Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pacific Rim: Two Front War

Nomad96

Super-Earth
This roleplay takes place in an alternate Pacific Rim universe. In this universe the Breach is still open and the war between the expanding Jaeger program and the kaiju is still being waged. The twist is that a second portal has opened up in the Atlantic Ocean and its called the Gap. With a portal in the pacific and the atlantic the kaiju take the advantage. Jaegers everywhere are falling to the beasts and its up to a select group of Jaegers known as the Juggernauts to take back the advantage.
The story begins at the Pacific Juggernaut Base located on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.

Each Jaegar needs two people to pilot so you can either have 2 original characters or you can share a Jaegar with someone.
You can either design your own, find a design, or make one at this website: http://apps.warnerbros.com/pacificrim/designer/us/

Need:

-Jaegers/Rangers from countries surrounding the pacific ocean
-1 or even 2 at most Jaegers from countries surrounding the Atlantic
-we only need like 1 maybe 2 max Jaegers from the US
-please know stuff about the Pacific Rim Universe
Please ask questions! I have answers :)

Its okay Nomad I know what that first couple weeks of school can be like. I still check back every day to see if there are updates :)

I think there should be a couple of battles but ultimately I think their goal should be to close one or both of the breaches.

I dunno, I feel like we should at least wait for Nomad since he was the one who started it and is sort of relevant to the scene.

Well at this point I would say its safe to continue ^^ but thats up to you. If you want we can spin off and to one in PM's to pass time :)

Awww that makes me sad :/ I would have loved to play in this universe <3 :/ Thank you for letting me know <3

I'd love to join. This is just an idea of my own but what if a smaller Jaeger Design came about in this universe. Something small enough to only require one pilot and be quick

Back
Top Bottom