Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late Night Parties Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shook her head "No I haven't graduated yet I'll be out this year. I'm hoping I can get a Volleyball scholarship to a good college." She said looking up at Brandon "Come to my next Volleyball game, its next Friday." She said excitedly then smiled "You'd get to see me in spandex too." She said with a wink

Brandon nodded.
"Oh, you're still in junior college. That's cool."
She talked about how she played volleyball, and he thought that explained her fit body.
"The university has a pretty good volleyball team. Maybe you can get a scholarship to go there, and we can see each other there."

She invited him to her next volleyball game.
"Wouldn't miss it."
She then mentioned that she'd be wearing spandex.
"That's so '80s. But I'm sure you'll look hot in it."
Thankfully he didn't have work or school on Fridays, so he could make that.

"Not really High school sucks, its just really boring." She said with a sigh "That would be cool but I mean before we had met I was looking at colleges out of state that have a better volleyball team like in Pennsylvania." She said then smiled "Great." She said excitedly before she finished her plate

Brandon looked confused.
"Oh, you're still in high school. I didn't know."
He shrugged.
"As much as I wouldn't want you to be too far away, I would want you to be happy. If that's what you want to do, I won't stop you."

"I doubt i'd get in there though." She said quickly "But now that I met you I don't want to go too far away either." She said with a smile and chuckled "What is there something wrong with dating a high schooler? I mean i'm not under age, i'm legally an adult." SHe said

Brandon chuckled.
"Don't sell yourself short. If you really believe in yourself, there's no end to what you can accomplish. That being said, I'm glad you don't want to go too far away."
She asked if there was anything wrong with dating a high schooler.
"I never thought you weren't legal and there's nothing wrong with dating a high schooler. I just didn't know you were still in high school, I thought you were at least in junior college, since you're so cool and all."

"I guess so," he replied with a chuckle.
Brandon put his arm around her and held her close.
"So, how long have you been playing volleyball? I started the martial arts at a really young age, so I know what it's like to love a sport or physical activity with a passion."

"Well I didn't start playing till my first year in middle school but I would always watch my father play." She said as she thought about it.

Brandon nodded.
"Oh, I see. You've been doing it for a while, huh? That's why your body is so sexy."
He held her close and kissed her.
"I bet that you know some sexy dance moves we didn't do at the party."

Brandon gave her a jokingly skeptical look.
"You don't dance, huh? You didn't seem to have a problem dancing at the party."
He crossed his arms and arched one eyebrow.
"Oh, I get it. You have to be drunk to loosen up enough to dance, right?"

Brandon smirked at her.
"That's what I thought. Well, you said I was in charge today, and I want you to dance. All you have to have is some confidence and some music."
He turned the TV to a music channel, which was playing the song "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard as he stood up with her.
"You're comfortable around me, so you should be able to dance without being nervous."

"I love this song!!" she said bouncing from foot to foot excitedly then turned to look at him "No when I say I don't dance I mean I can't though I am comfortable around you." She said with a nod

Brandon nodded.
"I'm not surprised. I love that song, too."
He arched an eyebrow skeptically.
"You can dance just fine. You just have to believe you can."

He began to sway from side-to-side, feeling the skillful guitar playing of Phil Collen going through him as Joe Elliot sang out the famous chorus.
"See? It's easy."
He executed some fancy footwork learned through his time in the martial arts.
"Just let yourself go and feel the music. Your body will know what to do."

Brandon chuckled.
"True, but you can do more dance moves than that. I bet you can do some moves like the hip hop honeys in the rap videos. The booty shake and all that? That would be hot."
He continued to sway with her, pivoting his feet to spin her around with him for a different angle of swaying.

She snorted as she covered her mouth trying not to laugh "Jeez Brandon, your so weird." She said with a soft chuckle. She turned so her back was against his chest and instead of swaying her body like she had been she started moving her hips more, pressing her ass against his groin as she moved

She did as he suggested, slowly moving her ass up and down, reaching her hand over her shoulder to his arm to gently grab his hand, using her other hand to grope her breast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom