Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl's Fun in the Sun (Prince x Javorcek)

a7.jpg

Samantha Madson dumped her bag on the King bed in the middle of the room and immediately headed to the sliding glass doors that opened onto the balcony. She inhaled the warm, tropical air with a smile as she stepped out and grabbed the railing in both hands to take in the resort grounds. An incredible pool was just below her, but drawing her eye was the postcard pretty and pristine white beach that fronted the light blue Caribbean ocean. Paradise.

Samantha was a tall brunette with a slim, toned body. She had B cup breasts that she made the most of and captivating, bright blue eyes. With an easy smile, she had a sarcastic sense of humor that her friends quickly learned wasn't as biting as it might appear to a stranger. She knew her body and looks attracted a lot of attention from both men and women, especially when she wasn't dressed in the conservative teacher's clothing she wore during most of the year.

She turned with a sigh and leaned back against the railing to look into the room as Lena dropped her own bag on the floor. The flight had been long to St. Maarten, but now that they were here it was definitely worth it. She was practically giddy with excitement about the next couple days. She was still a bit surprised that Lena agreed to come, but sharing a room with her made the trip a lot less expensive... although it may lead to more logistical complications. Lena had been a wreck for the last month since breaking up with that loser, Paul, and this trip was definitely going to be a good remedy to cheer her up. Although, Sammie bit her lower lip for a second, she hadn't told Lena yet that this week was a lesbian theme week at the hotel and there weren't going to be many guys at this resort at least.

Lena and Sammie had become best friends at the school they taught at. Aided by the fact they were the youngest female teachers, they also had a similar sense of humor and lack of pretense. Lena was one of the few people at school with whom she had openly acknowledged her bi-sexuality, although she knew there were rumors lingering in the conservative faculty gossip mill from her last long-term girlfriend. But, she hadn't even told Lena yet that she had recently, after having a several month relationship with a man, decided that she was definitely more into girls these days then she had ever been. And that her bi days might be behind her.

"Aren't you glad I dragged you here?" she asked Lena with a smile. She eyed the tall woman's athletic frame. She was curious where this week might lead with Lena as well. As far as she knew her friend was straight, but that hadn't stopped Sammie before with some past flings. Lena was a little different because they were such good friends, but part of the reason Sammie liked her went beyond friendship and into attraction. There was just something about Lena's attitude, normally so relaxed and fun, that Sammie enjoyed. At least until that asshole Paul had ruined her and made her a crying train wreck.

"You won't even remember his name when this week is over...," continued Lena. Then she put on an innocent expression and added with a mysterious grin, "...and I even picked a resort where there aren't going to be many male assholes to bother you."

She strode back towards Lena, pulling her tank top off casually to reveal her lacy, light blue bra as she planned to change into her bikini.

Ms. Javorcek was too hard of a name for her students to pronounce. So her name had slowly deteriorated from it’s proud Slavic pronunciation of ‘Ya-vor-check’ to ‘Jah-vor-kek’ to J. But it wasn’t Ms. J today! Just Lena…Lena who was thrilled to be away from students, administrators, and away from anything that reminded her of Paul.

He had been quite an attractive man, strong, athletic, a football player and a Biology teacher like her. But he had been hired at a school 3 hours away from where she lived. The distance hadn’t been that bad at first…but slowly it killed them. It was strained over the winter when it was too unsafe to travel and by the time spring arrived, they were too busy worrying about how to get their kids to graduate to really pay attention to one another. Finally Paul had broken it off, just days before they would spend an entire summer together.

What a fucking impatient asshole.

So of course she had jumped on a chance to get away. Sammie had been nice enough to let her tag along…though neither of them could have probably afforded a vacation this nice on a teacher’s salary on their own. It was nice to split the bill…even if that meant this looming problem of only one king sized bed in the room. A king sized bed that happened to be calling to Lena right now. She dropped her bag in a corner of the room so that it would be out of the way, then kicked off her shoes so that she could flop down onto the bed. Her hazel eyes stared up at the ceiling.

She made quite a sight, 5’10” with a basketball player’s build that hadn’t changed much in the year she’d been out of college. Her skin was bronzed from always being outside. She was the kind of laid back girl that liked to go hiking and fishing…just a little bit of a tom boy despite her very feminine features. Her shirt came up a little bit from flopping around, exposing the flat plane of her smooth stomach. Although her breasts appeared to be ample C-s on a slender body while standing, they almost lay flat as she stared up at the ceiling.

“Yeah…I guess….” She was indeed glad that her best friend had insisted it was alright she tagged along. But she couldn’t help still being a little mopey, even in this gorgeous slice of paradise. She had been with Paul for such a long time…

Wait...what? No men? What was her sneaky friend playing at...

“Aw come on…no guys? Why not? Just because you swing both ways doesn’t mean I have to,” Lena pouted. While it was true that she had been on a man-hating rampage for the past month, she had sort of hoped that she’d meet a guy to have a little vacation fling with. Between dragging her students kicking and screaming through Finals Week and her break-up with Paul, Lena definitely could have used a little ‘stress relief’. Especially since the whole long distance thing with her ex had left her with many, many nights on her own.

Sammie grinned at Lena's long body as she sprawled out on the bed, eyes drawn to that exposed swath of smooth skin around her waist. Sammie was around 5'8, tall for most of the women she knew and she liked how Lena looked down on her. She unbuttoned the small pair of shorts she had flown in, shimmying out of them in a slightly sensual motion, and revealed the matching blue lace thong. She stood for a second as she folded them up, eying Lena.

"If you are going to be mopey you should have stayed home. New rule, you either are in a good mood, or drunk and in a good mood on this trip LJ!" Sammie barked at her, imitating a strict teacher lecturing a student. "So I suggest you get changed so we can get drinking!"

Sammie turned to open the closet, revealing her firm butt framed by the string of her thong as she bent over to open a drawer and put away her shorts and tank top. She returned to her bag and opened it, starting to unpack and put away more of her clothes while just wearing her bra and panties.

"Relax," Sammie said when Lena voiced her disappointment about lack of men. "There are men here... it just happens to be there are a lot of lesbians as well this week. Don't worry, we..." she caught herself and corrected, hopefully smoothly, "I mean...they... don't bite! Lesbians are a lot of fun to party with, just cool girls! Don't be such a homophobe." Sammie silently cursed for referring to herself as a lesbian, she'd been maintaining the fiction with Lena that she was bi, but liked men as much if not more. For some reason she was worried that if Lena, as a straight woman, viewed her as a lesbian she might become more distant.

Sammie pulled out her bikini, orange with black strings and not very much material, and tossed it on the king sized bed next to Lena. She was about to undo her bra to finish changing, but eyed her sullen friend for a second. She suddenly jumped onto the other girl, surprising her, straddling her legs and hands going to tickle her exposed stomach.

"Cheer up now, I mean it! You are going to have fun on this trip whether you want to or not!" she said laughing as she attacked Lena.

Lisa_Ray_to_hav4480.jpg

She cocked a brow at the slight slip up. Her teacher ears never missed anything. But she left it alone since her friend was obviously trying her best to cover it up. If Sammie had some groundbreaking news to tell her she’d let the other girl decide when the perfect time was, Lena would always be around to listen.

Her eyes traced over Sammie’s form for just a moment. The other girl was gorgeous, no doubt about that. Lena liked that she was just as athletic as she was, it made for fun and physical weekends during the school year. But she looked away before she caught anything more than just a glimpse, trying to be respectful. She had lived in a sorority house for a while, naked women didn’t really phase her. She had seen more young girls in thongs and a lot less than she could even count. Something about seeing Sammie naked though was a little different…perhaps it was because she was radiant in the confidence of a full-grown woman.

“Yeah…just what I need, to relive my freshman year of college. We better hurry up and get me drunk, maybe one of them will take me home so I don’t have to share a bed with you,” she propped herself up just so that she could stick her tongue out at Sammie. Lena was a beautiful girl and had gone to a very liberal college. She’d attracted the attention of both men and women…but had ended up sticking with men because they were just so much more familiar, it was comforting.

And then Sammie pounced on top of her! Lena rolled her eyes as she was pinned down to the bed but gave her that look…that half smile and hazel eyes that said –you’re-lucky-I-like-you-so-much-you-dork.

“No! Not gonna have any fun!” She tried her best to not laugh, to hold out and be a grump just to spite her overly-cheery friend. “Eek!” She shrieked, erupting into a fit of giggles as Sammie’s hands ran over the very sensitive flesh of her stomach. It had been months since anyone had really touched her and even she was surprised at how sensitive her ticklish spots were. “Sammie come onnnn! Knock it off!” she laughed, though unable to take much more tickling she grabbed her friend by the wrists, yanked both their arms up to send Sammie off balance and then rolled her and the other girl over so that she was now comfortably perched on top of her friend. Lena kept hold of Sammie’s wrists, lightly pinning them on either side of the brunette’s head so that she couldn’t raise any more hell.

“You are a royal pain in my butt, you know that?” With a smirk, she pushed off the bed and stood up. Long fingers ran through her mane of curly, brown hair that was looking a little more wild from their struggle, trying to bring some order to it once more.

“But fine…I’ll cheer up…as long as you buy me a drink when we get downstairs.” Since Sammie seemed so intent on going outside of their room, Lena went through her bag to find her dark green bikini. Though instead of changing in the middle of the room like her friend was about to, she retreated into the bathroom to slide her more functional, sporty bikini on.

Sammie's interest was piqued when Lena had made that comment about her freshman year in college after hearing about the lesbian invasion at this resort. Hmmm. She wondered if she meant that she had been surrounded by lesbians in her dorm, or had dabbled herself? The latter was definitely interesting news for Sammie.

Before she could ask more, she had impulsively jumped on Lena and rapidly found their fortunes reversed as the bigger and stronger girl flipped her over and pinned her. The speed and ease with which Lena handled her surprised Sammie. She caught her breath as she stared up at Lena's halo of curly brown hair, their eyes locking together for a long, breathless moment.

She lay captive to her friend, hands pinned and body straddled while wearing just her lingerie. She wasn't sure if Lena meant to do this or it was an accident, but she found she didn't mind the position at all. She caught herself smirking back and before she could stop herself, her eyes eyes rolled to her pinned hands and her too quick tongue spit out, "I am a pain in the butt, are you finally going to teach me a lesson now?"

She was a little disappointed when Lena got up and then went to the bathroom to change and wondered if she was pushing her luck with her friend. Do not try to fuck your friend, she reminded herself. But it's ok to flirt a little, she amended thinking about how hot it felt to have Lena pin her down on the bed.

She got up and changed into her bikini as well, admiring herself in the mirror and grabbing a cover-up while waiting for Lena to return. She'd suggest they go down to the beach immediately and have a drink there. She'd read it was a topless beach, which was always fun....

"Come on slowpoke, I'll be two drinks ahead of you if you don't hurry up!" she shouted at the bathroom door.

“Alright! Alright! Hold your horses. Geeze you’d think you had a hot date or something already lined up down there. There will be plenty of booze and plenty of men and women for you to faun over, ya greedy bisexual.” Lena shouted back, though half of her words came out muffled as she tugged clothing on and off.

She quickly washed the mascara off her face so that it wouldn’t run when she got into the water. Even without make-up she was a very cute young woman, it wasn’t like she wore a lot of it to begin with anyways. Lena tied her hair back into a ponytail, took a moment to make sure it was even in the mirror, then finally exited the bathroom.

“I swear…you’re more impatient than the kids. Just gimme two more seconds” she teased with a smile that lit up her whole face. She seemed to be in a bit better of a mood after the little tickling assault. Plus the promise of some time in the water and a drink had picked her spirits up. She strode over to her bag and pulled out her wrap, tieing the green and paisley piece of fabric around her hips. Then she turned around to face Sammie.

The green of her bikini made her hazel eyes look a little more bright green than blue or brown today. It was something a swimmer would wear, tight with no ties…much more functional than Sammie’s; it had no threat of ‘accidently’ falling off. The top was still cut low though, revealing a tantalizing amount of cleavage while still staying on the classy side. Her warp didn’t hide much, it dipped down low enough to touch her right knee, then angled up sharply as it approached the left side where it was tied. It showed off her long, shapely legs and clung to her firm, heart shaped rear.

“Okay, all set. Ready when you are, lead the way.”

Sammie watched Lena get ready with an appraising eye, thankful for the dark sunglasses she'd already put on. She really liked Lena's body, athletic but feminine and so toned. She'd felt the strength her friend had earlier and was wondering how to concoct a repeat wrestle.

Sammie was wearing a thin, light blue short sleeve cover-up with a deep vee neck over her bikini. It ended right about at the bottom of her bikini, letting her orange fabric peek out as she moved, and plunged to below her bikini top above, showing the sides of her breasts and some of the orange fabric. It really teased as much as it covered.

"Ok, let's go - pool bar and then beach! Drunk and happy!" she announced and ushered Lena out of the room.

When they reached the pool deck, Sammie noticed how many women there were. Probably a ten to one guy to girl ratio. Women of all kinds of shapes, sizes, ethnicities and appearances - big girls, little girls, tall girls, short girls, tattooed girls, butch girls, model like skinny girls, asians, blacks and many more she couldn't tell. It was a little overwhelming frankly. And as she walked with Lena to the bar, she could feel eyes hidden in sunglasses checking them out. People smiling and saying hi as they passed. Looking at them like they were a couple!

Sammie's cheeks burned slightly at that thought. Although a concern flashed in her head that she might be viewed as taken with Lena by her side. All the more reason to find out about Lena's college experiences...

"See - there some guys!" she said, trying to hide the obvious fact she had taken her straight friend to a lesbian pool party.

She ordered a Pina Colada at the bar and then motioned to Lena to head to the beach when their drinks were ready. The beach was a little quieter and less of a scene and they found some empty loungers and towels.

St. Maarten was a Dutch island and very European. Clear evidence of that was the number of topless women at the beach. As they settled in, Sammie pulled the cover-up off her lithe body and started to undo the back string of her bikini top.

"This is much better... I need to relax before I brave that pool scene!" she said as she slipped her bikini top off and let her breasts spring into view. She held up a small tube and added "I brought some sunscreen"

“Yeah…I don’t know which to hit on first, that one wearing a wedding ring or the one old enough to be my father.” Lena rolled her eyes, not falling for it for a second. The odds were terrible that she’d end up finding a guy to fool around with this vacation. She was going to kill Sammie for springing this festival of lesbians on her….but it wasn’t as though Sammie and her had really planned this vacation –with- her. So she supposed she couldn’t stay mad.

Her friend had probably wanted to take a break from men and switch to women after her recent break up. Sammie must have felt like a kid in a candy store; there were sooooo many different types of women, she was sure her friend could easily manage to land one to suit whatever tastes she had. Plus Sammie was really pretty, she couldn’t imagine her striking out. Well…except for the couple of looks that Lena recognized. The ones that didn’t appraise them as fresh meat…the ones that thought they were just a really cute couple.

Crap, that meant she was a cockblocker. Er…vaginablocker? She knew Sammie wouldn’t be getting any bites if they saw her as competition. She’d need figure out how to somehow appear to be just her ‘wingman’ instead of her ‘maybe girlfriend’.

So maybe she really was going to have to relive her college days…even though she was horribly out of practice flirting with girls. Might as well start things off right with a fairly strong drink: gin and tonic please.

Hold on, this is a topless beach? Make that a double G&T.

Lena smiled at the first sip of her beverage. She loved gin, loved the piney taste and the way it made her tongue tingle due to its strength. The taller girl took a seat besides her friend in the lounger right next to her. She was a little surprised that Sammie had taken her top off. Lena hated tan-lines too…but maybe if this were a pool party full of straight women she’d be more inclined to take her top off. She'd probably need a little convincing that lesbians weren't going to swarm her the way men would if she bared her breasts.

“Really? I have to see you half naked, prancing around in your lingerie in the room and now I have to see those things?” she nodded down to Sammie’s breasts. “If you’re not careful, you might convert me. Then you’ll be stuck with my bumbling tongue all vacation instead of a girl that knows what she’s doing.” Lena winked, she liked to string up Sammie sometimes, it was fun.

Sammie laughed and playfully jiggled her breasts when Lena's eyes dropped to them. "These little things?" she said as she glanced down at them and flicked a piece of imaginary dust off an areola. "No one even notices them even when I try to show them off!"

She smirked and glanced at Lena's chest. "Not like yours, now if I had those I'd walk around topless any chance I can get! Don't be a prude, this is a European island. And lesbians are more used to seeing breasts than the straight men here. They won't molest you - you freak! I'm more likely to grab them than anyone else."

Sammie stuck her tongue out at Lena at the last comment and squeezed some lotion on her hand. She started to rub it into her arms, taking her time with long, sensual strokes up her smooth skin.

"Now, now, don't get me riled up by talking about your tongue. I know how naughty your tongue can be. And sometimes a bumbling tongue is better than someone who thinks they know what they are doing.. you can stumble on all the right spots if you try hard enough," she said with a grin. "I am going to have to room with you, so you don't want me thinking you are suddenly bi. You're not are you?"

She paused and raised her eyebrows and looked at Lena. "What were you saying earlier about reliving college when you heard about all the lesbians? Hmm?"

“Fine…fine. I guess the threat of half a lesbian isn’t as bad as an entire army of them.” Lena figured she could probably use a little sun on her breasts anyways even though her skin was naturally tan to begin with. And drinking half a gin and tonic had left her feeling just a tiny bit buzzed…she wasn’t a lightweight, she was just out of practice.

But with an overly dramatic show, as though it were the worst thing in the world, she sat forward so that she could tug off the bikini top, releasing D-cup sized breasts from their tight prison. They rested in rather perky tear drops on her toned frame. The light brown nipples hardened for just a moment from the loss of heat but soon warmed up under the summer sun. They were perfectly proportional to her taller, curvier frame, laying rather flat on her chest and appearing smallish when she lay back on her lounger. She caught Sammie eying them and chucked her bathing suit top at the other girl’s face with a smirk. “Put your eyes back into your sockets!” she laughed.

Another sip of her drink was taken as she mulled over the answers to Sammie’s questions.

“No…not bi. But not entirely straight either I guess. I just made out with a couple of girls in college…little heavy petting is the furthest I’ve been. Too chicken to go any further. It was nice just…different…very different from men. A lot of the girls on my basketball team were gay or bisexual and I went to a lot of those parties. I used to get a little handsy when I was drunk.” She shrugged, like it was no big deal. Lots of girls experimented when they were drunken coeds. Even now, though Lena had a good grasp about her limits with alcohol she could still turn into quite the handful when she was inebriated.

"So I'm afraid I'll just have to be your wingman tonight if we go out partying after dinner."

Sammie suppressed a sultry smile as Lena squirmed out her top and let her luscious breasts swing free. They jiggled so seductively as she pulled the tight top off her head and arms. Fuck they were delicious. She knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't help but imagine what they would be like to lightly touch and maybe gently take in her mouth. The thought of that nipple hardening under her tongue distracted her for a second longer and she blushed as Lena called her on her ogling. At least she had sunglasses on so Lena didn't realize just how locked on her breasts she had been.

"Sorry, I can't help it, they are amazing! I'd love to swap any day... It's not fair!" Sammie said with a mock petulant frown as she cupped one her much smaller breasts. Embarrassed at being caught, she took another suck of her pina colada and realized it was already empty. She summoned over a cocktail waitress doing the rounds on the beach to get another. With a grin she decided to presumptively order another G&T for Lena as well, even though her friend hadn't finished hers yet.

"Let's make sure you stay in a good mood!" she said as the waitress turned to fetch their drinks.

Sammie perked up as Lena started to talk about her sexuality. Not entirely straight...Heavy petting..., she thought with a tingle going up her spine. Lena's college past sounded more promising that Sammie had imagined. Sammie had many a good time with girls who would adamantly have sworn they were straight before their tryst. Of course, Lena was her friend and that was a further complication. But, they were on a summer vacation together... maybe they could find a way to have fun and still keep their friendship?

"Honestly, when we first met and I heard you were the basketball coach," said Sammie, after a thoughtful pause, "I kind of wondered if you might be at least bi. I mean, it doesn't matter to me and I love you the same no matter what, but it's real lonely being a lesbian - I mean bi-sexual - in our little town. And now I'm glad I ordered you another drink... you may have more fun than you realize tonight if I keep them flowing! Some wingman you'll make, I'll be beating the lesbians off you as they ignore me and my flat chest!"

She grinned as she stood up and swung her but over to sit on the edge of Lena's lounger, turning her back towards her friend. She handed her the tube of lotion, "Can you do my back? Since you like to get all handsy when you've had a drink I hope you won't mind! I'll do your front, fair trade?" She gave Lena a wink.

Well…she couldn’t have two gin and tonics laying about now could she? That would just make her look like a lush! So she quickly pounded the last of her drink before the waitress left so that she could give her the empty glass.

She smirked at Sammie’s offer to ‘help’ her by putting lotion on her breasts. Her friend was such a goof. “I think I can manage. Besides, every woman here is going to think you’re my girlfriend if you spend all afternoon fondling my breasts. I’ll never be able to get rid of you and have that king-sized bed to myself then! But if you think you can behave yourself, I’d appreciate you putting some sunscreen on my back.” With that, she squeezed a liberal amount of sunscreen into her hand and then began applying it to Sammie’s back.

Strong hands lightly ran up and down Sammie’s back, just to spread the lotion around in a nice even coat. Then she began to work the creamy sunscreen into her friend’s skin. Slender fingers worked along the back of Sammie’s neck, then down her shoulders. As her fingers came lower, they swept dangerously close to the side of Sammie’s breasts…but Lena seemed to be extra mindful not to make contact.

As she massaged the lotion into her friend’s skin, she began to think about what Sammie had said earlier. Lena had noticed the slip-up her friend had made about being a lesbian. Two times in one day! She couldn’t ignore that. This time she didn’t really want the subject to be left alone. Her own sexuality was out in the air, maybe Alex would feel a little more comfortable sharing now. Hell, she should feel comfortable enough to share, Lena was rubbing her back after all.

“Soooo… when are you going to pick a side hmm? Or will you just forever be sitting on the fence. I secretly hope you fall over on the lesbian side, less competition for me.” She tried to keep the conversation light, but she really wanted Alex to be okay with what she was and feel safe talking to Lena about it. “But yanno…either way I’ll still love you, you –are- my best friend and all.”

"Fine, I'll do your back," replied Sammie, then added with a smirk, "We don't have enough lotion to cover your breasts anyway."

She closed her eyes and enjoyed Lena's strong hands gliding over her back. It was almost like a soft, sensual massage. She inhaled as Lena's fingers teased and then avoided the sides of her breasts, and leaned forward as they worked down to her lower back and the top of her bikini bottom, just above her firm ass cheeks.

She tensed slightly when Lena asked about her sexuality. She knew the girl could feel her muscles tightening as her fingers slid around her lower spine. Sammie knew she had made too many slips. And of course she was at a lesbian party week for a vacation. She bit her lower lip and felt a slight surge of relief as Lena reassured her that she didn't care if she was a lesbian.

"Well," she said slowly as Lena finished, "It's complicated."

She turned around. Sitting this close to Lena meant her field of view was just Lena's face and those tempting, gorgeous breasts that hovered at the bottom of her gaze. They rose up and down slightly as Lena breathed. She could almost be naked from this angle. Wow, this was going to be a hard week!

She motioned for Lena to turn around and let her friend adjust the lounger flat and flip over. Her breasts swung and moved as Lena rearranged herself, at one point hanging straight down and heavy as she started to lie flat. Sammie watched their motion surreptitiously, feeling a strange and childlike fascination, not even that sexual, to touch those soft globes that fascinated her with their range of shapes and movements.

Once Lena had settled her long body on the lounger, Sammie squirted some lotion on her hands and set to work. She started at Lena's neck and used the same soft and long strokes Lena had performed on her, but went a little harder at spots she knew would enjoy a stronger rub to give her a bit of a massage. She worked on her shoulders and her shoulder blades first, and then slid around to her sides. She meant to just tease Lena's breasts, but they pushed out further than her fingers expected and she glided over the sides of them by accident.

"Oops, not intentional," she giggled and then started to talk. "You know I had a girlfriend for almost two years.. that ended a year before you joined the school. And then there was that guy I dated last year for four months. Well, I guess I thought I was bi, but expected to marry a guy some day and be a normal wife with kids and leave girls behind."

Her fingers slid lower, circling around Lena's lower back and the line of her bikini above that firm bottom that now was the object of Sammie's view.

"But I don't know, something about that last relationship woke me up. He wasn't bad, I just... I just realized I liked girls more. That I couldn't just turn off the switch and make that go away and be straight."

She slid down and started to do Lena's legs now, without asking her. Her hands started to rub the back of one of her thighs, slender fingers gliding down to circle around her inner thigh as well.

"I mean I just like women. The way they look. The way they act. I like breasts more than cocks. I love a woman's ass... I like the way they kiss, how they know where to touch me. How they taste. The way they talk too much at times and I need to shut them up with a kiss.." she trailed off realizing she was getting a little too graphic for her mostly straight friend. And also aware she was lightly massaging Lena's inner thigh now, inches from her sex.

She switched to the other leg and started to speak again.

"I guess I think I'm more sexually attracted to women now. Or just finally realized that I have been all along. I still appreciate men, but I don't think I want to date one again," her hands moved again on Lena's other leg, darting down to circle on her inner thigh again. Sammie could tease with the best of them.

"I mean things may change, who knows," she said with a sigh, then giggled, "But I decided to go to a lesbian party week for vacation so I mean I guess that tells you everything! You aren't going to be weirded out, are you?"

“Mmm…” Lena couldn’t help but resist a happy little sigh as she received a much more firm massage on her tense neck and shoulders. The break up with Paul had left her carrying a lot of stress around in her back, knotting it up in a giant mess. She was glad that Sammie knew just how to relieve it. It was even better that the other woman wasn’t afraid to be a little more rough with her in certain spots…Paul always handled her with kiddie gloves on. Hell, most men did…like they were afraid to break her or something.

She gasped when those fingers came to the sides of her breasts. This was a woman who hadn’t had sex in months…everything was surprisingly sensitive. “Sammie…behave or I –will- finally have to teach you a lesson” her voice came out as a growl though the playful threat of a spanking was there. She wasn’t mad…but if her best friend got her strung up she was probably going to have to strangle her.

‘Not intentional’ her ass!

She listened quietly, not wanting to interrupt as Sammie poured her heart out. So intent she was to just listen that she didn’t even stop her friend when she began rubbing lotion down Lena’s long, shapely legs. The largest muscles in her body were in her legs, Lena loved to run. It helped her keep her head clear. She was actually a little excited that their hotel room was so close to the beach, it had been a long time since she had run along a shoreline.

She listened as Sammie described why she liked women, nodding her head a bit in agreement to show that she was listening. Truth be told, she had a slight preference for kissing women. Much cleaner and no scruff…Paul had been a well groomed man, but still he’d try to grow his beard out every once in awhile, much to Lena’s disapproval. But men usually won out in other areas…she liked the feelings of protection and slight possessiveness they offered.

Somehow, she had known Sammie wouldn’t be able to behave. Lena was too busy biting her lip to suppress a moan in order to yell at her as those goddamn teasing hands crept up achingly close to her now throbbing sex. She’d never been so grateful to be facedown with someone on top of her in her entire life.

She willed her body to not tense up as Sammie began to rub just high enough on Lena’s thigh to wind the poor girl up. Tense muscles might make Sammie think that she had been untruthful when she said she didn’t care whether she was a lesbian or not. She wasn’t uncomfortable…just growing more and more aroused as she was teased.

Still, she was going to kill Sammie later.

Or just take a very long, steamy shower before going out tonight…one or the other.

Shit…a question. Now she had to talk and not lose it.

She took in a deep breath, knowing her voice would come how unsteady if she didn’t pace herself. “No…I’m not going to be weirded out. I love you to pieces Sammie. I don’t care who you’re attracted to. You’re still just you, yanno? What you do in the bedroom is your business.”

Alcohol has a funny way of causing people to speak their minds, no matter how much they try to be nice and serious during a heartfelt confession of lesbianism. “But if you don’t pick whether you’re going to finger me or drive me up a wall, I’m going to kick you in the head.” Lena blindly swatted at Sammie with her feet.

She was relieved when the cocktail waitress came up, clearing her throat to make her presence known. Lena rolled over to accept her drink, glad for having chosen to wear a wrap over her bikini bottom today.

“You want to finish our new drinks and then go for a swim before dinner?”

Sammie was relieved as Lena answered her about not caring whether she was a lesbian or not. It was a huge weight off her shoulders to finally tell her best friend a secret she had hiding from her for almost a year. While she didn't expect her to care, she'd definitely had friends in the past who became more distant when they learned she was bi-sexual. And she knew many people tolerated bi's more than gays.

She was being cruel though, she thought as her fingers worked Lena's inner thigh, getting closer and closer to that delta of bikini fabric that hid so much. Was she imagining that Lena was tensing slightly and her breathing getting a little faster? Could her 'straight' friend be enjoying this a bit too much?

“But if you don’t pick whether you’re going to finger me or drive me up a wall, I’m going to kick you in the head.”

Sammie laughed her friend's words and dodged her feet, lifting her hands and twisting to push them away from her back.

"Oh so I choose either option?" she giggled back. "I'm just getting your lotion in - you don't want to burn on your first day! Especially down there... you're the one with the dirty mind I see!"

The waitress returned with her eyebrows raised. This wasn't her first lesbian week at the hotel, though, so she'd seen way worse than these two girls apparently giggling and playing on the beach.

Sammie retreated to her lounger to drink her pina colada, taking big sips and draining it quickly. She paused to squirt more lotion on her hands, before tossing the tube to Lena. She started to rub in the lotion on her her front. She took her time rubbing it onto her breasts, caressing and squeezing them and finally applying the sunscreen to her hardening nipples.

"Don't forget your front darling," she said with a smirk. As she finished rubbing it in around her lower belly she stood up and gave Lena a grin as she took another long suck on the straw of her drink.

"I think a swim sounds perfect... I'm already hot. Race you to the water?" she said as she placed the drink down, ready to get a head start on Lena. She knew her friend was faster and wanted to get any advantage she could.

Lena liked to go drink for drink with whoever she was out with. Too bad Sammie was drinking sissy pina coladas and she was drinking something about twice a strong. It left the taller girl dancing on the edge somewhere between buzzed and tipsy.

“Pffft…don’t you worry about my front.” Really? That’s the best retort she could come up with? It was all down hill from here… Hopefully the water would sober her up a bit.

She grasped the tube that was tossed to her and slickened up her breasts with a heavier amount of sunscreen. There she sat, reclining in her lounger, hands cupping and massaging her large breasts. She had a feeling Sammie’s wandering eyes were on her. So she tweaked a hardening light brown nipple and bit her lower lip to suppress a tantalizing moan; just to drive her friend a little crazy with the visual. Then those naughty hands drifted down her flat stomach, working sunscreen into the lightly toned flesh.

Although her breasts appeared smallish in this reclining position, she looked more like a woman teasing herself in the confines of her own bedroom than one applying sunscreen in public…especially when her fingertips teasingly swept down along the waistband of her bikini to apply sunscreen as she finished up. Lena managed to turn quite a few heads with the little display.

“Alright short stuff, I’ll race you to the water.” Lena moved to grab her bikini top, it was hard to run if her breasts weren’t stapled down to her body. And in that moment while she was trying to get ready, her best friend decide to take a head start. “Sammie!?!” she squeaked as her friend bolted off, leaving half in her bikini top. She tore it back off, slid off her wrap, and then sprinted after her friend.

As they neared the water, it looked like Sammie’s head start was going to pay off. But Lena was a very athletic girl who didn’t want to lose in a foot race to a girl that was shorter than her. Just steps from the pristine water, Lena shot off, grabbing Sammie around the waist. With the biggest grin, she kicked off the land right at the water’s edge, twisting them around in the air so that she was now in first place and the first one into the water with Sammie pressed on top of her for the ride down.

Maybe it was just instinct that caused her to draw Sammie close to her as they entered the water and were submerged; that moment when the whole body just tenses up, bracing for impact with the water. Or maybe it was indeed because she was a handsy drunk.

As they surfaced for air, Lena was laughing and gasping for breath at the same time. “I gotcha! You little cheat!” Her arms lingered there for just a moment, wrapped around her best friend. It felt nice to have someone in her arms. Usually it was the other way around; Lena had only dated guys that were bigger than her, she was used to curling up into a pair of strong, masculine arms.. While Sammie wasn’t that much shorter than she was, her body was much more slender than Lena’s, bordering on delicate….it was different, but a good kind of different.

But as pleasant as this all was, she should probably let her go before they both drowned. She gave her friend a playful splash with water though before paddling away, knowing Sammie was sure to retaliate.

Sammie smirked as she watched Lena caress herself in the guise of applying her suntan lotion. Her friend was definitely and shamelessly teasing her. It was almost cruel. Did that bitch just pinch her nipples in front of her? And where were her hands going now...

"Come on, save it for the hotel room when you are in private!" she joked, but her eyes were locked on Lena's swaying breasts and smooth stomach. Fuck she was turning her on.

As soon as Sammie was sure Lena wasn't actually going to slip her roaming fingers under the waistband of her bikini to pleasure herself right then and there, Sammie took off. She heard Lena's cry of surprise and looked over her shoulder as her friend flailed with her bikini top before discarding it.

Sammie ran slowly on purpose, wanting to let Lena catch her. Plus the sight of her tall friend with her breasts swinging unrestrained and hellbent on catching her was too good to pass up. But she was surprised at how quickly Lena caught her and easily grabbed her before Sammie could dive into the ocean for victory. She felt like a doll being lifted and spun by her stronger and taller friend, and gave her own terrified squeak at the sensation before the cool water silenced her.

She felt Lena pulling her close as they went under, her strong arms embracing her and she let herself rub against her. They popped up, breasts pressed together and nipples hardened by the temperature change. Sammie stared up at her friend as she felt her nipples rub against the other girl's wet skin. It felt so good to be in her arms like this, held tight and squeezed together in a strong embrace. They were both laughing and smiling, but Lena suddenly let her go with a splash and started to swim away. Maybe Lena had realized the sensual situation she had created and wanted to diffuse it? Sammie wondered if she had done it on purpose to begin with.

Sammie watched her for half a second, biting her lower lip in thought. Was her straight friend teasing her on purpose? And would she just be a tease or was there a hint of interest in more? Then she dove under and swam after Lena. Sammie was a great swimmer. That and soccer had been her sports in high school and she stayed underwater, quickly closing on Lena in stealth as her friend reached shallower water. She erupted up behind her and grabbed her waist before driving her shoulder into her. She tackled the taller girl easily by surprise and they fell together forward into shallower water. Sammie landed on top of Lena as she squirmed around to avoid falling face down in the water.

Sammie slid up her her friend's body, placing her hands on Lena's shoulders to pin her down in the gentle waves. Most of Lena was underwater except her head and her breasts, which half-floated with tantalizing jiggles below Sammie's face. She was straddling Lena's waist and felt her own, small breasts hanging down above Lena as she struggled to keep her friend pinned.

"There - got you now!" she exclaimed in glee, thrilled to have bested her bigger and more athletic friend, if only for a second. And it felt so good to be on top of her like this, feeling Lena squirm and move under her hips.

"This is what you get for teasing me with those ridiculous breasts!" she continued. "A good head dunking!" At she said that she lifted a hand from Lena's shoulder and pushed at her forehead, trying to get her head under the shallow water as a small wave rolled in. She knew she was giving up her control by removing a hand that had been pinning her friend, but she wanted badly to get some payback.

Sammie easily swam circles around her and Lena found herself at the other girl’s mercy in the water. She shouted and giggled in surprise, only to find herself pinned down. Oh no!

Her squirming wasn’t doing much to get Sammie off of her. So Lena began to buck her hips under her friend like a wild bronco, trying to send the other girl flying. What a sight they must have made, splashing around like two lovers. But the thought of that didn’t seem to really bother Lena. What bothered her was the threat of a head dunking.

“Sam! Don’t you-!“ garble garble garble. The rest of her threat was unfinished as she took on a mouth full of seawater. When the wave passed she sputtered a little bit, gasping for air. “Sammie!”

Alright, no more Ms. Nice Guy.

With one good hard buck she sent Sammie’s newly unbalanced body off of her. She scrambled ontop of her friend, now they were both in even shallower water. She couldn’t find Sammie’s wrists right away and instead took her by the hands, lacing their fingers together and wrenching their clasped hands up by Sammie’s touseled halo of brown hair. All the struggling left them covered in sandy muck. It was probably every teenage boy’s wet dream, two gorgeous girls topless, wrestling around, and covered in sand and water. If only their students knew that this is what teachers did for summer vacation.

Hmmm…she wasn’t in much of a position to try to drown her friend in revenge. If she released Sammie’s hands that would just compromise her position of power. Sammie would probably just retaliate by tickling her anyways. What to do…what to do… Riling her up and then leaving her there to soak would probably work. It worked with men anyways.

“You really should learn to play nice….” Lena purred. Her hazel eyes holding Sammie’s blue ones. Her gaze was playful and sultry…she had a lovely set of bedroom eyes. Her face was so close to Sammie’s that it looked as though they were about to kiss. Not that Lena would…she could talk a big game, but the water had left her just sober enough to not do anything stupid.

“I’m not going to be so nice if you keep being so naughty.” She lowered herself inches from Sammie’s lips, so close that her friend could smell the light pineyness of gin. So close that her head would buzz with the want to taste those pink pouty lips. A confident grin formed as she watched her friend’s eyes glaze from the desire to kiss. She hopped off of her Sammie before it could go any further.

“Come on! It’s dinner time.” She said cheerily. With that, Lena hopped off of her friend and dove back into the water to get cleaned off, then she headed back to their loungers to go get dressed in her wrap and bikini top again, leaving Sammie a confused mess.

The sun was getting lower in the sky and she had been having such a good time with her best friend that she hadn’t even noticed how hungry she was until now. Lena glanced over to the little dining area by the pool bar. All of the tables were taken by large groups of women, but there was still plenty of seating at the bar for small parties.

Sammie felt an exhilarating thrill as Lena finally bucked her off, although she had enjoyed riding her friend's waist like a surly horse barely under control. But now, so swiftly, her stronger friend had reversed the situation and pinned her in the gentle, lapping waves. Soft sand rubbed on her back and her hands were pressed deep into it by Lena's strong arms. She felt so helpless and at Lena's mercy, it sent a thrill down her body.

She was so aware of Lena's wet and sandy body resting on her, the hardened nubs of her nipples, her hipbones standing out against her softer stomach, and those long legs that stretched forever. Sammie was not one to give up easily though, as much as she enjoyed just lying there. She tried to squirm and buck Lena off as well. But the only effect she had on her strong friend was a sensual writhing against the bigger girl's body that slipped one of Lena's thighs between her legs. Sammie played it up as their mutual rubbing turned her on, shimmying her breasts against Lena's soft mounds as she cried out and acted like she wanted to get free and Lena off of her.

But then Lena leaned her head down and purred her mocking threat. Sammie found herself transfixed by those stunning hazel eyes and her luscious lips, so close she could touch them with her tongue. She could feel Lena's breath on her own lips and smell her gin and tonic. Her body went still and she lay frozen, eyes losing focus as she anticipated Lena kissing her. It was what Sammie would have done in this position, just kiss the girl you've pinned and teased to the point of wanting you to finger her on the beach in front of everyone. Sammie's heart raced and her breath quickened as she urged Lena to do it, arching her back to press her breasts against her. Every part of her body ached for her friend to continue, to kiss her lips and then lick down her half-naked body. Oh god she wanted this so badly.

Then the bitch stood up and left her. Sammie lay there in dazed shock as a gentle wave rolled over and cooled a body heated up by Lena's teasing, not the sun. The water could only do so much to help her recover and she blinked her eyes and took a deep breath before she sat up to watch her friend retreating, firm ass swaying so seductively as she looked over her shoulder with that smirk.

Sammie got up with a groan that Lena couldn't hear and rinsed herself off before joining her friend. She had created a monster, she thought. Her own teasing of Lena leading her friend to think it would be funny to tempt her lesbian best friend when clearly Lena had no intention of doing more than teasing. While it was a cute gag once or twice, Lena was going to leave her a horny wreck in short order. Unless, Sammie thought as she dried off, maybe Lena did want more but was just scared or so inexperienced she couldn't take the next step. A firm hand at the right time may just be what she needed. That thought brought a smile to Sammie's face out of the blue.

"Sure dinner sounds great, but if keep teasing me like that, you may just push a girl too far," she said with a pouty purse of her lips.

Sammie grabbed her top and the cover up, but walked up to the pool bar topless. Half the girls eating and drinking there had no tops on and she loved the feeling of walking around with her breasts exposed. The bar was getting crowded and was almost entirely women. Next to it, a DJ was setting up poolside for the night time party.

Sammie settled in next to Lena at the bar and glanced at her friend's covered top.

"Don't be such a prude Lena, take off your top!" she challenged her. "If you have breasts like that you should show them! Make the scenery better here for all the lesbians... come on, half the girls here are topless!"

"And, for the record, I let you pin me on the beach as I know how you like to think you are the athlete," she said as she flagged the bartender for more drinks and some food. "If we were wrestling for real, I'd always wind up on top."

Lena bit her lower lip. On the beach and in the loungers, her being half naked had been one thing. Now they were in a noisy bar that was growing more and more crowded. They had been apart from everyone else earlier and now she didn’t know how she felt about other people scrutinizing her breasts. They were large…she didn’t particularly care for them herself, they just got in her way all the time when she did anything active. She didn’t mind it when Sammie had been ogling her breasts up close. Sammie was her best friend, she –had- to like Lena’s breasts…or at least pretend to like them.

Ugh, stupid Sammie. She knew that Lena wouldn’t back down from a dare. And she was not a prude! Well…not really…she just liked not feeling vulnerable. “Alright…but if I get anything on them, you’re in trouble.”

Lena grabbed the base of her bikini top and began tugging on it. The fabric had absorbed some of the seawater off her body and was now sticking to her, making her have to wiggle side to side to inch it off. Finally she managed to remove it, her breasts swinging free and swaying for just a moment before finally coming to rest in their large teach drop shape once more. Now her ponytail was all sorts of a mess and she took her hair down, letting the light brown curls spill all over her shoulders.

The bartender came back with drinks for them. Lena had switched to cranberry and vodka, she liked something sweet with her dinner. If she was going to be sitting at a bar, she was going to eat something salty and bad for you…like a burger with fries.

“Hah, yeah right. Come on! You played soccer…not a contact sport at all. Plus you only use the bottom half of your body. What’re you gonna do, pin me with just your legs?” Lena teased. Although she was bigger and stronger, Sammie was much more flexible and scrappy. In truth she didn’t know who on earth would win a wrestling match, but it might be fine to try it out sometime.

Sammie watched with a smile as Lena stripped her top off and let her gorgeous breasts swing back into view. Sitting so close to her again she longed to feel them pressed against her like they had been minutes before. She quickly had to change her thoughts lest they go in a bad direction again. Sammie noticed some other girls at the bar near and across from them also watching Lena wriggle out of her tight top. She felt a small surge of pride at being the one 'with' Lena as she displayed her assets. Although no one suspected they were just friends and that Lena was straight, she enjoyed being the object of envy.

She could tell Lena was a little nervous. Her breasts were quite large and garnered attention even when Lena had them strapped away and hidden. It was the exact opposite of what Sammie had to deal with in her daily life. She could see how baring them like this, in the middle of a crowded bar of horny lesbians, must feel like waving a red flag in the middle of a stadium full of pissed off bulls. But she could also tell Lena found it a little exhilarating, the eyes on her as she had an otherwise normal drink and dinner conversation half-naked.

"Relax, you look amazing," said Sammie to reassure her. "And yes, my legs are quite strong if you must know. When they wrap around something, there is no way they are letting go. And I pride myself on my core strength.. it can be very surprising." She kept a straight face as she teased Lena. "And then there is my secret weapon...," she lowered her voice to a whisper, "...my tongue." She winked at Lena and raised her drink.

Sammie had shifted to a vodka cranberry as well, still drinking hard as she expected the food to sober her up. She couldn't go drink for drink with Lena, she knew that, but hopefully starting with Pina Coladas would help her make it through the night!

As they were talking, a woman squeezed in next to Lena. Her tattooed arm appeared in Lena's vision first, muscled and covered in a full sleeve of intricate art. The arm itself was powerful and cut, and led both Lena and Sammie to look over to inspect its owner. She was a tall woman, taller than Lena even, with a muscular and toned body that had not even an ounce of fat. She was definitely someone who spent a lot of time in the gym, but managed to keep curves in all the right places to make it clear she was a woman to anyone who saw her. She had a sports bra type of top on that hid moderate sized breasts and a pair of high riding bikini bottoms on that showed off her firm ass.

Her hair was light brown and buzz cut, short and spiky on top. And her features were an intriguing mix of femininity and masculinity. High and delicate cheekbones framing bright blue eyes with long eyelashes, but a more square chin that countered her fairly full lips. Large diamond stud earrings were on her earlobes, an incongruous and feminine touch when viewed with the tattoos that crept from her arm and across her upper back.

She was trying to get the bartender's attention, but glanced over and smiled at Lena and Sammie when she saw them looking at her.

"Are you and your girlfriend having a good time?" she asked Lena, leaning in to speak over the noise of the bar and eyes drifting briefly to Lena's bare breasts. "I'm Michelle."

Lena rolled her eyes as her friend laid it on extra thick. But she couldn’t hold back the smile. This was one of the reasons she loved Sammie; her best friend could always bring her out of a foul mood and make her laugh and smile. She gave the girl a light nudge, not hard enough to knock her off her barstool, but enough to just be playful…and to let her know that she appreciated having her around.

With food in her belly and a fresh vodka cranberry, Lena was experiencing a much more pleasant buzz. She was all smiles as her and Sammie idly chatted at the bar. She didn’t even notice that either of them was half naked anymore. As long as she could stay away from shots tonight, she would be in the clear and wouldn’t accidently push boundaries between her and her best friend. She never got hangovers…so without actual repercussions to her drinking, she’d just keep going until she was a stumbly, giggly, horny mess.

Her eyes caught a flash of movement and color in her peripheral vision and she turned to see what it was. She couldn’t help it as her eyes wandered down the stranger’s body. But come on! She’d have to be blind to not be checking the butchy girl out…or at least really into femmes. Not that that was a slight against Sammie…her friend was feminine, sure. But Sammie was also fairly athletic which was what made Lena feel the tiniest bit of attraction towards her and caused her teasing to be extra effective.

However, Michelle was much more akin to the types of men Lena dated. It actually left her a little tongue-tied as those hazel eyes traveled over the definition of muscles underneath those tattoos. Holy…wow…just…wow. Who doesn’t love a bad ass with tattoos?

Her mind was telling her that this girl was probably just another muscle-head like she used to date in college; all brawn and no brains. Something more physical, animal… Logically, this initial attraction was just hormones and pheromones talking. So her brain was telling her heart to not beat so fast and for her stomach to not flutter as the other girl inched closer to her to speak.

Meanwhile, her body was telling her brain to shut the fuck up and go get laid already. She wasn’t going to find anything more masculine than this girl. Might as well play nice.

“Huh? My girl-…oh…no. We’re just friends.” She offered a shy smile to the taller girl. Smooth Lena…really smooth.

Sammie felt her stomach roil at Lena's answer. It was of course, the absolute truth, they were just friends. But she didn't like Michelle's grin widening as she heard the reply. And it really bothered her the way the tall stranger's eyes narrowed on Lena like a cat focusing on its prey. Irrational fears popped into Sammie's head about poor, inexperienced Lena getting taken advantage of by this butchy seductress. What the fuck was wrong with her suddenly?

She turned and glanced around to clear her head. The bar was getting packed now and the bartender finally saw Michelle and took her order... rum shots for the three of them and a vodka Martini for Michelle. As they waited for the drinks, the three girls chatted amiably. Sammie felt to be the odd girl out, both because of the fact she was on the other side of Lena as well as Michelle's obvious interest in every little thing Lena said. The body language was not subtle.

Michelle was apparently some sort of personal trainer in New York. With a celebrity clientele and some new fitness video she had just shot and was trying to sell. Whatever. Sammie was sure those types were a dime a dozen. And who the fuck cares who your clients are? She was getting a little annoyed she realized, even though Lena appeared to be all smiles. Was she blushing at some compliment Michelle made that Lena didn't hear? She was giggling like a school girl at Michelle's stupid jokes now. Ugh.

The shots couldn't have arrived sooner. Sammie even had to stick her shot glass in with the other two girls to remind them she was taking the shot with them. She ordered another vodka cranberry while the bartender was there and glowered, unseen and forgotten by both Lena and Michelle.

This bar was packed full of beautiful women. All of them lesbians and oozing sexuality as club music started to pump from the speakers. There were bare breasts and barely covered breasts everywhere she looked. Girls in makeup with done up hair and nice dresses, girls fresh from the pool with wet hair and only thong bikini bottoms , sun burnt drunken girls unaware their wraps were half off, two girls were making out at a table behind her with their hands slipping into who knows what under their skirts, and already a number of girls were rocking on the dance floor.

She should be in heaven. This should be a fantasy she would pinch herself repeatedly to make sure wasn't a dream. But instead she was pissed as her best friend was suddenly having a blast chatting with another woman. And a woman that was about as different from Sammie as could be conceived. So that's what she likes. She thought in a dark mood. It was all teasing, she is bi, just likes the butch types not skinny, little girls like me. At least before she thought Lena was just battling her sexuality, now Sammie stewed in the thought that Lena was just not into her that way. A type of rejection that was a lot more personal.

----------

Michelle was very picky when it came to her women. Her profession was fitness and she only liked women who were also athletic and had a similar pride in their body's appearance. But, she definitely liked feminine girls. She didn't want to see herself in the mirror, or worse yet a man, when looking at a girlfriend! Lena had stood out when Michelle had saw her remove her top from the other side of the bar. A toned body and tall, which was rare, with those amazing and absolutely irresistible breasts that hung in perfect teardrops. And so feminine too, with curly brown hair and beguiling hazel eyes. She didn't radiate any butch tendencies to Michelle, which was also unusual for a strong, athletic and tall woman.

And she was so easy to talk with. Michelle found herself smiling naturally and pouring her heart out to Lena about the personal trainer business she had built from nothing in New York over the last ten years. Her grand plans and the recent successes that hid years of living on credit cards and being barely able to afford rent.

The two of them had turned towards each other as they talked and Michelle rested her hand on Lena's arm casually, loving the feeling of her soft skin. Those breasts dangled in front of her, teasing her as they heaved and jiggled with every laugh and breath. What a temptress to bare those mounds in front of this crowd and be so unconcerned about her nudity. She was probably incredible in bed. Michelle was feeling infatuation turn to lust as she talked and she made sure Lena knew it. Touching her arm, shoulder and hip needlessly as they chatted. Smiling and staring into her eyes as she told her how gorgeous they were.

Michelle knew how to get what she wanted and loved being a butch. She was assertive and took control of her women. Lena was into her, she could tell. And now, she wanted to get a little bit more body contact with her new friend. After drinking another shot together, she grabbed Lena's arm and pulled her up off the bar stool.

"Let's dance," she said with a grin as she pulled the tall brunette after her without waiting for a response.

Lena was always very laid back and an excellent listener. It made people relax around her because she didn’t judge and always sat paying rapt attention at even the most mundane things. Her entire body tingled every time Michelle touched her. Her hands were lightly calloused, probably from lifting weights all the time. The touch actually reminded her a little bit of Paul…strong…possessive, with hands hardened by manual labor. She shrugged the memory of him off.

She glanced over at Sammie, a goofy drunken grin on her face. She was about to ask her what was wrong, her friend seemed so down all of a sudden, but then Michelle asked her if she wanted her to dance and then gave her a tug off of her barstool.

“Be right back Sammie!” she giggled and let herself get taken away.

Let’s see if she was sober enough to still calculate her blood alcohol content: 2 gin and tonics…2 cranberry vodkas…1 shot of rum…wait…2 shots of rum? And the one gin was a double so that made…3 G&Ts? If it took 1.3 hours to metabolize each shot of alcohol her BAC should be…ugh…math was too hard. She taught Bio not Calculus!

Alright…so maybe she was a little drunk if she couldn’t do simple mathematics with a Master’s Degree under her belt.

But so what? She wasn’t home, there were no students or parents here to judge her. She didn’t have work in the morning. Plus she figured Sammie would be glad to finally be rid of her. She could only imagine how much she had been cramping her friend’s style. Now her best friend would be able to find a girl that wouldn’t be too afraid to go all the way at the end of the night.

Crap…hopefully Michelle didn’t have any hopes of bringing Lena back to her hotel room.

As they danced together on the floor, Lena’s hips writhed and swayed seductively to the beat. She loved to dance and it had been a long time since she had gone out. She wasn’t particularly into bumping and grinding…and as drunk as she was, she kept a little bit of distance between her and Michelle as the stronger woman tugged her closer. Even though her entire body tingled with the numbness caused by the alcohol, she was still very aware that she had no top on.

-----

thumb_20121005200856_dsc_6487.jpg

Emily was shy…which would explain why at this time of the night she was still not paired off with anyone yet. Her friends were all sitting, chatting at a table and it was her turn to go get a new round of drinks. She had come here on summer break with a few friends from college. Emily had just come out of the closet so they were all out here celebrating her new membership to the Lesbian Party.

She was young, just 20 years old, unable to legally drink back home but here, it was no problem. Well…it wouldn’t have been a problem if she could wedge her way into the crowded bar. She finally spotted an opening when a rather butch looking girl and a very cute brunette left. The young coed made her way over and quickly slid into the vacant spot, ending up next to a half naked woman. Her eyes couldn’t help themselves and she snuck a glance at the stranger's breasts. Big brown doe eyes traveled along the curves, focusing on nipples that were the perfect size to lick and suck on. She liked a girl with smaller breasts…they fit so perfectly into her hands.

Now if only she could gather up the courage to hit on the girl sitting next to her…or even get the bartender’s attention like she was supposed to be doing!

Emily was a shorter girl, standing only at 5’3,” easy to miss in a crowd. She’d be on the petite side if it weren’t for her curves. Her breasts were a large pair of C’s that appeared huge on her body and were barely hidden under the light pink sundress with blue and red patterning that clung to her upper half. The dress then flared out at the bottom, following along the curve of her hips and rear. She wasn’t much of an athlete…but she did do yoga, it kept her ample butt that was perfect for grabbing firm.

She was very put together, definitely a very femme girl. She had curled just a couple of waves into her long blonde hair so that it perfectly framed her face. A little bit of eyeliner and mascara made her brown eyes pop and she wore just a touch of lipstick that made her lips look extra pouty and silky. She even wore a touch of perfume that smelled of vanilla and lilies. She was cute…there was absolutely no reason she should be so nervous that she couldn’t hit on the girl sitting next to her.

Come on Emily…you can do this…just say ‘hi’.

With a deep breath to steady her nerves, she turned towards the half naked brunette with sparkling blue eyes and offered a shy smile. “Hi...I’m Emily. Really rough to get the bartender’s attention tonight huh?

Sammie watched Lena depart with Michelle, or 'BBB' the bodybuilding butch bitch. At least that's what Sammie decided was her new nickname. She gave her a fake smile and big thumbs up and then flipped them both off when their heads turned. How was it possible that she was in such a bad mood with this bar full of beautiful women around her? She had been worried about ditching Lena just hours ago so she could have some fun. Now she was jealous because her straight best friend had found someone faster than she had? This should have been the perfect opportunity for her to go wild, instead she was sulking at the bar. Come on Sammie, snap out of it! She thought ruefully.

She sipped on her third cranberry and vodka and let out a long sigh. A voice startled her from her side, where Lena had just been and she turned and stared into a mesmerizing set of brown eyes that almost made her forget Lena's hazel ones. Her sulk disappeared and she gave the new girl... Emily... her most charming smile. She swiveled in the chair to face her, hand coming up to idly scratch an imaginary itch on her right breast.

The girl was cute. And young. Sammie was 26, but she suddenly felt like a dirty old woman as she locked eyes with this innocent newcomer. Probably in college. Likely just out of the closet, or maybe still in it and just doing a secret trip. As Sammie regarded her, the girl flushed and her eyes dropped. They widened as she realized she was now staring at Sammie's breasts and she flicked them over Sammie's shoulder nervously. Then she returned them to Sammie's eyes with an embarrassed smile. And she was a shy one too.

"Hi Emily," replied Sammie. "I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sammie. Don't worry I don't bite... I'm just surly because my straight best friend just got picked up by a girl before I did! I guess no one likes me." She added a mock pout on the end.

She let her eyes wander down Emily's body as she motioned for the girl to sit down. She was a living doll, so adorable to Sammie's jaded eyes. Her lightly curled hair, soft makeup and that sundress all screamed straight, feminine and mainstream. And was that perfume she was wearing? Sammie always had a thing for straight girls and even though this girl had to be a lesbian, she was such a femme and apparently so bashful that Sammie felt the same thrill of challenge rise up.

"Having problems with the bartender?" she asked. "Let me show you how to get their attention."

She stood up on the bottom rail of her stool and raised her hands above her head, waving them and screaming at the top of her lungs until one of the overworked bartenders smiled and pointed at her to show she was coming over next. The sight of a topless woman screaming and waving drew a lot of whistles and hoots from the crowd at the bar and Sammie sat back down with a grin at Emily.

"That's how you get noticed!" she said with a smile. She was aware, suddenly, that topless women had dwindled from a majority an hour ago to a minority now that the dance party was in full swing. In fact maybe twenty percent of the women dared to be risque at this hour and she was suddenly aware of her own nakedness in front of this attractive young girl.

"So tell me Emily," she continued smiling at her new friend. "What kind of girl do you like?"

-------------

On the dance floor, Michelle was getting more aroused as she danced with Lena. Lena was a good dancer, seductive and sensual. Her hips moved constantly and as she swiveled around. And those gorgeous, tempting bare breasts moved in beguiling ways, jiggling, swinging, bouncing, and even doing little circles at times as she moved her shoulders. They seemed to defy physics and gravity. Michelle knew dancing was often an indicator for being good in bed and the show she was getting from Lena hinted that sex with her might be mind blowing.

Michelle on impulse peeled off her own top to the cheers of other women on the floor. There weren't that many topless women dancing and the two of them really stood out with their height and toned bodies. Michelle's breasts were C cups, but looked smaller because of her muscular and tall frame. She tried to match Lena's sensual moves, but knew she was not nearly as graceful and smooth.

The only frustrating part of the evening was that Lena somehow kept evading her as Michelle tried to pull her closer to grind. She wanted them to press together chest to chest and feel those breasts on her own as their hips ground together. Or even dance behind her and let her hands slide up Lena's smooth stomach to steal a feel of her captivating mounds. But Lena coyly managed to move away each time. The confusing mix of signals, the sexiness of her dancing and the looks she threw Michelle's way, contrasted with her refusal to touch more than briefly, were driving Michelle crazy.

Michelle was used to going the direct route when frustrated. She finally sidled close to Lena and whispered, "You are so fucking hot and are driving me crazy. I want you right here on the dance floor. Dance with me.. not in front of me."

She placed her hands on Lena's hips as she spoke, pulling her close to her.

Back
Top Bottom