. Lay on your side for me.” She nudged Sammie a bit so that she rolled over onto her other side with her back pressed into Lena’s breasts. Then the taller girl snuggled nice and close so that they just looked like a cute little innocent lesbian couple; the taller athletic one spooning her smaller girlfriend protectively. “I hope you’re a lot better at being quiet than I am. Because if I hear any noise out of you, I’m going to stop.” Lena whispered as her left hand drifted down between their bodies. She kicked Sammie’s top leg forward a little bit to give herself some room, then laced their legs together so no one thought anything of it.

From behind, her fingers began teasing and toying against those swollen lips from outside Sammie’s bikini bottom. It didn’t take long for Lena’s fingers to get absolutely drenched in her friend’s arousal. “Wow.” Lena spoke in a hushed voice behind Sammie. “You really must be fucking horny.” Gently she slid her bikini to the side, fingers delicately stroking and caressing the slightly parted folds. It didn’t take long for her to find the different texture of the wrinkled hood of Sammie’s clit. Her index finger ran along it in torturous little circles.

Every motion Lena made was slow and careful. She didn’t want to make a move that would have Sammie crying out in surprise or bucking her hips. In this position, everything Lena was doing was hidden. But Sammie was forced to stay exposed and try to hold a straight face while her friend began fingering her. “Hold still…don’t worry, I could do this for hours. However long it takes to make you cum.” Lena grinned and kissed the back of her neck lightly as she settled in to get a bit more comfortable. This position wasn’t all that bad, she could definitely keep finger fucking her friend for at least the next hour without getting tired. Hopefully Sammie would be a good sport and let herself get built up to a slow orgasm rather than dragging Lena up to their room for a faster and more frantic one.

Sammie had never rolled over faster in her life as she complied with Lena's request. She was so turned on from Lena's orgasm and the thrill of doing what she had done with the now large crowds of women around that she felt like she could orgasm at the slightest touch! She snuggled her petite frame in against Lena, loving the feeling of her girlfriend's large breasts pushing into her back, and placed her head on her hands as she settled in.

Lena rearranged her a bit, and she groaned as her leg was pushed forward knowing how open her sex was going to be to her friend's fingers under the towel. Sure enough, those quick learning fingers were brushing outside her bikini bottom. Her juices began to sweat out again immediately and she stiffened and bit her lip to suppress the low moan that started to slip out at that first touch. Lena's warning was in her mind and she struggled to keep herself quiet. It was torture feeling those fingers brushing against the sodden bikini bottom, teasing but not directly touching her folds. Oh fuck, she had pulled the bikini bottom aside and was touching her directly now. Grrrr. Breathe Sammie. Breathe. Oh fuck, she was touching her clit now! Oh god. Samiie was practically panting now, anything to stop herself from moaning.

The bikini was actually getting annoying , even pulled to the side and Sammie lowered a hand and pulled the knot on the side open and reached down to tug it away from her body on both sides, giving Lena unfettered access to her sex. Lena realized with a hot burst of kinkiness that she was essentially naked now on the beach, covered only by the towel, and being fingered from her friend. Her vision was filled with bodies, women lying out, standing and talking, playing games. There was a woman lying around two feet away from her on a towel reading a book. Sammie felt so dirty and so exposed right now, it was driving her crazy. She felt herself absolutely drenching Lena's fingers with her arousal, trying to subtly move her hips to get more friction. Anything to get some release. Lena was being so slow, so teasing and just absolutely torturing her. An hour?! It felt like it'd been an hour already.

"P-please... p-please... oh god... l-lena... p-please let me c-cum, oh god," she whispered/stammered out, voice pathetically begging her friend. She needed this orgasm so badly. She didn't know if she could stay quiet during it, but she needed this pleasure to come to an end.

"Here you go girls, I have your drinks!" she heard a voice say and footsteps approaching them in the sand.

Lena’s eyes went wide when she felt the bikini fall away and her movements became unhindered. The only thing protecting her and a very naked Sammie was just the thin sheet of the beach towel. A little whimper managed its way out of her throat. She wanted to play…to go absolutely wild in their hotel room and not come out until they had to catch their flight back home! She could feel herself getting wet again, her clit beginning to pulse with want. What the hell was Sammie doing to her?! Lena had always had a rather large sexual appetite, but Sammie was easily going to turn her into some sort of nymphomaniac!

Well…on the bright side, now she could –definitely- do this for an hour without the resistance of the bikini bottom! Lena felt like she had been only teasingly thrusting her middle finger into Sammie for 10 minutes before the smaller girl started to beg for her release. She couldn’t say no…Sammie sounded so desperate and Lena could easily sympathize with the crippling need to feel pleasure shooting through every part of her body.

“Be my good girl and cum for me…no making any noise.” Lena whispered into her ear. To help her reach her tipping point, Lena inserted another finger to stretch her just a little more. The motion of her wrist began speeding up, enough to make the muscle in her forearm burn just the slightest bit, but she didn’t care. She just wanted to help her poor girlfriend cum. She wrapped her free arm around Sammie, letting her use it as a pillow and provide her some reassurance that she was in a safe place and could finally let herself go.

Well…it was just an illusion of safety anyways. In reality they were still on a crowded beach. And Sammie was still left out in the open, bare and vulnerable without anywhere to hide since Lena was behind her. And to make things worse, their waitress was rapidly approaching them, moving to stand infront of Sammie since the little brunette had been the one to order the drinks.

Wow…servers really do come around at the worst times, don’t they? Like when you have food in your mouth…or when you’re trying to have sex with your girlfriend on a very crowded, lesbian filled, beach…

Lena could feel Sammie shaking as she neared her breaking point. But it wasn’t like the athlete could stop what she was doing to deal with the waitress! “Sammie sweetie could you grab the drinks please?” Lena kissed her back lightly, before smiling innocently up at the waitress. Obviously the tall athlete was too busy cuddling her little girlfriend to be able to grab the drinks.

…Or too busy fingering her furiously under the towel in order to bring her to orgasm. Part of Lena was curious to see how well Sammie could follow orders under pressure. She only had two tasks: stay quiet and grab the drinks. It wasn’t like Lena had asked her something outrageous like to juggle chainsaws while riding a unicycle and singing show tunes! Surely Sammie could obey two little commands…especially now that Lena decided it was a good time to give her a taste of her own medicine.

This poor waitress…Lena was going to find out her name and give her a hell of a tip later.

Long fingers curled, searching for the sensitive, spongy ridge that was Sammie’s g-spot. Once she found the change in texture along her swollen, soaking wet, puffy walls, Lena began rapidly tapping against Sammie’s most sensitive spot with quick, frantic thrusts. She kept her arm pinned to her side, hiding the motion of her wrist entirely under the towel. Just to be a little extra cruel, Lena’s thumb found it’s way to the puckered ring of muscle that she had been neglecting this whole time. Her hand was already soaked with Sammie’s juices and she was laying down with her legs so splayed apart that her friend seemed to just be begging for a little backdoor stimulation!

She brushed the soft, slippery pad of her thumb lightly against the tensed muscle. Once sweep…then another. The third circling motion against her puckered hole was a charm. She could feel Sammie relax just enough that Lena didn’t feel bad putting a little pressure. Her friend was so incredibly wet that her thumb slid inside with very little resistance. Lena nuzzled affectionately against Sammie’s back, hiding her maniacal grin from the waitress as her whole hand began aggressively tormenting both holes.

Sammie was so turned on right now her mind was completely lost in a fantasy world. With the crowd murmuring around her, her total nakedness and Lena's finger now hitting her g-spot, she felt like she was spreadeagled in the middle of the beach in front of a crowd of lesbians being fingered mercilessly. The cheering crowd was watching as she was forced to cum over and over again in front of them, helpless to stop even though she could easily crawl away from her tall, curly haired tormentor at any time if she only had enough willpower.

Lena's insistent voice brought her back right from the edge of her orgasm, that fantasy scene still burning in her head. What was she talking about? Grabbing drinks? What? She fluttered her eyes open and tilted her head, seeing the waitress again towering over her. She was so confused and the pleasure in her throbbing sex was like a fog clouding her brain. Numbly, she tried to do as Lena had ordered, but she was so close to cumming she didn't understand why she had to move. It was all so hard.

"Y-yes.. I can.. YES! YES!" she said, voice rising and turning into an exclamation as she felt Lena's thumb brush against her sensitive pucker. That taboo hole was Sammie's booster engine and always brought up the intensity of anything she was doing when used at the right time. And this was definitely the WRONG time to bring things up a notch! She gritted her teeth and reached a trembling hand up to grab the first drink the waitress gave her. She lowered it to the sand with a moan, a shudder ran through her body like she had just felt a cold draft and made her teeth chatter, all from Lena circling her ass now with that insistent thumb.

"C-cold... the d-drink is c-cold.. yes...y-yes," she mumbled and reached up again, body arching and arm flailing for a second as another mini-seizure ran through her. Lena's thumb had just slipped into her ass. Oh god, she was going to cum right now as the waitress put the glass into her hand. She squeezed the drink so hard she feared she might break it as she lowered it to the sand next to the other one. Her face twitched liked she had a horrible tic. Lena's fingers were thrusting in and out of her, rubbing her g-spot with every stroke, and now her thumb had joined into the assault, much wider than a finger and tingling the fresh and unstimulated nerves of her ass, sending jolts of new pleasure through a body that was barely gripping the edge in a losing attempt to avoid falling off into a mind-shattering orgasm.

"Can I get you anything else?" said the waitress, much closer, and Sammie realized she had squatted down right by her head and was staring at her. Oh god, she was going to cum with this stranger looking at her from a foot away. Oh god, she couldn't stop now, there was no way she could stem the flood now. She was like a girl with a finger in a dyke trying to stop a leak, wait that should be Lena! But anyway, water was rising over the dam she had tried to put in place and its rising pressure now just burst her asunder. In fact, the resulting wave was even bigger now as holding it back had made this orgasm even stronger.

"That's it, why don't you just fucking cum already," said the waitress, in a low whisper.

What the fuck?! Sammie had no idea what was going on but having a complete stranger tell her to cum while on a crowded beach just set her over the edge. "I-i... i-i... y-y-yes.. yess.. Yes.... Yes... Y-yes... mhmm... mhmm... yes... mhmm mhmm ... yes," she cried out as she couldn't hold back and had to say something. It came out as a mix of cut off words and mewing noises like a kitten crying, fairly low in volume fortunately. Like she was talking to herself and sobbing at the same time. Meanwhile, that wave of pleasure exploded from her soaking sex and her sensitive ass at the same time! It surged through her body, causing her to spasm and jerk a bit wildly as Lena tried to cover her friend's flailing body with her own. Over and over she came as Lena kept rubbing her with fingers and thumb. She couldn't stop herself and didn't want to, forgetting everything and just letting her mind go blank as she twitched and moaned in bliss. She had no idea how long she was stuck like that, cumming helplessly on Lena's hand, but when she finally started to become aware of her surroundings it felt like emerging from a dark tunnel into the bright world again. Lena's hand was still inside her, but moving slower now and gently bringing her down. Her thighs were drenched and her body felt like she had been squeezing all her muscles for minutes.

"That looked like a good one," the waitress said, grinning and finally standing up to leave.

Oh shit. Lena was so dead. So fucking dead.

Lena’s eyebrows shot up in surprise as the waitress told Sammie to cum. Well, the jig was up and the waitress was blocking the view for the most part so Lena took a couple more liberties with her fingers. The poor young girl already knew they had been having sex, now she could see how dedicated Lena was to her newfound lesbianism! The athlete became absolutely merciless, pounding into Sammie with renewed vigor now that her girlfriend had spring boarded head first into a massive orgasm.

Lena was a basketball player all through college with a mean jump shot. Of –course- she backed up every flick of her wrist with massive amounts of power mixed with fine control. This may be the athlete’s new favorite position! It was allowing her to use all that muscle memory she had developed over the years for something useful: fucking the hell out of her girlfriend from behind. She rammed her fingers into Sammie for everything she was worth…well…everything without drawing too much attention to themselves of course....over and over again until her forearm felt like it was on fire. Even then she kept going! Watching Sammie helplessly cum on a crowded beach was such a turn on that she barely felt the burning ache in her muscles.

Lena ended up having to crawl halfway ontop of Sammie and pin her down with her larger body as her smaller girlfriend shook, trembled and jerked her way through a massive climax. After what seemed like –forever-, her best friend finally floated down from her high and Lena could slow down the movements of her hand. By the time it was all over, Lena was panting a little bit herself. She was glad could finally ease her hand gentle out of Sammie’s pelvic region, stretching her cramped wrist and fingers a little bit before draping her arm innocently over her lover’s hip.

Well Sammie was already covered in her own cum, what’s a little more on her tummy? So Lena lightly rested her hand right over Sammie’s abdomen, gently and lovingly stroking the soft plane of flesh under the towel to help her relax.

“There, now we can be even.” Lena chuckled and kissed Sammie lightly on the side of her neck. Then she wiggled her way back onto her own side so that she didn’t squish her smaller friend while the cuddled. All the while Lena had been grinning like that cat that ate the canary. Hah! She had gotten back at Sammie, much sooner than she thought she would have. Plus that had been, amazing. Better than amazing! Maybe the hottest sex she has –ever- had in her whole life. Conservative Lena had never done anything like this before. Sure, she could get wild in the bedroom. But in public?! Never! This whole situation had been a whole other degree of hotness.

Realizing the server was still there, Lena finally looked up from her lover to the other young girl, offering an apologetic smile. “Heh…sorry about that. What’s your name hun? I want to give you a tip for being such a good sport. I remember how crummy it was working a waitressing job when I was going to college and I probably didn’t have to deal anything as ridiculous as you’ve had to in the last half hour.” Lena moved to give Sammie a little bit of a nudge. Obviously expecting her to say she was ‘sorry for being a horny little slut on the beach and for roping poor innocent wait staff into her shenanigans’.

This whole nonsense had been Sammie’s fault in the first place! Lena had just wanted to cuddle…

As she approached the couple again the waitress' sixth sense was tingling. They looked so cute and serene, spooning together quietly. Neither of them moving at all. But that damned towel was still in place and there was something odd about the way the little girl had her leg thrown to the side... definitely a position that would give her tall friend easy access to her privates! What a fucking slut! This pair was just ridiculous! They were like rabbits on the public beach.

With a sigh she approached and stood before the little girl, staring down at her. The girl's slack jawed expression was enough proof that something was happening. Her friend was quick to urge her to get the drinks, which was strange unless her friend's hands were busy. Ugh.

And then the poor girl tried to get the drinks, but clearly her friend was cruelly continuing to tease her as the girl could barely grab the drinks, let alone talk. She was twitching like an epileptic and quivering uncontrollably, spilling half her drink as she set it down. Some part of the waitress suddenly felt bad for her. She got the feeling that her friend was timing things to make it tough for her to hold out with the waitress nearby, probably payback for what she had done to her earlier.

Well, as gross and perverted as they were, they were kind of cute and were attempting to be discreet. These kinds of love games were understandable to some degree and the waitress decided to try to help the poor girl out. She squatted down next to her and whispered to her lightly, urging her to just cum knowing that she was probably holding back due to her presence.

And what an orgasm she had! Fuck, it started to make the waitress herself a little aroused seeing the girl wracked by such intense pleasure while struggling to not make any noise or draw undue attention to herself. And her friend just kept giving her pleasure, suddenly much less subtle to the point where you could see her arm working under the towel as she looked to be almost sticking her entire hand into the little girl based on the spasms of pleasure she was dragging out of her. Jesus Christ the girl was still cumming, what had it been, over a minute of orgasms now? Shit she was getting a little wet watching this and started to imagine what that must feel like. Maybe she should try to have sex with a girl if they could do this with only their hand. Wow, she was jealous as the little girl finally started to come down from her high, breathing hard and crying out in little cute squeaks of pleasure.

And then they apologized and promised her a big tip. Not too bad, a sexy show and a big tip for just watching. She wanted to sneak off now and touch herself though, shit. It was too early to be this horny! She smiled at them and turned to walk away, shaking her head. This week was definitely a corrupting influence for straight women!

----------

Sammie was in a daze at what had just happened. What Lena had just done to her in front of the waitress and really the entire crowd. She heard them talking and then Lena nudged her. Something about apologies and more laughter.

"S-sorry. I... it's her fault," Sammie stammered out, too drained and embarrassed from her orgasm to do more than that. Lena should be the one apologizing anyway. Her new girlfriend was cruel and mean, so mean. But very sexy.

The waitress laughed and left, seemingly in a better mood after hearing she was getting a large tip. Sammie rolled over, burying her own red face in Lena's breasts and hugging her as she recovered.

"Oh my fucking god, you are so mean. And we are not even by a long shot!. I still have your dental imprint on my shoulder!" she griped, voice muffled by Lena's large breasts. She popped her head up finally to grin at Lena and give her a soft kiss. "I need to go in the ocean or something, I'm a total mess now thanks to you. But fuck that was so hot! I can't remember ever having an orgasm that lasted that long, and with a total stranger watching the entire time. You really have some talented fingers."

“-I’m- the mean one?” Lena stared at her friend in disbelief, mouth slightly agape. This is the thanks Lena gets for allowing Sammie to help put sunscreen on her breasts!?! That this whole mess was –her- fault. That –she- is the troublemaker here? Hah! See if she lets Sammie fondle her in public ever again!

…She probably would…Sammie was pretty good with her hands. But Lena would never admit it because her little friend had enough of an ego.

“-You’re- the one that was dumb enough to have me face you. What did you think was going to happen?!” Lena laughed and returned the little kiss Sammie gave her. “Besides, it’ll probably be gone by the time we go home so no one will know. Unless you want me to give you another one when we get back.” Well at least her friend was smiling, so that was a good sign. And as juvenile as hickies and bite marks were, Lena kind of liked it; it showed that Sammie belonged to someone. As much as Lena wasn’t the jealous type and Sammie hadn’t seemed to be a cheater, they were on a vacation where a bunch of horny, single, bare-breasted lesbians who could just throw themselves at her new girlfriend and tempt her!

“I hope you plan on putting your bikini bottom back on before you start sprinting into the surf. It’s a topless beach not a nude one!” Lena teased with a smile. Knowing Sammie, she’d probably get up without remembering to tie her bottoms back on. And knowing herself, she didn’t trust her naughty hands to help Sammie do anything else near her pelvic region. Her fingers would probably get lost…find their way to her friend’s clit again and bring her to another orgasm. Then they’d never get into the water!

It had been awhile, Lena felt a bit drier now so she could probably run into the water without anyone noticing how wet she had just been. Sammie on the other hand, was on her own. “I could always lick you clean…but I feel like that might be a little to noticeable.” Lena whispered with a playful grin before rolling out from under the towel and onto the sand. The grainy particles immediately stuck to her stomach, breasts and arms and she frowned a bit as she stood up. There had apparently been a light sheen of sweat covering her body that she hadn’t noticed.

“Well, come on slowpoke!” Lena smiled and jogged off, her large breasts bouncing as she ran off with a headstart that she didn’t really need. She just wanted to get into that nice cool water now that it was much hotter out!

Quickly, she tied her hair back into a messy ponytail once at the water’s edge where the sand was dark, packed down, and wet. Then into the water she went, not bothering to remove her wrap since she wanted to wash the dried cum off of it. She dove under a crashing wave, popping up a few feet further ahead and turning around to see if Sammie had finally made it into the water yet.

"Oh shit," replied Sammie with a blush when Lena pointed out her total nudity. She was suddenly very aware she was naked except for the towel on what was now a crowded beach. She reached under the towel and tried to discreetly tug up her bikini bottom and tie it, knowing that anyone looking at her would know all too well exactly what she was doing. Great.

"Licking me clean later was definitely part of my revenge plan," she said playfully as Lena started to get up. Although temporarily sated, she desperately wanted to get her new "girlfriend" back into their room at some point for some less public play. Of course, this had been incredibly hot, but both Sammie and Lena enjoyed making a lot of noise and this had been torturous for both of them. "Hold on, I'll be right there!"

Sammie watched Lena run to the ocean, admiring her friend's athletic body. Her large breasts swinging caught the eye of a number of the women on the beach and Sammie felt a proud surge of pride. That was -her- girlfriend. As Lena started to enter, still wearing her sarong, Sammie's devious mind started to dream up another potential revenge ploy.

Sammie threw off the towel and sprinted after her friend, hoping that her fast run would hide the glistening moisture still on her thighs. She dove in after Lena and quickly swam up to her friend who was bobbing chest deep in the cool ocean, no doubt eager to clean herself off. She came up with her arms around Lena and smiled as she pulled her friend in for a long, deep kiss. Distracting her friend with her mouth and tongue, she let her hands play around Lena's stomach before ducking under her sarong and toying with her bikini bottom.

"Let me wash these out for you," she murmured as she kissed Lena. Her fingers quickly undid the strings and pulled Lena's bottom off in one quick motion. For a brief second she held it in her hand, kissing Lena, then she suddenly slipped down, out of Lena's hands and swam away underwater as fast as she could, clutching Lena's bikini bottom.

Giggling, she surfaced in the shallow, waist deep water and high stepped into the shallows, leaving Lena in just her sarong in the deeper water. Holding the bikini bottom in her hand she waved at her friend coyly. "Come and get it and we'll be even!"

Whatever fashion designer thought string bikinis were a good idea was a dick. A cruel, cruel, horny dick. This is why all of Lena’s clothing was functional, so stuff like this didn’t happen. No super short skirts where her panties would show every time she bent over, no insanely low cut tops that threatened to reveal her large breasts if she moved wrong.

And now no more goddamn string bikinis that just fell off in the middle of the ocean! How had this happened?! One second Sammie was just so innocently kissing and holding her, the next second her naughty little minx of a friend was gone. Now she was holding Lena’s cerulean blue bikini up like a prize. Son of a bitch…

Well it’s not so bad…you’re in a sarong. Just go get the bikini back.

…You picked the sheer sarong today didn’t you? DAMNIT! Couldn’t just be a –little- slutty today, had to go all the way didn’t you?

While the thin orange fabric worked pretty well to keep Lena looking modest on land, now it was wet. She knew the moment she got out of the water it wouldn’t do a damn thing to hide her bottom half. All the fabric would do was stick to her and give her pussy, ass and thighs an orange tint. Lena’s eyes narrowed at this realization and she glared at Sammie.

“Sammie! You…you…grrr!” Lena was so irked that she couldn’t even form an adequate insult. “Come here this instant! Or I’m going to go down to one of the shops and buy a ton of horrible, ugly, all covering one pieces to wear for the rest of this vacation!” Sammie didn’t seem too dissuaded by Lena’s empty threat. She was tall, one pieces weren’t usually meant for people her height and usually ended up being rather uncomfortable.

Fuck…she couldn’t withhold sex because they both knew that Lena liked to please and have lots of it, especially if she had a vocal partner. And even when she tried her best to use her angry teacher voice, it didn’t carry the same effect as when she was legitimately angry. She was just a little annoyed that Sammie was being a playful little brat.

Great…she really had to go and get that thing didn’t she?

Well…there aren’t any men around. Well there were but they seemed to work at the hotel and were young. They probably wouldn’t mind the little show two half naked girls wrestling in the water over a bikini bottom. Hell…-all- of the lesbians gracing the beach would probably love the show too. Lena’s eyes flicked around behind Sammie as she surveyed the beach line. There –definitely- weren’t any children around which was good. Okay…the situation wasn’t so bad. This is like a giant women’s locker room right? Just a bunch of half naked women, hanging out. Like when she was in college and took showers in the locker room with a bunch of her teammates. All these women had the same parts as her. It was no big deal, right?

Lena swam closer until she got to a point where she could finally stand without too much water resistance. Sammie may have the advantage when it came to swimming, but Lena definitely had the edge on land. “You brat! Give me that thing!” As Sammie tried to flee, Lena bolted after her. The tall athlete was just swinging, jiggling breasts and rippling muscle. She was more than happy to stop the bouncing of her breasts by tackling Sammie into the mucky sand on the edge of the ocean. Both of them flailing around and getting covered in the dark, wet sand as Lena tried to grab her bikini bottom while Sammie tried to keep it out of arm’s reach.

Sammie couldn't help chuckling evilly as Lena waded into the shallower water, a cute angry expression on her face. Her tall girlfriend certainly couldn't stay in the ocean all day and Sammie knew she was going to have to make a dash for the bikini bottom she waved like a flag in front of a bull. A couple of women on the beach nearby surmised what was happening and were watching curiously, smiles on their faces as they saw Lena's predicament. The large breasted woman was now waist deep in the ocean, building up her courage to chase Sammie down in front of a small audience of spectators.

"Come and get it baby!" cooed Sammie, waving the blue bikini bottoms again and swaying her hips as she bent forward to shimmy her chest slightly, shaking her bare B cup breasts as they hung down. That should be enough incentive to get her girlfriend to finally leave the deeper water.

And then Lena exploded forward, catching Sammie by surprise! The sarong she wore had become translucent from the water and was like orange tinted Saran wrap around her mid-section. Sammie was so shocked and amazed at the sight of Lena charging her, essentially naked, with her breasts swinging madly and bare sex virtually exposed to the entire beach, that she froze. Her original plan had been to lead her friend on a merry chase around the beach and maybe up to the hotel room, but she realized with a squeak that Lena had closed too much distance for her to get away! She turned, frantically trying to high step onto dry land, but her urgent attempt to run only mired herself in the soft sand and slowed her more! Suddenly, she felt Lena's strong arms around her and with a cry of despair was taken down into the shallow surf face first to the delight of the group of women watching the lesbian couple play.

That face full of gritty, sandy water gave her a shot of adrenaline and despite the impact of Lena's weight driving her into the sand, she recovered to twist and squirm under her bigger friend. She frantically kept her arm outstretched, moving it side to side as Lena tried to grasp the dangling bikini bottom. They were rolling in the surf as they struggled to pin or escape each other, skin slippery and gently crashing waves knocking the pair off balance whenever Lena thought she had a good hold.

It was delightfully sexy, Sammie mused as she realized that Lena's naked body was rubbing and grinding against her in so many delightful ways. Her friend's breasts were getting in the way and smashing into Sammie's face or chest like she was losing a pillow fight! Lena's strong arms and legs gripped her tight, forcing Sammie to squirm and struggle free barely each time, exertions that soon left her breathless and panting. And all this was happening on a crowded beach full of admiring women, no doubt all willing to pay to trade places with Sammie and be squished and manhandled by the sexy curly haired brunette who seemed to be finally tiring out her smaller, spunky friend.

"Ok... ok.. fine... you can have it!" Sammie gasped out, breathing hard now. Lena had her wrist in a death grip and it was inevitable the stronger woman was going to reel the bikini bottom in now. Sammie was simply too exhausted from their many minutes of public wrestling to put up more fight. All in all it was a wonderful revenge and she had gotten plenty of enjoyment from the spectacle they had created, and Lena's naked attempts to pin her down.

Hah! Having two younger brothers was finally paying off. Lena was no stranger to rough-housing. She was used to taking down her brothers down a peg with a well-executed choke-hold or a rough tackle. But this kind of rough play that she was doing with Sammie was rapidly becoming entirely different…more intimate and –very- erotic. Their struggle was turning out to be more exciting than she had anticipated; it mixed her competitive nature with her love of sex. All this rubbing and grinding…she’d need to make sure to drag Sammie back up to their bedroom soon before she lost it.

Her hands kept gliding all over Sammie’s lithe body as she tried to pin down her scrappy little friend. Sammie wasn’t as strong as Lena, but she appeared to be more flexible and was very quick and jerky with her movements. Plus their breasts were getting in the way! Lena kept accidentally fondling herself, fondling Sammie, flicking and brushing nipples every time she tried to reach across for Sammie’s outsretched arm that her bikini bottom dangled from.

For a moment it looked like Sammie was actually going to get out of her grasp! The gentle surf kept lapping over them, making it hard for Lena to get a good grip on her because her naughty little friend was constantly wet. Lena briefly entertained the idea of catching one of those damn small breasts that kept getting in the way with her mouth to distract Sammie…but overtly sexual play was probably cheating. And then she remembered they were in public…and probably shouldn’t draw even more attention to themselves. With all their little squeaks, pants and yelps, they were already attracting –many- pairs of eyes.

It didn’t help that Lena was more or less naked at this point. With all their struggling, Lena’s sarong of course kept riding out of place. Her firm, pale rear ended up being exposed when the cloth bunched up to the side that wasn’t tied. As Sammie rubbed and grinded against her as they struggled, it made the cloth ride up, exposing Lena’s smooth, shaven sex. But she was so close to winning their little wrestling match she couldn’t bother to spare a hand to tug the fabric back down!

Finally Sammie was panting harder than she was and it was all over. Lena released her friend’s wrist from her iron grip, shooting the arm out to grab her hard earned prize! And then everything felt very…cold…a breeze of air flew over them and Lena realized that her sarong was entirely bunched up around her hips and doing NOTHING to hide her entire pelvic region.

Lena blushed bright red as a couple of women whistled and cat called them. Her hands quickly readjusted the useless piece of fabric so it kind of hid her. She glanced up, ready to fling a retort at their horny crowd of spectators, only to see –a lot- of pairs of eyes staring at them. Many more than she had expected. Every nearby woman had removed her sunglasses, just to get an even better view of the show. Lena was sure that if someone were wandering selling binoculars and popcorn, they’d probably make a fortune. Her blush turned even brighter and she looked back at Sammie. “You are such a slutty little exhibitionist.” Then Lena leaned over to whisper into her ear. “And I am going to tie you down to the bed and fuck you until it hurts and you learn to behave.” That lavender strap on was still hidden in her suitcase…maybe she’d take it out and torture Sammie with it for being bad. It didn’t seem like a very complicated apparatus. She could probably figure the thing out.

But for now, she –really- needed to get dressed. So as quickly as she could, she made her way back into the deeper water to covertly put on her bikini bottom as possible.

"Me? The slutty exhibitionist?" Sammie asked as she gave Lena her best innocent look, she let her eyes flick down Lena's naked body and slapped one of her friends bare ass cheeks playfully. "I think you are the one that is naked on the beach."

But Lena's whispered next threat sent a wave of heat through her body, causing her to involuntarily moan at the passion and the image she painted in Sammie's mind. Yummy. Although Sammie liked to top, being tied up every now and then was pretty hot, and beside Lena was so much bigger and stronger than her that it was natural to want to bottom occasionally. Although, the thought of tying her girlfriend up sent another wave of desire in her body as she watched Lena's bare ass jiggle as her friend tugged down her sarong and retreated into the deeper water with a red face. Fuck. How could she be horny again? Lena had just finger fucked her senseless on the beach in front of everyone and the cold ocean water was supposed to quench her naughty thoughts, not stoke them.

She got up with a little pout and dove under the water briefly to rinse the sand off her body and out of her hair. She popped up near Lena who appeared to be tying the last side of her bikini bottom together and was still scowling. Sammie glanced at the beach and saw the curious crowd of voyeuristic lesbians dispersing slowly. One or two perverted and no doubt horny women were lingering, hoping to see some more exhibitionism.

"We're even now, right?" asked Sammie as she wade to Lena and put her arms around her taller friend. She nuzzled her face into Lena's neck, pressing their breasts together as she glanced up with her best set of puppy dog eyes. "You bit me and I made you chase me naked on the beach. All is fair now, right?"

Sammie was eager at this point to move on and be a little more relaxed. It was a bit stressful to have to worry about Lena plotting some humiliating and public revenge on her during what should be a fun day on the beach as a dating couple. Stressful, but slightly arousing too. Fuck, she didn't need any more arousal! Stop thinking that! They'd get arrest soon if this kept up. Plus, she did feel like she got the upper hand with her last act and she was slightly ahead of Lena in the unofficial who got it worst tally. She just hoped Lena thought they were even.

Judging by Lena’s calculations, they weren’t entirely even but it was pretty close. ‘Naked sand wrestling with your new girlfriend infront of a bunch of horny lesbians’ barely trumped ‘Getting fucked in public and cumming for an audience of one.’ A bite mark? Come on! That barely had any emotional scarring at all attached to it. It would be gone in a few days and Sammie would forget about it.. Lena on the other hand was going to never ever wear a bathing suit that was held together by flimsy pieces of string ever again!

But…as Sammie curled her arms around her and began nuzzling her neck, Lena couldn’t help but relax into the loving touch. She looked down, about to tell Sammie that ‘no, they were not even,’ but couldn’t manage to string together words. Sammie was so cute when she made that face…Lena just wanted to kiss her.

What were they talking about again? Something about being even? Hmmmph…stupid cute, distracting puppy eyes. Why did Sammie have to be a brunette with bright blue eyes? Her wet, brown hair framed her hair so nicely. And that cute smile…the one that said ‘Love me, I’m yours’. Plus she was so small and sweet and innocent looking. Like something frail and delicate that needed to be cuddled and kissed.

“Yeah sweetheart, we can be even.” As soon as the words tumbled out of her mouth, Lena seemed to break out of her puppy dog, heart melting trance. Hold on a second…they were –even- Sammie was the –innocent- one here? -Sammie- Sammie? Frail and delicate and…and…what the hell had Lena been thinking?! Her friend was more like a wolf in sheep’s clothing! Ugh. Why did Lena already feel like she was going to be the ‘man’ in this relationship? She couldn’t do puppy eyes. And she was a sucker for Sammie’s, easily bending to her fiery friend’s will when she flashed them. What a dirty rotten move!

But…when all was said and done, Lena loved that evil little wolf under the harmless sheep exterior. So fine, Sammie could declare herself the winner of today’s battle. Judging by their mutual playfulness and love of revenge, there would probably always be enough shenanigans going on to keep life interesting. For now though, it would be nice to relax and enjoy each other’s company as a new couple and give up their games, at least for a little bit.

“How about…we skip going out tonight? And you and me just have a nice dinner out together. Annndddd then we can go back up to the room and have a nice, romantic night alone together?” Lena smiled and gave the top of Sammie’s head a little kiss as she held the smaller girl in the water. For all her talk, she really would like to take tonight a little slower. She liked Sammie…liked her a lot and was very nervous that she wouldn’t be all that great with their first time together. But maybe if tonight was something a little more emotional and a little less raw, they could focus more on their blossoming feelings and it would make the sex all the better.

Sammie sighed contentedly as she snuggled against Lena in the gentle surf. Suddenly everything was perfect again. Lena wasn't upset at her and she didn't have to dread some horrible, embarrassing revenge, the sun was warming her nicely as the ocean cooled her, Lena's body was a perfect fit for her own and those glorious breasts were like pillows that she was pressing against. She was perfectly happy staying here forever.

Lena's suggestion about dinner jolted her from her reverie and she leaned up and kissed her friend slowly and intensely, savoring ever little touch of their lips and tongues, with no regard for time or having an agenda to do anything other than kiss her new girlfriend. At long last, she broke the kiss with a big exhale.

"All I want is to spend this day with you, all to myself," she murmured back, glancing at the crowded beach. "Let's just enjoy some downtime together. Nothing crazy tonight, just you and I alone... where we can be as loud as we want."

They headed to the sand and spent a glorious day together on the beach. Drinking lightly, eating lunch on the loungers, walking down the beach to escape the crowds while holding hands and stealing kisses, snuggling as they napped, reading books silently for a hour together, discussing Sartre and existentialism as they sipped their fruity cocktails, and otherwise having what Sammie would consider a perfect day with each other. All it did was serve to whet Sammie's often insatiable appetite for sex, however, and by the time the sun was starting to go down and they were plotting dinner, she was almost ready to drag Lena up to their room for another torrid session of lovemaking.

Some restraint held her back and while chatting with the concierge Sammie was able to score them a nice reservation at one of the best French restaurants in town. The only catch was the reservation was early and it gave them only thirty minutes to get ready and leave! Sammie was torn. On one hand, a romantic meal with her new girlfriend at a restaurant with incredible views seemed a great way to end the day, on the other hand, she'd ideally want around two hours to lick every inch of Lena's body before they got dressed and left. Sighing, she turned to Lena and spoke.

"Well, I'd love to do a nice dinner with you... do you think we can get dressed and go in 30 minutes? Its the only time they have open..." she asked, part of her hoping Lena would just say let's stay in, order room service and eat each other instead. She then gave Lena a naughty grin and added, "We should do it, it'll be special. We may have to shower together to save time... but really no fooling around! We don't have time!" Suddenly she blushed as she realized the concierge was still within earshot.

“I know –I- can be ready to head out in 30 minutes, can you?” Lena smirked. Somehow she doubted that her friend had gotten ready to go anywhere in under 30 minutes in her whole life. But she nodded to signal that she’d love to go out to dinner. The place sounded perfect for an end to a lovely day together. They could have an amazing, romantic dinner by candle light, enjoy each other’s company, split a bottle of wine…then they could come back to their hotel room and Sammie could help Lena out of the slinky black cocktail dress she had packed…

She was pulled out of her daydream by Sammie saying something about them having to shower together. Well…the other woman had already seen her naked so there was no reason for Lena to be shy about it. “Sounds like a good plan.” She took light hold of Sammie’s hand, ready to head back up to their room until she noticed the bright pink flush of her friend’s cheeks. Hazel eyes followed bright blue ones over to the concierge who was now looking at them with renewed interest. Probably trying to imagine a shower scene where the cute little brunette was pinned up to a slick shower wall by her much bigger friend.

“You’re really subtle sometimes.” Lena giggled as she teased, leaning down to give Sammie a light kiss on one of her pink cheeks. “Come on!” she said excitedly before giving her a little tug towards the elevator. Sammie had said no fooling around in the shower, but she hadn’t said anything about no fooling around in a slow elevator! As soon as the doors closed and they had pressed the button for their floor, Lena had wrapped her up in one strong arm to tug her close. With her free hand, she took light hold of Sammie’s chin, tilting her head up so that Lena could kiss her.

It was still a little odd for her to be kissing someone shorter, but the fact that Sammie’s body molded so perfectly to hers made the strangeness less uncomfortable. Of course she still had to think about it every time they kissed though; remember to force her own head to tilt downwards instead of upwards. “Mmm…” Lena murmured happily as she walked Sammie backwards into one of the walls, pinning her lightly against the cooler surface as their tongues tied and batted each other’s around.

Ding! Lena reluctantly pulled away as the elevator stopped on their floor. Slightly breathless and now a little turned on, she had to take a deep breath to help calm herself down. Dinner…they had dinner reservations. And she couldn’t do all the things she wanted to do with Sammie on an empty stomach. They’d both probably need full bellies for the marathon of lovemaking that was sure to ensue after dinner. She could handle behaving for the next hour or two. So off she went, back down the hallway and into their hotel room with Sammie in tow behind her.

Theoretically it shouldn’t take them too long to shower. After all, they had already showered separately that morning. It should just be more of a rinsing off. Lena made her way straight into the bathroom, tugging the strings of her bikini loose along the way. Once she was on the tiled floor, she shrugged and wiggled her body just a little bit, enough to send the limp fabric falling to her feet. Then she took out her ponytail, letting her curly mane fall down to her shoulders.

“You’re going to behave, right?” Lena glanced over her shoulder, a coy smile sent to Sammie as her hands began working the knobs of the shower. She quickly tested the water with her hand to make sure it was nice and warm before climbing in, crooking a finger to get Sammie to come in after her.

"Mhmm.. are you sure you want to go to dinner?" Sammie purred. As Lena used her stronger frame to pin her against the elevator wall while she kissed her, Sammie began to reconsider the dinner date. While this morning had been fun, spending an entire afternoon snuggling and being a newly dating couple with Lena had definitely worked her up. And now, Lena's kiss was making her even steamier. The way her taller girlfriend's body fit into hers, those breasts pushing against the top of Sammie's small ones, was so perfect. The elevator doors opened suddenly and Sammie gave an exasperated sigh, hands clinging to Lena's ass for a second before her girlfriend pulled away and tugged her towards the room. Her teasing friend had sent a surge of heat into Sammie's loins and she had to fight to control herself and focus on making it to dinner.

Watching Lena strip was always fun and Sammie followed her, eying the two swaying globes of her girlfriend's ass as Sammie pulled off her own bathing suit. When Lena started the shower, bending over slightly to test the water, she slipped up behind her friend and let her wandering hand run over one of those firm cheeks after giving it a playful slap. Her other hand snaked around Lena's hip and ran up her stomach to catch one of her hanging breasts, squeezing it ever so lightly.

"I'll behave if you behave," Sammie whispered, with a light kiss of the back of Lena's neck. "No touching any naughty bits below the waist, at least not too much of that. But I do think we should wash each other to make sure we are clean."

Sammie slipped past Lena and entered the shower first, letting the warm water soak her as her girlfriend entered a second later. She pulled Lena in close with a firm grab of her hips and let her share the shower stream as she raised her mouth for another long, lingering kiss. She grabbed a bar of soap from the edge and started to lather up Lena's back as they kissed, using her slender fingers to stroke up and down Lena's spine and circle around her ass. A playful and soapy set of fingertips even trailed through Lena's ass crack before she suddenly pushed her girlfriend back against the wall of the shower using her forearm to pin her by her shoulder.

"Stay still, naughty girl," Sammie murmured as she started to slowly lather up Lena's front, getting her soft breasts nicely covered and nipples fully hard. Her hand moved lower, coating Lena's stomach before she dived between her girlfriend's legs, rubbing her bare sex slowly as she stared in Lena's hazel eyes. "You are so dirty, I don't think I have time to get this fully clean right now. I'd have to rub all night."

She pulled back with a smile and moved Lena under the shower. "Now rinse off, we are running out of time."

As beautiful as Lena had always thought Sammie was, seeing her under the hot steamy stream of water was a whooolllleeee new experience on the eyes. There was just something about the way the water ran over her. The way it made her skin glisten and look absolutely delicious. How it accentuated every little movement she made…it made Sammie look so sexy, more predatorial as the water caught on all of her friend’s little muscles. Lena was so entranced by the sight that she was a little caught off guard as her friend pinned her back against the cold tile of the shower. A little shiver ran down her spine as she tried her best not to moan. That would only put her in a more compromising predicament if Sammie knew how much she –really- liked being pinned up against a wall.

As her friend’s fingers worked there way lower under the guise of helping the athlete get clean, Lena whimpered, biting her lip to keep back all of the very, very dirty things she wanted to say. Telling Sammie all the naughty things she wanted her to do to her wasn’t going to get her anywhere. Well…some dirty talk would probably get her somewhere, but that somewhere wouldn’t be anywhere closer to a nice romantic dinner.

After only a couple of circular rubs, she knew that she was soaking wet and so very ready to be fucked. Thank goodness for the slippery soap, it helped hide her arousal…granted her trembling legs might be a little give away. Good thing Sammie pulled away a few moments later, Lena didn’t know how much more of the teasing treatment she could stand before snapping.

Once safely out of Sammie’s naughty hands and under the warm jet of water, Lena’s whole body seemed to relax. Her light brown nipples that had become hard points in the cold air now smoothed themselves back down to only provide color to her otherwise creamy breasts. She quickly grabbed a little bit of conditioner and smoothed it into the ends of her hair, leaving it to sit as she traded that bottle for the bar of soap so that she could wash Sammie.

“I believe it’s your turn to get clean now…” Lena gave Sammie an innocent little smile, though her hazel eyes roved over her smaller friend’s body hungrily. Bar of soap in hand, she stepped forward to start rubbing a light bubbly lather all over Sammie’s front. Up and down her hands traveled, gently caressing and cupping her friend’s smaller breasts and teasing her nipples.

Her soapy hips then drifted lower, over her tummy and to her hips, rubbing the small, bony protrusions in little circles. Lena kept washing, hands going –everywhere- on Sammie’s body except for her wanting sex. Over her firm ass, down her thighs, up the crease between her thighs and lips of her sex, but never once did Lena ever touch her mound or her outer lips. Maybe she was saving the area for last…because now she was going back around her thighs to her rear. She quickly washed the firm mounds before working her way up, washing the entire flat expanse of Sammie’s back before bringing her hands back down to rest on her rear.

“Think you’ll have to get that last part by yourself. Have to wash my hair since we’re in such a rush you know.” Lena grinned, gave her ass a squeeze, and stepped back under the water, washing the conditioner quickly out of her hair. “Better hurry up and wash off!” she giggled before ducking out of the shower, leaving a horny Sammie to deal with her own dirty sex as Lena toweled off and snuck out of the bathroom to start getting her outfit together from her suitcase.

Back
Top Bottom