Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

The woman giggled as she glanced at Melissa. "Hm, what does she think?" She asked Dane with a cute smile. Melissa bit her lip nervously and quickly stood up, looking up at Dane. "I-I think I have to go soon. I'm meeting my father today after his trip to England."

"Hmmm..I think you're lying. What do you think Spriti?" Dane asked, knocking Melissa down again. This time, he made it that Melissa couldn't get back up unless Dane says she can.

Melissa gasped and bit her lip when Dane kept her done, barely able to fidget or move.
Spriti giggled and glanced at Melissa. "Well, I dunno. She may be lying but it can also be true since this summer lots of people have gone on vacation. It's what you decide I guess. I'm leaving it to you." Melissa gave him pleading eyes, biting her lip nervously as she glanced at the door.

"Hehe Fine then..but before you go. Just know this. If don't return back after you have taken care of your business with you dad, you will slowly turn into a nice pile of goo...hmm..or maybe a pretty mannequin. Do we understand each other? You are my first, and I won't let you go so easily."

Dane said, holding Spriti from her waist.

Spriti giggled softly and gently kissed Dane's cheek. "C-Can I talk to you privately before I go?" Melissa said, furrowing her eyebrows slightly, the thought of turning into too sending shivers up her spine.

Dane sighed and sent Spriti to clean his bed. He sat on Melissa and smiled
"Yes..what is it, dear Melissa?"

Melissa bit her lip. "I-I have to stay here? With you? From now on?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes..you are my first of my harem. But I'm willing to let you leave to take care of business" Dane said as he touched Melissa's breasts "You're mine, sweet Melissa..."

Melissa blushed and bit her lip, moaning softly as he touched her breasts. "Okay, a-as long as I get some privacy or alone time."

"I suppose so. But you will come whenever I call you...now go, sweet Melissa" Dane kissed her deeply before letting her get up. HE had th check on how Spriti was doing.

Melissa smiled slightly and kissed him back deeply before letting him go as well and grabbed her clothes, quickly dressed and rushed out the door.

Spriti giggled as she lay on Dane's bed, with clean new sheets.

"My, my, Spriti. You make quite the soda golem. NOw, do you remember how to control your liquid form?" Dane asked

"Hehe well, now. Look at you acting all cute. Dane got closer to Spriti and held her tight. He started kissing her, caressing herbare body. He started to remove her bra as he kissed her face all over.

"Mmm..you even taste like Sprite..I think you'll be my favorite, girl, Spriti"

Spriti giggled and kissed him back gently, tracing down his neck and up to his chin. "So...what do you want to start with first?" She murmured.

"Hehe, well..I could fuck you right here on the bed, little soda girl..but what do you suggest?" Dane asked as he teased her by rubbing her nipples.

Spriti moaned softly as he rubbed her nipples and she giggled and smiled softly. "Yeah..:I'd love that. Go ahead and slam your big luscious cock into...give me all you've got fuck boy."

Dane smiled and took off his pants, and enlarged his penis again. He entered Spriti, deep and humped her furiously. "OOhhh..Yeeess..take it..MMMmmm..TAKE IT ALLL!!!!"

Spriti cried out in pleasure. "Right there! RIGHT THERE! Oh YEAAAH!" She screamed, feeling an orgasm. She let it all out, the cum spreading all around his huge cock.

Dane cummed inside Spriti as well, with a moaning sigh. "Mmm..yess..that's good.." Dane smiled and removed himself from the soda girl and started licking her cum.

"Mmm..your cum...tasts like Sprite..Sooo..goodd..Mmmm..Spriti...Mm..you know you belong to me now, right?..You will do whatever I say. That is why I made you..."

Spriti giggled and nodded, sighing and moaned as he licked up her cum. "Mmm...yes master. Anything you want."

"Good..now, this will be your room from now on. I will be going out and gettingsome more girls for our harem. Think you can handle being alone?"

Spirit smiled. "Okay. I can handle it. Get home soon. I wanna get that cock ready for you..."

(lol her name is Spriti)

Dane gave her one more kiss and dressed up before heading out. He smiled knowing exactly where to go: the assholes that have caused him so much grief. Well now the laugh will soon be on them. As he walked to the first house he was heading to on his revenge trip, he was unfortunate to be in the path of a wild pitbull near an alley. He smiled, seeing it will make a nice bodyguard for his harem. With a snap of his fingers, the dog was now a naked short haired woman with small breasts. She kept barking, but now feeling cold all of a sudden. Dane stared at the dog-turned-woman and made her completely in his command.

The woman whimpered and looked up at Dane nervously, eyes wide but slightly playful. She licked her lips nervously and barked.

Back
Top Bottom