Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late Night Parties Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon immediately got to work licking her sweet pussy. He fingered her a bit and drew out more juices to lap up. Pressing his face into it, he began to tongue fuck her. He loved the taste of her, and began to finger her G-spot firmly to eat her more.

She moaned as she bucked back against him with a smile, he knew just how she liked it just from one night, he really was amazing. She pinched her nipples as he tongue fucked her

Brandon could tell that she really liked how he did it. Only she had ever made him this horny. He began to hit her spots faster and harder to taste more of the juices. He was totally intoxicated by her pussy. He thought he could make her squirt in orgasm. After that, he could make love to her again, and he kissed her pussy before continuing to pleasure her.

Brandon felt it splash onto his face and licked her pussy until it was mostly clean.
"That a girl."
He pulled her back on top of him and then had her lay down on his chests.
"This is a great position for a woman on top. She can push and slide on the cock and make out at the same time."
He gently pushed her back onto his cock, and it hit the clit on its way to the G-spot.

She smiled as she went down, he could always get to her sweet spots almost right away. As she came back up she locked her lips with his and slid her tongue in his mouth tasting her own juices which made her moan.

Brandon continued to bounce her back and forth, fucking her when she went down and kissing her when she came back up.
"Good position, huh?"
He began to rub her breasts, teasing the nipples with his thumbs and fingers. He continued to kiss her, pleasuring her in three ways at once.

Brandon groaned as she began to move herself in a circle around his cock.
"Ah, yes, the swirl motion. I was going to work you up to that."
He let her circle for a minute, then he pulled her down so that he could hit her G-spot hard.

She lowered her head and kissed his neck as she was slammed down on his cock, she ran a hand through his hair and used the other to hold onto his shoulder.

Brandon continued to slam her down again and again. He made sure to angle it so that he would graze her clit, as well. Her kissing of his neck sent a shiver down his spine. He could feel her wetness coating his cock, and groaned as he sped up the slamming.

Brandon groaned as he came inside her. He held her close to him at his side, kissing her lips.
"Well, you definitely showed me where to stab that knife. I like that sex position."
He gave her another peck and held her close.
"I love you, Ashley."

"Eh, eh, eh, I said 'today' your in charge meaning we do what ever you want." She said as she leaned over the bed to pull her clothes to her and get dressed

Brandon shrugged.
"I didn't know that applied outside the bedroom, but okay."
After he finished getting dressed.
"I'm pretty hungry. Why don't you make us some lunch, and then we can watch some TV?"
Brandon could cook decently, but he was pretty sure that Ashley could make a better meal.

"Alright!" She said as she put her feet on the ground but didn't get up "What do you want to eat? I can make some pancakes since its early." She said as she looked at her phone for the time, it was only 10:30

Brandon turned to her.
"Wow, it's still that early? Yeah, you can make some pancakes. If you have any bacon or sausage, I would like that, too."
He got up and headed into the living room. He turned on the TV and began scanning the channels for something to watch.

Brandon found something decent to watch and settled in. He could smell the cooking, and it smelled delicious. He was very happy to have met Ashley, and to have this good relationship. From here, it was all about deepening their love and moving toward a future together.

After a few more minutes she finished and brought him a plate, and set the syrup bottle on the table and plopped down beside him and handed him a fork "Here you go deary." She said with a giggle before she started eating

She covered her mouth with the back of her hand as she laughed "That's exactly what I thought as soon as I said it." She said before taking another bite from her pancakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom