Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late Night Parties Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45933 This link will take you to the Character form
___

Ashley swayed to the music blaring through the house with a beer in her hand, she had come alone but she wasn't planning on being alone all night. Some of the kids who were already drunk were making out on the couch. She took a big gulp of her drink before she resumed dancing

Brandon pulled up to the house party in his red Chevrolet Camaro with black racing stripes. He could hear the music blaring out of the house, some kind of Hip-Hop group. He got out of his car and strode confidently up to the porch, past a few people that were milling about outside. He opened the screen door and went in. In the kitchen, some people were playing beer pong, and in the living room, some couples were making out and passing out. Brandon grabbed a Pepsi out of the kitchen and went into a back room, where he sat down to lounge a bit.

Ashley hummed a different song then what was playing and tried getting into the kitchen finding the living room getting too stuffy. She opened up the fridge looking for another beer but deciding to grab a slice of pizza and wander the house, feeling to lazy to go look up stairs so she checked doors, passing the guys playing beer pong and quickly grabbed one of the cups and gulped it down. She giggled at their expressions before she resumed walking and opened up the door to a back room and walked in looking around, almost not noticing Brandon but she had to look twice to make sure he was really there. "Oh sorry, I mean..if your trying to like be alone or whatever!" She said quickly rubbing the back of her neck.

Brandon had been watching a basketball game, although he was probably the only one really watching it. He cracked his soda and took a drink. A young woman's voice startled him, and he turned to look at her. She wasn't bad looking, and she looked a little buzzed.
"No, it's fine. What's up?"

She shrugged glancing to the TV for a moment then back to him "Nothing much, its getting pretty crowded in the living room." She said and motioned to the seat beside him "Mind if I sit?" She asked tilting her head slightly and cast another look to the TV "Duke is the best team." She said quietly taking the last bite of the pizza in her hand.

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, I noticed that. I thought I'd go someplace quieter."
She asked if she could sit down and he nodded that she could. When she said that Duke was the best team, he shrugged.
"I don't watch basketball much, so I wouldn't know."

"I normally don't watch it either, I usually watch Football games instead." She said as she sat down and frowned, deep in thought. She suddenly smiled and turned towards him a bit "Where are my manners? I'm Ashley!" She said brightly holding out her hand with a warm smile to match her tone.

Brandon heard what she said and nodded.
"I'm not really into sports. I'm into the martial arts."
When she held out her hand, he shook it with his and gave her a warm smile of his own.
"I'm Brandon. Nice to meet you."

"So Brandon...you said Martial Arts right? That sounds really cool. Whats it like?" She asked curiously, she had a friend who takes Martial Arts class but her and her friend never get to talk about it. Realizing how fast her words had come out she bit her bottom lip slightly "Sorry talking fast is a bad habit of mine." She said shyly glancing down to her hands in her lap as she fiddled her thumbs.

Brandon's eyes lit up when she asked about the martial arts. He loved to talk about it.
"I take Okinawan Karate, but I also plan to study Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It's very fun and entertaining. My dojo is very accepting of people, and we treat everyone like a member of the family, since we're all part of a big Karate family within our system. I'm currently studying the Naha-te branch of Okinawan Karate, which means "empty hand of Naha", which was a big city within Okinawa."

Ashley began looking down at her hands, seemingly embarrassed for talking fast.
"Hey, don't worry about it! It's a party, so lighten up."
He chuckled after he said that, smiling to reveal perfectly white teeth.
"I'm gettin' kind of bored sitting in this chair. Let's dance."

She listened to him with a smile watching the way his eyes lit up as he talked it was obvious how much he loved it "That all sounds so cool!" She said with another smile which brightened when he suggested dancing, she slipped off the seat and to her feet "Now that sounds a bit better than watching a basketball game." She said clapping her hands together excitedly. Just standing there she was swaying on her feet a bit just from all the beer she's had though her words weren't slurred at all.

Brandon smiled.
"It is. You might consider trying it out for yourself."
When she stood up, she was swaying a bit, but that made it all the easier for dancing. He stood up and took a big swig of his Pepsi, then slipped his arm around her waist.
"It's so you won't fall," he explained, so she wouldn't think he was trying to make a move without her permission.

Brandon led her down the hallway, pouring out the rest of the Pepsi in the sink so that no one could put something in it while he wasn't looking. The song had changed to a dancing beat, and he led her out to the floor. Brandon bent his knees and rhythmically moved his upper body from one side to the other, bouncing his shoulders a bit with the beat. Brandon did Kata, which was a series of martial arts movements resembling a dance, but he was no Michael Jackson on the dance floor. He closed his eyes and let himself feel the beat, moving his body as he felt it wanted to go. His feet were inches away from Ashley's, and he opened his eyes to see how she was dancing while maintaining his feeling of the beat.

She smiled as they walked down the hall and resumed humming as she did when she left the Living room the first time. When they walked back in she looked around too see a few people gone, if she had to guess they were probably upstairs in a room, when they stopped walking instead of her swaying from the alcohol she was now swaying her hips to the beat of the song. She smiled again as she closed her eyes and just let the music guide her, she hadn't noticed how close together they were and even if she had she wouldn't have moved, finding his company pleasing.

Brandon had found himself close to Ashley, and they were both moving in time to the song. The beat guided him closer, and he gently put a hand on Ashley's side.
"The girl's got rhythm," he said, quoting an AC/DC song, "I like that."
Now that Brandon was closer, he could see that she was pretty built. Nice legs, a trim waist, he couldn't see her ass but he thought it was probably scrumptious, a flat stomach, a big chest, a beautiful face, and most importantly, a great personality. The Triad had been met, and he was going to make his move.

Brandon did not get any closer, letting his hand gently rub on her hip.
"I bet you can do some moves you haven't shown me yet. Care to give me a little more?"
He fixed her with a kind and hypnotic gaze, a very subtle kind of seduction he only employed on women who met his Triad. It was not meant for bad things, only for putting a woman more at ease and perhaps opening her up to some romance. Brandon had not been dating a young woman for a while, and if she was open to it, maybe he could change that.

She opened up her eyes and stared right into his, her cheeks turning a bit pink as she smiled biting her bottom lip slightly she reached her hand over to place it over his "Oh I think I could do that." She said, she was still swaying her hips as she pulled his hand back to her ass as she stepped closer "But that all depends on if you're up for it." she said with a wink.

As Ashley guided his hand back to her ass, he stepped in closer. From what he could make out, her ass seemed to be heart-shaped, and that caused lust to begin to spread throughout his body. He was happy that she was so good with this.
"Oh, I'm up for it all right."
He gently groped her ass, feeling its firmness.
"Though, perhaps for what I have planned, we should find our own room and not give these people a show."

She removed her hand from his and smirked "But that would be so fun." She said jokingly and fished a key out of her front pocket. "Lucky for you I know the owner of the house." She said proudly and gently took his hand, leading him up the stairs and down the hall, she resumed her humming like earlier until she found the door and unlocked it, it was a perfectly clean, perfectly normal guest room. "This room good for you?" She asked looking up at him with a smile.

Brandon smiled.
"I won't deny that it would be fun. But it's not quite my style."
She took a key out of her pocket and led him upstairs.
"It's almost like you were planning something like this," he said jokingly.
He stepped into a room so clean it looked like a show room.

"This room is great, but I fear that it won't be as clean when we come out of it as it was when we went in."
He walked over to a table that had a nice stereo on it.
"Sweet, we can pick up where we left off."
He picked up a CD by Nelly and put it in, turning it to the song "Tip Drill", which was perfect for dirty dancing. As it began, he put his hand back on her ass in the same dancing position they had been in before going upstairs.
"Now, let's have some fun."

She laughed and put her hands up defensively when he suggested she was planning something "No no, I promise I'm not like that." She said with a giggle though she was being honest. She watched him with a smile and as he put the music on and came back over to her she ran her hands down his arms "That sounds like a plan." She said with a wink, she worked her hands back up his arms and wrapped her slender arms around his neck to pull herself closer to him, she had her back arched a bit so their faces weren't to close but her hips where against his

Brandon felt her soft hands travel up his arms, and it send a pleasurable shiver down his spine. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and pulled herself closer to him so that his erection was right up against her pubic mound. While one hand stayed on her ass, the other moved up to the middle of her back and held her comfortably in that arched position. As the song continued, they danced, even the slightest movement pressing their groins together pleasurably. He squeezed her ass in time with the song and rubbed up and down it with his fingertips, making good use of some massage practices. The entire mood was being set for action, and he was excited to see where this was going and to get to know Ashley better.

"Glad to know I'm not the only one enjoying this." She whispered softly as she began to move her hips in rhythm with his fingers, she let out a soft sigh as she gripped his shirt as she continued to grind her hips against his. She leaned forward a bit and planted her lips on his as she released on of her hands and let it run down his chest towards his erection, though she didn't go all the way.

"I'd have to be dead not to enjoy this," Brandon playfully shot back.
She gripped his shirt and he felt her grinding up his erection, which made him groan. When Ashley kissed him, he held her close and kissed back, moving his lips with hers for a minute before slipping his tongue in and sliding it over hers. Her hand traveled down his chest and stopped at his stomach, achingly close to his swollen member. She was teasing him, perhaps testing him to see if her would stay at her pace. He respected her actions, and ran his hand up her back as he continued to kiss her massaging her from the base of her spine up to her neck with his fingertips.

She gently ran her tongue along his, she just loved the way they seemed to fit with one another. Every now and then she would move her hand down a bit but avoid touching the bulge all together, smiling through the kiss. She could feel the goose-bumps on her back at his touch, shivering slightly and held in a moan that was fighting to escape.

The closeness was unmistakable. They seemed to fit together perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle. As the kiss proceeded, his erection got bigger, and his skin was becoming sensitive from the arousal. Ashley still avoided touching him down there, and he understood her reasons. Perhaps he could make her more at ease, and perhaps more willing to consider it. He continued to massage her spine, giving a deeper tissue massage, and at the same time, deepening the kiss to passionate levels.

With the mixture of his soft touch and the kiss she moaned, the hand that was gripping his shirt released, dropping her hand down to his waist and her other hand now on the tight bulge gently rubbing through his pants while still grinding her hips. While most people would have found it weird since they had just met or say they were both drunk that wasn't the fact, true Ashley was a bit buzzed but it wasn't bad enough to mess with the way she thought or acted, there was just something about Brandon that encouraged her to keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom