Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pacific Rim: Two Front War

Nomad96

Super-Earth
This roleplay takes place in an alternate Pacific Rim universe. In this universe the Breach is still open and the war between the expanding Jaeger program and the kaiju is still being waged. The twist is that a second portal has opened up in the Atlantic Ocean and its called the Gap. With a portal in the pacific and the atlantic the kaiju take the advantage. Jaegers everywhere are falling to the beasts and its up to a select group of Jaegers known as the Juggernauts to take back the advantage.
The story begins at the Pacific Juggernaut Base located on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.

Each Jaegar needs two people to pilot so you can either have 2 original characters or you can share a Jaegar with someone.
You can either design your own, find a design, or make one at this website: http://apps.warnerbros.com/pacificrim/designer/us/

Need:

-Jaegers/Rangers from countries surrounding the pacific ocean
-1 or even 2 at most Jaegers from countries surrounding the Atlantic
-we only need like 1 maybe 2 max Jaegers from the US
-please know stuff about the Pacific Rim Universe
Please ask questions! I have answers :)

So guys the first kaiju attack is on its way just wanted to give you guys a heads up :)

Haha no, she was actually the co-pilot of a British Jaeger that was destroyed. Her partner was killed and she was transferred to Hawaii. They actually lost in a fight off of Ireland.

Well I think they need to get to know one another, right now she has the opinion he is an arrogant ass lol. You'll have to change her mind ;P

Nice way to do the Kaiju attack Nomad! I also deleted that random weird post of mine. Haha it ended up in the middle of all that and no longer fit. All fixed now.

You character is from Ireland yes? Could it be possible that he knew her old partner possibly as a friend or maybe a relative. I think I specified that her partner was British but if you like the idea we could come up with something.

Also if he was stationed in Ireland he should know her, she was stationed in Ireland a couple years back when their Jaeger lost its fight with a Kaiju and her partner blew it up.

Right I forgot about him being newer. The relative thing works, her partner was male and they were actually a couple when he died. So there were probably pictures of them in normal street clothes and stuff.

I think I am actually about to head out for the night. I need to be up at a half decent time and its almost midnight here. If you guys want to continue go ahead. I've sort of left her in a neutral spot right now.

Ahahaha she's pretty brutal on those guys, she has to take her anger out somewhere and she couldn't be mean to your character what with the connection and all lol

>.> Im kind of like that in real life too a little bit XD

Hmm, maybe in the next fight he says eff it and picks a random trainee to try and drift with but Catherine comes and puts a stop to it.

Yup, it was part of her character background. She really resents being sent to train cadets at the base. She misses being a pilot. One issue with our two is we have them both listed at right sided. I don't mind changing sides to fit the story.

well originally i choose right thinking she leaned towards a creative mind but now that I think about it if she is perceptive and probably analytical she would be more left sided. So I can take the left.

Im sooo sorry guys i just started back at school and things have been hectic :/ but i promise when i get home i'll post

Back
Top Bottom