Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vengence Makes a Harem (danodo20 and Stalker)

"Now now...it's rude to scream like that. And I told you I can do whatever I please with you. It's not my fault you can't handle being..Mmm..so horny...." Dane explained, getting off of Aegis. He smiled petting the sword woman. "Aegis. I'll need to be alone with Melissa for a bit. We'll continue our meal soon." Dane said before turning her back into a sword.

Aegis nodded softly before having to turn back into a sword. Melissa continued to glare at Dane, slightly surprised at what he had done to Aegis. "Who are you?! Who are you to make me like this?! I shouldn't ever be here!" She felt the tears prick her eyes.

Dane felt a bit of pity for Melissa. She obviously couldn't take all of what Dane has done to her. Dane sighed before he continued. "I suppose I wasn't a bit fair to you. But you understand that I can change you right now, for talking back at me like that." He pause before he went on "But I'm willing to let you have some freedom...no strings attached" Dane said, removing the spell he had on her.

Melissa felt the tears slide down her cheeks as he removed the spell and let out a sigh of relief, wiping the tears away with her hands. "At least your trying to be fair for once..." She muttered. "Now I'm all wet because of you..." She felt uncomfortable now, and hoped he had actually complete removed the spell.

"The curse is removed completely, in case you are wondering...though you are still horny from the curse..I can help with that though" Dane said grinning at Melissa.

Melissa glanced at Dane and blushed, looking down at herself uncomfortably. "N..." She paused and thought about it again before mumbling softly," If you really are going to help me, then it's okay."

Dane smiled and called Melissa to him with his finger as his visible member got erect again, ready for him. "I'll try to be gently to you..emphasis on try of course" Dane said with a grin.

Melissa chewed the inside of her cheek gently and slowly walked over to him, sitting down on the bed, looking up at him then down at his member. "Hm..." She bit her lip and waited, hoping that he really would be gentle. Gentle enough.

Dane took her waist gently and laid her on the bed. He kissed Melissa's lips softly before caressing her body. With a thought, all of Melissa's clothes vanished as he continues kissing her. "Mmmm..last chance, dear. DO you want me to continue?...or let you go?" Dane asked, already knowing the answer as Melissa was too horny to leave him now.

Melissa squirmed slightly under him and blushed, letting out a soft moan. She looked up into his eyes and murmured against his lips gently," P-Please...continue..." She couldn't let go of all this. She was desperate for it now.

Dane smiled and unzipped his pants and slowly entered Melissa, moaning from her warmth. "Mmmm...it's been a while since I've enjoyed fucking you." Dane said before humping Melissa slowly, bouncing on her up and down.

Melissa bit her lip, holding back a moan and let out a soft whimper, gripping his arms as he thrusted into her. Her cheeks reddened at his words and she could feel his cock inside of her, drifting in and out slowly.

Dane's humping got a bit faster, moaning louder as he dug deeper inside of Melissa. "Mmmm..yeess...Oohh..sooo..gooodd" Dane mumbled. "OOhhh..soo weett...you really wanted this, did you, sneaky little slut...Mmm.."

Melissa nodded and kept her grip on his arms. "Mmm~" she moaned softly, her walls gripping tightly around his cock. She moaned again, sliding her arms around his neck

"Yeeess!!..TAKE IT ALL!!!...OOHHHHH" Dane screamed, humping faster inside Melissa, moaning loudly with force and dominance. He felt so close to cumming, taking Melissa's breasts in his hands and squeezing them so tightly.

Melissa whimpered out loud and gasped when he started to pound into her. She gripped his shoulders, breathing heavily. She felt the pleasure take over her and screamed as he pounded her, her pussy tightening around his member. "Oh god!" She screamed, falling onto her back, her hands sliding off his shoulders, gripping onto the sheets of the bed now.

Dane finally cummed hard inside Melissa, still humping inside her. Cum leaked and splurt all over the two of them, only screams of ecstasy from the two of them. Dane squeezed more of her breasts harder and harder the more he cummed.

Melissa moaned loudly, letting out a scream, arching her back when she orgasmed. She could feel the grip on her breasts start to sting and she slid her trembling hands to his, trying to loosen his grip . It feel wonderful, just having him pound into her so harshly. He let out a heavy breath at each one of his thrusts.

After 20 minutes of harsh humping and cumming, he stops, feeling like he could go on for hours, but didn't want to strain Melissa. "Mmmm..soo good...so...did I leave you satisfied, my dear?" Dane asks amusingly.

Melissa felt a little worn out, feeling her body slightly begging for more. She moaned and her hands slowly trailed up to his chest as she took shaky breaths, feeling all of the cum drip down from her thighs and the lips of her pussy. "I-It felt...w-wonderful..." She moaned, rocking herself back and forth slightly on his cock as she looked up at him for a moment. She felt like begging for more but thought he'd maybe had enough?

Dane kissed her and slowly got off her, smiling at the satisfied Melissa. Though he felt that she was still a bit horny, and will always be. Dane felt a bit guilty in giving her a constant horny personality. "Hey, Melissa...I still want to make this up to you...do you have a boyfriend or anything?" Dane said while slowly changing her sexual preference from straight...to bi.

Melissa have a small moan as he kissed her then pulled away. She lay on the bed still, listening to him as he asked if she had a boyfriend. "Uh...B-Boyfriend?" She mumbled softly. "N-No...no, I don't have one, never really have had one..." She blushed softly in embarrassment.

Dane smiled, seeing she was now more bisexual thanks to him. "Well then..that's a shame...Hey...what's that on your face?" Dane said while letting Melissa up and pointing at a mirror that suddenly appeared behind her. It was framed in a very medieval theme with two faces at the top of the mirror. "Oh false alarm...I thought there was something on you...wow...you look even beautiful than I first taught you would." Dane said to Melissa, making sure she sees her reflection for her surprise.

Melissa bit her lip and looked away a bit shamefully. "Yeah..." She murmured softly before glancing up at him to hear him ask what was on her face. She quickly slid a hand to her cheek, ready to check on herself, before he said nothing was there and he complimented her. Her cheeks turned slightly pink, slowly glancing back at the mirror.

As Melissa stared at herself in the mirror, the reflection suddenly winked back at her with a knowing grin and slowly stepped out of the mirror. It was an exact duplicate of Melissa, down to her skin color, clothes and boy size. However, the clone is wearing an amulet around her neck that almost looks like a mirror.

"Hehe How do you like your new girlfriend Melissa" Dane asked with a smile. The mirror clone smiled at Melissa, standing still and waiting for what else she can do.

Back
Top Bottom