Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late Night Parties Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon smiled and leaned against her.
"Okay, I have an idea."
He laid down on the shower floor, his head in the direction of the nozzle.
"Lay down on me and give my cock everything you got with your mouth and tits. I'll give your pussy my special fingering method that will make you scream. You'll love it."

Her cheeks flushed excitedly as she smile "okay." She said before getting down, like she had at the other house she licked his head for a moment before putting as much of his eight inches as she could and as she came up she pressed her boobs around his cock, she repeated the movement slowly

Brandon waited until Ashley's pussy was lined up and extended his middle fingers. One went inside her, and the other waited at the entrance to go in after the other. This way, he could keep up a super fast and hard fingering even if his arm got tired. With his right hand, he fingered her G-spot fast and hard, then angled in so that the other could play with her clit just as fast and hard. This transition kept going so that both of her spots were getting a quality finger fuck from both hands. He aided the pleasure that Ashley could give him by arching his back to raise his penis and give her a little fucking in her throat.

She closed her eyes tightly as her hips moved a bit from her squirming at his touch, she continued her rhythm she had going with his cock and used one of her hands to play with his balls. She got comfortable with her pace so she started to move faster

As she released his dick from her mouth she replaced it with her boobs "Yes!" She moaned, she could feel a warmth growing in the pit of her stomach knowing she would climax soon. Ashley hadn't been with a lot of guys before Brandon but none of them could ever make her feel like this so fast.

Brandon knew that it was time to up the ante.
"Then allow me to make you feel even better."
He gently turned her and dropped her pussy right on his cock in the cow girl position.
"This way, you can take all eight inches of me to your deepest level."
Brandon began to bounce her on the cock, hitting her clit and G=spot fiercely in rapid succession. It also made her huge breasts bounce so wonderfully, too.

She gasped when he dropped her hips down onto his cock, even though she just had the thing in her not to long ago it still surprised her how well he was able to hit her sweet spots. She dropped her head as she moaned loudly before her walls tightened around his cock though she tried holding on, trying not to have her orgasm yet.

Brandon could feel Ashley's walls tightening.
"That's right, baby. This is all about enjoying yourself."
He bounced her faster, hitting her spots harder. He was getting close to cumming, and he knew that she couldn't hold off much longer. With a final thrust, he pulled her all the way down onto his cock and orgasmed into her.

She let herself relax as she came with him. She leaned forward and rested her head at the nook of his neck as she panted heavily. "Brandon I swear you are magic." She murmured softly with a big grin

Brandon looked down at her.
"The magic is being caught up in you. You're so amazing that I want to break out my best sex knowledge to pleasure you. You are just as magic on my end."
He stood up with her and washed her hair before his. After the water was turned off, he stepped out with her to towel off and get dressed.

She blushed as he spoke, when they where both dried off she put on her panties and bra and grabbed her shirt and shorts, and headed to her room putting her clothes in her hamper "This is my room!" SHe said as she plopped down on the bed, she had always slept in just her undergarments and with him she was shy about it, she scrambled under the blankets and smiled.

Brandon put on his boxers and followed Ashley into her room, putting his in the hamper, as well. He crawled into bed with her and looked around.
"This is a nice room."
He got under the covers and held her close.
"I never dreamed that I would run into the total package at that party. You are incredible."

She snuggled up against him "I was surprised to find someone like you there, most of the guys there that I know are total dicks." She said and smiled "But your not." She said happily

The next morning, Brandon woke up first. He kissed Ashley on the cheek and went into the laundry room. Throwing his clothes into the washer, he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. After the clothes were washed, he put them in the dryer and got himself some cereal. After eating, he got his clothes out of the dryer and put them on. He then waited in the living room for Ashley to get up.

Ashley woke up with a groan, she sat up and rubbed her head before slipping out of bed and to her closet throwing on jeans and a one shoulder shirt. She went into the bathroom to brush her hair and teeth then to the living room and leaned over the couch "Hey handsome." She purred with a smile, kissing his cheek.

Brandon turned to Ashley and smiled as she kissed his cheek.
"Good morning, beautiful. I love you."
He playfully put his arms around her waist and pulled her onto the couch with him. He cradled her head and kissed her deeply. His other hand supported her at the waist.

She curled up happily into his arms "I love you too." she said brightly and kissed him back when he kissed her. Her arms wrapping around the back of his neck.

Brandon continued to kiss her, his tongue sliding over hers.
"I have nothing that I need to do today. Why don't we spend the day together?"
He looked slightly sad.
"I can't stay the night, though. I have school and work tomorrow."

She smiled through the kiss though it falter a bit when he said he couldn't spend the night "Well I have school too but that just means we'll have to make the day last." She said before smiling brighter

Brandon nodded.
"That's right. Now, what could we do that's fun?"
He winked at her and sat back.
"What do you like to do in your spare time? I told you about mine, but haven't heard yours, yet."

"Play video games." She said pointing to the tv and the video game consoles next to it "Do you play any?" She asked looking up at him

Brandon smiled.
"Of course. Fighting games are my specialty."
He looked at them.
"So, PS3, 360, or Wii? I haven't had too much experience with the Wii, but I'm good with the other two."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom