Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

Dane petted both girls back, enjoying their company.
"Oh and I almost forgot, we have a new friend".

Dane brought out the sword and turned her back into the woman from before.

"Hmmm..I think Aegis is a nice name for you?" Dane said as he smiled at his recent addition.

The girl giggled as she turned into human and blushed slightly. "Oh, a name? That name is...cool."

"I'm glad you like it. Now girls I have to tend to some business. You two play with yourselves, OK?" Dane told Pita and Mishka.
Dane took Aegis's hand as he spoke, rubbing them anxiously.

Aegis blushed slightly and glanced at the dog girls as they suddenly slowly turned into dogs again. Pita started to chase Mishka, who growled at her and pinned her down.

Dane took Aegis to the bedroom and sat her on the bed. He slowly removed the armor that she was wearing.
"I'm glad that I picked you Aegis. You have quite a fit body" Dane commented.

Aegis smiled and bit her lip as he removed her armor. "Yeah? I guess I like yours too..." she murmured.

"Hehe I'm glad you think so...Hey why the shy tone?" Dane asked, now looking at a naked Aegis. Her skin was quite white and her eyes blue and almost sparking. Dane touched her cheek, softly, not wanting to damage his precious sword.

Aegis giggled and blushed as he looked at her naked body. "Oh, I-I don't know...maybe it's because I can't get over...your sexy look..."

Dane blushed, forgetting to turn off his charm that he showed to the girls. He turned the charm off and checked to see how Aegis felt to him now.
"You know I'll keep you safe right?" Dane said while petting her hair.

Aegis smiled softly and looked up into his eyes. "I-I guess..." She looked over nervously and giggled.

"You guess? Are you so nervous of me?" Dane asked, now rubbing her sides sensually. He could feel the slender figure of her sword woman, knowing that she will protect him well.

Aegis giggled and gently pecked his lips. "I just don't know what we're doing right now but it seems like its something good..." She murmured, biting her lip gently as he rubbed her sides.

"Hehe well then, let me so you what we are doing." Dane said, pushing Aegis on the bed face up and kissing her passionately. He then started digging in her crotch and fingered her pussy.

Aegis felt the heat on her cheeks rise as he fingered her pussy and her eyes widened. She squirmed slightly as she kissed him and giggled lightly with a faint moan.

Dane soon took the initiative. He pinned Aegis more forcefully and entered her wet pussy. He stabbed her deep inside, moaning from the warmth from his sword woman. He didn't even bother to go slow at first, only to start humping her fiercly, going deeper and deeper inside Aegis. "Mmm..OOhhh..YEsss..that's sooo..GOOODD!!..OOhh..YEESSS TAAAAKKEE IITT" Dane screamed.

Aegis gasped and yelped when he forcefully penetrated her and screamed, letting out a yelp at each thrust, then closed her lips to try and hod tem in, but it wasn't possible. She yelped at each thrust, letting out another scream.

Dane went even faster, digging deeper and deeper inside Aegis, wanting to hear her screams of pleasure more. He felt himself getting closer to orgasm. "OOhh..Yess..I'm..I'm soo..clloosseee!!" Dane screamed. He screamed so loud that the neighbors would surly hear him, but he couldn't care less. He soon cummed inside her, with a loud satisfied moan. He panted, seeing his sword woman's reaction.

Aegis started to scream as he got close to his orgasm and let out a loud moan as soon as he shot his cum inside of her. Her cheeks were flaming red and her arms trembled, her vagina on fire, aching.

Dane felt worried. He didn't think it would hurt Aegis too much. He quickly kissed her on the lips to calm her pain. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you..I thought you would like it.."

"I-It's okay..." Aegis mumbled, taking deep breaths to calm down. "I-It did...f-feel good..."

"I'm glad you think so..now..you knwo you must protect me and this harem right?" Dane said as he got up. "You are my sword after all.."

Dane kissed her again and stood up, having Aegis dress back up in her armor. "I want you to stay here while I check with the other girls" Dane said as he changed her armor to a more modern tank top and short shorts for her.

Back
Top Bottom