Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot Sex on the Range (Prince & LingeringDesire)

The dishes were finished quickly but things still needed to be done. As he moved about she stripped the bed and washed the sheets, scrubbing the scent of her pleasure out and leaving them to hang on the line in the sunshine. returning to the house she opened all the windows and let the stench air out, the mattress was rubbed down with fragrant oil to freshen it up as well. Broom in hand she swept the entire cabin clean, using her anger and frustration at the whole mess to fuel her forward.

Moving to the sink she scrubbed potatoes and carrots. Her plan for dinner was pot roast with potatoes and root vegetables and cabbage. The pot had the meat browning in it to add a bit of fat to cook the other items. She pulled the heavy pot from the fire and laid the meat on the cutting board while she quartered potatoes and carrots directly into the pot with onions as well. His touch startled her from her inward thoughts.

How easy it would be to lean back into him, enjoy his embrace and the feel of his hard body against... NO! His words filtered into her ears, she wanted to be in that tub. Standing there she gave it some thought. The work of carrying in water and cleaning the tub... and being alone. She wanted the closeness still even if there was no sex. She wasn't quite sure she could do without sex.

"It does make sense," She answered softly. Finishing up with the potatoes and carrots, she peeled and quartered an onion. Dropping in seasonings and a bit of water she placed the meat on top. The cabbage was quartered and the pieces put into the pot as well. More seasonings and she turned to face her husband. "Please put this over the heat and I will meet you in the tub."

Giving him no time to rebuttal she moved away from the table and began stripping her dusty dress off her lithe form. Giving him a sly smile over her shoulder she turned slowly to remove her panties. Her hands shook as they slid down her calves. "I'll be waiting..." The angle of her body allowed him to see her slightly damp female sex. A few steps more and he'd hear her slight splash as she lowered into the warm water.

Her heart fluttered as well as other body parts of hers. She wanted her husband. Her body ached and her nipples tightened as she lifted the wet sponge to trail water over her body. Heaven help her, if she wasn't careful she'd find herself riding him until she was blind with orgasm. Her eyes snapped open as she found her fingers, with the rag, had traveled down to rub against her sensitive pussy lips. Last thing she needed was for him to catch her doing that. Katie worked the rag up her body and lathered her breasts and stomach.

Zach's heart skipped when she agreed. He tried to temper his urge to let out a loud cowboy hoot of happiness. Agreeing to take a bath didn't mean she'd let him have sex with her.... but it was a start. Although, how painful was it going to be to bathe naked with her and then not have any relief? Well, it was better than not seeing her naked, he guessed.

"Right, it just makes more sense is all," he said with a nod, failing to hide the silly grin that slipped onto his face. As quick as he could, he grabbed the pot and took it to the stove. He almost walked into the stove, however, as he craned his head to keep an eye on Katie's lithe figure as she rapidly began to shed her clothes. The sight of her creamy back was tempting, but when she bent over to pull her panties down he had to restrain a gasp. He could see her pink slit and he would have sworn he saw a glimmer of her arousal in those dewy folds.

Then she was in the tub and Zach was pulling his own boxers down to let his rapidly hardening cock swing free. Semi-aroused, it hung down at nearly it's full length and he thought might be quite an eyeful for Katie as he entered the tub at the other side. Slipping into the warm water, he slid between Katie's legs and stuck out his feet, pushing them under her thighs so the toes rested beneath her soft bottom. Both their knees were slightly bent, although Zach more so with his height in the tub. Tentatively, he reached his hands out to rest on her knees and began rubbing them lightly.

She was quite a sight to behold. Her freckled skin was slightly flushed, probably from the hot water Zach assumed, and her nipples were hovering below the waterline and teasing his eyes. The full tops of her breasts were visible, floating and jiggling in the water in a mesmerizing fashion. And with her legs spread, his mind was all too aware of her splayed sex before him. The slightly soapy water obscured any clear view, but he saw a patch of reddish color that was likely her hair between her thighs. Just the inadvertent touch of her skin against his legs was arousing him and within seconds, Zach felt his cock grow to full hardness.

"Katie, thanks for letting us act normal while we... get to know each other," Zach said with a grin, his hands sliding slightly down her thighs as he rubbed her knees. "Do you think I can help wash you?"

Katie watched as he entered the washing area and then, the tub. Licking her lips as his cock swung down low between his legs. It was all she could do not to reach out and stroke him. Drawing her legs back and open as he slid into the water. His long limbs taking up far more room than hers. The caress of his feet against the lowest curve of rump made her smile. Biting her lip she smiled as he rubbed at her soft knees. Her hands moved to wash along her arms, sending her breasts to swaying.

She lifted a cup of water to wet her head, neck leaning the head back as the water ran along her scalp and flesh. Her legs moved to rest against his as she worked. Hearing him speak she lowered her head to watch him. His wide smile was comforting, her eyes drifted down his body, catching a glimpse of the rigid pole swaying beneath the surface of the water. She thought of moving her foot to caress him, but that wasn't what she needed at this moment.

The softest of sighs could be heard as his hands drifted lower a bit, the question caused her to smile. Katie didn't answer him verbally, instead she stood and turning with her backside facing him, sat again. Sliding backwards towards him she held her breath in order not to moan at the feel of him encompassing her smaller form. She handed him the soap and moved her hands to lift her mess of red hair. Making quick work of a braid she smiled over her shoulder at him.

"I remember being much younger and my mother would bathe me.. it stopped when I was just a girl and I was left to tend my own needs. It was always my favorite time of the day... do, do you have any memories of your Mama, Zach?" She asked leaning forward to place her head on her crossed arms over her knees.

Zach let out an audible gasp when Katie stood up. He had just fucked her this morning and had spent many hours examining every inch of her naked body last night, but seeing her again now, after their bitter fight and the threat of no sex still looming, was absolutely breath taking. Her skin gleamed as steamy water ran down it, the freckled flesh rosy from the heat. As he watched, a stream of water dripped from the matted wet tangle of red hair between her legs under which hint of her nether lips were visible from his seated position. And up above, her breasts heaved gloriously with her breathing, glistening with moisture. He opened his mouth to speak, but she turned and whatever words he was about to mouth disappeared as her heart shaped ass filled his vision. Those twin globes seemed to grow and he was tempted to lean forward and bite one before Katie suddenly sat back down to slide back between his legs.

"I guess that means I get to do your back!" Zach said as she settled in. His cock, straining underwater, brushed against her skin and he stifled a low moan as he took the soap from her hand and diligently began to scrub her.

"My mama..." he began, distracted with rubbing her soft skin. It didn't seem like an ideal time to talk about his mother, but maybe it would distract his mind and make him a bit less painfully aroused. "Well, she died right before my Pa decided to move us out here. To get away from her memory you might say. That was around ten years ago. She was a proper Southern lady, I guess you would know better than me the type. The kind of lady my Pa wanted me to marry... a lady like you."

He let the words hang out there as he scrubbed her skin lower, on her flank. Dangerously close to the side of a breast.

"I'm sure you grew up in a big fancy manor house, with servants and whatnot. What did you mother teach you about being a mother? About being a wife?" he asked innocently. He knew her proper Southern upbringing would shed new life into the childhood memories he had of Richmond and how ladies behaved. There was much he had to learn. While he couldn't make Wyoming into Virginia for Katie, he could try to do what he could to make her comfortable. And that meant showing he understood Southern manners and customs. He was sure it was all buried inside him still, just from the little things he did that his Pa had taught him that no one else did in town. Ways to thank people and ask them for help. Little things. But entertaining, keeping a house, and raising children... those were things he had no clue about.

Telling herself, only a few more inches... to sweet bliss. She could have his cock, grip his shoulders and let him take her over the edge again and again, then take him to bed. "Yes," she whispered. The brush of his cock made her tremble and stifle a moan against her arms. If he knew how she was affected, he stayed quiet about it. His large hands worked over her flesh, moving the soap to a lather on her soft skin. She nodded as she listened, it was in a letter but hearing it from him was much better.

Biting her lip as his hands moved closer to her breast. Turning a bit, forcing that breast closer to his hand she smiled. He was so sexy when he didn't try. She nodded. "I told you, the servants raised me. Yes, the house was large and I was taught so many things, but never by my mother. She was too good for that." Blushing she turned her head forward. The home showed her how to be a mother, something she was excited for. biting her lip harder she thought of the possibilities, she used to be excited until she realized she was truly not wanted. It hurt.

Wiggling her hips she moved back against him, pretending to get comfortable and settle while secretly hoping to make things harder on him. "I was only told to love unconditionally and give of myself at all costs, for a husband though... I've been told nothing." She swallowed hard and turned to look at him. "It's a learning process." Turning to her side she shrugged. "My favorite parts of being a wife are cooking and sleeping with you... before all this. I'm a woman but I'm no different from a man with my needs."

"I wished none of this had to happen..." She pushed away from him and moved to her side of the tub again. Unbraiding her hair she lifted the cup and began washing the dark auburn strands, using the lavender bar of soap. She arched her back, pushed out her breasts and sat up straighter to scrub at her hair. Lips slightly damp and pushed out, her eyes closed. God, she hoped this made him blow his load.

All Katie's wiggling was just driving Zach crazy. Every shift made his cock brush against the smooth skin of her back and her naked skin filled his vision. It took all the self-restraint he had to not grab her and pull her into a kiss. A kiss first, and then immediately slide his cock into her. Oh lord, how badly he wanted to fuck her right now!

To make it worse, she pulled away and turned around to wash her hair. Sitting up in the tub, her amazing breasts were fully exposed and he watched mesmerized as she began to pour water over her head. It ran in glistening, steamy rivers down her face and over her breasts. Dripping over her erect nipples as her breasts jiggled and moved with her motions.

"I-i... what did you say?" asked Zach, dimly aware she had been talking. His cock was throbbing hard now and he realized he wasn't going to be able to hide his arousal or have any means of making it go away. Oh well, she knew what she was doing he guessed. In fact, this was all a bit cruel come to think of it. No sex was somewhat understandable, they were still basically strangers, but to tease him like this with no prospect of relief? That seemed a bit unfair.

Zach leaned forward and dunked his head in the soapy water, washing his hair and trying to clear his mind. When he lifted it, he was inches away from her heaving, bare breasts and he almost stuck his tongue out to lick a nipple before he forced himself to sit up and lean back. So close... so close.

"Katie, I think you've been a perfect wife so far... I couldn't imagine better. I'm just sorry about today, and maybe I shouldn't have let things progress as fast as they did. I didn't mean to take advantage of the trust you had in who you thought I was. You are just... irresitible," Zach said at last. He stood up, raging hard cock sticking straight out as water dripped from it, and grabbed a towel to dry off as he stepped from the tub. Blowing out two of the candles and leaving one for her, he turned towards the beds in the corner of the room.

"I-i... I know you don't want to have sex, but I don't know what I'm going to do," he said with a sigh looking down at the large bulge sticking straight out of his towel. "I need to do something to go to sleep..." He blushed slightly, he couldn't pleasure himself in front of her? That seemed wrong.

Shaking her head she frowned at him, her hands still scrubbing her hair clean. He couldn't even listen. When he leaned forward she felt her heartbeat pick up, she thought he was going to kiss her. How bad she wanted that... He dipped under the water and she moaned. It was torture for her too. Breathing heavy she watched him. Her hand almost lifted to stroke his face, pull him close and force him to her breast.

Sighing as he moved back, she wanted to whimper. His words softened her, not enough to sleep with him. He didn't love her. Her smile was dazzling as he complimented her and called her irresistible. Her eyes lowered and widened as he rose, the large cock coming into view. her tongue slid out of it's cave and followed her lips. So hard. Her eyes flitted up to his, need and desire filling them even though she tried to fight it.

Katie was out of the tub before the smoke cleared from the candles he'd blown out. The purse of his lips to blow the candle had her mind rolling. The towel was rubbed over her as she walked. Bending she scrubbed her head. "I... I can help. But... I need you to touch me too." It was only a moment before she was across the room and her lips were against his. Gentle, timid kisses. Her ands shoved him toward the bed with a few pushes.

Once he was on the bed her fingers wrapped around him. She moved back onto the bed, taking him with her. Katie moaned and moved her body closer to his side. "Touch me Zach... please." Whatever happened they weren't going to fuck, she wanted to but she wasn't about to let it go there. She was impatient, grabbing his hand she pulled it to her pussy. "Touch me." Her eyes lingered on his as she dipped, lips and tongue caressing his mouth as one as her hips began to move.

Zach's jaw dropped as Katie burst out of the tub. The sight of her naked body in all its glory made his already aching cock throb. And when she kissed him, he had to fight to not throw her down on the floor of the ranch house and fuck her right then and there. A horrible thought crossed his mind, what if she was going to tease him? To make it even more difficult for him to sleep!? Could she be so cruel?

But her words made Zach's pulse race. She was going to help him! And she wanted him to touch her in return? That seemed like a very fair trade and Zach let her guide him to the bed and slide in next to him on the single mattress. Her warm, still damp body was pressed against his side and his eyes were filled with her delightful curves. Then her hand was guiding his to her tangle of wet hair and her soft lips were pressed against his own. Touch her? Gladly!

"I'll make you cum, Katie, I'll please you," Zach murmured between kisses, letting his tongue slowly circle her lips before darting into her mouth.

The hand she placed between her legs moved and spread her thighs, lifting one leg up so her knee was bent and her sex splayed open for him. Slowly, he let his fingers glide around the sensitive skin around her nether lips. Fingertips brushing against her inner thighs and through her curly red hair on her mound. Then he moved them into her slit, brushing lightly through her silken folds. She was wet, and not from the bath. He could smell her arousal and feel the oilier texture of her juices as his fingers started to circle, run and plunge through her warm passage. Gently, he slipped one of his fingers into her hot passage, feeling her walls grip him as he pushed it in as deep as he could. He let his thumb circle around her clit, finding it swollen and almost throbbing with arousal in its wrinkled hood. A slow, long series of wrist movements began as he slid his sole finger in and out of her, feeling her clench and tighten and her juices start to flow more freely. Then he slipped another one in to join his first, stretching her slightly more as he began to fuck her a little faster. Fuck she felt incredible. He wanted to make her cum so badly.

"Oh yes, Katie, clench my fingers with your pussy, squeeze them... do you want another?" he panted out, between kisses. "Stroke my cock... take it in your hand. Jerk me off. Use both your hands on it."

Katie returned his kiss, suckling on his eager tongue. His words spurring on her hand. Her soft fingers were wrapped tight about his throbbing shaft. Her body moved into the position he wanted, anything for his touch. Her thumb gently rubbed over the smooth head of his cock as his fingers parted her wet lower lips.

Hips lifting up as the finger entered her. "Oh Zach... my Zach..." She felt her walls gripping him and pulling him deeper, she needed his cock to fill her. It was something she couldn't ask for.

The thumb brushed over her clit. "Please... please... please..." She writhed beneath him as the finger pumped into and out of her slick channel. The second finger was bliss and she never felt her body burn like this. her fingers gripped at him, stroking from root to tip over and over. Increasing the pressure she turned her hand, her palm cradling him as she rubbed.

Following his pace she stroked and squeezed him in the same way. "Yes... yes, gimme..." She whimpered as he spoke naughtily to her. It made the moment hotter. Wrapping her other hand around him she stroked him... but what she really wanted, was to taste him. Without letting each of their hands leave the other she broke the kiss and twisted her body up to sit. Her legs opened further as her head dipped, lips wrapping about the head of his hard cock, the bulbous head hitting the ridged roof of her mouth.

Moans left her lips around his cock as she felt his fingers continue their speedy plunge. Using her teeth she raked them gently along his hard shaft. Both of her small hands caressed him squeezing and stroking while her tongue flicked over the head of his cock. If this wasn't pure heat then she didn't know what was, her eyes begged him to lift her and drop her on his cock. She was so lost, she wouldn't have complained or fought.

What in the HELL made her decide to take sex off the table, foolish girl. The silent chide was needed, but she was willing to throw it out the window... maybe.

Zach gasped as he slipped a second digit into Katie's tight channel. She was so wet and the hot embrace of her walls made it feel like she was clinging to his digits desperately every time he slid them out. The soft slurping noises she made as he pushed into her folds were turning him on even more. Even the smell of her, musky and forbidden, was affecting him as her arousal became impossible to hide.

Her hand on his cock was such a tease. She was stroking it, as he'd ordered, but didn't know how to handle it well yet. While her fingers felt good and she tried to move them, he could only moan as she just seemed to drive him to greater need without getting him close to the release he so badly wanted. It was like exquisite torture, beads of his cum dripping from the glistening, bulbous head of his cock as she ran her hand up and down his shaft. A gasp as her fingers circled his sensitive crown, smearing his clear pre-cum all over his throbbing tip.

"Please.. more.." he moaned out softly, fighting so hard his desire to pull her onto his rock hard cock and impale her on it's aching length. How wonderful would it feel to be in her again, letting her ride him like a stallion until they both could come.

Zach wasn't sure if she heard his plea, or just felt his need, because Katie suddenly sat up with his thrusting fingers still inside her and lowered her head to his rod. Her damp, red hair covered the view for a second, but Zach felt her mouth wrap around the head of his cock and it slide deep to push against the ridged top of her mouth.

"Oh fuck... y-yes.. suck my dick, take it in your mouth... Mhmm," he cried out, body tensing and hips bucking involuntarily as she began to work his cock with her mouth and hands together. Zach brushed her hair back with his free hand and caught the delicious sight of her sucking on his rod, staring back at him now with a hungry lust in her eyes that mirrored his own. Stroking him faster, with both her hands, as she bobbed on his rod, Zach could feel his pleasure finally starting to build towards a release. But, he wanted to give Katie more as well... he didn't want to leave her out.

The fingers slipped out of her tight passage and he gripped her ass, pulling her up and arranging her to straddle his face with her white thighs as she continued to greedily suck on his cock. Her slit hovered above him, filling his vision and overwhelming his senses. That pink and swollen cleft was glistening in the candlelight, her arousal leaking out of her lips and her folds hanging open begging for his tongue. Lifting his head, Zach took a slow, exploratory lick through her entire sex. Starting at the wrinkled nub at the top, he dragged his tongue through her wet furrows, pushing into her entrance and ending at the bottom with a lip smacking moan.

"Suck me... and I'll lick you, we'll both get some release," he said as he buried his face into her pussy with sudden enthusiasm. This time he didn't hold back, circling, lapping and probing with his tongue as his lips moved as if he was a hungry man devouring a ripe peach. Her juices were soon dripping everywhere, smearing his chin, cheeks and even nose as they ran down onto his face. Every crinkle and folds was savored, his teeth grazing her clit and lips at times, and his tongue delving deep into her entrance as he used it to fuck her. He wanted to give her as much pleasure as she was giving him and his intensity increased as he felt her dragging him irresistibly to his own cum.

Eventually, he latched onto the nub of her clit, suckling it like a teat as his tongue flicked over it inside his mouth. Urging her with his mouth as two of his fingers dove back into her channel, plunging in deep and curling as he fucked her with them. His ring finger was resting on her puckered ring above her slit and in his mad fingering, he pushed that into her as well. He didn't mean it, but once inside he couldn't stop and was soon thrusting all three digits into her deeply in rhythm with his mouth's attack on her clit.

"Oh yes, Katie.. yes... I'm going to cum," he panted out briefly as his body squirmed under her hands and mouth.

Katie moaned as he encouraged her, his hips bucking up to greet her face. Watching the pleasure flit over his face. It was a mirrored image of the own lust and desire she felt on her own face. Both were desperate. Her mouth left him as his fingers slipped from her, but she went to kissing his length as she felt him lifting her lower half into the air. Opening her mouth she once again took him deep inside, allowing him to slip into her throat as she realized his head was just below her pussy.

Being as wet as she was left her feeling ,very much, like the town whore Annie thought she was. Though her mind couldn't help but to smile since she was the one here and not the shop keeper. The first lick pulled a long, loud moan from her lips and caused her hips to jolt, pushing down toward him. It was a desperate attempt to get him further into her. Sadly she wanted his cock and all his tongue did was tease her. Katie didn't answer his request, her mouth opened and swallowed as much of his cock as she could. Moaning around him as his face buried itself in between her soft thighs.

Bobbing her head it was all she could do to concentrate on her task as his lips and tongue assaulted her dripping cleft. His teeth nibbled on her clit and down her lips, she cried out softly in pleasure as his tongue fucked her. Her body ached and she could feel the low burn in her belly. The heat threatened to spill out as she neared her peak. She seemed able to hold it back and focus on him. head lowering and swallowing his length until she was very near the base of it.

He suckled on the swollen nub at the top of her sex like a baby seeking milk. Her hips bucked as his fingers plunged back into her quivering hole. She wanted to fall over the edge, her pussy quivered around his plunging fingers, the little nub was taut and throbbing within his mouth. "So close Zach..." She whimpered, stroking his hardness with both of her hands. The addition of his other finger in her tiny puckered backdoor pushed her over the edge. Her screaming mouth covered the head of his cock to catch the load he was about to give her, she hoped.

The flood from her clenching and convulsing pussy spilled out and over the face below her. one hand left his dick to clench on the bed as she bucked her hips and nearly passed out from the explosion her body had. Quivering and writhing she suckled hard on the head of his cock, just like he'd sucked on her clit.

Zach felt Katie explode on his mouth, her pussy and ass clenching his thrusting fingers as her thighs quivered around his head. It was enough to send him over the edge himself and he muffled his cries of pleasure by suckling on her clit harder as he felt his own orgasm engulf him. Her mouth and hands were making a column of hot fire on his cock that flared and raced through his body, causing him to stiffen all his muscles and shake his legs in helpless bliss. His cock began to pulse in Katie's sweet mouth and his mouth and fingers kept moving by reflex, his mind too consumed with his own climax to consciously know what he was doing.

"Mhm... yes... oh god... Uh huh... mhmm" he moaned out while still trying to suck her clit. Spurt after spurt of his hot spunk was shooting out into Katie's hot mouth. He didn't know if she could take it all, it felt like non-stop jolts of pleasure as every spasm of his core unleashed another thick rope of cum between her lips. She seemed to be milking him still with her hands and sucking cheeks, eking every last drop of sperm out of him and draining him completely of his passion.

Finally, his cock was spent and he felt her shifting as her muscles relaxed and she rolled off of his face to lie next to him. Zach was still spinning slightly from the strength of his cum and panted as he stared down at his wife, a drunken smile on his face.

"Katie, that was incredible... for us both to cum like that... together," he said as his hand idly rubbed her flank and ass cheeks. "Thank you.. I needed that."

Rising up gingerly, he pulled her up next to him and into a warm hug. It felt so good to be intimate with her again, naked, sweaty and covered in each other's juices. Like a man and wife. He could feel how she was growing on him. Sex with the whores was always fun, be he'd never felt this happy to be with someone afterwards and that feeling, beyond just the physical, made the act itself even better.

"I think we should eat that stew... it's probably about ready?" he asked with a grin.

The pleasure of his touch continued, his body seemingly moving on it's own accord as he exploded into her mouth. Katie tried her damndest to collect each drop and allow it to travel down into her gullet. Swallowing and swallowing until her jaw hurt from the sheer action, some of his white fluid traveled along his cock. She was quick to clean him up, every drop being swallowed. Moaning as the last of it came out. Gingerly she shifted and laid beside him, spent and completely satisfied.

Katie blushed, she had needed it too. The desire for him was much too high. This wasn't safe for her. The intimacy that came in the afterglow of sex was nice. so caught up that she melded her body to his. Exhausted and thinking of nothing other than sleeping at the moment. "That was marvelous my dear... I am at a loss for words. Her entire being shook as she caressed his flesh with her bare hands. He felt incredible and she imagined nothing would ever feel this good again.

"Yeah the pot roast is probably done... I-I need to wash up and dress then I will join you at the table." She kissed him , her tongue flicking into his mouth to taste herself. She moaned, but broke the kiss before she started them into another frenzy. Slipping to the drawers she grabbed a gown and robe before moving off to wipe down and hen serve dinner.

Sitting on the edge of the tub, the water now cool, she washed her inner thighs and sensitive pussy. The lips of her sex were still slightly sore from her first time, but nothing too painful, just different. Drying off her lady bits she dressed in the thin gown and covered up with the robe before braiding her hair and securing the end with leather cording.

She grasped the pot and pulled it to the table, giving her husband a smile. The bread joined them and she began scooping out heaping servings of the vittles. Katie wasn't certain about him but SHE was starving. Her eyes darted to the bed once or twice, still trying to decide what the night would entail. She knew that the oral part of this couldn't happen again. It was too tempting to impale herself upon him and ride him into town instead of a horse.

Town, "Oh, my trunk. I do hope you'll be able to retrieve it tomorrow. I have some fabric from back home that will make lovely curtains in here. Then I have my favorite cooking pot and tea kettle. As well as dried herbs and other provisions we may need." She dipped her fork into the bowl and retrieved a bit of meat. Her eyes closed, it was tender and delicious. She hadn't a clue where she would sleep, or if she could do it alone. So long had she looked forward to sharing a bed, now to go back to alone made her sad.

Zach was relieved, for now, of the pent-up sexual need that had been building since they'd returned to the ranch. Watching Katie walk nude to the tub to clean herself threatened to stir the cooling embers of his desire. Her freckled and slender body, with a heart shaped ass that swung so beckoningly, was a sight he could never get tired of admiring. Zach distracted himself by finding some boxers to pull on and washing his own hands and face free of her lingering juices.

Katie was just in her robe and Zach sat down at the table wearing only his boxers. It seemed awfully silly to dress up anymore with just the two of them in the warm and cozy ranch house. His own body was lean and muscled from his long days running the ranch, although his skin, normally pale white except for his face and hands, seemed yellow from the flickering candlelight. Those warm flames sent shadows that made the ridged muscles of his stomach and chest look more defined than normal. It gave him a small thrill, still to let Katie, a girl he still barely knew, see him nearly naked as they started to eat dinner.

"Mhmmm, your stew is delicious," said Zach after he'd swallowed his first mouthful. It was indeed tasty, much better than the simple and often bland meals he'd eaten when his Pa and he had shared the cooking duties. "And I am starving... thanks for cooking."

Smiling up at Katie, he was delighted that some of the warm glow of intimacy was back between them. Having her upset at him had been a tough blow and he longed for her to open her heart, and her thighs, to him like she had done as recently as this morning. But, he'd hurt her by keeping his secrets and he understood that she'd want him to earn her trust again.

"I'm happy to go back to town tomorrow, although.. uhm... we may want to avoid the general store for a day or too until Ann calms down," he said, wincing slightly as he brought up his ex girlfriend. Not a good subject to remind Katie of when he was trying to rebuild their relationship! "And... I'd like to get you something while I'm there as well. Is there anything you need? Clothing... make-up.... brushes?"

Zach trailed off, his limited knowledge of women meant his list of potential items to buy her as a gift was pretty short. Women seemed to have a lot of things they used or liked, he just hadn't paid much attention to what exactly they were. He'd never been in the dress shop before, although peeking in the windows he'd seen some lacy and frilly night garments in the back that might look good on Katie!

"I'm going to show you that we can be together," Zach said as he neared the end of the stew. "Not because of keeping the ranch, but because I want to be with you. You'll see."

He smiled at her as the meal ended and helped her gather up the dishes and wash them. Washing was the chore his father had always handed to him, so he insisted that Katie let him do it to give her a rest.

"Go on... get in bed... I won't tempt you tonight, but I'd like to sleep next to you still if you don't mind."

She smiled at him as he enjoyed her pot roast, calling it a stew. "You are quite welcome, it is another of my wifely duties I enjoy performing." Blushing, she smiled. Eating her pot roast she sat there quietly looking at her husband. God, she still wanted him. Her loins fluttering at the thought. It was such a change for her to be here with him instead of far away and writing him. It was real, or rather had been until he shattered all of that with that... hussy.

Katie banished her thoughts, dipping a slice of her bread into the gravy coating the meat. Their trust was gone, she held a secret too. Nothing as bad as his, she thought. She watched him, agreeing with his statement and hating the fact she was brought up in their home. The fact he wanted to pick her out a gift was sweet. Laughing she responded, "My love, if it is a gift you should just pick it. If I choose it, it isn't a gift." Her hand moved across the smooth surface of the table to stroke his fingers gently.

Sadly, she doubted his words. She didn't want to, but she did. Her heart was broken, the idea that he loved another woman but slept with her made her suspicious. Had he only had her because she was there and willing. Gullible and easy, so willing to please him she took no time to think much of it through before she was sprawled out and open for his touches.

Her heart broke anew.

Rising she returned his smile, softer than his own. She gathered the plates but gave up the washing task when he insisted. Using a fork she shredded the remaining beef and smashed the vegetables to make a hash for breakfast, "If it is all the same I'll wait for you, but sharing a bed with you would bring me much joy." Then Katie stretched out in the rocking chair and by lamp light mended some of his items. She watched him washing, his strong body flexing and moving to accommodate the menial task. It was all she could do not to run to him and trace each curve of flesh with the tip of her tongue. How did she luck out in getting a hot bodied male, when she could have easily received a pot bellied one.

She covered her mouth to stifle the giggle, trying to imagine him with a pot belly. Her mouth opened and a yawn escaped. It was perfect timing since Zach had finished the dishes. She rose and blew out the lamp nearest her before moving to their bed. It seemed the flood from earlier had dried. Smiling at her husband she removed the robe to reveal the thin gown covering her. Her dark nipples could be seen through the fabric.

Pulling back the covers she slid under them, turning her back to Zach as she settled. Her heart ached to feel him, raced to know he craved her touch as much and broke to know he wished she was another. "Zach?" She questioned, "What does Annie have... that I don't, besides a general store?"

Zach felt a hot flush spread from his face down his body when she called him "My Love." The words sent a thrill to him, but also a guilty embarrassment that he couldn't say them back, at least not truthfully or with conviction after the secrets she had discovered today. It was another painful reminder of the divide that still lay between them and how much he still had to prove.

The dishes were a nice distraction and he scrubbed them as he pondered again the miraculous turn of events that had brought Katie into his life. But, why hadn't his father told him? The stubborn fool had potentially ruined his own scheme by leaving Zach in the dark. Just some warning might have been enough for Zach to have cut the ties with Annie in advance of Katie's arrival.

But would Zach have gone along with his father if he had been part of the plan? A mail order bride was not exactly like ordering an item from a Sears catalog. What if Katie had been unattractive or brutish? Or like Tom Stephens, the farrier's wife with that strange hairy splotch in the middle of her face? Or mean? Zach would probably have dug in his heels and tried to marry Annie before the unknown woman's arrival. So perhaps his father knew him better than he thought and just maybe, the old man had screened Katie to suit his tastes.

Zach tried to think hard about Katie, to make sure he wasn't blinded by her physical beauty and novelty of having an attractive woman living with him. He couldn't think of anything wrong with her. She was sweet, humble, willing to do domestic chores, not needing of gifts or lavish expenses, and beguiling mysterious. That last thought did raise a twinge of curiosity. He still didn't know much about her life and she had been relatively terse when asked, always subtly changing the subject. Like she didn't want him to ask too much. To get to know her, to truly love her, Zach felt like he'd need to get her to be more forthcoming. In many ways, despite how intimate they'd been, she was still a stranger sharing his bed.

As he finished the last pot, Zach turned and saw Katie standing up to blow out the one remaining candle in the small house. She had removed her robe and was only in a thin shift, translucent enough to show the dark spots of her nipples in the dimly lit room. The sight was enough to quicken his pulse before the room was plunged into darkness with one breath from her pursed lips.

Zach walked to the bed and slipped in next to her. The small bed meant they were spooned tight, her supple body pressed against him in a pleasant mix of warmth and sheer fabric. One hand was under the pillow, her sweet smelling hair in his face, the other wrapped around her hips and rested on her stomach, pulling her tight to him.

Katie's question hung in the air as he settled in snug against her. For some reason, it caused no alarm or anxiety at all. His answer slipped out without any thought in a soothing tone, like you might use to coax a small child to fall asleep.

"Nothing. She has nothing on you."

The exhaustion and emotional drain of the day caught up with him quicker than he expected and Zach found himself drifting off to sleep with the thought of Katie swirling in his head.

Perfect and mysterious Katie.

The mattress shifted, his weight being added to the small mattress. They really did need a larger bed, but she loved that he was close and didn't mind it in the least. She allowed her body to go slightly limp as he shifted and pulled her to him. She melted against him, his strong body cradling hers. A soft sigh left her lips as she felt completely at ease in his arms.

Katie wondered if he'd even heard her, he was so silent for so long. But his answer came soft and sure. A wide smile caressed her full lips. What could she say to that? She drifted off in his arms, totally spent and drained from the day and all it brought.

However, her dreams weren't quite as sweet. Annie was there to torment her and bring up the lies she held within her soul. Everything could come unhinged and she'd drive him into that woman's arms. Katie couldn't allow that, not when she felt so drawn to and such love for Zach.

Waking several times she always flipped her pillow and settled against him again. Facing him she pressed her head against his heart and was lulled into a deep and restful sleep. The sun had slowly begun to wind its way up into the sky when her eyes fluttered opened. The gown was pushed up around her middle and her legs were tangled with his. Red strands of hair were fanned out beneath her head and her arms were curled between them, fingers stroking his strong chest.

Blushing she moved from the bed. Slipping on her robe and his boots she went out with a lantern and collected fresh eggs. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she moved about the small kitchen area and made him breakfast. Left over bread, sliced and toasted, the leftovers made into hash and fried eggs on top. She moved to the dresser and stripped, humming to herself as she looked for clothes.

Zach was having a very pleasant dream, his cock buried deep inside Katie as he fucked her bent over the dinner table. Her red hair was thrashing as she reared her head back with every thrust, his grunts and her screams of pleasure urging him to drive his hips harder into her. Oh yes, her pussy felt so tight and hot, gripping him and trying greedily to keep him inside her. Just a second more...

His eyes blinked open and he heard noise and blearily he realized he was alone in bed with only a fading memory of that sweet dream. Under the covers, his cock was throbbing painfully as full hardness and he groaned in frustration. To start the day off this turned on with little hope of relief seemed cruel!

Movement caught his eye and a soft humming. With a start, he saw Katie stripping her gown off as she stood before the dresser. Sitting up, his cock sticking out the front of his boxers as if eager to see the show, Zack watched Katie's lithe figure emerge. Her nude body was still breath-taking to see and he studied the lines of her back, eyes settling on the two, firm globes of her ass that swaying so beckoningly as she bent slightly to rifle through a drawer.

What he would give to fuck her right now... anything really!

Standing up silently, he crept up behind her as she straightened and wrapped her in his arms as his face buried into the side of her neck. His hard cock poked against her lower back before turning up and getting trapped between his stomach and her warm skin. The hands that pulled her in slid up to cup her breasts, holding them gently and feeling their weight as he murmured into her ear.

"Now that is a sight to wake up to. I was just having a dream about you as well..."

Katie startled as his arms wrapped about her. A soft moan left her lips as his pressed to her neck. She felt his cock drag along her skin. Wanting him badly, she thought of rising to her toes. A move that would force his cock lower. Then a rock of her hips would allow him entrance into her body. She moaned again, her fingers lifting to slip into his hair as she smiled in his direction.

His fingers cupping her breast felt nice. She whimpered and pressed her body back against his, her free hand moving along his hip to press them closer. With a heavy sigh she moved from his grip with a spin. Katie smiled at him, "I would love to hear of your dream... but we both have things to do." She slipped the soft calico dress over her head, hiding her body from his sight before moving toward the table. "Breakfast is ready, wash up."

It took everything in her to do no more. Once far enough away she slipped on a pair of cotton panties. A thin camisole would join the dress if need be, to hide her breasts. She scooped up hash into the pewter bowls and topped each with a fried egg. The bread was warmed and butter and jam sat at the ready. Her shaky fingers gripped the fork handle as she began to eat.

In her mind she made a list of things that needed to be done. Windows washed, porch swept, laundry done, dishes completed, and lastly a menu needed planning. Her trunk held more thread and patches with which to tackle the mound of clothing that sat idly by, waiting for her attention. Perhaps after dinner or even during the day she could work on some as a sort of reprieve. It was hard to keep her mind focused on tasks instead of her husband. She wanted him as badly, the heat between her legs was a testimony to the truth. She blushed with her hidden knowledge of the facts.

Zach let out a soft sigh of regret as Katie pulled away from him. For a half-second, he had felt her relax, even melt, back into his body and press her warm skin against him. Then she'd regained her self-control and gently, but strongly, steered him away from further play. Well, it had been worth a shot. And it was good to know he wasn't the only one feeling the tension of their fresh start as a couple!

"Ah suppose you are right," Zach said, giving her some sad eyes as she pulled the dress over her nude form. With a final shake of his head, he started to get dressed as well. Katie had laid out a fine breakfast and he sat down with a rumbling stomach, surprisingly hungry.

"You can come to town with me as well, if you like," Zach said at last. "I'm sure there is some other stuff you might need once we get there as well. I'll check in on the ranch hands and make sure there is nothing pressing for me today, but as long as we don't go into the general store, it should be fine..."

Zach wasn't sure why he invited her, but maybe he just wanted her company. A nice ride in together and back would be more time to talk and share their history. He still felt like he knew so little about her.

"This was delicious," Zach said with a grin. He finished the last bite of his food and stood up, grabbing their dishes to clean them off. "I'd like to do some proper shopping for you... "

She watched as he dressed, shame filling her as he covered himself. What she honestly wanted was to forgive him, toss him in their bed and make love until the wood gave way and tossed them both on the floor. but in her heart she knew she couldn't and shouldn't allow that to happen. Pride and dignity wouldn't allow her to do such a thing, especially after reaming him out for his indiscretion. Besides she needed to come clean to him as well, she still wasn't sure how to even start that conversation.

His statement shocked her from her silence. "Me... go to town... with you?" She mulled it over, it wasn't a good idea, not at all. That woman was there and well, she just couldn't face the humiliation again. She bit her lip and continued on her eating, though her appetite was now gone. She cleared her dishes and put the food away, turning to respond to his words of praise.

"I'm glad you liked it... Zach, to do proper shopping for me means you should go at it alone. I'm not inclined to make such a trip after the scandalous exit yesterday. I also have so much to do here." She motioned around the little homestead. "Go, do your proper shopping, toss your hard earned money into trinkets and baubles. I'd simply like a real wedding band."

Though in stating this she knew he'd insist on her accompanying him. The awkwardness of telling lie after lie to him on the trip to and fro was enough to wear her down. But facing that woman and her heinous lies was even worse. With a large, loud sigh she resigned herself, "I shall go with you... it seems it brings you much joy to show me off and at least this will show your OTHER whore that we aren't easily scared off."

Moving to him she lifted and pressed a soft kiss to his lips, her fingers sliding along his jaw, stroking the scruff and then slipping up into his hair as she nipped at his lower lip then pressed more forward into him, she wasn't trying anything, she just needed him too. Finally after much kissing she stepped back and just held him, she wanted more... so much more, but to give in would be worse. "I'm sorry," she whispered and stepped back from his arms.

Katie moved to their dresser and found a thicker, more appropriate dress to wear. Her eyes found Zach and she smiled softly at him. She knew he doubted her feelings for him, but couldn't he tell her each thought was of him? She pulled off the dress and laid it on the bed before slipping the other on and fastening it. Sturdy shoes and a hat later she was on the porch ready to go.

Zach was worried when he saw her hesitate in accepting his invitation to go back to town. He knew she was still smarting from her encounter with Annie yesterday and likely didn't want to show her face. But, she had to realize going back in together was the best course of action. Little towns love gossip and the quickest way to end the tongue wagging would be to show up in person and act like it wasn't a big deal. The longer they waited before returning, the more it would look like Zach and Katie had done something wrong to Annie.

Katie's kiss was a pleasant surprise, unexpected and sweet at first, before turning quickly hot. It took very little for her to turn him on and the press of her soft lips against his stoked his lust in seconds. The feeling of her body pressing against him as she leaned into him was breathtaking and his cock stirred in his riding pants, bulging and pressing into her stomach. How he'd love to peel that thin dress off her and finish in real life the dream he'd woken with...

As quickly as she'd started the kiss, and before his arms could wrap her in securely, she pulled away, leaving Zach gasping and flushed. God, she could be such a tease! To make matters worse, she proceeded to change again in front of him. Zach took the opportunity to pull on his boots as she stripped her calico dress off. She took her time, walking casually to lay her dress on the bed and showing him her nude body save for a small pair of white cotton panties. Her breasts jiggled deliciously as she moved and he guessed she played to the captive audience she knew she had as she stretched to pull the new dress over her head and down her body.

"Are you sure you don't want to try some others on, just to be certain?" he joked as her body was fully covered again.

With a sigh, Zach rose from the chair and adjusted his pants to hide his bulge. Grabbing his hat and kerchief from the rack by the door, he held it open for Katie and gave her a slight bow and grin to usher her out.

"After you my lady."

He rigged the cart up quickly and pulled Katie up beside him before snapping the reins to get the horses moving.

"Now.. tell me more about you.... You must have had men pursuing you back in Richmond, with your family and looks. I can't be the only one with a past...."

Katie sighed and bit her lip. Not only was it hard on him but it was also hard on her. She wanted him as badly as he wanted her. On the table, against the sink, in the tub and on their bed, both of them. No surface was safe from their desire. It was any wonder they hadn't christened the porch. Only by her pulling sex from the menu had it escaped them thus far, she was certain. She hadn't meant to be a show for him, she was really only getting dressed, but the hungry look in his eyes was so inviting and all for her.

She slid into the seat as he helped her, their eyes meeting again. Smiling she watched him snap the reins. Town was not the place she wanted to be heading, and men was not the topic she wanted to discuss. "My parents died and I was raised in the home for girls from 15 on... so I really wasn't allowed to court or even be presented to society. It's the reason I responded to your father's ad." She said softly.

Most of it was true but the ages were off, she'd been in the home since she was almost five when her town whore of a mother dropped her off. The nuns raised her, teaching her all the skills necessary... much like governesses and servants might have if she'd grown up the way he thought she had. "You aren't the only one with a past... mine just isn't as nice as you think. I was lonely, scared and desperate to love."

She looked out over their surroundings, the land was beautiful. So open and free. "I'm not who you think I am..." Her eyes welled with tears, this was hard to say. "I mean I'm Katie... but I didn't grow up like a proper female should... and my parents aren't who you think they were. My life was more of a tragic comedy instead of a ritzy, glitzy homespun miracle." She toyed with the hem of her dress, staring at her hands as he drove, though the cart seemed to slow a bit.

Her head raised up slowly, she couldn't do it. "My parents were never around, my mom despised me... fearing I'd take away some of the attention she got so she hid me away with nannies, governesses and servants." Truth stained her words, her mother was jealous and had left her at the home for girls because of it. If she looked at the nuns as servants and nannies then it was all the truth. "When I found out my mother died... I was more relieved and not hurt. She didn't care about me, if so she wouldn't have left me like she did." THAT was the truth.

Back
Top Bottom