Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

Dane walked in. "Very good actually. I was wondering..can I see your antiques? You have been talking about it soo much, I just have to check it out"

Darwin chuckled and smiled as he led Dane down his hall. "Just take a look around and you'll find them in the shelves and everywhere. Anything."

Dane looked around and smile. Seeing all the pots, pictures, figurines and the such that were interesting. He smiled when he saw a sword, placed in a holding spot near a window.

"My my. this must have cost a fortune...How could afford all this with your job?"

Darwin chuckled and crossed his arms, giving Dane a smile. "Oh that? Got that easily. Didn't cost much but it was worth a fortune. A stupid shopkeeper thought it was fake or somethin. Better get a shop or something to get your good stuff checked before giving away your fortune."

Darwin chuckled and walked up to the case, taking the sword and slid it out of its sheath. "Only if you don't stab me, haha!"

Dane took the sword and observed it and smiled. "Yes..this will do. You know when I came here, I wanted to put you in your place for spouting nonstop about your priceless artifacts..but I suppose they are quite nice. So I'll just take this instead of destrying this house."

Dane smiled and made the sword glow. It morphed slowly until it was a woman with golden hair, wearing a light suit of armor.

"Hello there. You belong to me how." Dane commanded to the sword woman.

Darwin blinked and stared at the sword that turned into a sword woman. "Yes master," the woman quickly said. "You tell me...what to do it that it?"

"Good. I want you to knock out Carwin please? But don't harm him." Dane said smiling

Darwin raised an eyebrow at him and gasped when the woman suddenly grabbed his head and slammed it against hers. She knocked him out wih a giggle and smiled.

Dane gave the sword woman a kiss. "Good... now. Who will you be protecting from now on?" Dane tested her.

Dane kissed her back on the lips passionately. "Now, Think you can turn back into a sword? I don't want to bring any attention to us. I promise to turn you back when we get home. And then we'll have some fun together." Dane said seductively

The woman giggled and gently kissed his lips, making it about 20 seconds long before getting back into her words. "Yes sir!" She said with a bit smile and gently kissed his cheek one more time before turning back into a sword.

Dane carried the sword and smiled, looking at Darwin. "I'll be seeing you Darwin, hehe" Dane said as he left the house. He then thought about his home and suddenly teleported right in front of his house. He opened the door, and see what the dog girls were doing.

Meela, the border collie sat on the couch, blushing as the Pitbull gently caressed her cheek and licked her lips. The German Shepard though wasn't there.

"Hey girls?..Where's Mishka and Pita?" Dane asked, wondering what was going on. He still didn't trust the Pitbull.

Meela giggled at the Pitbull and wrapped her arms around his neck before turning her head to look towards Dave. "I-I think their in the kitchen," she said softly as the Pitbull nuzzled her cheek and neck gently. She giggled again softly and nuzzled him back.

A bark was heard from Mishka and Pita started to laugh.

Dane went to the kitchen to see the dog girls laughing
"Hey, what's so funny?" Dane asked them

Pita glanced at Dane and giggled. "Mishka fell back and hit her head on the chair!" she laughed.
"Did not," Mishka said and stuck her nose up, crossing her arms under her breasts, which were boucing slightly.

Dane chuckled and went to the girl. He petted Mishka, smiling at the dog girl "There, there. Is it still hurting?"
Dane felt a bit caring for the girl who had just been a dog not long ago. He knew that he will take good care of all the girls he had and will have.

"Pita, no laughing at your friends. You'll hurt her feelings.."

Mishka smiled and closed her eyes as he pet her head. Pita frowned and crossed her arms.

Dane noticed Pita frowning and chuckled.
"Now now. I still like you Pita. Come over here." Dane offered. He made himself especially attractive to Pita so she couldn't stay mad at him.

Pita smirked and crawled towards him, on her hands and knees, gently rubbing her head on his thigh.

Back
Top Bottom