Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

Aegis bit her lip and nodded, changing into the clothes and quietly lay in bed, waiting for his return.

Mishka screamed and laughed, as she ran around the living room and threw herself on the couch with Pita chasing her.

Meela gave a small squeal, cheeks red as the Pitbull gently kissed her cheek. "You're beautiful," he whispered into her ear softly, flirting with her badly. Meela blushed harder and gently nuzzled him.

Dane frowned at this, not sure he wanted to share his girls with this Pitbull. He called him over to him.
"Hey you! Come Over here!" Dane commanded

The pitbull glanced up at Dane and gently licked Meela's cheek before walking up to Dane. "Wassup?" He said with a smirk.

Dane's eyes flashed, turning the pitbull into a female, not sure how he missed him in the first place.
"There..all better, hehe"

The pitbull stared at herself and stood up, growling. "What was that for?!" Meela blinked and stared at her before quickly standing up and hiding in the corner behind the couch.

Dane, ignoring the ptibull's words, tapped her head, making her like her new female form. She would still like Meela, but she will always like to please Dane.

"Now then..how do you feel now?" Dane said to the female Pitbull girl.

The pitbull girl blushed slightly then smild, crissing her arms under her big breasts. "I feel fine. Why?" She asked softly and tilted her head at Dane with a slight smile.

"Hehe just checking..tell me, what was your name again?" Dane said as he rubbed her tail so smoothly. He knew she will make another nice bodyguard alongside Aegis.

The pitbull tensed up when he rubbed her tail and she blushed at his question. "I-I dont have one," she lied. "I-Its the worst name a dog could have..." Her cheeks were red and she played with her hands nervously.

Dane felt a bit sorry about the pitbull, seeing she was quite nervous of revealing it. "Ok then...how about I call you Marca?...Is that Ok for you" Dane didn't stop rubbing her tail when he asked.

The pitbull smirked. "Okay...i-I guess thats a good name. M-Marca it is..." She smiled slightly and looked up at Dane. "So what now?"

"Hehe now?" Dane replied. He took Marca's hand and kissed her seductively. "Mmm..now..go play with the other girls, but I want you to keep thinking of me. You will always be mine, Marca. Remember that."

Marca looked up at him, a small glint in her eye as they narrowed and she smirked. "Yes...master..." She tilted her head as him and slipped away from him before heading back towards the couch.

Dane saw the glint and wondered what was going on with Marca now. He shrugged, attending to more important things. He picked up the house phone and dialed Melissa's cell phone number, a number he instantly seem to know now. He waited for her to pick up, hoping she knew the consequences for not answering.

Melissa quietly sat on the bench at the train station, sighing softly as she waited for a certain train. But she was also thinking about other things as she sat there a bit awkwardly. Her phone started to vibrate and and she glanced at the unknown name, yet it was familiar. She picked up, seallowed a lump in her throat and said in a quiet voice,"...h-hello?"

"Hello, dear Melissa...And what are you up to now? Still waiting for your dad?" Dane asked with a smile

Melissa's heart nearly dropped. "O-Oh, um, y-yeah...h-he's not here...yet." She bit his lip nervously and gripped the phone tightly.

"I see...well...while you wait..how about some fun, my sweet lady. My harem has grown quite well, but I miss your touch." Dane smiled and snapped his fingers, teleporting Melissa to him instantly.

Melissa gasped and her eyes widened slightly, heart pounding. "F-Fun? I-I dont know..." She stared at him and hung up slowly as she stared at him and stepped back slightly. "I-If its..."

Dane snapped his fingers, making Melissa unable to move. "I'm not asking you, by the way. I want you now..and you won't leave until I'm done" Dane said with a wicked grin.

Melissa blushed slightly and whimpered when she noticed she couldnt move. "O-Okay. A-Alright. Y-Yes sir, g-go ahead!" She whimpered. "A-Anything youd like!"

Dane smiled, grabbing Melissa and removing her shirt and bra. He then called all of his dog girls as he sucked on Melissa's breasts harshly.

Melissa closed her eyes tightly and moaned. Mishka was the first then followed by the others. Meela became hesitant and whimpered before slowly crawling out from behind the couch.

"Hehe now..girls?..This is Melissa..Melissa..this is my dog girls..say hello to each other" Dane said as he kept rubbing her breasts.

Mishka giggled and hopped around behind Dane with Pita, the pitbull sitting and watching autiously.
"H-Hello," Melissa muttered nervously.

Back
Top Bottom