Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

Melissa whimpered softly when he toched her arm, cheeks glowing red as she tried to hold herself back but she could already feel herself getting wetter as she glanced up at the clock. Fifteen minutes until her father arrived. She glanced at the ground, crossing her arms over her cheet and nodded, shifting her weight uncomfortably.

Dane kissed her again, chuckling. "Enjoy your day, Melissa..I'm sure it'll be..eventful" After tweaking her breasts one more time. HE snapped her fingers, sending Melissa back to the train station, with the curse intact.

"Hehe..If only I was there to see how much chaos will happen to her..Oh well" Dane got up and went to his room, looking for Aegis.

Melissa whimpered and her eyes widened when she sat on the train station bench. Her cheeks were red and she looked around nervously, hoping no one had noticed her magically appearing out of nowhere.

Aegis quietly sat on the bed, looking out the window warily, her armor feeling fit but a little uncomfortable. It felt strange here, but she started to like it here too.

"Hey there, Aegis..feeling comfortable?" Dane said as he sat close to her. "I though you were wearing clothes I gave you.."

Aegis glanced at Dane and quickly stood when he sat by her. "I-I'm sorry( I didn't mean to make myself comfortable! I-I'm just a little nervous about the outside world...I-I mean, wh-what's out there?" She bit her lip nervously, looking away shamefully. "I-Im sorry...master..."

"Hehe It's OK...I understand that you would be curious, after being just a sword before." Then Dane thought of something. "Hey, how about we go out, just you and me." Dane suggested. "You can see the outside world better than staying inside all day"

Aegis almost smiled at his suggestion and she quickly hopped in front of him. "R-Really? I-I can?! Oh my, that...th-that would be wonderful!"

"Good. I'm glad you think so" Dane said. He snapped his fingers, dressing Aegis in more modern clothes. She now wore a long jeans skirt and a grey strapless blouse. "But, I'm counting on you to protect me while we're out..understand?"

Aegis gasped when her clothes changed and smiled excitedly, staring at what she called "prettiful" stripes on her shirt. They were so straight and bold. She stared at her skirt feeling a little strange to finally have her legs out of the armour. She looked up at Dane and nodded. "Y-Yes sir!"

Dane smile and went close to his sword. He took her by the hips and pulled Aegis closer, kissing her hard. He couldn't help but feel so lucky to have a bodyguard so strong, but so beautiful. "And..be sure not to fall behind either." Dane said, letting her go for now. "OK..Let's get going." Dane went to the living room, calling the dog girls to tell them that he and Aegis were about to go out.

Aegis nodded in agreement to Dane, blushing at the kissing, and she felt her heart suddenly flutter, a feeling she never really had before, since..."things" didn't really have feelings...She bit her lip and took in a deep breath, exhaling slowly before quickly following Dane, glancing at the girls as they messed around and laid around on the couches. Meela though aas the only one hiding behind the couch.

"I'll be going out with Aegis. I trust you guys to watch the house when I'm gone?" Dane said more of a command than a question. As he wwas talking to the dog girls, he was holding Aegis' hand, comforting her.

Aegis blushed slightly when Dave held her hand and seemed to smile slightly. But her attention came to the door. The door in which Dane would go in and out of almost every day probably. She stared at it while she listened as well.
"Take care of the house! I'll do that! I'll bark all the other dogs out!" Mishka giggled.

Dane smiled and kissed Mishka on the forehead before heading out the door with Aegis. He waved the girls goodbye and locked the door behind him heading to the car. He thought of it and figured his rusty Toyota Camry would not do anymore and now made it into a fancy Volkswagen. "There..much better..So Aegis...ready to see the outside world?..I think downtown is a good place to start."

Amegis stared at the grass as she walked out, glaring at the sidewalk slightly before walking after Dane to see his car magical convert to something else. "Wh...d-downtown? Alright..." Although she didn't know anything about this, she felt as if it was a good place.

Dane lead Aegis to the passenger seat and went on the driver seat. He buckled up, as well as Aegis and drove off to downtown. He started thinking of what to do first..maybe go to the movies? He made sure to take the scenic long route to downtown instead of the highway.

Aegus stared at his hand curiously as he buckled her up, feeling as if it were wrong for him to do it for her, and stared at the wheel as he turned it while driving. "What's that?" She said, picking up some pepperspray in a compartment.

"Oh that is my pepper-spray. I use it to protect myself when I'm out at night..though I doubt I will need it anymore." Dane said with a chuckle. "Just don't spray it unless you hurt yourself" Dane said with concern.

Aegis messed with it before putting it back where she found it.
She looked out the window, her eyes lighting as well when she looked ahead. "Woah! the world seems to get bigger and bigger every second!" She exclaimed excitedly and sat up in her seat, leaning over.

"Hehe yes it is...but remember, when we are out, always stay close to me. If there is somewhere you see you want to go to, tell me first, OK?" Dane said, seeing the excited Aegis.

Aegis barely gave a nod and a soft "uh huh" as she stared out of the window, her fingers gripping onto the end of her shirt. "Where are we going?" She asked, looking back at Dane with a big smile.

"Well..I though of going to eat out first then watch a movie together. I'll park in a public parking spot and we'll see most of downtown as we head to the restaurant." Dane explained what he planed with Aegis.

Aegis tilted her head at him and smiled. "Food must taste good. Some fell on me a time ago, it was sloppy buh was consumed at least everyday."

Aegis blinked. "I think. It...looks familiar. I remember...er, nevermind. Ooh! LOOK!" She quickly pointed at a restaurant in which a plate of steak, spaghetti, and and grapes sat on top of the whole restaurant building.

Back
Top Bottom