Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late Night Parties Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon took her hand and held it so that she could keep her balance. It felt good for her to be going up and down his shaft with that toned as of hers.
"How does that feel?"
He used his free hand to give her a light spank on the bottom.

"Good." She groaned with a sigh biting her bottom lip as she felt his hand make quick contact with her ass, she leaned her head back a bit as she closed her eyes

Brandon let her keep going for a while, as he could tell she was really enjoying it. It felt good to him, too. After awhile, he pushed her butt away from him gently.
"I don't wanna cum in my pants," he said by way of explanation.

Brandon gave her a kiss on the lips.
"Of course, there are other ways you can help me out."
He sat down on the couch and patted the cushion next to him. His solution was one of her favorite things.

She smiled and sat beside him, glancing behind them to the clock in the kitchen, it was only twelve. She turned her attention back to him before she undid her pants

Brandon looked up at her.
"True. You're really good, no matter what you do."
He helped her out of her shirt and bra so that he could gaze upon her wonderful breasts. He unclasped her pants and looked up at her.
"So, what should we do first?"

Brandon laid down on the couch so that she was on top this time.
"Well, since I'm still in charge today, why don't you grind on me with your pussy while we're laying here? I'm sure you'll really like it."
He kissed her and got her nipples erect with his hands.

She smirked as she started to grind against him. Resting her head on his shoulder as he played with her nipples making her bite her bottom lip.

Brandon groaned as she began to grind against him. Her nipples felt so good in his hands, and he could tell she was really enjoying this. He slid her pants down and then his so that only their underwear was between them. One hand reached over and began to gently massage her ass.

She sighed softly as she drew her hips around in a slow circular motion, pressing her pussy against his cock harder knowing it wouldn't be long before even their underwear were on the floor too. She ran one of her hands through his hair as she turned her head a bit to kiss his jaw again this time trailing her tongue alone it instead of her lips

She giggled as she lowered herself, trailing her tongue down his chest as she got to his cock, she started off slow, licking his head and rubbing the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom