Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

Melissa grinned, seeing he was enjoying the pleasure she was giving him. She gave his cock a rough suck, pushing her cock deep into her mouth, going deep throat. She slowly pushed his cock out, giving the head of his cock some more rough sucking, bobbing her head up and down with some more rough sucking, her fingers sliding his pants down more.

Dane moaned louder and louder, even holding Aegis's hand tight for support. He know she wouldn't mind as she was more interested in the movie. He could feel it, the ruse of his seed about to come out and bath the slut between her legs.

Aegis blushed softly as he held her hand tightly, glancing over at Melissa for a moment before looking back over at the movie, hearing Melissa's loud sucking. Melissa gave a long suck, holding it to where her mouth was tightly around his cock, letting out a loud teasing moan as she ended the suck, but once again pushed as much of his cock as she could into her mouth, letting out another teasing moan then a whimper, while she used her tongue as best she could. She could feel his cock twitch, knowing he was close to coming.

Dane soon cummed hard, screaming in ecstasy. Load after load shot in Melissa's mouth and held her head close, making sure she took as much as she could. His cumm kept comming forth like a stream and he could only moaned smiling as he did.

Melissa moaned softly as he released his loads into her mouth, holding his cock as he filled her mouth with his seed. She slowly attempted to swallow it all, swallowing all that she could, giving his cock a light suck.

Dane smiled, feeling himself finishing up. He saw the movie was already starting. SO he snapped his fingers, cleaning any mess he made on Melissa. "Mmmm..you can come back up, dear..you did marvelously.." Dane told her. "I think you deserve another gift, sweetie" Dane said kissing her on the lips, making Melissa's whole body tingle, giving her a quick orgasm there and then. "Now..you have a bit of my power.."

Melissa smiled softly at his comment, standing back up and giggled softly at the kiss on her lips, biting her lip with a soft moan at her quick orgasm. The ends of her fingers tingled . Her gift was a part of him. And she had a feeling she was going to enjoy it. She stared at her fingers for a moment before looking back up at Dane. "Wh-What can I do? Can I do what you do ?"

"No not everything..you can make transformation to anyone but me and my girls..you can even shapeshift, but again, you cannot harm me with your powers" Dane said, glad he made that failsafe. Dane saw a lonely pink-haired girl in front of them and smiled. "Try your powers on that girl" Dane said pointed at her. "Go ahead..let yourself wild" Dane said, rubbing Melissa's back.

Melissa blushed softly as she looked over at the pink-haired girl. " wait, so, I -I can't try them on you ? Anything that won't hurt you?" She asked, suddenly feeling like this power was a sudden dangerous bit really big advantage.

"That's right. YOu can't change or harm me or my girls with your power...if you think it's too much for you I can take them away if you want.." Dane said, not wanting to scare Melissa.

Melissa bit her lip a bit nervously. "O-Oh, no, no...I just don't really know what to do but...I might have an idea..." She looked around, spotting a cute guy just a few seats away. She grinned and made him stand up and pretend to leave for some snacks before walking out of the row of seats she was in, walking him over and stood in front of him. Melissa felt wonderful suddenly being able to control someone.

"Hehe not bad..now..if you want my advice, try changing him into a bimbo...something I'm sure will please you.." Dane said, hugging Melissa from the back.

Melissa grinned and nodded at Dane, looking back over at the guy and smiled as she turned him into a woman, curvy, soft lips and soft eyes, but she looked a little confused as she gave a light shrug.
"I like this gift," Melissa giggled.

Dane smiled, kissing Melissa. "I knew you would. Now, try changing your hair to red" Dane suggested to Melissa.

Melissa nodded and turned her hair red, grinning to see how soft it had also gotten. "I've wanted red hair, just to try it out and see how it's like," she said, looking up at Dane, grinning. "maybe you could let me turn your hair blue? We could be colored hair buddies. Blue and red. Just like I've always wanted. For me, please?"

Dane frowned, not sure if he was ok with looking like an anime character, but if it is just a hair color change.... "Ok then.." Dane said, rubbing her back an bit to make her tingle all over her body. "There..now you can change my hair.." Dane told Melissa.

Melissa bit her lip to feel her body tingle, blushing softly. She grinned as she looked ip at him, hesitating slightly before turning his hair into a light blue. She blinked as she looked at him for a moment before making it a dark blue, then added soft light blue streaks. "Ooh! You actually look very nice!" She said, turning her hair red slowly, a soft blush on her cheeks. "Erm...h-how do I look?"

Dane looked at himself through a mirror he conjured and chuckled a bit. It was quite funny but not too bad. Dane then took a look at Melissa, seeing her as a redhead. "Very nice my dear" Dane said, petting her cheek as he thought of something. "Melissa...now that you're leaving with me...are you still worried about your family?" Dane asked.

Melissa smiled back at Dane and pulled some strands behind her ears, glancing back up at him as he patted her cheek. "Oh...um...actually, I kind of am worried, due to the fact that, I may not ever encounter them again..."

Dane frowned, feeling a bit saddened about Melissa being worried. He was glad he finally had her, but he had a soft spot for her favorite harem girl. "Well..perhaps...I can..umm..let you see them...if you come back to me....or..my more fun alternative...make a clone of you.." Dane said smiling.

Back
Top Bottom